Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi HamletPN is made of deceit & lies...they will be bare soon...Dutta shouting dhoka...i don't blame him...awesome ud
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion🤗 hi twinky ,great to see you back here.
awee such a heart touching update dear❤️...specially AS-Dutta part was sooo lovely Hammie lion❤️...Enjoyed reading it sooo much..
❤️.sooo sweeet of you...🤗..aweee Loved this Ayessab sooo much..❤️..Poor baby Dutta🤗..he had a nightmare&restless🤗..he needed some peace ..Loved this line Hammie lion.❤️...."Nocturnal Dutta, goes looking for comfort from the two women closest to his heart..one he cannot reach due to convention.. the other, nothing in the universe can stop him from getting to her.. his mother!.." .❤️.awee dutta is really looking like a small kid Hammie lion..❤️.How is that possible??. ❤️chemistry between Dutta& his relationships were always awesome❤️..Dutta-AS, Dutta-Baaji, Dutta-naku, Dutta-roop, Dutta-kala...
that's why he was although an anti-hero.. but a host of characters ,bounced off him..they occupied the screen ,due to him!
Twinky baby wondering..
❤️...Err ganpat😡..Greedy man😡...Thank god...Sethji didn't follow his father's footsteps.👍🏼.Roops realized her fault.😕..Loved baaji's advise.❤️. I want Roops to change😳..Damodar needs Naku's help..👍🏼.yes only naku can control that stubborn baby dutta.👍🏼..Dutta misunderstands damodar's note & ready for the fight..😲.Aweee Its a long episode & zabardast update hammie lion❤️..Your POV was sooo fabulous❤️..sooo sweeet of you.🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update dear..update sooon...take care..big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗.
ohhh great I was waiting for the mum/son shots.. sad but even this relationship will give him grief. thanks so much for a great comment and great screen shots,much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet hi uvi good to see you
awesome ud...all double face ppl coming out in open...😆
thanks for reading and commenting .. much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sona 😊
PN is made of deceit & lies...they will be bare soon...Dutta shouting dhoka...i don't blame him...awesome ud
what a pity, was a sad episode.. thanks for reading and commenting, love hammie

Word Count: 1

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey, twinky luv this scrolling of images, is it twinky who is holding the album ? 😃 wish it had more images of him 😉
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hey, twinky luv this scrolling of images, is it twinky who is holding the album ? 😃 wish it had more images of him 😉

awee bharti..🤗.Thanks sooo much for liking dear🤗...sooo sweeet of you.🤗.that big girl is twinky ??😲😆...Nooo dear..😆.Twinky is a small baby na...😉🤣..take care...Big teddy hug from twinky baby...🤗
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
thanks soo much for your annotations dear🤗...eagerly waiting for the the next update hammie lion..Please update sooon🤗..Take care...big hug from twinky baby🤗

PS:- Thanks soo much for your pm reply hammie lion.😊..you're welcome..🤗.twinky baby doesn't want to disturb you.😳..take care...so sweet of you...hug from Twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~183

4th October 2010

Patil Nivas

Episode begins when Dutta, on his way out is stopped by Naku who reminds him it was Ganpati immersion today and he needs to be around. To that Aye Sahib serves him reprimand, without giving Bapaa a send off you are not going anywhere Dutta ! I give you an oath!

Dutta turns to face his mother, fine mother, Bappa will be sent off with full fanfare. Reluctantly he passes his gun over of Baji, standing on his side. All can see Dutta Bhau reverses his mighty decision at the call of his mother. Defiantly though, he walked on to Bappa's altar, bends to pick up the vessel of water.. and slowly ,before all watching he pours water from the vessel on to his hand, for ablution and says , mother you have put me under your oath which I cannot break, but I too swear today that I will smite the person who cast his evil eye on my house.! he drinks the holy water and looks intently at Bappa's statue. Aye Sahib and Naku both look visibly worried... as he coldly wipes the residue of water on his lips.

Preparations for immersion ceremony begin, and so does the task determined by Dutta. He instructs Sudarshan ,that as the immersion is underway , he should get busy on the given task with his posse of men. Aye Sahib doesn't need to think hard to speculate what Dutta plans to do. Sudarshan says, he knows exactly what to do and that this time he will not escape.. Dutta urges him to hurry up. A servant informs AS that pandit has chosen 4.00 o' clock for the immersion. Dutta checks his watch it says 3.00 , which meant he had an hour to get his act together. Dutta glares at his mother and instructs her to go upstairs and rest, and Baji he orders, to come with him.

Outside Patil Nivas

Sudarshan fully loaded with weapons in an open jeep leads a fleet of four wheel cars full of Dutta's men, ready for armed invasion.

Inside Patil Nivas

Time ticks away, and every tick winds up Dutta's patience.. for him, he was devoid of this virtue ,especially when it comes to annihilating his foes! He paces in the balcony area with one who is his bosom buddy.. FB, he recalls in fury how his mother stopped him from acting his way.. now he has to wait!he moans to Baji, these moments of waiting are endless! Baji..dont now if this time is ill for me or well for mine enemy? we just never confront each other! Baji tries to console him , Bhau it's just a matter of a little waiting, and soon the enemy will be within our grasp! just wait.. but Dutta is no mood to tarry and he orders Baji to phone Sudarshan, ask him if that man who calls himself my father hasn't gone into hiding, like a coward?

Outside Patil Nivas

Sudarshan receives a phone call from Baji..clearly Sudarshan dislikes Baji due to the attention Bhau showers on his mate.. Baji asks about the progress in the job, and Sudarshan taunts him, why are you so concerned Baji , is it because Bhau preferred to delegate me rather than you? dont worry about me, worry about yourself I've got everything under control, oh yes if there is a problem then I'll talk to Bhau directly, you don't be tense Baji tolerates his snide remarks. Dutta sits at his desk, as Baji fumes at Sudarshan.and then retorts, it was Bhau's order that I phone you..you want to talk to Bhau directly here pass you over!and Sudarshan shouts nervously, no there's no need! let it go! just tell Bhau everything is going according to plan, and all routes have been sealed for Damoder.. the only route he would have to take is the immersion route, yeah and tell Bhau, first it'll be Bappa's immersion, then sorting Damoder out for good! Baji pacifies Dutta, Bhau don't be tense, Sudarshan has fixed the job! but Dutta is still restless.

Baji says, Bhau I am aware that you are concerned about Aye Sahib's security.I swear by Deva, Bhau, this time there will be no breach of security! you just don't be stressed!

But Dutta is concerned about something else, and he talks about his dilemma with Baji , it's not like that Baji..it's something else that is gnawing at me.. Baji pleads, what is it Bhau? talk to me, don't let it fester inside you.. tell me Baji rao! I'll sort it out for you in no time ,you know, for you I am ready to give my life...tell me Bhau .. Dutta , confides, Baji the manner in which that man enters our house; threatens our mother; embraces me; leaves an amulet around my neck; then Aye stops me from going to hunt him down, this has never happened before.. don't you find all this a bit odd? Aye Sahib is restless and I can't fathom why? Baji disagrees, no at all Bhau, why do you think so?why would aye Sahib hide any thing from us? Bhau we worry about her and she worries about us.. it's as simple as that! but Dutta is not buying Baji's arguments, no Baji this is not the first time an enemy has challenged us, but it's the first time a foe's challenge has rendered me restless! and Baji Naku too seems restless to me..baji's guilt of knowing her truth takes the colour out of his face. Nervously he gulps and goes to Dutta , look Bhau I agree, that this time an undefined danger has struck our house! but this doesn't mean that we start to suspect our very own? look Bhau how much you love Aye Sahib, and she dotes on you, so you shouldn't think this way about her.. Dutta faces Baji and puts his hand on his shoulder and confesses, look Baji I have known you since years, but why does is seem to me that what you speak does not hold the complete truth. Baji nearly chokes with guilt and Dutta turns his face the other way, and admits, this is it! all sorts of ideas come to mind! why am I so confused? Baji calms him down , Bhau I know that nowadays due to recent events, you are extremely tense! but why would I hide something from you? thing is after yesterdays, security breach, I have become doubly alert! It's true Bhau , I'll never keep anything away from you! Baji blatantly lies through his teeth .. Dutta easily duped.. Baji says, ok Bhau I'd better be on my way and he leaves Dutta sitting on the balcony at his desk.. holding his gun as his only companion.

Roops watches from far, her brother sitting up at his desk being consoled by Baji ..

Baji's room

Baji fumes with angst at this man who has shaken his Bhau to a degree that Bhau is suspicious of own mother. He tucks his gun behind his back and mutters what foe is this that is bothering Bhau so much, otherwise Bhau is fearless! I know I'll go smash this scoundrel right away!

As he begins to leave,Roops turns up in his room. she looks preoccupied , and Baji wants to know why? what is it this time? new problem? upset Roops shares, I too am worried about the same issue that preys on Bhau's mind, in fact the whole house is thinking about this man who barged in! Baji walks away , and as the head of security cusses himself down, if that's the case than woe be upon me! but I tell you this foe will perish soon! you just relax! Roops protests, how can I relax Baji this man has robbed us of our peace!

Still she is touched by Baji's devotion to her brother, but one thing Baji I have to say, Bhau is very fortunate to have a person like yourself beside him in every situation, good or bad!

Baji accepts her compliment and admits, it's because Bhau's problem is my problem too! hence I want this foe to be dealt with as soon as possible, and we are fully prepared for that! wait till I get my hands on that scoundrel! Roops asks, are you sure you'll get him? hope he doesn't escape? Baji assures her, everything will be fine , don't you worry, I have dealt with the likes of him.. but this one seems dangerous, he's barged into our house.. he has shaken every one including Bhau! he will have to settle the score, says Baji firmly. I will beat him black and blue! Roops cries, but Baji this enemy is very shrewd, hope nothing happens to Bhau? Baji brushes her fears aside, just calm down, told you before, I am here so all is under control nothing will go wrong! now you leave, I have work to do.

Baji turns, sits on the end of his bed and tucks small weapons down his socks. Roops wants to further speak to him.. Baji I am sure you will take good care of Bhau, but alongside do look after yourself as well.. Baji is taken aback by Roops sudden concern about him!

Aye Sahib & Purhoit ji

They meet in the lounge, Aye Sahib, tells him that she is troubled by some new approaching problem at this moment of Bappa's immersion. She wants him to study her horoscope, and find a solution. He consults it, and then asks her is this really her horoscope? As it indicates that she will never bear a son . how is this possible he says, it's a baffling situation, as you do have a son.. your horoscope has dire implications on Bhau's horoscope at the moment, his life may be in danger.. as such, it is difficult to find a clear cut solution that would prevent this from happening. A huge problem is fast approaching in your life which will bode ill for Bhau as well.. desperate Aye Sahib, suggests, there must be a solution, maybe a worship? or a donation.. can solve the problem, I am ready to do whatever is required. I am ready to put everything before god..just prevent this approaching tribulation from happening. The priest says, it's one's fortune that reigns supreme on knowledge or wealth. Every human's life is marked by a time in where he cannot be saved by his wisdom or his wealth, for none can change one's own destiny.But there is light at the end of every tunnel, in the meanwhile the only choice you have is to pass through the tunnel to find your light what ever is meant to happen is inevitable . Tomorrow morning after immersion, I myself will perform worship for you in the temple, may god protect your son.. he tells Aye Sahib finally, and asks to leave..

Dutta glides down the stairs, and sees his mother in consultation with Purhoit ji . The priest who is about to leave, finds Dutta before him. Dutta eyes him suspiciously.. and he blesses Dutta , may god protect you..

Aye Sahib stands worried. Dutta looks across to her and then with an annoyed face goes up to her, and complains,what's this Aye? how come you are ready to share your grief with panditji but not with me? why do I feel that you're keeping something from me?..she replies, Dutta I do worry about what you are planning to do after the immersion.. it's not right.. she says with tears in her eyes. He glares down at her in anger, and roars, Aye this is not the first time I am going out to teach someone a lesson!any time if someone dared to harm my home or family I have not spared them!but today ever since I swore to smite this enemy, I have felt you have become restless! Dutta stands before his mother, looking for some answers from his mother.. episode ends Hamlet53~10.5.14

~~~~~~~~

Episode shows how people's behaviour and thinking is determined by familial relationships, cultural and faith considerations.

Aye Sahib uses her mother's prerogative in stopping Dutta going on a vendetta wager against his father.

Dutta talks about some fears with Baji , who is the typical friend a good listener offering support.

Seeds of doubts are sown in Dutta's mind which prepares further ground for ensuing heartache for Dutta

But what makes it worse for Dutta is that it is not the whole truth that Baji speaks.. for in his heart Baji holds important information that may affect his Bhau's personal new family life..

Overall episode goes through the issue of how essential it is to share vital information with people if it has a significant bearing on their existence.. Dutta was never given the chance to realize the complete truth about his birth from the person who raised him up..

On the other hand ,it makes me consider that, is it may be policy of adoption agencies to keep a fostered child's biological parents confidential? Would this be a violation of the foster child's human rights.

Some family matters are such closely guarded secrets , that a devotee finds it difficult even to confess before a priest..as is the case with Aye Sahib..

N.B~ many thanks for reading and commenting on the previous WU..fassben, jedy, uwith, sona,twinks, Naku,bart, tammy..

# twinks liked that picture album of Dutta.. face.. umm on first look, I thought it was Dutta dressed up as a woman...

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta know everyone is hiding something but couldn't point it
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletwonderful ud😊