Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~182

1st October 2010

Dutta's den

Episode picks up from Dutta sitting in his armchair and churning over the events, a stranger barges into my house;pulls a gun at my mother; threatens my mother; Aye's words, you worry about me Dutta , that's why I don't tell you; just describe him to me Aye Sahib, any special features.. tell me and in an instance I'll have him thrown at your feet Aye Sahib! dead or alive!;it's your rage that I fear Dutta!.. this game of life and death is no new thing for me Aye Sahib! but I know it would frighten you! Dutta rocks his chair as he mulls over events..F.B, recalls stripping Baji of his gun! you just go prepare for song and dance Baji! He rocks his chair as he recalls telling Baji.. I feel lost Baji! Aye Sahib fearing for my life is refusing to say anything.. FB of running in the jungle, running.. he feels the amulet being hooked around his neck; a hand on his cheeks ,on his head, he feels suffocated! choking! in the wild forest closing over him.. plodding, running, from this figure in the function..and he closes his eyes in the arm chair. Dutta runs like the wind in the forest of confusion, nightmares, panic questions hounding him! a fire! he sees the tapes burning, who was behind it ? and what is the challenge given to him, and why? the backup tape plays, he sees Aye Sahib talking to some man..who is the man? Dutta rocks in the chair back and forth, ropes tie his wrists to the arms of the rocking chair! slowly his upper body feels bound against the chair.. the chair spins in the dark, and he suddenly shouts for his mother, Aye!

He snaps out of his nightmare and suddenly hot and sweaty he feels his moist brow, and blinks..it had passed whatever it was.

Outhouse

Sethji sleeps on the bed, beside his mother. Ganpat, asleep on the floor, turns on his side, wakes up restless, and he wakes his son up and whispers, Sethji ,come over here with me, I've got to show you something but no noise. Ganpat takes his half asleep son to one side and pulls out of a bag, wrapped in a piece of cloth, gold biscuits, you like biscuits? look I've got so many only for you. The boy feels one and moans, honestly babaa! just for this biscuit you woke me up? besides this biscuit is fake! Ganpat checks him, you stupid? open your eyes properly, and look at them properly these are gold biscuits, the key to my good days! the boy says what do I do with these? I like biscuits I can dunk in my tea! Ganpat convinces him, here I am having great plans for you, and you are stuck in tea and biscuits? I'll box you under the ear, you idiot! these are no ordinary biscuits! they have the power to turn you into a rich man, who owns a booze business, and I'll be making the finest booze in that place, hallucinates Ganpat as his son looks on helplessly.

Babi is asleep , but Naku next to her, stirs by the noise and sits up in bed. She can see the gold, and she calls questioningly babba? Ganpat defends, we are just having a father and son conversation, you just go back to sleep. Naku confronts him, when god has given you plenty without you deserving it, and you show your dishonesty here as well? you cheat Saab? he snubs her, look spare me your moralistic talk! don't forget I am your father! don't try to nag like your mother! Babi too wakes up. and challenges him. Naku warns him, fear Bappa! father, who watches everything, that you betray your master, you commit a sin! Ganpat yells, you teaching me about virtue and vice? how dare you! watch I'll go right now and reveal your truth!. unafraid Naku says, go ahead tell what ever to who ever! good I'll have respite from my problem of carrying this secret.Babi panics are you crazy? what are you saying? and Ganpat joins in ,yes stop your daughter! otherwise I'll go and tell Bhau everything! He warns Babi, keep your daughter under check , or else you'll regret! just keep that in mind! and he packs his gold away and trudges off with the bag muttering, you wait I am going to tell everything! and he leaves.. Babi, tells Naku to calm down , already Bhau is surrounded with storms, why you are adding another one to it? Sethji comes over and says his bit, don't worry, I know father is a cheat of the first degree, I'll never accept a single penny out of his dishonesty earnings! Aye what kind of a man have you married ? couldn't you find anyone else? Babi half relieved, that her son is not influenced by his cheat of a father.. calms her children down.

Roop's & Baji

Deeply shocked Baji asks, Kala Tai was against Bhau, and you were with her as well?

what have I just read in your letter? what the hell is going on in this house? I find it difficult to accept, that the three of you conspired against Bhau? why Roops? answer me? that. Bhau , loves you like mad! and you lot.. made idiots out of me and Bhau! such fools are we that we were looking outside for the enemy, while all this time the foe was within our very own family! Hey! tell me now,why such hatred for Bhau? what for! Roops cries and faces him and confesses I don't know the reason Baji! I don't know anything! whatever Kala Tai instructed ,I went along with it, all I was doing was a younger sister's duty! agreed with everything she said, I cannot understand the difference between right or wrong! and now that I do, I cannot bear to look myself in the eye! truly I am repulsed by myself! I am ashamed of myself! don't wish to live anymore! so let me perish Baji!she wails. Baji consoles her, look Roops, what's done is done, we can't reverse it, but yes what you can do is change yourself..correct your mistakes, look only if you live can you repent. Shower your Bhau with so much love, that your mistakes seem a thing of the past! you can forgive your self, you get what I am saying don't you Roops? and they both look at each other with compassionate tenderness.. till Baji realizes the closeness and says, look it's late at night, you go to bed, and I'd best be on my way.. I have to check up on the security as well..if Bhau spots another mistake, for sure, I'll be dead!. Roops mutters, if possible forgive me, because of me Bhau told you off very badly, ummh thanks for standing by me, that's fine, I am going now, good night saysbaji , and he leaves..

Outhouse

Naku sleeps on her side. Dutta stands by her ajar door and peeps in at her, lingers at the door,but seeing that Babi lay asleep next to her, turns his face to leave. Naku senses his presence and half opens her eyes..tries to sit up but Dutta had moved away already, she looks at the ajar door but finds no one there and she lies back down.

Aye Sahib's room

Dutta stops by his mother's ajar door. As if pulled by her loving arms he brings himself in, as her son.. looks at her fast asleep. She too senses his presence and opens her eyes, sees him and immediately sits up in bed. She can tell by his face that this little boy wants his mother.. Dutta! she calls, and her voice calling his name gets a smile on his sad face.She throws her covers back and gets up and goes to her son, who seems to get his breathing pace back.. what is it Dutta? he just walks up to her like a three year lad, I can't sleep mother, don't feel too good today..my heart is restless.. his mother calls, come here and sit by me.. she sits on the end of her bed and Dutta, folds his long legs, and sits on the floor close to her legs... he says a bit lost, today I woke up from a strange dream, seemed I had nothing in my control. She feels his shoulder and confirms, is it due to what happened today? that strangers entry into the house? is that what's bothering you ,am I right?

Slowly his head sinks on his mother's lap and she caresses the side of his head tenderly..and he mumbles, it's not about myself that I worry, my life has more foes than friends, but the ruction that erupted in my house today , the restlessness it's left in my heart, that's what I cannot face.. I feel that everything I love is being snatched away from me..all the people I love are drifting away from me, my sisters; Naku; Baji, even you too,mother.

Aye Sahib winces, as she recalls Damoder's words, Dutta Patil loathes those who cheat him!and if your son comes to know that you have hidden the biggest truth about his life from him.. then.. she recalls how she begged him to leave..

So she assures her son.. Dutta your fears will never come true! your mother is here for you,I will protect you against all odds! He replies, it's your blessings and love mother that keeps me going in the bleakest of my moments, now I feel safe after resting my head on your lap..for a moment I forget all my restlessness...go to sleep now..and he gets up and walks away from his mother.. Aye Sahib looks on as he stops by the door and asks, what is it Dutta? and he asks shyly.. mother, do you mind if I sleep in your room tonight? I seem to have forgotten the peace I got as a child from resting my head on your lap, she smiles and says ok..come , a mother's lap is designed to give peace to her child...come she invites him with open arms..

He walks up to the end of her bed , slips off his sandals and climbs on to his mothers bed and sinks down on it.. folds his arm under his head.. Aye Sahib sits on the other side of the bed and he lifts his head and lets it sink down on his mother's lap and she, feels his brow and she pats her hand gently on his head, putting him to sleep..a tear escapes from the inner corner of his eye, and he mumbles , it's been years since you put me to sleep this way.. it's rightly said so, there's no place as peaceful like a mother's lap.

Naku stands pasted against Aye Sahib's door, watching.. the mother and son..and Naku cries tears of joy, sorrow, or quiet contentment? Episode ends Hamlet53~ 8.5.14

Initially the episode appears to be a recap of main points in progress..

However ,if the previous episode was about, mothers. This one touches on a father's role.

Ganpat a father who stands by his family, interact with his son and is a poor role model for Sethji.. he tries to sow seeds of greed for money on his impressionable young son. Hence although fathering his child, he is irresponsible and guilty of teaching his son ways of making easy money and lots of it..in no time.. thus giving him the wrong values.

Dutta's father in his absence of twenty six years from Dutta's lif , actually did Dutta a favour from disappearing from his life.

Both fathers use emotional black mail to throw their weight about, intimidate females, so long as they get their way.

Baji discovers and verbalises an important fact, the enemy resides within the house .. and what makes it a tragedy is that it's Bhau's immediate family..

Roops admits she is a sheep led by Kala, or is she doing what Leela said, act normal, stay calm, and change direction when things settle own

Nocturnal Dutta, goes looking for comfort from the two women closest to his heart..one he cannot reach due to convention.. the other, nothing in the universe can stop him from getting to her.. his mother!.. the high light of the episode.. very moving seen.. it speaks about his relationship with his foster mother.. evidence that Aye Sahib, brought Damoder's son, her husband's killer ,as a good mother..

Does Aye Sahib , think that Damoder killed her husnand.. we see that Kala treats it as no accident.. but rather, murder/man slaughter?

N.B, many thanks for reading the previous ud. Dilse, fassben, twinky, bart, tammy, naku

Distressed Naku goes out into the garden and sits on a bench.. she recalls his words toAye sahibs, my family seems to be going away from me.. Naku , Baji, too.. also AS's words Naku if Dutta finds out this truth, then, dutta will not remain your husband or my son!she recalls her mothers cry, that he day Bhau accepts his father, willingly , I too will allow you to tell the truth about yourself to Bhau. Ganpat's threat of letting everyone know of her truth.

Suddenly she is gagged from behind by someone and next thing she knows she stands before Damoder patil.

Naku asks, what does he want with her? she is not afraid to die for Saab and his mother. what more does he want to destroy! She stands up for AS 'efforts at picking up the pieces of her life.

He says, she knows nothing about him, and Naku argues she knows enough. Annoyed he draws Naku's attention to her father Ganpat, a drunkard, useless man, a mean man , but still he cares for you Naku and your mother, that's how people are. sometimes, good, sometime bad..

He says everything changes in the world, but there are those people who never change or learn from their mistakes or change in time. Then there are those who do change with the passage of time.. that's how humans are, like me, I was cruel, a sinner, but I have learnt from my mistakes, and now want to make amends.. for being human, I should be given a second chance.

He tells Naku, he wants his sons forgiveness, as he doesn't want his son Dutta to live with hatred for his father.. as hatred corrodes like poison. He asks Naku to help him seek his forgiveness from Dutta. He says she needs to tell him before he finds the clue to his identity that he has left for Dutta.

Naku comes home relates the outcome of her meeting with Damoder. She urges Aye Sahib to tell Dutta before he finds out the truth.

Downstairs for Ganpati puja , Dutta waits for his mother. He gets restless of not knowing about the stranger who barged into his house. In a fit of anger he hurls Damoder's amulet on the floor. The locket splits open , and out pops a scroll .. that reads, "I am your father". Dutta gets agitated and demands to know the whereabouts and identity of this man who calls him his father. Sudarshan says ,by tracing his cars number plate the man's hideout has been traced. Dutta gears all for waging a war against this man who calls himself his father.

As he leaves, Naku reminds him it's Ganpati's immersion today.. Aye Sahib says, Dutta you can't leave before you do the immersion first..

Dutta refuses, says he will first finish his enemy then send off Bappa... end of this maha episode... in UK it was shown over two days as half n' hour slots..

Thanks tammy for reminding me , sorry quick scrawl this time.. Hamlet53.8.5. 14.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode but its half as i sent pm to you and yes dutta trying to reach nakku but couldn't taking peace in his ayi's lapi still can't understand is this whole scene was roops act to take over baji or she was seriously guilty that that time
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi hamlet
superb ud...it was too exciting time in LTL...too much happening

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammieemein toh yahe ho ...kahan jaaonge...nice ud...ganpat was a real stress buster har situation mein uske alaag planning...poor dutta didn't knew he is don but his mom is super liar whom he can't detect...phir aaonge😆
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This episode stands out for me for the foster mother,s unconditional luv towards dutta. Dutta finds solace albeit a brief one from his nightmares. Roops confession astounds me, was she still inebriated ? It seems more like a ploy to win over baji atleast for now. Damodar seems to be having a field day in PN, jab dekho andar gus jata hai, kisiko bhi dhamki deta hai aur kisiko bhi uta leta hai, aakhir don ka baap hai.
But isnt it ironical dutta who has well wishers like AS baji naku Damodar yet, finds himself all alone. His most trusted people didnt trust his ability to face the many truths
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy good to see you😊
superb ud...it was too exciting time in LTL...too much happening

yes it good .. i wonder was mishal meant to be leaving then? or PH was in a hurry to deal with FR. thanks for commenting.. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku ,😊
mein toh yahe ho ...kahan jaaonge...nice ud...ganpat was a real stress buster har situation mein uske alaag planning..he had dreams,poor guy, building castles in the air..
...poor dutta didn't knew he is don but his mom is super liar whom he can't detect...phir aaonge😆
maybe its his reprimand for all the blood on his hands.. yes naku do come back.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

hi bart,😊
This episode stands out for me for the foster mother,s unconditional luv towards dutta.
yes it had to be the highlight of the episode..
Dutta finds solace albeit a brief one from his nightmares. Roops confession astounds me, was she still inebriated ? It seems more like a ploy to win over baji atleast for now.well roops, continues to baffle me, wait for kala to come back..and we'll see..
Damodar seems to be having a field day in PN, jab dekho andar gus jata hai, kisiko bhi dhamki deta hai aur kisiko bhi uta leta hai, aakhir don ka baap hai.i thought it was amusing when he said dutta may be bhau of this place.. but main uska baap hoon!

But isnt it ironical dutta who has well wishers like AS baji naku Damodar yet, finds himself all alone. His most trusted people didnt trust his ability to face the many truths
goes back to the fact.. he was protected always, never really allowed to deal with failure.. smothered more like,by AS's love..
thanks for your thought provoking comment, much love hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
awee such a heart touching update dear❤️...specially AS-Dutta part was sooo lovely Hammie lion❤️...Enjoyed reading it sooo much..
❤️.sooo sweeet of you...🤗..aweee Loved this Ayessab sooo much..❤️..Poor baby Dutta🤗..he had a nightmare&restless🤗..he needed some peace ..Loved this line Hammie lion.❤️...."Nocturnal Dutta, goes looking for comfort from the two women closest to his heart..one he cannot reach due to convention.. the other, nothing in the universe can stop him from getting to her.. his mother!.." .❤️.awee dutta is really looking like a small kid Hammie lion..❤️.How is that possible??. ❤️chemistry between Dutta& his relationships were always awesome❤️..Dutta-AS, Dutta-Baaji, Dutta-naku, Dutta-roop, Dutta-kala...Twinky baby wondering..❤️...Err ganpat😡..Greedy man😡...Thank god...Sethji didn't follow his father's footsteps.👍🏼.Roops realized her fault.😕..Loved baaji's advise.❤️. I want Roops to change😳..Damodar needs Naku's help..👍🏼.yes only naku can control that stubborn baby dutta.👍🏼..Dutta misunderstands damodar's note & ready for the fight..😲.Aweee Its a long episode & zabardast update hammie lion❤️..Your POV was sooo fabulous❤️..sooo sweeet of you.🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update dear..update sooon...take care..big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗.

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletawesome ud...all double face ppl coming out in open...😆