hi hamlet hi mirage good to see you😊

fab ud

thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie

Word Count: 0

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie lion🤗
thanks soo much for your lovely annotations dear..🤗.soo sweet of you🤗..Hammie lion🤗 !!!...Warrie??😕😕...Misssing her...😕😕..take care...Eagerly waiting for the next update Hammie lion....please update sooon....big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~181

30th September 2010

Aye Sahib's room

Aye tells Naku , weeping and looking at the picture , that innocent three year old who was used a wager by his father at gambling, was no other than my Dutta! Naku, Dutta is not my son. He is Damoder patil's son! that devil who has once again has raised his ugly head to destroy the happiness of this house. Naku is saddened by this confession from AS about Dutta's traumatic past. Aye cries out, Naku Damoder had snatched away a lot from us, from me my husband!from my girls their father!that's why I decided that I wouldn't allow him to steal Dutta's childhood! Dutta will not carry the burden of his father's crime upon his shoulders! So I decided, that I would adopt Dutta and Dutta him up as my own son! Dutta will not have the namesake of Damoder Patil !but will be know as Dutta Shriram Patil. I have never told Dutta the truth of his parentage... this truth only Kala and myself know... Naku I don't want to lose Dutta! I may not have borne him, but from the day goddess Jagdammba put him in my lap! I have treated him like my own flesh and blood! with such hard ships, trials and challenges I have held my family together! now after twenty six years Damoder turns up! once more to destroy my families happiness; my world; he wants to destroy everything that is right fully mine! mourns aye Sahib.

Naku falls to her knees before AS and begs , please forgive me! I never imagined that my questions would cause you so much grief! I made a huge mistake, forgive me!but AS , consoles her, it not your fault Naku! whatever you did was for Dutta's welfare. Now think my child, Damoder wishes to meet Dutta and he has threatened that if won't allow him to meet Dutta, then he himself will tell Dutta that I am not his mother! I am very frightened Naku, learning about his past will break Dutta. I know my son well, the day he finds out that the cause of our sorrows is his own father! he will break down completely, he'll loathe me! himself! in fact the whole world.! once again he'll lock himself in his own dark world. Naku promise me, you'll never let Dutta know this truth! swear by me Naku. Naku says I promise! Aye Sahib I promise!

Babi overhears the complete conversation between AS and her daughter.

Baji's room

Baji is on the phone giving instructions for the posse on Damoder. He pauses suddenly as he sees Roops in the reflection of his mirror. She pauses at the door and he goes up to her and taunts, so your booze has worn off now has it? what do you want now? is your stock exhausted, shall I send for some more? are you going to say something or does your tongue just wag when you are drunk?..he checks his anger and lets her into his room and says come and sit down. Then he stands over her and asks ,tell me something, do you think at all about others or are you just preoccupied with yourself? just open your eyes and check out what's happening at home! can you remember how you behaved ? how much out of order you were today? because of you I had a right telling off from Bhau..all because of you! I had to hear so much grief from Bhau! it's was no big deal for me, if I had opened my mouth about your drinking! but when I thought of Aye Sahib and Bhau I had to shut up! Roops , think had they found out about your drinking habit how they would have felt? have you considered this? you are the youngest in the family, you think you'll remain the youngest always? you need to grow up , mend your ways! while there is still some times left! Roops watches, Baji goes off in a strop, but says softly, I came to apologize to you Baji .. but.. she thinks quietly sitting alone in his room.

Out house

Naku sits on the floor, her back rests against the bed, she has a FB, of how when she went out with Dutta to give charity, how he was cheered by the crowd. She recalls how he gave cash to the man to get his daughter married off. She recalls how Aye Sahib, told her that Saab was three years old when he was used as a wager by his father in gambling; the day he finds out the culprit who gave me all the anxiety in my life, is his father! he'll go mad. Naku looks up at Bappa's statue on the wall and asks, why did you give so much sorrow to Saab ? Saab is so good and his destiny so bad.. why Bappa ? I thought I was the only sinner, no none can be worse then me! but now it seems to me that a huge deluge will engulf his life! why are you letting this happen Bappa ? I am feeling very frightened. Babi says, naku as she sit on the floor before Naku. and says, Naku I can see your worry clearly written all over your face. you will have to be strong!how will you be able to conceal your worry ? this truth that you have hidden from Bhau is nothing compared to, what'll happen if he comes to find out the truth about his father. Naku is shocked and Babii admits ,yes she overheard all the conversation between her and Aye sahib !about his name? him about his father, about his child hood heard everything. Babi embraces Naku who cries and asks Babi , why does Saab come across those people who give him sorrows? first his father, then Seema , then Supriya? Naku cries had Aye Sahib not put her mantle over him, what would have happened to him? where would he have gone? now after finding all this how can I possibly tell him my truth. ..how can I possibly give him yet another wound? what is happening Aye? why is Bappa letting all this happen?what does Bappa want from me? that all my life should carry the burden of lies upon my shoulders? Babi says ,no Naku, may be Bappa is showing you the way out? yes.. of setting free Bhau of his pain too? so that Bhau never loses faith in humanity...? but Naku if Bhau comes to know about his father's the reality, then you my child will have to try your utmost to see that Bhau can forgive his father ..that he should come out the trauma of his painful past, and see his father in a new light.. accepts him, because Naku , if Bhau forgives his father after learning about his reality, then there is a strong possibility that he will forgive you too after learning about your reality! Naku pray before Bappa to magnify Bhau's heart , so that his father's atrocities against him , fall short.. pray Naku , that his father may have have so much repentance in his plea before Bhau.. that Bhau's heart softens with forgiveness, pray to Bappa! to give Bhau so much strength, that he can truly forgive his father from his heart! and accept Damoder as his father.

Naku , today I decide that the day you will reveal your truth. The day Bhau happily accepts his father, that day.. I shall free you from my bind of concealing your true face from Bhau! and I will give you my heartfelt blessings, that go tell your Saab the truth about yourself.. yes my child ..that day... says Babi to Naku.

Roop's room

Roops sits and writes a letter, and whimpers. Such a loving brother I have, but really I don't deserve his love...I only lived for myself a selfish life, led by my own needs and wants, and to cater to my needs I sank low to plot against my brother... she writes on the letter pad..baji talking to Roops, seems to have paid off.

Roops writes, now I am at such a turning point of my life that I can't look myself in the eye..nor face you Bhau!after telling you this truth, it's imperative that I say to you that I love you very much Bhau!.. in what manner can I beg for your forgiveness.. I really don't have any right to live any more! she writes, and she cries and the pen slides from her hand.. as she reaches out for the fruit knife by her bedside table

Her trembling hand brings the sharp knife upon her wrist, and nick of tim Baji grabs the knife and twists it out of her hand !what are you doing? Roops screams at him don't stop me!and they struggle and Baji slaps her across the face! and then tells her off stop enough of your dramatics! first you get drunk and now you trying to kill yourself! what other way are you going to torture your brother? Bhau was only just trying to pull himself together! after Kala Tai's leaving, but should have known you're still here hanging dangerously over his neck! and he looks at the suicide note she has written down! what are you writing about?

He moves over to the bed, and holds the note up and reads it.. and is angered by it's content.. and he turns his head and glares at Roops. she owns up , Baji I have acted very badly with Bhau!so I have no right to live!why don't you let me die! and she argues.. and he listens full of anger.

Out house

Naku walks over to the window and says,can this be credible? that due to Saab's father ,Aye Sahib lost her husband..leela, Kala lost their father?will Saab be able to forgive such a huge mishap?babi comes from behind and gives the note of hope, it can be possible if it's Bappa's will..dont think negative, just pray to Bappa..that the differences between Bhau and his father are resolved..for this can lead to your happiness and victory..you will have to fight this last battle for the sake of your love , Naku! says Babi..

Dutta's den

Dutta wakes up restless in his bed and throws his duvet off himself.and sits cross legged on the edge of his bed. He feels suffocated and hot...muses then gets himself up from his bed.and comes out on his terrace and walks up to his rocking chair. sits back and stares vacantly into space...episode ends. Hamlet53~ 7.5.14

Interesting episode with, recounts, reasoning's, justifications of their actions by key characters.

The two mother's both give advice to Naku.. one to conceal the truth from Dutta. The other advices Naku to think strategically.. which would be beneficial for Naku too in the long run.

Baji, with his no nonsense talk with Roop's gives her a sharp shock treatment.. which tends to go over board. but it's nothing Baji cannot handle.

Dutta alone and restless muses, while behind closed doors in his very house people meet to sort his problems about which he himself is unaware off..

N.B many thanks for reading and commenting on previous wu..

mirage,fassben, sona,twinky ,bart, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episode truth hiding issues babi shart to let nakku free roops truth baaji knowing
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
babi ka apna 2x 4..😆.if dutta forgives her.if gives damodar...roops too they made a faux pas...which was rectified soon...the child dutta was cute
😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant episode hammie, How people run away from truth, how difficult can truth be? n how it comes haunting .. One thing is certain, dutta is paying the price for his sins n how. He has no respite from his miseries neither the family, all partners in crime in one way or the other.
Roops the first time i had viewed the episode had raised my hopes of her reforming but now i feel it was just the effect of the hangover as you rightly pointed hammie.
Baji did a commendable job in containing roops fiasco from exploding. But i wonder how naku can redeem herself or save dutta from the impending heartbreaks.
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
Aweee such a fabulous update dear❤️...enjoyed it sooo much...Ayesaab & babi both have given advices to Naku🥱..Ayessab got promise from naku...babi overheard everything ( Oh god...Dutta must learn one thing from these PN wasis.😛...he should learn how to overhear others personal convo.😆..Poor Dutta ..he never overheard others convo..
👍🏼.always honest& straightforward character.❤️.his family is easily cheating him.😭..)...Ayesaab,babi& Naku tried to justify their mistakes..I'm ok with Ayesaab's reasoning.👍🏼..babi advised naku to think strategically..anyway I loved the way she consoles naku.👍🏼...So Now Damodar matter is just a pretest for Dutta & Naku's face revelation will be the final examination for him😆...All the best to Poor Dutta patil...😭..Oh god all PN wasis are hiding truths from Dutta...😭...err roops😡...Why she is behaving soo stupidly...??.😡.tried to give more pain to Dutta bhau...awee baaji...He is the saviour..🤗...Ropps well deserved for that tight slap...👍🏼stupid girl.😡...Aweee baaji ..loved this angry baaji...so cute na....awee your POV is lovely dear..❤️.sweetest hammie lion🤗..Enjoyed the update to the core.❤️..Eagerly waiting for the next update hammie lion...soo sweeet of you🤗...Please update sooon dear🤗...baby will catch it on Friday😳...twinky baby absent tomorrow😭.Big teddy hug from twinky baby.🤗..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee
hi naku missed you , good you showed up😊
babi ka apna 2x 4..😆.if dutta forgives her.if gives damodar...roops too they made a faux pas...which was rectified soon...the child dutta was cute
😊

sab ke sab drama baaz.. and then they say dutta over acting kerta hai.thanks for x2, much love hammie..

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Brilliant episode hammie,
hi bart, yes it was.. weighty tha, it was well presented by the creatives.. looking at human behaviour and interactions. how people need each other's support..
How people run away from truth, how difficult can truth be? n how it comes haunting .. One thing is certain, dutta is paying the price for his sins n how. He has no respite from his miseries neither the family, all partners in crime in one way or the other.can he thus be called an underdog? anti hero? of a hero?

Roops the first time i had viewed the episode had raised my hopes of her reforming but now i feel it was just the effect of the hangover as you rightly pointed hammie. even she has me confused..
Baji did a commendable job in containing roops fiasco from exploding. But i wonder how naku can redeem herself or save dutta from the impending heartbreaks. is this then , the forth coming track of LTL1..?many thanks for reading and giving interesting comments, much love hammie.😊

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion🤗 heloo twinks.good to see you😊😊
Aweee such a fabulous update dear❤️...enjoyed it sooo much...Ayesaab & babi both have given advices to Naku🥱..Ayessab got promise from naku...babi overheard everything ( Oh god...Dutta must learn one thing from these PN wasis.😛...he should learn how to overhear others personal convo.😆
🤣 loved your remark haaa hoo, yes eavesdropping .he's good boy. well mannered.
..Poor Dutta ..he never overheard others convo..
👍🏼.always honest& straightforward character.❤️.his family is easily cheating him.😭..)...Ayesaab,babi& Naku tried to justify their mistakes..I'm ok with Ayesaab's reasoning.👍🏼..babi advised naku to think strategically..anyway I loved the way she consoles naku.👍🏼...So Now Damodar matter is just a pretest for Dutta & Naku's face revelation will be the final examination for him😆...All the best to Poor Dutta patil...😭..Oh god all PN wasis are hiding truths from Dutta...😭...err roops😡...Why she is behaving soo stupidly...??.😡.tried to give more pain to Dutta bhau...awee baaji...He is the saviour..🤗...Ropps well deserved for that tight slap...👍🏼stupid girl.😡...Aweee baaji ..loved this angry baaji...so cute na....awee your POV is lovely dear..❤️.sweetest hammie lion🤗..Enjoyed the update to the core.❤️..Eagerly waiting for the next update hammie lion...soo sweeet of you🤗...Please update sooon dear🤗...baby will catch it on Friday😳...twinky baby absent tomorrow😭.Big teddy hug from twinky baby.🤗..
heyyywhy are you absent? every thing ok with you baby? love the images, and the rather nice siggy.. no photo shots.. hummm? chaal i'll take it you are busy.. much love, and thanks for the lovely comment.. hammie.