Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
ek se badkar ek hoshayar log in LTL...AS alag trying to hide truth...in sab mein ek dutta bewakoof nazar aata hai...maybe he of his troubled life ...surrounded by ek se baad kar ek dhoke baaz
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet wow uvi what a brilliant remark!
awesome ud...damodar liked naku as his bahu...he neglected dutta as a kid was bad

loved your comment.. clever girl! thanks hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~180

29th September 2010

Aye Sahib's room

Naku hands over the picture to Aye Sahib and says, Aye Sahib is this the same man who came here during the charity giving ?it was the same man you were speaking to ? Aye Sahib you know this man don't you? Trapped Aye Sahib replies, Nakusha , there are many things buried in my heart, let them stay that way. Naku replies, you may say whatever, but I can see your fear, your anxiety. Do you know, that due to this Saab is so stressed. Aye Sahib, agrees, I know it full well, that Dutta is preoccupied by my condition, but the truth is that I am doubly worried about him, for that reason too , that's why I am silent. Naku affirms , I too worry about Saab that's why on your behest I haven't said anything to him.. Aye Sahib now faces Naku's disapproval regarding the backup tape incidents. Naku carries on, I know Saab's family is everything for him, seeing even one member of his family anxious ,makes him unhappy. Today such a big thing happened, a stranger entered the house . What did he want? what was he planning to do? no one knows, but I feel that you do know this man, Naku says simply , and firmly. Aye Sahib gives Naku a dirty look.. shocked at Naku challenging her... as Naku continues, how do you expect me to be silent Aye Sahib when I know that you have the answers to my questions? Angrily Aye Sahib moves away from her and says, Naku you can make out the fear on my face , but you don't understand the reason for my dread... yes there is no doubt that I am frightened, but it's not for myself.. It's for the reason that if this truth escapes from my lips, it'll destroy the happiness of this house! Naku walks up to her and confronts Aye Sahib, I am younger then you, but may I point out, that burying and hiding any truth inside one's self , does not stay that way for long.. truth eventually surfaces up and when it does it swallows us up completely...Aye Sahib trust your family! then whatever sorrow or trials come up ,we'll face them together, just trust your family. Aye Sahib who is that man, you don't want us to meet? but he comes before us time and again? what relationship does he have with us? asks an irate Naku, answer me Aye Sahib! Aye Sahib rebukes her, that's enough Naku! now you are crossing your boundaries! and vexed she moves away from Naku. But Naku addresses her again, Aye Sahib, if I want I can ask Bappa this question too, but today you will have to answer my question, so tell me!as by hiding the truth you are putting the whole families happiness at stake! Saab's life may be at risk! so speak the truth Aye Sahib ! demands Naku and Aye Sahib turns around to face Naku and says , you want to know the truth about this man? twenty six years ago I lived happily with my husband, Shriram patil. Kala was eight years old, Leela four years old, and I was expecting Roops .Shriram Patil was a righteous man, he was well respected in society.FB,of labourers demonstration, a man greets the chanting crowd with two clasped hands over his head, and pacifies the crowd, clam down everybody! there is great news for all of you! for this Diwali , the bosses have doubled our bonuses! He is cheered.

Sandal clad feet walk towards the crowd. Shriram Patil says, there's yet another good news for you all.. your bosses have given some money for a school to be opened in this slum, dwellings, take a look! and the shadow of Damoder appears blocking the sun overhead. While Shriram patil shows the bundle of money to people who cheer for his effort in fighting for a school in the slums. Damoder smokes, and ties a hoodlum's bandana round his neck defiantly. Big bold kohl lined eyes watch Shriram Patil being cheered by the labourers!one of them says , I have seen many managers, but you are the first one who thinks progressively about his people and is sensitive to their concerns! Damoder turns his face from the crowd that cheers his older brother and looks miserable. and mutters, he's becoming god for every one and is forgetting me! I know how to use he mutters loudly and coldly.

Aye continues, it was the Diwali eve, all the slum was buzzing and sparkling with fireworks. All around there was a festive atmosphere. But that night was the darkest night for my family. A deathly doom engulfed our household, due to that man, whose name is Damoder patil!

F.B. In a dark dimly lit warehouse, there are shadows of men leaning over a table ,deck of cards.. the men sit down around the table . A pair of hands, Damoder patil shuffles the deck of cards. AS says, He was my husband's real brother, but had none of my husband's good traits he was a compulsive gambler... FB, one of the gamblers remarks, how come you're winning today? and Damoder replies, because I didn't see your face this morning when I got up, just watch out! be sure I'll empty all your pockets!

AS, says, here we were all celebrating the joy of Diwali, and Damoder was ready to put his son at stake on the gambling table.

Dutta dressed in a white vest cries in the corner of the room, father I am thirsty water! water he cries. But Damoder totally ignored the little lads needs and tells the person to deal the cards with every, second Dutta howls, water ! but Damoder yells at the child , you stay in the corner and be quiet! can't you see your father is doing an important job! but the boy cries water! but Damoder told him to shut up! Damoder's wife Shanti died as soon as she gave birth. Do you know who Shanti and Damoder's son was? Naku thinks, and Aye Sahib says with a faltering voice...that boy was none other than my Dutta! Naku gives an amazed expression. AS continues, poor little abandoned Dutta! AS says weepingly, Damoder was the least bit bothered about the little lad! He had no awareness of being a father! FB, Damoder turns and orders one of the guys standing around, oyee !what you looking at! give the boy a drink! if there's no water then shove some booze down his throat! he'll shut up the scoundrel! Dutta cries and winces, while Damoder greedily kisses the money he has won at this round of gambling! The boy cries bitterly.. fatherrr , waterrr!

Aye Sahib sits down shattered and continues telling Naku the sad tale.. even now my heart sinks when I recall that moment, FB, the winner says, the tables have turned now, destiny has gone against you Damoder! now it's my time! but Damoder says, have you gone mad? that can't be so, as destiny and Damoder go together! so I am ready to play again!

Aye Sahib says, Damoder was only interested in the money and couldn't care less for his boy.

FB, the man playing against Damoder says, hang on, take a look at my cards, before you collect the cash before you.

Then fate turned against both Dutta and Damoder! FB Damoder started losing money and the other guy won every bit of cash andhis valuables off him! as the game got tougher and he lost everything, and the guy won off him as he says, pushing the cash to his side of the table.. looks like you have only black doom on your side Damoder! before you are stripped of your clothes as well buzz off! accept your defeat Damoder!..but damodar retorts, , defeat and Damoder? both are not compatible! so play on..the man laughs and reiterates but you have lost already! have you got anything else to put up as a stake..? Damoder, looks at his lad, who stands hot and sweating in a white vest in the corner.. and says, you ask what I got left? he goes to the little lad, picks him up.. the child cries and Damoder scolds his child , shut up! before I slap you, let's go! and he carries him stands him up of the table before all the men , as if the little boy was a slave on sale.. Damoder says , you asked what's left? well he is!! my son Dutta! today he's my destiny.. and I am putting him as my stake.. all the men around are shocked! as they see this little boy bawling his eyes out. But Damoder his father unconcerned by Dutta's crying and every one, is surprised at what kind of a father he was? just deal the cards he orders...and Damoder feels his son's arm, so you going to be my luck aren't you? The man dealing the cards warns, ok I'll accept this son of yours as a wager, but remember if you lose! I get to keep the child and make him my servant boy! Damoder , says, do what you like with him make him as a servant or what ever! but deal the cards! He urges greedily... you see he's my destiny!

Aye Sahib says , god knows why there was so much grief in the life of this child who was as fragile as flower Dutta's life. FB , Dutta's face, crying his eyes out! Damoder downs a glass of cheap alcohol! and points to his son, see if you can win my boy.. he challenges the guy playing against him.. Dutta , queen, diamond card.. he chuckles. The man shows his cards and Damoder realizes he has lost The game! he looks up at his sons face and yells at him, you ugly, unlucky boy what are you looking at my face for? I've lost everything! that belonged to me .. and the man who wins lifts Dutta of the table in his arms and puts him on the ground and says come child, your father lost you in a wager, from today I am your father and mother! but as he walks away with young Dutta he is confronted by, Shriram patil! As soon as he sees him the man let's go of little Dutta's hand and Damoder looks on from behind..

FB, Aye Sahib lights divas in her house. Kala comes running, I want to light fireworks! Aye Sahib, says wait a while, let your dad come then we'll all celebrate Diwali and light fireworks together! eight years old Kala says no I want to light them now! Aye Sahib says not yet, wait till my son comes, I'll tell him your Kala Tai is very stubborn,!don't you be like her! you obey whatever your mother tells you to do..is this reference of my son to Dutta.. or is it toward's the child she was carrying at that time.? although the "obedient son" does sound like Dutta.. there is irony in her words..as Dutta will soon after live in her house..

I was doing preparations for Lakhsmi puja... till Kala's fathers work mate came running and reported, that sister in law, a fight has broken out between Shri ram and Damoder, Damoder lost everything in gambling and he put up his son as a wager.. so come quickly! he urged. I collected the girls and ran to the site, Aye Sahib narrates to Naku.

Shriram carries the boy in his arms followed by Damoder and the gambler who won , Shriram says , what kind of a father are you? putting your own son up as a wager! Damoder retorts. Yes he's my son I'll do as I please with him! just give my son to me,..the two men jostle over Dutta.. Shriram shouts , you are not fit to be called a father! and he carries Dutta away..yelling I will not be handing over Dutta to you under no condition. Domodar says, I am telling you brother give him to me otherwise you'll regret! Shriram says no! I am going to see how low you can sink!

Aye Sahib tells Naku, there was a big fight between Kala's dad and Damoder!it seemed Damoder could only see red! FB, Aye Sahib with Kala and Roops hear Damoder 's voice coming from up stairs... Damoder grabs the howling Dutta , then the two punch each other hard and Kala screams Aye stop uncle from hitting my dad! The man who won Dutta grabs Dutta and Aye Sahib pulls his hair, and pulls Dutta into her arms and thumps the man who runs away double quick. But the two brother punch each other badly .. till Damoder hurls a heavy punch!and Shriram loses his balance and falls from a great height and lies dead on the ground.. Kala watched the entire scene. Aye Sahib rushes down, to her dead husband on the floor.. and cries get up! get up! oh god why did you do this? Damoder sees and escapes..a Aye cries.. Kala Dutta and Leela watch the scene.. their father dead, their mother crouched beside him , waling.. Damoder runs off... episode ends Hamlet53 ~6. 5.14

Naku with her powers of persuasion and moralistic values gets Aye Sahib to come out with the dark secret related to Dutta's past..

Well here it is out in the open Dutta's traumatized past...which is incomplete without the name Damoder patil ..

Damoder is a disturbed man, a widower, and of course he shuns, and is disinterested in his son.. on account of whom he lost his wife! had this mite Dutta not been born ,his wife would have been alive..

It does make me think what kind of a husband he was to his wife? was she a battered, neglected wife? after all according to what Aye Sahib discloses, he is an alcoholic and compulsive gambler.. so domestic violence can be insinuated..

On the other hand Damoder is a complete opposite to his pious and respected brother Shri ram patil..does this further gives him low esteem..? does he feel the whole world is against him? but he makes his own destiny! and that defeat and Damoder don't go together.. does he want to prove his mettle to his good brother? Damoder certainly considers himself as the black sheep of the family..he feels let down by his older brother .. is he then envious of Shriram's happily married life? wife, three children and a well respected, responsible job of a manager?.. do consider these elements, for understanding him.. Why he went missing?

Is that why he is a father , who is guilty of serious neglect, of his son, child abuse..?

Is Dutta a mixture of both the Patil brothers.. seeing that he only knew them both uptil the age of three year old.. he has the compassion and leadership qualities of Kala's father and the gangster mind set of his own father..

Loved the child star who played the role of the young dutta .

N.B, many thanks for reading the previous wu's uwith, fassben, twinkir, Naku,bart, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
aye telling dutta childhood bitter truth to nakku
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lionπŸ€—
awee such a heart touching update dear.❀️..enjoyed it sooo much..❀️.sooo sweet of you hammie lion.πŸ€—..There is no Dutta in this episode ....But your update is as always awesome Hammie lion.πŸ€—..specially your side comments& POV are giving more beauty to your lovely update dear...❀️.sweeet Hammie lion.πŸ€—...wow naku she has persuaded the dark secret from Ayesaab.πŸ‘..awee she better join in detective agency..πŸ‘..Ayesaab totally helpless & spilled the beans ..πŸ˜›...oh god poor Dutta.....his childhood also terrible.his mother had died & his father was a grumbler.😑...err what an evil greedy father!!!..😑...hate this Damodar patil😑.definitely he was the worst husband&father😑..Dutta poor bacha.😭Damodar was ready to put his son at stake on the gambling table.😲..damodar is totally opposite to his brother sriram patil..😲.yeah Dutta is a mixture of both patil brothers..πŸ‘πŸΌ..BUT Kala???.πŸ˜•..she even didn't have a single goodness..πŸ˜•.even damodar also 1000 times better than this evil Kala..πŸ˜›..where did she get this evil mind??.πŸ˜•..Ayesaab also easily forgives her enemies.πŸ˜›.But this kala??.πŸ˜•.she is spoiling innocent dutta's life.😑.ummh strange character in Patil family.πŸ˜•..Poor Ayesaab...πŸ€—.she has gone through lots of pain.😭...she lost her husband because of Dutta's father😭...Loved your POV & awesome update hammie lion.❀️...sooo sweeet of you..πŸ€—.Thanks soo much for your fabulous update hammie lion
πŸ€—.eagerly waiting for the next update dear..please update sooon...take care...Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby...πŸ€—.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
it was funny naku advising AS to reveal the secret 😲 "ulta chor kotwal ko dante". Its as if ayi,s secret is more dangerous than hers.. hadd hogayi ignorance ki. But the revelation is shocking to say the least. Hammie agree with you, the toddler is very cute n in many ways fits young mishal. Its chilling n heart wrenching dutta,s childhood. One also gets to see the seeds of hatred sown in young kala. But its to the credit of AS she adopts n treats young dutta as one of her own infact even more.
No wonder damodar,s identity has been the most guarded secret. But Dutta,s fate hardly gives him a respite. He was doomed from day one, our tragedy king. Knowingly unknowingly his near n dear ones end up hurting him.
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi HamletAwesome UD😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lionπŸ€— hi twinky, good to see you
awee such a heart touching update dear.❀️..enjoyed it sooo much..❀️.sooo sweet of you hammie lion.πŸ€—..There is no Dutta in this episode .
funnily enough I never missed him one bit.. for I saw him in the little boy.. and found his whole persona very moving..his grown up persona i sometimes find OTT..
...But your update is as always awesome Hammie lion.πŸ€—..specially your side comments& POV are giving more beauty to your lovely update dear...❀️.sweeet Hammie lion.πŸ€—...wow naku she has persuaded the dark secret from Ayesaab.πŸ‘..awee she better join in detective agency..πŸ‘..Ayesaab totally helpless & spilled the beans ..πŸ˜›
I I think she feared,Naku might tell dutta .. HINK
...oh god poor Dutta.....his childhood also terrible.his mother had died & his father was a grumbler.😑...err what an evil greedy father!!!..😑...hate this Damodar patil😑.definitely he was the worst husband&father😑..Dutta poor bacha.😭Damodar was ready to put his son at stake on the gambling table.😲..damodar is totally opposite to his brother sriram patil..😲.yeah Dutta is a mixture of both patil brothers..πŸ‘πŸΌ..BUT Kala???.πŸ˜•
Kala has inherited damoder's EVIL traits.. ..blood uncle..
..she even didn't have a single goodness..πŸ˜•.even damodar also 1000 times better than this evil Kala..πŸ˜›..where did she get this evil mind??.πŸ˜•..Ayesaab also easily forgives her enemies.πŸ˜›.But this kala??.πŸ˜•.she is spoiling innocent dutta's life.😑.ummh strange character in Patil family.πŸ˜•..Poor Ayesaab...πŸ€—.she has gone through lots of pain.😭...she lost her husband because of Dutta's father😭...Loved your POV & awesome update hammie lion.❀️...sooo sweeet of you..πŸ€—.Thanks soo much for your fabulous update hammie lion
πŸ€—.eagerly waiting for the next update dear..please update sooon...take care...Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby...πŸ€—.
yes aye sahib did have a sad past too.. but great foster mother.. thanks for the baby dutta photo shots..great one with aye sahib.. thanks so much for the lovely comment ,much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie bart.

it was funny naku advising AS to reveal the secret 😲 "ulta chor kotwal ko dante". Its as if ayi,s secret is more dangerous than hers.. hadd hogayi ignorance ki. did you say we liked this show? how couldwe tolerate all this? But the revelation is shocking to say the least. Hammie agree with you, the toddler is very cute n in many ways fits young mishal. Its chilling n heart wrenching dutta,s childhood. One also gets to see the seeds of hatred sown in young kala. But its to the credit of AS she adopts n treats young dutta as one of her own infact even more. i always said the male of the family..
No wonder damodar,s identity has been the most guarded secret. But Dutta,s fate hardly gives him a respite. He was doomed from day one, our tragedy king.loved this remark Knowingly unknowingly his near n dear ones end up hurting him.
they sure did. thanks for reading and commenting bart.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sona good to see you
Awesome UD😊

thanks for reading and commenting.much love hammie

Word Count: 0