Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy good to see you.
superb ud...dutta life has never been smooth...now damodar entry..

yes my fav track , cant stop saying this, much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~178

27th September 2010

Baji with a few BG runs out into the courtyard. Finds the vigil duty BG all unconscious. Flabbergasted, he runs back into the house.

Aye Sahib enters the security room, closes the door and looks at the existing live monitors. She rummages the place and manages to find the backup tape in the recording machine. Once she gains access to the 22nd sept. She collects other backup tapes as well carries them in a box, and sneaks out of the surveillance room.

Downstairs in the lounge, Sudarshan ignites further a volatile situation to ensure Baji's image before Bhau is tarnished more. I suggest cctv needs to be checked. With a scowl on his face Dutta heads to the room followed by Baji and Sudarshan. The BGs, police the guests in an orderly fashion and ensure they vacate the building. Naku and Leela too move away.

Dutta marches on, in the top corridor, Baji and Sudarshan follow him. AS can hear the marching feet and she sneaks away, missing Dutta as he turns the corner and strides towards the surveillance room. He heads straight towards the controls and hurls his chair to one side. In disbelief he confronts blank screens! All three are nonplussed.

Aye Saab in the garden , pours petrol upon the back up tapes from Dutta's security room and sets them alight!

Dutta looks down at his recording machine in disgust. He wonders why the screens are turned off. Angrily he picks up the remote control and tries to play the tape but soon after fiddling about with the machine finds, that the backup tape has been ejected and taken away!

Aye Sahib lights a match and sets it to the kerosene drenched pile of backup tapes.

Dutta meanwhile frustrated finds the backup tape missing. He turns to the upright shelf of back up tapes..it's clear!all the tapes had vanished. He looks at Baji and Sudarshan, and narrows his eyes at the empty shelf unit.

Aye Sahib sits on the ground near the ablaze tapes...watching them turn to ashes.. she looks around suspiciously. Naku turns up and watches, Aye ? she looks around .and then suddenly sees Aye Sahib burns her hand. Watching the flames, Naku muses, what is Aye Sahib burning? Aye Sahib stands up flushed by the fire, but nevertheless relieved. She wipes her face and turns to confront Naku.. standing in the doorway. Aye Sahib is terrified as she sees Naku staring at the fire...and then looking at her, giving her questioning looks. Naku runs to tend to Aye sahib's burnt hand. she exclaims your hand is burnt! and Aye pulls her hand away from her, and gives Naku a stern cold look. and says firmly I am fine, understand! she turns her face and looks at the fire, as she recalls Damoder's word ,and if your son gets to know that you kept one of the biggest secret of his life from him..how, she pleads, I beg off you! if Dutta loses trust in me, then he will never trust anyone in his life again. She turns to, a deep in thought Naku. Nakusha! you have not seen anything! nothing at all! have you got that? seal this secret in your heart, don't ask any questions !not even from me! Naku fearful, says, but what if Saab asks questions? what am I to say to him? firmly Aye Sahib replies, get one thing straight ,that is, I have stopped an approaching storm in Dutta's life! I have done this to prevent my son's life from turning to ashes! Nakusha if Dutta comes to know about his secret! then neither he will remain my son, or your husband! both women look at each other and Aye Sahib fixes her pallu and leaves.. Naku walks to the burning heap and looks down at it..she walks closer to it.

Security room

Dutta turns to face Baji, so this is Dutta Shriram's office security? He roars as he picks up his chairs and hurls it down! Baji stands shook up and tongue tied..FB he recalls, how he was attending to a drunken Roops.. he has no leg to stand on. heyy Bajirao! Dutta's right hand man? Dutta mocks, as he raises his hand with the remote control and drops it down, what happened to you ? take a look! he yells as he twists his arm around Baji's neck and forces him to see the blank monitors. Some stranger comes, to my office, steals the tapes!put an amulet around my neck! no one has a clue? Dutta growls. What are you doing Baji? he asks Baji who has no answer, and you Sudarshan standing there like a dunce!yells Dutta. Sudarshan defends himself , but I was with you Bhau ,hey Baji what are you looking around for? Bhau is asking you something! say something, normally you have lots to talk about, so answer Bhau now, stirs Sudarshan ,then adds Bhau don't you worry I am around aren't I? I'll sort everything out. and he looks at a very disturbed Baji. Dutta turns to Baji, this means that a stranger did come into the house? Aye Sahib saw him! we checked all the tapes but we couldn't locate him! that man once before came into our house! Baji he came again ! put an amulet around my neck and we just sat heir clapping our hands , watching a magic show! did you enjoy the show? then he snarls in Baji's face, why won't you say something ! standing there like a statue! at least you could have shot someone! so I could justify you were doing your duty before Aye Sahib, Leela! Dutta yells at a mute Baji , a fist pulled in his face ready to punch Baji! .Dutta controls his fist and glares in Baji's face... Baji looks at Dutta's clenched fist in his face. Dutta yanks Baji's face upwards, look into my eyes! orders Dutta. speak up! he squeezes Baji's face with his palm! as he glares at Baji.

Dutta's BG arrive at the door and report, Bhau? and Dutta yells , so you've woken up have you useless lot ? what is it? they say, Bhau we found some burnt out tapes in the garden.. and Dutta faces them and barks ,burnt tapes? you come to tell me this? someday my house will be burn down! and my guards will come and give me the news too? isn't that so Baji ! he mocks at Baji? Dutta, Sudarshan leave the room with the BG as Baji stands alone devastated.

Naku continues to stare at the burning tapes, and recalls Aye Sahib's voice keep this secret captured in your heart, don't ask any one any questions, not even me.. if Dutta finds out, he won't remain as your husband or my son..

Dutta marches into the spot of the small fire accompanied by the BG . Naku quickly hides in the bushes..the act shows she is supporting Aye Sahib in her act of burning vital evidence..

All gather around the fire and attempt to stub and stamp it out, to retrieve the tapes.. Dutta yells, enough get back! Dutta crouches and sifts through the fire with his fingertips, and manages to find one back up ,he blows away the ashes and says aloud ,sneering at Baji , don't worry Bhau! I'll see to everything Bhau... I will keep an eye on everything! is this your security, so many people, cameras, inspite of all that Baji I get to see this ! all of you are bloody useless! good for nothing! the lot , what the hell were you doing? Dutta yells. Naku hides in the bushes, watches Dutta boil..once more his peace gone!

Fuming Dutta goes back to his security room. and Naku whispers behind the bushes Bappa I must inform Aye about this..

Dutta pops the back up tape. He plays it , rewinds it ff s it through the days events .. spots the stranger in the queue .Then Dutta changes the tape to the one dated 22nd sept, plays it till he comes to the section where he sees this stranger talking to AS , in the back garden area. .. AS as he seems the man seems to be threatening to be holding a gun...his eyes narrow, he can only see the man in black's,rear head.. Dutta stares at the paused screen.. episode ends. Hamlet53 ~ 4.5.14

One thing good that has come about from this security glitch is that Aye Sahib and Naku now have a secret going on between themselves.. it certainly gives Naku the opportunity to prove her sincerity to Dutta's mother. Have to say, it's done rather craftily by Aye Sahib, manipulating Naku .. of course she will think it best to see all and say nothing.

Sudarshan enjoys every bit of Baji being brought to task by Dutta. Baji consoles himself that this breach in security is not out and out his fault.. as he was tending to other family issues from which he was trying to shield Dutta..

But from this day onwards Baji has gone down under the scanner.

Will he be able to make out that his mother is perhaps lying.. but he waits for her to come clean.

LTL Written Update

Episode ~179

28th September 2010

Aye Sahib's room

At night AS prays before her goddess, Aye Jagdammba ! I've never ceased worshipping you, I have always kept before you all my happiness and my sorrows, won't my prayers be answered by you today? why did you allow that man to reach us..that truth that I withheld from Dutta, but you know.. what effect it will have on him if he finds out about his past that which happened many years ago? Naku barges in Aye Sahib! um that Saab! AS calls her into the room, what's the matter Naku? Naku reports, those tapes you were trying to burn!Saab came there and he's got hold of two of them! AS looks shocked.

Main lounge

The complete family including BGs assemble and Dutta stands away from all ready to cross examine people.Every one looks uncomfortable except Sudarshan ,who has a cheeky smirk on his face. Dutta heads for his mother and faces her, and says, you can't even imagine how I feel, I blame myself for realising this truth! woe be upon a son who can't protect his mother's life! he turns and walks away annoyed, a stranger enters my house, and dares to point a gun at my mother! threatens my mother! and all along he glares at Baji as if to say it's his fault, and then walks back to his mother .. inspite of me being here this happened ..she looks at his face and says, you worry about me all the time Dutta , that's why I didn't want to bother you.. Dutta raises his finger up angrily, just give me his details once! anything about his face, any obvious marks, try to recall something Aye Sahib! he begs...and adds he's probably not gone far yet! we can catch him! just tell me what he looked like and within moments I'll have him before you alive or dead! she regresses, it this temper of yours that frightens me. and Dutta yells why shouldn't I be angry? what else can I do except get furious at all these good for nothing lot! they were meant to protect you! and he goes over to Baji and pulls the gun out of his hand , and yells did I give you the gun to play with?he turns and throws Baji's gun on the floor! It goes spinning across on the floor ,this action in itself indicates that Dutta is having doubts abpout Baji's competency. don't you know how to do your job! he yells in Baji's face.. AS flies to his rescue and says, it's not Baji 's fault ,I should have called. Dutta turns to her, exactly, why didn't you raise alarm? how can I explain this to you that this is a serious matter.. in my business these things can happen easily! life and death is a game for me, but I understand if someone comes before you , you will be frightened! but had you give any indication Aye sahib that man wouldn't have left this place! Dutta looks at every one angrily and walks to his mother again , he said something to you didn't he? what was it? it seemed like he was threatening you.. aye Sahib, is he some long lost foe? I beg for fear of my protecting my life please don't keep this person's identity a secret! nothing is more valuable in my life than you Aye Sahib , if you won't help me then who can I go for more information on this stranger. ..tell me aye Sahib! I beg you and she brushes it aside, it's nothing Dutta probably was a passing by stranger who came down to pray before Ganpati ,, I have forgiven him, you too forgive. Dutta growls, no no no! Aye Sahib! how can I let him go? I have a bit of shame and honour left within me!

His BG from the courtyard turned up and Dutta roars at them , so what have you come here for, watch the show! did you think you guys deserve to get the medal for bravery! Angrily he asks where were you? one them replies bhau seems like some gang , they were all carrying weapons, unannounced they pounced on us, and one by one they knocked us out. Incensed threw the amulet that he held in his hand on the floor! Damn you all you! and glares at Baji then at his mother and questions her, why would he want to embrace me before all? put the amulet around my neck? what warning is he giving me Aye? he grabs his mother's hands and pleads, Aye Sahib please tell me what he said? Dutta cries with his head bowed low, if you don't cooperate with me Aye, then how will I find him? she winces and he looks up at her then at her burnt hand, what's this ? how did you do this? she says it's nothing, I was lighting a diva in the temple burnt it then...look Dutta you just calm down, whoever he was, is gone now.. she says full of worry. He examines it ,then tells Naku to tend to it. Much worried he goes to Baji ,and admits, Baji I really feel lost at the moment. Aye Sahib, fears fatal implications on me, and is not saying much.. Baji gives a sensitive look to his Bhau,.Dutta says, you understand the complications of our trade, can you protect your and mine Aye's? yes Bhau , just give me this last chance, I'll protect her even if I have to put my life on the line! and who that scoundrel is I' ll find out! Bhau I'll put my men on this right away! pledges Baji.. Dutta afterthought yells ,hold on a minute! I sent you to get Roops didn't I ?FB, of how he gently restrained Roops from going downstairs. Baji maintains silence and Dutta demands, where is Roops? why won't you answer where roop is? where is Roops?hope they haven't done something to Roops! is Roops alright Baji? Dutta says dangerously... Baji ceases to reply and Dutta goes over to him pulls out Baji's gun and presses it against Baji's forehead!

Dutta yells on the top of his lungs, Baji if anything happens to my baby sister ,I 'll kill you! Baji with the butt pressed against his forehead, gulps helplessly but remains silent! Dutta glares at Baji with eyes that pierce him and he says gently, Bhau Roops is fine,.but Dutta demands then where is she?why won't you speak!in panic Dutta screams the place down Roops! Dutta, holds the gun by it's nozzle and points the butt at Baji's head bellowing tell me where she is before I smash your head in!!

Roops, calls out , Bhau! here I am and all look up at Roops who stands at the landing of the main staircase. ..relieved Baji looks up and Dutta asks her if she was ok ?she comes down and says, I had a splitting headache, Baji came to call me..when he saw my state he called the doctor rightaway, and give me medication, and put me to sleep, maybe that's why he committed this security glitch.. errh Bhau.. please forgive Baji. Dutta turns to look at Baji ,goes over to him and moans, are you crazy? you daft or what? haven't you no sense? why the hell didn't you say before? you would have been spared from all the rubbish I hurled at you!! why did you take so much from me? Baji mumbles, Bhau , I well.. Dutta yells , what did you think?huh? you know what I am like reactionary! you should have said so before what kept you! Roops intervenes and says, Bhau, when do you ever listen to any one when you have a fit of rage, it's a good thing I heard your shouting and woke up,other wise god knows what you would have done? Dutta calmed down goes to Roops and says tenderly, you go now back to your room and sleep off your headache..and Baji sees the tender moment between brother and sister with contentment as Roops leaves.

Naku comes with the first aid box... and sits on the floor by AS and attends to her burn. Dutta goes over to Baji and hols his gun in his hand and says, whatever happens Baji , you must not leave Aye Sahib unattended... I apologise for doubting you, but it doesn't mean that it wasn't your mistake! you were seeing to Roops, but what the hell were the rest of your men doing? they are all your subordinates aren't they? for heaven's sake you are sensible , you know the rules and principles of our trade! enemies are not going to consider what you were doing, for goodness sake I've given you so many guards, don't be so careless Baji!, and upset he turns to go and Baji grabs his shoulder and stops Dutta and says, pardon me Bhau , from now on I'll be Aye Sahib's shadow. Dutta crosses Baji's arm and puts his hand on Baji's shoulder, and shows Baji his gun and Baji takes his gun back from Dutta's palm. this was along with the other Dutta Baji scenes were well shot .Dutta moves off and goes to his room, and so do Leela and Sudarshan.

Aye Sahib and Naku look at each other. Aye Sahib looks full of worry at the amulet that Dutta threw on the floor.

Aye Sahib's room

Aye Sahib gets a file out of her cupboard. Then a bundle of clothes. Then some female clothes. Naku enters the room.and watches Aye Sahib at the cupboard. Aye Sahib hugs the clothes and then looks at them lovingly. She then gets the casket and looks at something in it,puts it on her bed, and goes to her cupboard and takes out a small photo album. Flicks through the photos and seems lost in thought. She feels her head,.. Naku watches and ponders, what kind of a secret is this? that is making Aye Sahib so stressed? Aye Sahib closes the album and a photo flies out of it and falls face down on the floor. Aye sits on the foot of her bed. the photo lies on the floor between the two women. Naku walks forward and bends and picks up the facing down photo. She turns it and sees it's a black and white picture of a man with big bold eyes, his arm around a little boy wearing a white vest. Naku recalls Aye's words, if Dutta finds out about this secret then he will not remain my son nor your husband... Aye Sahib gets up from her bed with a bundle of things she took out of the cupboard and turns to find Naku holding something in her hands. Aye Sahib says firmly, I told you before don't ask any questions, and she moves away and Naku calls from behind her, Aye Sahib!they turn to face each other, and Naku says Aye Sahib, I can never defy you, don't want to question you either, but after looking at this photo, the questions that are being raised in my mind, how can I stop them?.. Aye Sahib drops the bundle and the vermillion pot smashes on the floor and the vermillion is scattered on the floor. Naku looks at it and both woman face each other.. Naku questioningly and Aye Sahib much worried.. episode ends. Hamlet53~ 4.5.14

So why did Roops come down? on the face of it I want to believe because she regrets saying awful words to Baji perhaps bail him out from Dutta's rage.. but now I feel she came down to Dutta ,to perhaps save her own skin? what if Baji had told the truth that she was in a drunken state.. with the sort of deceit that is happening in Patil Nivas.. even I am beginning to feel distrust.

Dutta has gone trigger happy with Baji's gun.. it's like he's having a good old punch up against the punching bag i.e Bajirao.. but Baji takes it smilingly till he gets a public apology and a show of affection from the great Dutta Bhau.

Such a tragedy that Dutta sees his mother's hand yet cannot connect them with the burnt out back up tapes.. tragic, he cannot relate to the enemy within his fold.. because one's family stands by not stand against!

Both women close to Dutta's heart and both hide vital information from him.. Dutta was one man who couldn't handle trauma.. but to be honest, he has rather a lot on his plate than he can chew.. lairs, cheats, rage, thank heaven's for his golden heart, and true love to will not get to him easily.

N.B ~ Fassben, twinky, Naku, bart, tammy, jedy

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episodes everyone hiding something from dutta for his goodness but why they are not thinking that truth can't be hidden always and what will happen then
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
Baji ki toh band bajgayi, AS naku should head some spying agency, they do an excellent job.. One would have thought dutta would sit n think hard about the missing links but all his energy is wasted screaming at baji.
Luved how dutta was frustrated to no end seeing his AS threatened, roops missing. Total helplessness, everyone letting him down. One cant help but feel sorry for this man.
It was a brilliant scene between baji n bhao.. how quickly dutta recognises his mistakes n repents, thats the best thing about him.. ever ready to acknowledge his mistakes. But he relies heavily on baji n trusts his family blindly. No hammie you could be right, roops was out only to save herself.. Its unforgiving the same family has one too many skeletons in their cupboards. Tamanna is right, how can one hide the truth, it has to resurface one day or the other.

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Episode~178

Hi hammie lion🤗

aweee such a lovely update dear...❤️..You are always soo sweeet..🤗..Poor Baaji..😭.helpless soul.😭..Oh God ...Dutta became like an angry monster..😲..fully in rage mood..😲..poor baaji...Dutta's punch bag..😲.Sudarshan happily enjoyed Dutta's high drama.😡..errr hate his grin.😡.Ayesaab managed to get the video tape &set fire..😲.Naku witnessed AS ki crime.😛.But AS warned her...😲..Both MIL & DIL have hidden the truth from Dutta😡...Somehow Dutta got the important tape& got angry..😲.Loved your POV dear.❤️..as always awesome.👍🏼..such a lovely update.❤️.Thanks soo much for your superb update dear..🤗.Big hug from twinky baby...🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie lion🤗

awesome update dear.❤️...Poor Dutta😭..loved his frustration....he worried about his family members..❤️.his mother& his sister...❤️But Poor Baaji...Dutta showed all his helpless on Baaji.😲..Mishal & Vinay as always fabulous.👏..aweee Dutta❤️...He even didn't suspect his Ayesaab.❤️..Thats Dutta bhau...his weakness😭. he worried about His baby sister..😡.baby sister??.😡..that roops??😡..errr Twinky baby jealous.🤔...Dutta totally lost his sense & pointed gun towards Baaji.😲..Roops came & saved Baaji or saved herself👍🏼...But I think she saved Baaji.😳...Because PN wasis know about Baaji's Loyalty na...Baaji never bother about his life.❤️...Naku saw Dutta's childhood photo...Now its time for the sad flashback.🤢..Thanks soo much for your lovely update & superb POV dear.🤗..enjoyed them soo much..❤️soo sweet of you.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...please update sooon.🤗..take care...Big hug from twinky baby...🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie hi bart,phew got here finally
Baji ki toh band bajgayi, AS naku should head some spying agency, they do an excellent job.. One would have thought dutta would sit n think hard about the missing links but all his energy is wasted screaming at baji. he did se ulte khopri about himself..
Luved how dutta was frustrated to no end seeing his AS threatened, roops missing. Total helplessness, everyone letting him down. One cant help but feel sorry for this man. all this created the pathos for the man whose hands lay smeared with blood.." gunda,mawali"
It was a brilliant scene between baji n bhao.. how quickly dutta recognises his mistakes n repents, thats the best thing about him.. ever ready to acknowledge his mistakes. But he relies heavily on baji n trusts his family blindly. No hammie you could be right, roops was out only to save herself.. Its unforgiving the same family has one too many skeletons in their cupboards. Tamanna is right, how can one hide the truth, it has to resurface one day or the other.
both mishal and vinay were brilliant in the scene.. and the comic relief bart has to be,when dutta said to suds..ullu ke tharan ghara hai 🤣 i fell off my chair! thanks so much for reading and commenting baji.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~178

Hi hammie lion🤗 hi twinky

aweee such a lovely update dear...❤️..You are always soo sweeet..🤗..Poor Baaji..😭.helpless soul.😭..Oh God ...Dutta became like an angry monster..😲..fully in rage mood..😲..poor baaji...Dutta's punch bag..😲.Sudarshan happily enjoyed Dutta's high drama.😡..errr hate his grin.😡.Ayesaab managed to get the video tape &set fire..😲.Naku witnessed AS ki crime.😛.But AS warned her...😲..Both MIL & DIL have hidden the truth from Dutta😡...Somehow Dutta got the important tape& got angry..😲.Loved your POV dear.❤️..as always awesome.👍🏼..such a lovely update.❤️.Thanks soo much for your superb update dear..🤗.Big hug from twinky baby...🤗

thanks twinks for your comment, wow these shots can actually show dutta's demonic rage and baji's love for his bhau.. mind you baji too holds a dark secret from dutta..

i love the last shot.. the concentration , on his face.. that slowly changes to cold belief at seeing the facts..he is almost trying to lip read aye sahib whose face he can see.

thanks so much , love hammie. roarrr..😛

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinky once again, good to see you.

awesome update dear.❤️...Poor Dutta😭..loved his frustration....he worried about his family members..❤️.his mother& his sister...❤️But Poor Baaji...Dutta showed all his helpless on Baaji.😲..Mishal & Vinay as always fabulous.👏..aweee Dutta❤️...He even didn't suspect his Ayesaab.❤️..Thats Dutta bhau...his weakness😭.

yes he loves and trusts his family completely.

he worried about His baby sister..😡.baby sister??.😡..that roops??😡..errr Twinky baby jealous.🤔...Dutta totally lost his sense & pointed gun towards Baaji.😲..Roops came & saved Baaji or saved herself👍🏼...But I think she saved Baaji.😳...Because PN wasis know about Baaji's Loyalty na...Baaji never bother about his life.❤️...Naku saw Dutta's childhood photo...Now its time for the sad flashback.🤢..Thanks soo much for your lovely update & superb POV dear.🤗..enjoyed them soo much..❤️soo sweet of you.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...please update sooon.🤗..take care...Big hug from twinky baby...🤗

again dutta is unable to able to see outside the box its like swarm of liars around him thanks for your lovely comment and brilliant shot.. much love hammie

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud...damodar liked naku as his bahu...he neglected dutta as a kid was bad