Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~177

24th September 2010

Entertainment

Episode begins with the performer continuing with illusionist acts, before an excited audience. All are much amused with the magical tricks. Dutta is about to go and get the missing Roops from her room when Baji intervenes, Bhau you sit I'll go and get her. recap: skirmish between Dutta BG in black, and Damoder BGs in grey.Eventually Dutta's are overpowered.

Baji & Roops

Baji enters Roops room.. Roops! he looks around, she's nowhere to be found. He walks around till he kicks an empty liquor bottle on the floor... Baji picks it up and looks at it angrily.

Down stairs the traditional fishermen's Koli dance starts before the idol of Ganpati. Sandal clad feet heads inwards. Baji comes out of Roops room and looks for her in the first floor corridor. He checks various rooms along the corridor...suddenly he finds her heading down the corridor making her way down stairs. Roops! he calls behind her and she puts her palm on the wall to steady herself. He could see she was unsteady in her walk, he catches up with her and grabs her hand to stop her. Baji turns her around and she looks in a bad way, unsteady , pupils dilated .. she holds on to her head. Baji says, oh lord, can't imagine am I seeing Roops in this inebriated stated..he muses.

Down stairs the traditional fishermen dance continues. Dutta gives Naku a sided glance. Aye Sahib smiles lovingly at Dutta.

Roops dithers and Baji is in shock as he sees Roops unable to hold herself... you drank alcohol ? he asks her...and she drawls in a drunken state, look Baji rao , I need to see Bhau.. I have to talk to Bhau! and she moves away. He stops her, what's going on here? you drink as well? and she screams in his face , who are you anyway to ask me what I do! whether I live or die, or if I drink? it makes no difference to any one! does it matter Baji rao? no it doesn't she cries, get out of my way! he blocks her way , so you'll go down stairs to the hall? every one , Aye Sahib, Bhau, Leela Tai and all the guests are sitting down stairs? you'll go in this drunken state? you want to make a spectacle of yourself or Bhau?he argues angrily and tells her come to your room.. but she drawls Baji rao I have to see Bhau! I have to tie rakhi on him! he grabs her arm and she thumps his hand, I say let me go! got it , I'll report you to Bhau! I have to go to Bhau.. let me go! Baji thinks,Bhau will die of embarrassment,if her sees her in this drunken state.. she cries and falls against him, her arm around his neck.. and he carries her like a child in his arms and walks to her room. She yells, put me down Bajirao, let me go!

Downstairs the dance continues, Dutta looks tenderly at Naku .. Damoder's feet decisively enters Dutta's hall. Baji lowers Roops on her bed and she cries out I want to go to Bhau! ..bajirao ..she whispers as he eases her head on the pillow,pulls off her slippers, straightens her legs and covers her with the duvet... and she cries deliriously I have to tie a rakhi on Bhau...he says go to sleep and she babbles, don't want a new dress, I want Bhau's love.. Baji hears , looks back at her, looks up and says, Bappa! how many more secrets do you want me to keep from Bhau? I am already buried under one secret ,and now I can't tell him about Roops drinking, too.. Roops cries out, I have to go to Bhau! and she sits up on the bed and shouts no one can come between me and Bhau! not even you! you got that! Baji tells her off, hey! lie down quietly , and she fusses I have to go to Bhau right now! before every one and Baji yells lie down! not a another word ,she yells, who are you? any way? you are Bhau's servant! his servant! how dare you stop me Roop! Dutta Bhau's sister! .. Baji realizes once more his status in this house! once again he gets to hear Kala's tone. Baji says yes I am his servant doing my duty loyally.Roops gets up from the bed on to her feet and she falls against Baji's chest and he supports her and sits her down on the bed as she looks at him helplessly. He stops himself and then she presses her face against his torso and he is about to touch her but stops himself from touching her,thus starts a note of affection between these two.

Downstairs the dance continues, Aye Sahib smiles at Naku.. Damoder's feet progress forward.. Aye Sahib begins to get weary. Two ring and bracelet clad arms swing as a figure moves into the house.. Aye Sahib gazes at the entrance...the figure moves clothed in black, draped in shadows.. he pauses and stands with his feet partly.. his hand on his waist. The figure hides behind a column and eyes, Dutta sitting like a lord next to Naku. Restless Aye Sahib looks around, then gets up to check..and Damoder eyes her moves.. the dance continues and one dancer moves to a much baffled Bhau and takes his hand and invites Dutta to join the dance...Dutta smiles nervously, and is literally cajoled to the centre of the room where the dancers perform.. Dutta just stands awkwardly. They teach Dutta to move, his feet, but he stands with a nervous smile watched by all.. he takes a step on his feet and then is pulled into the dance where he moves holding hands with the dancers as they move in the circle. Guests are much amused to see Bhau participate in the dance of the fishermen. Damoder enters the lounge and takes a stride. He hides behind the standing spectators. Dutta smiles at the dancers, amidst them and claps.. and one of the dancers dance with Dutta in the centre of the circle. Aye Sahib spots Damoder 's feet, while Dutta spins lightly, suddenly she startles, as she sees his legs behind the spectators . Suddenly she steps in the dancers circle and the light goes out! all look around, as to why the power failure happened.

In the blackout a figure stands behind Dutta ; two hands puts an amulet around his neck, hooks it. Dutta turns to face the figure in the darkness.The figure embraces Dutta , the side of his face touches Dutta's neck; and he hugs Dutta warmly not wanting to him to go.. Dutta frowns .. as Aye Sahib watches from the shadows. Dutta moves away from this figure and Damoder holds Dutta's stubble face in his palms.. releases his face , and blesses Dutta's head with his hand.. as Aye Sahib watches from far...then the figure turns to leave and comes across Aye Sahib with a scowl in his face. ..and then without saying anything, wipes a tear, he leaves.Suddenly a figure in black comes before Dutta and Dutta grabs his shoulder and says who are you? why are the lights not fixed! Suddenly all lights are on again. Dutta walks past the dancer . and looks agitated..

Aye Sahib & Damoder

Both confront each other. AS,says, Dutta is very happy! why you have come to destroy his happiness. Damoder glares at her... I too want his happiness, no! says Aye Sahib, you want to trample on his happiness! yeah he's my enemy so I'eve come to take away his joy! Damoder argues. Aye Sahib shouts, you have snatched everything from him ! all his happiness, he says regretfully, yes I admit it was my mistake...Aye Sahib snubs him , now you admit your mistake, after all this time? it's too late now! so just leave please! he looks at her , and replies, gun in hand, I have not come here to leave!all the happiness that I deprived him off.. I have now returned to give his joys back to him! Aye Sahib, threatens ,if you try to return to Dutta'slife , then I too will not be silent! Amused he says, what can you do? just take a look at your self, you look so utterly frightened. and a frightened person giving threats to me , is not going down too well with me.

Aye Sahib looks at him, and he asks her going around her, pointing his gun at her, what are you so scared off?.. this? that the secret you kept from your son all theses years I might expose it before him ? is that so? you should know that Dutta Patil hates traitors and cheats! and you know him better you're his mother! and if your son finds out, that you have withheld such a big secret from him..how will he react? Aye Sahib begs him, I beg of you, please go.. for if Dutta's trust is broken , then he will never trust anyone again through out his life!

Baji!Baji! yellsDutta.. and his voice can be heard in the indoor garden spot. Damoder hurries and threatens Aye Sahib, I'll leave now but I'll be back! and you won't be able to stop me...and with that he leaves.

Dutta's BG arrive and find AS, Aye Sahib you at this time of the night on your own? come inside! they order. Before going in ,she looks up at the security camera in alarm...not realising one was up there.

Inside an infuriated Dutta stands amongst the dancers and yells, Baji! all look around for him too.. stop this!! bellows Dutta to the musicians and dancers.. move back!! they disperse while Naku lowers her eyes in fear. Dutta yells at his BG what the hell were you doing? a man appears! puts an amulet around my neck! he pulls off the locket from his neck and roars Baji!.. Baji, turns up dazed and stands before Dutta!what 's happened Bhau? Dutta moves toward's him enraged, you're asking me what's happened? were you asleep Baji? what were doing? where were you? some man comes under cover of darkness! puts this around my neck and you scoundrels haven't a clue! where were you swatting flies! he bellows fiercely! as his open palm exhibits a gold chain lying on his palm! Naku looks at an angry monster!

Sudarshan watches with a smug look on his face.. his smile is for the beginning of the Baji's fall from Bhau's grace...

Furiously Dutta closes his palm with the chain..and Baji looks down in silence his lips are sealed, for he was fulfilling his duty of care elsewhere.. Dutta yells at him again, what were you doing? Baji gob smacked has no answer which makes matters worse for him as he is the one who heads domestic security systems.. it was all your arrangement the security system for tonight wasn't it? demands Dutta. Baji remains silent and Dutta clenches his fist with the amulet, angrily.. and Naku and the rest wait for Baji's answer.. now what the hell are you staring at!! roars Dutta find out what's going on!

Baji and BG disperse, as Dutta moves away with a dark scowl on his face and paces restlessly for answers! furious as hell!.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 1.5.14

The episode apart from having high drama and suspense, is all about the family sentiments too.. Roops messed up by alcohol, stung by guilt pangs.. then one has out of vulnerability.. perhaps a shoot of love, an attraction between Baji and Roops..

The occasion of Ganpati celebrations and the introduction of Dutta's real father ,perhaps is no accident.. is the story trying to shed light between a snuffed out bond between a father and son? is there a message that Dutta needs to put into practice keeping Bappa the devout son who thought of his parents as his whole universe..is Dutta meant to give credence to his absent and dysfunctional father? Because what ever? Damodar is Dutta's father and therefore qualifies for his son's forgiveness..

This then is the trial for Dutta.. to forgive his father..

Aye Sahib as Dutta's foster mother is practically right that Damoder has come to snatch Dutta's joy.. in the last scene Dutta does turn into a demon.. a change is going to happen in his life.. and change always bring , chaos and upheavel.. before it falls into place in a person's life.

N.B~thanks for reading the previous wu, mirage, twinky, bart, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oops damodar threatning aai sahib dutta felt like crazy to not knowing
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie hi
Your footnote says change brings upheavels, true, but change is inevitable.. one who doesnt adapt to change will perish. Have to agree these upheavels ultimately bring a much needed maturity to dutta,s character.
Roops n baji,s relation was never explored beyond this point, kala had cast her evil spell on her. Roops was also too immature to assert her own identity.
But most importantly i personally luved this part of ltl, i so wanted dutta to forgive damodar n give him peace not just because he was a dying man but he was truly repenting. AS even thou gave dutta a new lease of life she was too weak a character n she had no right to hide facts.
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Episode-176

Hi Hammie lion🤗
awesome update dear...roops had fbs of her sweet brother...Dutta is the best brother in the world..👍🏼twinky baby wholeheartedly agree with it.👍🏼..loved Dutta's innocent smile....Roops feeling guilty...dutta suspects Aye saab...Dutta orders for a tight security...useless bodyguards🤢...err baaji he believes their body guards??.🤢..damodar patil&his BG easily entered into PN...Dutta bhau & PN wasis enjoying the show..😲.Dutta worrying about his little sister...Baaji going to get Roops...thank god Dutta didn't see his little sister's drunken state...He can't bear it...ummmh Dutta smiling happily...but its going to vanish soon😭...The shadow from the past.. begins to engulf Patil Nivas...loved your POV dear.❤️..thanks soo much for your lovely update hammie lion🤗..take care.Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
the sensation it was created about the new entry...dutta & naku were in happy state again something to disrupt their life...creator did goof up abt dutta not knowing AS wasn't his real mom...after the entry of dutta...in intially episode there was a dinning scene were AS points out the aren't borne by same mom...liked reading😊
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode~177
Hi hammie lion🤗
lovely update dear...Roops totally lost her sense.😡..stupid girlie..tried to give more pain to her brother..😡Thank god baaji saw her drunken state...He is really a loyal friend..❤️..he saved his friend from such an embarrassed situation.👍🏼. .poor baaji now he is hiding this truth also...Dutta totally unaware of these painful happenings & happily danced with those dancers..loved his innocent smile like a small kid...lights turned off & Damodar hugged Dutta.. loved their hug..❤️.Poor Dutta didn't know anything...damodar has threatened Ayesaab...Both confront each other...Oh God...Inside dutta yelled at baaji..😲..Poor baaji..he has sincerely helped Dutta...But Dutta scolding him badly...Naku& baaji helplessly looking at this Hot & spicy Dutta....Loved your POV dear..🤗.Thanks soo much for your lovel update & POV🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update..update sooon.🤗..take care...hug from twinky baby
🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode-176

Hi Hammie lion🤗 heloo twinky back logging
awesome update dear...roops had fbs of her sweet brother...Dutta is the best brother in the world..👍🏼twinky baby wholeheartedly agree with it.👍🏼..loved Dutta's innocent smile....Roops feeling guilty...dutta suspects Aye saab...Dutta orders for a tight security...useless bodyguards🤢...err baaji he believes their body guards??.🤢..damodar patil&his BG easily entered into PN...Dutta bhau & PN wasis enjoying the show..😲.Dutta worrying about his little sister...Baaji going to get Roops...thank god Dutta didn't see his little sister's drunken state...He can't bear it...ummmh Dutta smiling happily...but its going to vanish soon😭...The shadow from the past.. begins to engulf Patil Nivas...loved your POV dear.❤️..thanks soo much for your lovely update hammie lion🤗..take care.Big hug from twinky baby🤗

my fav. episode the brother and sister shots.. and you have posted some great shots.all four tell the story of the episode brilliant. thanks for always commenting twinkie.. 😊 makes me very happy

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~177
Hi hammie lion🤗 hi twinks .. yes this is the next section roops episode.
lovely update dear...Roops totally lost her sense.😡..stupid girlie..tried to give more pain to her brother..😡Thank god baaji saw her drunken state...He is really a loyal friend..❤️..he saved his friend from such an embarrassed situation.👍🏼. .poor baaji now he is hiding this truth also...Dutta totally unaware of these painful happenings & happily danced with those dancers..loved his innocent smile like a small kid...lights turned off & Damodar hugged Dutta.. loved their hug..❤️.Poor Dutta didn't know anything...damodar has threatened Ayesaab...Both confront each other...Oh God...Inside dutta yelled at baaji..😲..Poor baaji..he has sincerely helped Dutta...But Dutta scolding him badly...Naku& baaji helplessly looking at this Hot & spicy Dutta....Loved your POV dear..🤗.Thanks soo much for your lovel update & POV🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update..update sooon.🤗..take care...hug from twinky baby
🤗

very exciting episode, loved the entertainment, baji's and roops were interesting.. and damodar,s scene was just brilliant.. thanks for the second comment😊 much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammieehi naku good to see you
the sensation it was created about the new entry...dutta & naku were in happy state again something to disrupt their life...creator did goof up abt dutta not knowing AS wasn't his real mom...after the entry of dutta...in intially episode there was a dinning scene were AS points out the aren't borne by same mom...liked reading😊
yes we know.. he knows, she says , who can tell you are not real brother and sisters.. thanks for reading and commenting.,much love hammie

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamletsuperb ud...dutta life has never been smooth...now damodar entry..