Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
ab AS ka aur ek jhoot samne...damodar ke entry...too much drama...enjoy reading it😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku tu ah gaye
ab AS ka aur ek jhoot samne...damodar ke entry...too much drama...enjoy reading it😊

well this track of baap beta was my favorite track of ltl 1.. i thought it was very well made, cinematography point of view .with ganpati celebrations, the hymns, the chants, outside all the drama in the darkness of the night.. loved it... much love hammie

Word Count: 1

-bharti- thumbnail
Hammie
AS, babi, baji, naku, the stranger, ganpat, roops, name them n they are all miserable.. but at the very centre of this cobweb dutta blissfully ignorant. Damodar,s entry added more drama, he seemed a man with noble intentions unlike the rest in PN, ofcourse his past sins could be debated. He is pulled by a natural longing to get close to his son. The fact that he meant no harm to dutta in itself was heartwarming. Very sharp observation by you hammie, the outward similarities between dutta n damodar i hadnt noticed at all.
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~176

23rd September 2010

Roop's room

Roops returns to her room after having a word with Bhau in the lounge. She has FB's of the time when all three of the sisters prayed in the temple for Bhau's safe return. She recalls how she stood on one leg in the temple, fasting, refusing water till her brother returns...she recalls how he held her when she collapsed due to fatigue.. how he said no foe's bullet can separate him from his sisters; how the same day at the table , he insisted she drank water by his hand;..and how they celebrated their feigned grieving in Kala's room , by washing down their throats with champagne...how Kala peeled off wax of mock burns ,how she mocked ," I have more faith in our brother's stupidity than mine intelligence! poor guy can't differentiate the difference between good or bad...so naive he is like a saint! let's pray that no evil eye falls on our sibling love! actually to be precise no one comes between Bhau and our love"

Roops plagued by these mixed messages of Kala's conspiracy and Dutta's love for the three of them.. flops on her bed and attempts to drink.. her pain away.. she recalls FB, where Kala pins the blame on Naku for aiding Supriya to elope; telling Dutta "you think Bhau this girl will pray for you? actually this girl has stabbed you in the back". Roops drinks more and recalls Dutta's circumambulation with Naku around the holy fire... how he nearly strangled Naku and plastered her parting with vermillion crudely. How Naku saved him from being poisoned in the mandir.. how she saved the complete family, how she exposed the gangsters dressed as fake devotees and priests; how Naku had said ,"Tai I am a simple girl , don't know how to play games".. Roops begging, "Tai don't go please" and Kala scoffed at Leela and her , watch how my younger sisters beg me! Bhau's voice, "this too, I know that whatever Kala Tai did , it was for my own good..but she can't understand the significance of Nakusha in my life", how he said to her, "I know you are sad , but liked seeing you here with every body" Roops lies devastated on her bed not in her senses, crying her eyes out.. she sits up on her bed and recalls her adolescent days where once her trainee mechanic brother, takes her to buy new clothes for rakhi..how she wanted something dear and he didn't have enough cash so he took her to another shop , how Bhau tried to convince her to buy something cheaper...and when the day came, he presented her with the same outfit she had liked ..he had used up his savings which he was meant to buy tools. She recalled how he told her , "such stubbornness was not good".. but how she wound him around her little finger...and how he had doted on her brattish behaviour.. she recalls how she told him "all her friends had brothers who either fight with them or tell them off! but you Bhau are the world's best brother" .. Roops says aloud , great love we had amongst each other, and I was mislead by Kala Tai's talk and how much I did against him, Bhau gave me joy always!and what did I do.. conspire against him! she sobs inconsolably. She pours some more alcohol in her wine flute, and gulps it down in one go.

Dutta in security room.

Dutta sits in his desk chair behind his desk, gun in hand. He peers keenly at the cctv monitored screens. Baji and Kishore too stand and watch the varied areas footage on screen, the main gates of PN; the BG patrolled sides of the courtyard outside; the row of cars in the parking lot. He rests his gun of the table and remarks deep in thought, Baji lately Aye Sahib seems very anxious, frightened, withdrawn.. listening to her speak it seems she's aware of some approaching storm about which she doesn't want us to know, but then I speculate, why would Aye Sahib want to hide anything from us? but even so.. something is not quite right, something is amiss, might be just her imagination? he says firmly... but we still have to be alert. Tonight there's jagran, all night entertainment? He asks and Baji says ,yes. Dutta continues , so that means, there will be lots of guests, our enemy could come as one of them..one has to say Dutta gets it right this time. Baji assures him , you don't worry Bhau , without our permission no one will be allowed to enter. Dutta stops spinning the glass paper weight and turns his swivel chair to look at the cctv monitors yet again. He notices a white car parked just outside his slightly ajar Patil Nivas gates...he leans forward on his desk to take a closer look at the white saloon car. Baji too looks at it on the screen camera. Dutta turns to him, Baji who does that car belong to? Baji , clearly doesn't know. Dutta hauls himself from his chair, goes closer to the camera monitoring the gates.. he turns his head to Baji who stands behind him and says, Bhau I'll go and check whose car that is.. Dutta looks on with a clouded brow. A servant arrives and says, Bhau Aye Sahib wants you downstairs... he yanks his neck , but his eyes are glued to the camera. Dutta in his security room can see Baji questioning the car's presence, it's owner? But Baji says after checking around it, there's no driver inside, hey Kale go check who does this car belongs to? Kale too checks who the car belongs to.. eventually a man dressed in a chauffeurs uniform is found and brought before Baji. the driver says is katke 's new car... he is checked by a metal detector and then ordered by Baji to park the car in the parking lot.

Baji sees the car moves off and it parks in the darkened car park. Someone moves towards it ..four pairs of black boots can be see on the ground...and then slowly five faces appeared. The first man gives signs for operation, one at the back, one go front, one one side, and then they quietly move out from between the parked cars and disperse in various directions.

Inside the house..

Divas are lit before Bappa's statue and Babi and Aye Sahib do arti together. Guests and family sing praises of Bappa..

Outside in the dark a hand holds a lit cigar against a slightly pulled down car window. Outside the car window a man stands, and then nods with a thumbs up to the person in the car.

Inside, worship continues. Amongst the guests , feet crawl in and snuffs out Dutta's guard who drops unconscious on the red carpet. One armed guard comes forward and he too is tackled by Damodar's men.

Inside after, Leela and Sudarshan, Dutta and Naku carry out arti...as they continue all of Dutta's men are snuffed out by Damodar's BG s .. Aye Sahib has a FB of Damodar's feet walking towards her house; his demand over Dutta! she prays to Bappa , now only you have to protect us... like every year, this year too we have set an all night entertainment set up for your devotees, to commorate your visit to our house... there is a shadow from the past heading to our lives, he brings doom to our home, Bappa !with your power stop this shadow can be stopped from entering my house. Baji stands behind Dutta and says, no need to worry it's katke saheb's car...security is so tight that no smart ass can get inside the house..this has to be a laugh, for as Baji speaks, the guards are dropping like flies outide!

Outside, the hand taps the cigar, and then finally flicks the lit cigar to the side.. almost symbolically setting a light to Dutta's house.. then the car door is held open and the figure steps out, and a dark figure with a BG in tow.. heads to the house. Aye Sahib is completely lost in worship , her eyes closed. Outside Dutta's BG are on vigil in the court yard. They confer..

Inside a shadowy figure mounts a small stage against a flimsy back drop, and slowly comes forward as lights go ,on it's a performer!!!Aye sahibs face lights up..she needed a diversion from her fears.. the performer thanks Dutta Bhau and Aye Sahib for inviting him on this Ganpati festival... and ask people , lets all chant praises of Ganpati Bappa .. Dutta sits alone regally like a lord on the salmon coloured velvet roman lounger. One arm rests on the cylindrical side arm rest. The other arm just above his ankle. He gives Naku who stands away from him a sided look. Aye Sahib notices her son's sided gazes and she calls Nakusha! Naku looks at Aye who tells her to sit on the space by Dutta..this act was to signify her status in the household.. not a menial, but Dutta's would be, her DIL. Naku looks covetously ,and then moves from her mother's side to sit beside a waiting Dutta. As she approaches ,Dutta visibly moves his body to side ensuring room for her to sit in comfort.. but he continues to sit in the same postion, one leg over the other like a Moghul king.. , being entertained in his court. The magician performs magic and illusionary acts geared to give a good clean family entertainment. The audience is enraptured and applauds wholeheartedly. Aye Sahib amidst the enjoyment again is gripped by fear... feet of danger approach her house. Naku too can sense Aye Sahib's discomfort. The crowd claps at the performances , and Dutta suddenly asks, Aye Sahib , Roops didn't come? Aye Sahib lowers her eyes...and replies, I don't know what's the matter with her? this morning I went to her , and coaxed her into coming down for the public charity offering.. seems Kala's leaving has hit her really hard.. Dutta turns his and lowers his eyes.. give her some time his mother says.. A sensitive Dutta says, here we are celebrating and there she is sitting all by herself in her room. let me go and bring her down here. Baji offers, Bhau you stay here,!I'll go and get her. Dutta says's , ok go ahead. Baji goes..so the head of security is inside PN, sorting out domestic problems. Damodar's men walk outside. in the courtyard ,they confront Dutta's ,BG shots are fired and bullets, bounce off bullet proof gilets, an encounter occurs between BG from both sides! In which Dutta's BG are overpowered..

Slippers clad feet enter the hallway of Patil Nivas... they stroll ahead progressively.. Dutta's face is show ,radiant and smiling.. an open collar neck is shown on screen wearing a gold pendant.. the figure advances into Patil Nivas. .. episode ends Hamlet53

~~~~~~~~

The winds of change.. that Kishore had referred to can now be blowing in Roops room.. Dutta's genuine affection for her, prompts some serious thinking in her about her eldest sister's hold on her behaviour. Of course alcohol produces rather magnified reactions from Roops as she consumes more and recalls more of her brothers love.. and her own plotting and acting against him on Kala's behest..

It appears, that Roops has launched a clever attack to get Kala Tai back to Patil Nivas.. how she impresses her feelings upon her Aye and her Bhau..

Dutta concern over security gets a prompt by his mothers words and reactions..

What a pity he brushes aside the fact that his mother conceals something about his.. this then is the ongoing tragedy that Dutta makes the folly of trusting the ones closet to him, his mother, friend, lover.. later on he discovers that one's own flesh and blood betrays too

The breach in Dutta's home security is almost put in place to make more hell for his life..

The shadow from the past.. begins to engulf Patil Nivas.

N.B~ many thanks for reading previous wu,fassben,twinky, Naku, bart,tammy.

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oops damodar suspense now going to make dutta angry
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awesome update dear.🤗..You are always soo sweet...Damodar entered into PN..Naku remembered Ganpat's warning..Poor Dutta...didn't know anything...every one cheating behind his back...Roops worried for Kala & As consoled her...Damodar wanted to get gift from Dutta..& Aye saab some how managed to stop father-son meeting...Its seems like battle between AS & Damodar..Dutta in the midst of the battle..Loved your analysis dear..❤️.who will be the physician for his wound??..In this case its clearly Naku...She will be his personal adviser..she only can console him.👍🏼..awesome update& great analysis hammie lion.🤗.you've listed similarities between Damodar&Dutta...really superb👍🏼..thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.🤗.hats off to your dedication...we all luv you soo much🤗..Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

Ivy will always check her Shakespeare- Wali Hammie's updates.🤗& always be a part of this thread🤗

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud...dutta & damodar face off...next lie dutta to detect...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinkie
awesome update dear.🤗..You are always soo sweet...Damodar entered into PN..Naku remembered Ganpat's warning..Poor Dutta...didn't know anything...every one cheating behind his back...Roops worried for Kala & As consoled her...Damodar wanted to get gift from Dutta..& Aye saab some how managed to stop father-son meeting...Its seems like battle between AS & Damodar..Dutta in the midst of the battle..Loved your analysis dear..❤️.who will be the physician for his wound??..In this case its clearly Naku...She will be his personal adviser..she only can console him.👍🏼..awesome update& great analysis hammie lion.🤗.you've listed similarities between Damodar&Dutta...really superb👍🏼..thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.🤗.hats off to your dedication...we all luv you soo much🤗..Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

damoder and dutta like father like son lovely shots of the roops and dutta. four shots look quite nice , and they are key ones also.. brilliant and thank you...

Ivy will always check her Shakespeare- Wali Hammie's updates.🤗& always be a part of this thread🤗

thanks for adding this twinkie.. I always loved her dp.. she always kept it, .. thank you again twinky.. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage good to see you😊
fab ud...dutta & damodar face off...next lie dutta to detect...
thanks for reading through it.. much love hammie.

Word Count: 0

-bharti- thumbnail
Roops conscience activated now that kala is not around. The daily dosage of hate injected by kala has dried up ..hence the guilt pangs.
Baji is once again the butt of ridicule, waha patte ki tarah BGs gir rahe hai aur yaha yeh aadmi bhao ko tasalli de raha hai. Bhao ka dimag ka batti gul hai, distracted, intoxicated, in luv.
Whatever the drama is building up to a heart thumping cresendo.
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago