tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
alll in guilt for hiding truth but nobody telling oops
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
baji ka yeh jhoot le duba naku aur dutta ko...
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie, you have summed it up beautifully.. phirbhi kuch kehne ki kujli hai πŸ˜†
Naku has somewhat redeemed herself from the guilt of the cover up, atleast as a dutiful daughter.. but i wonder if that is the right thing to do when she knows fully well babi is erring in her judgement, afterall Babi is no Goddess Parvati. We need our elder,s directions when we are confused n looking for right guidance n support, not follow blindly the wrong path
Baji fortunately clears himself with naku but he continues to fail his friend. Babi in all her ignorance is wholly n solely responsible for the fiasco, ofcourse aided by the bajis n nakus.
Everything else seems insignificant, even ganpat,s suspicious deals. If there is moral, ethical bankruptcy on the one hand, dutta is bankrupt of common sense as you rightly pointed hammie n thats shocking.

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lionπŸ€—
Such a mind blowing update dear❀️...Enjoyed it sooo much.πŸ€—..Specially your analysis was fabulous dear❀️...Hats off to you...πŸ‘.Such a great treat for all of us.❀️..Sweeet Hammie lion.πŸ€—..Naku punished herself..Babi& Baji admitted their sins & seeking for forgiveness.😑...errr...Babi.😑...She committed biggest sin.😑..unforgivable...ummmh...Naku has accepted Babi's decision...Oh Nooo...Babi only thinks about her daughter..😑.She never worry about Dutta & his child-like heart..😑.Ganpati bappa indirectly punished Baaji...Loved AS ki Mother care.❀️...ummmh both Baaji & AS are hiding truth from Dutta...3 betrayals at once...AS,Naku& Baaji..AS consoled Naku...Greedy Ganpat.😑..Loved your Analysis dear..❀️.Superb.πŸ‘.." all the cover ups, the walking on egg shells, secretive behaviors of people around him, is all because Dutta cannot handle situations sanely, that come to pass in his life.."...Its true Hammie lion.πŸ‘πŸΌ..Such a lovely update & fabulous point of views dear.❀️.Thanks soo much for your update treat Hammie lionπŸ€—...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear....take care...Big teddy hug from Twinky babyπŸ€—

@ Warrie
Hi WarrieπŸ€—
Get well soon My dearest Friend...Speedy recovery..πŸ€—.Please take care of yourself dear...Hope you feel better soon..πŸ€—..Big teddy hug from Twinky babyπŸ€—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud...each one is hiding something from each other...dutta in dark...nice ud
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hamlet hi naku tu h gaye
baji ka yeh jhoot le duba naku aur dutta ko...

true but traced back to babi.. hanks for reading much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie, you have summed it up beautifully.. phirbhi kuch kehne ki kujli hai πŸ˜†
bolo bolo. oracle..

Naku has somewhat redeemed herself from the guilt of the cover up, atleast as a dutiful daughter.. but i wonder if that is the right thing to do when she knows fully well babi is erring in her judgement, afterall Babi is no Goddess Parvati. We need our elder,s directions when we are confused n looking for right guidance n support, not follow blindly the wrong path ..yes but then we are seldom taught to rebuff our elders are we?
Baji fortunately clears himself with naku but he continues to fail his friend. Babi in all her ignorance is wholly n solely responsible for the fiasco, ofcourse aided by the bajis n nakus. yes i agree babi is correct when she says , its all her fault..
Everything else seems insignificant, even ganpat,s suspicious deals. If there is moral, ethical bankruptcy on the one hand, dutta is bankrupt of common sense as you rightly pointed hammie n thats shocking. yes that is the tragedy.. how can he be so laid back.. ?
many thanks for an interesting comment. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lionπŸ€— hi twinks sorry late with ud and annotate..
Such a mind blowing update dear❀️...Enjoyed it sooo much.πŸ€—..Specially your analysis was fabulous dear❀️...Hats off to you...πŸ‘.Such a great treat for all of us.❀️..Sweeet Hammie lion.πŸ€—..Naku punished herself..Babi& Baji admitted their sins & seeking for forgiveness.😑...errr...Babi.😑...She committed biggest sin.😑..unforgivable...ummmh...Naku has accepted Babi's decision...Oh Nooo...Babi only thinks about her daughter..😑.She never worry about Dutta & his child-like heart..😑
dutta has aye sahib and naku who worry about him
.Ganpati bappa indirectly punished Baaji...Loved AS ki Mother care.❀️...ummmh both Baaji & AS are hiding truth from Dutta...3 betrayals at once...AS,Naku& Baaji..AS consoled Naku...Greedy Ganpat.😑..Loved your Analysis dear..❀️.Superb.πŸ‘..
" all the cover ups, the walking on egg shells, secretive behaviors of people around him, is all because Dutta cannot handle situations sanely, that come to pass in his life.."...Its true Hammie lion.πŸ‘πŸΌ..Such a lovely update & fabulous point of views dear.❀️.Thanks soo much for your update treat Hammie lionπŸ€—...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear....take care...Big teddy hug from Twinky babyπŸ€—
sorry twinks late wu was doing a sunday day of rest.. thanks so much for your comment and lovely image.. πŸ˜†

@ Warrie
Hi WarrieπŸ€—
Get well soon My dearest Friend...Speedy recovery..πŸ€—.Please take care of yourself dear...Hope you feel better soon..πŸ€—..Big teddy hug from Twinky babyπŸ€—
yes me to missing her..sickly girl.. hope she sees your foil balloons.. much love and many thanks hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~174

21st September 2010

Babi & Ganpat

Episode continues with Babi shocked to see stacks of notes on the floor..out of the briefcase that Ganpat hides from Babi. Ganpat yells, see Ganpat's might! now watch I'll buy you an expensive sari... you know why? because you fasted for my longevity... if you need anything else tell me? I'll get it for you. Babi challenged him, but where did you get all this money from?. Fair Naku stands and observes her parents. Ganpat protests, leave me alone, I look after Bhau's vineyards! Babi argues, what kind of job, gets you such a huge salary? I am sure you've done some financial misappropriation. He takes her lightly and puts the briefcase in the cupboard, and asks, tell me one thing Babi , doesn't seeing so much of my cash make you happy? think what I can do for me, you, this house with so much cash? he runs to close the door. He complains shall I tell you that ,which you won't like, you always get me wrong Babi! he runs to shut the cupboard with the brief case. Babi yells, oh I know you well enough! you'll never think about your family! do you know what's happening in Naku's life, are you aware of anything? nothing ! but full of steam you are! tell me the truth you stole this cash didn't you? Ganpat replies defiantly , yes I did ! so what are you going to do about it? do you think Ganpat born a pauper! is going to die a pauper as well? live in a hell hole? look Babi, you see this room here? it look's too small to be comfortable, thing is I want to live in a palace! Babi mocks him, what kind of a man are you? on account the god due to whom you get to live in this house! you steal from his purse? If nothing else. At least you should have considered that your daughter's life is now connected with that person! Ganpat replies, if that is so? than what? Babi you don't get it! if I take a drop of wealth from Bhau's massive ocean of cash flow, what difference will it make to him? I am just going to fill my own house with such spoon fuls...you don't have to worry.. and he suddenly goes to check the slightly ajar cupboard... the cupboard is like a symbol of his conscience, which opens every so often and he is having to close it..or can be seen as Babi's mouth which he closes. Listen up Babi , Bhau won't miss anything, I am so smart. Babi scoffs at him , really ?you are very smart! betray your own benefactor, such a characterless man you are! deceitful actually! she shouts and he reels around to face her, what did you say? I am cheat? yes that I am !and shameless too! and do you think I am doing this all for myself? look at you, you've set your daughter in this house! so with this cash I collect, I'll set up a liquor store for my son Sethji! I have to look out for him too, shouldn't I ? for him, for you, for this household! you don't let me get on with it just nag , nag, nag all the time! Babi confronts him , are you a father or an enemy of your children? taking your sons name and looking out for self gains! Ganpat warns, don't let me open my mouth! you for your own comfort got your own daughter attached to Bhau, so why stop me now? look I plan to make Sethji an influential man! got it? Babi warns ,when Bhau finds out about your theft! you know what he'll do to you? Ganpat laughs what are you saying? how will he find out? whose to tell him huh? Babi replies , I'll tell him! Ganpat glares at her, you'll tell him? and she repeats yes I'll tell him! he says you're threatening me? !and she says yes .he yells you dare to threaten Ganpat? I know what game you mother, daughter are playing! He runs to Naku grabs Naku by the hand and says , here take a look at her, this black and white film! what of her? see you are cheating Bhau blatantly! what of that? now you both watch how I'll go and tell Bhau the truth that both of you are cheating him! Babi panics, you are so mean! she is your daughter! living in this black colour is her helplessness and bind.. one daughter I have already lost, at least this one let be! begs Babi , Ganpat nothing is hidden from you, and he goes yes I know everything , but now when it reflects on you, how you squirm! but Ganpat is not frightened of anybody! I am going right now to tell Bhau the truth! you watch!.Babi begs him, no please don't say anything to anybody, whose to stop me says Ganpat.. I'll stop you! she says, he replies, look Babi you are forcing me to say all this! you love to speak the truth don't you, now I'll speak about your truth! about this black and white trailer that's running ! he goes to Naku! I'll tell about your truth, about your deceit.. will tell for sure! and he barges out of the room Babi runs after him.. Naku in her fair look stops herself from following.. then she looks at the kohl on the dresser.

Ganapat shouting at Babi enters the foyer where Aye Sahib prays... she asks , Ganpat what is the matter? Ganpat with a big smile touches her feet, why are you creating a noise Ganpat, she asks and he replies, I have got some important work with Bhau..Babi is shocked, and dusky Naku comes running and watches from the side.. Ganpat insists, I have to see him right away! where is he? and he looks at a terrified Babi.. Aye Sahib says calmly , he must be in his room.. and Ganpat gives an evil smile.and threatens Babi with his eyes.. I'll tell him , you watch! .. Naku from the sides muses..see Aye by hiding one truth , how helpless one gets... one lie will force you to tell more lies to keep it hidden.. for all of us.. my fate is such ,that today my father is cheating Saab, yet both you and me are silent.. Ganpat tells Aye Sahib , I be on my way then.. and Babi stands petrified unable to stop him. but then she calls out Ganpat!and he turns and says, Aye Sahib , how about if I tell you what I was supposed to tell Bhau, it's the same! Babi looks in shock at Bappa's idol for help.. Ganpat says, the thing is Aye Sahib what I have to say.. is that I have to say sorry to you..and Babi and Naku breathe a sigh of relief... Ganpat says , I made a big mistake, I should have told you this before.. but I can't not tell you either.. and I don't wish to hide it either! the thing is Aye Sahib, that I couldn't come for Bappa's welcome, I was working so forgive me! Babi and Naku cannot take his wilful threats.. Aye sahib says that's ok, come for the worship and aarti later and he says , ok , and Aye Sahib turns to Babi standing behind her, Babi why do you look so frightened? and she says feebly, no I thought you are very angry with Ganpat, forgive him please, and he glares at Babi menacingly.. and AS departs.

Ganpat threatens Babi, look Babi it's my time now, watch how I make your son into a Sethji !come here he yells, look today I have let you off! but if you poke your nose in my business, then you'll regret a lot! just don't interfere! Naku moves off, Ganpat leaves, and Babi looks completely stumped walks off too.

Aye Sahib's Room

Aye Sahib stands before her wardrobe selecting saris, suddenly her eyes falls on the bottom shelf and she spots the casket that arrived as a present for her, FB, she recalls how Baji unwrapped the present.. today she reaches out for it and opens it and finds gold bangles and a pot of vermillion.. the pot slips out of her hand and falls onto her floor. She closes the casket and bends to pick up the pot...closes it and holds it between her hand..

She turns her head and there finds her son dressed in white with a quiet smile on his face. Dutta blinks as he watches her put something back in her cupboard and close the door. cleverly she moves and stands on the spot with the spilt vermillion on her floor. Dutta stands with one arm tucked behind his back, what is it Aye? he asks, she replies nothing Dutta .. as she walks towards him.He looks down into her face and asks again, why do you look so worried? she replies, yes, there is a worry but a minor one.. that on the occasion of distributing gifts to the people today , which sari would be suitable for me to wear. She stands with her back to her son wary at her lying to him, such a coincidence , that exactly what I was thinking, he says with a slow smile... many years have passed since I bought my mother a gift.. she looks confused at this Dutta.. and before her eyes he unfolds his arm from behind his back and brings forth a gift wrapped present...holds it up in his palms and says, so I thought why not give something to my Aye on this Ganpati occasion. Overjoyed she walks over to him and exclaims, a present for me?but Dutta I am your mum! whoever gives a present to their mother?, Dutta argues gently, why not Aye? besides I don't know of another way of expressing my love.. don't accept it as a gift than, consider it as your son's wish.. and he presents it to her. his mother accepts with a huge smile and declares, Ganpati Bappa has given me many gifts this year! your faith in his worship; bringing Bappa home; Nakusha consenting for marriage; so many gifts at one time, I have received for the first time in my life! he smiles down at her shyly..but her face clouds up slowly.. what is this Aye Sahib, you talk about happiness and it disappears from your face , yet again? she replies, what can I do Dutta , a mother's heart goes soft especially in moments of joy.. Dutta you have overcome many perils in your life, now even if you come across a deluge , than stay steadfast and not be swept by it, she advises him as she caresses his stubble cheek, his palm holds her hand gently, as he cups her hand in his palms,.. he says, it's but natural for you to be anxious, but have faith in your son.. he turns from her and says firmly, now let, storms or upheaval come into your son's life, but with your blessings, none will be able to sweep this happiness away..the only gap is the absence of Kala Tai..had she been with us today,my happiness would be complete.. but I hope Aye, Kala Tai will return to this house soon enough.. he stops and wipes away his tears from under his eyes... Aye Sahib has a FB, Kala screaming, whatever has happened is all because of you Aye Sahib, but just remember Kala knows how to get up after a fall! and the day this happens all will regret!! this a lot! Dutta turns to face his mother, and bids her with a smile, now you get ready quickly, and seeing you in my presented sari.. my faith will be further strengthened, that my choice is appropriate.. she smiles at him.and says, I am proud of your every choice .. be it a gift given from you or be it Nakusha, now both of you better get ready! after worship you have to distribute gifts to the people.. Dutta nods and then turns to leave...and Aye Sahib stands with a dreaded look on her face.

Worship

All stand ready for aarti ..naku dressed in daffodil yellow comes from the kitchen with the sacrament prasad platter. They chant blessed be Deva Ganesh!

A white car pulls up in the precinct of the house...and parks near the entrance of Patil Nivas .

Dutta arrives in the entrance of the lounge dressed in a beige kurta embellished with chocolate brown embroidery.. he pauses and looks ahead ready to join the worship. Heads turn to look at him arrive.. dressed in white pyjama kurta and toe post beige sandals..

Outside in the car a gold rings clad hand rests on a man dressed in blacks knee. A pair of eyes behind raybans glares..a palm lowers the car's electric window half way...as the figure watches a crowd of people stand outside the main gates of Patil Nivas..

Dutt stands, stares, at all and nervously he feels the ring on his finger .. all smile at Dutta, who walks forward slowly.. eyes behind ray bans watch.. as Dutta walks majestically to his family.

Outside to the gathered crowd it's announced, once the worship inside is finished, Dutta Bhau will meet every one!.. an armed BG is posted at the roof top of the house.

The ringed clad palm hears the call and clenches into a fist.. that the figure taps on his knee. Dutta with a radiant expression stands in the worship and joins his palms in reverence.. episode ends.. Hamlet53~ 27.4.14

That Ganpat is a cheat and a liar and one who double crosses to fill is own pockets is quite obvious in this episode. His heinous act is in our face with a certain acceptance as to why it may happen is that it's the man's deprived social standing.. however the rich to do such acts of swindling and money laundering and pilfering from their employers whoever they may be..its the way of the world .

Ganpat unabashedly stands for the one who looks out for his own benefits.. the world over flows with this kind..

However it's no smiling matter when greed becomes so great that one's judgment becomes completely frigid.

But the first section of the episode is like a tin of worms. But nothing surprises us as to where the worms come from.. it's Babi and her thinking and her macabre way of so to speak protection of her pretty girl.. woe be to all the pretty girls of the world, who are destined to lead a fraudulent life.. hiding who they really are.. it's like Hamlet say,"god gave you one face and you put on another" this was metaphorically spoken . But in Naku's case it has become literal before Dutta..

Interesting use of the cupboard ..a piece of furniture that conceals personal belongings, from the general public. For Ganpat it was hiding his stolen booty. For Aye Sahib.. an uncanny reminder of the family's past.
Dutta giving gifts.. continues in the next episode too.. gift giving an act of love he learnt from a simple lowly maid..

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu..uwith, twinky, Naku, bart, warrie, tammy..

Warrie aur kha buraf ke gole! 😑 get well soon.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode ganpat threatning as dutta bonding