Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemmm episode babi baji taking decision but not thinking about future consequances
hi tammy, yes true ..they did wrong, thought they were being helpful.what a shame..
next wu will be a little delayed due to FA, SORRy partner.. just taking abreather.much love hammie

n/
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Sweeet Hammie lion🤗
awee such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..aweee Dutta sooo sweeet..❤️..he brought meal for naku.❤️...he has learned lots of good habits from Naku..❤️..Dutta is looking soo cute in that white kurta❤️...Loved Tasha's convo.❤️..Really nice scene.❤️dutta asked what did naku see in him& .Awee Loved naku's reply ."your heart"...❤️Lovely scene dear...but I think cv chopped some scene ,😕,,I still remembered that promo...its totally different from original scene na.😕
i cant recall twinky, if his dialogues were chopped then that is a shame
.err babi .she wanted to stop Naku from revealing the truth😡 ..She again & again doing mistakes.😡..poor baaji..he agreed to help babi...Loved his bappa story❤️...interesting scene...Roops& leela worried about kala tai..& Dutta asked them whether they have any hatred towards Naku ??...evil sisters totally helpless now so they said no...Loved Mishal's acting ..❤️..aweee he expressed his love towards his sisters in a sweet manner.
❤️.& your update was soo lovely dear❤️..even you wrote about Dutta's nod also👍🏼..Loved the last part dear.Thanks sooo much for your lovely update hammie lion.🤗..Sooo sweet of you.🤗..Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..our sweetest hammie lion.🤗..big teddy hug from Twinky baby🤗
thanks for your lovely comment twinky, please reduce quantity and size of screen caps, as some readers are having difficulty in pressing like.. this is better size. hey love your comments😃 much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 well done twinky love the shots.. choiced and excellent choice..👏 brilliant
Nice update dear🤗..baji used the fan to blow flower to left side😲...Poor naku....she totally disappointed😭..Its a wrong way created by humans not by god..😭...babi& baji did a big mistake.😡...Poor Naku she going to face lots of trouble because of this mislead..😭baaji seeks Bappa's forgiveness,,🤗Poor Dutta he didn't know anything & in a happy mood..😭.Thanks so much for your update hammie lion..🤗.soo sweet of you🤗eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Big hug from Twinky baby
🤗
i havent seen the next episode so will have to watch,naku looks so cute in the shots..
another great comment much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie hi hi bart.. good to see you
hayee, what a romantic episode atleast the terrace part..
twinky says that there may be bits missing from it? she talked about promo.. i liked his words.. and action... that no one could love him?😲 bavla ho gaya hai
was hoping he would feed her 😆 was floored by dutta,s pure simple n honest approach, woefully short of words to describe the beauty of this scene. Mishal,s brilliant performance, just took it to another level, no wonder the show continues to hold sway to this day. Your words are as soothing as dutta,s words hammie, fantastic narration. thanks bart.. me smiling😛 for my self of course..
But what happened next dampened the spirits, babi coercing baji n baji instead of taking a bold stance falling in line with babi. His analogy didnt hold good in this context, Very disappointing indeed. really..? you would know better.. i likde the story though..
In the end it only in a way diminished naku,s guilt for me, cause baji played the ultimate spoilsport, the divine hand behind scenes turning the blow fan. He played with naku,s faith in bappa n naku is shattered. now bart I never thought this way, humm truesay Kala,s fateful words coming true. I guess this is the biggest blunder baji ever made.
Dutta when he reaches out to his sisters is firm with his choice of naku n frank with his stance against kala n fair when offering peace by sacrificing his luv. But obviously the conspirers couldnt muster enuf courage to go against his wishes.
Babi, baji, Naku, AS, conniving sisters...good bad worse all dupe the mighty don. yes all his blood stained hands are forgotten .. when we see the plots being woven around him.. thanks for your interesting comment.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet.. helooo sonaaa
Awesome UD😊

humm this track is my fav one. thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku tu ah gaye
loved the ud...dutta man of few words...he acknowledge baji place in his life & abt naku to his sis...i still remember when MR left his trade mark pathani...kitna hala hoa tha...today watching MR in western ...he is looking equally smart...hammiee ne toh pura observation kar he liya hoga😆

pathiani for me any time.. yes i too remember the ho haa regarding his clothes.. i think he wore the clothes as a prompt for the dialogue .. "maine kapre badle hain, main nehi badla.."
much love hammie

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Thanks soo much for your annotations dear🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update..Please update sooon dear🤗.Twinky baby will reduce the size& quantity of shots dear😳..will add 4 shots per update 😳.sooo sweeet of you.🤗...Big teddy hug from Twinky baby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Warrie
Hi Warriee🤗
Where are you??.😕🤗.Miss you soo much dear.😭..Hammie lion is roaring.😲..come back sooon dear.🤗..Warrie🤗 Twinky baby sent a scrap dear..😳.Please check.😳...you can't upload the ltl wu page dear??..😕.Why???😕...big hug from twinky baby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Hammie lion & Bharti
Twinky baby couldn't able to find that promo video dear...I think its deleted now...Baby searched on google images & find this picture for 16 September promo...Some one has posted there...See Dutta's look...Its nice na...big hugs to hammie lion & bharti🤗🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~173

20th September 2010

Baji's, Babi confession to Naku

Naku stands defiantly before Bappa's idol, her hand on the flames of the lampstand.. in frustration she confirms with Bappa, this is what you want of me, that I live under my false semblance of duskiness? so be it then! I will conceal my real face behind this false dusky face. Baji and Baji , the two responsible for jolting Naku's devout faith in Bappa , watch from the side lines. Babi can see her daughters hand held above the burning flames of the lampstand. Babi looks at Baji and he does what any sane human would do, rush to Naku and move her aside from the burning lamp! hey Naku! what are you doing? what's happened is not Bappa's fault! you sought an answer from Bappa he gave you a sign..now you at least respect his decision! according to you god has done wrong ,but Bappa's intention is good, Naku Bappa will always do the best for you for sure! Naku gives him severe looks, good for whom Baji? a lie will exist between me and Saab forever, and you call this Bappa looking out for my good? go on give me an answer? what can you say ? when Bappa himself has failed to give me the answer! shouts Naku. Baji looks down at her with discomfiture, and then breaks down , enough Naku! enough! Babi looks at Baji apprehensively.. Baji, explains, Bappa is not at fault, the fact is it's all my mine, Naku! it's my fault.. he voices out to Babi, I have to tell Naku, she trusted me.. mumbles Baji before a puzzled Naku ..and Babi shirks, while Baji confesses I won't become so low down as to betray Naku's trust , he says emotionally. Naku tries to work out what he is trying to say? Baji continues, in order to build Naku's bond with Dutta , we forced Naku to break her bond with Bappa.. Babi cries out , no Bajirao! the fault not alone is yours, but mine too. Naku looks in alarm at her Aye...all this has happened on account of me Babi cries, bitterly. But Baji explains, how Babi told him that you Naku would be asking for a desire.. and that if Bappa gave you the right indication, then you would reveal your truth to Bhau. Tears well up in Naku's eyes.. Baji too ashamed to face her piercing looks moves away from her, and confesses , after I heard this, I became frightened Naku! you know full well that after falling in love with you, Bhau has undergone a change, his life has found a new direction. Baji turns and faces her, I thought after discovering your truth, Bhau's life would be shaky like before, he'll become unstable again; your mother too was of the opinion , that should your truth be revealed, it would surely destroy your life too..so we both decided, to let the flower fall on the left side thus prompting you not to tell Dutta the truth.. we both decided that you will not reveal your truth before Dutta ..naku .. hence this was not Bappa's decision.. but entirely my fault. Naku looks at Bappa with a tearful face. Baji cries, the flower didn't fall on the left, I made it fall on the left. Naku glares at her shamefaced mother.

Naku goes closer to Bappa's idol and joins her hands to pray . Babi cries and admits, this was all my fault!but I did this my child, because I wanted you to be happy! that no obstacle comes in your way! Dutta Bhau is only now getting to know you better, I wanted some more time to lapse before you tell him the reality! Bhau may have more trust in your love and sincerity.. I thought that me and Baji were doing this for your benefit! but my child you took offense of your very own Bappa! don't do this Naku ! don't be annoyed with Bappa! forgive me ,says Babi with her head bowed down..and joined hands. Babi begs for forgiveness and Naku looks at Bappa's idol and with deep hurt looks at her mother wipes her tears and walks towards her mother, stands before her and stares at Babi's face... then Naku orbits around her mother..staring at her as she completes the orbit.. Babi has a FB of the Kartike, Ganesh story that Baji narrated to her earlier..and she smiles at the message her daughter was giving her despite her mistake. Baji smiles at the illustration of the story that Naku gives.. then Naku stands before her mother and says, Aye, like Ganpati Bappa's universe is around his mother, similarly my life too is around my mother.. you have given me life.. I understand Aye, why you took this decision.. so I will remain silent Aye, won't show my real face till you bid me to do so.. Babi cries in awe of her daughter's obedience. Naku carries on , it was your decision to hide my beauty, and when to reveal it, you'll decide too. Babi folds her hands and weeps.Naku looks at her mother, then falls to her knees, bows her head down in reverence and touches her mother's feet. A weeping Babi blesses her daughters head.. and Naku stands and looks at her mother, lowers her head, turns and leaves,silently.

Baji watches her leave and as a matter of urgency turns to Babi, kaki, Naku has consented to this marriage, I will have to find a quick solution to this problem, before we are made responsible for destroying Naku's happiness.[what about Dutta?]

Baji's confession to Bappa

Aye Sahib sits praying on a settee in the lounge. Baji lurks about guilty as hell before Bappa's idol, his heart cries out, forgive me Bappa! I shouldn't have acted against your will. He walks past the idol and moves the bowl of fresh fruit from the side underneath the statue.. a knife's blade stands upright menacingly amid the fruit.. Baji deep in thought fails to notice it.. and holds the fruit bowl in both his hands and looks up at Bappa , still confessing, I have learnt a lesson today Bappa that I shall remember for the rest of my life.. this is confirmed by the fact , that when he places the bowl before Bappa .. the blade protruding blade slashes his hand.. this scarring of his hand as a reminder of his folly.. he winces in pain and AS immediately stops her quiet chant and moves over to his side, Baji what's happened?Baji presses his slashed palm and replies, nothing Aye Sahib I just cut my hand on the knife.. Dutta's mother caringly twists the corner of expensive sari pallu on his cut ..symbolic of a mothers love for her child..to stop the bleed.. she blows away the hurt off it like a mother would to her hurt child... Baji assures her , Aye Sahib it's only a minor cut.. why are you so worried? Aye Sahib confesses, to be anxious has become second nature for me.. what to do? my mind is forever stressed.. constantly I fear that this house is being surrounded by some gigantic danger.. Baji being in charge of security, aptly asks, danger? what sort of danger? under mine and Dutta's presence how can you feel presence of any danger? are you withholding something from me?.. controversial scene, as both characters hide important information pertaining to the male protagonist.. Dutta.. hurriedly Aye Sahib, refutes Baji lightly, no! no.. but I fear inside...I am a mother, so much happiness has arrived at once , hence I dread.. you know about the happiness seen on Dutta's face... it makes me worry nothing goes wrong.

Baji now literally faces a mother's genuine concern for her son.. and is forced to examine where he now, betrays this mother's trust..FB, about Naku's face revelation in the washout of the downpour. Out of guilt he cries out , Aye Sahib, why worry! you have me, I'll lay down my life but never allow any untoward to happen in Bhau's life! and if the untoward does come up, I'll be the one to take it upon myself! I swear upon you Aye Sahib! I swear! vows Baji.. Aye Sahib says the ironic words, I trust you more than myself Baji! for you and Naku are Dutta's life..[sadly both in their own way now deceive Dutta in full knowledge of their crime]

I have bestowed since long, his security, the security of his happiness, into both yours and Naku's hands.. Baji turns to Bappa with joined hands,Bappa for the first time I have withheld something from Aye Sahib and Bhau..but you know , that what I do is for the happiness of these people.. only show me the right path Bappa .. to overcome this problem. show me a way out.. he ends his silent supplication, and Aye Sahib smiles at him unsuspectingly.. and Baji takes his leave from Aye Sahib's side.

Outhouse

Fair Naku drops her towel on her bed after a wash.. and studies her reflection in the mirror... then sits before her mirror staring at her face. Her mother by the door watches from behind. Naku continues to look at her beautiful real face helplessly, and Babi looks on and weeps. Naku's eyes fall on the tin of kohl and muses, Aye I understand the fear that harbours in side you, but are you unable to see the pain within me? it was your decision to hide my beauty.. FB, when to reveal my face? has to be your decision too. Babi festers inside, and muses, I know what you are going through Naku, as I am the one who put you in this situation... please forgive your mother , my child, but whatever I do it's for your own good.. justifies Babi. Naku smears her arm with the black kohl to cover her skin. Naku looks at her mother witnessing the act of her cover up...Baji announces, I am leaving, I have some work to do in the kitchen...and she leaves Naku to get on with covering her self .

Ganpat creeps in through the side of their outhouse. Carrying a brief case, obviously slightly drunk.. singing away. he enters the room and confronts Babi sees him with the briefcase tucked under his armpit.. he quickly pulls it from that place to hide itfrom her sight.. and she demands where were you all night ? he replies what are you saying? I was at work! why are you glaring at me, can't you speak nicely? she demands ,what's that in your hand? he fobs her off, it's of no use to you.. so what'll you see, now move out of the way! I am tired I need to rest, and he feigns a yawn.. Babi ducks and says show me what you hide ? she goes for the brief case and Ganpat dodges till Babi grabs the handle of the brief case and a struggle happens a tug of war and Babi pulls it out of his hand and it drops to the floor , split.. full of bundled cash! Babi is gob smacked to see the money.. episode ends.hamlet53~26,4.14

The episode alongside the previous one, deals with a common issue where , near and dear ones.. in order to support the one they love very often in their keenness unknowingly and unwisely overlook the long term implications of advice and help given to their loved one. Baji and Babi's intentions are good but they both lack the in depth to see how this will affect those very people who they set out to support.

Trouble is both Baji and Babi, take it upon themselves to act for the good of Dutta and Naku.

With Naku it's not about her forthcoming marriage but importantly enough on how she runs her life.. according to her faith in Bappa and his teachings..

yes in these episodes Naku has been cheated by two of her trusted people.

Funnily enough seeing Naku's faith shake , does bring about some confessions from Baji to reinstate her faith in Bappa..

Dutta, however is given no such opportunity where people around him can confess before him and clarify those issues that plague his life..

Baji here seems to redeem his image before Naku.. but his betrayal of Dutta as a friend as Kala put it, continues.. with Aye as her fostered son..

One thing becomes clear in this episode though.. all the cover ups, the walking on egg shells, secretive behaviors of people around him, is all because Dutta cannot handle situations sanely, that come to pass in his life..

N.B~thanks for reading previous wu, dilse, fassben, warda,naku, bart, tammy,

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago