Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 165:

Ahmmm i am not that behind in my feedback haina 😳 😡you are! roarrr.. honestly you really take the cake
Another thrilling episode it is...kishore the star showed courage and what else dutta needs when baaji too has taken kishore, s side ...making it even more clear for dutta ...had kishore cleared supriya, s story too then kala, s chapter could have closed completely but then what's the fun left 😆
thanks, to damodar patil for creating a twist..
Dutta i feel very sorry for him he has always been betrayed and now even his sister for whom he has done so much has repeated the same thing and naku too in some form is doing the same thing ...you have said it so well kala on her cleverness is doing stupid things I think she was just playing a game by saying she will leave this home and it seems everyone was just waiting for it specially kishore lol...AS I am not sure about her had she sided with the right party or for her dutta is always right 🤪
AS is crafty, she knows ghar dutta ke dum pe chal raha hai . he holds the purse strings..
Baaji appeared in a completely new avatar first time saw him in such an aggressive mood anything for dutta right? 😆
baji tu cha gaye tha.. ekdum tapori style!
I don't consider naku, s move of sharing her secret with baaji and when dutta clearly gave him the green signal to share her story from the day she met him but she stayed blank ...honestly I rate it her intentional move to keep him in dark. ..
naku will blame halat. and there were people who told her not to tell dutta..as they too like her were looking out for dutta.
Coming back with the next update :) Thanks a lot this ud was great and so was your side note.
thanks for commenting warrie.. woh bake ke??? 😆 chal jane de.. lazy lardki.. love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~171

16th September 2010

Dutta & Naku

Episode continues from the point where Naku sits under the moon light her eyes closed. She has FBs of the recent events. Suddenly she opens her eyes and she says this figure in a white kurta one arm hung in front, the other folded behind his back. Dutta stares down at her. Embarrassed Naku stands up and says , you? amused he asked, tell me sitting here all on your own what were you thinking about? Naku looks down, reluctant to share, but mumbles anyway , erhh I was thinking, when the clouds disperse the moon will be visible..again the use of symbolism is brought out , her moon is Dutta Sahib.. Dutta lowers his eyes with a smile at her reply, but gets to the point, have you not broken your fast? She stares at him in the blue moonlight, and then shakes her head and he moves, while she watches , and from the side he reveals the deep plate which he hid behind his back. He brings the deep platter forward with a two course meal, holds it in his palms and presents it to her..he learnt this act from Naku when she too brought his meal to his room after the arranged dinner date between him and Supriya. Naku is surprised that the master himself brought food for her to end her fast. They stand before each other bathed in the moonlight like a dream sequence. He offers her the platter and she accepts it.. and stands he with his hands behind his back and she recedes back into the jhula swing.. FB, Dutta providing for her hunger in the forest.. Naku is so full of affection for his effort to fulfil her needs.. embarrassed Dutta turns his face slightly and says, why are you giving me these looks? you do so much for me.. so can't I do this much? you are the one who has taught me to think about others .. looking out for the ones that are your own.. Dutta moves away from her and strolls , with a confession, Naku before I met you, all my decisions were self- centred, my expectation was that all around would be at my beck and call , heed to my commands. I have nothing about me that would make people accept me or love me. anyway, tell me then Naku what did you see in me? [now I would call this blatantly fishing for compliments] Naku besotted with him, replies, after a shy sigh.. your heart.. Dutta turns inside out as his hooded eye smiles silently.. and slowly he turns to face her and looks at her with tender eyes.. and Naku continues, in all the decisions that you take, others welfare is reflected ..and he becomes silent but ushers her with his arm to break her fast by eating the food.. Naku looks down at her plate, smiles and then sits down on the swing watching him..she rests the food on her lap and he stands like a bouncer! Waiting for to begin. ..which she does and he stares at her, and she too looks across to his imposing figure.. and muses, you are good Saab.. your love is pure , tonight, let it pass then in the glow of the sun, our love will shine, giving a beginning to our love story. and Naku eats and looks forward to the arrival of new dawn..

Baji and Babi

Baji makes his bed. Babi approaches his door and feebly much worried enters his room. Baji rao! she calls him. With a smile he greets her and goes to her, come and sit down , what's the matter? he asks, you are worried about Naku aren't you? you don't worry, don't hide any thing from me, just tell me what's bothering you.. I erhh, know the truth about Naku.. Babi reveals, today she will try Bappa, if his flower drops on the right side, she will reveal her truth to Bhau. Baji listens to her carefully, Babi continues , if the flowrr falls on Bappa's left side then she will continue to refrain from telling him the truth from... I have great fear, Naku is good, her heart is pure, I have seen countless times, Bappa has shown her the right path, but now I am scared , for no relationship can survive based on a lie! she cries to Baji who replies, I know everything kaki, you sit down , relax and then we'll talk Baji suggests , he assures her, look kaki don't you worry about one bit! Babi cries, how can I not worry about her , I am her mother, my heart fears, that after finding out the truth about Naku anything is possible, and the heart fears the worst. Baji consoles her, look don't fear , I am with Naku and won't let anything adverse happen to her. Babi however begs Baji , you'll have a word with Naku and stop her won't you?

Baji rises and recalls, kaki do you know that once Parvati goddess, said to her sons, that the one who encircles the universe first will be my true son, Kartikye started on his orbit of the universe, but Bappa never moved from his place, he thought within himself, sought his parents blessings and stayed before his parents. Upon Kartikye's return, Parvati goddess told him, my son Ganesh has won! Kartikye protests, but mother I am the one that's just circled the whole universe, and Ganesh hasn't even moved from you side, this is a lie! surely he cannot be deemed the winner. Then Parvati mother says, no my son, Ganesh's universe lies beneath the feet of his parents! he Ganesh actually put his wisdom into practice so wherein then lies the deceit?..Baji smiles at Babi and says do you get it kaki..? Baji points out it's how one interprets a situation, how wisely one acts in critical times.. if at all one cannot find a solution to a problem? then it's best to listen to the voice of our soul.. whatever it may be right or wrong, there is no deceit in that, because the voice of one's conscience is the language of god himself! which always shows the right path.. so don't you stress, I am around and won't let things mess up! Deva shapat! says Baji and Babi leaves, felling better than she was before... Baji still thinks about the issue though.

Roops, Leela, Dutta

Leela tries to clear her conscience and justifies to Roops, that whatever plotting we carried out with Kala, is now a thing of the past...that has passed with Kala's exit. So it would be wise to accept Dutta and Nakusha's union.. wait for things to settle down. You are young , you can't understand the delicacy of the situation, in time you'll see things clearly.

Dutta dressed in white comes by and strolls into their room. With folded arms he looks down at his baby sister sitting at the foot of the bed... he eyes her narrowly and like the caring big bro asks her, what's the matter? she replies nervously nothing Bhau! he carries on then why is my baby sister sulking? and she says , ummh just like that.. he feels she needs TLC, so he sits by her on the foot of the bed; turns to her and gently reaches out for her hand, and cups it in his palms and strokes her hand tenderly.. and in a guttural voice admits, I now both of you are miffed with me, because I didn't stop Kala Tai from leaving..but I also didn't ask her to leave.. I swear, I too miss her a lot like you two do. I am also aware that whatever Kala Tai did it was for my own benefit.. but Roops she can't see Naku's significance in my life, he stands up, his arms crossed across his chest, now if she lets go of the hatred in her heart for Naku, then I will personally bring her back... he turns to face his sisters, and asks, and if you two also have grievances against Naku , then speak now..for I don't want in gaining Nakusha, I lose both my remaining sisters too.he waits for them to speak, but they remain silent... Roops looks to her sister for help, but since Leela remains quiet, Roops vocalizes on her behalf, no Bhau! we have no misunderstanding in our hearts against Nakusha, both of us know that Nakusha is the love of your life, and we accept that.. Dutta warms to her answer and requests them, if that's the case then give me a smile both of you.. they do, and gratefully he folds his chin and nods his head once...and then turns and leaves their room..

Ganesh worship

Diva is lit before the Bappa idol. Dutta dressed in a lemon kurta stands before Bappa and watches, like the rest of his family. Aye prayers, Deva shower my son with your wisdom as Dutta becomes a part of this worship. The pandit invites him to sit down, and Dutta folds his legs and sits on the floor sitting area, pandit also requests others to sit down as well.Naku stands before Dutta, looking down at him, serenely. and he looks up at her.. she looks behind her to sit but Dutta continues to stare at her, and moves his head to the empty space on his side and with his narrowed eyes, suggests she come and sit beside him.. he waits for her to adhere to his wish. She lowers her head and takes a few step forward toward's Dutta .. the preist apologizes, Aye Sahib do forgive me, as you all know that Dutta and Nakusha are married, but as it was carried out without the inclusion of rites and rituals, so Nakusha has not yet acquired the rights of being Dutta's wife... so instead we will place a areca or betel nut in the space next to Dutta. Dutta looks up at her a bit annoyed and she smiles calmly to indicate she's fine about it... interesting the use of the word supari, which is a mild stimulant.. also in a gangster's language it's a term used for bribe.. the priest places the supari on a betel leaf next to Dutta.. as a symbol signifying Naku. Babi prays Bappa , show my daughter the right way, lest she loses everything.. Naku stands and prays loudly, Bappa! bless Saab that next year when you arrive in this house, he doesn't carry out this worship with a symbol in place of a wife. Aye Sahib, Babi, Baji all smile .. but the anti Dutta camp glare at the praying Naku. Aye Sahib says, 'Babi did you hear what Nakusha has just said, she has granted my heart's desire... she will marry Dutta!.and then Naku sits by her mother on the floor facing Dutta. The priest chants the mantras, while all pray. The pandit then stands and uncovers the Ganpati idol's face. All pray, and the pandit says, Aye Sahib you can now ask Bappa to fulfil yours wishes.. and Aye Sahib says, this year I have bestowed this privilege upon Nakusha!..Baji recalls what Babi told him about Naku revealing her truth before Bhau depending on which side the flower falls.. episode ends, Hamlet53~ 23.4.14

A lovely episode, with interesting scenes. My favourite ones are Babi's plea to Baji and his interesting , appropriate analogy about Bappa's wisdom.. and listening to one's soul in moments of emotional and mental crisis.

The second scene is the moment of bonding between Dutta and his sisters. His sincere love and confession, along with his decision , regarding the missing Kala. His sisters hypocrisy.. brings out more pathos for Dutta.

Some pure and tender moments of love between Dutta and Naku, and great loyalty from Baji for the couple.

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu. Mirage, fassben, twinky, bart, warrie, tammy.

LTL Written Update

Episode ~172

17th September 2010

The worship of Ganpati Bappa moves to the next level. Dutta and Naku perform arti..standing side by side.

Baji uses the fan to blow the flower on Ganapati Bappa to it's leftside. Naku is absolutely disappointed. She complains to Bappa , as to why she has been put in a situation where she is forced to live a lie and to start her marriage on deceit. Her faith in Bappa is greatly shaken, as she fails to comprehend Bappa's wisdom. She feels hurt and abandoned by her god, and clearly states to Bappa her faith is grossly shaken.. as she expected to be released from the lie she carried within her self regarding her true face. Under trauma she places her palm on the burning lamp stand , demanding the reason for the continuation of living a lie..

Baji too has pangs of conscience regarding the deed of misleading Naku a devout follower of Bappa.Baji seeks Bappa's forgiveness, with the justification of only seeing the much deserved happiness of Dutta and Naku. Hamlet53~ 23. 4.14

One can see how writers control the story, so that the twists, turns, upheavals, diversions make it moving on.. and maintain the interest of the viewers.

The episode in my opinion belongs to Naku.. who continues to find herself in a pickle. Regrettable, she is all geared up to tell Dutta the truth but is deterred for the sake of his sanity..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode babi baji taking decision but not thinking about future consequances
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
Naku hiding truth from dutta...
wonderful ud
one request pls don't post pic & audio
its slow & like click doesn't work
Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse , good to see you😊
Naku hiding truth from dutta...
wonderful ud
second one was sad to see her struggle , especially when she is willing to tell him the truth.. poor girl
thanks for commenting. love hammie

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sweeet Hammie lion🤗
awee such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..aweee Dutta sooo sweeet..❤️..he brought meal for naku.❤️...he has learned lots of good habits from Naku..❤️..Dutta is looking soo cute in that white kurta❤️...Loved Tasha's convo.❤️..Really nice scene.❤️dutta asked what did naku see in him& .Awee Loved naku's reply ."your heart"...❤️Lovely scene dear...but I think cv chopped some scene ,😕,,I still remembered that promo...its totally different from original scene na.😕.err babi .she wanted to stop Naku from revealing the truth😡 ..She again & again doing mistakes.😡..poor baaji..he agreed to help babi...Loved his bappa story❤️...interesting scene...Roops& leela worried about kala tai..& Dutta asked them whether they have any hatred towards Naku ??...evil sisters totally helpless now so they said no...Loved Mishal's acting ..❤️..aweee he expressed his love towards his sisters in a sweet manner.
❤️.& your update was soo lovely dear❤️..even you wrote about Dutta's nod also👍🏼..Loved the last part dear.Thanks sooo much for your lovely update hammie lion.🤗..Sooo sweet of you.🤗..Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..our sweetest hammie lion.🤗..big teddy hug from Twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Nice update dear🤗..baji used the fan to blow flower to left side😲...Poor naku....she totally disappointed😭..Its a wrong way created by humans not by god..😭...babi& baji did a big mistake.😡...Poor Naku she going to face lots of trouble because of this mislead..😭baaji seeks Bappa's forgiveness,,🤗Poor Dutta he didn't know anything & in a happy mood..😭.Thanks so much for your update hammie lion..🤗.soo sweet of you🤗eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Big hug from Twinky baby
🤗

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie hi
hayee, what a romantic episode atleast the terrace part.. was hoping he would feed her 😆 was floored by dutta,s pure simple n honest approach, woefully short of words to describe the beauty of this scene. Mishal,s brilliant performance, just took it to another level, no wonder the show continues to hold sway to this day. Your words are as soothing as dutta,s words hammie, fantastic narration.
But what happened next dampened the spirits, babi coercing baji n baji instead of taking a bold stance falling in line with babi. His analogy didnt hold good in this context, Very disappointing indeed. In the end it only in a way diminished naku,s guilt for me, cause baji played the ultimate spoilsport, the divine hand behind scenes turning the blow fan. He played with naku,s faith in bappa n naku is shattered. Kala,s fateful words coming true. I guess this is the biggest blunder baji ever made.
Dutta when he reaches out to his sisters is firm with his choice of naku n frank with his stance against kala n fair when offering peace by sacrificing his luv. But obviously the conspirers couldnt muster enuf courage to go against his wishes.
Babi, baji, Naku, AS, conniving sisters...good bad worse all dupe the mighty don.
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Awesome UD😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
loved the ud...dutta man of few words...he acknowledge baji place in his life & abt naku to his sis...i still remember when MR left his trade mark pathani...kitna hala hoa tha...today watching MR in western ...he is looking equally smart...hammiee ne toh pura observation kar he liya hoga😆