Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~168

13th September 2010

Outhouse

Episode continues after Babi catches on to what Naku says earlier, what did you say , you told Baji about your real face? oh god what have done Naku? don't you remember that when any man discovers about your beauty, it brings catastrophe to your life, what is going to happen now? Naku braces herself and replies, Aye you don't worry , Baji is like a brother, he will help , me.. I'll tell Saab at the right time. Babi pleads before her , I'll pray before Parvati for you , so till Ganesh chaturi don't tell Saab anything. Naku replies, I have decided what I want to do and it'll also be Bappa's test too , now only he can show me the way out.her mother agrees and prays within herself.

Dutta and Naku

Baji briefs Aye Saab about the arrangements for the devotion. Dutta stands striking a match but seems to be having no luck. He is trying to light the upright divas stand before Bappa's idol in the foyer.Naku watches him, and comes to the altar and begins to light the corresponding lamp stand. Dutta watches her keenly, perhaps expecting help from her. Naku leaves him to light his lampstand and he continues to singe his fingers. Naku lights hers.. she goes over to help him eventually and he stands behind her smiling down at her over his shoulder. Then he walks to the other side of the statue and they face each other. Dutta looks around the statue and suggests, I'll put multi coloured bulbs around the idol.. and Dutta looks up where she suggests, yes but if it's decorated with flowers it'll look better. Baji and Aye Sahib move closer to them and smile at each other.. Aye Sahib is overcome by Dutta's keen interest in religious devotion... Dutta gives in to Naku's suggestion, really? I thought may be lights will bring out the altar more. Baji whispers, see Aye Sahib the person who refused to bow before Bappa is today, decorating the altar for his welcome. With a smile Aye Sahib admits, yes it's true, Naku has filled my sons colourless life with colours .Baji has a FB, Naku in the rain crying out , this is the real Nakusha! Baji her pretty face is her curse, you know how Saab hates beautiful faces. Naku saysto Dutta, however you like it, but he says no let's have flowers instead. Naku smiles and comes before the altar and picks up the powdered platter...and holds it between her fingers and says to Dutta, I'll make a rangoli pattern. Dutta looks at her as she looks the other way and as she moves forward he stops her , Naku! she jerks backwards and accidently throws the colour back handed all over his black pathiani. He jerks back with dry colour blotched all over him. Aye Sahib and Baji giggle. Naku apologizes, Saab forgive me I'll dust it off and he looks down at her and says. No leave it it's my fault, and Naku replies it's a good thing it was black colour . other colours don't take to it easily .. you go and change your clothes. Dutta leaves and Naku watches him leave and then spots Baji and Aye Sahib watching from the wings.

Dutta comes to his room and looks at his black pathiani shirt drenched with colour. He tries to shake off from his waistcoat and the stubborn stains don't come off. he dusts off the powder from his palms. He moves to his wardrobe and looks into his cupboard , and takes out a contemporary tweed jacket, thinks about it then hangs it back into the cupboard.

~~~~~~~~~

Unknown destination

A pair chappals clad feet rock in a rocking chair.. he flicks through pictures of Dutta and Aye Sahib.The chair stops to rock after checking out Dutta's pictures and then this figure stands and winds up the saffron turban around it's head. Then he moves ahead and leaves.

Patil Niwas

Aye Sahib lights divas before Bappa's idol she brought from the mandir. She performs arti and Naku too stands before Bappa's idol.Then Naku does the arti , Naku takes the arti platter to all around. Roops arrives carrying a platter of flowers.. she suddenly stops and sees to feet approach the landing above.Then they stand slightly parted .and her platter of flowers fall at her feet and she nearly screams as she looks. All stop and look ,at what alarms Roops.Naku turn from Bappa's idol and looks too. Baji hears the noise of the platter and comes quickly to Roops, hey what is it? Roops was staring at something, all are puzzled. And then all look up to the landing of the main staircase.

It was Dutta dressed in indigo slouch jeans, a check shirt and a corduroy jacket. All are shocked to see his different clothes other than pathiani. He looks down at his family from the staircase landing.Roops says to Baji so cute isn't he? Dutta blinks his eyes and then moves, slowly in contemporary clothes and begins to come down the downstairs. Naku stares at him wide eyed. All admire the transformation in him, he heads to Naku and stands before him and she offers him the arti platter. He receives arti, and then asks her, tad anxious, do I not look right? she stares up into his face, and assures him , you look very nice Saab, very.. and he shifts his eye, and she asks, but where are you going? it's clear to her, he's not in his usual work attire. After a thought he tells her, to bring the big Ganpati idol home...looking at his clothes she comments, what if someone throws colour on your clothes again during the procession? she obviously knows his nature, he might start a fight.. he goes , no problem.. his mother approves of his attire and says, you don't look nice in black. The word black unhinges both Naku and Baji. Dutta looks over Naku's head at a lost in though Baji and calls, Baji! hey Baji! what are you thinking? nothing Bhau , says Baji , and Dutta calls come lets go.. Dutta looks down at Naku, waits for her to say something permission?.. turns and waits but Naku remains silent he rolls his eyes and leaves. Both friends leave and Naku watches after them..

Aye Sahib turns to Naku with a smile, Naku you have done us one more favour by transforming our sons life.

On the streets

Drums beat and crowds dance at the Ganesh celebrations.. Dutta and Baji follow a procession in the jeep which Dutta drives. He parks on the side of the busy road to buy the great Bappa idol.A seller spot him and exclaims, we are so lucky that you have come to purchase an idol, .he yells to his helper to arrange for tea and a chair for Bhau to sit on. Dutta declines with a smile and says gently, no thanks, just show me such a statute that tells the language of the heart without speaking.The shopkeeper says sure , I'll show the very statue you desire. And they go into his warehouse with a variety of idols.

A white car turns the corner on to the road Dutta stands on. and stops at a distance. Dutta goes into the warehouse with a line of many idols on display for buying purposes. The man takes him to a large pearl finish idol with a flute in it's hands..Dutta looks at it, is impressed very much and decides to purchase it. Baji pays the man, and yells to his BG come on carry it, but the shopkeeper says wait you can't take the idol like this! he goes and returns with a embellished red chunni. Baji says why this? and the man explains, before placing the idol in a designated place, the idol is not seen , hence it is covered by this chunni., Dutta conceals it's head, and with great chanting of Ganpati Bappa! Moriya! the idol is lifted and carried to the decorated transport cart...Baji dances as the drummers carrying orange flags push the cart and take the cart homewards. Both Baji Dutta wear a Bappa devotee saffron band around their foreheads. .. theys it in their jeep..

Out of the white car steps out the two chappel clad feet as he watches Dutta sit in his jeep. The figure stands as a sun eclipse before the sun ,outside his passenger door, shuts the car door and walks ahead towards Dutta his hand stretched to call him, touch him.. but Dutta starts his jeep and drives off! the disappointed arm with a gold bracelet goes down.

Out house

Naku sits before her dresser, handles, green bangles and pushes them down her folded hand on to her wrist.Then next to her kohl tin, sits her pot of vermillion.. she lifts the lid; takes a pinch and then applies it to her parting.. FB she recalls the scene where she trips from the ladder and falls straight into his arms. How he looked down tenderly into her upturned green eyes; how she accidently throws colour on his black pathiani...Naku smiles very much in love as she sits before her mirror. Babi enters the room.. and she goes Naku? .. episode ends Hamlet53~19.4.14

Episode really is about how true love has the power to transform a person..the change from his uniformed pathiani to contemporary clothes shows his desire to impress his lady love.. so a break from the traditional Dutta.

Naku and Jagtaps's words, that love gives life a new lease of life.. is evident love makes the whole world seem and look beautiful.

Another welcoming reform within him is his reverence and proclamation of his faith, which was half expressed by him.

Episode also contains another scene between tasha where she lights his lamp.. symbolic introduces him to true love.

Kala's plotting and intrigue is now replaced by the presence of Damodar Patil

N.B~ many thanks for reading the last wu..fassben, twinks, bart, warrie, tammy, Naku..

Naku where were you..? twinks those baby pics of yours are so cutie.. me turning soft.. this here is hammie.. with the ghost of LTL .. old habits are virtually impossible to get rid of.. a diehard LTL1 fan..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie,
Haan agree with you, true luv is intoxicating n its all about ache achon ko ullu kaise banana.. acha khaasa ghada ullu bhi bangaya naku ke pyar mein. machis jalana bhi bhoolgaya? aisa hota hai kya? Kuch toh hua hai kuch hogaya hai lol..
But the suspense of the chappal n chain continues to haunt. There was a cocktail of luv, tension, n drama, n its deadly. BY THE WAY roops reaction to dutta,s attire was perfect, zor ka jhatka zor se laga lol..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so dutta clad in colors and his worship of bappa baaji's mind filled with kala taunts and dutta father entry starting
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Aweee such a lovely update dear...❤️Enjoyed it sooo much❤️...Sweeet hammie lion🤗...babi didn't believe Baaji???😲...Baaji was naku's brother...Dutta baby tried to light the divas...aweee his expressions...small baby hai..😛..Lighting a lamp is a big task??.😆..Dutta is a Cute Innocent kid ....Naku lit Dutta's lamps..❤️Symbolic for their true love.❤️..naku has filled Dutta's colourless life with colours❤️..AS totally happy...baaji had FBs of naku's true colour..Naku splashed colours on Dutta's pathani..Roops saw Dutta's new avatar ..Loved her expression❤️..Awee Dutta..He was looking damn cute in shirt& jeans....Awee Dutta .he asked naku about his new avatar..Aweee sweet couple....hammie your side comments are such a treat to read dear..❤️..Sweeet lion...Dutta bought Ganpati idol...Damodar patil's presence.Loved the update & your POV soo much dear.🤗..sweetest Hammie lion...🤗Thanks soo much for your lovely update treat...🤗.We all like you soo much Hammie lion🤗..take care..eagerly waiting for the next update...Big hug from twinky baby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hammie lion🤗
Where are you?????😭

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi hammiee

dutta naku ke prem kahani ke yeh ud zabardast hai

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie, bart i laughed so much at this comment, i can hear myself laughing again on this thread.. waise i bet others must be laughing as well

Haan agree with you, true luv is intoxicating n its all about ache achon ko ullu kaise banana.. acha khaasa ghada ullu bhi bangaya naku ke pyar mein. machis jalana bhi bhoolgaya? aisa hota hai kya? Kuch toh hua hai kuch hogaya hai lol.. 🤣
But the suspense of the chappal n chain 👏⭐️ continues to haunt. There was a cocktail of luv, tension, n drama, n its deadly. BY THE WAY roops reaction to dutta,s attire was perfect, zor ka jhatka zor se laga lol..
but my family prefer any time his pathianis. thanks so much for reading and commenting, much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinks, sorry for showing up now was very busy
Aweee such a lovely update dear...❤️Enjoyed it sooo much❤️...Sweeet hammie lion🤗...babi didn't believe Baaji???😲...Baaji was naku's brother...Dutta baby tried to light the divas...aweee his expressions...small baby hai..😛..Lighting a lamp is a big task??.😆..Dutta is a Cute Innocent kid ....Naku lit Dutta's lamps..❤️Symbolic for their true love.❤️..naku has filled Dutta's colourless life with colours❤️
yes it was a lovely scene lighting the lamp stands.. and when she accidently throws the colors.
..AS totally happy...baaji had FBs of naku's true colour..Naku splashed colours on Dutta's pathani..Roops saw Dutta's new avatar ..Loved her expression
❤️..Awee Dutta..He was looking damn cute in shirt& jeans....Awee Dutta .he asked naku about his new avatar..Aweee sweet couple....hammie your side comments are such a treat to read dear..❤️..Sweeet lion...Dutta bought Ganpati idol...Damodar patil's presence.Loved the update & your POV soo much dear.🤗..sweetest Hammie lion...🤗Thanks soo much for your lovely update treat...🤗.We all like you soo much Hammie lion🤗..take care..eagerly waiting for the next update...Big hug from twinky baby🤗
I have to say that Naku looked very very beautiful,something has changed in the make up thanks for the great shots always a treat to see the main scenes in a click.. thanks for your as usual .much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee heyyy naku tu ah gaye..😛

dutta naku ke prem kahani ke yeh ud zabardast hai

next wu duji ke prem kahani, much love hammie

Word Count: 0