tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
baji dutta back to torture ana man and nakku strong scenes evil kala
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy thanks for your lovely wishes.. was wondering where you were.. and thanks for the pm.. and say helloo to the gang from me😛.. much love hammie.
big applause for another remarble thread...superb ud...& new thread

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode-120
awee zabardast update dear..❤️..Loved it soo much.❤️...really mind blowing...Loved Duji scene & it so sweeet..❤️..Loved AS-Dutta's mother-son moment..❤️...Aweee Naku...her faith has won finally...Loved the way Dutta interrupted Kala's complaint..❤️.Sweet Dutta..❤️loved your writing style,,❤️,,Foot note is fabulous..❤️...Soo sweet of you🤗...Thanks sooo much for your double,for Twinky baby its triple treat..🤗.Thanks a lot...Big hug from twinky baby🤗
wowieee what a treat to see the shots absolutely briliiant, thank you so much , i think warrie was telling me about theses and i went what what? so she was right .. thanks so much for your lovely feedback

Warriee🤗
Me too loved Dutta's sweeet expressions dear..❤️❤️.We are sweeet babies & have same thoughts.🤗..cheers mate...Big hug to my dearest friend Warda...🤗

deeelightful treat for people can watch DUTTA'S EXPRESSION..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hey hammie , you nicknamed me tha, lekin aajkal khud " BULLET RAJAH" ban gayee ho, so many episodes 1st u post 2 abhi comment ka bhi time nahin mila toh 1 more. 👏 well done and carry on hum slow coach catch up kar hi leingay. ...abhi kuch pet pooja ke baad aati hoon.
HI,tha'.. bullet rajah.. haaa ha that film is coming on telly might watch it.. no problem tha' you read when you can.. and its lovely to read your comments too😃.. sometimes iam very late in posting wu.. so people chk. them at their convenience. much lo love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗
hi twinks , have to say before ready your comment my attention went to the lovely shots
Awee such a lovely update dear.🤗...enjoyed it soo much...❤️...Loved Duji's convo❤️...baaji was the best friend..👏...Loved him sooo much.❤️...He wants to be with Dutta in his good & bad.❤️...Oh Ayesaab.🤣...!!!..She has started her emotional blackmail.🤣...Poor Dutta.🤣...Its really cute to see Dutta before his Aye...❤️.He looks like a small baby..❤️..his expressions are mind blowing..❤️..Aye saab forcefully persuaded him to worship.😆...poor Dutta..😆.he tried to avoid,but helpless baby hai..😆...Twinky baby wants to pull our Stubborn Dutta baby's cheeks❤️
he did behave spoilt.. i guess he can be open about his feelings before his mother..
...Aweee sooo sweeet.❤️...Dutta remembered his past...yes Its painful..He has totally lost his hope in deity...But Naku strongly believes her deity.❤️...She has faced a lot more than him..But she never lost her faith.👏...Dutta baby has finally given in & accepted his mother's order..😆...Big danger is waiting for him & his whole family.😲.Loved your foot note sooo much dear..❤️.As always awesome❤️...Mind blowing job.🤗..Thanks soo much for your double dhamakha treat..🤗..Really wonderful.❤️...such a detailed update❤️...powerful writing❤️...its like watching the whole episode alive.❤️..hats off to you..🤗.Eagerly waiting for the next update ...twink baby waiting for her sweet friend's arrival...🤗..we both are good innocent babies....Tu??.😛..Roar-less lion🥱🥱...take care...big hug from Twinky baby...🤗
yeah what innocent babies you two are i know.. now one is absent from her class today..
thanks for your great comment and super shots , a treat to see them.. yes some interesting episodes coming up.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

interesting phase ofLTL...excitement begans now...naku time & again proves her luv
hi naku , tu ah gaye😛.. yeshhh i like exciting bits was getting fed up of kala's slimy ways.. mind you dutta is quiet so naku is flying high.. muchlove and thanks hammie/

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

ooops tha' i knew tune comment kiya tha.. so found it now!
thanks for udating all the lost and found epis. who toh shukar hai dutta walked back to them himself warna baji and BGS never managed to find anything or anyone in their lives.😆.

haaan😆 true he came himself..
although I loved Baji throughout LTL he disappointed me in this episode to keep from bhau that they only went to look for him after Nakku put the idea in their.
actually can we say he seemed to have lost his senses.. bhau ke khabir sune ke.
As Dutta ko bless karvanay ke liyay mandir le gayeen, she could have kept the pooja in the house, when she knows Dutta doesn't like mandirs and specially since sups...she should know her reckless son and his useless BGS means no guarantee of safety anywhere.
well put tha' puja should be done at home... but then the mandir setting was call for forthcoming events..
thanks for uds.
thank you for your lovely comments tha' much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 122

24th June 2010

Episode continues from the point where Anna's man tells him over the phone that the job has been done.. Anna, waves his palm , taps his foot to the beat of the popular Tamil number on in his jeep. Self-obsessed he checks his reflection in the jeep's wing mirror, you've done a great job, I'll give you a prize for this! he praises his man. The man replies, only half the job is done, have to chop Bhau into small pieces yet! but Anna says ,no! no janardan! he orders... there's some confusion here, Dutta I want in one piece! no one is to touch him.. he has to be alive.. ok.. he'll be cut into pieces but before mine own eyes and I shall be doing it myself.. but before that I'll make him run the Olympic race! Dutta ahead tiger behind ! tiger ahead! Dutta behind! Race finished! I want to hear thatDutta shouting in my ears! he babbles like a mad man, while his man on the phone at the other end smiles.. and confirms, alright Anna! no one will touch Bhau! Mani bends and unleashes the Alsatian dog with sharp dangerous canines! who barks rearing to go! and the dog races behind a man.. Mani twitches his face as he sees the dog lessen the distance between the man running ahead! the man trips on the ground and the dog runs forward and devours him. Anna hears the man's screams and shouts to his dog, tiger! that's enough! and the man in the red printed chiffon shirt smiles.. as he too hears the savaged man's voice; and shouts to his men holding Purhoit ji at gun point, hey put him in the car! his men dressed in the same white clothes and saffron scarves push Purhoit ji's men into the red jeep ..Purhoit ji , says have the fear of god in you!. Anna's man in the redshirt says , If you want to see your men alive, then you best keep that mouth shut! Pandit ji was shoved into the car unceremoniously and the puja ritual items are put in the car ..then one guy finally throws the bags and says here take your bags.. finally the guy in the red printed chiffon shirt, changed now into white clothes and yellow stole around his neck, gets into the red car and sets off.. so does the white car..

Patil Nivas

Naku rests her head against the window pane in her 0ut house. Sethji plays ball in the background. Bored the boy cries, Aye how much more do I have to play on my own? why does Tai not play with me like before, everybody after marriage becomes happy , and her, she stays forlorn like this all the time. Naku wipes her tears with her chunni and her brother , asks their Aye.. tell me Aye! what's happened ?why does Tai cry all the time? why doesn't god put right everything for us? he cries..Naku approaches him, and sits him down on the bed with a smile, and says, Sethji , god never sleeps, when we sleep , then he comes in our dreams.. he wipes out tears, he talks to us.. Sethji moans , what are you saying Tai ? you think I am a child? I know god will never visit us for we are poor! Naku smiles, now you won't believe this! I dreamt last that god came to our old house in the basti.. you were sleeping next to Aye ,with your arm on her belly! I was there too! then suddenly there was a light in the room! it was like a halo ! I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, and I saw that Bappa stood before me! he put his hand on my head.. blessed me! and said to me Naku ! when you cry it makes me tearful too! you don't look nice when you cry! you are my dearest daughter! and he also said, your anger, your love nothing is hidden from my eyes.. you watch! when Saab returns from his puja then all happiness will return once again! his family will be happy and so will all of us! Sethji asks, really Tai ? then jeja ji will talk to me as well? he used to ask me every day , did you study Sethji? tell me? he asked me this every day! he'll talk to me won't he? Naku replies, of course he will! why won't he? he'll definitely, replies Naku hey Tai! tell me what did Bappa say about Aye and babaa? Naku replies, Bappa said , tell Sethji to serve his mother, and to love his dad, humm, and a cheerful Sethji yes sure! Babi smiles at her daughter's pep talk and says to Naku, may what you speak all come true! all your dreams come true! be blessed. If all you say comes true then I'll go for pilgrimage! and Naku too prays and says, it'll happen Aye ! and all three of them pray together.

At the mandir

Aye turns to note the approaching white people carrier.. Dutta stands beside her with a scowl on his face. Aye remarks, there he is Purhoit ji ! she smiles and Dutta watches with a blank face...as she walks forward to greet the priest. The car stops near the steps of the temple.. which is guarded by armed Dutta's BG s . The car door opens and Anna's man goes to the back seat window, taps it and the family priest lowers it.. the man looks at Purhoit ji and warns, even by mistake, you open your mouth, you'll lose your men!.. then politely he opens the door and helps him to step out, please step out Purhoit ji !. Aye Sahib surrounded by BG s stands and then bends before the family priest.. with clasped hands to seek his blessings be blessed ,he says. Dutta from far, mouth firmed , eyes narrowed watches intensely at the scene. Baji comes and smiles, as Aye Sahib says to the priest , I was thinking, what took you so long?.. Purhoit ji looks toward's Anna's man and the rest of his duped pujari band..who roam their eyes around to assess Dutta's armed personnel ,and their positioning. .aye Sahib too is perplexed what was the priest checking, and why was he waiting..yes Purhoit ji would be interested to see if Dutta's force is well equipped to manage what awaits them.. wolves in sheep's clothing... she asks what's happened shasrti ji? are you well?.. the priest is tongue tied , too frightened to open his mouth. it is then that Anna's man has the opportunity to clarify things , Kala's style .. lies.. but the pandit gathered his wits and replied, by the grace of god I am fine ..but Aye looks at this unknown guy with the priest she is not familiar with.. the guy nudged him, to introduce him and Purhoit ji says, and this here is my close associate.. due to his assistance I was able to reach here in time.. Aye says with a smile, yes to begin at the right time is a good sign..let's go and begin the worship... come.. and the priest and all the imposters, follow Aye Sahib. Anna's man much amused cuts through the cordon of armed BG's with his gangsters, towards the steps leading up to the mandir.. but his eyes shift like a hawk checking all the BGs . Suddenly, Anna's man catches sight of Dutta with his head to the side with narrowed eyes watching all with interest from a distance, standing by his black car. Baji too checks out the guy next to Purhoit ji... his mother leads this mini procession towards him.. and Baji stands near their black people carrier.Covered by BG around the circumference of the area where Dutta stands.. Baji moves to the side, as Aye Sahib leads the priest towards Dutta who now moves away from his car to meet and greet the priest.. with the priest comes Anna's man too. He turns and smiles as she sees a Dutta with folded hands greeting the priest..Dutta with a firm face, moves forward and bends his back to seek blessings from Purhoit ji who looks down at Dutta's head and speak's blessing.. be happy forever ..Dutta hears, and stares at the ground.. and stays that way as Baji, Aye smile.. but soon he stands up straight with his hands still clasped. Anna's man raises his eye brow. Aye beckons, come, let's go .. and Dutta dryly obeys and they climb the steps Purhoit ji flanked by Dutta and his Aye ,and Baji .. Dutta's BG too cover them on the outset, and the back of this party too, where Anna's gansters trail on..up the stairs. Suddenly one of the imposters shoulder bag jostles and falls on the mandir steps and a machine gun is seen.. Anna's man sees it , looks up at the proceeding Aye ,Dutta and the priest, collects the shoulder bag and gives it back to one of his men, walking beside him, and they continue climbing the steps till they get to the top. Baji , Aye, Dutta, and Purhoit ji step forward towards the entrance of the mandir, where Dutta turns his head both ways at his armed BG .. Anna's man waits for the right moment to say what he has to say.. Dutta's BG s surround the entrance of the mandir. Baji faces the gathering of worshippers and his security team, and addresses them in big clear voice, no one moves from here before the end of the worship! he orders. Dutta with a grim face lowers his eyes and his mother feels his arm to relax him.. then Anna's man replies to Baji.. but Bhau! at the time of worship, weapons cannot be taken into the temple!..Dutta considers the man's words, while Baji cocks his head to one side and then retorts , but pandit ji in our profession we carry our weapons till death! and Anna's man still waits for Dutta's reply.. but Aye Sahib.. cuts him, Baji pandit ji is right! we have come to gods house, here your weapons are not required..Anna's man smiles.. Dutta moves his head to his mother angrily., but then meets Baji's eye and Dutta gives him a brief nod.. then with a screwed up face, he reaches out for his trouser pocket and pulls out his gun and hands it over to Baji... Anna's man curls up his mouth in a smug smile.Baji looks down at his Bhau's gun.. Baji understands full well that Dutta is now disarmed.. that which Dutta's mother fails to understand.. and so the smart Baji rao! coments , if not inside the mandir, there's nothing to stop us from carrying weapons outside the worship area! Anna 's man , replies, yes you decide.. and Baji gives him a cocky look and then orders his BG s come you lot! take up your positions!.. and Dutta lowers his eyes ,and Aye Sahib smiles happily, as she thinks great she can pull the shots even in her son's profession! such a fool she is! puts her son's life in danger!

Baji takes his men away and Anna's man looks over his shoulder much pleased.. as this is what he wants Dutta uncovered, unprotected! Aye takes her son for the ceremony. He moves forward with Purhoit ji on one side and Aye on the other. Anna's men follow in too.. already seated are Dutta's sisters and his two brother in laws .They look at their mother and brother arrive. Dutta sits down and so does, Purhoit ji and Anna's man too with all his gangsters seated behind him. Dutta turns his head to look at his mother who is very content , all ready for worship..anna's man looks around and him and his men wait..Purhoit ji looks at Anna's man.. then at Dutta's face who to waits patiently for the worship to begin. The priest starts, the ceremony, with ablution, using, holy water.. then other rituals.. using his fingers.. his hands tremble and Kala and Aye both notice. His fingers shake.. and he looks around and looks across to Dutta as if he wants to say something to him..anna 's man notices that Purhoit ji's hands tremble and, all watch.. as finally the priest joins both his hands and raises them in prayer but they tremble violently .. this time Aye Sahib asks, what's wrong Purhoit ji ? why are your hands shaking? He just stares at her face and Dutta lowers his eyes suspiciously...and then looks at the pandit, Anna's man who replies casually, oh he's been like this since morning! that's why he brought me along, he said Aye Sahib has called me for worship! I have to go, I suggested that he start the worship and I'll manage the rest , yes! he says with a evil smile.. Purhoit ji , confirms with a small frightened smile..

Patil Nivas

Babi and her daughter enter the lounge area ..Babi turns to Naku.. Naku you go upstairs and rest. I'll sort some stuff down here. Naku grabs her arm,. Aye let me help you! Babi moans, you never listen! come on then! suddenly there is a commotion. Purhoit ji's men enter shouting Bhau! they come running in , where is Bhau? both Babi and Naku are confused, and Naku tells them, he's not at home, he gone out for puja.. the badly injured man says, oh god! he's already left! he turns to his men then tells Naku and Babi , it's for puja we were accompanying Purhoit ji! but on the way some gangsters go it hold of us ,beat us and tied us up! but they took Purhoit ji with them! you to inform Bhau immediately! Bhau's life is in danger! Naku hears and her bottom lip quivers in panic! The man says, the men with Purhoit ji are not pandits but gangsters! Naku is shocked she turns to her mother, Aye! I have to go to Saab! and before Babi could blink, Naku runs past the pandits , out of Patil Nivas ! Babi calls her daughter, Naku wait! but Naku runs out of the gate! on to the road , where she bumps into Ganpat! hey mad girl ,where the hell are you going ? she turns quickly and screams, Saab's life is in danger babaa! Babi too joins him and he blabbers, Bhau's life is in danger! Babi! Babi screams, yes but don't let her go on her own! Ganpat shouts , yes I'll go ! you go in! and he runs and shouts , hey Naku! Babi stops her screams with her hands! then crosses them across her heart!.. episode ends. Hamlet53~12.2.14.

~~~~~~~

Great episode, pacey with undercurrents of more action yet to come.. it highlights how full of danger a don's life is.. mind you Dutta comes across as a bit of a moody, surly, celebrity with high security around him. Baji is full of bravado and spunk.. his eyes on his Bhau.. and Dutta too needn't speak , his eyes and action are enough for Baji to get the picture.. of his yes or no!

Aye Sahib comes across as short sighted in the flow of current situation.

Anna's lines are short and to the point. Loved the way he shows off his other deadly resources of weapons, a fang faced savage dog..

If Dutta desires loyalty may be he too should keep dogs, pit bull terrier, Rottweiler's , great Dane!

The episode does touch upon a family praying together.. Naku's prayer with her brother and mother, presents them before their Bappa as a small family, humble and lowly yet united and looking out for each other.. the three were not in a far off temple , but in their home.. but it was a confirmation of their united faith that their god is with them, and as Naku puts it Bappa knows about their, anger, joy , fears..

Dutta's family too in god's abode, a grand place.. but the family is not really united in the sincerity of honest unconditional love.. treachery , plots ,danger surrounds them.. will Bappa send an angel to help this family.. and open their eyes...???

N.B many thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben, twinky, jedy , bart,tammy , warrie, Naku.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode dutta with family in temple nakku knowing about fake pandit now rescue mission
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗
Awee such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much..
❤️.Loved Anna's dialogues soo much..❤️..Loved The sweet moment between Naku & Sethji..light moment..❤️.loved her family bonding...loved their family prayers...❤️...sweeet family...❤️...Poor Dutta...😆.Aye saab ruled over him.😆...Stupid Aye saab.😡.Put her son's life in danger,,brainless woman.😡..baaji little bit suspected the men & but obeyed to Dutta's order.....Bappa will send an angel to save Dutta...loved your foot note dear..❤️.superb update...Sooo sweeet of you🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update.....Where is my friend???😕...& what happened to your roar??..You became roar-less lion...ooops...Thanks soo much for appreciates us as good babies...very proud...take care...big hug from twinky baby...🤗