Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammieee lion🤗
Aweee such a mind blowing update dear..❤️.enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..As always awesome Hammie lion.❤️.Finally Naku mad up her mind& decided to tell the truth to Dutta..👍🏼.But Baaji tried to stop her..😲..I think baaji is making a big mistake...Kala accused her mother..😡..Poor AS.
...but she has firmly supported Her Son.👍🏼..Hammie lion🤗!!..Twinky baby can't bear this Kala's crocodile tears..🤢err kala Dramabaaz..🤢...Awee Loved The saajna song sequence & Dutta's FBs.❤️..Awee Dutta saw naku in his room.❤️...Awee Dutta...❤️Loved his shy expression.❤️...Aweee Dutta..he has totally changed his attitude.❤️.OMG...Sweeet Dutta bhau..❤️.Naku asked Dutta to stop Kala tai.😡..Err Naku...😡.Dutta didn't bother👍🏼..Kala accused Naku.😡...Oh Noo... Kala's words about Naku are true.Naku,Babi& Baaji only know about it...Poor Dutta...he is totally unaware of Naku's truth..kala accused baaji also...Poor Baji ..he is helpless ...Made a big mistake...Kala's warning words are painful...Naku& Baaji hiding truth from Dutta..Loved your POV dear.❤️.Such a zabardast update Hammie lion🤗..Kala using double meaning words..😡..Poisonous snake😡..Kala affected by Dutta's rage syndrome..😆Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..🤗.Sooo sweeet of you..🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update dear..🤗.Our sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..take care...girl???me???.😲.Oh Nooo...Twinky is a small baaby.🤗..sweeet lion🤗...Big teddy hug from twinky baaby🤗

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hammie quoting your words, " Funnily enough all that Kala claims about Naku's persona in reality is true , we know, Naku knows, so does Baji and Babi. Tragically Dutta is totally un aware.. how he relishes in the sentiment of what he believes is true love but it's not.. this is what LTL1.. tragic score is.. DSP the don, seems BAD is known to be BAD but he is the one soul who in all his negativity, is sincere.. " hammie your intelligent dissection of the unsaid words is what makes this thread special, the words @ bold is so so true for me. The USP of the character dutta for me is is sincerity. Atleast we know what n who he is unlike others.

Kudos to you n all the regular readers for carrying on this thread 👍🏼

@twinky, hey star you picked up where tamanna left n these pics are beautiful
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Episode 163 :
ahmmm it's me 😳
What else can one ask other than tasha in the opening scene. ..you have rightly used the word helpless lover for dutta ...what surprised me was he was calm and willing to listen i was wondering will he give his verdict straight away like old times but naku had definitely brought this positive change in him...He wasn't a volcano this time.

Baaji is the most helpless person right now he wants to see his friend happy and here both dutta and naku are going through this phase specially when dutta knows there is no valid reason behind naku saying no to him ...she knows well class distinction doesn't matter to him...The scene between dutta and naku won the show very powerful dialouges and mishal is outstanding as usual. ..

Kala it's like it's out of control for her now hence she is kind of losing it...but good to see at least roops and leela have some soft corner for dutta.

Salman made an entry in dabang style after all he is the star ...his fun filled style has made the scene good otherwise I don't know why naku was a dead pan 😕 uff i wish she had heard what panday ji had said dutta ke encounter se Bach jati 😆

Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Episode 164:
the bestest episode ever since they came back home...i remember how hyped that promo of "bas tai" was 😆 and Mishal raheja was outstanding man at what pitch he shouts love his voice modulation. ..

Kala like was asking for her death lol she looked a complete maniac here she is so blind in her hatred that she doesn't realize what she is doing now and more so her jealousy is making her so restless she cannot accept the fact that dutta is loving someone so much...Dutta made an entry at the right moment and you have put it so well in her absence he proved to be a true lover :)

kishore my god he just made me stunned by his words ...He has the guts to challenge kala in front of everyone ...hats off to his courage and sincerity towards dutta and his family and above all its the goodness inside him which makes him differentiate between right and wrong. .
Throughly enjoyed this wu and loved your side note it did full justice to this thrilling episode.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammieee lion🤗 hi twinks.. sorry late
Aweee such a mind blowing update dear..❤️.enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..As always awesome Hammie lion.❤️.Finally Naku mad up her mind& decided to tell the truth to Dutta..👍🏼.But Baaji tried to stop her..😲..I think baaji is making a big mistake...Kala accused her mother..😡..Poor AS.
...but she has firmly supported Her Son.👍🏼
she makes it know she's supporting right.
.Hammie lion🤗!!..Twinky baby can't bear this Kala's crocodile tears..🤢err kala Dramabaaz..🤢...Awee Loved The saajna song sequence & Dutta's FBs.❤️..Awee Dutta saw naku in his room.❤️...Awee Dutta...❤️Loved his shy expression.❤️...Aweee Dutta..he has totally changed his attitude.❤️.OMG...Sweeet Dutta bhau..❤️.Naku asked Dutta to stop Kala tai.😡..Err Naku...😡.Dutta didn't bother👍🏼..Kala accused Naku.😡...Oh Noo... Kala's words about Naku are true.Naku,Babi& Baaji only know about it...Poor Dutta...he is totally unaware of Naku's truth..kala accused baaji also...Poor Baji ..he is helpless ...Made a big mistake...Kala's warning words are painful...Naku& Baaji hiding truth from Dutta..Loved your POV dear.❤️.Such a zabardast update Hammie lion🤗..Kala using double meaning words..😡..Poisonous snake😡..Kala affected by Dutta's rage syndrome..😆Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..🤗.Sooo sweeet of you..🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update dear..🤗.Our sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..take care...girl???me???.😲.Oh Nooo...Twinky is a small baaby.🤗..sweeet lion🤗...Big teddy hug from twinky baaby🤗
small baby twinky , thanks for the big and beautiful comment.. with bold pictures, we all love their inclusion. much love and many thanks hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

bart.. ummh love it"quoting my words" woh mein bare hasti😆... last nite in ek hasina thi, the male protagonists says,"i dont impress i express" 🤣 I can see you rolling your eyes..😛 and only seeing Mishal har tarf, har jaga..

hammie quoting your words, " Funnily enough all that Kala claims about Naku's persona in reality is true , we know, Naku knows, so does Baji and Babi. Tragically Dutta is totally un aware.. how he relishes in the sentiment of what he believes is true love but it's not.. this is what LTL1.. tragic score is.. DSP the don, seems BAD is known to be BAD but he is the one soul who in all his negativity, is sincere.. " hammie your intelligent dissection of the unsaid words is what makes this thread special, the words @ bold is so so true for me. The USP of the character dutta for me is is sincerity. Atleast we know what n who he is unlike others.

DSP IS USP.

Kudos to you n all the regular readers for carrying on this thread 👍🏼

like dutta says, ab tum ah gaye ho , sab thek hoga.🤣 haaa hooo me falling off my chair..

@twinky, hey star you picked up where tamanna left n these pics are beautiful haan twinkey DJ bhi hai on this thread.😛

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 163 :

ahmmm it's me 😳 yes i can see.. faintly tu hai .. ghum pher ke ah gaye hai..
What else can one ask other than tasha in the opening scene. ..you have rightly used the word helpless lover for dutta ...what surprised me was he was calm and willing to listen i was wondering will he give his verdict straight away like old times but naku had definitely brought this positive change in him...He wasn't a volcano this time.
he was a loser😃... lardki tu gaye uske haat se..
Baaji is the most helpless person right now he wants to see his friend happy and here both dutta and naku are going through this phase specially when dutta knows there is no valid reason behind naku saying no to him ...she knows well class distinction doesn't matter to him...The scene between dutta and naku won the show very powerful dialouges and mishal is outstanding as usual. ..
yes both were brilliant.. i think dutta was showing her .. love have in some way taken out the rage in him ,to some extent..
Kala it's like it's out of control for her now hence she is kind of losing it...but good to see at least roops and leela have some soft corner for dutta.
like her brother loser.. but dutta's revenge now transfers to kala.
Salman made an entry in dabang style after all he is the star ...his fun filled style has made the scene good otherwise I don't know why naku was a dead pan 😕 uff i wish she had heard what panday ji had said dutta ke encounter se Bach jati 😆 superrr my funny kurri.. like it keep it up.. thanks for your comment.. i cant see still..warrieee..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 164: you again, still see you only vaguely warrie..

the bestest episode ever since they came back home...i remember how hyped that promo of "bas tai" was 😆 and Mishal raheja was outstanding man at what pitch he shouts love his voice modulation. ..
yes his one word was enough to shut her up.. did shock her though, she gets the picture.. fallen from his grace.
Kala like was asking for her death lol she looked a complete maniac here she is so blind in her hatred that she doesn't realize what she is doing now and more so her jealousy is making her so restless she cannot accept the fact that dutta is loving someone so much...Dutta made an entry at the right moment and you have put it so well in her absence he proved to be a true lover :)
thats what human emotions can do to people.. that's why to use one's brain alongside is crucial for a sane life.. such are we.. complex living things.. but nevertheless gifted by making choices... decisions, in life, unlike animals.
kishore my god he just made me stunned by his words ...He has the guts to challenge kala in front of everyone ...hats off to his courage and sincerity towards dutta and his family and above all its the goodness inside him which makes him differentiate between right and wrong. . this is what's called "righteous anger" to express it one displeases many too..
Throughly enjoyed this wu and loved your side note it did full justice to this thrilling episode.
thanks for soldering on warrie.. appreciate your effort.. i can feel that..😛 much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~167

10th September 2010

Episode picks up this point where Kala says to Dutta ,"just remember the fear of losing everything makes a person cross all boundaries.. even a friend turns into a snake in the grass! and she looks at Baji.. Naku too looks at Baji. Dutta keeps his mouth shut and eyes lowered...

Kishore comes down the main staircase , with Anay in tow. He calls, hey Kala! how could you leave your husband behind? how can I let you go without me? he parks Anay next to Naku and moves up to AS, and says, AS, let me go.. not to break relationships , but let new ones form relationships.,and he looks at Dutta, who stands expressionless. Kishore seeks AS's blessings and then walks over to Dutta and says, Naku trusts you completely, see her trust is not broken. You both have my best wishes for a happy life ahead..and he turns to leave, but Dutta says, Kishore! look after.. and he gives Kala a cold look and completes his sentence to Kishore, look after yourself. Both men smile at each other, and Kishore walks over to Naku, look after yourself, and then collects his son and waits for Kala. who pulls a face and the three walk out of the house. AS , weeps, as she recalls Kala's words, due to this servant girl Dutta raised his voice to me. because of Dutta I lost my father and now my mother too.

Aye Sahib sees Naku , and asks her what she was doing? Naku replies she is getting the puja platter ready, because Suganda told me you're going to the temple to bring Bappa home , so I am getting this ready. AS smiles and says, only the lucky ones get a daughter in law like you who understands other's needs without being told, the day I get you and Dutta married off with complete rituals, that day all my concerns will be over.. that day will truly be a blessed day... Naku smiles, and AS feels the threat of Kala's voice, just remember one thing AS! Kala knows how to rise after a fall., then you shall regret., that day. AS ,says aloud to Naku , would have been nice if our whole family was included in our happiness, our doors are always open ..and one day when Kala realizes her mistake , she will return , by Jagdammba's grace all will be well... then suddenly she asks, where is Babi ? is she ready or not? Babi turns up hurriedly and says, I am ready AS, smiles and says lets go Puruhoit ji must be waiting for us. Naku gives her the puja platter and AS says, you look after the house, and Naku smiles with the responsibility.

AS at the mandir

AS, car stops at the flower kiosk outside the temple. Behind it pulls up a white car. the passenger taps his fingers slowly on the dash board , he wears a chunky signet gold ring on his forefinger and a weighty gold link bracelet on his wrist.

AS and Babi come out of their car, and head for the mandir. The fingers on the dash board tap one by one..

Purhoit ji ,sits praying as both Babi and AS approach him. He greets them and AS gives him the puja thali. AS ,says like each year ,we have come to take Bappa , keep it for Ganesh Chaurti and after the immersion of the idol we will return the Ganesh idol to you , says Aye Sahib.The pandit smiles and says, of course, me and Ganpati Bappa were both waiting for you. and I have full faith that in keeping the idol in your household , you will gave it full reverence and worship. He bids his disciple to bring the Ganpati idol. The small adorned idol of Bappa is placed on the puja platter that Naku had prepared. Purhoit ji prays on it and both women join in reverence. Aye Sahib says , every year Bappa's arrival at our household has brought us blessings, this year too, Bappa will bring the joys of a wedding in my home. Pandit ji says , definitely, and AS, says ok we'd best leave now. Babi too wants to ask the pandit, about her family.AS agrees with a smile, yes sure , put your mind at rest, I too have to buy some worship material from the kiosk out side., and Aye Sahib leaves.

Babi gives the pandit Naku's horoscope , I am very worried for her. Purhoit ji studies it , counts on his fingertips, and announces, your daughter's horoscopehas shown her marriage. But it seems , I have never seen such a complicated horoscope in my life., a critical time is going on, like having everything , yet having nothing.. all the signs overlap , nothing is clear, hence I am not able to say anything more about it... I did say this to AS as well that Nakusha is her husband's, shield of protection. but there is another side to this also. The shield receives the most blows! which it silently accepts... no other person can share it, Babi speaks simply, how can my daughter bear this on her own? although, to protect her husband is her good fortune, but who is going to protect her? she asks the pandit. He says, have faith in god. and keep the devotion and worship strong, till date Ganpati Bappa has protected her, and in future too he will continue to support her. During the marriage occasion I will pray for both your daughter and Dutta , however none can change the course of destiny, it is inevitable, it has to happen, he says clearly to an alarmed Babi. Purhoitji returns Naku's horoscope back to her mother, who much preoccupied leaves the mandir to join Aye Sahib outside.

Aye Sahib with a smile carries Bappa's idol to her car. As she is about to get into her car; the white car's door open's and white pyjama leg, clad in slip ons puts a foot on the ground. Aye Sahib feels something, and looks in the cars direction, as the car door is slammed and two legs walk towards her. She is alarmed by the face of the stranger. He stops and puts his ringed hand on the bonnet of his car. Aye Sahib watches in disbelief .His fingers tap on the bonnet of the car. like father ,like son.. His servant unfolds an umbrella over his head. Aye Sahib mops her brow and moves towards him defiantly , his fingers tap on the bonnet and Aye Sahib glares at him.

Babi comes out from the mandir and looks for Aye Sahib , who suddenly appears from the side. Babi says ,did I take too long ? and Aye sahib says no, in fact you came at the right time, let's go home and both women sit in the car and go home.

Trip & fall scene

Dutta and Baji come down the wooden stairs. Naku is on a ladder tacking toran, festive buntings on the door posts. Dutta looks at her from his stairs. He steps on the ground floor and watches her, suddenly he stops looking at her and turns to face Baji. Naku's feet move back on the top of the rung... suddenly she slips and Dutta leaps and sprints forward and he catches her from falling.. right into his arms, as Baji looks in awe. Dutta looks down at her bunched up against his chest; her hand on his shoulders, her green eyes look up at his lowered eyes. one arm around her back and the under her legs he carries her.

Aye Sahib and Babi enter the hall, and Aye Sahib turns too look and finds Dutta carrying Naku. Baji watches them quietly . Aye Sahib and Babi giggle. Baji looks and draws Aye sahibs attention to Bhau. Aye Sahib and Babi walk further in and AS says, look at these two Babi, Dutta briskly puts her down in his feet! Aye sahib says, as soon as we were out of sight, it's like they got a golden opportunity to get together, and before us they both go all shy. Baji giggles. Dutta stammers ,actually , she was falling off the ladder so I just caught her.. Aye Sahib teases him , sure Dutta why not! it's your duty to help her in all she does. Dutta looks terribly embarrassed . Aye carries on we were just going to set up Bappa's altar. Baji smiles. Babi thinks upon the pandits words , that he had already mentioned to Aye sahib that Nakusha, is Bhau's shield of protection... but the shield bears all the brunt. Babi holds her head and Aye Sahib says lets go Babi, and naku looks at her mother. and runs to her Aye! what's happened to you,?Dutta looks concerned, Babi says I am fine. haven't eaten since morning so feel light headed. Aye Sahib says, why didn't you say you were not feeling to good, go Naku take your mother to her room ,and don't let her get up and make some thing for her.. and Dutta adds, and do eat something mausi.. and Baji says yes Naku make some poha for her, and Naku appreciates the concern. and takes her mother away..

Baji and Dutta stand together and Dutta asks Baji , what are you thinking about? Baji says nothing Bhau and Dutta says, when I am fine you guys have long faces ! and Aye Sahib smiles. and Dutta tips Baji , go do arrangements for the Ganesh celebrations, Baji says yes Bhau, don't worry all will be done.

Naku puts cold bandages on her mother's forehead. Naku says, Aye try to get some sleep, you're not well. Babi cries, forget about me , nothing is right here, I worry so much for you Naku. but Naku replies, Aye you shouldn't worry about me, Bappa looks out for me,, I am going to tell Saab the truth, Baji told me what happened between Saab and Kala Tai.. that on my account Saab had a go at Kala Tai. thats' why Baji said this is not the right time to tell Saab the truth about my face. Aye I don't want to lose Saab nor do I want to break his heart. before the marriage I want to tell him everything, won't' hide anything. I only ask Bappa that show me a way to tell Saab the truth.. and Babi gets distressed. ..episode ends Hamlet53 ~ 17.4.14

So all that the Purhoit ji didn't predict is also coming true. The return of an unknown and unwanted stranger in Dutta's life. Now to me this is a much more tragic reckoning that Dutta has to come to terms with, then the face revelation.

Still as Purhoit ji predicted, Naku will be around to receive the slings and arrows aimed at dutta's heart, mind with her stoic devotion in Bappa.

It's an abandoned boys tears and a grown man's revulsion for an ineffective father.

Decision time for AS too will she gave up her comforts of life that Dutta's dark deeds have amassed for her and her daughters over the years? Does she see it as a price for looking after Damodar's lad all these years?

Babi is in panic mode for initiating and instigating Naku's cover up. Will she react?

N.B~ many thanks for reading, previous wu, jedy, fassben, twinks, bart, warrie tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode kala exit for some days nakku in dutta's arms finally in real babi fear