Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie🤗
Thanks soo much for your annotations.🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update ..please update sooon....soo sweet of you..big hug from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~165

8th September 2010

Kishore yells at Kala uncontrollably, you never spared a single opportunity of putting down and insulting Naku! not even one! Dutta frowns at Kala after he hears Kishore's account against Kala. and then Baji calls out loudly for all to hear.

Baji's account

Kishore Bhau is right Bhau! I too heard Kala Tai talking to Naku on the day of Raksha Bandhan. Dutta stares at Baji.. Baji continues, Kala Tai, didn't spare any moment in making Naku feel small, taunting Naku , saying hurtful things; for a second it made me think, why is Kala Tai speaking in such a ridiculing manner with Naku? then I went and had a word with Naku, that don't take Kala Tai's comments to heart. Bhau do you remember you asked me the other day, why was I coming from Naku's room? well this was the issue. Naku was crying Bhau ,now it looks like Naku has taken to heart all the gibes that Kala Tai made at her... maybe that's why she left the house? Kala can see where Kishore and now Baji's evidence was going to. All look devastated, especially Dutta , he has FBs, of tender moments of Naku's love and caring in the forest.. Leela and Roops too look worried, Kala's wily words come back to Dutta , "till yesterday the family that cursed her, today is asking her to sit to eat at the masters table;takes time to change over from a servant to a master status..we all now that you want to do a lot for Nakusha , but don't do it in such a manner that she is made to realize that she is poor".. Dutta turns his head and his eyes open literally.. it's like he can see for himself what his sister's dirty was.. and he says to himself, so this then is the reason, for Naku's sudden change? from the forest to this house, yet again she has been wronged in this household.. and this time too at the hands of Tai.. he says visibly shaken. Kala moves to him, and says, Bhau you feel, that I could do such a thing? thwart you? I thought you were blinded by love, but I could see that girl's reality..just was looking out for the fact that, that this girl does not undue advantage of you.. he turns to face her with hooded eyes... and says, it's you who took advantage Tai of the poor girl's simplicity, my trust, I love Nakusha and as such I know her better than you do.. where you just putting an act with me from childhood till now Tai? he gives a short sarcastic laugh, with tears in his eyes, your words, "in your happiness lies my happiness Bhau".. only one happiness came into my life, he blinks back his tears and you couldn't tolerate it? you don't deserve to be called sister , Kala! a person who cannot accept and respect my love, one who tries to break me up from my love, that person has no place in my life... decrees Dutta with tears in his eyes.. and angrily moves his face away from her tearful face.. All around faces are shocked at Dutta's decision. Kala repeats, what did you say no place for me? you have no place for your Kala Tai? fine.. at least now I know my place.. if this is the case then what is my reason in staying in this house? I will leave this house! she announces and Kishore says with immense joy, absolutely right decision! my conscience has been bothering me for staying at my in laws house! Dutta just wears an angry, firm look on his face. Kishore tells his wife, Kala, from today we will start a new life! you too will have ample opportunities to play the role of a wife. AS, too says, yes this will be quite suitable..if it's a price for the return of happiness to this household at this, then I too agree with Kishore's decision. Kala glares at her mother, and is shocked that her mother also wants her to leave this house. Dutta turns his face from Kala and Kishore with a victorious smile goes over to Kala and reaches out for her arm..and pulls her away, as she turns her head ,and stares stunned at Dutta.. who only barely turns his head to see them leave. Roops, Leela, Sudarshan seem pretty surprised at the sudden state of affairs.. Kishore's words in a previous episode, come to life"the wind has changed it's direction"

AS , turns to Baji and orders him, go now Baji and however possible find Naku and bring her back! I don't want this new upheaval to unhinge our family yet again. Dutta stands is in a state of shock, with a glazed expression, unaware of his surroundings, so deeply is hurt by the truth of Kala's behaviour.. eventually he feels his forehead., and wipes his eyes by pressing them with his finger tips... then he finally looks up and says, after discovering the truth about Tai , I am never going to keep you apart from me Naku. never!

Baji &Naku

Baji drives looking for Naku. Naku walks off the road. It rains heavily. Baji stops at various busy spots , Naku's picture in hand searching for her and asking people .

Naku covers her head with her mustard chunni to take cover from the down pour.At a cross roads she spots a little open straw shelter, in some humble dwellings. Baji meanwhile continues to drive around looking for her in the busy built areas.. stopping yet again and showing passers by her picture.

Naku sees women going about their chores in the rain, but eventually she takes cover in the straw shelter. Baji drives through narrow lanes of farm holdings now.

Naku stands under the shelter and looks up to the skies, as she waits for the rain to stop. She's obviously anxious about the falling rain delaying her.. part of her hair from the top gets wet.

Suddenly she sees a white car pull up right before the shelter. The car had clouded windows, due to condensation in the vehicle. So the driver cannot be seen. . but the driver's window is soon pulled down a bit and part of Baji's head and eyes are visible.. and he turns his head and spots Naku under the shelter... she calls Baji! and checks her hands.. her colour is still on her. Baji opens the car door and steps out. and quickly walks to the shelter, where Naku stands with her head hung low and her hands held in front. Baji jumps in before her , wipes off the rain of his face and neck and looks at her...rather annoyed, and where were you Naku? she stares at him worried.Baji informs her, looked for you everywhere, come! lets go! everyone's worried sick for you at home. She looks down. Baji takes a step towards her... have you any idea how worried Dutta is for you? humm, come home now! and he takes her by the arm but she says, no! and turns back and moves away from him. Baji turns his head to look at her, and waits for her patiently... then he says, look Naku I don't know what's going on in your heart and mind? tell me! I'll solve all your problems! Yes! hey Naku speak to me! say something at least! begs Baji.

Naku remains silent and turns her face away from him. Annoyed Baji moves to her, taps her back and says sharply, Naku look here! don't make me angry! I am already very mad! she turns away from him, and he pulls her around by her elbow, Naku! look at me! tell me what's the problem, listen I called you sister in law from the bottom of my heart! but she turns her head and looks down, Baji yells in frustration, speak up! why are you running away from Bhau? has kala Tai said something to you is that the reason? Naku shakes her head. Baji glares down at her, then why? why are you behaving like this huh? why are you punishing Bhau? why are you dashing his hopes? tell me! he yells, frustrated he mocks, what can you say! Bhau hated the word love! he only trusted you! on you Naku , he opened up his heart before you.. and you! you stayed silent and turned him down. That man , who even severed relationships with god, today with his own hands smashed a coconut in worship of Bappa.. his sisters, before whom he never before raised his voice,today entered into an altercation with them for your sake Naku! he himself sought forgiveness from you for the accusations he piled on you! and that too before everyone. Proposed to you with love, and you! Naku what other proof do you want of his love? argues Baji. Naku lowers her eyes and head...you Naku? she refuses to answer and Baji becomes more irate... he accuses her ,Naku you are a liar and a deciet! I think you don't love Bhau at all, otherwise you wouldn't leave him yells Baji! Naku gives Baji a furrowed look. He gives her long angry look and then walks away from her to the other end of the shelter, and mutters, that Dutta! who alone could combat a hundred men! is today afraid of losing you, that Dutta Bhau who scoffs at death, is today frightened of life due to you Naku ! and he turns to face her, what's he done to you Naku? Baji asks ? and she sobs with her head down, what kind of grudge do you have against huh? look Naku I can't bear to see him die slowly! tell me I want to know! Baji demands. Naku looks across at him helplessly, and then she turns away and Baji screams tell me! and he grabs her arm and makes her face him and shouts in her face, before you finish Bhau , I'll finish you! tell me! otherwise I'll kill you hollers Baji in her face like the devil himself! tell me speak but she remains silent and in a frenzy Baji booms and folds his tight fisted arm to strike her with his fist! she cowers her head to one side, as he restrains his clenched fist from punching her face. shaken he quickly goes over to the other side and punches the small lantern hanging on the wooden pole.aarghhh! he screams as he catches his hand into the glass, and Naku runs to him screaming, Baji! but he pushes her away , get lost! don't need your false sympathy! and she screams hysterically, yes I am a liar and a cheat! kill me Baji here kill me get it over with! at least I won't give Saab pain.. don't you know I love Saab more than myself, go on kill me! she tugs at his arm, I don't see a way out! she cries and adds, I don't have answers for any of your questions Baji, what Saab means to me only I know, you can think what you like about me, but I'll still remain the same, you don't know anything about me Baji, Baji yells if I don't know , then I want to know! tell me now! and he glares at her and cusses her, you talk nonsense! Naku cries as she sees his anger, and then turns to look at the rain... and without a word steps out of the shelter and walks into the pouring shower.. Baji turns to watch her walking ahead in the rain.. her back to him .. he watches her as he himself stands under the shelter baffled.. she just stands still.. Baji watches her back puzzled he keeps his eyes on her.. slowly he notices, watery, inky, water washing off from her drenched finger tips, her toes; then her arm above the wrist.. and Baji's head tips to the side, as dark rivers of colour run down her fair arms.. right down to her finger tips. Baji looks at her from top to toe.. Naku's face gets a light wash and the colour washes off..the back of her neck changes colour. Slowly Naku turns to face Baji whose mouth and eyes gape at this person.Naku looks across him in the pouring rain. Slowly Baji too steps into the rain and walks towards her ,wipes his face in amazement; moves closer and stares at her with suspicious eyes, who are you? Naku peers at him with her green eyes, he continues ,am I dreaming or are you for real? Naku sobs , you really want to know Baji? and why I am doing all this? you want to know don't you? she clasps her palms before her face, and then slowly, moves her palms and begins to wipe off the soot from her face with her chunni. Baji's eyes pop out as her true face is completely revealed.. Baji in a daze, wipes his face with his palm and studies her intensely .. Naku looks up at him with her green eyes and says, this then was my reason Baji! this then is Nakusha , my fair complexion is my short fallen, you know full well Baji, how Saab loathes beautiful faces! so how could I show him my real face? you think I enjoy giving him grief? No Baji! when he embraced me for the first time, time stopped for me! when he told me the very first time he loves me, time just stopped for me again! but when I came to my senses , I realized that I was not the Nakusha that he loved.. andNaku stands before Baji and sobs bitterly and hopelessly.

Baji questions her , so what's the secret behind your complexion. Naku replies, beauty and poverty do not go hand in hand ..my Aye says that and she is right. That Raju eloped with ,my pretty sister, and sold her off in Dubai! since that day, my Aye covered my face with soot.. so none can take advantage of my beauty and good looks. She narrates to Baji.. but she also cries for help, I am not sure of what to do ? I 'll go far away from Saab , she decides, with a ray of a solution on her face, as she says, I am a loser both ways, whether I tell him, to hide , the truth about myself. Baji replies, I am not sure about what you should do Naku..

But chulbul's words come back to her,"listen Naku you shouldn't lie to people you love, tell Dutta the truth! and let him decide" and Naku with a determined smile nods her head and says ,but I have decided about what to do, I'll tell Saab the complete truth!..won't hide anything from him , will tell him all! show him my real face..Baji looks at her face in sheer alarm and hesitation. Episode ends Hamlet53~ 14.4.14

~~~~~~

Kala dug her own grave with her big mouth and shallow sense of aristocracy. One feels that this time even her own intelligence turned into stupidity that ended up in serious consequences for her.

AS, has clearly taken sides in favour of Dutta, so much so, that she allows Kala to leave PN..for some solace for all in PN..let's see for how long this move will prove successful.

It is interesting, to see how Naku reveals her truth to Baji, because she sees him distraught. Now that day when Dutta begged her like Baji did, she refused to disclose, anything to him.. and fobbed him off with her famous lines for him"what ever I do, I do for your happiness Saab"

In telling Baji first about her secret did she do the right thing? what does she expect from him?

Yet again, Naku very nearly holds her piece, but this time Baji loses his cool with her in his typical gangster style. His frenzy at a woman has never been seen before.. his love for Bhau ,very nearly made him a brute, beast.. his own words to Dutta , when he struck Naku in the early episodes come to mind," what is this Bhau you hit a woman".. ironical.. for his Bhau Baji nearly went against what he initially fell out over with Bhau.

Baji will be further subjected to a situation that will cast doubts about his character..

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben, twinky, warrie, tammy.

Welcome , Pwincess on this thread, good to see... credit for image goes to person mentioned on image..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
awee such a heart wrenching update dear.
❤️..enjoyed it sooo much...Baaji too revealed the truth about Kala tai...Poor Dutta..he looks devastated...now he realized his sister's dirty mind...awee Dutta loved his sarcastic laugh with tears in his eyes..❤️.superb mishal...awee he raised his voice against kala& decided no place for Kala tai in his life...But How long??.. kala stupidly announced that she will leave this PN.😆.kishore correctly used the opportunity ...AS too agreed with kishore's decision...poor kala...she didn't expect this sudden turn😆..but helpless now...the wind has changed its direction now..😛.awee dutta he stayed mum&...awee he never want to apart from his Naku.❤️..Loved baaji's anger...he lost his cool with Naku.❤️..He behaved like a gangster with her..poor Guy...Dutta's pity state made baji like a beast❤️...its clearly shows Baaji's true love for Dutta❤️...Finally Naku revealed her truth to Baaji..😲...She couldn't able to bear baaji's pain..But when Dutta begged her she refused to say anything to him.😲.Its wrong na..Naku takes a bad decision😲..baaji too helpless.😭..Poor baaji& naku..Dutta's left hand & right hand going to hide the truth from him😲...Can Dutta able to bear this double shock???.😲.Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.🤗.your POV is superb ..❤️.enjoyed the update & POV soo much.❤️..Eagerly waiting for the next update&Madhno song sequence..🤗.soo sweet of you..🤗.Big hug from twinky baby🤗

PS:-
loved your Dutta siggy for Today's update dear❤️...its sooo cute.❤️.Many thanks to you& the creator..🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Pwincess
Hi Pwincess🤗
Welcome to the Laagi forum& LTL thread.🤗.Great to see you😃.Hope you have a nice time here.🤗

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oops finally kala thrown herself out of pn nakku truth out baji taking decision for dutta
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Naku never revele her truth inspite of chulbuls advice...Baji futher complicated it...i enjoyed reading ...thanks
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion🤗 hi twinky 😛
awee such a heart wrenching update dear.
❤️..enjoyed it sooo much...Baaji too revealed the truth about Kala tai...Poor Dutta..he looks devastated...now he realized his sister's dirty mind...awee Dutta loved his sarcastic laugh with tears in his eyes..❤️.superb mishal...awee he raised his voice against kala& decided no place for Kala tai in his life...But How long??.. kala stupidly announced that she will leave this PN.😆.kishore correctly used the opportunity ...AS too agreed with kishore's decision...poor kala...she didn't expect this sudden turn😆..but helpless now...the wind has changed its direction now..😛.awee dutta he stayed mum&...awee he never want to apart from his Naku.❤️..Loved baaji's anger...he lost his cool with Naku.❤️..He behaved like a gangster with her..poor Guy...Dutta's pity state made baji like a beast❤️...its clearly shows Baaji's true love for Dutta❤️...Finally Naku revealed her truth to Baaji..😲...She couldn't able to bear baaji's pain..But when Dutta begged her she refused to say anything to him.😲.Its wrong na..Naku takes a bad decision😲..baaji too helpless.😭..Poor baaji& naku..Dutta's left hand & right hand going to hide the truth from him😲...Can Dutta able to bear this double shock???.😲.Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.🤗.your POV is superb ..❤️.enjoyed the update & POV soo much.❤️..Eagerly waiting for the next update&Madhno song sequence..🤗.soo sweet of you..🤗.Big hug from twinky baby🤗
i think this one was a loaded episode kala, dutta , baji, full on.. humm next episode is good as well.. loved dutta's shot. thats for the madno song.. sorry for posting it late twinks catch it tomm.. much love clever baby ummh girl.. hammie.

PS:-
loved your Dutta siggy for Today's update dear❤️...its sooo cute.❤️.Many thanks to you& the creator..🤗

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~166

9th September 2010

Naku & Baji

The real faced Naku continues explaining her predicament.. she says Baji before I lose my determination, take me to Saab, you'll take me won't you? she begs. Baji is preoccupied, but Naku carries on, I will tell Saab the whole truth, and she walks away from him in the pouring rain. Her mind made up. Baji has FB's of those times that threw Dutta off course, Seema cheating on him with the garage manager; Supriya doing a runner with her body guard; how Dutta lost the plot... Baji recalls all and the effects on Bhau and he stops Naku, don't Naku! she stops and he goes up to her and tells her, no Naku you won't be saying anything to the family at home.. you are not aware but there problems on the home front, Bhau has had a row with Kala Tai , is leaving Patil Nivas ., Naku this is not the appropriate time for leaving house hey! Bhau is completely livid at the moment. it's true! he tries to persuade her to change her mind. But Naku declines and says, no Baji! I've made up my mind and this time I won't be listening to you either. Baji looks down at her pretty face, and glares at her, face. I'll tell him the truth and she goes past him again. Dutta seems like he has a problem on his hand...how can he stop her from going to Dutta and exposing the truth about herself.

Patil Nivas

Kala & AS

Kala pulls out her clothes from her wardrobe, in the midst of packing her bags. AS comes to her room.AS, says firmly Kala I won't let you go just like that. Kala carries on taking out her sari's and snapped ,I am not going with my free will, I am being turned out and the person responsible is you! AS 's jaw drops. Kala cries , and here I was, thought that you understand me well; whats happened and how it's happened is all due to you, she accuses her mother. AS, defends, Kala my family is everything for me, and many times for my families happiness I have had to forgo my own wishes. Whatever is your Bhau's happiness should also be your happiness too, besides what fault does Nakusha have? Kala cries out , the girl who has created this partition between you and me, you ask what's her fault? protests Kala... because of that servant, Dutta raised his voice at me, that Dutta on account of whom I lost my father! and today I've lost my mother as well! AS , stands nonplussed ..at Kala's accusation, but responds firmly , don't blame Dutta , Kala! only you didn't lose your father , Dutta too lost his father! and I have given my love equally to all my children. But Kala too hisses back , that's why you never uttered a single word in my support. My place in this house has been pointed out to me clearly today. Perhaps it was my folly to carry out everything you asked me to do.. just to see this day.. you are not treating me right! whatever you're doing right now is not fair! AS, shakes her head and advices her daughter, Kala if you sow bitterness , you'll receive bitterness in return, you are misunderstanding everything, if today I am standing by Dutta , it does not mean, that I have abandoned you. I stand by what is right, and before asking me to prove my love for you, take a look at what you have done. Kala the situation could have been handled well, but you never wanted that to happen. Kala retorts, you have don't admit your mistake ,nor will you ever in future. Today all of you together beat me! but remember one thing, Kala knows how to get up again after a fall! and that day all of you will regret! She threatens dangerously.

Dutta &Naku

Dutta stands on his balcony. Sullen and sad missing Naku , who has gone missing, still he waits. The song , madno [Saajana] plays.. as he recalls the past ,FB, Naku plucking arose from the rose bush; his palm brushing past her hand ; his hand given to her during the proposal; confession of his love before all; her tearful eyes; her declining him, and leaving abruptly; he stands on the balcony looking around, anxious and deep in thought.FB,holding her palms on the road; taking her arm during the circumambulations, holding her hand in the forest dream sequence; and he smiles, as he sees her dressed as a bride in Anna's den; how he hugged her to his chest; he looks into space vacantly ,as he recalls her turning to face him at the rose bush, feeling the name carved on the tree trunk in the forest dream sequence.

Walking out the forest with her; returning to Patil Nivas under a shower of flower petals... Kala words haunt him, what sort of bad luck my Bhau has been born with; whichever girl enters his life , abandons him soon after... hey Bhau get a grip, don't know how this entrapped you, that even now you cannot see her reality; Baji's words, Kala Tai did her level best in putting Naku down! Dutta muses, Kala's words , what ever happens today , will be the end! Despondent he looks down and he has a vision of her figure in orange clothes behind the furling curtains in the hall... in a dreamlike state he comes down his wooden stairs and advances toward's the curtains .parts them and finds she's not there.. he turns to leave .. and hears her voice, Saab .. turns and finds her saying, FB, Saab our lives differ, we are not equal in anyway; I am not worthy you;..he turns away and walks towards a wooden pillar in the lounge that overlooks the hall and he folds his arms and leans against it looking ahead, waiting for her to return... he tilts his head to the side and closes his eyes in her thoughts..

He walks slowly on his landing and nears, his room. His door is open and he strolls into his room and his mouth remains open and his eyes astounded,as he holds his breath at what he sees ahead.. her back dressed in an orange outfit. He stares, then turns his head away from the sight and lowers his eyes.. from this hallucination... then he blinks and looks across at her back again...closes his eyes almost praying let this vision be true! slowly inch by inch he moves towards this figure, his eyes hoping she's not a vision , but for real. He stops , raises his arm and slowly puts his palm on her shoulder, wishing it's not a dream.. Naku.. he whispers. Slowly she turns, and he moves his hand back. Her head turns and his eyes melt with love as he faces her .. a dusky Naku. Then he notices she hides his picture behind her ,and shyly he shifts his eyes, and then lowers them. He raises his eyes and meets her green eyes and embarrassed she moves her head and looks around and she comments, I was not here so the room looks so untidy.. I'll fix it right now. He stares at her lovingly, and watches her fix his bed. He lowers his head, and says, everything will be fine, now that you are back.. and he turns and sits on his settee while she moves his head cushions and finds her mangalsutra hidden under one...she smiles at the Bappa symbol on the pendant and then inclined on his bed, she turns her head to catch sight of Dutta staring at her from his settee. They both smile at each other... as she pushes back her mangalsutra under his bed cushions.

Once the bed is made, Naku says to a staring Dutta, I'd best leave now, and she lowers her head and silently walks past him. Dutta leans forward , stretches his arm as she goes past him and gently grabs her arm above the wrist and says, you'll return won't you? she shyly replies, where else will I go? and she moves away and his fingers brush down past her fingers hey Naku! he says, and she pauses, I want to apologize to you.. without asking you or seeking your permission , I decided upon marrying you , some habits are difficult to get rid off.. but this time I have left it all to Bappa.. Naku looks at a changed Dutta ,and she leaves the love torn Dutta's room. .. shyly she makes her way out of his room and hides outside his room , near the door and only just peeps to see him standing up... sighing and pining for her. She smiles as she stands pressed against the door post and he looks out of his door..

Naku walks toward's his wooden steps. She hears a commotion.. and sees Kala coming down the stairs , followed by her sisters, won't you listen to what your Roops is saying Tai! Babi from the kitchen, Sudarshan , Kishore and AS , stand up to note what's going on.Kala's sisters beg her, please don't leave Kala Tai! begs Roops, and Kala turns to look at hem sarcastically, wow! just look at how my younger sisters are begging me! younger sisters , my foot! both of you have changed your colours like the chameleon. When the time to support came you both turned away from me! both of you are not even aware how much I have done for you since childhood till now! you both were so young that you had no understanding of the circumstances ,but now that you have grown up! so when you lose the support of your elder sister, then you will remember my significance! and then both of you can beat your brows in my absence! but as of now don't expect anything from me, for neither will I ever trust you or have mercy on you both.. Kala threatens..

AS ,intervenes, Kala you still have time to rethink , before you take ant drastic step.

Naku who watches from Dutta's balcony runs back into his room and finds him sitting on the arm of his arm chair, Saab! Kala Tai is leaving! stop her! Dutta turns his face from her and declines, no Naku! after finding out the truth about her , I really don't want to have relations with her... and leave this house is her decision ,not mine. till she's in this house we both can never be happy. Dutta argues, Saab say what you like, but Tai is older then me, to stop her from leaving is our duty. Dutta gives her a dirty look. Naku begs him , Saab please don't let her go! and she turns to the door. An irate Dutta gets up and growls what soil are you made up off Naku? and she turns to face him and he says, she doesn't want you to stay in this house! and look at you wanting her to stay.. Naku lowers her eyes, but still runs off leaving him standing in his room...but he does turn and follow her down to the lounge.

Naku runs up and says, Tai! Kala and all present glare up at Naku.. taking note she has returned. Dutta too walks into the lounge area...Tai , don't go, says Naku . Kala snubs her, oh away with you! you better not come before me, whatever is happening today is all due to you! she screams and Dutta closes his eyes patiently... Naku replies, I know Tai you don't like me, but stay for others happiness, I'll accept any punishment you'll give but don't leave this house,begs Naku. Kala turns her face away from her. but then glares at her and says, in order to stay in my own home I don't need your support or your permission! the one I had expectations from , he's dashed all of them, but never mind. Dutta lowers his eyes and Kala like a snake slithers toward's him and faces him and says,on her way out this sister will surely give her brother a tip, today you might not believe in what your sister has said, but when the truth about this girl is exposed before you, that day you will differentiate between right and wrong! and one last thing Bhau a person who sucks your blood like a leech[ Kala actually describes her nature] this girl who has no identity of her own without you! today you believed her! and spoke of breaking up with your sister... just remember the fear of losing everything makes a person cross all boundaries.. even a friend turns into a snake in the grass! and she looks at Baji.. Naku too looks at Baji. Dutta keeps his mouth shut and eyes lowered... episode ends. Hamlet53 15.4.14

The episode brims with puns and double meanings. Nothing seems to be real.. after Naku's face revelation before Baji, once again Naku's duplicity continues. This time sadly Baji too is party to her secret. Kala's warning words in the end to Dutta, friends can be a snake in the grass.. have a chilling ring to them.

Naku and Dutta's romantic bit in his den, too makes me feel sorry for Dutta.. he has such a reputation of not being able to handle the truth, that Naku's reality is concealed from him.

Funnily enough all that Kala claims about Naku's persona , in reality is true , we know, Naku knows, so does Baji and Babi. Tragically Dutta is totally un aware.. how he relishes in the sentiment of what he believes is true love but it's not.. this is what LTL1.. tragic score is.. DSP the don, seems BAD is known to be BAD but he is the one soul who in all his negativity, is sincere..

Kishore's words you'll be left on your own Kala seem to virtually come to life in this episode. Kala lashes out at her mother, sisters, Naku and Dutta. it seems in this episode Dutta's rage syndrome has been transferred to Kala .. like bro like sis..

N.B many thanks for reading the previous wu, bart, good to see you, tammy, twinkie, warrie, sona.

song supplied by twinkerella😃

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episode nakku back but nakku not revealed her face ye ye baji babi ne nakku ko sach nahin bolne diya kala even at last moment she just spitten poison
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
with MR back lot of excitement ...reading ur ud enjoyed it