Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsemm episode nakku dutta confrontation but no confession kala evil mind but roops leela somwhere not liking it and chulbul suggestion awsem
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletwonderful uddutta & naku so close😳chulbul pandey ...wht a publicity
Stock Illustration - Floral spring vector 'Thank you' pink flowers card. Fotosearch - Search Clip Art, Drawings, Fine Art Prints, Illustrations, and Vector EPS Graphics Images
Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
aweee such a zabardast update dear❤️...aweee Mishal...❤️..This episode truly belongs to him..👍🏼.what a marvolous acting❤️...truly mind blowing.❤️...none of his emotions are fake..❤️.awee he controlled his rage.❤️..he didn't yell.❤️...He just needed Naku's explanations❤️...loved his well controlled& composed manner❤️...sweeet Dutta.❤️.loved the entire scene dear.❤️...Dutta's emotions are priceless.❤️...we too sensed his pain❤️...such a heart wrenching scene dear..❤️..he tried to convinced his Naku..❤️Finally Naku's silence told everything to him.❤️.she too loves him madly..❤️.so he realized it& left without asking the reason for her rejection...❤️..Leela& Roops have turned against Kala's evil mind..👍🏼..AS too disagreed with her venomous talk..👍🏼Loved Baaji's talk.❤️..& Final part was awesome❤️...Chulbul pandey's entry..he saved naku in a stylish way ❤️...But Why colors has chosen Chulbil pandey-Naku scene rather than chulbul pandey-Dutta scene..??.I wish Chulbul panday& Dutta pair had acted together...awee rocking pair..❤️...ummmh missed the chance.....
Loved Chulbul pandey's advices..❤️..really nice❤️..Naku shouldn't hide her own identity👍🏼 ...its a big mistake👍🏼.really sensible talk..❤️..ummh... BUT but Naku won't follow Chulbul Panday's advices na..colors channel has wasted Chulbul pandey also??.😲.sad...awee loved the end scene dear❤️...salman pats his thigh & says
"Great Chulbul Pandey here you've solved one case already! you are just brilliant!"❤️..That's soo nice.❤️.sweet Chulbul pandey..❤️...Loved your POV & character analysis soo much dear❤️..soo sweet of you..🤗.Thanks soo much for your wonderful update treat dear.🤗..enjoyed it soo much❤️ ..Our sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Take care🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse good to see you
wonderful uddutta & naku so close😳 yes in love
chulbul pandey ...wht a publicity he talked sense too.. loved him me SK fan anyway...😛 😛😛
thanks for the image , much love hammie

Stock Illustration - Floral spring vector 'Thank you' pink flowers card. Fotosearch - Search Clip Art, Drawings, Fine Art Prints, Illustrations, and Vector EPS Graphics Images

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinks
aweee such a zabardast update dear❤️...aweee Mishal...❤️..This episode truly belongs to him..👍🏼.what a marvolous acting❤️...truly mind blowing.❤️...none of his emotions are fake..❤️.awee he controlled his rage.❤️..he didn't yell.❤️...He just needed Naku's explanations❤️...loved his well controlled& composed manner❤️...sweeet Dutta.❤️.loved the entire scene dear.❤️...Dutta's emotions are priceless.❤️...we too sensed his pain❤️...such a heart wrenching scene dear..❤️..he tried to convinced his Naku..❤️
he did cry quite a bit in the scene.
Finally Naku's silence told everything to him.❤️.she too loves him madly..❤️.so he realized it& left without asking the reason for her rejection...❤️..Leela& Roops have turned against Kala's evil mind..👍🏼..AS too disagreed with her venomous talk..👍🏼Loved Baaji's talk.❤️..& Final part was awesome❤️...Chulbul pandey's entry..he saved naku in a stylish way ❤️...But Why colors has chosen Chulbil pandey-Naku scene rather than chulbul pandey-Dutta scene..??
it was naku who needed to be told to speak out the truth before dutta.. so that's why it was naku not her saab..
.I wish Chulbul panday& Dutta pair had acted together...awee rocking pair..❤️...ummmh missed the chance.....
the thing is mishal gave such a super performance in the opening scene , that i was content with that..
Loved Chulbul pandey's advices..❤️..really nice❤️..Naku shouldn't hide her own identity👍🏼 ...its a big mistake👍🏼.really sensible talk..❤️..ummh... BUT but Naku won't follow Chulbul Panday's advices na..colors channel has wasted Chulbul pandey also??.
remember , salman came to promote his film dabaang too..
😲.sad...awee loved the end scene dear❤️...salman pats his thigh & says
"Great Chulbul Pandey here you've solved one case already! you are just brilliant!"❤️..That's soo nice.❤️.sweet Chulbul pandey..❤️...Loved your POV & character analysis soo much dear❤️..soo sweet of you..🤗.Thanks soo much for your wonderful update treat dear.🤗..enjoyed it soo much❤️ ..Our sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Take care🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

thanks for these very very super shots,it was quite a historical episode with salman's special appearance.. thanks again for so much effort that you put in readily.twinks much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~164

7th September 2010

After speaking to Chulbul Pandey, Naku supposedly heads home. As she strolls ,Pandey's words come back to her, look Naku never deceive people you love..tell him the truth; her mother's words, tomorrow Saab will be hurt, how do you think he feels today ,you rejecting him; Saab's words, I don't need your favour Naku ,just need an answer to one question, do you love me or not? Pandey's words, you say you love him and without telling him you want to disappear from his life? Dutta's angry cry, say it you don't love me and end it all!; his mother's cry, he is already living with past hurt, don't inflict yet another wound on him! Pandey's words, tell him the truth, at least you'll be free of carrying the burden of lying to him!.. Naku is clearly under pressure, from various people for her bold decision.

Naku comes to a clearing and looks around, and then resumes her stroll, to clear her head.

Patil Nivas

The families assemble in the lounge , their heads hung low. AS, asks Baji about Dutta's whereabouts, and chides him for allowing Dutta to go on his own, she worries, he may do something drastic. Baji assures her not to worry as Bhau when he is worried, refrains from speaking to any one, and that he will return soon. Babi asks him , did you see Bhau going out? has he taken Naku with him too? Baji looks surprised, as Babi informs that Naku too cannot be seen anywhere in the house? Baji says, Naku was last he saw her was sitting in the mandir before Bappa .. and Babi shakes her head, no she's not there! Baji looks worried like Kishore, and AS. Babi continues, she's not at home, all I know is that she told me that she was going to talk to Bhau... where could she be? says a concerned Babi, hope.. and she is almost in tears. Baji comes to her, look kaki don't you cry, nothing will happen to Naku, she'll, be back, you don't worry!

Kala's rant

Kala yells, yes nothing can happen to her! whatever happens it'll be to my Bhau! such a blow your daughter has given him, that all his life my Bhau cannot come out of this trauma! isn't that correct AS? that Bhau has been born with such bad luck, that whichever girl comes into his life abandons him in the end! and that Nakusha! too brilliantly duped him with her so called love! sneers Kala at Babi, who cries out, no her Naku loves him truly, she would rather destroy herself than hurt Saab! Kala retorts, really? so you think your daughter is some kind of goddess?look! neither is she a goddess and we some tyrants that accuse her without reason! shouts Kala...your daughter has proved you wrong didn't she? can you tell me why she did all this with Bhau? demanded Kala... she rejected my Bhau in front of the whole family! broke his heart! with her innocent face she made a fool out of him! she took advantage of his good nature! and at an opportune moment struck a blow at his heart! can you tell us why your daughter did all this?? she loved Bhau didn't she? so why did she refuse to marry him? answer me? have you even got an answer? Nakusha wanted to take revenge from Bhau ! revenge from all of us! Kala accuses Babi.. and hisses, your daughter is wily like the jackal! with a knife of love she cut my Bhau's heart into pieces ..this is a cross reference to the dart board scene in Dutta's room, where he compares Naku's action to the sharp cut of a dagger, here Kala 's lethal accusations against Naku cuts her mother's heart! Kala sows the seed of an avenging Naku's into the family's mind.. and further yells down into Babi's face, you want to know where your daughter is? well she must be around somewhere celebrating her victory! I knew what would happen if we took in low lives like you! so don't you cry now, your tears have no effect on me! your daughter repeated the same tearful act, see what happened! for the love of god mother and daughter.. stop your act now, yells Kala as she folds her hands before Kala..we took pity on you both and you stole all our happiness! both you and your daughter will get your due one day! Kala curses, and Babi , begs her to stop.. stop now Tai! my daughter truly loves Bhau , don't accuse her, you can say what you want to me , but don't say such things about my daughter! Kala shouts back in Babi's face, you and your daughter are filthy, dirty scumbags like the slums where you came from! what a shame we dirtied our hands by having you in our fine house! you have smeared your filth in our home! shouts Kala. AS closes her eyes at Kala's arrogant, derogatory insulting words.

Dutta/Kala face off

A voice roars , enough Tai ! Kala turns to look.. and so does every one else. There in the hallway , with his feet slightly apart , stands Dutta... he glares at Kala and gradually walks towards her. .. he pauses in the hall way for a moment , and looks at his mother than he looks directly at Kala and says boldly,what ever Nakusha did Tai, it was to me. If any one has the right to say anything to her , it's me ,no one else! he puts Kala back

in her place. Baji, Babi , AS and Kishore are pleased with Dutta's timely intervention during Kala's tirade. Dutta stands and fixes his eyes upon Kala...and she starts her act by going to him with a feigned voice... Bhau are you ok? we were all so frightened for you... she starts her rubbish, don't know how that viper entrapped you? that even till now you cannot see her reality.. Dutta looks down into Kala's face .. trying to work out her reality... Kala feigns, listen Bhau , beware , be careful! before she stings at all the happiness in your life! Dutta looks at Kala disappointed, and says before all, to hear such filthy language and undignified words coming out your mouth is unbecoming you Tai! he tells her point blank , but she shamelessly argues, why Bhau? because, that Nakusha has insulted my Bhau! she deceived my Bhau!.. Bhau you are so nave, and think everyone is like you? that's why you get deceived... but this time I will not let this happen, she tries to deceive him.. but he shouts, enough! that's enough Tai! I can consider my good or bad, that much understanding I have within me, right from a tender age I have been taking my own decisions; and also in future too if you stay away from my decisions , then it will be better for you.. he says firmly , Kala fights back, Bhau are you talking to your older sister in such an abrasive manner..? that sister who spent all her life looking out for your happiness? I stood by you in thick and thin! and if you didn't have sisters with you , you wouldn't be standing here Dutta Bhau! she yells..Dutta looks down coldly in to her face.. and replies,I know your significance Tai, it's a pity you don't seem to understand the significance of Naku's presence in my life. Kala argues, I can't understand? no Dutta Bhau it's you who is not in his senses, you cannot differentiate between right or wrong! but it's ok, if a someone makes a mistake, then it's the responsibility of one's family ,to bring him back to the right track... as your sister I am not going to allow you to play with your life. Dutta almost rolls his eyes and Kala looks for assistance from her sisters, Leela says, yes Bhau let Naku return, and we'll ask her why she gave so much pain to our Bhau? .. and Dutta gives his sister a warning look , and Roops goes, Bhau.. and he glares at her.. Roops says , gingerly, ummmh we'll not ask Nakusha anything Bhau , ummm but if you allow we can ask her when she returns.. Dutta is not amused with any of his sisters. Kala hisses up like a snake in Dutta's face, we'll see if she returns! all look alarmed at Kala's words. .. and she carries on that ill fated wretch knows, that if she returns we'll kick her out of this house! Dutta roars enough! not another word! , he glares at Kala, his other sisters, then turns his lion like cold face to Kala and growls, I am not going to repeat myself.. whimpering Kala , goes did you see that AS? because of that jinxed girl ! what we have to go through! today my Dutta Bhau, insulted me! spoke to me in a raised tone! Dutta lashes back loudly pointing a finger at her, by calling Nakusha jinxed you are insulting us Tai ! Kala turns to Dutta helplessly, Bhau what spell has that girl cast over you, that today our love and trust are both under threat? Dutta replies, what Nakusha has done for me , you will not understand...than he lowered his arm and said calmly, Nakusha has made me into a human being ,a man. Baji smiles proudly at Dutta. AS , steps in and says to Kala , now stop this argument , why can't you understand that your brother's happiness lies in the fact that we all whole heartedly accept Naku. Kala gnaws her teeth at AS, this is all happening because of you AS! the thing is you have a one sided heart, you only see Bhau's happiness not mine! Dutta yells enough Tai! what is happening to you? you are crossing all the boundaries now! whatever you have to say , address them to me! not to Aye! but Kala too doesn't stop , and turns to her mother, Aye Sahib what did I say wrong? you are the one who said Nakusha is Bhau's shield of protection! what? lucky she is for for him! yes today I've found out how good she is for us..she's planted the seed of suspicion and discord between me and Bhau! AS turns to Kala, I still believe that Naku can never harm Dutta, besides what manner of trust is that which falters at the slightest. I am sure, why Naku turned down the proposal , there must be good reason behind it; decisions made in haste are usually incorrect , she warns Kala. Kala yells, you're calling me wrong! what inevitable,unforseen, do you dread that you cannot differentiate between wrong or right? AS glares at Kala realising her threat, and Dutta screws his face. she stirs again.. and then moans like a spoilt sibling, I was right wasn't I your love is one sided you only see Bhau's happiness not mine, I have no place in your heart or in your life! Dutta looks very confused by Kala's tantrum... she then approaches him, and Bhau whatever I did, I did for my Bhau.. for your happiness, and in return I stand a sinner before all others! the same lines that Naku says for him.. Dutta turns his face aside and Kala then walks to her mother, and threatens her, AS, today you have sown the seed of dissension between me and Bhau, such a seed that is challenging our relationship! so today I will not remain silent Dutta Bhau! whatever happens today will be the end! Kala yells at Dutta..

Kishore speaks out

Kishore interrupts and says to Dutta , before you take anything that Kala say's seriously, I would like to mention something. Kala , Leela, Roops, all look worried. Kala turns around from Bhau to her husband and they both glare at each other... and Kishore menacingly walks to his wife and scolds her, how low are you going to sink today? if you were really care for your brother and Naku's happiness then you would accept this reality... I know if I open my mouth, I am putting my happiness at stake! and he smiles at a wary Kala and then walks past her and proceeds to Bhau. Kala turns sharply...as she sees Kishore stand before Dutta... I apologize Bhau, that I didn't tell you the truth before, I feared the loss of this house's happiness, but if I don't tell you the reality today, then I do a great injustice to all of you. You are very naive Bhau , that you are unable to see through your sister, but I know the truth about my wife! admits Kishore. She is so full of selfishness that she cannot tolerate that the presence of another person get more importance in this house then her! for her own selfish gain she has stolen your happiness, your peace, for her own pleasure and comfort! Dutta is stunned and his face hardens...and Kishore turns to face Kala , and glares at her.. and she fears that if Nakusha makes a place in your life, she'll lose her importance. She loathes Naku so much , that she can't even bear to see her face! she hasn't spared a single opportunity of putting Naku down! Kishore fumes, all are stunned . Dutta stands with worry and disbelief on his face.. episode ends, Hamlet53~ 12.4.14.

~~~~~~~~

What an episode.. confessions, threats, admissions,

Kala, Dutta and Kishore are the key characters of this episode.

Kala's new weapon is to give comments about Babi and Naku's lowly living. She is hysterical throughout the episode. Arguing with her brother.. hurting him by abusing naku , deceiving him, by showing him how much she loves him.

Kala is full of rage, due to her mother's support towards Dutta and Naku.. she is like a wounded lioness, roaring at Babi, sounding off at her mother, and yet again hurling accusations at Nakusha.

But it's Kala's cry for help before her mother that is cause for concern.. she touches on sibling rivalry.. of Dutta being more than her before AS.. the suspense builds up when she threatens her mother of the "inevitable,unforseen".. what is she referring to?

When all else, think Kala hates Naku to get under Dutta's skin and torture him .. that she wants Dutta's power and wealth.. it all seems to simplistic.. the reason for her psychotic loathing of Dutta is simply an eye wash.. there are undercurrents happening.

Well Kishore has finally done the right thing of exposing his wife's intentions.

Dutta has shown his love, sincerity for Nakusha as the woman he loves ..in her absence.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode kala comments and dutta defending nakku and finally kishore spoke up but did you notice this time dutta don't need proof of nakku innocence he knows there is reason behind nakku rejection
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Awee such a mind blowing update dear..❤️.enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..Sooo sweeet of you lion.❤️...Poor naku..under the pressure now...she headed towards to PN...Err Evil kala.😡.she was throwing tantrums.😡...ewww she was using filthy language🤢..dirty evil...aweee Dutta loved his timely arrival...babi,baji&AS are pleased with Dutta's intervention....awee Dutta..he put back Kala in her place....But stupid kala continued her arrogance..😡..awee dutta..he was defending Naku,his love.❤️...his emotions are truly awesome...❤️.awee Hammie lion.🤗..your update is mind blowing.❤️.lucky to read it dear.❤️..superb job hammie lion.🤗..you take soo much of efforts..🤗.sweeetest lion...we all always like you & your sweet updates soo much dear..🤗.wow Loved Dutta's dialogues dear ❤️"Naku has made me human being,man"..❤️.he has spoken against his dearest sister.Dutta has shown his love& sincerity for Naku❤️...aweee..Naku's love has changed him ❤️..Kala's tactics totally failed...so she went to her mother&complained about her brother.
🤣.stupid lady... .kala has started her another drama.😡.but AS has firmly given support to Dutta👍🏼...kala using unclear words..inevitable& unforseen.😡..AS realized kala's threat& Dutta confused by her tantrum😕...Now its time for Kishore to speak up..aweee Kishore...finally he has opened his mouth& told the truth...he has done the right thing of exposing his wife's evil mind.👏👏...Sweeet Kishore.❤️.awee loved your POV soo much dear.❤️..enjoyed it soo much.🤗.Selfish Kala..😡..she deserves a big punishment.😛..Dutta realized Naku's innocence..no need for any explanations.❤️..loved the update soo much dear..❤️.you are sooo sweeet Hammie lion🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
The episode belonged to dutta & his emotion for naku...agony & pain so well performed...chulbul paled infront of him
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinky, 😊 good to see you
Awee such a mind blowing update dear..❤️.enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..Sooo sweeet of you lion.❤️...Poor naku..under the pressure now...she headed towards to PN...Err Evil kala.😡.she was throwing tantrums.😡...ewww she was using filthy language🤢..dirty evil...aweee Dutta loved his timely arrival...babi,baji&AS are pleased with Dutta's intervention....awee Dutta..he put back Kala in her place....But stupid kala continued her arrogance..😡..awee dutta..he was defending Naku,his love.❤️...his emotions are truly awesome...❤️.awee Hammie lion.🤗..your update is mind blowing.❤️.lucky to read it dear.❤️..superb job
thanks twinks i do recall that you and alex1 said about the comprehension of dialogues..
hammie lion.🤗..you take soo much of efforts..🤗.sweeetest lion...we all always like you & your sweet updates soo much dear..🤗.wow Loved Dutta's dialogues dear ❤️"Naku has made me human being,man"..❤️.he has spoken against his dearest sister.Dutta has shown his love& sincerity for Naku❤️...aweee..Naku's love has changed him ❤️..Kala's tactics totally failed...so she went to her mother&complained about her brother.
🤣.stupid lady... .kala has started her another drama.😡.but AS has firmly given support to Dutta👍🏼...kala using unclear words..inevitable& unforseen.😡..AS realized kala's threat& Dutta confused by her tantrum😕...Now its time for Kishore to speak up..aweee Kishore...finally he has opened his mouth& told the truth...he has done the right thing of exposing his wife's evil mind.👏👏...Sweeet Kishore.❤️.awee loved your POV soo much dear.❤️..enjoyed it soo much.🤗.Selfish Kala..😡..she deserves a big punishment.😛..Dutta realized Naku's innocence..no need for any explanations.❤️..loved the update soo much dear..❤️.you are sooo sweeet Hammie lion🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗
kala and dutta more so kala was like a bickering sibiling, but she has other underling issues with dutta.. have to say each episode is getting better by the minute.. thanks for your ovely comment and the great photo shots..enjoyable for all who visit.. much love and many thanks hammie

oh dear kala left alone without support..