Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Where are you????...😕...Again server problem?????😕😕😕...Miss you so much ...😕😕waiting for you lion😔..Soo sweet of you🤗

@ Warrie
Hi Warrie🤗
Loved you comment soo much dear🤗..Soo sweet of you🤗
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku tu ah gaye, missed you.. umm where were you?

hum toh aapka ud padkar guzre dinno ko phir yaad kar lete hai...woh naku ka sharma na...dutta ka chori chori dekha...naku wants to enjoy the phase..she doesn't know wht future holds...so little said but the emotion conveyed ...still so fresh...thanks hammiee😊

yes its such a lovely saga.. even i feel iam seeing it for the first time, such freshness to it even now, much love , hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~~~159

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hey catching up time..

awee such a lovely update dear..❤️enjoyed it soo much❤️..Dutta shared his thoughts& emotions with Baaji❤️...Dutta worried about naku's change of behaviours...Baaji consoled Dutta& gave advices to him...loved his words❤️...totally agree with him.👍🏼..Naku never ask for her rights..Dutta should give them to her.❤️..loved Baaji's solutions for Dutta's problem..❤️.Dutta should listen to his heart..but his heart is too soft & unable to bear betrayals...Thats his weakness..baaji tried explain about Love to his gadha friend...Dutta has lots of changes.😛..he is looking cool& calm.❤️..loved Duji's part ❤️...Your writing was fabulous dear..❤️.soo sweet of you🤗..Dutta wanted to ensure his family's safety...awee loved mera dil song sequence..Tasha had FBs..❤️.dutta& naku looking angelic.❤️...loved his love-struck Dutta.❤️..soo cute..loved the way he imagines naku in every corner of PN.❤️..loved the sweet scene between tasha.❤️..aweee Naku totally embarrassed & left❤️...Naku's chunni brushed against Dutta's chest❤️..Dutta's smile was cute..❤️..As ki purohit ji jaan agaya.🤣..same shield of protection story🥱..Why this AS always inviting Purohit ji??🤣..Twinky baby laughing whenever she sees this AS-Purohit ji pair🤣..Appu's vm effect.❤️..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..🤗.enjoyed it sooo much .❤️..soo sweet of you Hammie lion..🤗..Me & Warrie are good babies na???.😛.we will do more naughty Hammie lion.....specially Twinky baby will do more & more naughty😛...Warrie is an innocent bacha🤗...Hammie lion🤗!!baby will finish her other home works sooon dear.😳😳😳..sweet Hammie lion..🤗.take care...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗 i loved this episode.. the bond between him and baji.. dutta feels naku now fears him.. the adda shots of both are super.. thanks for this home work baaby full marks for this one.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Episode~~~~161
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awee such an awesome update dear ❤️enjoyed it sooo much.❤️.Baaji consoled Naku❤️ ..he tried to soothe naku's pain❤️...loved his words❤️.Naku & Baaji have selfless love and care towards Dutta.❤️...baaji returned form Naku's outhouse & Dutta noticed him😲..baaji maintained the confidentiality..👍🏼..Somehow baaji has manipulated dutta😊...Kishore promised to stay mum.❤️...aweee Dutta.He practiced for his poornima speech❤️...Aweee what a deep love❤️...His expressions were truly awesome❤️..Hats off to Mishal👏👏...One of my favourite scene..❤️aweee Hammie.🤗.Loved your sweeet update soo much dear...🤗.Sethji returned the gift..Naku started her bashans..Poor dutta...Nariyal poornima occasion...Naku hid behind her mother & AS bid her to sit beside Dutta❤️...Sweet AS❤️.Loved Baaji's nautanki😆...coconut game was nice..😆.Poor Ganpat & Suds..😆...But Naku felt uncomfortable & left the place...Dutta disappointed..But AS made him smile.😊..Baaji has challenged to Dutta.❤️.lovely update & beautiful POV dear..❤️.enjoyed it sooo much sweeetest Hammie lion.🤗...Thanks sooo much our dearest lion..🤗.Big teddy hug from Twinky baby🤗

thanks for the rest of your homework twinky loved the shots have to say loved baji in both the episode.s .. running to read the next one love hammie😆

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi hammie lion🤗 hi top pupil of class ... still handing in her home work😃 well done
such a heart touching update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it to the core❤️...Brilliant Hammie lion..
🤗.Loved the update sooo much..❤️..sweeet hammie lion.🤗..Dutta won the coconut game & proposed naku...❤️aweee Dutta's reactions were wonderful❤️...clearly see true love in his eyes..❤️...Aweee Now he opened his heart to Naku.❤️..Aweee he asked for Naku's forgiveness.❤️..sweeet dutta.❤️..Dutta won everyone's heart..❤️.Loved the way he proposes naku❤️..Straight& sweet.❤️...But naku refused his proposal & ran away...Dutta terribly hurt....Babi consoled Naku❤️...She was the main reason for Naku's trauma....Naku didn't want to give more pain to Dutta.❤️...sensible talk ❤️...AS asked forgiveness for his son's sins.❤️..Dutta became mad😲...Loved the dart board scene.❤️.Mishal was fabulous...❤️.his expressions&pain all were visible❤️..Such a heart wrenching scene❤️...My favourite scene❤️..Loved the zabardast update sooo much dear.❤️..your POV was awesome.❤️.awee Hammie lion.🤗..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear...🤗..sweeet Hammie lion.🤗.Big teddy hug from twinky baby...🤗

what an episode.. unexpected for dutta.. sad very sad.. it hurts to see the shots.. many thanks twinks for the great effort in including shots.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi Hammie lion🤗

where are you??🤗..Eagerly waiting for chulbul pandey special update dear...Dabangg...Twinky baby watching chulbul pandey...

oyeee twinkles remember he sings he doesnt do regular duty.. sooo ummm just for you coming... now when you in bed asleep🥱🥱🥱 😆

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 162 : ah gaye madame je.. giving you a look.. you can guess which look?

One of the finest episode after anna, s exit...since the episode started it was so much fun to watch a light hearted scene between dutta and baaji ...yet i could feel the tension regarding dutta, s proposal i had a hint that cv will not make it that easy and that's what actually happened.
yes i too loved duji bits..
I can without any doubt call it the best proposal on telly ...every word was so genuine that when naku ran off i felt like killing her 😆 what I loved the most was dutta was not ashamed to accept his mistake publicly and asked for forgiveness too ...this is one of the best acts he did in front of his family and not in Private. ..
it was a fine proposal public.. and rather grand.. but the finale was a crash bang.. but yes one does feel very annoyed at naku.. his apology had to be public, because he insulted her publicaly too so it was fair.
Another thing which grabbed my attention was this man loves to comes to conclusion without giving it a second thought ...here too he is once again shaken that was naku, s love real or fake without even thinking that the person who was willing to give her life for him how can she just say no to him there has to be a big reason behind it but then again who is the ultimate gadha lol.
i found her very annoying, hysterical and attention seeking.. waise fake tu hai nakusha warrie..
Agree with you once again he felt public humiliation i just feel sorry for his luck and even more for naku too when her dream is turning into reality she has to step back and i can feel it how painful it had been ...
humm its like he jinxed, every woman jilts him..
Thank god he didn't give a chance to evil trio otherwise god knows what kala had said to him...and snail paced naku quickly in his room glad for that:) me too Waiting for chulbul pandy:) evil snakes will be at it in the next episode.. posting it now.. so warrie kam ke baat kar your internet alive again...? me shaking my head.. thanks for commenting... great to see you back on this thread.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage great to seeyou
fab ud😊 wait till you read the next one... 😛 thanks for the bright image
Sheets, Envelopes, Gratitude, Paper

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~163

6th September 2010

Naku stood in his door way. Dutta looks across at her, he looks gutted, she bites her lip and slowly she comes into his room and nears him. He turned his head to note her.. and then he too faces her, his face puffy with trauma. She looks at his face and her mother's words come back to her, Bappa has granted you reciprocated love Naku! AS's words , I saw hope in my son's eyes today.. Naku can tell now he won't love but hate her, and his face looks hopeless.

Slowly he progresses towards her and stands before her dewy eyed , unsmiling and grave. Naku appears sorry as he stares down into her face. Then their eyes meet.. and she stammers. erherrr, Saab.. and he replies gently , speak Naku, I am listening .so Dutta is careful not to yell , rant and force an explanation out of her? he seems hurt, but composed.. Naku does find his gentle tone helpful and she repeats, Saab...and then looks behind her and refrains her piece.

Fed up Dutta moves and sinks down on his turquoise settee. He seems very down and weakly he says, you're not saying anything , and I can't understand what's going on? gently he pokes his fingertips across his broad forehead to relieve pain.. he groans, there's a storm brewing inside me . Naku looks at his sorry state and replies, what can I say Saab?.. erhh where do I begin? Dutta pulls up his face from behind his palm and tips her, start from when you first met me.. Saab save my life.. the same night I was shot too Naku , had you chosen to , you could have left me wounded.. but it was you who told your father, no I'll not leave Saab! I will not leave him! and today? why Naku? he turns his head as he waits for her answer, but as she remains silent he jumps up to his feet, and booms, why didn't you run that day? you should have left me to die! who was I to you? you saved me because you wanted to repay the favor of saving your life? or was there another reason? he yells at her, she looks into his troubled eyes but does not give him an answer. Dutta takes a step away from her and turns his back to her.. you came to this house as a maid.. but I never thought of you as a menial.. had I? then why would I befriend you? had I not considered as a friend , I wouldn't have allowed you take and influence important decisions about my life; without a fuss I listened to you an, acted upon what you asked me to do.. you tried to bring me closer to Supriya , you kept me away from alcohol; why? or was it something else?? he roarsss. And she replies, Saab whatever I did, it for your well being...and now what ever I am doing too is for your happiness, just have trust in me.

Dutta laughs, what trust? and he walks to her and looks down into her face, you knew before every girl cheated me, Seema changed me from Dutta to Dutta Bhau! Supriya changed me from a man into an animal, it was you who changed me back into a human being again! you are not a beauty like them, educated like them, not worldly wise like them, that was your goodness.. he walks past her and goes to the terrace.. it was trust that I had in you Naku , in the innocence of your face, in the truth of your words, your intention, I didn't look at your complexion, it was your inner beauty that I saw.. Naku replies, I know you don't trust beautiful women, but not ever pretty girl is a cheat Saab.. Saab there is a huge gap between your life and mine... you are a gent .. and I am just Nakusha .. there are no class similarities between us.. Saab I am not worthy of you, you trust me, and so keeping that in mind , I shall personally look for a girl that fits well in your life and is worthy of you... a girl that loves you and keeps you happy.. Dutta interrupts and what of you??? Naku thinks, and then replies, me. I,ll stay as you friend forever! Dutta hears, and returns back into his room muttering, don't need your friendship! she follows him and with a sided neck he reminds her, you said before every one that you love me! whenever I tried to punish you, you would say Saab I love you ..he suddenly reels around and says.. so today, just say that you don't love me, Naku narrows her eyes at his request.. Dutta sides his face angrily and continues, then I'll do exactly as you want me too.

Naku lowers her eyes, as he glares at her and continues, you have great faith in Bappa don't you? so swear by him and say it that you don't love me? he challenges her, with furrowed brow.. Naku replies confidently with big bold eyes, Saab what you mean to me , I cannot say enough, you treated me with respect, accepted me, I can never think less of you.. Dutta storms towards her fuming, I don't need your appreciation! he wags his finger in her face near his door..as he inclines over her and she looks into his anguished eyes.. I just need the answer for one question! he grabs her arms , do you love me or not? Naku looks into his eyes but is quiet.. as he pleads , tell me Naku..she lowers her eyes, and she presses her lips, he looks down at her defiantly, no one has defeated me to this day, but your tears defeat me every time , he says tenderly ..and she looks tearfully into his sad eyes.. but he warns her, this moment I fear myself.. so just say it Naku , tell me that you don't love me and end it all! he begs.. and shakes her arms, speak! say it Naku ! and she looks sadly at his imploring face.. but her tears just roll down her cheeks , and she looks at his grip on her arms.. and defeated and disappointed he lets go of her arms, turns and goes down the wooden steps .. she stands crying by his door.. just watching him go down.. Dutta is shocked by Naku's sudden turn.. but his reaction is controlled complaining, explaining and reasoning with her.. compare this present reaction to the gunpoint wedding ..his love for her bridled his rage.

Naku cries bitterly as he leaves.

Dutta comes down his wooden stairs, and Baji too comes on to the main stair way landing.. Dutta heads to the hall taking bold steps. Baji comes to the bottom of the main stairway sees him and calls, Bhau! the two look at each other and Baji says Bhau... but Dutta already in no mood to speak or to listen just walks out PN.

Kala's room

Drinks are poured as celebrations are underway in her room, she's so timid this Nakusha! here I was plotting and the weapon was right under my nose! commenting on her poverty, see she distanced . Leela says, yes that's right Tai , but to tell you the truth I was very upset to see Bhau in such a state did you see. Roops too looks upset. Kala says yes I saw the state he was in.. but he has me.. if I can bring his fall , I can also bring his rise! provided he stays in my control forever! Roops says, but Tai Bhau is in such a bad shape that he even refuses to speak to us. Kala sneers, as Leela says, Tai I hope we are not in the wrong, as it seems distances may be forming between us and Bhau. Kala sneers, so? let him suffer all alone! i am waiting for that day when he comes to me and admits, that Tai falling in love with Nakusha is the biggest mistake of my life! then I'll embrace him lovingly, bless him , and I'll win his heart over forever! and you two, till Kalavati is around why are you straining your brains , she mocks Leela, and Roops. But Leela defies her by saying, whatever you say , for the first time looking at Bhau in this sorry state did not make me happy. Both Leela and Roops leave Kala's room.

Naku & Baji

Naku weeps before Bappa's idol in the foyer. Baji turns up and calls her, Naku! she turns her head, and he walks up to her and stands by her, Naku, I don't know what happened between you and Dutta.. but I don't like it , because I called you vahini from the bottom of my heart, and here you are sitting before Bappa crying your eyes out, and there Dutta is not prepared to talk to me! to me it seemed that Bhau is fine and everything is in place.. he looks down into her face and says , Naku I know so, that you love Bhau a lot... he bends his legs and sits on the ground beside her and continues, but one thing I can't get.. you love Bhau a lot , yes? Bhau too feels true love for you... then why did you reject him? first you return my old Bhau back to me, but now you're taking him away from me. Naku cries quietly and Baji says , hey Naku ,I am scared , do you know, Dutta trusts you a lot.. now if you break his trust, he'll be finished! Dutta will turn mad! I swear! you made him human again , did you know? Naku digs her hands on her chunni and gets uneasy at Baji's words, and he stands up abruptly and says I'd better leave. and he walks down the hall , while Naku sits on her own , weeping before Bappa ..

AS & Kala

AS lights divas before Bappa and worships. I vow , till Dutta and Naku are not joined together, every morning I will repeat Bappa's name a thousand and one times and then have food or drink, so grant my supplication. Kala arrives and hears her mother and gibes, you can try but the chances of your wish being fulfilled appear very slim, the truth is there is nothing common between Dutta and Nakusha. I cannot understand what Bhau and especially you see in this Nakusha?..AS stops her worship and Kala like a snake hovers her, AS you must believe me, this Nakusha is a very cunning girl, she's shrewd, when you find out the truth about her, you'll all regret. AS replies, I don't agree with you Kala, Nakusha has saved our Dutta's life not once but many times. Annoyed Kala goes, what are you saying mother? ever since that girl arrived in this house , not once did happiness stay! and as for Bhau , all his solace and happiness has been snatched away! and now here you are !saying that girl is his shield of protection, I say that she is the eclipse in Bhau's life! but AS shuns her, I don't believe that Kala! whatever I am doing is not wrong, today the most important thing is our Dutta's happiness. Kala fakes tears, what did you say AS? what did you say? Dutta's happiness? for Dutta's happiness you want to snatch away mine.. and this family's happiness? for that Dutta who!.. this then could be a big reason why Kala loathes him so much.. but she is stopped from saying any further by her mother, as it would give the plot away..

Enough! shouts AS and repeats, stop Kala! those things that have been long gone, don't bring them up again, Dutta is your brother, for his happiness we all should be ready to go through all the trials and tribulations, without complaining!.. but Kala argues, but AS... AS stops her again, Kala I am already stressed! so whatever I am doing is the best for very one, so go now and inform me as soon as Dutta returns! she orders Kala.

Naku & Chulbul Pandey

Naku walks ahead in the middle of the road lost in a trance, unaware of the traffic on the road..his words ring in her ears, just say it now that you don't love me.. Baji's words, I know you love Bhau a lot.. Dutta's words, for Bappa's sake whom you have great faith in!tell me today that you don't love me! say it!.. Baji's words, Bhau too loves you truly.. Dutta's words I don't want your gratification! Baji's words, if you break Bhau's trust, he'll be finished!.. a huge track drives towards her, his words, your tears defeat me every time.. she carries on walking in a trance... say it! Dutta's voice.. say it Naku .. she carries on walking ahead.. the truck driver spots her in the middle of the road marking and honks at her she walks right into it without stepping aside. Brakes screeches are heard! and suddenly with a white jeep pulls up before the truck.. stopping the truck from head long collision with Naku! the truck swerves behind the white jeep and Naku eyes open from the trance.. and she sees the back of the truck drive off .. and finds herself standing near the driver seat of a white jeep..

The door opens, and a khaki police uniformed leg steps out of the jeep.. and then the two legs brown shoes clad ,stand firmly on the ground..she sees the brown police belt and horror comes over her face as the policeman slams shut the jeep door! he wears ray bans on his eyes..like Morey!.. his arm. his name badge Chulbul Pandey and then his face.. stiff upper lip with a moustache!.. Naku looks at him wide eyed and curtly, he says, happy birthday! for attempt to commit suicide.. your birthday will be celebrated at the police station, do you have any objections? have you got hay in your brain or pain? come on ,follow me.. he orders Naku.

He takes her to the a nearby tea stall, gives her a seat, sits opposite her and orders tea..hey! get an empty glass, and a black tea! then he looks at Naku's tearful face from behind his ray bans.. and says, look nothing will be solved by your crying.. Naku looks at him with troubled eyes and says , I thought I would be a source of light in someone's dark life.. but how was I to know that my destiny is as dark as my face! he nods and says, in my understanding this seems to be a matter of love? she nods and he says, very good! very good Naku replies, yes sahib, I love him a lot, and he too loves me a lot, Pandey says then what's the problem? and who is this he? Naku replies, Dutta ShriRam Patil. Pandey goes,...ohh I 'eve heard a lot about about him, he's a good man, that's why I haven't done his encounter yet.. Naku looks down with a guilty expression, he says , you love Dutta don't you? loads of it? he too loves you, then what's your problem? .. the tea man brings the black tea and an empty glass.. Pandey takes out his rum flask from his trouser pocket..and unscrews the top of the drink flask...Naku confesses, Sahib he doesn't know my secret...he thinks I am dark and ugly .. Pandey pours his rum in the empty glass... Naku continues , but the reality is I am beautiful.. and he replies dryly, you don't say ! you mean you look worse than how you look now? and Naku says , Saab loathes beautiful faces! and Pandey says really ?and swaps around the two glasses one with alcohol and one with black tea..Naku carries on sadly, when he finds out my truth, his trust in me will be shattered.. Pandey goes, this is the first time I've heard someone hates a beautiful face..and by the way madam, I can charge you with false identity and fraud! Naku looks at him worried ,and he says clearly, take my advice, show him your true face! Naku shakes her head and says, no Sahib, I don't have the courage! He repeats courage? Why not? and Naku says, when he finds the truth, everything will be finished. Pandey say's , come on now, chose a glass and have some tea.. Naku choses a glass, sips and it's bitter, and Pandey says, if you tell a lie, your Dutta too will taste bitterness, by the way what's your name? she says Naku.. and he repeats, Naku! you selected the wrong glass! that glass is for me! so push it my way.. listen Naku , one should never deceive whom you love, tell him the truth! let him decide if you are bitter rum or sweetened tea! look for whom you're giving up your life, at least give him a chance! to listen to the truth, to understand the truth! you claim to love him, and without giving him an explanation you want to vanish from his life! Naku what is the point of running away like a coward? tell me? why? have you got an answer ? no you haven't, so listen to me now, tell him the truth, at least you won't carry the burden of lying to him! and also remember that in love only emotions don't count but action too matters! tell me do you know who I am ? recognize me? Naku nods no.. noo he says, umm haven't you heard the name of Chulbul Pandey? she nods no.. and he says , or of Robin hood Pandey? She nods, and frustrated he says, you surprise me, anyway go now, you'll find out who I am and what I exactly do in a few days! Naku stares at him.. and he says I am telling you go straight to your Dutta and tell him the whole truth..she looks up at him and gets up, I'd better leave Sahib, and he replies, fine! look after yourself..he watches her leave and relaxes back in the chair at the tea stall. And pats his thigh. Great Chulbul Pandey here you've solved one case already! you are just brilliant! episode ends Hamlet53 11.4.14

This than has to be a memorable episode of LtL1.. in terms of acting the episode belongs to Mishal as the hard done, tough, yet totally in love Dutta. His whole persona is spontaneous and real, none of his emotions are fake. His heart bleeds with love lost.. but whereas there used to be rage, now can be seen unashamed vulnerable tears. He tries so hard to convince the woman he loves, what she means to him; how desperate he is to hear from her that she doesn't love him.. in the end her silence too says it all to him.. yes she does love him.. that is enough for him and so he leaves without wanting to know why she has rejected his proposal..

Yes in this scene, I felt poignantly that both Dutta and Naku love each other..maybe it was the hopelessness of their love that made an impact for me..

Baji and Naku's scene is endearing. Baji defends not only Dutta but gives Naku the confidence , that he looks out for her too.

Kala is beginning to find that she is losing her touch. Both her sisters, much to her dismay, show sensitivity towards what has befallen Dutta Bhau .

AS too disagrees with her in favoring the union of Dutta and Naku. Greatly displeased Kala refers to some past event , that is to do with Dutta's past.. so more clues or rather promos regarding the forthcoming track..

And the final plus point of the episode is the talk Naku gets from the cop Chulbul Pandey..the section to me was befitting, as the policeman threatens her tongue in cheek that changing ID can be seen as a punishable offence, plus the law of hand could strike Naku for attempt to suicide too. In a nut shell his advice for her is to tell the truth to Dutta.. All the points that Pandey raises were those I too queried.. that Naku might be innocent and the rest but hiding her true face and pretending to be in disguise can be seen as fraud..

N.B~many thanks for reading the previous wu: mirage, fassben, sona, Naku, twinks, warrie, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago