Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsemmm episode dutta confession nakku rejection dutta board scene was my fab now waiting for kala to be exposed a little
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
All the scenes ...transform back to LTL...I miss it
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi hammiee

hum toh aapka ud padkar guzre dinno ko phir yaad kar lete hai...woh naku ka sharma na...dutta ka chori chori dekha...naku wants to enjoy the phase..she doesn't know wht future holds...so little said but the emotion conveyed ...still so fresh...thanks hammiee😊

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Episode~~~159

Hi Hammie lion🤗

awee such a lovely update dear..❤️enjoyed it soo much❤️..Dutta shared his thoughts& emotions with Baaji❤️...Dutta worried about naku's change of behaviours...Baaji consoled Dutta& gave advices to him...loved his words❤️...totally agree with him.👍🏼..Naku never ask for her rights..Dutta should give them to her.❤️..loved Baaji's solutions for Dutta's problem..❤️.Dutta should listen to his heart..but his heart is too soft & unable to bear betrayals...Thats his weakness..baaji tried explain about Love to his gadha friend...Dutta has lots of changes.😛..he is looking cool& calm.❤️..loved Duji's part ❤️...Your writing was fabulous dear..❤️.soo sweet of you🤗..Dutta wanted to ensure his family's safety...awee loved mera dil song sequence..Tasha had FBs..❤️.dutta& naku looking angelic.❤️...loved his love-struck Dutta.❤️..soo cute..loved the way he imagines naku in every corner of PN.❤️..loved the sweet scene between tasha.❤️..aweee Naku totally embarrassed & left❤️...Naku's chunni brushed against Dutta's chest❤️..Dutta's smile was cute..❤️..As ki purohit ji jaan agaya.🤣..same shield of protection story🥱..Why this AS always inviting Purohit ji??🤣..Twinky baby laughing whenever she sees this AS-Purohit ji pair🤣..Appu's vm effect.❤️..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..🤗.enjoyed it sooo much .❤️..soo sweet of you Hammie lion..🤗..Me & Warrie are good babies na???.😛.we will do more naughty Hammie lion.....specially Twinky baby will do more & more naughty😛...Warrie is an innocent bacha🤗...Hammie lion🤗!!baby will finish her other home works sooon dear.😳😳😳..sweet Hammie lion..🤗.take care...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awee such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much
❤️...Dutta opened his heart to his mother...❤️..sweeet dutta..❤️.he wanted to to propose Naku before everyone .❤️..baaji challenged him & Dutta agreed the bet.❤️...nariyal poornima celebrations...Evil sisters tied the raksha bandhan..😡...awee sethji he happily gifted Dutta's gifts to Naku.❤️.evil trio disappointed & kala indirectly hurt naku😡...Dutta displeased....errr Kala.😡😡...poisonous snake😡.Poor Naku .😭😭...Baaji heard kala's tantrums ...he going to console naku.👍🏼..Lovely update dear.❤️.enjoyed it soo much.❤️.Sooo sweeet of you🤗...Big teddy hug from Twinky baby...🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
Episode~~~~161
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awee such an awesome update dear ❤️enjoyed it sooo much.❤️.Baaji consoled Naku❤️ ..he tried to soothe naku's pain❤️...loved his words❤️.Naku & Baaji have selfless love and care towards Dutta.❤️...baaji returned form Naku's outhouse & Dutta noticed him😲..baaji maintained the confidentiality..👍🏼..Somehow baaji has manipulated dutta😊...Kishore promised to stay mum.❤️...aweee Dutta.He practiced for his poornima speech❤️...Aweee what a deep love❤️...His expressions were truly awesome❤️..Hats off to Mishal👏👏...One of my favourite scene..❤️aweee Hammie.🤗.Loved your sweeet update soo much dear...🤗.Sethji returned the gift..Naku started her bashans..Poor dutta...Nariyal poornima occasion...Naku hid behind her mother & AS bid her to sit beside Dutta❤️...Sweet AS❤️.Loved Baaji's nautanki😆...coconut game was nice..😆.Poor Ganpat & Suds..😆...But Naku felt uncomfortable & left the place...Dutta disappointed..But AS made him smile.😊..Baaji has challenged to Dutta.❤️.lovely update & beautiful POV dear..❤️.enjoyed it sooo much sweeetest Hammie lion.🤗...Thanks sooo much our dearest lion..🤗.Big teddy hug from Twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
such a heart touching update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it to the core❤️...Brilliant Hammie lion..
🤗.Loved the update sooo much..❤️..sweeet hammie lion.🤗..Dutta won the coconut game & proposed naku...❤️aweee Dutta's reactions were wonderful❤️...clearly see true love in his eyes..❤️...Aweee Now he opened his heart to Naku.❤️..Aweee he asked for Naku's forgiveness.❤️..sweeet dutta.❤️..Dutta won everyone's heart..❤️.Loved the way he proposes naku❤️..Straight& sweet.❤️...But naku refused his proposal & ran away...Dutta terribly hurt....Babi consoled Naku❤️...She was the main reason for Naku's trauma....Naku didn't want to give more pain to Dutta.❤️...sensible talk ❤️...AS asked forgiveness for his son's sins.❤️..Dutta became mad😲...Loved the dart board scene.❤️.Mishal was fabulous...❤️.his expressions&pain all were visible❤️..Such a heart wrenching scene❤️...My favourite scene❤️..Loved the zabardast update sooo much dear.❤️..your POV was awesome.❤️.awee Hammie lion.🤗..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear...🤗..sweeet Hammie lion.🤗.Big teddy hug from twinky baby...🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗

where are you??🤗..Eagerly waiting for chulbul pandey special update dear...Dabangg...Twinky baby watching chulbul pandey...

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 162 :
One of the finest episode after anna, s exit...since the episode started it was so much fun to watch a light hearted scene between dutta and baaji ...yet i could feel the tension regarding dutta, s proposal i had a hint that cv will not make it that easy and that's what actually happened.

I can without any doubt call it the best proposal on telly ...every word was so genuine that when naku ran off i felt like killing her 😆 what I loved the most was dutta was not ashamed to accept his mistake publicly and asked for forgiveness too ...this is one of the best acts he did in front of his family and not in Private. ..

Another thing which grabbed my attention was this man loves to comes to conclusion without giving it a second thought ...here too he is once again shaken that was naku, s love real or fake without even thinking that the person who was willing to give her life for him how can she just say no to him there has to be a big reason behind it but then again who is the ultimate gadha lol.

Agree with you once again he felt public humiliation i just feel sorry for his luck and even more for naku too when her dream is turning into reality she has to step back and i can feel it how painful it had been ...

Thank god he didn't give a chance to evil trio otherwise god knows what kala had said to him...and snail paced naku quickly in his room glad for that:) me too Waiting for chulbul pandy:)
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletfab ud😊Sheets, Envelopes, Gratitude, Paper