Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsemmm episode i too love the scene where he confessed to himself about his love for nakku really i shared your views dutta had sharp senses outside pn but in pn he trust his family blindly which will never be good for him
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
what a romantic phase of LTL...AWESOME UD😊
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lionπŸ€—
Twinky baby agayaπŸ€—

thanks soo much for your lovely updates dear lion.πŸ€—...Twinkle baby will comment sooon.😳😳😳.Missed all the friends sooo much..πŸ€—Big hug from Twinky baby...πŸ€—...
Warrie ..πŸ€—.awee happy to see you warrie...πŸ€—.loved your comments soo much dear πŸ€—...Big hugs from twinky babyπŸ€—

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lionπŸ€—
Twinky baby agayaπŸ€—

thanks soo much for your lovely updates dear lion.πŸ€—...Twinkle baby will comment sooon.😳😳😳.Missed all the friends sooo much..πŸ€—Big hug from Twinky baby...πŸ€—...
Warrie ..πŸ€—.awee happy to see you warrie...πŸ€—.loved your comments soo much dear πŸ€—...Big hugs from twinky babyπŸ€—

Twinky πŸ€—
I missed you so much yesterday where have you been i was looking for you 😊
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Twinky πŸ€—
I missed you so much yesterday where have you been i was looking for you 😊

aweee my sweetest warrieπŸ€—
Twinky baby went to kandy & some other places with her friends dear.πŸ€—...I went on Monday ..😳.twinky baby returned to home now ......baby too missed you all sooo much dear..πŸ€—...How are you???.πŸ€—...twinky baby missed you a lotπŸ€—...happy to see you my dearest friend...πŸ€—...we will have lots of fun at hammie lion's class...cheers dear...Big teddy hug from twinky baby.
πŸ€—

warrie πŸ€—!!...whats hammie's dp dear???.baby seeing 4 different dps πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet
what a romantic phase of LTL...AWESOME UD😊
hi uvi.. humm was meant to be romantic.. but lots have to be ironed out between tasha.. one lie ,a serious one too will back fire.. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi hammie lionπŸ€—
Twinky baby agayaπŸ€— so the naughty baacha is back on the block.. good to see you twinks.. this thread was very quiet.. even that warrie lardki was lying low.. but hammie πŸ˜› happy to see you back from Kandy... sounds great..

helooo baaby..

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

aweee my sweetest warrieπŸ€—
Twinky baby went to kandy & some other places with her friends dear.πŸ€—...I went on Monday ..😳.twinky baby returned to home now ......baby too missed you all sooo much dear..πŸ€—...How are you???.πŸ€—...twinky baby missed you a lotπŸ€—...happy to see you my dearest friend...πŸ€—...we will have lots of fun at hammie lion's class...cheers dear...Big teddy hug from twinky baby.
πŸ€—
oyeee i can see you two naughty people are back together.. giving you looks and pointed finger.. better behave and no talking,staring or giggling in class!

warrie πŸ€—!!...whats hammie's dp dear???.baby seeing 4 different dps πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

roarrr.. that's what's up with my dps.. why you no like them? humm?
...mind you , presently I need one with an angry dutta ! he just got slapped by the two faced nakooosha!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~162

2nd September 2010

Nariyal Purnima

Naku who suddenly left the festivities midway now returns with her mother. Dutta, Kala,AS , all look.. keenly. Dutta just waits expectantly.. Naku it seems is being chivvied by her mother.. she gives Dutta sided looks and he just waits upon her gazes.. Dutta is blind to Naku's reluctance not shyness.. but he does become a bit preoccupied, as to her subdued body language...tenderly he watches her and recalls, you are the one who taught me how to understand and judge people in a whole new way... and here you run away from me, I won't let you do that Naku, he muses as he gazes at her. Baji calls from the Ganpati altar, hey is any one coming or that's it? Kishore yells , I am coming and Dutta smiles as he looks on. Both Kishore and Baji shout to clash but Baji still wins .Baji dances at his win , and Baji calls out to Dutta, are you coming Dutta Bhau or have you chickened out? Dutta gives him a narrowed eye look, and gets up , looks at Naku.. who lowers her face and turns it aside..as Dutta walks up and stands opposite Baji before Bappa's idol.. Baji whispers, Bhau if even you can't beat me , I'll assume you don't have the strength to propose to Naku! Dutta turns to pick up a coconut and asks Baji in a guttural voice, so how many coconuts die you smash?Baji replies, three, Bhau excluding yours of course for the moment.. Dutta gives him an amused look. and Baji goes one two and he strikes at Dutta's coconut but loses.. but Dutta tells Baji to pick another one and Baji does and they strike and Dutta smashes the second one too! all around smile and Dutta steals a glance to catch Naku's reaction .. then Dutta with his coconut in hand bends down and smashes it before Bappa on the ground, seeking blessings for what he is about to do. He carries the halved coconuts and places it on the altar, turns and looks at Naku..from a distance. Baji says in a low voice , you've won in smashing coconuts contest.. but what of the bet? Dutta looks over at his shoulder and Baji warns, better act now or lose the bet.. Dutta retorts, today I won't lose Baji, Bappa will give me victory at every step! and he looks at Bappa and then turns to look at Naku.. and moves across the room till he reaches her and stands tall before her. Naku looks at him, and while all look he offers his hand to her, and waits, till her mother lifts Naku's palm and puts it on Dutta's. Gradually he walks her before Bappa's idol and they both stand and face each other. The family rises to their feet. Nervously, with twitching fingers hung by his sides, Dutta lowers his eyes in reverence and then looks up and begins, today is Nariyal Purnima.. they say if a coconut is immersed in the sea.. it becames placid...I too like the sea , want to become tranquil, Naku. Since years I have been running, but it seems now my destination has arrived and is before me...he looks around all this happiness and calm is due to you.. overcome he lowers his hand in shame and then looks up into her eyes and says, I ask for your forgiveness, for all the atrocities, punishments that you went through on my account; he looks down into her eyes with tears of remorse and with joined up his hands he says humbly.. forgive me. Before all I declare that you were innocent and truthful and my doubt and accusations against you were unfounded. I acknowledge that you went through a lot in your love, and never asked for anything in return. So today I wish to give you everything that is rightfully yours, you just have to agree. I wish to reverse that punishment that I gave you and marry you with full rituals.. once more before everybody , with your permission I ask for your hand.. Naku looks up into his eyes, confused. Her family, AS, Baji are elated but the evil squad is devastated ..as Dutta asks Naku, will you marry me? Naku stares at Dutta silently, nervously.. Dutta looks down into her face with pleading eyes, as he raises his hand before her, waiting for her to place her hand in his palm..she struggles, as Dutta waits with his palm in mid air before her... Baji yells ,hey Naku! say yes! Dutta looks down patiently at her worried face...and she takes a step forward ready to cry and then runs past Dutta's palm! he lowers his eyes..and then sides his face, and from the corner of his eyes catches her run past the BGs and turn right.. all are shocked at Naku's behaviour. Dutta stands still, alone , his face terribly hurt..

Outhouse

Naku comes running into her room and flops on the edge of the bed and weeps. Babi turns up and finds her daughter terribly upset. She goes to Naku's side and sits on the edge of the bed... Naku! get a hold over yourself !you silly girl! god has answered your prayers, Bappa has returned your love with love! it was my dream to see love in Bhau's eyes for you instead of rage and hatred! today I saw true love in his eyes for you Naku, yes Naku it was not Dutta Bhau that spoke it was heart! your love has won my child! and you left him there and ran away! why Naku ?cried Babi.. but Naku lay sided on the bed and sobbed her eyes out. Naku cries out , Aye! what kind of destiny do I have? with mine own hands I've scarred my fate, blotted my dream! I cannot live like this! you tell me Aye , am I worth Saab's trust? do I deserve his love? I know everything Aye, even though you are silent.. you know I don't deserve his trust or his love! no Naku.. says Babi I know you want to spare giving grief to Saab when tomorrow he discovers the truth about your face, but what are doing today?

Naku sits up and argues, I know I have given him pain today, but this pain is better than deceit. Aye, this pain Saab will get over in a few days! but deceit.. no Aye he won't be able to tolerate that! I don't mind if hates me, but if he begins to hate life again, that will shatter me Aye! Babi weeps helplessly and says, where should I give you strength from? as I am the one who landed you in this mess! all your life living in fear , I am the one who wrote this fear in your life! cries Babi and joins her hands before Naku and begs , forgive me my child, and both cry bitterly..

Dutta's den

Dutta flattens his palms against a wooden pillar in his room and groans, why Nakusha? why.. was it lies all the time in your eyes? you made a mistake in judging her Dutta.. he gnaws his teeth.. and hangs his head down in shame.

The deadly trio enter his room...and see him utterly beaten, his head hung down. Dutta Bhau , calls Kala .. Dutta moves his head only just, and catches sight of them from the far corner of his eye... and says, I don't want to say or hear anything, inside me a tempest brews leave me alone , he moans, then he moves his neck and glares dangerously.. Kala turns to look at her sisters standing behind her and Roops calls out Bhau! and Dutta folds his arm up then brings it down with his palm towards his door, ordering them to leave!

Once they leave he closes his palm and jerks it in rage, and looks around his room and raises his head upwards

Out house

AS enters Babi's room and sees Naku and Babi on the edge of the bed in a hug, she calls Naku! and looks at her, Naku what's going on in your heart only you know full well. I haven't come here to question you... you have before you, not AS, but only a mother, who asks for forgiveness for all her son's transgressions against you! this embarrasses both Babi and Naku. AS continues, Naku, after many years we have seen happiness, hope , and a will to start life a new in my son, and all this has been possible because of you! do you remember that day when you first came into my Dutta 's life? you saved his life! and today when my son is ready to start life afresh, you must stand by him.. support him , I beg you! go Naku ! go talk to Dutta! life has already scarred him before, don't give him another wound. cries AS. and then leaves. Naku cries bitterly.

Dutta's den

Dutta strolls in his room and looks down on the table with an array of sharp identical knifes used for his dart board. He picks one up by the sharp point of the blade, and holds it upside down and looks upon it.. Naku's words come to him as sharp as a blade ..it's true that I love you, he has FB of her hugging him , and him hugging her.. these recollections cut through him, her words, my love is my greatest crime.. and I will do repeatedly FB, Dutta recalls how earlier she got up from his side and left the occasion. He wipes the blade on his arm.. and muses, why you taught me to trust love again? those feelings that I had buried away , why did you stir new hope again? and then dashed it.. her words come back to him , I love you Saab.. and he folds his arm and throws the knife at the dart board! and glares at it stone cold... you lit up the darkness in my heart.. you were the one who said in my happiness lies your happiness.. why have you brought me to a cross road where I am doubting myself! he roars the place down! you don't think I even deserves your forgiveness? you still fear me... he accuses her, I always walked on the path I made for myself ! you are the one who came on my path on your own accord.. and one by one he throws knives at the dart board on the wall to release his rage . I never thought you were any lesser than me! looks beauty never mattered to me! your innocence mattered.. wanted to marry you with full rituals! Dutta clenches both his fists and bends his back and leans forward.. an utterly beaten and broken man

Her footsteps enter his room and she says Saab! he looks up her standing by the door and his face rises then drops to the side and he glares across at her dangerously with narrowed eyes... and screws his whole face up in fury at her.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 10.4.14.

This then was one of those episodes where the contrary happens. Dutta wishes to start life afresh but is pushed back into the rut of rage and doom. He shows remorse and seeks forgiveness but his efforts are disallowed, and he is once again tossed about in the throes of his destiny.

This then creates tragedy and invokes great sympathy from the viewers for the male protagonist.

Once again Dutta suffers public humiliation for expressing his true sentiments. It's sad for this time his intentions are honest, honourable and genuine.

Naku seems one person whose forgiveness is sought by many, Dutta, Babi, and AS.

Episode has well presented scenes.. full of substance. My favourite scene is the one in the end where he hurls accusations at her.. or rather tries to put facts into perspective.. there is a clear blame element in his anger.. when he says, he was content in carrying on life on his own without love, but she chose to join him and become his traveling partner..

Babi now realizes that her act of her daughter's beauty protection proves dangerous for more then one person.

Hammie is waiting for dabaang 's arrival..

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu, uwith, twinky, warrie , tammy..

Welcome back twinkerella..

twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

oyeee i can see you two naughty people are back together.. giving you looks and pointed finger.. better behave and no talking,staring or giggling in class!

OMG!!!!...no talking,staring& giggling????😲😲😲...

roarrr.. that's what's up with my dps.. why you no like them? humm?
...mind you , presently I need one with an angry dutta ! he just got slapped by the two faced nakooosha!

Hammie lionπŸ€—
see this 4 screen shots for the same post.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Hope screen shots can't cheat Twinky baby's eyes😳😳

Is this 4 in 1 treat???πŸ˜‰...which is your original DP???
😳

From PC Mozilla firefox

From PC google chrome

From Lappie Mozilla firefox

From Lappie Google chrome

dutta got slapped by 2 faced Nakusha??😲..OMG!!!...😲..But hope Daya create it sooon...πŸ€—..Thanks for you pm reply & ur welcome dearπŸ€—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago