Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsemm episodes dutta baji discussion and baji shart to make dutta propose aai sahi baji playing cupid in dutta love story dutta gift through sethji kala taunts to nakku but baji heard it or say her some evil intentions are known
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie :)
Sorry again late and behind too😳
Episode 153:
thanks for the amazing wu and your side note has highlighted how naku had faced forced marriage scenarios thrice but with dutta the reason was entirely different.

Anna is finding a good excuse to marry naku that he is only trying to break dutta but subbu is no fool to believe him ...she knows what her husband actually wants more so it's like she knows whatever she did history is being repeated with her.

dutta and baaji together in action must have been a sight to watch😊 Anna will soon come to his end the way he has completely diverted his attention from dutta to naku shows why isn't he ruling the sea and dutta is the king he was right "machli nahi machwara jal ka raja hai "
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
wonderful ud😊
thank you photo: Thank You thank-you.gif
Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the ud as alway by the way on Rishtey they was another song played Mera Dil tu replaced I don't know If anyone notices
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

Loved the ud as alway by the way on Rishtey they was another song played Mera Dil tu replaced I don't know If anyone notices
yes ofcourse i noticed it, boy was i mad😡😡they do this to all of dutta's songs.. i can't understand why though😕😕 but i asked twinkle before hand i wanted this song..in risthey they played tu he haqat .. ummh was really put off.. love hammie

Word Count: 1

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 154 :
This episode has a breath taking encounter between fair naku and dutta so close yet so far ...it must have been no where in dutta's dreams that his naku could look like this...He is so busy looking for naku that he didn't bother to give a second look to the beautiful lady standing in the room. .now it must be clear to subbu how weak her relation is with anna as compared to dutta and naku.

Subbu did the bravest act to go against anna...i could not make it though is she actually supporting the side which is right or taking revenge of anna, s betrayal. .dutta hardly knows what is anna upto. .you have said it right both men showed different rection towards fair naku rightly pointing out their characters

Episode 155.
Ohh so cvs find an easy way to bring back naku to her old avtar. .and anna had a kohl box too😛 . .tasha hug is one of a history scene of ltl specially dutta taking first step towards naku made it even more breath taking. .for a second naku was shocked at it too before she responded to it.

Long awaited hand to hand meeting between the two. .and one of the most entertaining cameo of ltl departs the action scene was full paisa wasool.

Anna's last words were so true he will go mad when he will know the truth abov naku. .and it did happen. .the best bit was dutta calling naku his wife:)
Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie :)

Sorry again late and behind too😳 hi warrie, better late then never.. thanks for turning up
Episode 153:
thanks for the amazing wu and your side note has highlighted how naku had faced forced marriage scenarios thrice but with dutta the reason was entirely different.
ummm.. thanks.. going back a bit,
Anna is finding a good excuse to marry naku that he is only trying to break dutta but subbu is no fool to believe him ...she knows what her husband actually wants more so it's like she knows whatever she did history is being repeated with her.
i have to say their inclusion was briliant.. currently LTL is dull for me.. now waiting for dutta's dad's entry.
dutta and baaji together in action must have been a sight to watch😊 Anna will soon come to his end the way he has completely diverted his attention from dutta to naku shows why isn't he ruling the sea and dutta is the king he was right "machli nahi machwara jal ka raja hai "
good comment warrie.. yes i loved dutta's pick up line.. thanks for commenting much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse, good to see you

wonderful ud😊 i love the baji one... thanks for reading and commenting like the lovely image.. much love hammie
thank you photo: Thank You thank-you.gif

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 154 : hi warrie.. good to see you yet again.

This episode has a breath taking encounter between fair naku and dutta so close yet so far ...it must have been no where in dutta's dreams that his naku could look like this...He is so busy looking for naku that he didn't bother to give a second look to the beautiful lady standing in the room. .now it must be clear to subbu how weak her relation is with anna as compared to dutta and naku.
i doubt it dutta goes around checking lardki logs.. he asked her the question, nothing more nothing less.
Subbu did the bravest act to go against anna...i could not make it though is she actually supporting the side which is right or taking revenge of anna, s betrayal. .dutta hardly knows what is anna upto. .you have said it right both men showed different rection towards fair naku rightly pointing out their characters
i have to say it was a great way to end anna and keep dutta naku apart for more time to come..

Episode 155.
Ohh so cvs find an easy way to bring back naku to her old avtar. .and anna had a kohl box too😛 . .tasha hug is one of a history scene of ltl specially dutta taking first step towards naku made it even more breath taking. .for a second naku was shocked at it too before she responded to it.
yes and this hug is going to be used as FB.. in further episodes,.. but yes this hug was the one that dutta gave her..
Long awaited hand to hand meeting between the two. .and one of the most entertaining cameo of ltl departs the action scene was full paisa wasool.
i agree it was dutta with fleeting moments of light humour.. loved his tease ..
Anna's last words were so true he will go mad when he will know the truth abov naku. .and it did happen. .the best bit was dutta calling naku his wife:)
yes.. dutta is beginning to see the idea.. thanks for continuing to catch up warrie, do appreciate it.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~161

1st September 2010

Naku & Baji

Episode picks up from the point when Baji enters a disheartened Naku's room.. Kala has put Naku in her place and had insinuated that Naku is an opportunist who pretends to all innocent.

Baji had heard Kala's cruel words to Naku.. and he comes to Naku, and is supportive of her. Naku you're not answerable to any one, you just continue to be concerned about Bhau, he knows how selfless your heart is, how much you love him, so let people say whatever! especially Kala Tai says, everyone knows her way of speaking can be abrupt and sharp ,it's just that she gets frets about Bhau .

Naku continues to weep and Baji scolds her, hey Naku you look awful when you cry! and she replies sadly, to some I don't look nice even when I smile. I am poor, but I am not greedy Baji, I just have faith in Bappa , I never expect anything from others! I only I am sensitive about people.. she confesses..and Baji smiles and compliments her, that's why you are the right girl to become Bhau's wife and my vahini! he looks at her and teases her, what you don't believe me? I swear by your Bappa then, listen Naku ! I don't know about others but I for one believes you surely! in all your times! so in future no more crying by yourself , Baji rao is here for you Baji praises and raises Naku's confidence. Ok? now stop crying! and I'd better get going! and Naku smiles..

Dutta stands on his balcony and looks down with a face full of fury. He notices Baji returning from Naku's outhouse, and muses why is Baji coming from Naku's room? Baji ! he yells, you coming from Naku's room? is everything alright with her? Baji replies , yes everything is fine Bhau! I went to check if the security camera was installed properly over there.. Dutta raises his palm bids him to wait and then comes down his wooden stairs.. and Baji yells, don't worry I didn't mention the bet or that you'll propose to her tonight! by the way you've sort out what you've got to say? Dutta goes humm..and Baji teases , are you really fasting Bhau, like you said? come lets go eat I am starving! Dutta fed up says you go eat ok.. and Baji sturns to the Bappa's idol.Bappa! please setup Bhau to night! otherwise you know what'll happen.. Dutta nods and says calmly, stop the comic act Baji and do the arrangements for tonight! and Baji smiles at Dutta as he walks off. Baji curves his hand and touches the back of his head and whistles.. only to be confronted by Kishore. Who had heard all but promises to stay mum..

Dutta's den

Dutta opens his wardrobe gets ready for the coconut ceremony .. he selects an outfit and holds it against him before his dresser, rejects some ,then choses the one he wore in the forest.. he put around her shoulders,, he hangs it on his arm, as he recalls Baji's words, if you propose to her Bhau tonight before all then you win the bet! Dutta has FBs, of tender scenes in the forest that make him smile at himself in the mirror. He recalls the traumatic manner in which he married her for the first time.. and he looks around seriously as he recalls, how she admitted that she loves him, had always loved him.. his face sobers up and he muses , Naku I am aware that you long to hear what I long to say to you today.. Naku it's your love which provides me strength.. your existence is the very purpose of my life. Naku I love you a lot, because it's you who has restored color in my dull life, given a sense of direction to my life; it's only after seeing myself through your eyes that I have begun to know my real self.. overcome with deep love for her, almost a yearning.. and he has a spate of FB's where he embraces her in Anna's den.. Dutta stands deep in thought and Sethji stands at the door calling out Bhau! Bhau... and Dutta snaps out of his reverie and asks, Sethji ? what is it? the boy comes in nimbly, puts the raksha bandhan presents on the table and says, Tai has retuned these presents! and suddenly he runs out of Dutta's room.Dutta calls, Sethji wait! then Naku comes into the room, they both look at each other in silence and irritated he says, what's the matter? this is not the first time I have given you a present... have I done something wrong? Naku replies , Saab! before it was different, we were friends, but now our bond is more like you are in a position to show pity and benevolence.. Saab I am poor, and don't want that on my account fingers are raised at my family, Dutta is livid and moves towards her in anger, and questions her, has some one said anything to you? if so! then tell me now! and Naku says, no that's not the case, but I don't want it to be a reason either.. Dutta seems annoyed then what's the problem? and she brushes it off and says, you get ready Saab , everything is ready for the nariyal poornima..I'll leave now, and she does, as he watches her go out of his door and he muses, even I too want to clarify our bond, that's why I want that as soon as possible our marriage be solemnized with full rituals, you can be called Nakusha Dutta Patil..

Nariyaal purnima

Preprations are underway for the auspicious occasion .Coconuts are brought in and set before the huge Bappa statue. Naku prays before the statue, while the complete family waits for Dutta to arrive. Kishore gives his wife a sided whisper, Kala keep your eyes open , it'll be an unforgettable day for you, something special is about to happen.

Dutta in his sabre blue pathiani comes down the main stair way and Baji and Ganpat compliment on how well Dutta looks. Dutta walks ahead and looks curiously with a smile at the gathering. He catches sight of Naku huddled behind her mother especially on seeing him.He notes she hides her face behind her mother's shoulder. He pulls his face to one side and moves to his mother; who calls him for prayer.Kala looks preoccupied about what Kishore had said.Dutta looks at the statue ,then moves his eyes to Naku who still hides behind her mother. AS notices his eyes on Naku instead of Bappa , and so does everyone else. Dutta moves his head to AS turns to his mother who nudges him and indicates to Naku with a nod of approval and calls out , Nakusha! come! and Naku comes and stands shoulder to shoulder by Dutta and he steals sided glances at her.. finally the family moves to sit and Kala wishes to sit beside Dutta but AS calls her to sit by Kishore .Dutta sat by one end of the red lounger , and looks across at a hidden behind her back, Naku yet again! finally AS calls out Naku! and bids her to sit beside Dutta . Naku grabs her mothers arm and Babi and Sethji walk Naku to where Dutta sits. Kala glares while Baji, AS,Kishore smile and Naku's family watch..

Naku sits at the other end of the loungerat a safe distance beside Dutta; her hands held in her lap.Dutta turns to her and she clutches the end of her shirt with her palm.. both give each other a sided looks.

Baji begins, so ladies and gentlemen seeing that you are all seated down ..now we are about to start the coconut smashing ceremony, so is there any one to give me a start? Sudarshan says yes I am coming! with Sudarshan around how can Baji win? and both clash the coconuts as Dutta and all watch and Baji wins! Dutta goes over his words in his mind.. Naku I know you long to hear for what I long to say today.. Naku recalls Kala's words, you impress every one with your innocent face! that's how you trapped my brother? Dutta turns to her, Naku .. Nakusha! she turns to look at him. Baji calls next? and Ganpat goes. Dutta looks at Naku and wants to speak to her , but she looks down shyly...unwillingly to engage , and he gives up and looks across to Baji and then says to her.. today I am going to.. then he stops and changes what he is about to say, umm, don't you agree that Baji is talking too much today isn't he?.. and Naku just looks down shyly.. Baji and Ganpat clash the coconuts and Baji wins again! Naku frightened , says errhh I'll be back.. and before Dutta can say any thing she gets up and leaves as Dutta watches, disappointed...puzzled.. AS, Dutta , Babi are confused, and Babi goes after her daughter.. AS assures Dutta, be patient, she'll be back may be has some work to finish off.. Dutta nods, Baji too wonders why Naku suddenly left in a hurry? Babi catches up with her and asks, Naku what's the matter? why have you left evebody? looks odd.. what will Bhau think of you? Naku replies, Aye, I can't bear to see what's in Saab's eyes.. how can I forget who and what I am .. but I know something is going on in him.. Aye what do I do? Baji calls Dutta hey Bhau! is any one else coming up from your team? If not then looks like I am the winner! And Dutta's smiling face , shifts his eyes around.. Kala hisses, at Dutta, gosh you are really impatient for Nakusha to return? despite me advising you, you don't take heed , thing is old habits don't change easily .. Naku always she stood far away in a corner, so today sitting amongst us has probably thrown her.. Dutta hears and lowers his eyes with a fixed face.. episode ends. Hamlet53 9.4.14

Whereas in the previous episode rips Naku to pieces with her caustic words. Baji very gently works on building her self esteem.

Baji turns out to be loyal, to the family who has owned him.. he also maintains confidentiality in his brief interaction with Naku..

He too is similar to Naku in his selfless love for Dutta..

It's a happy occasion , his friends forthcoming marriage so he aids the fun element in the episodes..

As for Kishore ,he's another Dutta Bhau / Naku loyalist..Dutta's softer side is beginning to unfold; it's evident that the stern, stiff unapproachable Dutta who smiles as if he's doing his family a favor is smiling more then often. Suddenly how he looks matters to him.

The highlight of the episode for me has to be Dutta thrashing out in his mind how? he what? he feels for her..it's like he's practicing his speech.. for the occasion.

Kala has been successful in her bullying tactics.. as Nakusha appears fearful and awkward in the ceremony, till eventually Naku does a runner..

The irritating aspect of the episode is how Dutta cannot hear and comprehend low level remarks about Naku's back ground..is he really a shrewd don? how can he not read between the lines with Kala's comments? Dutta's character is on the slide down wards it seems..

N.B ,many thanks for reading the previous wu's, tammy, fassben, warrie, dilse

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago