Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku good to see you
loved the ud...dutta back after a long fight with conscience & anna...back to his den with his sherni...the real luv story begans now...like isn't working for me ...maybe net is slow or something...
as always ur amazinggg hammiee😊
love your comment, its getting interesting now on the home front. thanks for reading and commenting. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~158

26th August 2010

Baji & AS

Episode picks up from the point when Baji leaves Dutta in his den and says he'll return shortly. Baji heads for AS's room enters in a hurry and says, AS I was thinking something regarding Bhau...that he's had a tough time in the recent days, but now his good days have began! AS we should now get Bhau married off!. AS looks shocked at the idea, Baji are you out of your mind? we consider Naku to be our daughter in law, she has stood by my Dutta in thick and thin, and you? she chides him and Baji touches his ears and defends, oh god no!AS ,I wasn't thinking that way, I was actually talking about getting Dutta married to Naku!.. look AS, their marriage before was not really a wedding, it was a terrible day! everything was ruined! but now AS times have changed completely, now Bhau himself holds respect for Naku! AS, listen to me, just have a grand wedding for them, and this time nothing will go wrong, I am telling you! persuaded Baji. AS smiled and agreed she would have a word with Dutta regarding this matter.

Suddenly they are interrupted by a servant carrying a bouquet, and a wrapped gift for AS. Baji is wary and he checks the bouquet, who could have sent this? he mumbles. "Best wishes to the Patil family, from a well wisher", Baji reads aloud the message card. AS muses, and Baji says much amused, see AS we have just mentioned Dutta's wedding and people have already found out... and then he says, AS there's a gift as well! and he picks it up, and begins to unwrap it..AS looks terrified as Baji unfurls the wrapper, and reveals a small wooden casket. AS has a FB, where two sets of hands, a man's with a a thick ring and one a woman's wearing green bangles, the man's hands snatches away the small casket from the woman's hands! and a spinning disc is shown against darkness.

AS looks with concern at the casket holds in Baji's hand.. she rushes toward's Baji and says Baji! he asks if she is alright? She says, I am a bit tired, get me my medicine! and she takes the box from Baji as he turns to get her medication.. then she turns, looks at it puts it aside and then phones someone.

Babi works in the kitchen, Naku enters wearing a white paisley patterned shirt with a matching brilliant blue chunni and shalwar. Babi smiles as Naku comes into the kitchen.. she offers to help, but her mother declines, no you just go and get some rest.. but hesitantly Naku tells her mother, Aye I feel like making something for Saab today., feel like doing something for this house.. how happy everyone seems, tomorrow don't know what might happen? Kishore who stops near the kitchen door over hears..Naku and watches her go to the kitchen unit to get some ingredient as Naku contines with a big smile, so Aye! let me live for the moment till there is happiness.Kishore smiles and enters the kitchen, and says Naku! this is how I wanted to see you, remember I told you to have faith in yourself and your love, because love is very powerful , look around you have won Naku! and with a big smile he adds today cook such a meal that'll make Dutta say aloud, fantastic! what a brilliant meal my wife has made! and they laugh and tenderly he feels her head and smilingly leaves the kitchen. And both mother and daughter get down to preparing a meal.

Dining table

AS sits at the head of the table and she looks at the other seven occupants of her family and smiles, and says , today is such a blessed day! after so many days my whole family is before mine eyes.Dutta with his elbows on the table and clasped fingers, looks around and casually asks his mother at the head of the table, where is Nakusha? his mother smiles, and then suddenly repeats, yes, where is she? Kala glares sidled at her husband. Naku carries the pot of food in the kitchen, and comes out of the kitchen into the dining area. Kala looks puzzled. AS looks at Naku and smiles, and raises her eyebrows at Dutta signalling him to look behind him. With one eyebrow he turns his neck and sees her carrying a pot, and he pulls his mouth down and smiles as he passes by his back and comes the the head of the table between him and AS..and he moves his head as she moves from him and places the pot by AS near Kala.. she serves AS first as Dutta watches her quietly. Then she moves to Dutta and he moves his elbowed arm and she puts a folded roti, and then another one on his plate.. he watches with hooded eyes and Kishore 's face lights up with a smile... then she moves to Baji and serves him and he turns his head up at her and smiles.

Dutta watches quietly as she serves every one, then she rests the pot on the table and starts to leave , but Dutta calls out , wait Naku! and she stops and so does everyone else.. and Dutta asks from across the table, are you not going to serve yourself? Kala frowns.. hesitant Naku goes, erhh, and looks at AS, then at her mother, and remains silent.. Dutta turns to Baji by his side and jerks his head.. and Baji understands and gets up from his place; plate in hand and pulls out a spare chair on the other side of Roops and sits down. Kala gives a displeased look at Naku .. who looks at Dutta and he nods and points to the empty chair beside him.. Naku just stands open mouthed as Dutta with a sided head looks at her and waits for her, to come and sit beside him. Naku then says with a smile, it's ok I'll serve while you eat, besides me and Aye can eat afterwards.. Dutta here gives credence to his MIL.. also, he realizes that may be Naku feels uncomfortable in being surrounded by all his family.. as he calls out, Baji arrange a place at the table for mausi as well.. Naku looks to her mother in the kitchen and she is not willing to sit at the table and Baji gets up, Naku calls, out Saab don't trouble yourself, I'll eat with Aye afterwards. and Dutta looks down with a furrowed brow; then confused he asks, do you not want to eat with us? and all wait for Naku's answer. The anti Naku camp fear she might sit at the table .. but Kala interrupts at the right moment as she says, let her be , don't cross examine the poor thing! till yesterday the family she got curses from, is inviting her to eat with them, allow her some time to get used to the changed circumstances at least.. till yesterday she sat and ate with the servants, today she is being asked to eat with the masters, she need time to adjust to this transition from servant to mistress, isn't it? she advices Dutta , who lowers his eyes, Naku looks at Kala..Naku retreats and with a smile says, I'll go and get some curry.. and goes and Kala looks at Bhau..with a look that says ..see she's defied you.. Dutta does look ,not amused .. but lacks the brains to understand that actually Kala in a roundabout way has shooed Naku away from joining the family. But Kala is crafty, and she wants to see how much Dutta has been hurt.. Bhau what I meant was, she needs some time to deal with her new responsibilities, after that you can eat dinner with her peacefully, And she gives Babi an evil looks as AS smiles , unaware of daughter's evil plans... she assures Dutta, Kala is right Dutta , things will gradually fall into place, you don't stress, and she beckons Babi with her head to come and serve Dutta.

Babi serves him and says, here take this Naku has made this with her own hands.. Naku watches him from behind the kitchen screen as Dutta breaks some to folds the morsel into the curry, carries it into his mouth and chomps it.. Kala looks at him half amused; as Dutta chews and muses. Sudurshan glares at Babi who smiles. Dutta meanwhile eats more than one morsel.. and keeps his eyes on the plate and then pops the morsels in his mouth..

Naku watches him from behind him tucked behind the screen.. finally he washes it down with a glass of water. Babi smiles down at him.. he slowly moves his head up and says to her, mausi tell Naku, that the food was really delicious, today eating food made by her hands has satisfied my hunger..Kala fumes, Naku's gives a beaming smile.. and feels proud of herself. Kishore, AS, and Babi smile as the evil clan grit their teeth.

Dutta at his bar

Dutta sits at his bar with empty wine goblets around him. he stares at an empty goblet, her words come back to him, FB if you share your pain, then the heart feels lighter and painful memories fade away..and one has a new beginning.. love makes one forget all sorrow and pain, bitter memories pass , and everything looks beautiful in love, isn't that so Saab? FB when he gives her gifts, the locket.. the chunni, the giant bear, he thinks and reaches up for the bottle of whiskey ..as he unscrews the lid , another FB, Saab are you going to drink today as well? he pours his drink.. and he recalls her words , the heart is not like some glass that once broken cannot be mended.. he lifts his glass and looks at it... you are simple , but you talk things that make sense ! what are you made of? her answer , dark soil! And he rolls his eyes and smiles as he recalls her wise quips. He looks at his glass and then put it down on the table as he recalls how he said to her, go to bed, and happily she exclaimed, so you're not going to drink Saab?.. I am Nakusha, not beautiful to look at, but I love you a lot.. how he embraced her in Anna's den..the harmonica tune linked to the romantic side of Dutta plays.. Dutta looks up utterly in bliss.. and Baji watches him from the side lines and then moves towards Dutta , rests his back at the bar and looks down at Dutta and says, what is it with you Bhau? have been watching you sitting here with the glass in your hand, are you going to drink today or.. Dutta says to him dryly. It's not the same Baji, if there's no one's to stop you! come let's go to our old haunt.. feel like living my whole life in one night today! he turns to look up at Baji with a smile and quick elevation of his eyebrows! Baji claps his hands and says with a smile, got it Bhau! let's go paint the town red! and he grabs a bottle and they both leave the bar..

Outhouse

Babi covers her sleeping son with a sheet.. moaning, look at the way this boy sleeps.then notices her daughter .Naku ?Babi goes to her daughter standing before the window looking at the dark night, hey what are thinking? see how Saab praised you, asked you to sit next to him at the table.

Naku looks down, as Babi carries on , how much respect he gave you, I am really happy for you.. but Naku looks at her mother grimly, Aye! this is what's worrying me, and she walks away but carries on , Saab was giving me respect because he thinks I am honest and truthful ..but his trust in me is unfounded .The truth is that I am lying to him. Babi replies, don't worry Naku , Bappa will never let you lose your love yes.. but Naku disagrees , Aye, happiness based on a lie doesn't last long. Aye, Saab saw me in my real complexion at Anna's place.. but he couldn't recognise me..

He asked me if I had seen his wife Nakusha? before me he was looking for me! Aye my heart felt that I should tell him I am your Nakusha! but I couldn't tell him Aye! because he knows the dark Nakusha! he only recognizes her! Aye Saab feels that every beautiful woman is deceitful! when he finds out the truth about me ,he believe that I am deceitful too.. this doesn't frighten me.. but I fear that he will lose his trust on others .. I can't see his trust going to pieces again. My lie couldn't take away those few moments of happiness from him! Her mother consoles her, Naku I told you to have faith in Bappa , don't you see, always that till today Bappa has shown you the way! Naku nods and Babi says, so whatever is happening with you today it's Bappa's will ,so whatever happens it will be good.. and if Bappa's doing everything than why fear, my child? now don't think too much , get up and get some sleep.. and and she pulls Naku's head on her knee and caresses her daughters head.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 6.4.14

Breaking bread with the servants at the dining table certainly means breaking the class barrier. The domestic dynamics of Patil Nivas are seen, there will be a power struggle called in from Kala's side with her brother's wife..naku .

Kala and her innuendos continue to ride over Dutta and her mother's heads.

In LTL there is an appropriate time for characters to confess what transpires in their lives. In this episode Naku narrates to her mother that Dutta has seen her in her real image, but was unable to recognize her.. she gives the reason as well.. thus the future track of Naku's real face and the story to come is laid into place as a hint from the story writers..

Also known once more is the presence of a well wisher in AS's life. also looks like a previous event that went horribly wrong is going to be set right now..

N.B~many thanks for reading the previous wu..fassben, twinky, warrie, tammy.

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode baji aai sahib planning dutta wedding mysterious gift and nakku cooking and dutta asking nakku to eat with them nakku shy kala evil taunts dutta not understanding her intention and dutta appreciation finally tareef aur pyar karna aa hi gaya dutta ko dutta bar senes fab nakku confession of fears to babi
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sweet Hammie lion🤗
awee such a lovely update dear...❤️Enjoyed it soo much..❤️.as always awesome Hammie lion..🤗.AS &Baaji planning for Tasha's grand wedding..❤️...Dutta had a sweet Mother & sweet Friend❤️❤️...AS received gift from unknown person.😲...starting of next painful twist.😭..Hammie lion🤗!!..Whats in that box dear????😳..Twinky baby forgot it.😳...Naku wanted to make delicious food for her man...Kishore is always sweeet & sensible man.👍🏼.Loved his words❤️..Dutta changed a lot..Where is that shy baby Dutta??😲..OMG He directly asked his mother "where is Nakusha??"...sweeet Dutta ...loved the way Naku quickly put 2 roti on Dutta's plate❤️..Dutta always eats one morsel na..😛.so Naku wanted him to eat more.
❤️..Dutta asked her to eat with his family.❤️..naku hesitated ...Evil Kala hurt Naku by her poisonous talk..😡.But Dutta& AS couldn't understand kala's intention..Naku refused to join & Dutta disappointed...Babi served him...awee Dutta.❤️..He enjoyed Naku's food.❤️...he ate more than one morsel..Wah kya record👏 !!!...Well done Naku.👏..awee Dutta...he praised Naku❤️...His appreciation was mind blowing.❤️.Loved his dialogue...❤️...Thanks soo much My sweet hammie lion..🤗..evil trio fuming inside...Dutta's bar scene was wonderful..❤️.we all are Lucky to read it from your amazing writing dear🤗...sweeet hammie lion.🤗.Enjoyed every bits soo much❤️...Dutta in a happy mood & wanted to share his feelings with baaji.❤️..Naku's confession to her aye was bitter truth...Poor Naku..she doesn't want to hurt Her saab❤️...She was right.❤️..Babi consoled Naku...Such a lovely update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Sooo sweeet of you Hammieee lion..🤗..Loved your POV dear..❤️.such a delightful update ...Yummy yummy...Twinky baby enjoyed it sooo much dear.❤️...thanks soo much for your sweet update dear.🤗...our sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Hats off to you & tammy...👏👏🤗🤗.Take care...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Awesome story...LTL...can't forget it ever...thanxs Hamlet
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
where are you??? 😕😕 biggest surprise is waiting for you Hammie lion😉😉😉😉😉..Any guesses???.😉😉...

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud...naku finally have dutta's trust & luv...after a long journey...superb serial luv it

Hamlet53 thumbnail
i cant

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi sweet Hammie lion🤗 hi twinks.. good to see you😛
awee such a lovely update dear...❤️Enjoyed it soo much..❤️.as always awesome Hammie lion..🤗.AS &Baaji planning for Tasha's grand wedding..❤️...Dutta had a sweet Mother & sweet Friend❤️❤️...AS received gift from unknown person.😲...starting of next painful twist.
yes the story of LTL is never to let tasha meet😊
😭..Hammie lion🤗!!..Whats in that box dear????😳..Twinky baby forgot it.😳
i cant remember either twinks
...Naku wanted to make delicious food for her man...Kishore is always sweeet & sensible man.👍🏼.Loved his words❤️..Dutta changed a lot..Where is that shy baby Dutta??😲
shy dutta in the next wu
..OMG He directly asked his mother "where is Nakusha??"...sweeet Dutta ...loved the way Naku quickly put 2 roti on Dutta's plate❤️..Dutta always eats one morsel na..😛.so Naku wanted him to eat more.
❤️..Dutta asked her to eat with his family.❤️..naku hesitated ...Evil Kala hurt Naku by her poisonous talk..😡.But Dutta& AS couldn't understand kala's intention..Naku refused to join & Dutta disappointed...Babi served him...awee Dutta.❤️..He enjoyed Naku's food.❤️...he ate more than one morsel..Wah kya record👏 !!!...Well done Naku.👏..awee Dutta...he praised Naku❤️...His appreciation was mind blowing.❤️.Loved his dialogue...❤️...Thanks soo much My sweet hammie lion..🤗..evil trio fuming inside...Dutta's bar scene was wonderful..❤️.we all are Lucky to read it from your amazing writing dear🤗...sweeet hammie lion.🤗.Enjoyed every bits soo much❤️...Dutta in a happy mood & wanted to share his feelings with baaji.❤️..Naku's confession to her aye was bitter truth...Poor Naku..she doesn't want to hurt Her saab❤️...She was right.❤️..Babi consoled Naku...Such a lovely update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Sooo sweeet of you Hammieee lion..🤗..Loved your POV dear..❤️.such a delightful update ...Yummy yummy...Twinky baby enjoyed it sooo much dear.❤️...thanks soo much for your sweet update dear.🤗...our sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Hats off to you & tammy...🤗.Take care...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗
thanks twinks for all your appreciation.. next episode has more of duji.. ohhh great some super shots of dutta/naku in this episode..plus the dining table dynamics of the family..thanks twinky a great treat of ltl for readers. much love hammie

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
they are unaware and why didn't they understand i don't understand
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~159

30th August 2010

Dutta& Baji

The two friends arrive at their exclusive haunt. In the dead of the night Dutta stands deep in thought. A fire, symbolic of their warm friendship burns. As Dutta stands resting his elbowed arm against the post of the makeshift watch tower in the midst of the fields..Baji turns up with the two bottles of alcohol and goes, what's up Bhau? today we'll fly high! he jokes. But Dutta muses seriously. Baji turns to look at him.. a dimly lit lantern hung beside him, as he prepares the drinks. One look at Bhau and he goes, Bhau what's this new ailment you've development of thinking all the time? you've changed Bhau .. in a guttural voice Dutta replies, I haven't, but my life has changed.. and so has Naku .. do you remember her gibberish? Saab don't do this! Saab don't do that! Saab don't drink! have faith in Bappa! the one who gives pain also gives relieves! It was Naku only who recognized the person within me.. analyses Dutta, with a roll to his eyes, and Baji listens with great interest.. Dutta continues, the whole world only fears me! Dutta recalls how he asked her once, don't you fear me ? and she replied, FB what kind of fear Saab, from the person who saved my life? hey Naku! are you not going to sit and eat with us? her reply, you go ahead, I'll serve and eat later with my mother.. Dutta's eyes mellow with sadness... and he groans, and today the same Naku is scared to sit and eat with me! Baji looks away, gulps and replies, but Bhau! Kala Tai is right in pointing out that up till now we have known her as a maid in our household .. and today suddenly out of the blue we invite her to come and sit and eat with us! Bhau she is bound to hesitate, as up until yesterday you too used to order her about, Naku do this , Naku do that! Dutta irritated replies, oyee I speak to you in the same manner too Baji I am like this only! Baji looks across at Bhau, and says Bhau there's a difference between me and Naku! I know you, and understand you! I am your friend , but Naku.. she's always called you Saab! and considered you as Saab! Bhau do you know what the problem is Bhau ?there has always been a distance between you and Naku.. even when you were friends it existed! and when you considered her as your enemy , the distance expanded! reasoned Baji as Dutta heard him out, but now Bhau, all the misunderstandings have been sorted.. but the distance between still remains! Those are not distances of the heart, but those of your circumstances.. is Baji referring to the of class distinction. FB, Dutta gives a sided look in the car when they arrive home, when he led her into the house holding on to her arm...and then let's go of her arm before his family.. how he was served by her at the table; the situations Dutta wonders ,in both scenarios it shows how he shows her before his family; he feels something and looks at Baji , who waits for his Bhau to speak. Baji asks, cautiously Dutta nods, and then moves to the dimly lit lantern and looks over head, and mutters, now why didn't I think about this? Baji looks at him intently , and watches him pace to the other end of the rustic watch tower. And he turns the wick up in the lantern.. a symbol to show he now sees clearly those areas he was in the dark about... Dutta clarifies, it's because ten years ago I stopped listening to the matters of the heart, just listened to my mind and failed to understand, Naku and the matters of the heart. he confesses to Baji. he continues, that time has past and so has that old Dutta. Baji teases, wow Bhau wow, gun slinger Dutta Bhau now speaks the language of love! great Bhau just brilliant! had this been that old Bhau, never mind about understanding,he wouldn't even have listened to me, he would have emptied his revolver on me! mumbled Baji as Dutta held his head sideways behind Baji! and says, what did you just say ? he asked Baji in a guttural voice. Baji turns and jests, oyee Bhau! you can't shoot now , you've had an encounter yourself! bang! bang! what say Bhau? shall we have a shot each! here, as Naku won't let you have a drop at home! here take it Bhau cheers! he says offering Dutta the bottle.. and they both clink the bottles as Baji guzzles his down but Dutta just hangs on to his.. Baji wipes his mouth and says, I like this Dutta Bhau! Bhau whatever you've decided is right! Bhau if you are ever unsure about Naku? then just ask your heart! yes Bhau it's a matter of love where does the brain come into it? argues Baji. Dutta turns from Baji to look into the misty night , as Baji continues to convince him , look Bhau! I don't know much about relationships! But one thing I tell you clearly, that Naku will never ask for her rights, you will have to ensure that you give them to her. Dutta turns his head to face Baji.. pensively..

Both friends drive home in the dark. cutting through the forest on both sides. Dutta drives. Baji relaxes in the passenger seat, obviously happy his mate's relationships are being ironed out. Suddenly Dutta brakes, Baji who had dozed off wakes up and wants to know what's wrong? he found Dutta just staring into the dead of the night.. Dutta has a FB of Naku being throw over a man's shoulder and being kidnapped.. Dutta helpless on the road watching her being taken away in a jeep.. Dutta steps out of the jeep ,so does Baji.. and he says , how can you forget so easily Baji? this is the same spot where Anna picked up Nakusha from! he strolls toward's Baji and says , my life has had loads of Anna's come and go. I never feared any of them, but today I have a lot to lose in my life, Baji. I don't want danger to repeat in Nakusha or any one else's life, so I want , that tomorrow ,in every corner of our house, security camera's should be installed. He orders Baji. Baji is not quite sure of the implications, security camera's Bhau ? Dutta nods, humm, I don't wish to see fear in the eyes of our family members, due to our laid back attitude, and carelessness.Baji confirms, It'll be done Bhau! and they both return to the jeep...and Baji turns to look at Dutta behind the steering wheel and smiles at him.

Outhouse

Naku sits on the floor , her back rests at the edge of the bed where Babi and Sethji sleep.Her mother's words come back to her.. "see how Bhau praised you today before all; asked you to sit next to him; he is giving you so much respect; just have faith in Bappa; you are the one who believes that Bappa looks out for you, and shows you the way; whatever is happening with you currently, that too it must be Bappa's will; so if god is doing everything! then why have fear , my child!"Naku's eyes move to Bappa's plaque on the wall, and she sighs and looks down ..

Dutta driving home

With his right hand folded and pressed against his mouth Dutta concentrates on the road ahead in the dark.. song starts..mera dil tu kitna pagal hai ye pyar, ju tum se kerta hai..

rishtey played tu he haqqat hai as dutta's driving home song

FBs Naku tying the strip of her pink dupatta on his hand; putting his jacket on her shoulders, Dutta smiles as he drives; recalls hugging Naku in Anna's den. Naku turns her head.. Dutta drives, on with a tender look on his face; he recalls how he held her close in an embrace; he has multiple images of her and tender moments they spent in the forest. Naku restlessly comes out of her room in the main part of PN. Dutta very much in love drives on.. Naku looks around and walks up the wooden stairs to his room.Dutta enters the hallway, and walks through all complacent, and casually looks at the dining table. FBs, earlier how she served him , standing shyly by his side. He pauses, briefly, as his heart swells with love..Naku silently moves up on the stairs to his room...Dutta recalls how they walked together out of the jungle...and then he recalls, how he held her close after Jagtap's death..its like in every corner of his house he sees her.. FB, how he offered her his hand to climb into the jeep..how they walked into the house..

Naku enters his room, where his blue curtains toss about in the breeze and she looks ahead, then lowers her eyes, FB, how she mended his button, his button ,as he held the phone to his ear, she nimbly crosses his room, and opens his cupboard, and takes out and holds his waist coat that she wore in the forest, and smiles down and dreams shyly of the time when she wore it. Suddenly she sees his picture in a frame on the dressing table...and she smiles lovingly at it. She moves towards it and puts his waist coat on the end of his bed. she lifts the picture ,brushes her fingers on it and then, thinks.. Dutta comes into the room , his reflection can be seen in the mirror.. she looks up and smiles at his reflection and he smiles back.. and then turns to face him, the back of the frame held cross her bosom.. then his smiling face disappears, and she looks around clutching at his picture. She giggles at her wild imagination, then turns to his mirror holds his picture the right way and wipes the glass with her blue chunni.. then she turns it around, moves the catches from the back, and removes the picture, lifts it before her eyes, and gazes into it..

Dutta reaches his stairs, FBs, she recalls, times spent with him, bringing food for him; Dutta hands in his pockets, moves across his landing. Naku puts the empty frame on his dresser. Lost in his own thoughts he comes in and turns his head to find her standing before his dresser. She lowers the photo and he stares across her...and she turns to face him and hides the picture behind her back. both have an eye lock..and slowly move closer to each other. Hands in his pocket he looks down into her big bold eyes, with narrowed lion like eyes. Their eyes lock again. Then suddenly he folds his arm and clicks his fingers in her face! and Naku snaps out of her reverie and slyly hides his photo behind her back. .. and he says shyly.. as he turns his face and lowers his eyes, even you can't sleep? He says questioningly... Naku mumbles errrh, and looks around, turning her face from him, then turns to him and mumbles, ummh I'ehh.. came to leave some water.. Dutta pouts his mouth and tries to toughen himself and lowers his eyes, and nods. Naku looks up at him.. wanting to carry on the conversation, he looks up.. wants to say something, then decides not to.. and she says, I'd better leave.. and as she walks past him , a gust of wind brushes her blue chunni, against his chest ,and Dutta lifts his wrist as her chunni furls and slips off his fingers.. and as she leaves he lowers his eyes, with his hand folded in mid air. Naku leaves and he watches her, then his head hung low he turns to his dresser and sees he the frame of his picture empty, his picture missing.. and he gives a roughish smile then quickly leaves his room..Naku meanwhile hurries down his wooden steps she clutches on to his picture, covered on by her chunni. Dutta watches her quietly from behind the wooden pillar of his balcony .

Patil Nivas

Security sensors are being installed. Baji oversee the work.. that are linked to backup tape unit run by a remote control ..Dutta comes into the room and looks at the visual units monitoring , strategic entry and exit points of the house.. looks like Dutta has turned his house into fort knox. He instructs his the men then presses the remote control and sees Baji standing in the hallway , under a camera , hey Bhau! can you see me? he yells, and Dutta nods then presses the remote control.. and sees the dining area; and other key areas of the house..

Puruhoit ji &Aye Sahib

Namaste, Aye Sahib, says the pandit..and she confesses my heart is afraid. I have only asked for one thing from god ,that my household is home to peace and happiness. But every day , my son Dutta , comes across some new trail or tribulation. Till today by the grace of the goddess , things have been well, as he has overcome his difficulties, but today I fear that a shadow is progressing toward's Dutta ,that will bring gloom in mine and Dutta's life.. Puruhoit ji opens a book, and counts on his finger tips.. as AS waits.. then he closes his book and says AS, in Dutta's horoscope , Sheni, rules and due to that the new tribulations are heading in his life, but like I said before his wife Nakusha , will be blessed, Nakusha is his shield of protection, she will continue to protect him..AS says, that means what we plan on doing we must do so quickly .. hamlet53~ 7.4.13

One thing is evident that Dutta does share his thoughts and emotions with certain people.. his mother, Naku, and Baji..

So this then here is a great bonding session between the two friends where Dutta shares certain issues that cause him anxiety. Baji certainly , gives him a solution by raising his awareness.. seems like Dutta may be more pro- active now.. with Naku.

N.B~ many thanks, fassben, jedy, sona, twinky, warrie, tammy.

~~~~~~~~~~

LTL Written Update

Episode~160

31st August 2010

Short synopsis of this WU..

Purohit ji & AS

AS tells panditji , that she wants Dutta and Naku to get married with complete rituals. asap.. pandit assures her that he will pray that all the trails in Dutta Bhau's life abate, however repercussions of what's happened in the past good or bad cannot be averted.. what is meant to be will be, you go ahead and make arrangements for the wedding, but have faith all will be well, and the pandit leaves.

AS talks to Dutta, and tells him she's about to arrange for his marriage to Naku ,as it's something he wants too. She tells him she'll have a word with Naku's parents too. Dutta says, he'll talk to Naku himself, to explain to her this time there will be no compulsion or punishment involved in this marriage as was the case before.He tells his mother this time Naku will given all the respect and rights that she deserves as a wife. AS is well pleased, and says she is impatient to prevent any adversity from befalling this house. He assures her that nothing of the sort will happen , as he himself will put an end to it. His mother reminds him that he has more foes then friends ,and worries, how many foes are around pretending to be enemies, conspiring behind his back. But then both decide to let such unpleasant matters aside. His mother says, he needs to talk to Naku as soon as possible. Dutta replies he will do so at an opportune moment.

Baji overhears the conversations, and teases both Bhau and AS, what are you asking him to do..? he only knows how to fire a gun.. Bhau has a new illness nowadays of thinking! he been thinking for a while to propose to Naku.. but till yet he hasn't uttered a word. .so AS leave Bhau alone, for you'll have to prompt him! Dutta says to Baji , so is my childhood friend challenging me? and Baji says yes! why you frightened then? let's make a bet that tomorrow night at Nariyal poorinma , well all gather in the hall..so Bhau if after smashing coconuts, before all if you can purpose to Naku ?then you win the bet! and if not then I win the wager! suggests Baji, Dutta thinks about the idea.. Baji cajoles him, so what do you say Bhau? AS, agrees as it's an auspicious occasion... but Bhau remains silent and Baji says, oh leave it AS! he won't be able to do it! so he won't win. and Dutta takes the gauntlet and says, yes I'll ask for her hand before everybody! on the day of nariyal purinima. but not to win a bet, but because I want to do this.. confirms Dutta...

Sethji

Sethji brings out the clay money box from behind his back and smiles, as he holds it. Dutta comes out of room with his file. Sethji smashes his clay money box and counts his money to buy present for Rakhsha bandhan. Naku comes and tells him off and orders him to bed. Dutta watches the brother pulling his sisters leg from his balcony. How the child counts the money painstakingly.

Nariyal Purinma

Preparations are underway for the occasion. Dutta and Baji come down the stairs and Kala intervenes and sits her brother down on the settee saying, today is rakhsha bandhan..so you should spend it with your sisters.The sisters stand in front of Dutta for arti but Dutta looks for Naku , and he calls Sethji and asks him to sit by him and also asks where his Tai was? Naku arrives with Babi. and Dutta smiles at her as she does arti for Sethji .. Dutta's sisters glare at Naku. But then Kala and her sisters too join in the ritual.. the sisters tie the red thread around their brothers wrists, one for Dutta and Naku ties one around Sethji's wrist..Dutta offers sweet to Kala but she refuses and says she is fasting..after nariyal purnima , she will shall break her fast. The sisters, Kala , Naku offer sweets to Dutta and Sethji. Dutta gives presents to his sisters.. and then Sethji gives Naku a present.. to every one's surprise, one is a gold set.. Naku is not to pleased as it's obvious Dutta had given it to her brother..she asks her brother, where did it came from? and he looks to Dutta. Naku is highly embarrassed and Kala glares, and says we all know that you want to do lots for Nakusha, it's great but don't do it in a way, which makes her feel poor and lower than you..told you before, and now I repeat, give her some time. Nakusha will learn to adapt to circumstances...and don't you worry, I'll teach her how to.. embarrassed Naku says, I'll go and fetch something to eat. Babi too says she'll set up the table. Kala takes Naku by the shoulder, and Dutta looks displeased..

Naku & Kala

Kala takes Naku to her room and says, you know how generous Bhau is? had that not been the case he would never chosen to make a maid servant as our sister in law.. Baji passing through the corridor over hears Kala's words to Naku and pauses. .kala carries on, and if he has decided then he will ensure that because of you no one points a finger at him! Kala sneers at Naku.. now where you've come from ,and the way you look, you know yourself, so now stop looking like a poor creature, and try to behave with some class! If not for anyone else, then at least for Bhau's sake you'll need to change yourself , you love him don't you? so you'll have to take his status into regard.. with a big status , comes big responsibility as well !but you don't worry I am around, I'll clarify things for you! make you see the difference between the filth and scum of the ghettos, and the fineries and finesse of the palace! Finally Naku looks her in the eye and says , Tai , I know everything , I am not competing with Saab! you looked out for me and explained things to me , I appreciate it.. but I am not that wise that I can be like you..but I will try to ensure that Saab remains happy.. I know you'll hold everything together, and if I need support , I can turn to you for advice.. Kala sneers at Naku and snubs her, you try to be very innocent, and impress every one, that's how you influenced my Bhau! my Bhau started trusting those big doe eyes of yours, I pray that one day he'll regret! she hisses.. and Naku turns and leaves. Baji heard everything that Kala had said...

Naku goes to her room and stands beneath Bappa's plaque on her wall.. and looks up at her god.. Bappa you know that I only love Saab! in return I don't desire any thing! I know love is not a compromise.. I don't want anything in return, his love for me is everything.. that is my ornament.. I also know there is a huge status gap between me and Saab...when people raise fingers at me, then what reply should I give them Bappa ?.. Baji who stood in the door way listening to her lamentation before Bappa calls out, Naku! and comes in to face a tearful Naku. Hamlet53~ 7.4.13.

Here Dutta opens his heart to his mother. Reformation is taking place in Dutta. Kala gets below the belt, arrogant to the hilt..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago