Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ Warriee

Hi Warrieee🤗
Miss you sooo much my dearest friend..🤗.Twinky baby hates this summer...Power cut???...😭 eagerly waiting for your return dear...take care...big hug from twinky baby🤗

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud
each & every scene is fab...😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~157

25th August 2010

The couple returns...

Baji too enters and Babi performs aarti.. FB, Dutta recalls, how Naku's mother had said she wouldn't offer prayers before Bappa , till her daughter does not return...Babi recalls, AS saying, as soon as Naku returns I shall hand over the responsibility of the household to her.Dutta smiles, quietly as the ritual continues.The anti tasha elements of the family, pull faces as the ceremony of welcome continues. Dutta and Naku both bend to touch AS's feet, and she blesses them with lifelong happiness, and reminds them, that consider this as a new birth from god...so best forget the past and embark on your new life.. godesss Jagdammba, will protect you. Babi continues with the aarti and Dutta reaches out for Naku's hand and places her palm in her mothers's hand , and says, here mausi , your daughter has arrived home safe and sound, now your anxiety is over, so go and offer prayers before Bappa, he must be looking forward to seeing you . Babi smiles with glee. Naku is a tad anxious by this act, does it mean that he is now returning her to Babi.. what of being Dutta's wife?..

Both mother and daughter embrace each other emotionally, and Dutta looks down at them and smiles. Naku in her mothers embrace, recalls, his words, do what I've asked you to do ,as soon as we come out of the forest, I'll return you to your mother.. and Babi palms her face with affection.. and then AS, confirms Naku's status in the house...not only has Babi's daughter arrived back but, this house's daughter in law has returned.Baji, Kishore smile at the statement.. Naku's worry is over and she turns to look at Dutta, whose eyes are shifting, obviously looking for some key person of the family finally he asks his mother, Tai hasn't come?, she too looks up,Naku and Babi look weary.. and Dutta is disappointed to hear his mother say , umm she's in her room.. so here comes the beginning of the unpleasantness. Dutta looks up and without further delay he heads for Kala's room..as Babi and Naku watch him leave, and Naku can sense an uneasiness.. but she turns her head and sees Baji holding on his arm, Dutta's waistcoat that she had put on.. she goes to him and he offers it to her and she hangs it on her arm, then goes to her mother who takes her daughter back to where they live. In the outhouse.

Dutta & Kala

Dutta enters her room silently and looks across to her as she stands by the window looking grim. He walks in and stands in the middle of the room still looking at her with bold eyes.. and then turns his head to one side, sighs and looks at her again.. then embarrassed he speaks up , Tai I know you are unhappy with me.. for the first time in life I didn't do what you asked me to do.. she turns to face him with tears in her eyes...they both look down unable to meet each other's eyes.. Dutta continues, inspite of you telling me not to, I still went to rescue Nakusha...but I had to go Tai!..and Kala ,weakly says no Bhau, I am not angry at you ,but at myself.. how I should face you..I really don't know? she says conniving.. and Dutta face softens up. Kala says, look how you forgave Nakusha for all her past wrong doings..I too like you. should have forgiven her ,she says all tearfully and Dutta impressed by her mature sensitive words smiles.. and looks down in relief..she comes closer to him and like a snake hisses, shall I say something to you Bhau? and he looks at her, like putty in her hands..and nods, and Kala , says slowly, you have changed a lot , haven't you? she peers into his face like a dangerous snake and Dutta throws back his head a little and takes a deep breath and looks up.. so much has happened to you recently, I am sure , they have left a deep impression on you? isn't it? but he bravely bows down his head to one side... unwillingly to say more about how he felt, instead he brushes it aside and suggests, let's go down Tai, everybody is waiting for us. Kala smiles calmly..but asks, can I ask you one more thing, and he smiles at her with narrowed lion like eyes.. she asks him ,you are happy aren't you? and he replies, I'll be happy, if you all are happy..and she smiles, and with a broad smile he says, now be my good Tai and come downstairs with me.. everyone is celebrating and being happy, but waiting for you, because till you don't join in , how can my family be complete? He says as he takes her hand in his...and she caresses his stubble chin and gives him a hug and Dutta feels so complete when she gives him a hug.. she pats his shoulders, and her evil mind muses, Bhau you are so nave, you can't understand good from evil.. then how are you meant to understand your Tai..she taps his shoulder..like a wicked witch, and then comes apart from him and says, let's go..

~~~~~~~

Outhouse

Babi smashes a coconut before Bappa as she starts her worship. Naku watches her mother.. she prays, Bappa! forgive me I took all my frustration out on you, she giggles and continues, but forgive me as you understand a mother sentiments... but just one question for you , she asks her Ganpati wall plaque , why do you test my daughter Naku all the time? and she turns to look at a sedate Naku , with her hands joined in prayer...Babi smiles atBappa , I believe in your power, you destroy but you restore as well. Bappa! my daughters happiness now lies in your hands only.. please bless her always and watch over her. Then Babi comes to Naku and holds her by the shoulders and praises her, you are very brave my child really, see if I am wronged, I complain, I cry, but you bear everything and smile along. I am your mother I should be the one to give you inner strength, but here you are giving me strength, and that's the truth. Let me tell you another thing, from today all your troubles are over, I saw the way Dutta Bhau was looking at you, but Naku disagrees , no Aye, even though I know he has forgiven me, but what's in his heart, I know not. Babi too pensively lowers her eyes.. but Naku smiles and tells her mother, you asked Bappa to look after me, now leave everything to him.. and she gives her mother a hug.. and both console each other..

Dutta's den

Dutta opens his wardrobe in his room. Naku appears at his door , as he closes his wardrobe, Naku calls out Saab! and he turns to look at her from his wardrobe. Naku calls out, I have got something that belongs to you. he stares across at her and she slowly raises her arm showing him the waist coat.. he raises his head and takes a deep breath and gives her a sided stare, and she looks at him with her big bold eyes, then eventually he looks at her and jerks his head towards his wardrobe..Naku shyly enters and walks across his room to his wardrobe.Before she opens it she stands before him , looks up to him and then opens his cupboard, he looks down at her with a small smile. Once done she closes the cupboard and turns to leave , but notices a bottle of alcohol on his coffee table. She turns to look at his face and he stares at the bottle, moves towards it and clarifies, this bottle isn't here for me to drink from ,and suddenly without warning he lifts the sides of his pathiani and pulls it over his head. Embarrassed Naku lowers her eyes,then looks on and is shocked to see a deep wound just below his shoulder bone. The wound seeps and he stood with his eyes lowered in pain then he turns to look at Naku who looks shook up.. exhausted he sits on his settee and pulls some cotton wool apart, with his fingers, Naku's suddenly panics and says , Saab your wound is very deep , I'll call the doctor and she runs to the door and Dutta orders, stop right there! and she does and he says, there's no need for anyone, that bottle over there is not to drink.. come now! and he looks at her and moves his head sideways to indicate his wound. He waits and then after some hesitation she comes and reaches out for the bottle by the neck, and he raises the cotton wool in his fingers, and as she moves for the bottle and swab and goes behind the settee.. and waits for her to nurse him.. she stands behind him and one look at the wound and she turns her face.. Dutta steals a glance at her from the corners of his eyes and mutters, what are you thinking about? hurry up and dab the wound.. Naku's hand trembles as she holds the alcohol drenched swab and says, it's going to sting a lot.. and Dutta shuts his eyes patiently , this is not the first time, just put it on! he raises his folded muscular arm for her easy access , she grabs his bicep and gently presses the swab on his wound. Dutta yelps in pain arghhh, and presses his palm over Naku's hand on his bicep. As she cleans it he groans in pain , as his fingers dig on her hand. She nurses the gash gingerly as he moans softly.. he gaves her a back ward look with a face twisted in pain. Then he looks down and notices his palm on hers and quickly moves it away..

Baji suddenly barges in , Bhau I was thinking! Dutta turns to look at the door , but Baji turns to leave, Bhau I'll come later. Dutta yells , hey stop, you'll come later , what did you mean? Baji dithers , and Naku says, Saab I'll leave now and take this bottle

of alchohol with me , it's of no use now ..and she walks past Baji ,posted by the door.. Dutta with narrowed eyes muses as he watches Naku leave. Baji comes in and after making himself comfortable in Dutta's armchair says , ummahh, how long is this going to go on for, visual messages, unsaid sentences? Dutta gives him cold glare, and thumps the top of his head. Baji looks down at Dutta's hand and says, Bhau this is the mangalsutura , how come you have got it around your hand? Bhau this should really be around Naku's neck..Dutta looks down at it, then looks into Baji's eyes, who says quickly, no I mean that's how I feel.. don't you think so too?. Dutta has a FB of the circumstances he married her and put the mangalsutra around her neck, calling it a garrotte around her neck.. he turns his head and recalls when she came to his room holding the mangulsutra in her hand ..how he hated her act.. Dutta now is deep in thought and Baji looks at him with deep interest.. his eyes glint. Dutta says, the first time I put the mangulsutra on her, it was to humiliate her before all...and I took it off her again to humiliate her before all.. so this time when I put it on her again it would be to give her the respect that she deserves before all.. by giving her the rights of a wife that is entitled to.. this time it will not be a punishment.. Baji's face is full of joy and he says, that's fine Bhau I'll be back..and Dutta sits there on his own with pain and remorse on his face.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 5.4.14

~~~~~~~~~

Overall an interesting episode all about new beginnings between Dutta and Naku.. though danger still lurks within the heart of the household where is foul proof , for none suspects their immediate family.

The episode has some anxiety for Naku with regards her title in the house. where Dutta fails to clarify , his mother does , which is commendable.

Two scenes were significant , one where Dutta and Kala converse .Where Kala is , cruel , conniving and crafty. Dutta makes her job so easy by being such a gullible

man who accepts every false word that comes out his Tai's mouth.

The other significant scene between Dutta and Baji, where Baji can see a noteworthy different Dutta.Looks like love is now beginning to transform and mellow Dutta..

Returning the waist coat; nursing his wound are scenes included to show progression of Dutta and Naku 's love,..

But the finest scene is Dutta now realizing the signicance of mangulsutra for a married woman..the scene almost predicts what Dutta will do on nariyal purnima day..

N.B~many thanks for reading the previous wu, mirage, dilse, fassben, twinky, warrie, tammy

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode kala still in no mood to let dutta free from her clutches dutta nakku staring programme nakku nursing dutta and baaji kabab mein haddi
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi our sweetest hammie lion🤗
Aweee Such a mind blowing update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️...Sooo sweeet of you Hammie lion...🤗Loved your amazing work dear.🤗..Sweetest lion hai..🤗..Tasha entered in PN & babi performed aarti overwhelmingly..❤️...Dutta one word man😛..handed over Naku to her mother babi...Poor naku ...totally unhappy& remembered Dutta's words... Awee Hammie lion.🤗..Yes Dutta failed to clarify Naku's title in PN but AyeSaab clearly Mentioned Naku's Status.👏..Patil Niwas's Vahini...Kudos to her 👏& Loved your sweeet POV dear.❤️..ummmh Dutta he went to meet his evil sister.😡..errr this man totally believed his evil sister's fake drama😡...Why couldn't he understand her cruel mind???.😲..Dutta looking totally innocent & like a little kid....bold eyes & innocent look❤️..kala gave him a fake hug.😡.loved Dutta's expressions❤️.Dutta felt so complete.❤️...Love & care are visible in those eyes.❤️..Poor Dutta...he didn't know this poisonous snake...Loved babi.❤️..she has seen Dutta's love👍🏼 ..But naku still hasn't known about Dutta's heart...😲.aweee naku returned Dutta's waist coat & loved the way she nurses his wound.❤️...Awee Dutta pressed naku's hand in pain..❤️..loved Mishal's natural act...👏.face full of pain.👏...suddenly baaji cam & naku left the room with alcohol bottle.😉.awee Loved Dutta-Baaji conversation.❤️..Dutta wanted to put mangulsutra around naku's neck with full of respect..❤️.Baaji totally happy..❤️.Duji as always soul mates❤️..loved your POV dear❤️...Such a wonderful treat hammie lion.❤️...you have presented it in a concise manner Dear👏🤗...hats off to you.👏..Always loves your amazing updates our sweetest lion🤗...Thanks soo much for the lovely update dear..🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...Please update sooon my sweeet hammie lion.🤗...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemmm episode kala still in no mood to let dutta free from her clutches dutta nakku staring programme nakku nursing dutta and baaji kabab mein haddi
hi tammy, yes kala is back in her hissing ways.. only goes to show dutta's malfunctions.. sadly.
baji..😆 ummp wrong place at he wrong time, but at least that which naku doesn't know baji finds out.. thanks for reading and commenting , lovee hammie..

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi our sweetest hammie lion🤗
hi twinks , how are you😊
Aweee Such a mind blowing update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️...Sooo sweeet of you Hammie lion...🤗Loved your amazing work dear.🤗..Sweetest lion hai..🤗
you are so lovely yourself twinks..
..Tasha entered in PN & babi performed aarti overwhelmingly..❤️...Dutta one word man😛
yes rightly noted , he was a man of few words.. one word in particular DHOKA!
..handed over Naku to her mother babi...Poor naku ...totally unhappy& remembered Dutta's words... Awee Hammie lion.🤗..Yes Dutta failed to clarify Naku's title in PN but AyeSaab clearly Mentioned Naku's Status.👏..Patil Niwas's Vahini...Kudos to her 👏& Loved your sweeet POV dear.❤️..ummmh Dutta he went to meet his evil sister.😡..errr this man totally believed his evil sister's fake drama😡...Why couldn't he understand her cruel mind???.
because he genuinely loves his family.. never thought they could betray him..
😲..Dutta looking totally innocent & like a little kid....bold eyes & innocent look❤️..kala gave him a fake hug.😡.loved Dutta's expressions❤️.Dutta felt so complete.❤️...Love & care are visible in those eyes.❤️..Poor Dutta...he didn't know this poisonous snake...Loved babi.❤️..she has seen Dutta's love👍🏼 ..But naku still hasn't known about Dutta's heart...😲
but see how easily how he told baji about his future plans for naku..
.aweee naku returned Dutta's waist coat & loved the way she nurses his wound.❤️
naku needed an excuse to go to his room.. waist coat was the ideal reason for her to go to his room..she's not stupid..is she?😛
...Awee Dutta pressed naku's hand in pain..❤️..loved Mishal's natural act...👏.face full of pain.👏...suddenly baaji cam & naku left the room with alcohol bottle.😉.awee Loved Dutta-Baaji conversation.❤️..Dutta wanted to put mangulsutra around naku's neck with full of respect..❤️.Baaji totally happy..❤️.Duji as always soul mates❤️..loved your POV dear❤️...Such a wonderful treat hammie lion.❤️...you have presented it in a concise manner Dear👏🤗...hats off to you.👏..Always loves your amazing updates our sweetest lion🤗...Thanks soo much for the lovely update dear..🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...Please update sooon my sweeet hammie lion.🤗...Big teddy hug from twinky baby
🤗
thank you for your lovely commentsand my treat is the lovely photo shots.. in my opinion dutta loved super in the scenes with kala.. naku looks stunning when she comes to dutta's room , no wonder he gave her looonng stares.. much love twinkerella .. hammie.

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammieee lion🤗
Aweee Thanks soo much for your lovely annotations dear.🤗..Enjoyed them sooo much..🤗.totally agree with you dear..🤗.Dutta madly believes his family...Biggest weakness.😛..awe Hammie lion🤗 ...even your annotations also sooo sweeet .🤗..Sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Take care..eagerly waiting for the next update dear..
.sooo sweet of you🤗.Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Warriee
Warrieee🤗
how are you???.🤗when this summer end & our sweet warrie back to forum???😒🤗...Eagerly waiting for you dear🤗.soo sweet of you...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
loved the ud...dutta back after a long fight with conscience & anna...back to his den with his sherni...the real luv story begans now...like isn't working for me ...maybe net is slow or something...
as always ur amazinggg hammiee😊