Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 119:

hi hammie :) humm double trouble.. you here.. dekha main bola ab tu have to go on the forum.. humm? woh tere twin ?where is she?😆
Thanks for the double treat despite of being busy you still managed to work cant thank you enough for your commitment:) for LTL dil bhi hazar..
this episode highlights why naku deserves to be dutta, s wife...the business in which dutta is involved where life is always a risk he needed a wife who has faith like naku "nothing will happen to him" loved her firm belief when even duttas life, s strong pillar baaji too was shaken there this girl not only retrieved them back but also give them a hope that he will return. very nice put wardini.. especially in red..

Kala I hate her how he turns everything to her side by adding baaji go and search for dutta all she loves is to give orders in his absence...and ofcourse his money and power...I disliked AS behavior the most towards naku even when she was giving hope to her she never mellowed down towards her for a second I wish they had shown a little tenderness in her here.
kala is a sad sad sad case.. alone.. always has been.. so bitterness to the top she is.. but what gets me is her fakenes.. tells every one how she loves dutta.. its tragic she is his greatest foe..no one he is blinded in his soul.. full of lies..
LOved your foot note very well said ..baaji, s loyalty towards dutta is definitely remarkable so much so that he was ready to give his life ...I dont remember if ive seen this shot before but I can feel it through your writing that just the thought of living a life without dutta is killing baaji ...i couldnt say much but they are such a pair..

Thank god they didn't drag the search for episodes and he was able to locate him soon much yo our delight and baaji,s too😊
thanks warrie for your interesting comments, me look forward to them.. many thanks and a hand shake😃..hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 120: hi warrieee..😛

its so much fun to read back to back updates...maaza aa gya 😃 thujhe mazza tu ana hai , mera band ju baj gaya.. you know why.. chaal tu kuch ho ja!
you know when I first saw this episode on tv for the first time I was so scared when they just showed his shoes and gradually moving to his face it looked like ekta's horrible deed where protagonists are suddenly changed but thank god it was none other than our ver own mishal phewww such a relief like baaji I wanted to shed some kudhi k ansoo 😳
haaan i know you told me.. gowwd humra kyabanat if that happened.. yes i tell you i jumped off my seat like i made a goal..when i saw his head coming up.. have to say it was four minutes of pure delight!

finally the reunion of two best friends the most adorable moment is when tbey hug and baaji is in tears ...dutta too cannot resist warming to him...great they have caught annas men hailaaa have they shown actually dutta spitting on him 😲
haan.. first he burnt his back side! then when mani said anna will not leace you dutta dutta pushed him back! and next mninites mani was wiping his fiorehead in disgust!.. dutta awaz nikal ke spit nehi karte.. style mein kerta hai.😆.. here footballers ke trade mark hai pitch pe spit kerna after every tow seconds..😆.. i can feel one coming upo in my mouth!🤣 now if i cracked this joke with my baji daya we would be falling apart.. but tu.. ummh ja chai buna!
It is one of the best tasha moments when dutta enters and naku turns her back to him and give thanks to god...its sad though she is ignored like this ummhh so unwanted ...it looked she didn't even exist for anyone present there not even dutta but she is definitely one of her kind who needs no appreciation from anyone not even him she is just happy that he returned safe and sound. .im glad atleast kishore acknowledged her presence there and knows how sincerely she must have prayed for him.
warrie he did check her out chorri chorri ,itna saintly nehi hai.. hey he didnt kick her out shows he wants to keep her close to him..
Dutta and AS scene was too good one can easily feel the love behind that slap too cant wait to see the shots of that scene twinky :)
yesss ohhh nmishals face on screen was sooosweet ansoo and then he closes his eyes ready for the next slap... do read the next wu.. more of this pair..
kala ohh we hear a new statement that she is botn to rule and her destiny will bring him back haiiinnn I think she is just self obsessed giving such statements
haaa haa she is born to... i think in next wu i say something about what she is born to do..
both biwi and mum stalking him together lol want to see his reaction there specially towards naku ..post next elisode soon :)
doneee it and at a respectable hour read kar when i post.. nice episode the next one..seee you lardki.. 😛.. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 121

23rd June 2010

Dutta's den

Episode begins when Dutta says, the hour has approached now Baji.. to hunt Anna down.. Baji looks confused at first. Dutta has a fixed stern expression on his face.. as both his wife and mother hear him out at his door way. Then Baji smiles, at Dutta's words..now I get it Bhau! that whatever you do there is a reason behind it!..note Kala in the last episode tells Dutta that these days you take emotional decisions. Baji carries on, but Bhau can I say something? Bhau don't just go off your own, thing is I start hating myself then ! and Dutta looks the other way, and shakes his head.. as

Baji carries on, to me it seems that my Dutta Bhau has severed his relationship with me.. Dutta gives a smile and then says oyeee! and gives him a puzzled look.. and Baji smiles shyly.. what say Bhau? we live together! and die together! Dutta gives Baji a look quietly amused at Baji's bravado, rolls his eyes as he turns his face. Aye Sahib near the doorway, by the looks on her face seems to agree with Baji.. Dutta turns to face Baji and gives him a warm smile and a brisk nod.. and Baji turns to leave with a smile, and soon faces Aye Sahib at the door. Baji appears embarrassed , but she nods at him, and he politely leaves the room.. Aye waits for him to leave ,then moves into her son's room. While Naku still stands near the door.. Aye moves to him and mother and son stand before each other. Resigned Aye Sahib says, I know Dutta I cannot influence you to change your mind, but today I require your help...you have to do something for me. Dutta notices Naku near the door and quietly says yes.. what is it? that has to be done? Aye Sahib presses, come with me. Dutta looks confused, where to Aye ? she takes a deep breath and looks at Naku at the door.. who lowers her head and eyes.. since he doesn't move, she turns her head and remarks tersely, now you don't even trust your own mother? you'll question me as well? Dutta looks at her grimly, and then turns his narrowed eyes upon Naku near the door..and then pulls his mouth regretfully and says, why do you to talk like this Aye? it's not like how you think.. he sighs sadly and asks, what do I have to do? she smiles at him and says ,you come with me you'll see.. I'll tell you come.. and he nods obediently , but with reluctance.They both leave and Dutta walks past Naku in silence .. as he follows his mother and Naku looks at them, especially him ,who ignores and disregards her completely. she hangs her head sadly..

Out doors somewhere..

On a long stretch of road, Dutta' black jeep ,leads with Baji behind the wheel, followed by a his silver car carrying him and Aye Sahib. Aye Sahib, gives directions as Dutta travels next to her.The cars speed toward Aye Sahib's chosen destination. A hilly track with the forest area flanking both sides of the road arrives.. Dutta wonders where his mother is taking him. His mother quietly enjoys her control over Dutta. impatiently, Dutta asks, Aye at least tell me now, where you're taking me? Aye Sahib retorts, you 'll find out soon enough when you get there! irritated , Dutta turns to his mother, it's not safe to roam around like this! she ignores him and instructs the driver, carry on driving and Dutta turns his face the other way and narrows his eyes. Finally the hilly road ends and the cars arrive at a mandir...Aye Sahib joins her hands , and Dutta complains, Aye Sahib , why didn't you say so! that you were bringing me to the temple. Aye retorts, had I told you before would you have come? he sulks, but Aye Sahib, why a mandir? Aye looks at him angrily now you're going to question me on this as well ? Dutta gives up and becomes silent and his mother urges him , come lets go..aye Sahib gets out of the car .. then Dutta comes out his face irritated, and slams his car door.. angrily. Aye goes to him with a smile on her face. and walks past him and begins to climb the mandir steps. She stops and turns to look at him,,he stood naer he flowers kiosk , deep in thought...he looks around checking how safe the area is,perhaps.. his mother looks down at him as she waits for him to join her. unamused by him. she comes down the stairs to collect him..he stands beside his car and she feels his arm, Dutta, and he faces her.. why are you still standing here? come she calls, and then she warns him, Dutta, one after the other mishaps are happening in your life.. now it's only god who can help us.. he flares his nostrils as he listens to his mother, and then in a sulk looks at his mother who explains, Dutta we have come into the sanctuary of god.. I want to ask something of him for my son,now is that so wrong? he rebuffs her, you don't receive anything by asking him.. these are all images of stone.. they don't listen to anyone. Aye gets frightened and she says, don't speak like this! devi! forgive him .she begs in prayer,as she reminds him, Dutta , whatever we are today, it's all due to god's grace and mercy, this name !this respect! its all due to his blessings! Dutta rasps, yes it's his blessing that snatched away our childhood! It's his blessing that made me an orphan and you a widow!if I had his blessings then why did I change from the simple Dutta into Dutta Bhau! why should I bow before him? why should I fold my hands before him? why? Aye has no reply for his answers so she gives him a childlike solution, when he calls us to him.. then we'll ask him the answers to your questions.. irate Dutta erupts , you lot why do you all just think about one thing? why do you talk like this Aye? and she replies , son , what goes in god's mind? no one knows..he creates us and we just are.. I don't know why he took my husband away from me? and from you.. your father..but all I know that whatever he does, in the long run, it's for the best.. but Dutta moans ,but till today nothing good has happened either! before marriage I came before god, on the behest of that... girl! and what did your god put me through? can't you see Aye! that's enough Aye! I am not going to him again! Aye gives in ok , don't go for his sake, at least go for my sake! she wipes her tears and tells him straight, Dutta! if you are stubborn, then let me tell you so am I ! you will have to come before the god!.. Dutta gives in quietly to his mothers wishes..

Patil Nivas

Naku comes down the main stair case .. alongside the evil trio too enters, Kala says, hurry up we'll be late! we have to get there before worship starts. Kishore says , yes I I've been ready but are you ready to bow before the god in worship? ,he asks Kala..

Kala suddenly looks to the dining area and finds Babi instructs some servants, come on then, quickly have to get organized for worship..eyeee! shouts Kala, Babi and Naku, Kishore , Leela and Roops all wait for Kala to speak, you! just stay right there! Kala walks up to Babi.. whatever is happening in this house !it's all because of you! and that daughter of yours! then Kala walks towards Naku, faces her and sounds off to Babi, tell your daughter! that this worship is being done to cleansed purify this houseof evil spirits... so beware! if you are seen anywhere where worship takes place.. Kala is such an unloved, unfortunate character , that she is forever restless to create chaos whenever she sees calm.. here she is within herself, bitterthat her plan to get Naku kicked out back fired and put on the back boiler... she is not born to ruleas she says in the previous wu ,but to create disruption and anarchy in her family unit..

Naku listens to Kala's words, ignores them, lowers her eyes. Her sister's delight in her bullyingNaku , and Suds too glares atNaku and Babi . Naku looks at her mother whose face twists in hurt...and finally Babi nearly bursts into tears and moves off , as Naku watches sadly.

At the mandir

Baji's car too pulls up at the temple and he phones the priest , yes purhoit ji , how far are you? we have reached the temple now. The family priest travels in his car with his party towards the temple.. they speed past a red four by four car.

Aye Sahib , meanwhile waits at the temple, and turns to the priest here, pandit ji, are arrangements for the worship completed? He says , yes only puruhit ji is awaited now. She turns to Baji , how far are they Baji ? Baji replies I just spoke to then they are on their way... but what about Bhau? hope it doesn't mean that pruhoit ji turns up and Bhau refuses to attend worship.. Dutta stands deep in thought, near the flowers kiosk .his hands behind his back, dressed in a steel grey pathiani. Aye Sahib, walks to look.. and replies to Baji , you leave Dutta to me Baji .. and she looks at Dutta still near the kiosk.

The car carrying the family priest and his party turns the corner into a sharp bend on the road.. followed closely by the red vehicle. The priest gets restless and asks the driver,how long will it take? we have to get to the temple before the auspicious hour.. the driver replies , soon enough... and the car speeds on , followed hot on heels by the red car.. The family priest chants religious verses. Their car suddenly has to stop , at a road barricade! The driver opens his door and looks ahead.. at the stop signs! The driver closes his door and looks around for assistance. The red car suddenly zooms ahead and blocks the stationary white cars way. Goons emerge and walk up to the white car with purhoit ji's party, and orders then to come out of the vehicle! the driver is pulled out!.. and purhoit ji says , oh god , as a man peers at him from the outside from the drivers. window!

Meanwhile at the mandir.. a black jeep pulls up. Dutta looks at the jeep ,while Baji and Aye Sahib chat.. Aye turns to look at the jeep, out of which, steps out, Kishore, Kala , Leela, Roops and Sudarshan .. Aye and Baji come down the steps of the mandir to receive Kala and clan.. Kishore smiles , but looks at Dutta standing at a distance , looking around.. Dutta looks at Kala , who gives a dazzling, deceptive fake, smile.. Dutta catches his mother,s eyes and miffed he narrows his eyes and turns his face.. Dutta has to be under duress due to Anna's threat..and here his whole family is out in the open as easy targets for Anna and his men!

Dutta's family exchanges looks with regards to the issue, whether Dutta would attend this worship or not? fake Kala smiles at her mother with a leave it to me look! but Aye Sahib instructs her , Kala you and everyone else go up to the temple and give the worship articles needed for the puja..Kala and the rest climb up the steps of he mandir. Dutta watches them from a distance and Aye tells Baji , you go up to0.. Aye Sahib walks slowly towards Dutta ..and stands before him solidly.. and he looks down at her stiffly..

On the lonely road a guy in a red printed chiffon shirt, rests his back against the red car and yells an order to one man dressed in white , with a saffron cloth around his neck, shove him in the car!. the man points his gun at the pandit...purhoit ji clarifies, maybe you don't know but we are heading for a worship arranged for Dutta Bhau , the guy in the red shirt , points his gun to him, and says, shall I do worship with blood shed right here and now? the family priest shakes his head.. as the man in the red shirt taps the rear of his van and orders, ok come out every one! a whole load of men dressed in white and saffron cloths come out as worshippers..

Aye sahib looks up into Dutta's face patiently... how long are you going to act obstinate? Dutta looks up and rolls his eyes.. as his mother smiles and shakes her head at him... you are just like your father, the same anger, the same ego, the same stubbornness, Dutta listens to her words.. as she continues, but one thing in you us not like your father.. your were ten when your dad died.. I bet you don't even remember what he looked like? no matter how tough it got! the smile on his face never vanished! he always used to say, he who gives problems, is the one who removes them as well.. Dutta hears seriously with a stiff face. Aye carries on.. surely you do have respect for your father don't you Dutta? or not? Dutta turns his face sharply towards her , Aye Sahib! how can you talk like this ? my father is in my heart! since childhood up till now he is my god! Aye Sahib continues pressing him.. well where ever he is Dutta? I am sure he 's not happy seeing all this.. Dutta thinks.. as his mother says.. his son doesn't respect him in the least! Dutta thinks as he hears his mothers words, as he flares his nostrils .. if not for me Dutta! at least do worship out of respect for your father! Dutta takes a deep breath and pressurized by his mother, nods his head in agreement , ok Aye Sahib.. for his sake,.. Aye Sahib is satisfied and chants Jagdambe! joyously.

Near his red jeep Anna dances to the music of a popular raunchy Tamil number! he looks at a beaming Mani and says , this is my favourite song! and he gets in to his jeep as he speaks on his mobile phone.. jan, jani janadarn! speak up! if you hadn't rung! by evening I would have made your leg piece!..on the other end the man with the red chiffon kurta smiles as he waves his gun with a smile.. Anna! the job has been done! Anna dressed all in white sits back in his jeep with his mobile and smiles.

Episode ends Hamlet53 ~11.2.14

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within it self this is a fine episode.. which throws further light on Dutta's character.. his spiritual grounding, plus a peek into his past is reiterated yet again .

The episode also draws a comparison between Naku's strong faith in her deities , and Dutta's lack of religious affiliations..

The setting and mood is appropriate. The visitation to a remote mandir, and a mothers personal religious believes which she expects her son to follow..

The mood is very personalized.. a mother takes her grown son for worship. Aye is aware he is hot to handle and a challenge! Yet she uses her right as his mother to twist his arm into obeying her command , which he does with some reluctance..

Aye persuades him to worship.. he rejects and gives her reasons against it which stem from his heart.. where she goes wrong as his mother is that she forces down the spiritual routine upon him.. using his past life.. he then, brings out the usual why? of certain misfortunes of his experiences, that every non believer tends to bring up when forced to follow a faith just because one happens to be born in one culturally or a family faith. When she doesn't have the right answers to his simple questions that deter him from following the family faith. Aye Sahib gives him flippant answers.. ask god why such and such happened in your life in the hereafter.. it was sad when Dutta challenges her , what blessing of god was to be found in his transformation from the simple Dutta to the don Dutta Bhau?

Dutta is not at the stage when he can evaluate his life, mull over the choices he has made in life.. not yet..once he begins to do that , he may see the presence of their family deity.. see god's blessings and boon upon him and his family..

Aye Sahib has to grant him time.. Dutta has to jump through the hoops of life.. especially, suffering which will inculcate perseverance in him.. and then through perseverance will come hope.. Naku has covered more than him , rejection, suffering, fear, want, but what's more Naku has felt the need to have an higher order entity in her life from whom she can draw her strength to deal with the ups and downs of life.. Dutta hasn't felt that need yet.. so till then Aye Sahib should back off from him.. and allow him to choose a faith..and then be steadfast and reliant on it for mental, spiritual agility ...

N.B, many thanks to those friends who slogged and braved over the last two wu.. fassben, twinks, tha' tammy.. warrie..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamletbig applause for another remarble thread...superb ud...& new thread
Edited by jedy25 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode-119
Hi Hammie🤗
Twinky baby is the late comer here.☺️..Please Allow Twinky baby into the class ...😳.Hugs to my sweeet friend Warrie🤗.Awesome update..❤️.loved the update so much dear❤️...Loved Naku's faithfulness❤️.She is the suitable sherni for Dutta,,👏👏,..Hate Evil Kala😡...She always dominates PN..😡...Hate our fainting queen AS..😡..naku's words are soo powerful..👏👏..She has full faith on Bappa❤️...loved your foot note..❤️.baaji totally upset😭...But hats off to naku.👏..Loved baaji's loyalty❤️...Its such a lovely update.❤️..Thanks soo much for your awesome update dear..🤗..soo sweet of you...Take care..Hug from Twinky baby🤗.

@ Warrie
awee warrie🤗..Loved your comments sooo much dear..❤️❤️..Cheers mate..soo sweet of you my dearest friend🤗..big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode-120
awee zabardast update dear..❤️..Loved it soo much.❤️...really mind blowing...Loved Duji scene & it so sweeet..❤️..Loved AS-Dutta's mother-son moment..❤️...Aweee Naku...her faith has won finally...Loved the way Dutta interrupted Kala's complaint..❤️.Sweet Dutta..❤️loved your writing style,,❤️,,Foot note is fabulous..❤️...Soo sweet of you🤗...Thanks sooo much for your double,for Twinky baby its triple treat..🤗.Thanks a lot...Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Warriee🤗
Me too loved Dutta's sweeet expressions dear..❤️❤️.We are sweeet babies & have same thoughts.🤗..cheers mate...Big hug to my dearest friend Warda...🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey hammie , you nicknamed me tha, lekin aajkal khud " BULLET RAJAH" ban gayee ho, so many episodes 1st u post 2 abhi comment ka bhi time nahin mila toh 1 more. 👏 well done and carry on hum slow coach catch up kar hi leingay. ...abhi kuch pet pooja ke baad aati hoon.
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for udating all the lost and found epis. who toh shukar hai dutta walked back to them himself warna baji and BGS never managed to find anything or anyone in their lives.😆.
although I loved Baji throughout LTL he disappointed me in this episode to keep from bhau that they only went to look for him after Nakku put the idea in their heads.
As Dutta ko bless karvanay ke liyay mandir le gayeen, she could have kept the pooja in the house, when she knows Dutta doesn't like mandirs and specially since sups...she should know her reckless son and his useless BGS means no guarantee of safety anywhere.
thanks for uds.
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗
Awee such a lovely update dear.🤗...enjoyed it soo much...❤️...Loved Duji's convo❤️...baaji was the best friend..👏...Loved him sooo much.❤️...He wants to be with Dutta in his good & bad.❤️...Oh Ayesaab.🤣...!!!..She has started her emotional blackmail.🤣...Poor Dutta.🤣...Its really cute to see Dutta before his Aye...❤️.He looks like a small baby..❤️..his expressions are mind blowing..❤️..Aye saab forcefully persuaded him to worship.😆...poor Dutta..😆.he tried to avoid,but helpless baby hai..😆...Twinky baby wants to pull our Stubborn Dutta baby's cheeks❤️...Aweee sooo sweeet.❤️...Dutta remembered his past...yes Its painful..He has totally lost his hope in deity...But Naku strongly believes her deity.❤️...She has faced a lot more than him..But she never lost her faith.👏...Dutta baby has finally given in & accepted his mother's order..😆...Big danger is waiting for him & his whole family.😲.Loved your foot note sooo much dear..❤️.As always awesome❤️...Mind blowing job.🤗..Thanks soo much for your double dhamakha treat..🤗..Really wonderful.❤️...such a detailed update❤️...powerful writing❤️...its like watching the whole episode alive.❤️..hats off to you..🤗.Eagerly waiting for the next update ...twink baby waiting for her sweet friend's arrival...🤗..we both are good innocent babies....Tu??.😛..Roar-less lion🥱🥱...take care...big hug from Twinky baby...🤗

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
interesting phase ofLTL...excitement begans now...naku time & again proves her luv