Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hi hammiee
can't blame u for been glued to LTL...ANNA aur naku ka encounter FB...MV looked really beautiful in bridal outfit...NAKU not identified by dutta...woh kali hai ...fool ...dutta meeting naku...the look in his eye...nobody could have done it better
subbu come out as a suprise killing anna...i miss it hammiee

lekin make time for ur other thread...

like isn't working
Edited by Nakusha - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~154
Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinky great to see ..
Awe such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Such a delightful treat dear.
❤️..Awee Thank you sooo much our sweetest hammie lion.🤗..Awee Loved Dutta's imaginations of smiling Naku..❤️.totally loved his desperation to meet & save naku.❤️..Naku's images gave extra strength to Dutta & he fought like lion with full of rage❤️.Finally Dutta met naku...But he didn't recognise her..😒.poor naku...She totally hopeless & helpless...Awee Dutta mentioned Naku as his wife...This single word is enough for naku ...yes she received heaven sent joy by hearing this word from him...Now subbu clearly understood the bond between tasha.👍🏼..Err Anna 😡..He was torturing naku by his lustful acts.😡..heartless animal.😡..Poor Subbu.😭..She tried to save naku from her mad husband.❤️..But anna sent her out of the room...Poor naku...she was looking like a frightened Animal & anna was looking like a devil.😡..these 2 episodes ki dialogues are soo nice.❤️..Anna slightly touched naku's skin...Sooo he is going to turn to ashes soon...Anna's dialogues are soo funny.😆..He is full india's lion???🤣...this is the biggest joke.🤣..2 different ways of approach from Dutta & Anna...Dutta didn't bother about that fair maid's beauty 👏& anna became a lustful animal😡..Naku bravely struggled with Anna.👏.She looking like a real lioness👏...Loved your fabulous update & great POV dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️.Thanks sooo much for your lovely update hammie lion.🤗..Sweeet hammieee lion.🤗...Big Teddy hug from twinky baby🤗.
yes the dialogues were a main strength of the the episodes.. overall i loved these episodes.. i prefer , action to romance any time.. and with tasha its from far.. they were far apart always.. loved these great shots.. you work so hard twinky in selecting the clips and putting them up .. thank you so much for always supporting all my work.. much love and many thanks hammie.

PS:-
Hammie lion.🤗..what a devastated match dear!!...hate it...Pakistan 82 all out.😲..errr...fuming...I wish pakistan bat first......No chance for secondly batting team...
yes my mood is off.. but thanks for alerting me twinks..

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi Hammie lion🤗 wow this looks like an interesting piece of writing.. thanks be the serial called LTL..
Aweee Hammie lion... this is the best episode ever...great mixer of love&fight...such a greatest episode dear...Aweee Hammie rok! i think the music that you added in has given it the extra bite .. action packed lion...Honestly you've done a great job dear...No enough words...Reading your update is like watching the episode lively...Enjoyed it to the core dear...Such a detailed update Hammie
thing is twinky its the episodes hammie likes action ones that i liking about..
lion..Hats off to your great job sweetest lion...blissful to read it...your each & every descriptions are just perfect...wah kya effect hai...thanks a ton for your lovely update Hammie lion...Anna became naku's makeup man... 😆😆😆haaa hoo loved the comment.
Thanks to Anna...But Naku did a great mistake...She revealed her truth to a stranger Anna...It will hurt Dutta later...Subbu saved Dutta from anna's Goons & helped him to find Naku...Awee Dutta.loved his innocent look to Subbu...he gives full respect to all the women...this is the specialty of Dutta...Aweee Loved your sweet descriptions about Tasha's great hug Hammie lion.Lovd the way you descriped Dutta's emotions dear...speechless...Aweee Dutta's dialogues are mind blowing...
"hey Naku! don't cry anymore.. it's Anna who will cry now! I am here now.."..Awee Hammie lion...Thank you sooo much dear...Aweee loved Dutta vs Anna's action thriller in your writing style dear...Really superb..When I edit the shots your descriptions were in my mind & you even didn't miss a single thing dear..brilliant job Hammie lion...You've given more beauty to this lovely episode dear...sweetest lion...Anna played cheating game & pointed gun at Naku...Anna well known about Dutta's weakness & his strength..Its Naku his love very put twinky..
...Dutta begged & Naku fearless faced Anna...Aweee Subbu..She bravely decided to kill Anna for the sake of naku & her true love..Hats off to her...and Anna's dialogues are killing...wonderful screenplay...Hammieee lion...Loved this finest episode & zabardast update dear...Every one did a great job in this episode.Thank you sooo much for your mind blowing update Hammie lion...We all really lucky have you our sweetest lion...You are sooo sweeet...take a bow Hammie lion.Sweetest lion.Thank you sooo much to you & tammy...Big teddy bear hug from twinky baby...🤗
thank you so much for doing two separate comments loaded with super shot.. aaand how can i forget the musical scores.. you are so great twinky ..much love and big smile... hammie.

hey i love this gun firing love.😆 hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~156

24th August 2010

Anna & Subu finale

"the truth about your wife you will never find out, your wife's suspense Anna knows! but I shall be taking this secret with me to my grave keep watching her"...Dutta glares at him.. but Naku closes her mouth nervously .. and she has great fear on her face... she lowers her head then looks across to the bleeding dying Anna.. and raises her eyes up at Subu..for Subu does know the truth about Naku ..can she trust Subu..this in itself is an interesting point.. Subu could have exposed Naku.. but she didn't, as the very fact that she shot her husband was proof enough for Naku , that Subu is trustworthy..

Subu looks down at her dying husband as he weakly continues to speak his dying words...keep watching her..see you up there.. and he makes a deep guttural sound and breathes his last.. Naku holds her breath, as Dutta looks at his deadliest enemy die a brutal death at his hands. Subu looks aghast at her dead husband...and cries of sorrow escape from her lips and she wails loudly as all watch on. Dutta looks upon her in regret, Baji too shows sympathy. Naku turns to face Dutta and they look at each other..but silently Dutta looks puzzled at Anna's final words about Naku. Subu looks at them with some concern, from the floor ,where she sits by the body of her husband, and addresses Dutta, if you want to take his talk seriously ? then don't, the truth is Naku loves your sincerely.. she lives for you... never put her through any trails and tribulations where she has to prove her love for you, never test her.. Dutta turns to look at Naku's face and notes a troubled expression ..and Naku looks at Subu with gratitude , for putting in a good word for her.. Subu looks down at her husband and weeping she gathers Anna's head on her folded knees. and sobs and says to her dead husband, this blood shed could have been avoided Anna! I tried to stop you but you never heeded.. Dutta looks confused at her,as he didn't know what to believe now, for she was the one who drugged both him and Naku.. Subu cries, I loved you a lot Anna! but your love turned out to be a lie.. you betrayed me Anna! I didn't betrayed you but you did! she wept as she cried over her dead husbands body.. Naku, Dutta , Baji witnessed the death and Subu's justification of killing her husband.. and accepted the incident as over..

Patil Nivas

Aye Sahib thanks goddess Jagdammba, and prays for the safe return of her son and daughter in law. She prays that he can start life afresh. She admits , that Dutta till date has looked after his family, but is pleased that someone who will look after Dutta has finally arrived. Her phone rings, Dutta! she asks filled with maternal love.. but says , oh no! you? after so many years, just when his life is taking a good turn, you come to cast a shadow on his life! so don't try to contact me again! she warns screaming.. this then is the twist in the story.. so much so for Dutta and Naku leading a happy married life.

Babi comes rushing into the room and finds Aye Sahib under duress. But AS gathers herself and asks did she want her for something. Babi full of joy says , no nothing it's just that Bappa has heard our prayers, Baji just rang and informed that both Naku and Bhau are safe and sound! and Bhau is bringing back Naku! with pride AS says, after defeating his adversary , my son is bringing back his wife home! so make preparations for their welcome and Babi, goes off in great excitement. The phone rings yet again. and AS looks at it with dread. and after many rings, puts the phone off the receiver.. and stands near the off the hook phone filled with anxiety.

Dutta & Naku, Baji

Home ward bound walk the positive trio, Dutta,Naku and Baji. The couple walks on ahead, side by side...and Baji gambols behind them, Dutta's waist coat strung on his shoulder, he looks around at the green forest like setting.Dutta with a twist to his lower jaw , looks ahead also trying to figure out directions.. Naku walks beside him , head lowered ,in silence. Baji too feels the deadly silence between the couple, and looks ahead at them.Dutta finally turns his neck to Naku , stops and says, how come today you have nothing to say? say something.. she looks up at him and replies, what can I say Saab? I still can't believe it that I am free..is it true that all of that has ended..Dutta lowered his head and then raised his eyes and says, it's just began.. Naku gives him a quizzical look.. and he firms his face and moves on leaving her with some food for thought. .. all three stroll on and Naku turns to him, Saab , ummm, you put your life at risk for my sake, what if something had happened to you?.. and Dutta gives her a sided look and replies, so? you saying I shouldn't have come for you? I shouldn't have bothered to save your life ? huh? he growled, but what does it matter ? you jolly well knew I would come to get you! he glares at her.. and moans, think about what you are saying.. he chides her and she lowers her eyes.. he rolls his eyes and looks away from her face , then turns to give her a sided look and orders, her gently, come lets head home Naku, our people are waiting there for us...and he gives her a roguish look, then his fingers gently hold are arm covered by her chunni..Naku looks into his tender eyes and they walk ahead.. Baji's smiling face is seen behind their arms. Dutta pulls her on as Baji's smile widens. Dutta walks ahead with a new confidence in his eyes.. Jagtap's and Naku words seem to surface on his persona , that in love the whole world appears beautiful..

Naku walks ahead with apprehension in her eyes.. she possibly thinks of how her return to Patil Nivas will be accepted by her husband's family.

Still she looks past him at his hand with her symbol of marriage ,her mangulsutra around his hand and wrist.Dutta stops and looks at where she stares and raises his arm.. and muses then parts his lips and gives her a sided look as Naku waits.. shyly with her head lowered. Shyly he feels it around his wrist and begins to undo it ,so he can put the symbol of a married woman around Naku's neck..

Hey every body! Dutta Bhau is here! yell his BG and he turns his head from his hand to his BGs. Naku, Baji too turn to the group of smiling BGs who turn up to greet their Bhau! Baji walks past Dutta and Naku and runs to them.. while Naku turns to his Dutta's hand with the mangulsutra around it by his side. He too regrets the interruption and he props his bottom lip into his mouth.. and turns to a disappointed Naku... then grabs her hand just above the wrist and with a smile for his men walks with Naku nearer to the vehicles.. he opens the car door for her to get in and once she's in he safely shuts her door, walks around the car and sits in .. and the cars are homeward bound..

Kala 's room

Kala stands before the mirror holding this white blond ,blue eyed doll.. symbolic of Naku ? which one? dusky or fair? So does Kala know about Naku's fairness..?? she speaks to the doll, so you are hoping to be dil of this house, and my sil? hey you are but a maid! and she squashes in the dolls cheeks, than looks at it, what are you compared to Kalavati? I can squash you in the palm of my hand, she says in venom...you just return to this place , then wait and watch..I'll shatter all your heart's desires into a million pieces, and she wrenches off the dolls head and spurns it aside with hatred on the floor! before Leela and Sudarshan's feet. Leela remarks, Tai I think you've forgotten how Bhau side lined what you suggested and went to get Nakusha anyway, Tai now Bhau will endanger his life every so often to protect her! it's too late now Tai , all is lost.. Kala looks at her sister, and Sudarshan too agrees with his wife, she's right Tai ,looks like Nakusha's destiny possesses more power than all our brains put together ..or maybe this love of her's is more effective then our hatred, because really! we have tried our hardest ..seems she's won! Kala hurts with pain, how is it that you fear now? have lost your confidence, have you forgotten whatever I did and am doing..it's for your betterment too.. she tries to remind them , but Leela disagrees , it's no use now Tai, it appears that Kishore was right! he said love has more power than hate.. I think we have lost before Nakusha's love. Kala glares at that with unacceptance . Kishore comes in humming, looks at their glum faces , then looks at the dolls head near his foot.. he picks it up and looks at his wife, you still at it.. demise talk..haven't you all got it! the wind has changed direction! how can I make you understand that those you wanted to break, have become more resilient and powerful.. god is not dead.. for love has found it's place in this house! and you now stand alone, all alone.. he tells his wife.. and then turns to his wardrobe, I'd better get ready to receive the son and dil of this household! he selects an outfit and asks his wife, how about his Kala? do you reckon it'll nice for the occasion? She gives no response and he happily carries on singing, collects his stuff and leaves all happy. Leela and Sudarshan too look at each other and leave a fuming Kala on her own..

Dutta & Naku's return

Outside PN great celebrations take place , drums beat and Sethji, Kishore dance with

joy. The decorated gate is opened and in drives the cavalcade of Dutta Bhau..and the white car stood with a screech as Naku lurches forward.. Kishore spots the cars and stop. Sethji jumps for joy cheering hooray! Dutta Bhau is here! Baji came out of the white car and yells with glee and starts dancing with joy.. in the car. Dutta gives Naku a sided look..as she sits silently... there eyes lock till she silently tries to open the car door.. but fails..Dutta watches, amused. As she clicks, but it's on child lock .. she looks ahead silently. He looks down at her door and shyly stretches his arm across her and unlocks it an pushes the car door ajar for her.She looks at him sideways with a small smile, and he responds by a gentle blink of his eyes..that linger on her.. but Baji opens Dutta's door singing loudly! and pulls Dutta out of the car as Dutta looks helplessly at Naku. As Baji walks him away from the car, Dutta looks at Naku..who steps out of the car by herself, and stands at the side of the car. Sethji runs up to her and says Tai! I told Aye, Bhau won't let anything happen to you! Naku caresses her brothers face .Kishore stops dancing and goes to Naku.. and Dutta turns his head , with a smile on his face. Kishore asks her, you ok? and she nods with a smile, and he continues, nothing would've happened to you anyway, you had every ones blessings with you, come! AS is waiting to see you both of you.. and Dutta smiles as he looks across... but Naku waits by the car and looks at Dutta standing afar.. she takes a step ahead then stops and he turns to her.. and looks down at her serious face.. he reaches out for her arm above her wrist and leads her through the dancers..

AS's eyes wait for Dutta to enter... slowly his feet and hers by his side appear on the door step, and the both walk in.. both the mothers smile, but Leela, Sudarshan look clearly unhappy, as they see Dutta holding on to Naku's arm.. both walk in showered by yellow flower petals.Dutta looks ahead at a weeping with joy Babi..AS , says to Babi they look lovely as a couple don't they? and Babi smiles shyly.. episode ends Hamlet53 3.4.14.

~~~~~~~~

So it's the exit of two fine actors, Mouli Ganguly as Subu and Murli Sharma as Anna.. a husband and wife in role that prompted the union of Dutta and Naku in JJM1.. and in JJM2, another couple Parvati and Shiv restore Dutta's eyes and tasha's marriage.

It's noteworthy that Dutta not once doubted his wife's virtue after hearing Anna's words "the truth about his wife". it is tragic though that Dutta cannot even that it could be something that is related to Naku's appearance identity.. the first port of call on any person..

Subu inspite of being the epitome of Anna's beautiful, devoted wife ends up being his murderer.. and all because she was cheated. Her husband was ready to abandon her for the next pretty face he came across.

But somewhere in the end it became for Subu a crusade that allow true lovers to meet yet again..

So before even tasha's wedded romance should transpire .. another unwelcome visitor and twist is in the making .. as if Kala and her dirty minded moves are not enough..

N.B ~Thanks for reading the previous WUs.. fassben, twinky, warrie, tammy, Naku..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm episode subhu justification for nakku love dutta wants nakku to talk romantic tension from dutta's side but no direct confessions kala evil tension and kishore teasing evils car scenes hesitation between tasha baji haddi iski koi shaadi karado dutta taking naku hand gain now there entry in pn
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi sweet Hammie lion 🤗
Awee Such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..Awee hammie lion..You are sooo sweeet...🤗...Anna's final words puzzled Dutta...Poor Naku..she totally helpless.😕.But Subbu saved Naku &asked Dutta to never test naku.❤️..subbu was a golden hearted lady.❤️..loved her character soo much.❤️..She killed her husband ...But she didn't worry about herself..👏she just worried about naku & her love..👏Loved Subbu's justification behind Anna's death.👍🏼...Anna well deserved punishment for Anna...aweee murli sharma & mouli ganguly have done great job👏..brilliant performance.they played a major role in Tasha's re-union👏...its exit for two wonderful actors.😭😭..best cameos...loved the soo much ❤️...Aweee Its just a beginning of Tasha's life❤️...loved the background scenario... full of green forest...It just indicates fresh start of Tasha's love life..Awee dutta...he tried to express his love indirectly.❤️.loved his dialogues..❤️.Naku tube light hai.😛.awe Dutta holds Naku's arm...Naughty baaji smiling...awe Hammie loved your "Jagtap's and Naku words seem to surface on Dutta's persona , that in love the whole world appears beautiful..".❤️..Its really such a treat to read your lovely updates with your sweet thoughts dear..❤️.Sweet hammie lion.🤗..Dutta decided to put MS around Naku's neck BUT..😲.STUPID Bodyguards spoiled everything..😡😡.uuummmh...Hate this mad evil trio .🤢.Kala behaved like a crazy woman..🤪..errr thats cute doll hai..this stupid lady destroyed that doll.😡.errr...bad lady.😡.Loved Kishore's tease..😆.kala fuming in angry.😆
..now its time for next cameo.😕.but he won't play a good role in Tasha's love life..😛.but he is going to break Dutta's heart into billion pieces.😭..Awee Tasha arrived in PN ...loved the way Dutta helps to Naku❤️...sweet scene..They shared a cute eyelock.❤️.BUT Baaji rao ruined Tasha's moment...Err Baaji should find a girl for himself.😡😛...Awee Tasha entered in PN with holding hands...aweee Superb update & lovely POV dear..❤️.Enjoyed the update sooo much..🤗...Thanks soo much for your delightful update Hammie lion..🤗...Our Sweeetie pie lion.🤗..Twinky baby soo happy🤗...Enjoyed the sweet update dear...Thanks a lot🤗...Twinky baby waiting for her Warriee..😔.will pray for continuous power supply.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next yummy update hammie lion🤗...Twinky baby good baby na...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

Errr Stupid bodyguards... ...ruined everything...

Errr Baaaji !!!!!!..Please leave Tasha alone...You please go and dance with your half pant or romance with your roops...

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi hamlet

wonderful ud👏

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi sweet Hammie lion 🤗 hi twinky , as always good to see you.
Awee Such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..Awee hammie lion..You are sooo sweeet...🤗...Anna's final words puzzled Dutta...Poor Naku..she totally helpless.😕.But Subbu saved Naku &asked Dutta to never test naku.❤️..subbu was a golden hearted lady.❤️..loved her character soo much.❤️..She killed her husband ...But she didn't worry about herself..👏she just worried about naku & her love..👏Loved Subbu's justification behind Anna's death.👍🏼...Anna well deserved punishment for Anna...aweee murli sharma & mouli ganguly have done great job👏..brilliant performance.they played a major role in Tasha's re-union👏...its exit for two wonderful actors.😭😭..best cameos...loved the soo much ❤️...Aweee Its just a beginning of Tasha's life❤️...loved the background scenario... full of green forest...It just indicates fresh start of Tasha's love life..Awee dutta...he tried to express his love indirectly.❤️.loved his dialogues..❤️.Naku tube light hai.😛.awe Dutta holds Naku's arm...Naughty baaji smiling...awe Hammie loved your "Jagtap's and Naku words seem to surface on Dutta's persona , that in love the whole world appears beautiful..".❤️..Its really such a treat to read your lovely updates with your sweet thoughts dear..❤️.Sweet hammie lion.🤗..Dutta decided to put MS around Naku's neck BUT..😲.STUPID Bodyguards spoiled everything..😡😡.uuummmh...Hate this mad evil trio .🤢.Kala behaved like a crazy woman..🤪..errr thats cute doll hai..this stupid lady destroyed that doll.😡.errr...bad lady.😡.Loved Kishore's tease..😆.kala fuming in angry.😆
..now its time for next cameo.😕.but he won't play a good role in Tasha's love life..😛.but he is going to break Dutta's heart into billion pieces.😭..Awee Tasha arrived in PN ...loved the way Dutta helps to Naku❤️...sweet scene..They shared a cute eyelock.❤️.BUT Baaji rao ruined Tasha's moment...Err Baaji should find a girl for himself.😡😛...Awee Tasha entered in PN with holding hands...aweee Superb update & lovely POV dear..❤️.Enjoyed the update sooo much..🤗...Thanks soo much for your delightful update Hammie lion..🤗...Our Sweeetie pie lion.🤗..Twinky baby soo happy🤗...Enjoyed the sweet update dear...Thanks a lot🤗...Twinky baby waiting for her Warriee..😔.will pray for continuous power supply.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next yummy update hammie lion🤗...Twinky baby good baby na...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗
thanks for such a brilliant comment pictures and the shots are great.. dutta's expressionin the anna's dying scene were rather great .. naku too gave great expressions yes twinky is a good girl for sure.. you are always here to support my work.. much love hammie.

Errr Stupid bodyguards... ...ruined everything...

Errr Baaaji !!!!!!..Please leave Tasha alone...You please go and dance with your half pant or romance with your roops...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse , good to see you mate,

wonderful ud👏

glad you enjoyed it now starts the tasha eye lock period... 😛 hey thanks for reading and commenting. much love hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
thanks soo much for the annotations dear.🤗..Eagerly waiting or the next update...Good girl nehi.😛..Good BABY...Sweet Hammie lion..🤗.Please update sooon...🤗.Take care...Big Hug From Twinky baby...🤗