Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Awee Tammy🤗
Nice video dear.❤️.Loved it sooo much.❤️...Sooo sweet of you ..🤗...Thanks soo much for sharing dear.🤗..You & Hammie are always soo sweet🤗..Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Word Count: 0

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammieee lion🤗
Twinky baby & all friends eagerly waiting for today's action thriller + longing Dutta....Please update sooon Hammieee lion...🤗.Our sweetest lion na...🤗How are you hammie lion??..🤗.Hope noo cold & you feel better .🤗...twinky baby waiting...hammie lion🤗!!..may I continue my naughty& post my crying pictures dear???😳..Twinky baby seeking for your permission..😳..twinky baby badly missing her naughty 😒..big teddy hug from Twinky baby.🤗..

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Warda

Hi Warrieee🤗

Where are you dear friend??😭😭..Where is Hammie lion?.😕..Tahera??.😕Twinky baby home alone.😭😭...SAD...😭😭😭..Twink y baby crying & going to bed now.😭😭.Take care Warrie...Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemmm episode baji in dutta action and nakku dancing in anna dreamd dutta pitayi karega iski subhu you reap what have you sownanna devil plans nakku is remembering the bas... of her life
i dedicate this song to subhu
hi tammy, thanks for your lovely comment and loved the vm.. hey thats neil nitin mukesh.. 😛 ok tammy the wu are two.. so do 19th august, 23rd aug, 154 .155 much love hammie.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v8Lrhqti4Q[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sona good to see you ..
SUBU track was too good...Anna IS A LEECH...

congrats for 50pgs👏
yes brilliant pair subu/anna.. brought life to the other wise only FB scenes of tasha interaction..
thanks for your comment. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinkie great to see you baby
Such an awesome update dear🤗...Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Loved Duji's action thriller..❤️...Anna lost his senses& dreamed about fair Naku😡...Poor Subbu..such an unbearable situation to her.Subu broke up another woman's marriage & now fate dragged her to the same position😲...Subbu totally helpless now.....Loved Tammy's situational song .❤️👍🏼...Duji entered into the Anna's den...Dutta searching for Naku....Loved his emotions❤️.Naku praying For Dutta's safety❤️.she totally forgot about her critical state & totally worried about Dutta..❤️...Yes Dutta is a good human being.❤️..Morey & Anna are heartless devils..😡.Both Dutta & Subbu in opposite direction & searching for naku...Dutta going to see Naku in fair avatar...Thanks soo much for your lovely update🤗 & great analysis dear❤️..Enjoyed the update sooo much❤️...Thanks soo much for the treat dear🤗...Sooo sweeet of you..Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

thanks for your great comment, iam glad you read it and commented.. these shots you have posted are great , have to say naku looked beautiful... next two wu are great but the last one is going to be the one today.. iam so busy with these wu asthey are really fantastic.. the dialogues thanks so much for all the great and active interest you take in my work twinky.. hammie is humbled.. ohhh haan got your missing me message.. iwas busy doing the two wu.. gn sweet baby have nice tasha dreams😆 much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 154

19th August 2010

Dutta and Subu

Dutta and Subu are not destined to meet for the moment. Subu goes her way and Dutta continues his search for Naku , gun poised.. suddenly a man with a sword confronts him, Dutta gives him the frontal kick action! punches him and he drops in a heap before him on the floor.. from the side appears a dusky Naku as last seen by Dutta in her floral soft pink outfit..she calls out to him Saab! and both look at each other from different ends of the narrow first floor corridor..he turns to her and lovingly she says to him, you took so long to come.. she giggles and he walks on towards her.. but when he draws closer he just finds a lamp in place of her.. it was a figment of his imagination. He looks around and ahead, utterly disappointed, and with a miserable sigh moves on at the task of finding her. He comes to yet another area of Anna's house and suddenly from behind, another armed man approaches him with a yell hey! Dutta swerves and folds his arm against the man's neck as he hammers him into the wall , another guy pounces on Dutta from the other side. Dutta slaps him with his free arm and twists his body against the wall too! I am here Saab...he hears Naku! and has another allusion of a smiling Naku.. Dutta is distracted by her image and the two men he overpowered break loose and Dutta punches them, and turns to see Naku still waiting for him. naku's brilliant smiles pulls him towards her, he walks and stands before her .. and raises his hands to feel her shoulders, but finds nothing there except empty space, and clenches his injured hand in to fist... in sheer frustration he groans, hey Naku where are you?

Dutta & Naku

Naku sits on the floor in bridal outfit, her back rests against the bed. The wind howls and blows the floor length sheer curtains in the room.. the door clicks open and Dutta enters the room , gusts of wind swirl the white net curtains around him as he looks ahead gun in hand. He walks around the room, while Naku sits concealed deep in thought by the bedside. He looks around the curtains furling and unfurling on his face and then he peers.. and suddenly calls out, Nakusha!.. Naku turns her neck and heturns his body ..and she sees his profile, yet again he calls out, Nakusha!.Naku stands up! and looks towards him, he looks to his side, she runs towards him but the swirling curtains come between them.. she waits and looks at him longingly.. he can sense something, but continues to look around the other way. Till gun in hand he notices a figure behind the swirling curtains.. he lowers his eyes and she moves her head trying to evade the curtains ..he sees this person in the distance with billowing moves of the long white curtains.. between him and this figure.. he looks at her puzzled. She waits in anticipation of being recognized ..his brow furrows and she lowers her head.. and waits in hope with a little smile.. through the white curtains that fly around him he muses as he looks upon this figure from a distance.. then briskly turns his head the other way.. hey girl!! have you seen my wife? Naku turns her head down disappointed.. he didn't recognize her! her name is Nakusha! Dutta asks desperately ..tearfully she shuts her eyes in pain, he groans in pain, Naku where are you? she stands dejected ..and turns to look upon in desperation.. wanting to say I am her, but clearly frightened of his wrath at finding out the truth. Dutta looks around and then turns to this girl again, why don't you say something? if this gun frightens you , then don't be.. my enmity is not with you, I have come for Anna! my wife she is dark! look I don't have much time!! he roars.. and in a fit of rage he comes forward ,walks past her looks around, turns , then parts the curtains in a fit and storms out of the room.. Naku feels hopeless, as he goes past her , around her ,not knowing her.. Subu watches the whole scene from behind the door and the complete picture of Dutta and Naku's bond clarifies before her.

Anna & Naku

The door suddenly bursts open and in barges Anna! Naku looks like a frightened animal.. and he comes straight to Naku and asks her, what's taking you so long? how long are you going to make Anna wait? see time has been wasted and there's a problem now, the auspicious time for marriage has past! but now the auspicious time has arrived for the nuptial night! so I've decided , to cancel the marriage and direct consummate the marriage! Naku and Subu are both horrified, and he grabs hold of Naku's arm.. but Subu comes in between and warns him, before you touch her! you will have to step over my dead body! Naku hides behind the bed post of the room...and Anna goes to Subu , what for? why would I want to kill you? you are my wife! but what kind of a wife are you? your husband loves you so much, and you are coming in your husband's way! now tell me the truth, to separate this girl from Dutta was your idea wasn't it? so now what's the matter? Subu argues, if you touch her! you'll turn to ashes Anna! he mocks her and ducks past her and touches Naku and scoffs, there, I've touched her now? have I turned to ashes? and even if I do burn down to ashes, you're there to pray for my soul to be saved and ask for my repentance! now go and carry on with your worship! he orders her.. and drags Subu out of the room by her arm. She begs him not to defile Naku ,but he shuts the door in her face! and then shuts the door and faces a horrified Naku.

He moves towards her and Naku is repulsed by his sight..and backs off from him, trips on the carpet and lands up on the floor against the back wall... she moans in pain and Anna says, be careful.. and craftily he comes to her and stands by her, it's ok.. and she cringes at the sight of him. He turns around his wife's photograph, on a table that stands between them against the wall. Naku in fear looks up at him, he backs off a bit, looks out of the window and sits down on the wall and rests his back against the back wall.. and looks sideways at Naku from under the table legs..she supresses a scream, trembling, he says, don't cry.. I am saying stop crying!its ok.. what do you see in that Dutta? you don't have any idea what a big man this Malleshwar Ramalingaya is.. I have so much power, wealth , strength, three times more than Dutta! Dutta! Dutta Saab! he mocks. That Dutta of yours is only lion of Patilvadi! this Mallesh Anna if full India's lion! huh..? look at me I am speaking to you! he gripes and reaches out for her arm under the table and she shrieks and and runs to the other end of the room and falls down against the wall like a frightened animal! he too gets up from the floor and swaggers towards her, and mumbles , stop acting like a frightened goat! She beats the wall as his feet near her.. you are my lioness aren't you? he woos her, she hyperventilates , as he brings his face closer to her, told you , not to be frightened.. humm.. what did I think of doing? I decided to marry you.. he taps her back with his finger tips and she turns her face literally against the wall,.. yes I know Anna's style is a bit different, first consummation, then afterwards marriage.. now stop it you don't look nice when you cry , he says as his hand brushes the side of her face and she turns it to the wall and his hand covers the side of her head..

Dutta comes up the stairs in the dark shadows, and turns on to the first floor corridor.. Anna soothes her , stop now , your spoiling your look he fixes her forehead ornament and she cringes with revulsion.. and then palms her face and she screams.. nooo!!! Dutta stops in his tracks! Helppp! He mouths Naku!.. and Anna looks at her face.. Dutta looks down.. and Naku screams, Saaabbb! And Anna mimics her , helppp! what is all this? Dutta being the ass that he is rushes down the stairs. Anna asks Naku, who is going to come here if you scream? by saying save me, help! you are breaking my heart!

Dutta runs and hides behind a corner wall.. Anna asks her, am I forcing you, humm? I love you so much, so now stop the crying now, I am saying it nicely so listen to me.. come now.. and he gets up and grabs her arm and she flaps her hands in hysteria , no no no! she cries out bitterly. he inclines over her and looks down at her and continues , come now and then he pulls her forcibly and she resists, fighting him off refusing to get up, and howls and Dutta comes out from behind the corner wall and moves down against the wall.. gun in hand. Anna drags her and she screams Saab! Saab! and Dutta kicks open the door to a room! wrong rooms all of them!

Anna drags her to the bed! and throws her across it! and glares down at her..she slowly turns her neck backwards to see his next move.

Dutta moves down the corridor pointing his gun in all directions..

Naku with trembling lips look back at Anna who glares down at her in triumph at some prize. and smiles, leeringly.

Dutta outside opens doors to many rooms but suffers repeated defeat. Naku looks around exhausted and full of despair. Dutta bangs his fist in the wall then rests his hand on the wall and her mangulsutra dangles off his wrist before his stressed eyes..

Anna now tried moves to the bed and Naku knocks a table lamp to the floor. He looks around..

Outside Dutta draws strength from the pendant ..and suddenly voices Bhau! he turns his head and can feels a gun point to his head. Anna proceeds forward, Naku draws away from him on the bed.. Dutta turns and finds Anna's men holding guns to his person, then gives a sided look..two men hold him at gunpoint.

Anna looks down at Naku and on his knees moves up onto the bed and looks at Naku...she moves back.. and Dutta stands in the corridor with his mouth pulled to one side a gun still at his forehead.. Naku springs forward to ward off Anna! who grabs both her wrists, and Dutta spins around and gives long kick backs to the two men.

Inside Naku puts up a brave struggle with Anna with her arms and hands, and outside Dutta kicks and punches the living day lights out of the two men. Anna says to Naku , now be a good girl! and she bites his hands .and screams Saab! and Anna says with a evil glint in his eyes, your Dutta is mad! people look for a diamond in a coal mine ! and he has turned a diamond into a piece of coal! what for? he asks her.. outside Dutta turns with a face like thunder.. and inside Naku glares like a dangerous lioness at Anna ... episode ends Hamlet53 ~ 31.3.14

Episode has the two parallel scenes that Naku has with Dutta and Anna.. both as her real self. Both men respond differently, where as Anna lusts for her, Dutta just looks through this unknown fair maiden.

Episode contains, Naku's 'illusions that visit Dutta. These serve as a confirmation of changed sentiments that Dutta now feels for Naku.. also as he gets her images he receives strength to continue his search for her..

The scene between Dutta and Naku is not just about lost and found.. but for Naku it's about recognising the fact that he knows not the real Naku..

But despite the grief of not being recognized by Dutta.. she still receives the heaven sent joy of hearing him call her his wife!

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 155

23rd August 2010

Naku and Anna

"your Dutta is mad! people look for a diamond in a coal mine ! and he has turned a diamond into a piece of coal! what for? yells Anna in Naku's face, why does he hide your beauty, by putting this black stuff? Naku's face twists in anger, what is there in your Dark colour that Dutta can see! but Anna cannot? tell me? he demands. Dusky Nakusha fine! let's make you dark again, he decides ,opens a drawer, gets hold of his some kohl that presumably belongs to Subu, opens the tin' and mumbles, this is your favourite colour black! He dabs his fingers in the greasy kohl, rubs it on his fingers and smears it across her forehead, her cheeks, and eventually on her complete face with his palm!

Outside two men with a rifles stands vigil.. seeing everything looks clear they move off and Baji !with two guns cocked in both his hand comes up the stairs, cautiously; looks around and backs off into an open door.Dutta comes walking down the corridor and suddenly two men with drawn swords confront him and cross their swords near his neck.Third man emerges out of a room and stands behind Dutta.. Dutta stands holding his hands with his gun crossed before him. suddenly a loud scream is heard ahhh! Before Dutta stands Subu gun aimed.. ahead..Dutta looks at her puzzled , trying to figure out where he had seen this bedecked woman before ..he recalls the words, "Saab may all your dreams come true"..and he lowers his eyes and recalls..FB..the woman, who gave them Prasad .. she smiles at a puzzled Dutta .. Anna's man warns her, amma you are betraying Anna! and she moves her gun and shoots the speakers and all of Anna's men are dead..Dutta is confused by her intervention! but he still waits for her to shoot him with with a firm proud face. but she lowers her gun, with a mysterious look on her face and says ,go save your wife!..take this way, she indicates with her eyes and head.. Dutta turns to look in the direction she points out and then with big innocent eyes he looks at her, and silently gives a brief nod, this then is Dutta, decent ,dignified and respectful to all women , young or old, pretty or not..[ don't know what happened in Naku's case?.. perhaps he is guilty of having other sort of feelings for the little maid who works in his castle] and hurriedly he scoots off and Subu turns her face. and moves off.

Naku's bridal skirt is visible; slowly she moves forward and a dark Naku glares across at Anna. He looks, up and down at her , holding his red face towel; and nods his head, nope this will not do you look ugly again! I can't see anything in you that Dutta can see in your dark looks.. I want to turn you like a beautiful diamond again! and stud you in my ring and make you mine forever.. do you understand what I am saying? he asks Naku. she glares at him with tears in her eyes, and then mocks him, this is the difference between you and Saab ..what he sees in me you can't see not even a million years,..hey!Saab doesn't even know that I am beautiful in reality.. yet he never scorns me or treats me like scum for my dusky complexion .. Saab looks at a person's heart, not their looks! This then is one mistake Naku makes in her overly honesty..

Anna delves on the piece of confession that Naku gives him.. and his mind spins into further planning against his deadliest foe Dutta.

Dutta's to the rescue!

The door is kicked open! and in barges Dutta gun poised in hand. Anna moves his eyes at the noise ; both Anna Naku look at Dutta gun pointing to Anna ,as he moves forward

Anna shifts his eyes from Dutta to a dusky Naku.. happily Naku moves to Dutta , says Saab! Dutta gives her a deadly look.. and Baji comes in as Anna says, hey! you! and moves to Dutta and Baji pulls his gun , hey Anna! put your hands up! and don't you dare move! move now! orders Baji as he points his gun behind Anna's head who confronts an amused Dutta! who gives him a cranked head cold mocking look.. Anna turns back and sees Baji with a pair of guns cocked at him.. and Baji blinks his eyes and jerks his head telling Anna to get a move along! Anna smiles and says, just calm down guys, and Baji yells shut up! and forces Anna at gun point to leave the room.

Dutta & Naku hug

Anna is led past Dutta who stares at a dressed as a bride dusky Naku.. she smiles at him.. music plays ,Jane jogi de nal.. and Dutta stares at her with an expression full of, sadness, apology, regret at landing her in such a mess, all because of his dark profession.. his brow furrows, and his stare continues..Naku cries and waits.. for him to say something..she has FBs of time spent in the forest , those acts of his love.FB, he thinks of how they were separated ;how she held his hand and told him , she loved him, despite of being nothing to look at..She thinks of how she hugged him in the forest..how he put his waist coat on her..wraps his wound; he recalls how he married her out of rage and cruelty. How she returned his mangalsutra, how she saved his life in the temple...and tearfully Dutta looks at her tearful yet smiling face..and dazed he walks to her and puts his arms around her back and presses his cheek against hers..Naku hands travel up his back, as she clings to him crying..he closes his eyes in bliss.. as she digs her face in his shoulder; he caresses his stubble cheek against hers..he flares his nostrils as he feels her trembling and crying, hey Naku! don't cry anymore.. it's Anna who will cry now! I am here now.. and let's go of her..

Dutta & Anna final face off!

Anna enters the semi lit hall .. Baji behind holds him at gun point!the room seems bare.. slowly it lights up as Baji points his gun at Anna's head and gives him a cocky smile...out come Anna's hench men loads of them, but and are stopped in their tracks at seeing, their leader held at gun point by Baji in the middle of the room.

Subu too enters from behind the curtains..and walks to her husband and stands close to him..he turns his head backwards towards her. Baji continues to aim both his guns, at Anna. Both Anna and Subu muse about what will happen?

Then Naku and Dutta come up the stairs , hand in hand and enter the room together. Naku is in her pink floral out fit in her Koel look. Anna was keen to see what image Naku presents of herself to Dutta.. he is bemused.. but not to amused to see them hand in hand.. all seems well between them, but Anna knows something that Dutta doesn't ..

Both glare at Anna but calmly.. and Baji gives a smug smile! as they walk on, Dutta lets go of Naku's hand..and walks up boldly and confronts Anna headlong. Anna too moves toward's Dutta, and both men square each other up with their eyes. Dutta is armed.. Anna isn't .Dutta recalls Anna's words, what did you say to me Dutta? you challenged me.. that I'll come unarmed to kill you Anna.. and Dutta lowers his gun, and gives him a frigid ferocious cold blooded lion like look.. and then with equal coldness says , Baji this battle is between me and Anna.. you needn't be in the middle.. step aside! Baji complains but Bhau! and Dutta looks at him and lightly swerves his head to indicate , let it go.. and Baji lowers his guns in a mood. Anna cocks his head at Dutta to proceed.. Dutta, relaxes his shoulders and narrows his eyes, as Naku mocks at Anna with an impending doom for him expression.. Dutta says without mincing his works, the moment you have waited for has approached now ..but the shameful act you did to bring this meeting about, is dastardly in itself! knocking me out of my senses, and kidnapping my wife is dead easy! but now that I am before you in my full senses, you dare to touch my wife! or order your men to rip Dutta apart, I am here before you in person!.. you wanted a heart to heart meeting with me didn't you? well I'll give you a hand to hand meeting! roars Dutta! and Dutta raises up his fist at Anna. . I'll be unarmed, and you be unarmed, I'll be on my own! and you'll be on your own too! and we fight till our last breath! Dutta sets the rules of the fight and throws his gun over his head and it drops on the floor with a bang.. Subu and Naku both watch. Anna says sleazily.. I like your style, very courageous, I Malleshwar , ready now! he cocks his mouth with a sweep of his arm; as he moves towards Dutta.. and then yells at his men , now get that straight all my man ! no one comes between me and Dutta , put your guns down! all his men lower their guns and Dutta narrows his eyes..and with a low tilt of his head, he hypes himself with , FBs of Naku being thrown over a man's shoulder and being carried off; him lying on the road semiconscious. ..Anna, words I am sending you a video of your wife; watch and enjoy it, Naku as a scarecrow. Dutta dead pan stares at Anna's face..and clicks shut his wounded palm first , then clicks his other palm ..ready to punch Anna's amused face..Naku watches keenly from behind Dutta.. and Subu to waits for the duel to begin, Baji flares his nostrils and Anna raises his red towel in the middle, and dangles it in the middle of them and Dutta who watches him with fixed narrowed eyes; as the red face cloth dangles a bit, so does Dutta's neck!till finally Anna lets go of the red towel.. and then leaps on to Dutta and takes a punch at him , Dutta grabs his fist and twists it and pulls Anna towards him who takes Dutta into a neck lock..then Dutta with great force wrenches free and pulls Anna towards his chest and takes him into an arm lock. Both men twist , and unfurl and take each other into arm locks.Anna grabs Dutta's arms and gives him a side kick with his leg.and Dutta starts by giving Anna sharp, chin, jaw cut heavy punches with his fists!.. so forceful that Dutta's body spins around! with each punch he lands on Anna's face! Dutta's impact builds up and Anna is constantly thrown off balance and his wife 's face hurts in agony. Anna's men watch in awe at the lion's fighting power. Finally Anna gathers himself and gives Dutta a heavy punch that thrusts Dutta against the wall but Dutta lashes back with a heavy kick with his leg plus further heavy punches into Anna! and Dutta gives him side kicks with his legs and spinning punches with his fists! Dutta sees red and all of Anna's men wait for the inevitable.. Anna was being beaten by this roaring lion Dutta Bhau! sweating Dutta turns into a monster and his punches get more and rougher.. and Subu closes her eyes..till Dutta knocks him to the ground with a final punch.. Anna lies on the floor bleeding from his nose and he stretches his arm to a gun lying on the floor..crawls , grabs it! stands up and points the gun at Naku! all look in horror. Dutta warns, no Anna, don't harm her! don't do it! begs Dutta , and Anna retorts, what did you say , don't do it? Dutta growls don't hurt her Anna! Anna laughs, listen to this, he says don't harm her! everything is fair in love and war, you've must have heard that.. he retorts as he continues to aim his gun at Naku!.. Dutta glares at him from the side.. Naku just stands there bravely ready to die for Dutta .. and Subu looks on in panic.. Baji panics and Dutta looks at the gun in Anna's hand , who cocks the gun , his finger on the trigger! Naku looks into Anna's face with hatred and dare! Dutta watches the gun and he looks at a fearless Naku in the face of death and he leaps forward and jostles Anna's arm with the gun a shot is heard and Naku collapses on the floor! But Anna is shot! there is blood squirting out of his white shirt! Naku is held by Dutta on the floor , Naku! Naku ! Dutta shouts.. while a standing Anna looks queasy, and looks down at blood on his white kurta.. and he sinks to the floor, while Subu stands with a gun in her hand looking dazed and her eyes follow him thump to the floor..

Baji and Naku both tend to a passed out Naku.. Subu watches and waits for Naku to hear Dutta's voice shouting Naku! Naku ! finally she comes around looking up at him as he holds her face in his palm and he breathes a sigh of relief..

Anna turns on his side gun still in hand and he looks across to Dutta and Naku..and then turns his head to look at his wife Subu standing and holding a gun. Dutta looks at Anna on the floor.. Subu in great sadness moves to her husband.. and Dutta sits Naku up and Subu looks crying at her husband. Naku with tears in her eyes looks up at Subu.. and Dutta and Naku watch her crouch beside Anna who groans as he looks up at her..no Subu .. you betrayed me? she cries and he turns his face from her and looks at Dutta..and says ,what can I say my wife has betrayed me.. I am such an unlucky husband.. he turns to Subu, what have you done? and all because of that Naku.. Dutta listens and Naku holds her breath..you Dutta must be very happy to see me like this huh?its my badluck! but you haven't won the battle yet Dutta...Dutta glares at him ..and Anna carries on, and this Mallesh has not lost yet..I'll tell you something, you mustered up so much courage to rescue this wife of yours ..one day you'll discover, you are such a big fool!life is playing a very dangerous game with you..when you find out what that game is ,you Dutta will go MAD! the truth about your wife you will never find out, your wife's suspense Anna knows! but I shall be taking this secret with me to my grave...Dutta glares at him.. but Naku closes her mouth nervously .. and she has great fear on her face...episode ends Hamlet53 ~31.3.14.

Episode is one of the finest in terms of characterisation, plot, action, and future track..

Happy reading this double whammy.. much love hammie.. thanks to all who read the previous wu.. sona, twinky, warrie, tammy~ twinky thanks for all the musical tracks... you are a real baby star.. that twinkles.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episodes dutta not recognising nakku and anna torturing nakku and her scream making dutta crazy subhu finally did what she thaught was right gave dutta directions and finally tasha renuin and tasha hug and subhu killing anna overall awsem episodes dutta daydreaming of nakku was the best scene
twinkle-star thumbnail
Episode~154
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Awe such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Such a delightful treat dear.
❤️..Awee Thank you sooo much our sweetest hammie lion.🤗..Awee Loved Dutta's imaginations of smiling Naku..❤️.totally loved his desperation to meet & save naku.❤️..Naku's images gave extra strength to Dutta & he fought like lion with full of rage❤️.Finally Dutta met naku...But he didn't recognise her..😒.poor naku...She totally hopeless & helpless...Awee Dutta mentioned Naku as his wife...This single word is enough for naku ...yes she received heaven sent joy by hearing this word from him...Now subbu clearly understood the bond between tasha.👍🏼..Err Anna 😡..He was torturing naku by his lustful acts.😡..heartless animal.😡..Poor Subbu.😭..She tried to save naku from her mad husband.❤️..But anna sent her out of the room...Poor naku...she was looking like a frightened Animal & anna was looking like a devil.😡..these 2 episodes ki dialogues are soo nice.❤️..Anna slightly touched naku's skin...Sooo he is going to turn to ashes soon...Anna's dialogues are soo funny.😆..He is full india's lion???🤣...this is the biggest joke.🤣..2 different ways of approach from Dutta & Anna...Dutta didn't bother about that fair maid's beauty 👏& anna became a lustful animal😡..Naku bravely struggled with Anna.👏.She looking like a real lioness👏...Loved your fabulous update & great POV dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️.Thanks sooo much for your lovely update hammie lion.🤗..Sweeet hammieee lion.🤗...Big Teddy hug from twinky baby🤗.

PS:-
Hammie lion.🤗..what a devastated match dear!!...hate it...Pakistan 82 all out.😲..errr...fuming...I wish pakistan bat first......No chance for secondly batting team...

twinkle-star thumbnail

Hi Hammie lion🤗
Aweee Hammie lion... this is the best episode ever...great mixer of love&fight...such a greatest episode dear...Aweee Hammie lion...Honestly you've done a great job dear...No enough words...Reading your update is like watching the episode lively...Enjoyed it to the core dear...Such a detailed update Hammie lion..Hats off to your great job sweetest lion...blissful to read it...your each & every descriptions are just perfect...wah kya effect hai...thanks a ton for your lovely update Hammie lion...Anna became naku's makeup man...Thanks to Anna...But Naku did a great mistake...She revealed her truth to a stranger Anna...It will hurt Dutta later...Subbu saved Dutta from anna's Goons & helped him to find Naku...Awee Dutta.loved his innocent look to Subbu...he gives full respect to all the women...this is the specialty of Dutta...Aweee Loved your sweet descriptions about Tasha's great hug Hammie lion.Lovd the way you descriped Dutta's emotions dear...speechless...Aweee Dutta's dialogues are mind blowing...
"hey Naku! don't cry anymore.. it's Anna who will cry now! I am here now.."..Awee Hammie lion...Thank you sooo much dear...Aweee loved Dutta vs Anna's action thriller in your writing style dear...Really superb..When I edit the shots your descriptions were in my mind & you even didn't miss a single thing dear..brilliant job Hammie lion...You've given more beauty to this lovely episode dear...sweetest lion...Anna played cheating game & pointed gun at Naku...Anna well known about Dutta's weakness & his strength..Its Naku his love...Dutta begged & Naku fearless faced Anna...Aweee Subbu..She bravely decided to kill Anna for the sake of naku & her true love..Hats off to her...and Anna's dialogues are killing...wonderful screenplay...Hammieee lion...Loved this finest episode & zabardast update dear...Every one did a great job in this episode.Thank you sooo much for your mind blowing update Hammie lion...We all really lucky have you our sweetest lion...You are sooo sweeet...take a bow Hammie lion.Sweetest lion.Thank you sooo much to you & tammy...Big teddy bear hug from twinky baby...🤗