Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet
hi fassben good to see you mate
congrats on 50 pgs your WU
listen thanks so much for reading the wu regularly.. the congrats are for all of us who run this thread..love the colorful image .. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie :)
Thanks for a great ud...so thrilling episode specially the hyped FR was creating all the thrill...anna, s is acting the way one could expect him only man like him and morey can go that low ...somewhere subbu too knows what her husband is thinking may be because some Time back he left his wife for her pretty face and now someone more pretty and younger than subbu has grabbed all his attention. You have highlighted it well that he is trying to console subbu by bringing in the trust one should have on his partner but then he has already broken his first wife, s trust.

Dutta and baaji are one soul baaji has followed him like a shadow and the interaction between them was great to watch ...baaji is taking naku, s name playing it safe 😆
Anna is acting weird celebrating and drinking is he actually taking an enemy like dutta so lightly ...

Subbu thinks like anna dutta too can use his wife ...i loved what naku said there his husband will never choose this way...now she knows her husband is there to save her:)
Waiting eagerly for the next episode :)
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations on completing 50 pages🥳
May this journey continues forever Ameen! !!

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammiee lion🤗
thanks soo much for your lovely annotations dear...🤗Eagerly waiting for the next zabardast update dear...3 sweet updates are more for this week...😳...Please update soon Hammieee lion...That 2 song links are ok Hammie lion??...😳😳.or you want any new song dear???..😳

@ Warda

Hi Warrie🤗
Awee dear.🤗.Loved your comment soo much .❤️..Sooo sweet of you...Twinky baby feeling much better now dear🤗...How r u??...hope you too better now..🤗...take care...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie :) hi warrie.. good to see you

Thanks for a great ud...so thrilling episode specially the hyped FR was creating all the thrill...anna, s is acting the way one could expect him only man like him and morey can go that low ...somewhere subbu too knows what her husband is thinking may be because some Time back he left his wife for her pretty face and now someone more pretty and younger than subbu has grabbed all his attention. You have highlighted it well that he is trying to console subbu by bringing in the trust one should have on his partner but then he has already broken his first wife, s trust.
well he has a keen eye for beauty..
Dutta and baaji are one soul baaji has followed him like a shadow and the interaction between them was great to watch ...baaji is taking naku, s name playing it safe 😆
Anna is acting weird celebrating and drinking is he actually taking an enemy like dutta so lightly ... i know good to hear baji too has comes to his senses.

Subbu thinks like anna dutta too can use his wife ...i loved what naku said there his husband will never choose this way...now she knows her husband is there to save her:)
Waiting eagerly for the next episode :)
well apart from kidnapping naku subu has done worse which will catch up with her.. warrie thanks for your great comment and congrats.. yes we all did it together.. us, twinky tammy and all much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 153

18th August 2010

Dutta and Baji

Baji comes out of hiding, according to his and Dutta's plan. The idea is to divert the attention of Anna's men who stand on guard. Baji uses his prattle to hoodwink them.. but he hides his gun first and then blows a wolf whistle they turn to him, hey! and Baji puts his hands up, oyee!! I've put my hands up ,you going to take my life now?

They are not impressed , but Baji says , listen to me, you guys want Anna's reward? I swear, I'll get you that reward.. I want to change sides, want to join with Anna, I am fed up of Dutta Bhau! I'll tell you how to capture Dutta! so what do you say? Baji gets their attention on him and Dutta silently with a face like fury creeps up from behind the two men.. Baji keeps them looking at him and Dutta waits.. Baji continues, so you sure you want Anna's reward? the two armed men nod and Baji continues, fine! there's just one problem, this Dutta is one hell of a crazy man.. before you can kill him, you have to get killed first! and Baji and Dutta tackle one man each! till both of Anna's men are attacked and end up with broken limbs dead to their bones!

Two men approach Dutta and Baji as they hear a noise, Dutta hides the two dead men, in the bushes...and plan to pounce on the other two , Dutta crouches poised with the sharp dagger.. so does Baji and they both dart forward .. and Dutta creeps behind Anna's armed man, gags him and wrings his neck , Baji does the same to the other man! and both of Anna's guards are stabbed to death..

Celebration dance

Hey Ranjini! yells Anna to the lead dancer of the dance troupe! Rajini! get started on the dance celebration! today I want to dance as well to welcome every one, so start the party! shouts Anna. The Lavni dancers, dance to a popular Marathi dance number ,Cham Cham..just the typical raunchy number which hypes up lusty reactions from Anna.. the dancer weaves in and out of the girls that form a circle around her.. the lyrics refer to her voluptuous , desirable body that everyone wants.. Anna obviously enjoys her hip shaking dance moves and the suggestive words. Subu notices how he responds to this girls movements. Anna seems to lose his senses gradually by the dancers suggestive moves,mixed with double doses of alcohol. Sitting next to his wife he raises his arm and starts to spin his red face towel up in the air like a hyped up bull! Subu lowers her eyes in embarrassment as he loses his senses.. he keeps on gulping down more alcohol and suddenly he recalls,Naku's beautiful face when he raised her veil, and he looks ahead at the dancer.. and suddenly he hallucinates that it's the fair Naku who is dancing the raunchy Lavni number before him.. and Anna loses it gradually and he swaggers on to the dance floor and stands close to this image of Naku dancing close to him doing coquettish moves near him.. Subu looks on from far.. at her inebriated husband..he can only see the fair Naku's green eyes, her red rose bud mouth and flashing bare belly and he gulps more of his drink that he carries in his hand.. and then eventually Anna joins in the dance with this Lanvi dancer dreaming he's dancing a steamy dance number with the stunning Naku . Subu is a spectacle of embarrassment , while her husband a completely lost man.. about to hug the Lavni dancer.. Subu jumps up on her feet and shouts out , stop all this now! all stop and look at Subu who moves in a strop towards her husband... stop this song and dance! she tells him.. end this celebration! and don't waste time.. you listen to me don't you? well listen to me this time too, kill Naku! Naku's death will be Dutta's death too! you won't have to kill Dutta he will die himself if Naku dies.. kill Naku ..she begs hysterically , and Anna looks at her ,raises his arm up and starts to rock and sing the same song the Lavni dancer performed to, and says to his wife, see Subu.. whatever one does in life ,one should enjoy it to the fullest... as for her , I don't plan to kill her just like that.. I am also aware that she is Dutta's life! thing is if one wants to slaughter a lamb.. there's no point in chopping off it's leg..it's the neck that needs to be slaughtered! So I too in this game have changed my game plan a bit.. so I have decided that I am not going to kill Naku, instead I will marry her!.. Subu looks up at her husband, tearfully, has a FB, about asking the pandit for marriage blessings; Anna's words, you should trust your life partner .. Anna carries on, with god as my witness, I will marry Naku in my courtyard right away! Malleshwar Ramalingaya weds Nakusha! how does that sound? he asks his beleaguered wife Subu .. who remembers the words.. whatever god, will's happens.. but she protests, what are you saying? I am your wife and you say this in front of me! and he replies, that you are Subu, you rule over my heart! and you will continue to do so forever! I am just enjoying the game you started.. I am just making a new move!to weaken Dutta I am making his weakness mine!soo now I think we shouldn't waste more time , as that Dutta must be around nearby, he'll come and see Anna and Naku married, he'll drop dead right here immediately ! he explains to his wife who looks speechless, and he says , hey , Subu today is our anniversary, you mustn't get upset and cry! he looks around, puts his arm around her and takes her to one side, come let me explain.. this marriage to Naku is like a game, it's to game to torture Dutta! now tell me one thing, after marrying you , have I ever missed my first wife? no tell me the truth , have I ever remembered her? I didn't did I ? do you know why? it's because I love you so much! come sit down.. and they both sit on the fancy chairs prepared for them.. he then turns and yells to the Lavni dancer, hey Ragini! what are you looking at? everything is fine, some orange juice! for your sister in law , and someone go call the pandit! and everybody enjoy your selves! After sorting the guests he comes to sort his second wife..as he sits beside her..he taps her hand , Subu today is our wedding anniversary.. can I say something to you, don't mind me saying this, I don't want to see your tears today.. just want Naku.. Subu , understand this very clearly, as of now you and Naku are sisters! and life partner to both of you! it happens, such is life, what can one do? he says to a weeping Subu..

Dutta and Baji

The two stay crouched in the shrubbery , in wait for the right moment to act.. there is heavy presence of guards.. as they watch from the trellis fence outside the house, Baji cocks his gun.. and says to Dutta, Bhau you go look for Naku , and I'll sort out this riff raff here.. both friends grab each other's palm as a symbol of strength! and Baji gets up and leaves, as Dutta stays hidden and watches from the garden area...

Naku's prayer

Fair Naku sits in the bridal dress huddled against the bed on the floor.. her arms folded on her drawn up knees.. she looks up and cries out , Bappa! protect Saab..he is a good human being, he will win, I have full faith in this..

Baji roves aroundin the garden.. his gun held up..he fires it to draw the attention and scatter the guards, Dutta watches, as Baji creeps on the grass on all fours.. the guards all run towards the area where the shot was fired.. Dutta moves and creeps into the area near the house..then runs, his gun pointing ahead..as the men run towards the shot area Dutta runs on the path that leads to the house; jumps the boundary wall! and into the courtyard and over the ground floor railing on to the long corridor , of which ran a row of rooms with black doors.. he crouches , low..then slowly tip toes with bent knees and moves along the corridor..

Down stairs a shot is fired as the Lavni dancers, once again perform to entertain the guests. Anna sits relaxed watching the dance.. Dutta creeps near the ground floor stair case.. a man comes down the stairway.. and Dutta gun in hand flattens himself against the stairway.. he sees the two men come down and leave Dutta looks up and then swiftly races up the stairs to the first floor...suddenly he holds his gun up.. and comes across Anna's man at the top pf the stairs. Dutta thumps him and the man rolls down the stairs.

Dutta on folded knees runs across the top corridor and peers down at the gathering from the balcony railing. He sees the dancers dancing in a circle and Anna's armed men and guests being entertained. He cranks his head looking for Anna .. then he sees Anna sitting on his chair, Dutta gaves him an icy blood thirsty look as Anna 's words come to him, I Malleshwar Ramalingaya gives you an invitation, sending you this film about your wife.. FB , Naku's video , dressed as a scarecrow.. Dutta gives Anna daggers from the top balcony, and then looks up, then down in the courtyard where the entertainment continues.. he feels a shadow above him , swerves and like lightening, pulls the man down on the floor.. and gags him, whispers, where is my wife? he asks as he points his gun on the man's head.. the man mutters, in Subu amma's room.. Dutta shifts his eyes and then rams the butt of his gun on the man's skull.. the man groans , and Anna thinks he hears a noise and he looks up thinks he saw something , but can't see anything.. Dutta drags the man ,hides him, and barges into a dark room gun pointing forward.The room is steeped in darkness and casts his shadow of holding a gun.A window is open and he peeps forward to see part of the courtyard downstairs,but then moves back.. and just holds his gun upwards and has a FB of his dream, Naku smiling at him from the rose bush, moving back her hair from her forehead ,holding on to his hand, giving him a rose, and saying , Saab , Nakusha .. I am nothing to look at , but I love you very much..his palm moving away from hers.. and he clutches on to his gun and looks sideways angrily...and then leaves the room and closes the door behind him..

Naku looks at herself in the mirror, and then gently feels her neck , so many times I have thought of telling Saab the truth about myself, but have never been able to, today if I come before Saab like this, then? Bappa everything is now in your hands, if you are with me then all will be well..

Downstairs Subu looks sadly sideways at Anna , who sits with an arm folded behind his head.. tearfully she has a FB recalls the time when Anna puts vermillion on her forehead, the day he married her.. Anna's first wife calls out , Subu Laxmi! today you took my husband from me! you will have the same done to you one day.. when he lusts after another woman! that day you will remember me when he abandons you for another woman! .. Anna looks at her sideways and says, you haven't gone as yet? go and bring your sister! so go now.. he orders her and helplessly she turns to leave.. and Anna wipes his face with his red towel and chuckles , devilishly ..

Dutta enters the corridor, huddled up against the wall , he shifts along sideways..

Subu enters her room and looks across the room, for Naku ..the room is empty. Naku is not there.. and Subu turns and leaves the room.. then comes up and walks in the corridor.. Dutta too from the other side gun pointed outwards, moves ahead... both Dutta and Subu in opposite directions look for one person Naku.. Dutta lowers the gun .. episode ends, Hamlet53 ~20.3. 14

Episode brings out Naku's forced marriages.. beginning with Morey, followed by Dutta and now Anna .. this invokes sympathy from the viewers .. the key positive thing for Naku in all the traumatic scenarios is her unflinching faith in Bappa . Unfortunately for Naku her forced marriages.. were all based on knee jerk reactions from the other parties.. but with a slight difference. Where Morey and Anna were besotted by her beauty. Dutta was more about the back lash of a crime she hadn't committed .Also where there is loathing in her heart for Morey and Anna .. for Dutta there is unconditional love for her..

Also, where Morey and Anna create , self hatred , low self esteem and almost a revulsion for her physical beauty in Naku ..even Dutta's , rejection transports her soul into the spiritual fulfilment of the sentiment called love..so much so that her own being matters not ..all that matters is Saab's happiness..

The episode is a shocker too in terms of who so ever digs a pit for others , falls headlong into it.. there is a feeling of crime and punishment. Subu broke up another woman's marriage, and with one blow from fate finds herself in the same vulnerable position..

Anna is as transparent as the usual, gigolo type married man who eyes another's wife.. something that his adversary Dutta does not do. To Anna life is a game, worth playing.. but like most , it's all about winning by hook or crook.. Dutta however , does play the game with certain ground rules.. the trouble is he never gives himself any credit.. Dutta see and think about the goodness in yourself!!! as Naku says , he is a good human being...

N.B~fassben, twinky, Naku, tha', warrie, tammy ~twinks song credit... thanks baaby..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode baji in dutta action and nakku dancing in anna dreamd dutta pitayi karega iski subhu you reap what have you sownanna devil plans nakku is remembering the bas... of her life
i dedicate this song to subhu
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v8Lrhqti4Q[/YOUTUBE]
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemmm episode baji in dutta action and nakku dancing in anna dreamd dutta pitayi karega iski subhu you reap what have you sownanna devil plans nakku is remembering the bas... of her life
i dedicate this song to subhu
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v8Lrhqti4Q[/YOUTUBE]

Awee Tammy🤗
Nice video dear.❤️.Loved it sooo much.❤️...Sooo sweet of you ..🤗...Thanks soo much for sharing dear.🤗..You & Hammie are always soo sweet🤗..Big hug from twinky baby🤗

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi HamletSUBU track was too good...Anna IS A LEECH...
congrats for 50pgs👏
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Such an awesome update dear🤗...Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Loved Duji's action thriller..❤️...Anna lost his senses& dreamed about fair Naku😡...Poor Subbu..such an unbearable situation to her.Subu broke up another woman's marriage & now fate dragged her to the same position😲...Subbu totally helpless now.....Loved Tammy's situational song .❤️👍🏼...Duji entered into the Anna's den...Dutta searching for Naku....Loved his emotions❤️.Naku praying For Dutta's safety❤️.she totally forgot about her critical state & totally worried about Dutta..❤️...Yes Dutta is a good human being.❤️..Morey & Anna are heartless devils..😡.Both Dutta & Subbu in opposite direction & searching for naku...Dutta going to see Naku in fair avatar...Thanks soo much for your lovely update🤗 & great analysis dear❤️..Enjoyed the update sooo much❤️...Thanks soo much for the treat dear🤗...Sooo sweeet of you..Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago