Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 152

17 th August 2010

Naku revealed

Gobsmacked Anna stares at Naku's face in awe.. he checks her complexion, her fine features; her image of an adorned bride; her hooded eyes; and suddenly he uncovers her head completely so he can leer at her fully. Naku looks down helplessly, while he gathers himself from this tremendous shock. Subu wonders what's going on? Anna moves back from the palanquin...but continues to be hypnotized by her beauty. All present stand still.. hey! hey! who have you brought here? where's Dutta's wife? Subu looks confused too. Naku remains silent. The maid corrects him, she's the same girl, I gave her a bath myself, but Anna stands and looks at Naku still as she sits in the palanquin under her spell. ..she is Dutta's wife? he peers at her closely like an object of great wonder.. how can this be? some sort of magic? having a milk bath has changed her colour.. this is good. he says.. Subu from far looks on confused... till Anna calls her, hey Subu! come here quick! look at her..Naku looks terrified.. Subu eyes fly open in shock! Naku lowers her eyes, and Subu has a FB of her conversation with the pandit, it's my wedding anniversary...give us your blessings and tell me about our future, everything will be ok? whatever Ram wills , will be.. you have no control over it.. Subu in panic looks at Naku's face.. her husband carries on, the milk bath has changed her skin tone..she looks so beautiful, huh.. yes.. I'll lay down a carpet for you, he says to Naku , hey!go get a carpet! have to lay one down , otherwise your feet will get soiled! come out.. he orders. Subu looks at Naku and then at her besotted husband. Anna says to Naku come out, hey set the palanquin down! he orders the bearers. He continues to steal glances at Naku, slowly the palanquin is lowered. And he crouches and offers his hand to Naku.. as Subu watches.. Naku looks at his palm, and rejects it, holds the bar of the palanquin and moves her foot and steps out on to the ground... as she stands , so does Anna , while Subu looks up at her husband..who offers his hand to Naku..Subu recalls Anna's words, one who doesn't trust the life partner, his life is a failure! that relationship is a failure, you say so many prayers for me surely they will not go to waste.. Anna waits for Naku to place her hand in his and Subu glares at him, then she goes to Naku and grabs her arm roughly, Naku what is going on? you lied to all of us! then she turns to her husband spell bound by Naku, Malesh! Malesh! she shouts to seek his attention, I tell you this is Dutta's ploy!but he walks away from Subu .. then after second thought he returns and takes another good look at Naku and says, if she is Dutta's ploy..than I want to know more about this beautiful ploy, doesn't matter, I like it! Anna.. sighs Subu comes and stands between him and Naku .Anna rudely moves Subu out of the way and just stares at Naku covetously , Subu says , you always listen to my advice, she is a ploy of Dutta! just give me a bit of time ,I'll get the truth out of her, but Subu sees to her horror that her husband just looks beyond her, and she drags Naku by the arm and takes her away from Anna's dirty eyes.. Anna looks on..

Dutta in Anna's yard

Dutta walks on, in the dark, vigilant.. danger lurks around, one man jumps down from a tree behind him; and then another two do the same; they pull out their guns at Dutta.. Anna 's men now surround him.. still he moves his head to count how many they area.. he gives them a sly sided look.. one of them yells, hands up! and on your knees! he glares at them and in slow motion raises both his arms and sinks his knees too..they watch him sink down, with his palms facing them.. he ensures they all have their eyes on him, then in a fraction of a second he swiftly crosses his hands under his waist coat and in a flash of lightening pulls two guns out! spreads his arms like the wing span of an eagle! and shots them all dead! with his back to them he folds his arms across his chest.. and then turns slowly.. checks the men are dead.. and walks off silently into the darkness ..guns in both hands he wanders ..suddenly another man out of the darkness confronts him with a gun point blank! Dutta within a second points and clicks his guns at him.. but he has run out of bullets! He swings his empty guns on his forefingers and throws them on the ground , laying himself as an easy target.. the man cocks his gun at Dutta.. a shot is fired behind him and the man drops wobbles in shock and drops dead, behind him ..Dutta watches..there before him now stands Baji gun in hand! he stares at Dutta.. Dutta cranks his neck in fury at Baji and Baji defiantly raises his gun and blows the smoke out of it.. Dutta's eyes soften into a smile.. and his firm mouth , only just curves into a hint of smile.. a man comes behind Baji and aims at him.. and Dutta notes it, ducks ,picks up the man who attacked him's gun and yells Baji!!! and then shots the man behind Baji dead! Baji ducks and is totally shaken as he sees Dutta with a raised hand gun aimed behind Baji...he cocks his head to the side at Baji to come by his side.. Baji 's jaw drops.. then Dutta lowers his gun , and Baji smiles ,with a nod and Dutta gives an amused smile at his friend.. Baji probably thought Dutta had pulled out his gun at him , as he told him not to follow him in this war.. Baji happily moves towards Dutta, both friends gun in hand face each other.. Baji says cockily, it's not necessary that what you say, goes! Bhau you deal with Anna and let me deal with his bad men! Bhau, Naku means something to me as well.. he pleads before Dutta who lowers his eyes, still not entirely sure of including Baji in his battle.. Baji adds in , by the way Bhau, I've heard there is a dance troupe coming to perform at Anna's party.. this Hyderabadi, is celebrating his wedding anniversary tonight.. Bhau this is a great opportunity to bang him about! suggests Baji , and Dutta seems to think it's a good idea, Baji continues, and how to get to Anna's house I have a plan as well.. what do you say?Dutta all eyes and ears, raises up his gun as a yes!

Naku and Subu Laxmi

Naku is flung on the floor by Subu, who then watches Naku as she holds herself up, Naku looks around.. Subu glares at her and then leaves the room in a huff closing the room behind her. Naku is dismayed, she slowly rises to her feet and she catches her reflection in the mirror..it's a sight that displeases her and FB, brings back memories of how the water hose washed her colour off at the building site and Morey 's eye fell on her... Naku face turns to loathing as she recalls Anna raising her veil and giving her the lecherous look, similar to that of Morey's look. Naku closes her eyes in anguish, and recalls Anna's words, how did this magic happen Subu? milk bath has transformed this girl?

Subu barges in and stands behind Naku... turns to face her... and Subu stretches her palm towards her..she holds something in her palm.. a small tin..and Naku wonders what Subu wants? Subu opens the little round tin it was kohl.. to conceal her fair complexion..Subu seems to be begging Naku to accept the suggestion.. but Naku says, you misunderstand me amma..what do you think, my looks are all part of Saab's game plan? Subu slowly lowers her arm which holds the kohl. But Subu glares at Naku. But Naku comes near Subu and says with full confidence, Saab is very courageous , he faces the enemy headlong and never attacks from behind, nor will he ever use his wife's support, to attack his enemy! Subu admits, yes I aided Anna in kidnapping you , but it's because I love Anna! and Naku retorts , I too love my husband dearly, I too did everything for my husband.. but then you will not understand.. my life's experience has taught me that my beauty is mine greatest enemy...me ,my mother's dream; my beauty! are tainted with my image. You saw till I was dark for Anna, I was a scarecrow that scared crows! as soon as my true colours was revealed, Anna couldn't take his eyes off my face! Subu moves away irked and then replies, Anna's eyes were fixed on you not due to your beauty but because he was in shock due the change he saw in you! Naku disagrees and says, amma, you are older then I am, more experienced, my Aye says , that a man who casts an evil eye on another man's woman, nothing good happens for him. .. Duryodhan cast evil eye on Dhropati.. what happened? what happened to ravan who cast an an evil eye on Sita? she questions Subu ..who glares at her with big eyes..and then turns to leave but stops ..and turns , to Naku and announces , your husband has arrived! Naku turns to face Subu.. her eyes a glow ..and Subu threatens, now blood shed is imminent! we'll have to see whose? both women give each other looks.. and Subu turns to leave. Naku muses, my beauty is my life's curse! Bappa don't let it be a curse on Saab's life! please protect him..

Anna and Subu

Anna pours a drink outside in the courtyard where the celebrations are underway.. he looks at the bottle of liquor. He whispers something to the servants and Subu arrives and worriedly looks across at her husband.. then comes and smilingly sits on the chair by her husband who turns to her and says, Subu! where did you go leaving me all alone? today is our wedding anniversary, till you don't sit by my side ,how can the celebrations start? all the guests are here as well..

Dutta and Baji

Hidden and crouched behind bushes the two watch silently. Dutta turns and looks around.. then they both carry on peering ahead at the house. Men with guns walk up and down. Dutta watches like a lion in the bushes.. one of the men calls out, Bhau will be here any moment now.. if any of you lose him, I'll sort you out! he warns...and another thing, who ever captures Bhau will get a reward.. got that? let's go and the group of gangsters move off to give vigil.. Dutta and Baji peer too, looking for an opportune moment to enter the house...there is a heavy presence of guards..Baji goes, Bhau all the mice are gathered here in one place let's shoot the living day lights off them.. Dutta says, no Baji, keep it down , Anna shouldn't even suspect the coming doom upon him.. very carefully we have to turn the illumination of his celebrations into the darkness of despair and don't forget Nakusha is with me too ,one wrong move can endanger her life...ok now listen carefully... and Dutta tells him the plan.. episode Hamlet53~ 29.3.14

~~~~~~~~~

Some more ongoing interaction between two wives..runs parallel to how Naku looks , dusky or fair.. but its the fair one that creates a lot of sensationalism.. its like headline news.."magic milk bath the key to beauty"

Naku then clearly points out in this episode the difference between her Saab and Anna.. both dons, but one uses his wife to trap his enemy's wife, low level act.. and he mis-uses her devotion. But the other may not trust his wife , but still has sense of honour and responsibility towards her.

Both women justify the extent they can go to for their husbands. Subu ,however gets a rough idea though, that Naku 's devotion for her husband is far beyond hers.. which woman would put her looks to ridicule? bear accusations for the love of her life?

For Subu her husband's words "one who doesn't trust his life partner , his life is not worth living.."is like a brief for her that she should trust her husband and not conclude that he looks upon Naku's beauty as meaning something to him.. Subu tries to suppress her fears.. and prefers to believe that he is in shock of how Naku has suddenly metamorphosed.

Naku's fear , yet again is her beauty as once again it poses a new threat for her in a not so new situation.. a dishonourable man's lust.

N.B thanks for reading the previous wu, mirage, fassben, twinky, warrie ,tammy,tha,

twinks thanks for the 50pgs congrats.. yep we all did it yet again.. much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode baji dutta finally together in mission and nakku beauty kicked anna in wrong gear subhu trust is now shaking nakku in beauty hatred mode
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nice episode baji dutta finally together in mission and nakku beauty kicked anna in wrong gear subhu trust is now shaking nakku in beauty hatred mode 😆 kya comments hain tammy had to answer.
tooo goooddd🤣 haaa hooo superb made my saturday tammy..
hammie going crazzyyy 😆

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Aweee Such a zabardast Update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much...Eeww Anna😡...Dirty man ...😡..He totally awe-struck...See his eyes...OMG...Hate his lustful glares...😡...Same like Morey's glares...Errr...His attitudes are totally changed now😲...before he treated her like a scarecrow & now treating her like an angel or princess.😡.
Great performance by Murli Sharma...👏👏..Poor Subhu...She tried to seek his attention..But this man was glaring her continuously...Feel sad for Subhu...Arey Anna..😡.."Magic bath the key to beauty"..😆..Nice advertisement for milk bath...😡.Duji saved each other...❤️Aweee superb...Loved Dutta's stylish fights .❤️...Now Duji pair is preparing for a big battle.Now Anna's anniversary celebrations are going on &.Its a nice chance for Duji ..Poor Subhu..Loved Naku's devotion towards her saab & her love is too strong❤️...Anna isn't worth for Subhu's devotion...He has committed a biggest mistake😡..Naku was right...Big punishment is waiting for Anna...😡.Subhu tried to suppressed her fears & tried to trust Anna...❤️..But Poor lady...Thank you sooo much for your lovely update hammie lion🤗...Enjoyed it sooo much...Loved our great POV dear..❤️.Such a sweet treat for us...🤗.Thanks a lot dear..Eager;y waiting for the next update....Big hug from twinky baby...🤗

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi hammiee

loved reading it...the entire subu -naku confrontation...dutta & anna...master piece the way it was filmed & written...subbu stood defeated infront of naku...her biggest loss...

congrats for 50pgs...hammie u deserve everybit...👏

Congratulations background with sparkles and stars. - stock vector
Edited by Nakusha - 10 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for wu hammie, what always surprises me is Dutta is supposed to be some clever don, 😕 he runs out of bullets right at the start of the battle!😲 kiya khak ladai karay ga😡, but thanks to his real surukhsha covech baji appears in the nick of time.
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Hamlet

congrats on 50 pgs your WU

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinky hope you better?
Aweee Such a zabardast Update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much...Eeww Anna😡...Dirty man ...😡..He totally awe-struck...See his eyes...OMG...Hate his lustful glares...😡...Same like Morey's glares...Errr...His attitudes are totally changed now😲...before he treated her like a scarecrow & now treating her like an angel or princess.😡.
Great performance by Murli Sharma...👏👏..Poor Subhu...She tried to seek his attention..But this man was glaring her continuously...Feel sad for Subhu...Arey Anna..😡.."Magic bath the key to beauty"..😆..Nice advertisement for milk bath...😡.Duji saved each other...❤️Aweee superb...Loved Dutta's stylish fights .❤️...Now Duji pair is preparing for a big battle
yes me too was waiting for dutta baji.. mostly dutta/naku is mostly FBs , iam so bored of them wait for anna /subu to turn up at least its interesting to watch..
.Now Anna's anniversary celebrations are going on &.Its a nice chance for Duji ..Poor Subhu..Loved Naku's devotion towards her saab & her love is too strong
❤️...Anna isn't worth for Subhu's devotion...He has committed a biggest mistake😡..Naku was right...Big punishment is waiting for Anna...😡.Subhu tried to suppressed her fears & tried to trust Anna...❤️..But Poor lady...Thank you sooo much for your lovely update hammie lion🤗...Enjoyed it sooo much...Loved our great POV dear..❤️.Such a sweet treat for us...🤗.Thanks a lot dear..Eager;y waiting for the next update....Big hug from twinky baby...🤗
ohhh superb shots you get closer views of the characters thanks so much for your great comment

some great shots of dutta in action loved them thanks twinks for posting them and for a lovely comment , much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku tu ah gaye.

loved reading it...the entire subu -naku confrontation...dutta & anna...master piece the way it was filmed & written...subbu stood defeated infront of naku...her biggest loss...

yes this was the golden period of LTL1

congrats for 50pgs...hammie u deserve everybit...👏

thanks mate, its 50 pages for all of us. much love and thanks for the ongoing encouragement much love hammie . love the image😛

Congratulations background with sparkles and stars. - stock vector

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi tha'
thanks for wu hammie, what always surprises me is Dutta is supposed to be some clever don, 😕 he runs out of bullets right at the start of the battle!😲 kiya khak ladai karay ga😡, but thanks to his real surukhsha covech baji appears in the nick of time
well i agree about dutta's brains they seem to sift at times.ummm he used his shots when he got surrounnded by those monkeys . who jumped on him from the trees.. baji had to come to fight the battle..dutta didn't want him hurt in his battle besides he told anna he would come on his alone and unarmed.. but in the end dutta doesnt abide by what he had said to anna..
thanks for commenting, much love hammie