Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 150:

Hi hammie 😳 so you finally made it back to this thread😑
This is a great episode with finally dutta departing to bring back her love and baaji too never leaving dutta alone
You mentioned it rightly the brief moment between dutta and baabi is worth mentioning it looked like a mother in law blessing his son in law ...the silent look from dutta was a killer
haan his half angry/half you win look was too good..twiky has posted a shot.
Naku lol is treated like a queen...the comparison between suburban and naku, s love is so noticeable i remember you did a character analysis thread on it as well right? The confidence which naku has is her faith actually and straight approach which subhuman lacks ...my god she was the one who gave the idea of kidnapping naku ...had naku been in her place she had guided her husband what is right and what is wrong
well.. she dug her own grave.. justice will be done..
Subu , s sixth sense is telling her she had already done something wrong...but anna fails to understand. ..whatever he was boosting he will do with dutta like seriously? πŸ˜› you have mentioned in your foot note rightly it was like he was trying to break naku, s confidence by those words...
humm after all he is a shrewd gangster.. but with a keen eye for the ladies too..
Can't wait for the next update :) sorry for being so late you know this site still not working on phone 😭 oyeee rona band kar.. letting you off.. is the problem sorted now humm? ok next wu... 151.. warrie twinks kahan hai.. she's un well ..

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 151

16th August 2010

Kala's bedroom

Kala is in bed ill..a doctor attends to her.Aye Sahib , Roops, and Kishore are around looking concerned. The doctor informs nothing to worry , she just needs bed rest and he hands over a list of prescribed medication. Aye Sahib tells Kala to rest and asks Kishore to stay beside Kala. Once they leave, Kishore sits by Kala on her beside. He looks at her and says , you look so frail, see if you use all your strength to destroy others, then of course you'll become poorly. She looks at him upset, he turns to her , you know when one thinks ill about others, then one day that ill will has repercussions on the person itself. If you make hatred the purpose of your life, then this is bound to happen. Kishore tries to deviate and humour her, ok do you know how to make a stuffed savoury? She gives him a vacant look and he says, I knew you don't know, don't worry I have a cookery book for you this has everything in it, fried flat bread, you name it! and he brings it to her..he shows it to her and explains, it tells you about all the ingredients needed and the method of making the dish.. Kala looks miserable. and Kishore teases , now you have plenty of spare time so you can learn to make my favourite dishes. Amused he starts to read, how to make the savoury snack.. Kala moans, are you taking advantage of my weakness? what kind of a husband are you Kishore?. He smiles quietly, and then says dryly, husband? when have you ever considered me as your husband? if you had , then surely you would have considered my happiness. Overcome with tears, Kala sits up in bed and confesses, Kishore I admit, I am not a good wife , but..and she feels his hand with hers, don't you love me anymore? he pulls his hand away from her, and then awkwardly gets up from the bed...and walks away from it, Kala asks ,why won't you love me? Kishore I am your wife after all, can't you sit with me for a few minutes.. sadly he replies, it's too late now , you took ages to understand this.. that you are my wife.. then he turns around and says to her, shall I tell you one thing, find happiness in other people's success...that's the right way.. and then he leaves and Kala sits in her bed, musing on his words, and feels miserable and says bitterly, it's ok Kishore today I am going through a bad patch... but when my time comes you'll regret it a lot..

Anna's house

Naku continues to look out, into the courtyard by the window. Subu enters bearing fine clothes for her. Naku smiles and wishes her best wishes for her wedding anniversary. Subu says thanks, and after thought says, let whatever Ram wills happen, Naku I pray that fate doesn't deal cruelly with me.. and also for you I have brought jewellery and sari ..so tomorrow none can say that Subu Laxmi amma has been unfair with you. Both women look at each other, and Subu asks Naku, tell me something, why have you chosen this life? why did you marry Dutta? Naku lowers her eyes and says, I am convicted.. accused of breaking Saab's marriage.. Saab married me in a fit of fury! maybe this was Bappa's will, but I always pray for Saab's happiness, although, not quite sure what Bappa thought, but he connected me with Saab.. FB of Naku/ Dutta gunpoint wedding.. Subu is surprised..but then Naku asks ,amma why did you marry Anna? Subu replies, I chose to become Anna's wife, broke his first marriage, then I became his wife.. she says defiantly., then she orders her servants, kamla! prepare to give her a bath.

Naku 's bath

Naku dreads this forthcoming bath as it were.. resigned she steps into the bathroom with the two maids.. she looks at the rose fragranced milk to be used to give her a bath.. she clutches her hands, and looks nervously at the maids.. who wait for her to get undressed possibly ..but they realize her shyness, one of them pulls off Dutta's waistcoat off her, unwillingly she lets them take it off her...she feels uncovered and bare without it , they hang it by the towels on a peg.. the two maids urge her to mount the bathing area, she is seated on a stool and the process starts.. her braided hair is released and spread across her shoulders.. and milk is poured on the top of her head..she has a FB of her mother covering her face with soot; Morey leering at her. and the colour begins to wash off from her neck. FB Anna's words, dress her up as a bride.. Naku's anxiety her false hue being progressively being rinsed off and her true colours will now be brought out..FB ,Dutta's view , I hate beauty! and I hate love! the more beautiful a face, the bigger the deceit! the milk washes her;

Dutta in the darkness heads towards her.. he checks his hand with the bandage and mangulsutra. Naku's colour comes off, her hands, her toes.. and fear in her grows. Dutta drives on in the dark. The woman with their hands, rub off of the dark, "dirt"[they think]..Naku looks in horror as the soot washes off and goes out the plug hole, out down the drain.. and so does Naku's cover up!

Dutta's arrival

Dutta reaches his destination!He brakes.. and stops his black jeep.Looks suspiciously and turns the headlights off! Gun held up glides out of his jeep and looks around... then moves on looking for a safe place to enter Anna's yard...FB , Naku's words come to him,if Saab comes here ,he'll decapitate this ten headed monster! Dutta's adrenalin pumps, and he cranks his head like a lion! ..Naku's words ,this a wife's ultimate trust in her husband that speaks! He shoves his gun underneath his shirt and gives a menacing look..and moves ahead in the dark and tip toes on the soil.. lowers himself and looks carefully. He inches forward and then comes across a small lake, quietly he steps in it and crosses it.. and comes into a clearing.. shots are fired at him! and he crouches down immediately and like an animal his eyes scour the bushes.. he spots footprints in the mud... he picks up a stone and throws it in the bush and three armed men faces become visible to him and they open fire! he watches from behind a bush, the men scatter..and post themselves on various points..so Dutta separates the trio..as two stand watch, he pops up behind them like a ghost! and then grapples their necks with his two folded arms! they struggle and gasp for breath. as Dutta with all his might cracks their throat. Once he sorts then , he drops them in a heap on the grounds in the bushes; then stands up tall and imposing in the dark.

Celebrations

Anna dressed in white with a red sweat towel enters the courtyard with his bedecked wife Subu Laxmi. Flower petals are showered over them, as both smile at people present. Anna leads her on to the small stage, marked for them to sit. Anna calls out from his seat to all, make sure you eat before you leave! then he gets a phone call and he looks at his mobile, and says, that's fine, ok! ok!.. and switches his phone off and turns to his wife, who smiles at him lovingly...and wants to know who it was on the phone...he smiles and comments , he is very gutsy this boy, he has taken entry into my forest, but this he doesn't know that from here there is only one exit.. above! straight to to god! Subu muses on her husband's words ashe carries on speaking,you watch, he'll be welcomed here with loads of love..chuckles Anna. and Subu smiles also, nervously. Anna muses aloud, Dutta... but before that ,I have to welcome the queen of his heart , Nakusha first.. Subu hears and becomes weary, Nakusha will arrive in a palanquin .. my Dutta will come riding a horse! gallop! gallop! Anna is going to unite the hero and heroine in the story! watching a couple in love , excites me! he smiles roguishly at his wife Subu..

Naku in palanquin

Two women enter the courtyard first, then four men carrying the palanquin with Naku in it enter.. Anna watches with interest.. as he sees a bride sitting inside it..head covered.. the palanquin proceeds further towards Anna and Subu. Anna watches from far and shakes his head puzzled.. and says , Subu, I am thinking , how did poor Dutta Bhau embrace this sack of coal? she is such a dark beauty! must be really difficult for Dutta to hug her.. the darkest beauty! he suddenly jumps to his feet and nears the palanquin humming a tune.. he looks down at the face shielded by the bridal chunni.. Subu recalls the pandit's words, whatever Ram wills be , will be.. Anna calls out, Subu! I bet on the wedding night after raising her veil poor Dutta must have fainted! ahhh! who have I married? a girl or a buffalo? All around laugh.. I am also thinking Subu, that when Dutta has children, are they going to start crying when they see her ?or stop crying when they see her? so now I am going to finish this suspense.. I'll lift her veil and see for myself.. humm?.

Naku lowers her head and tucks her toes under her outfit.. Anna throws his red towel over his shoulder and slowly raises her veil.. Subu waits and Naku's fair face step by step is revealed! and Anna's eyes pop out! his jaw drops! episode ends.Hamlet53~ 27.3.14

~~~~~~~~~~~

The sad reality of the two wives is revealed. Naku has no shame in confessing that her marriage to her Saab is punishment for a crime she is believed to have committed, breaking up a marriage that was not destined to be. So Naku didn't chose, but was forced into marriage by Dutta.

Subu Laxmi, on the other hand, broke up an existing marriage because she chose Anna, or rather wanted.. now whether this act of being a home breaker will have repercussions will be seen.. does god work in mysterious ways?

Naku is faces a huge problem now of her true self, like before, from now on it's going to be a wrestle within herself..once again she is afforded with the opportunity of telling Dutta the truth about herself.. he is coming to get her, it's an ideal situation, nothing can go wrong ..if only she can muster enough courage.. but it's the uncertainty of how Dutta will react that might deter her..

But as we will see she is forced to reveal her true self..but what will be the consequence of such an act , not even in her wildest dream she contemplates..

Were the maids the first to see Naku's true colour? Have they withheld the information from Amma Subu Laxmi ?

N.B, thanks for reading previous wu..dilse, fassben, tha',Naku, twinks, warrie, tammy. Sorry for the delay in the next one.

twinksss get well soon.. we are missing you baby!

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode kala want kishore support but kishore know her ways so no trap and subu nakku conversation about there marriage now anna taunting her nakku in her real face oops
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammieee lionπŸ€—
such an awesum update dear..Enjyed it so much...poor naku..totally helpless...Dutta bhau agaya...only small screen space for Dutta is today's episode..hate anna's descriptions about Naku..😑...sack of coal,buffalo,darkest Beauty.😑...Very bad...Why did he worry about Dutta& his hug to naku??..Anna must Watch Tasha's Lovely Hug...naku's fair face is revealed...Tomrrow Subhu going to know Anna's true face...Thanx so much for the sweet update hammie lion...sweetest lion.our hammie lion is sweet&strict lion hai..
πŸ€—...I know hot roars & chapels are waiting for Twinky baby..😳...baby can't stay in the bed..Take care hammie lion.πŸ€—..Miss you,warrie,tahera,fassben& all sooo much..πŸ€—.Big hug from germ baby Twinky πŸ€—..

just 3 shots...But not perfect ones😳...

@ Warrie
Hi warrieπŸ€—
How are you dear??..You too have fever??😭...BINGO😭...we have same health problems..😭...whats wrong with your phone dear??πŸ˜•..Why can't you login .πŸ˜•.Hope your problem is solved now dear...πŸ€—..Missed u soo much dearπŸ€—...please take care careπŸ€—....
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for wu , anna's over confidence will be his down fall, his wife's warning is not heeded, sabu has no guilty feelings for what she did with anna's 1st wife she thinks informing nakku of sabu and anna;s past will impress the young wife, how their great love story is supposed to last forever because him being married did not stop them being together. soon she will face reality.
@warda dair se aayi per durast aai . your comments are always worth reading whenever you manage to post them
Edited by tahera57 - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie :)
Thanks a lot for the brilliant update. ..episode is so thrilling. ..Firstly dutta in action mode and then the much awaited FR for some time I thought this will be the time when finally dutta will see her in her fair avatar ...

Loved reading your foot note highlighting wonderful comparison between naku and subbu it's interesting to see that both link to each other so much...situations are the same but the difference is one is actually guilty and the other one isnt...situated for subu scores are leveled so early what she did with some other woman soon she will witness the same. .

The most funny thing is completely jo response from maidsπŸ˜† hehe there is no shock where is the color coming from ...how well everyone is treating there naku one would love to be get kidnapped πŸ˜† shock of the life waiting for anna specially after whatever he said about her color lol.
Waiting for the next episode:)

@tahera...thanks a lot for the appreciation ..always enjoy reading your comments too.

@twinky. ..awww you are unwell...get well soon dear friend i hope you are taking your medicines ...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammieee lionπŸ€— hi twinks.. hope you better today..😊
such an awesum update dear..Enjyed it so much...poor naku..totally helpless...Dutta bhau agaya...only small screen space for Dutta is today's episode..hate anna's descriptions about Naku..😑...sack of coal,buffalo,darkest Beauty.😑...Very bad...Why did he worry about Dutta& his hug to naku??..Anna must Watch Tasha's Lovely Hug yes watched that hug episode this morning on telly.. great episode.

...naku's fair face is revealed...Tomrrow Subhu going to know Anna's true face...Thanx so much for the sweet update hammie lion...sweetest lion.our hammie lion is sweet&strict lion hai..
πŸ€—...I know hot roars & chapels are waiting for Twinky baby..😳...baby can't stay in the bed..Take care hammie lion.πŸ€—..Miss you,warrie,tahera,fassben& all sooo much..πŸ€—.Big hug from germ baby Twinky πŸ€—..

just 3 shots...But not perfect ones😳...
these three shots are perfect.. just the most crucial ones..love dutta's crank of the neck.. prizewinning shotπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ listen thanks for your lovely comment , you have given ,in spite of being ill much love hammie

@ Warrie
Hi warrieπŸ€—
How are you dear??..You too have fever??😭...BINGO😭...we have same health problems..😭...whats wrong with your phone dear??πŸ˜•..Why can't you login .πŸ˜•.Hope your problem is solved now dear...πŸ€—..Missed u soo much dearπŸ€—...please take care careπŸ€—.... warrie is back in her usual lazy daisy form.. ummm.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie :) so you turn up yet again.. must be my day.. waise the sun is shinning here today.. very pleasant..

Thanks a lot for the brilliant update. ..episode is so thrilling. ..Firstly dutta in action mode and then the much awaited FR for some time I thought this will be the time when finally dutta will see her in her fair avatar ...
yes me to recall how i dreamt about it to happen..
Loved reading your foot note highlighting wonderful comparison between naku and subbu it's interesting to see that both link to each other so much...situations are the same but the difference is one is actually guilty and the other one isnt...situated for subu scores are leveled so early what she did with some other woman soon she will witness the same. .
hummm basically, what goes round, comes around.. its all based of husband devotion..
The most funny thing is completely jo response from maidsπŸ˜†
haan i wondered how come they took it in a stride..
hehe there is no shock where is the color coming from ...how well everyone is treating there naku one would love to be get kidnapped πŸ˜† shock of the life waiting for anna specially after whatever he said about her color lol.the buffalo one cracked me upπŸ˜†
Waiting for the next episode:)
warrie next ones are shockingly delayed.. so will post in dribs and drabs.. warrie thanks for reading and giving interesting comments ,much love , hammie
@tahera...thanks a lot for the appreciation ..always enjoy reading your comments too.

@twinky. ..awww you are unwell...get well soon dear friend i hope you are taking your medicines ...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage , good to see you
fab ud😊

thanks for reading and commenting. much love hammie

Word Count: 0

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail