Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsemmm episode i love this because finally nakku trust and true love overpowered kala evil plans
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi hamlet
awesome ud...LTL is awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion๐Ÿค—
Aweee such a mind blowing update dearโค๏ธ...Enjoyed it to the core..โค๏ธ.Awee Loved naku's inner strengthโค๏ธ...naku -Subhu convo was awesome...errr Kala...Evil lady..๐Ÿ˜ก..But she hasn't understood the power of true love..๐Ÿ˜›..
mirror mirror on the wall who is the most stupid one of all?...Its kalavathi.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...Dutta's steamy bath scene agaya..๐Ÿ˜†..Twinky baby remembering Bharti & Rose.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...Their favourite scene na..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...Missing them so much๐Ÿ˜ญ...Yeh Dutta pinkish baby hai..๐Ÿ˜›.His hand& fingers are become pink.....Anna sent the video to Dutta.....many thanks to Anna for his help.๐Ÿ˜›...Naku's poorest state hurt Dutta badly&her faithful words motivated him to take a honourable step....bappa locket & naku's chunni are Dutta's shield& they raising Dutta's motivation to save naku.โค๏ธ...Lion getting ready for the big battle...more treats are waiting for us dear..Poor baaji...Dutta roaring at him.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Aweee hammiee lion.๐Ÿค—...Loved your point of views to the core..โค๏ธ..Really superb.๐Ÿ‘...kala's photographs& naku's footage are powerful weapons to create conflict in Dutta's mind...But naku's video has more weightageโค๏ธ...mirror has an imp role in this episode...Awee Hammie lion Loved your explanations dear..โค๏ธ..Really awesome..hats off to you.๐Ÿค—...Thanks soo much for your sweetest update hammie lion.๐Ÿค—.Twinky baby germ baby today..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...But Twinky baby wants to eat more yummy ice cream now...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ..ummmh Momma will kill me๐Ÿ˜ญ..uummh ..Sooo sweeet of you hammie lion.๐Ÿค—...Take care.๐Ÿค—..Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...sweetest hammie lion...๐Ÿค—..Big teddy hug from twinky baby.๐Ÿค—..

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the wu hammie, Dutta taking his time to come to a decision wheter to save nakku or leave her to be dealt by his enemy for her betrayal regarding helping supria.๐Ÿ˜ญ... but not for long...
he gave the impression that he shared the bed with her and missing her being next to him... I wish they had shown something as to when... I thought the only time b4 this when she was in that bed was after the mandir incident ... on the other hand if she had been sleeping in his bed since she moved in after their 1st wedding then why later on it's a big deal with all the jodha Akbar style๐Ÿ˜•.
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you twinkle for beautiful siggies.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi uvi good to see you

hi hamlet
awesome ud...LTL is awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Šhumm that it is in every form and shape.. thanks for reading and commenting. love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion๐Ÿค— hi twinky , how are you? just rest, warrie too ill,
Aweee such a mind blowing update dearโค๏ธ...Enjoyed it to the core..โค๏ธ.Awee Loved naku's inner strengthโค๏ธ...naku -Subhu convo was awesome...errr Kala...Evil lady..๐Ÿ˜ก..But she hasn't understood the power of true love..๐Ÿ˜›..
mirror mirror on the wall who is the most stupid one of all?...Its kalavathi.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...Dutta's steamy bath scene agaya..๐Ÿ˜†
humm i thought not to waste my words on something that looks good on camera.. but i see you have captured the shots..now hammie cannot beat that.humm?

..Twinky baby remembering Bharti & Rose.
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...Their favourite scene na..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...Missing them so much๐Ÿ˜ญ...Yeh Dutta pinkish baby hai..๐Ÿ˜›.His hand& fingers are become pink..
oueee did you see the dp of dutta in shower ..daya made it for me.. i asked for naku'sface in mirror.. daya is just super shot..
...Anna sent the video to Dutta.....many thanks to Anna for his help.๐Ÿ˜›...Naku's poorest state hurt Dutta badly&her faithful words motivated him to take a honourable step....bappa locket & naku's chunni are Dutta's shield& they raising Dutta's motivation to save naku.โค๏ธ...Lion getting ready for the big battle...more treats are waiting for us dear..Poor baaji...Dutta roaring at him.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Aweee hammiee lion.๐Ÿค—...Loved your point of views to the core..
โค๏ธ..Really superb.๐Ÿ‘...kala's photographs& naku's footage are powerful weapons to create conflict in Dutta's mind...But naku's video has more weightageโค๏ธ...mirror has an imp role in this episode...Awee Hammie lion Loved your explanations dear..โค๏ธ..Really awesome..hats off to you.๐Ÿค—...Thanks soo much for your sweetest update hammie lion.๐Ÿค—.Twinky baby germ baby today..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...But Twinky baby wants to eat more yummy ice cream now...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ..ummmh Momma will kill me๐Ÿ˜ญ..uummh ..Sooo sweeet of you hammie lion.๐Ÿค—...Take care.๐Ÿค—..Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...sweetest hammie lion...๐Ÿค—..Big teddy hug from twinky baby.๐Ÿค—..
oyeeeroarrr cant you look after your self!???stay away from icy treats if it plays up your throat..warrie too knocked out..
love the shots... the first one is a great one of dutta..

murli sharma as anna is great.. too good..thanks for all the shots.. and most of all thanks for the jogi song twinks... you are real gem even when you are ill๐Ÿ˜› will
put on the next wu..loads of love with commands stay of chilly food. hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi tha 'good to see you๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for the wu hammie, Dutta taking his time to come to a decision wheter to save nakku or leave her to be dealt by his enemy for her betrayal regarding helping supria.๐Ÿ˜ญ... but not for long...

him and his dithering..
he gave the impression that he shared the bed with her and missing her being next to him...
superb comment! yes an impressive.. no never came true that was not part of story๐Ÿ˜ก
I wish they had shown something as to when... I thought the only time b4 this when she was in that bed was after the mandir incident ... on the other hand if she had been sleeping in his bed since she moved in after their 1st wedding then why later on it's a big deal with all the jodha Akbar style๐Ÿ˜•.
important recollections.. no PH house was busy fulfilling kala ke dream.. these two never to meet.. mind you in ltl 2 naku hasd some cozy romantic scenes with the new dutta.. but current dutta no way in hell stands a chance.. he was a thorn in many people's side... sorry my bitterness sounding off tha' .. thanks for commenting.. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 150

12th August 2010

Patil Nivas

Dutta nods his head at Baji to heed to his instructions, and without wasting time limps off painfully.. Baji mumbles watching Dutta leave , fine Bhau you fight your way and I'll fight it my way..

Babi prays before Bappa in her room, Bappa my daughter trusts you completely don't shatter her trust. Dutta stands in her doorway and glares across at her. he wants to say something to her.. may be to tell her he's reversed his decision..

But sees her in worship so remains quiet. and turns to leave , but Babi calls out, Bhau! and gun in hand he turns to face her and she stands before him with the puja thali, she moves forward and looks up into his face and says, I have told Bappa clearly that now I will worship him , after my daughter returns home to me.. Dutta gives her a dazed look and she gives him her blessing by applying a red tilak on his forehead. and says with deep meaning, take care of your self.. silently he turns and leaves.

Kala's bedroom

Kala paces in her room , confronted with multiple black and white images of herself. a certain fear grips her, she is apprehensive. One of the images mocks at her! and then all the images laugh at her, one of them calls out Kalavati , what happened? you bowed down your head before true love? Kala has tears in her eyes, before Nakusha's love your pride! hath a fall! she looks terrified at the thought, her images jeers at her, the brother you had in your grasp since fifteen years, has been set free by two or three days spent with Nakusha! now Dutta is not only your brother but someone's love too! calls out one image! Kala cringes at the idea, a maid's love has defeated you Kalavati! now the mistress of the house won't be you, but Nakusha! all this money and status will slip out of your hands ! terribly shaken, she sees Kishore's image too laughing his head and saying, Kalavati, you scared already? there's more to come , Nakusha has to return to this house as a bride , then she has to set up her rule! Bappa , always sides with the truth Tai.. says Naku's image! my love has won! told you so Tai ! she smiles and repeats, Kala looks horrified and turns her back to Naku's images, the voices haunt her and she looks in horror... she picks a stone and hurls it at Naku's images...and smashes the glass.. covers her ears ,blocks the images and their voices...she howls and wails like a wounded lioness , Kala does not lose! and no one defeats her! do you hear! all of you! she screams as she covers her ears.. I will surely take revenge! she yells.. Roops turns up and Kala realizes it was all a bad dream.. Roops asks her ,what's happened? you seem so shaken. Kala sits disoriented before her dresser looks at her face, wipes a tear from her cheek..

Anna's house

A sullen Naku sits at a table set before her with fruit.. she sees the apples and has a FB of Dutta biting into an apple.. both sharing fruit in the forest. Behind her chair stand two maids fanning her.. she feels the breeze and has a FB of Dutta putting his waist coat on her to stop the forest draughts from getting to her..Sadly and silently , she feels his waist coat on her with her finger tips. Subu Laxmi comes into the room and upon seeing that Naku hasn't eaten, comments, as she sits at the table beside her, ever since you've come Naku, you haven't eaten a thing, you'll become unwell she says concerned. Disinterested Naku sits silently.. Subu carries on, you do trust that Dutta will come for you huh?, Naku retorts, I know, why you brought me here, so you can force Saab to come here, I know everything! but I can lay down my own life in order to save his life! besides it's good that I give my life, that way he won't get into a problem! cries out Naku angrily. Subu looks at her face.. and says, I know you are very cross with me, look Naku! you are Dutta's wife and I am Anna's wife, your husband is my husband's enemy, and yes I want my husband to win , so that's why I planned that Dutta's wife should be kidnapped ,wouldn't you wish for your husband to win? a confused Naku replies ,I don't know amma , I am a lot younger than you are, I am not sure if this is right or wrong? only time will tell.. but this I know, my Saab never sides with wrong! he cannot do such a thing, possibly means kidnap another's wife and use as hostage, Subu is afraid of Naku's confidence in her husband Dutta .. Subu muses upon Naku's words... and recalls, FB, how she had warned in the field you'll regret if Saab turns up here..

Anna turns up and suggests to his wife, keep Dutta's wife in the garden, she'll enjoy a bit of rain and sunshine.. Subu is still deep in thought aboutNaku's words. Subu moves up to her husband and whispers, I too have faith in my husband , like her.. but my trust is mixed with fear.. but with her, there's only trust in her heart , no fear.. I hope my plan was not a mistake.. Anna stops her, no Subu ! you mustn't think this way! one who doesn't trust his life partner, surely fails his own life! that marriage is a failure! I trust you completely, the rest is up to him, god is great Subu, you pray so much for me, just let Dutta come.. suddenly his phone rings he answers it as both women hold their breath wondering if it's Dutta.. but Anna keeps one of them.. Naku guessing..

Eventually he summons his goons and tells them the good news, that his friend Dutta is coming to meet him, but first he will meet me than he will meet his death! says Anna, plus warns his men, he will be coming fully prepared, but no problem! as soon as he gets here, we'll make him play a game of carom , he'll lose one game, we shot him once! to every game he loses , we fire a shot at him! we'll make him play 20 thirty times.Till the story of Dutta comes to the end! He yells and Naku listens to Anna's evil plan and is shaken a bit.. but then she gives him a defiant look ! and he gives her a cold look and leaves the room..

In the dark , out on the road in his black jeep, drives Dutta on his own.. as he follows the road to his intended destination, he looks at the bandage and mangulsutra around his hand. and he drives on... toward's Naku..

Naku steps out into the courtyard of Anna's house.. the popular,love song, Jana Jogi De Nal .. begins to play...bringing back FB images of moments she spent with him in the forest.. how he raised her up , trying to revive her after the accident, his palm behind her neck; her clinging to him in fright; she recalls the cold wind, how gallantly he took off his waist coat and placed it around her shoulders; how she held his wounded hand; how he had looked in her eyes, the fuss he had created at the bandage being put around on his cut knuckles. She walks in Anna's courtyard, with memories of the forest; so these FBs moments in the forest, his walking away from her on the road.. serve as a past time for her as she waits for him... she stands by the window and looks out of the room into the out door area. FB, she recalls him taking her name Nakusha! as if to say something to her and being interrupted by Baji... how they travelled in the jeep at night, but he never completed his sentence.. then how in the procession they felt each others fingertips but were separated by the cruel hand of fate!

Subu ! calls Anna, and walks up to his wife all dressed up standing at a balcony.. what's the matter?don't like it when you look so serious.. and he looks up at her lovingly and presents her with a single red rose.. happy wedding anniversaryhe says to her..she smiles and accepts it..he holds her hand and walks her down , sounding off , in your happiness lies my happiness.. just remember that always, that 's why I have planned a celebratory party especially for you it's like a small dance party,humm, you like it don't you? and she said , yes I love dance parties, but you said Dutta's coming..then why this song and dance? Anna says dryly, if Dutta's coming then so what? let him come! on the day of your anniversary your husband's enemy will die! this then is my promise to you..so now go and get ready, freshen up and relax! forget everything else! everything will be fine, and he looks at Naku and gives her a cold look.. then says to his wife, and Subu take her with you Subu, get her dressed and ready like a bride..thing is Dutta will come too, so I'll get them married yet again, then honeymoon, followed by Dutta's death! he shouts. One of the servants announces, panditji has arrived amma! Anna asks his wife, why? what is the pandit here for? and she says with a smile it's for blessings.. it's our wedding anniversary , that's why..you go and get ready too ..and I'll be back.. she says and he looks at Naku smiles, and says, with a wink, honeymoon with your Saab... Naku glares at him from behind the window..and he moves on..

Subu meets pandit

Pandit looks across at Subu and asks her , is there a problem Subu Laxmi ?and she replies with a beaming smile , panditji ,it's my wedding anniversary today, you know it's with great difficulty I got Anna ..pandit ji I want that you should bless us both today, and tell me about our future..will everything be fine? Naku listen and watches from her window..as the pandit flicks through the pages of the holy book and instructs Subu , pray to god, and both women exchange glances, and Subu joins her palms in prayer and closes her eyes. The pandit guides, now think of the question you want an answer to.. Subu concentrates, what is it that shakes my trust? why do I feel that I made a huge mistake in separating Naku from Dutta..like a sin , and for that my Anna will be punished.. I want my Anna to win! will this happen? that my Anna will win? the pandit says, the answer to your question is in this holy book, take the name of the lord Ram and put your finger on one letter from this holy scriptures.. she puts her finger on a letter, and he reads underneath it, and explains, that what ever god will's happens ..and whatever is about to happen will be beyond your control ..that's why just pray before lord Ram, you have done good deeds !so lord Ram will do the best for you ,don't worry!.. he tells Subu who smiles and then turns her head to look at Naku, as if to say that her husband Anna will be spared. But Naku furrows her eyebrows.. and Subu looks weary once again, and clasps her hands and prays.. episode ends Hamlet53 25.3.14.

The episode has moments of substance in it..

Beautiful scene between Babi and Dutta is brief, but emotional when she puts a tilak on his forehead.. to signify he goes to fight evil in this battle..

Kala's crackdown.. is dramatically portrayed..

Naku and Subu's brief exchange of views on matters of mutual interest ..implants fear in Subu Laxmi.

Subu's words to her husband that Naku trust in her husband has no fear in it bar complete confidence ..

Anna's reply to Subu .. are like a chilling reminder for Naku, that she may trust Dutta , but their shaky marriage is based on her trust in him and certainly not the other way round..

Anna can tell that Subu has been shaken by Naku's togetherness.. so he wages on a psychological tactic on her by playing on the phone call he receives , making Naku guess was it Saab or not? also terrorizes Naku by sounding off to his men how he plans to entertain Dutta..it's almost as if he wants to see fear on Naku's face , which he finds it hard to make it happen..

N.B, thanks for reading the previous wu.. uwith, fassben, twinky, tha',warda, tammy, many thanks Alex 1 thanks for your encouraging pm regarding this thread..means so much to me, I loved and quite rightly too how you lauded the efforts of previous updaters.."I know you will agree too, in that I must still give tremendous credit to writers like Anu-Reddy, Srushti, Zuby, Fivr, DD and the many others we can so vividly remember who did such an amazing job of writing the WUs and other threads during live LTL1. "

good to see you again tha'.

tammy i have sent your ltl thread video link to alex in a pm..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm episode subhu wife mind giving her signals but she ignored it or say anna made her ignore them dutta in jeep baji going follow him without his consent kala sick or say scared