Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tahera57

Thanks for wu hammie gadha is so easily duped by kala, didn't like him much in this episode, forgot all his new found feelings for nakku in less than 24 hours also his promise to jagtap dada.

hi tha' god in the next episode.. he might as well not be there.. as a viewer its so annoying presence of dutta is nothing but FB.. thanks for reading and commenting, great thread you and kaka balli have post.. enjoyment .. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi sweetest Hammieee lion 🤗 helloo twinky baby
Aweee Such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much.🤗..Sooo sweeet of you our sweetest Hammie lion..
🤗..At the beginning of the episode, Dutta was looking like a real wounded lion.❤️.But sadly at the end of the episode He was behaving like a brainless Gadha🥺...errr...Twinky baby hates Dutta in this episode🥺..BAD DUTTA BHAU...💔💔💔...Errr Kala brilliantly manipulating him.😡..Such a heartless witch..😡..Kala's references to Naku's characteristics are perfectly suiting for kala her own self.😡..Kala is a poisonous snake😡...she changing her colours time to time.😡...Now Dutta also changing his colours.🥺
good comment twinky yes he is easily influnced his weakness has empowered kala.
..just few hours ago he has realized his love..😭.But now easily changing his mindset.😭..errr...He is believing that anonymous letter...Dutta should use his brain😡...His biggest enemy is inside him😡..Now eagerly waiting for Dutta's inner struggle& Anna's stylish tortures ...Loved your point of views dear...❤️Simply superb...Sooo sweeet of you.
🤗..Double treat for us ...Now Twinky baby eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Sweetest Hammie lion🤗..Take care...Big teddy hug from Twinky baby.🤗..
hey i wanted to see these shots again the way he limped thanks for all the effort you have put in to give joy to all whoo see your comment thanks for a great comment too much love hammie. .. getting hurt on his leg

both kala and dutta acted well in this episode. thanks again for uploading. hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 148

10th August 2010

Dutta's den

All stand aghast , speechless at Dutta's action of throwing down his rifle, which meant the retrieval operation is called off.. Babi stands tearful but Dutta before all just moves to his stairs and hastily goes down as Baji watches totally confused.. Kala is well pleased to see the sorrow on Babi's face.

Anna's territory

Lush green ecologically friendly natural farm land surroundings is Anna's habitat ,where his body guards and henchmen are posted, at strategic places.With a treehouse nearby;and a small table between them sit a man and woman. Subu's fingers play with her pendant. Nearby stands a scarecrow, frightening off flying scavengers on the crops. On closer quarters it's shown it's Naku! knocked out and propped up as a scarecrow. She comes around eventually. Her eyes can make out a hazy distant image of a couple sitting on cane garden chairs. Groggily she closes her eyes and seems in discomfort. Her arms are stretched on both sides and trimmed at the edges with straw .. instead of the upside down black earthenware pot used as head of the scary effigy, Naku's face is used as an amusing replacement! Alarmed Naku looks at her upper and lower limbs covered in straw. She moves them in panic wants to be set free! ahead her she sees Anna head shielded by the sun with his yellow towel sipping tea ,while a bedecked woman opposite him plays chess with him. Confused and lost Naku calls out Saab! Saab!

Anna's ray banned face moves in her direction, he pulls the towel off his head, gives his mouth a wipe and looks at Naku...with great interest. Slowly he stands up and goes towards her... greets her, good day sister in law! how are you? my name is Mallesh Ramalingum, remember me? Naku stares at him, he comes closer to her and explains, the thing is Dutta and me are really close friends, very dear friends, he never told you about me? now you'll think why have I done this to a friend's wife? it's your skin tone that gave me this brilliant idea of dressing you up as a scarecrow.. yeah? and then he turns his head and looks at his perched up camcorder. After humiliating her he walks back to garden settee.. and speaks into his camera, hey Dutta Bhau! bet you miss your wife a lot huh? don't worry I'll arrange something quickly..humm.. and he chuckles, puts down the camera and says , Dutta Patil.. then calls out to Naku, let me show you an amazing object .. he feels the shoulder of the woman present at the table..this is my wife.. and Subu Laxmi turns her face gradually towards Naku. She smiles at Naku, who has her FB as the woman, who gave them the parsad, invited them to join the procession. Anna caresses her face with his fingers and takes her name, Subu Laxmi...isn't she just beautiful? he jeers at Naku's face.Naku now realizes she has been tricked. He carries on telling Naku , once he sits down opposite his wife...Anna's wife , is Anna's life! and then he starts to resume his game of chess.. he chuckles, as he seems to be winning and his wife challenges him with a coquettish smile , winning one game doesn't imply you have conquered the world! he laughs and replies, see I don't talk as much , I just act! And then makes his move on the board and apologises, I am sorry Subu..looks across to Naku and then move closer to his camera ..and focus's the lenses on Naku as the scarecrow and mumbles, I'ev made Dutta's wife as a scarecrow for my field...now I'll skin Dutta and make a drum out of it and then beat on it! taka takaaa taka!Dutta the drum! He glares up at Naku... let your Dutta come to this Mallesh Anna's Lanka, I'll love it haaa! He challenges an anxious Naku. Then he sits down before his wife with a sigh. Naku calls out, you'll regret it! and him and his wife turn to Naku , if Saab comes you'll regret it a lot! if Saab comes here, then not a single head of this ten headed monster will stay on his body! Naku calls out to Subu Laxmi.. and to Anna she warns, your head will lie decapitated from the rest of your body! hey! start praying to god that Saab doesn't come here!this then is a wife's challenge !a firm faith in her husband! you will repent! Naku cries out bravely with a certain sense faith on her face. Anna gets up and moves towards her.. while his wife sips tea. Anna asks Naku, is that how much that Dutta loves you? great, very good it is, hey Subu! do you know that this girl and Dutta are going to have a heart to heart meeting..when it will happen no one knows?

Subu smiles and says check and mate! Anna turns to her , huh? and strides towards

her .. Naku watches them suspiciously, and Anna says to Subu, what did you say? how can this be? and she says, my king has defeated your king! and he complains. Oh dear! by giving me your knight, you have taken my crown from me! fine! that's good and she calms him, Anna, small fireworks excite you.. you need to make a big explosion! in order to win! just for little victories you tend to lose the war! both alike in chess and in life...look Anna! it was my suggestion that you kidnap Dutta's wife! now why did I say that? so you can capture Dutta..and you are happy in just having her here.. she signals toward's Naku... she warns him, you are moving away from the original task Anna.. she smiles and walks away , saying, your prey is Dutta, then why are you giving trouble to this poor girl? Anna thinks.. as she moves on to Naku , and tells Anna, in these little victories Anna you will lose the jack pot!

Bring this girl inside! she orders, as she looks at a confused Naku.. and with that Subu moves away.. as Naku's eyes follow Anna's wife..

Dutta's Bar

Dutta moves to the bar, sighs and Kala'a words come back to hurt him , take a good look at these photographs, you will see Nakusha's real face in them!dont bring this snake back into the house!he remembers Naku's face by the fireside in the forest and picks up the bottle and the glass..Kalas' voice if you don't believe in these pictures then I have a letter too that Supriya has written to Nakusha. he is about to pour the drink.. FB,Kala reading Supriya's letter. Dutta turns his face from the bottle and glass and puts then down on the service counter. He struggles to resist the drink.. and then finally moves away from the bar and paces angrily.. a war wages in Dutta about what Naku's hearsay is, and how he found her in the forest.. and he paces vigorously back and forth before the bar..notice he abandons use of alchohol.. then he places his palms on the bar service and leans forward. Babi turns up and watches him in pain from far, as she can tell he too suffers inside.. then finally he grabs a bottle and turns to leave with it but pauses as he sees Babi before him. he glares at her. She begs for his forgiveness .with her hands clasped.. this could well be begging him to reconsider his decision of rescuing Naku , but he flares his nostrils in fury, and his jaw quivers cruelly as he enjoys seeing the mother suffer , like he did, when he was betrayed by both mother and daughter.. but Babi continues to give him begging looks. Then she notices Kala too near the bar keeping watch on what goes on..Dutta stands bottle in hand at the bar, Kala and Babi stand before him from each side. He looks at Kala's tearful face .. on the face of it she shakes her head to let him know not to put his life at risk..and he seems to obey. Kala gives him a look of loving approval. and Babi can tell her supplications before Dutta Bhau don't stand a chance!Dutta gives a dirty look and storms off bottle in hand. Babi appears angry and disappointed at his sudden change of heart.. and Kala gives Babi a sneering look and walks off.

Anna's house

A view of the courtyard of the Anna's house complete with the holy tulsi plant altar . Doubled storey rooms run of it on either side. Black painted balcony railing seals off the first floor rooms. Lime green colour is used to brighten up the place. Subu Laxmi walks in and prays before her the tulsi plant. Naku is brought into the courtyard, by two woman and her eyes move around to scan the house. Subu lights up the lamp stand in an elaborate puja area. Naku stands outside the door..but as she comes in she realizes it's a lounge.. beds lined with white covering complete white cylindrical cushions. Subu invites her come sit down.. Naku glares at her probably thinks the last time she trusted this woman she drugged her and her Saab,and watches the woman light candles at the altar. Naku sits on the bed and food, idli, dosa is set for her by a maid on a round table. The maid leaves, Naku stares at the food. Subu Laxmi ,tells her eat, I now you're hungry.. but Naku doesn't.. might be poisoned.. and Subu Laxmi moves over and asks Naku , do you think your husband will come to your rescue? Naku looks up her, and then at the deity on the altar behind her.. she refuses to answer, as she too is unsure.. and Subu goes over to the altar and calls her, come! then prepares another arti thali for Naku .Naku stands up from the bed and watches. Then slowly she moves to the altar. Subu Laxmi lifts the second aarti thalli and offers it to her , this one is for you ,go on light the wick! Naku sulks and Subu Laxmi says, just assume that this light is your husband.. and that his life depends on you keeping this flame burning.Naku takes the thal from Subu Laxmi and then lights the arti thali, holds it up before , Subu Laxmi says, now let's see which one of us will be win. Naku's eyes are full of tears, her face glows with sincere devotion for her deity and her husband. They workshop together, clearly praying for the longevity of their husbands respectively. Once puja finishes, Subu Laxmi turns to face Naku and says to her, I always wanted to meet you Naku..I wanted to see for myself another whose devotion for her husband is exactly like mine.. such devotion that saves her husband Dutta at all times from every crisis... Naku stares wide eyed at Subu Laxmi..episode ends 21.3.14

Episode teeters upon two wives of two warring gangsters. While their husbands wage war for territorial supremacy and might. The two wives, one seemingly beautiful and the other seemingly not, wage a war about whose devotion will eventually secure the life of her husband.

Naku as scarecrow, subjected to ridicule yet again.. due to having a particular skin tone, once again this challenges the concept of colour discrimination and that to amongst one's own race...it brings to light once again our society's and culture's obsession and preoccupation with light skin being synonymous with beauty. Worst is that in Naku's case the truth is, she really is a fair belle, so in her dark skin was she made less of a human being? To this day when hooha is made about Naku's skin tone, light or dark, I find it offensive and I have to remind myself nooo! it's about inner beauty... no one notices how you look on the outside...?

To me the most boring section of the episode was Dutta's portion rammed with same old boring flash backs.. please enough of FBs..

N.B ~Many for reading the previous WU, fassben, twinky, tha, warrie, tammy

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episode anna subhu dirty planning subhu trust on anna and want to go to any limit to let anna win but she doesn't know that she is opening her own grave dutta between babi kala
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sweetie pie lion🤗
Aweee Such an awesome update dear..❤️...Enjoyed it soo much.❤️..Dutta's part was very less in this episode...😭😭..Anna has made Naku as a scarecrow.😲...He insults her skin tone.😲..OMG such an ugly reason behinds this scarecrow idea😡..I didn't know this before😲..I just thought that Anna wants to give pain to Dutta....Err CVs😡..They always making skin tone as such a big issue😲...Its really bad..😡...Inner beauty is the most important one❤️... Dutta is the only person who never insults Naku's skin tone.❤️.. ...BAD ANNA😡...Loved Naku's challenge..❤️..Aweee Loved this Ramayan wala track.❤️. Dutta - Ram, Naku - sita, Baaji-Lakshman, Anna- ten headed monster Ravana & Subhu -his devoted wife Mandodari...Perfect👏..kudos to cvs..👏...Naku& Subhu worshiping together for their Husbands❤️..Anna is not worth for Subhu's love & devotion.😛..Loved your POV dear.❤️..Totally agree with you.👍🏼..double treat Hammie lion🤗.Soo sweet of you.🤗..Eagerly waiting for Dutta's inner struggle dear...Sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Big teddy bear hug from twinky baby🤗

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud😊
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammieee lion🤗
How are you??🤗..Have a joyful day with your friends.🤗.Soo sweeet of you.🤗..Missing you sooo much..🤗...Take care..Come back sooon.🤗...Big hug from Twinky baby...🤗

PS:-

Hammieee lion🤗
OS thread is closed dear..😭😭..OMG....just 151 pages na...😭😭

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi sweetie pie lion🤗hi twinky baby good to see you
Aweee Such an awesome update dear..❤️...Enjoyed it soo much.❤️..Dutta's part was very less in this episode...😭😭..Anna has made Naku as a scarecrow.😲...He insults her skin tone.😲..OMG such an ugly reason behinds this scarecrow idea😡..I didn't know this before😲
well twinks to me it seemed that her complexion contributed to her frightening off any body.. yes anna was poking fun at dutta comparing his stunning subu to naku
..I just thought that Anna wants to give pain to Dutta....Err CVs😡..They always making skin tone as such a big issue😲...Its really bad..😡...Inner beauty is the most important one❤️... Dutta is the only person who never insults Naku's skin tone.❤️.. ...BAD ANNA😡...Loved Naku's challenge..❤️..Aweee Loved this Ramayan wala track.❤️. Dutta - Ram, Naku - sita, Baaji-Lakshman, Anna- ten headed monster Ravana & Subhu -his devoted wife Mandodari...Perfect👏..kudos to cvs..👏yes i too agree has universal appeal good v evil.. good winning over evil.
...Naku& Subhu worshiping together for their Husbands❤️..Anna is not worth for Subhu's love & devotion.😛..Loved your POV dear.❤️..Totally agree with you.👍🏼..double treat Hammie lion🤗.Soo sweet of you.🤗..Eagerly waiting for Dutta's inner struggle dear...Sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Big teddy bear hug from twinky baby🤗

thanks for your as usual great comment twinky.. i loved the shots kala seemed so desperate sorry for posting the next wu so late.. ohh thanks for your messages on the thread twinks.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy good to see you ,😊
superb ud😊

thanks for reading and commenting. much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 149

11th August 2010

Anna's house

Both women stare at each other. Subu Laxmi, continues, I believe that a gangsters wife should have more inner strength than the gangster, so that the wife with all her virtues can cleanse all his vices.. it's only my devotion to the gods that has safeguarded my husband up till now.Naku stares at this woman's eyes thinking, your husband lives to shorten my husband's life. Subu Laxmi smiles and turns to look at the deity and says, our destinies are similar Naku, but only one us will stay a married, while the other.. she turns to stare at Naku.. who glares at her challengingly. ..while Subu Laxmi carries on, but at the moment I seem to be in a more advantageous position because I made a hostage out of you and laid a trap here for Dutta. Naku looks in awe at Subu... and has a FB, of clinging desperately to Dutta .. bandaging his hand, sharing fruit, being covered by him...she looks in fear at Subu who says, are you frightened? Naku gives her no answer and just walks away from her.. and then replies, I don't know how to give smart answers, amma .. I only like always, pray for my Saab, I'll pray for your husband as well, I only wish that Saab comes here and sets me free from this place, still on the other hand, I don't want him to land himself in a problem by coming here... I wouldn't like it.. Subu Laxmi glares at her, and Naku calls out in concern, you too don't be anxious, Bappa will take care of everything. Subu Laxmi turn to stare at her deity.

Dutta's den

Dutta lies on his back alone on his bed his stretched arm feels the empty space on the other side of his bed.. he lies awake, stares into space.. Naku prays before her god. Dutta looks at her empty space on his bed with contempt and Naku prays.

Kala's room

Kala studies her reflection in the mirror.. rather intensely. Kishore enters the room, and watches her at her dresser. Her face twists in a smile, at the sight of her husband. she calls him coquettishly, come here Kishore.. reluctantly he obeys and she says, you have told me many tales, today I'll tell you a story.. remember as a child we heard this story, about a queen who used to ask her mirror, "mirror mirror on the wall whose the fairest of all" ,I too am asking my mirror, "mirror mirror on the wall who is the most powerful one of all?.. she stands up deluded, did you hear what the mirror is says.. Kalavati .. Kishore now I am going to see how Dutta will cross the threshold to go and save Nakusha ..Kishore glares at her defiant expression. She walks away and says, my dearest Bhau will not be going to rescue Nakusha..

The mirror shows one their reflection.. it's like facing one's self.. Kala sees herself as holding immense powerful in the house..

Dutta's ablution

Dutta returns home after suffering several gruelling experiences ..the accident, the survival, the capture and the release. On top of all is the influence of being drugged. So to have a shower is the most appropriate thing for him to do. Since this is time granted to him within the privacy of his bathroom.. really when the effect of drug wears off it is normal for him to have FB s which include largely images about Naku; his dream; Jagtap's, voice; Kala's reminder that he is the root of all at PN's survival; images of romantic moments Naku in his dream; Kala's words regarding Naku's authenticity, Japtap's words; Kala's question to him about what transpired in the forest? that he is ready to save that cheat Naku's life by putting his own life at risk.? Kala reminding him what happened between you and her that you forget that Naku has done to him , Kala and Aye Sahib? Jagtap's words, the one who betrayed you was not your true love; Kala's words the girl you plan to bring back to the house is very cunning, changes like a chameleon in different circumstances; Kala advising him, she has deceived you once before, why invite deception again; Jagtap's words, the day you recognize true love you will not be able to deny it! Kala showing him photos, take a look at this snake; Jagtap giving Naku's hand over to him.. like a girl's father.. with the wish.. receive your treasure.

The steamy mirror brings back to him ,voices.. Babi's cries, Kala's, Jagtap's voices torture him.. surely this is decision time which he refuses to tackle.. defer , put to back boiler the lot! Naku ! Jagtap! Kala..

The phone rings! he turns to it from the bathroom.. gets decent and wonders who it can be? it rings and rings but Dutta seems disinterested.. finally he checks the caller id .. and answers the phone.

Anna ~ Dutta

Anna sings a song, been a long time since waiting for you.. but no reply from my mate. Dutta glares at him. Anna continues, you are taking so long to come, beloved.. even god doesn't take so long to respond! did you think you'd come after intermission? ok forget it! I've made a Hindi film, Telugu you don't understand ..I am thinking I should send you that film.. humm, watch it, and tell me what you think ? you'll like it.

Dutta turns to the door and his servant stands with a packet in the door way , Bhau this is for you.. message reads, "with love of your wife", a film by Anna.. and smiley face.

Dutta opens the envelope and finds a CD, puts it in lap top. Anna face comes on screen, hey! camera on?yes..ok.. Dutta Shri RamPatil, namaste..I, Malleshwar Ramalingum invites you.We met the other day, but couldn't have a heart to heart meeting, I was short of time, as I had to kidnap your wife..but no problem , when you have the time, just pick the phone and come over.. we'll have a chat, drink a bit, dance a bit..in short we'll have a ball..humm? cheers! till then, I've sent you this film about your wife, watch and enjoy! Dutta sees Naku , propped and tied up as a scarecrow! and he is displeased. Close ups of Naku are seen by Dutta and he denounces this humiliation of a person...suddenly it hurts him, as he sees her arms struggling to be set free.He lowers his head and her words to Anna ring out , you'll repent! when Saab comes , you 'll regret it! when he comes, not one head of this ten headed monster would be left on his body! hey! just pray to god that Saab doesn't come here! it's not just me saying, but a wife's firm faith in her husband.. speaking out! Dutta briefly delves on the implication of her words , shuts the laptop, and takes a decision. He opens his wardrobe to collect his pistols, before that he looks at the mangulsutra.. remembers his own words, FB, think of this mangulsutra as a garrotte around your neck! but now he reaches out for it, FB ,recalls her coming to the room to return it.. recalls Jagtap's dying wish to hold on to Naku's hand, Jagtap's arm on the ground with his wife's mangulsutra tied to his wrist.. Dutta repeats the action, winds up Naku's mangulsutra and his Bappa locket around the wrist of his wounded hand, and then fixes his chunni bandage around his knuckles..these two objects will be stamina, shield and strength...and above motivation to save Naku. He puts his black pathiani on, and Naku's words resound in his ears, just pray Saab doesn't show up here! he gets hold of two pistols and puts them one each in both his trouser pockets, looks at his pistol shuts his wardrobe and storms out of his room, glides down the stairs and pauses by Bappa's statue, FB suddenly turns to look at it and sees Naku's faint figure before Bappa ..and he turns to look in Bappa's direction and finds Naku praying before it with bandaged hands...his eyes concentrate on the Naku's F.B image, disturbed he moves away from the puja area and he walks limpingly through the hall.. suddenly, Baji calls, Bhau! and Dutta stops in a huff. Baji comes up to him and asks, where are you off to Bhau? Naku? are you going to rescue Naku ? Dutta shakes his head angrily, and growls, this no time for questions and answers Baji!.Baji argues, Bhau I am not discussing, all I want to say is wherever you're going I am coming with you.. Dutta roars , and who's going to look after every one at home? this is only my battle! but Baji argues but Bhau! and Dutta raises his palm and yells, I am going alone! and Dutta gives Baji a furious look.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 23.3.14

~~~~~~~~~~

The scarecrow video is really a message from Naku to Dutta to rekindle those emotions that transpired between the two in the forest..

It's a visual replica tussle between Kala's use of Supriya's wedding photographs , and Anna's video of Naku.. both forms of images are used as a powerful weapon to create conflict in Dutta, rob him of peace.. but Anna's video has more weightage as Dutta's previous hesitation in rescuing Naku is pushed aside, as he decides to take the honourable step...he will eventually give a two pronged reaction; save his honour and smite his foe once and for all.

The bathroom scene is a moment where Dutta attempts to clear his head and bring recent events into perspective ..it however proves to be conclusive for Dutta at that point, that a dream is a dream.. Kala has brought out the facts about Naku's deceptive nature, in the form of photographic evidence.

The mirror features a role in this episode.. where Kala pleasingly calls herself all powerful..

Dutta in the bathroom, hates his reflection, it asks him many questions of what type of a man a husband he is..? he would rather not see himself as it's a sight that tortures him.. he tries to wash himself but is unsuccessful in cleaning or clearing the mess in his heart and soul.

N.B~ thanks for reading previous wu..fassben, jedy, twinkie, warrie, tammy.

good to see you jedy..