Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammiee๐Ÿค—
Awesome update lion.โค๏ธ..Enjoyed it soo much..โค๏ธ.Aweee loved the way Tasha silently staling glancesโค๏ธ...Dutta continuing his dreams...Naku is looking soo sad& silent๐Ÿ˜”...Both had FBs..โค๏ธ.Happy& terrific moments.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”...Loved Baaji's dimple smile.โค๏ธ..This guy is looking soo happy.โค๏ธ..Loved Tasha's silent convo.โค๏ธ.They've spoken through their eyes.โค๏ธ..There is no need for words between them..โค๏ธAn unspoken emotional bond.โค๏ธ...Kishore was decorating PN happily..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Evil trio looking sooo sad......Hate this Ganpat.๐Ÿ˜ก...Greedy man...๐Ÿ˜ก..Hate his unacceptable manner.๐Ÿ˜ก..Babi advised him.๐Ÿ˜Š..Errr Dutta.๐Ÿ˜ก..This man is totally affected by love-mania.๐Ÿ˜ก.One of the best cameo Subhu's entryโค๏ธ...Errr Dutta..๐Ÿ˜ก.he has fallen into Anna's trap.....He didn't suspect Subhu..he totally lost his small brain also....Loved your Point of View.โค๏ธ...coming episodes will decide Tasha's future...Its a big turning point & Dutta will realize his true love soon..Eagerly waiting for the next update lion..Thanks soo much for your lovely update.๐Ÿค—...Is this sau gaya song ok???..๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Errr lion..Sad songs are not for LTL WU...๐Ÿ˜ณ.baby needs sad songs for some other purpose...๐Ÿ˜ญ...take care...tra' Twinky baby ๐Ÿค—

@ Fassben
Thanks soo much Fassben for your lovely Sad song& url.๐Ÿค—.Loved it soo muchโค๏ธ..Sooo sweeet of you๐Ÿค—..Thanks soo much for your help dear friend๐Ÿค—...
twinkle for some reason i keep annotating your comment this is the third time and i keep losing it despite saving it.. so saying thanks for the song , the comment and the screen shots .. a real treat muvch love hammie.

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion๐Ÿค—
Where are you???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•. Thanks sooo much for your annotations..๐Ÿค—...Why 3 annotations for same comment dear???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..Twinky baby *faints*

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 146

5th August 2010

Dutta & Naku

On the road

Subhu Lakhsmi waits with a serene smile upon Dutta, till he finishes his prasad. Somewhere a video is being made of the proceedings... he lowers his eyes and with a further wide eyed smile, she invites him to the procession, come Saab...he gives her a narrow eyed look, and both Naku and Dutta's eyes follow Subhu Laxmi as she goes around the jeep to join the worshipers in the procession.

Patil Nivas

Kala has a go at her mother, you want to form relationships with such a family?have a drunkard for your son in law, and his daughter as your dil? Aye Sahib think it over while you have the time. Kishore challenges her ,what's that to do with Naku ?she's simple, sensible and decent? Kala glares at him and snubs him , where do think you are? in the temple where all are equal? this happens to be our family, here ties are forged according to equal social status. Aye requests , Kala! .. Kishore reminds his wife, Aye sahibs heart along with this house is no less than a temple... relationships are forged on the basis of sincerity of emotions and purity of the soul. Ganpat suddenly enters weeping, seeking forgiveness from Aye Sahib for his earlier drunkard disorderly behaviour. Kala glares at him as he falls to Aye Sahib's feet.. Babi too follows her husband, as he starts his rather comical to the viewer's eye bantar.. on his knees he cries before her , hands joined hands.. forgive me Aye Sahib! I made a huge mistake! may my mouth rot! He slaps his face, and Aye Sahib stares at him not amused by his tears and lame excuses! He confesses, drinking is a foul habit! the thing is, since days I was in no contact with ,Babi, Naku , or Sethji ,so I missed them! and I cried and drank! cried and drank! got drunk to drown my sorrows! he cries loudly.. and Kala shrieks , ayeee! shut up! and stop your drama! and turns to Babi take him away to your room. Ganpat from the floor rolls his eyes to a standing Kala and then himself stands up and says, Tai... he sobs , you're right I am a filthy man! with a filthy tongue! real sinner I am! he cries out craftily! Aye Sahib says, Ganpat you are to swear by me that you will not touch a drop from today! Ganpat swears , and Aye turns to Kishore and bids him to give Ganpat new clothes to wear too..then she turns to Ganpat and says kindly, go now and change to welcome your son in law. you will, won't you? and Ganpat nods as he also wipes away his crocodile tears! as he assures aye Sahib , of course I'll welcome Bhau , and I'll also stick by my word , not to drink.. most enjoyable performance.. full on hoodwinking!

Kala goes off in a huff! and Roops too follows her..

On the road

From the rear of the jeep Dutta and Naku look at the procession, move on and they slowly walk ahead to join it. Dutta signals Baji with his hand to park off the road for a bit. Men in the procession turn back to check if the cars are being parked off the road. Baji and the BG's leave the vehicles and walk back to the procession. One of the devotees comes to Baji and the BGs and offers them the milky sacrament. Baji and the BG 's drink it. Subhu Lakshmi looks from a distance and smiles mysteriously.

Dutta and Naku now stand in the middle of the procession surrounded by devotees, who fly flags . Baji too follows Dutta into the crowd with his BGs. One of the devotees hides his gun under his white kurta. Men turn heads to look at Dutta and Naku..who walk slowly in the procession. Dutta walks besides Naku side by side and their knuckles brush.. and his bandaged palm opens and he looks down shyly at her hand about to grip it but she drifts off ahead of him as in a trance. Dutta watches her, and folds his fingers. Naku dazed walks on.. Baji looks up with some difficulty. Then as heads turn to watch him, Dutta folds his elbow and feels his brow.. and his vision feels impaired and images swim before him!. Baji feels the same symptoms. Dutta curves the fingers of both his palms and feels the sides of his head. He feels queasy and unsteady.. and has a hazy image of Naku in his waistcoat walking ahead of him in the crowd. Then she turns back and catches sight of him feeling his head.. Baji yells Bhau! and Dutta begins to totter. Baji pulls out his gun from behind.. some of the BG s have already fainted. Dutta has a flash back of this woman giving him prasad .. he recalls Naku too had it , which , meant she too is drugged.. a video is still being made. Baji yells Bhau! and throws his gun across the crowd to Dutta , who tries to catch it but misses as his body is unsteady.. then Baji falls and so do the other remaining BGs on the ground.Dutta looks at Naku walking away from him, she looks back but is swallowed up by the crowd.. he stretches his arm across to her his palm opened .. she turns and stretches her hand to hold his outstretched hand.. their fingertips meet and he looks across to her, but the crowd comes between them just as her fingers grab his palm and he pulls her towards himself. But suddenly she falls backwards ,completely knocked out and is held by some man. Dutta has a dizzy spell and falls to the ground ,but soon after, he struggles to his feet as the man walks away with a knocked out Naku. Dutta with his body raised up on one knee, stretches his arm towards her but she's taken away. and mouths her name Naku...the procession begins to dissipate.. and soon Dutta is left sprawled on his side on the road , nearby lie Baji and the BG s completely drugged.

Helplessly he watches the procession, with flags flying fading into the distance ..he is drugged but knows Naku has gone with the crowd of devotees. He tries to get up but flops back and lies across the road on one shoulder, his arm stretched across the road.

Dutta lies on the road, in a deadly circle on the side of his face.. surrounded by Anna's men dressed as devotees. A black car arrives and out comes Anna dressed in pristine white suit carrying a yellow face towel. He heads for his captive.. singing daa daa gamma paa dhaa .. and enters the circle of death where Dutta lies in. He hums and stands and looks down at a knocked out Dutta .. and makes a video shot of him. then closes his camcorder... and gives Dutta a long look. and then turns to his men, hey what with the guns? why have you pulled them out? this is a meeting between two friends... a heart to heart meeting after many years.. humm? so what are guns doing here? lower them! he orders his men... no need for guns here! I just want to see Dutta's face.. humm. and he keenly studies Dutta's face. As Dutta lies on his side Anna bends and pulls him and Dutta lies limp on his back on the road. Naku held by a man has closed eyes. Anna stands near Dutta's head . Then he crouches on his knees and studies Dutta's face, and brushes his hair back from the forehead and calls, hey Dutta! look how peaceful he looks, you haven't changed one bit Dutta .. same to same! I told him repeatedly, don't mix emotions with business! and don't trust anyone, even god! but, he never listened me.. nowlook what's happened! he's trapped like deer in the hunters trap! this is Mallesh Anna 's trap, he says..as he pushes back Dutta's hair from the forehead by his hand... to revive Dutta .. Dutta comes around vaguely and sees Anna's face looking down at him. Dutta looks dazed and vulnerable, as Anna says to him, you challenged me didn't you? that you would come unarmed to kill me? but this is life .. like a giant wheel in a fair, that goes up then down, before you were up, then now down! so get up now.. and Anna stands above him and Dutta in pain attempts to get himself off the ground. Anna pokes fun , hey everyone be careful! Bhau will rise now! good! very nice, now stand up..and Dutta in pain raises up his arm wanting to be helped by Anna who dangles his finger before Dutta's palm and then pulls it back. Anna chuckles, as Dutta lies back down.. then Dutta tries again to haul himself ,and Anna advises him, be careful every one .. now Dutta Bhau is straightening up! Anna gives a running commentary. Hey !he's got up! ho ho ho! be careful come he challenges Dutta who swaggers on his feet.. Dutta arches his back , turns his face to Anna and glares at him. Dutta attempts a lethal punch at Anna's jaw , but instead loses his balance and the swing of his arm lands him on the ground again and he rolls on the ground as Anna laughs, oh dear! and anna's men pull Dutta up to his feet again. But Dutta remains unsteady on his feet,yet takes another swinging punch at Anna, trips on his legs as Anna's men hold him up again! and he tries to hit Anna again but misses and lands on his knees. Anna says be careful!

Dutta ends up lying on his belly facing the ground. Anna says , what's the matter he fainted again? Anna pulls Dutta up by his shirt ,but as Dutta is limp Anna drops him back on the ground again, looks at him and then c stands above him .. one of Anna's men suggests ,his time is up, he made us run all over the place! let's dispose off him right now! Anna snubs him , why are you in such hurry to go home? is wife your waiting for you at home? Huh? he has time yet, now Anna will begin to play this game.. he says to his goon, and then walks over to Dutta muttering , to kill Dutta this way is no kill! my Dutta is courageous man! a lion! my favourite enemy! and this enemy's life lies in this birdie! he moves over to a semi -conscious Naku... so when this Dutta will come around, back to his senses! then will come to set his wife free! that's when we get him! understand?.. not yet.. so tuck away your gun, humm , take it easy, to make haste is the devils job! he explains to his man. with a smile he looks across to Dutta lying face on the road, and says, that's enough for today! but on second thought says, hey one second! and grabs a gun from one of his men, I don't want Dutta saying tomorrow! that Anna never gave him a chance to defend himself! humm, hey Dutta! get up! I am right here before you! your men are here as well! and now you have a gun too! so get up! he mocks and Dutta struggles to raise himself from the ground.. as Anna goads him on , get up and shot Anna! we have to be square things up!.. Dutta looks across to Naku held at gunpoint... Anna looks down at Dutta .. whose hand fumbles his way on the ground and Anna foot tries to stamp on Dutta's palm...but Dutta digs his fingers into Anna's sandal, and Anna kicks Dutta's arm away, walks over him and smiles, great work Subhu Lakhxmi .. Mallesh Anna is impressed! by you SubhuLaxmi , I love you!

Anna, walks over Dutta , Baji and the BGs. The man with Naku throws her over his shoulder and carries her off!

Dutta moves his head to the side on the ground.. and he faintly sees Naku being bundled into Anna's black car and driven off!..Dutta stretches his arm across the ground toward's the vehicle that starts and drives off!

In broad day light ..Dutta and all his men lie vanquished on the road by Anna and his men... Dutta stirs .. stretches his fingers, has a FB.. and feeling her engraved name on the bark of the tree..sees her turn her head and smile at him from the rose bush.. his palm over hers and her palm pulls away from underneath his and his fingers grope for her hand..Dutta's fingers now on the road grope for her hand.. his eyes drugged and semi closed.He moves his head, hauls himself up, struggles to his feet and looks ahead.. in rage and growls, I'll pull your gut out!!!..ANNNAAA! he roars with all his might... episode ends Hamlet53~ 19.3.14.

~~~~~~~~

Precap~ Dutta returns home alone, to face disgrace at the hands of his family.

Fantastic episode, a clear victory for Anna , scored for him by his stunningly smart wife Subhu Lashxmi.. for Dutta a clear disgrace as his wife has been kidnapped in broad daylight, right from under his nose by his biggest foe Mallesh Anna..

Ganpat will be Ganpat! performs! and worms his way back into Patil Nivas .. thoroughly enjoyable.. gets under Kala's skin!

N.B. many thanks for reading the previous WU, dilse, fassben, twinky, tha',tammy..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm update now this is the kick dutta needed in his love story now will start realisation of love and kala will understand that nakku gained what position in dutta's life
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud...among the best episodes of LTL๐Ÿ˜Š
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
ab read karke bahut nostalgic ho gai...wht scenes dutta trying to hold naku's hand...the realization of luv..subbus entry...kidnapp...everything was so picture perfect...thanks hammiee for giving it back to us
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemmm update now this is the kick dutta needed in his love story now will start realisation of love and kala will understand that nakku gained what position in dutta's life
hi tammy, I loved your comment.. "kick dutta needed un his love story.."super ๐Ÿ˜›enjoyed it thank, with much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage
fab ud...among the best episodes of LTL๐Ÿ˜Š
yes.. loved it cant say that about the next one though .. thanks and much love hamimie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee.. naku tu ah gaye๐Ÿ˜›
ab read karke bahut nostalgic ho gai...wht scenes dutta trying to hold naku's hand...the realization of luv..subbus entry...kidnapp...everything was so picture perfect...thanks hammiee for giving it back to us
my pleasure naku.. dutta looks fab on my screen.. great even when he creams his whole being in the end..๐Ÿ˜› keep reading.. much love hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi our sweetest Hammie lion๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Aweee such a fantastic update dearโค๏ธ...Twinky baby enjoyed it sooo much...
โค๏ธ...Sooo sweeet of you Hammieee lion.๐Ÿค—..We all love you sooo much.๐Ÿค—...Sweetie pie lion hai...๐Ÿค—..wah kya zabardast update hai...โค๏ธ...Poor Dutta..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...He has fallen into Anna's trap.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Oh ganpat ganpat...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Loved his funny performance dear.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...crocodile tears..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.This man has never changed his attitude.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ganpat called kala as tai????๐Ÿ˜ฒ...tai means sister na??.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Enjoyed this greedy man's drama..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Can't separate Ganpat & Dharu...๐Ÿ˜†...Dutta-naku separation part was heart wrenching dear..โค๏ธ...Loved the way Dutta tries to hold naku's hand .โค๏ธ.But failed.๐Ÿ˜ฒ..awee its a clear victory for Anna...Loved Dutta-Anna's heart to heart meeting..๐Ÿ˜†..Loved Anna's stylish performance & his dialogues dear..โค๏ธ.One of the best cameo..โค๏ธ..Actually Anna has helped Dutta to realize his love.โค๏ธ...Many Thanks to Anna& his wife subhu.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...woww what a roarโค๏ธ!!!!!...Dutta is truly a lion.โค๏ธ...eagerly waiting for wounded lion Dutta..But but errr kala is going to manipulate him....Thanks sooo much for your fabulous update Our hammieee lion.๐Ÿค—..Loved it sooo much dear...โค๏ธ..Hats off to your dedication...๐Ÿค—..Thanks a lot dear...twinky baby in a khushi mood hai......singing la la la....Warriee where are you????..๐Ÿค—.high five mate......dhinchak dhinchak..waiting for your comments dear.๐Ÿค—Where is our dearest tahera...๐Ÿค—.???..You all are soo sweeet.๐Ÿค—Aweee hammiee lion ๐Ÿค—...Our hammie lion bahut acchi lion hai..๐Ÿค—.Twinky baby,Warrie & all friends happily smiling now.....Big teddy bear hugs to our sweeetest Hammieee lion...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago