Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Warda.

hammie:) helooo wardini..😛 sorry for late reply..

firstly heartiest congratulations on the second thread...thank you for giving the joy of your wonderful writings to your readers :) may your writing holds the same strong impact alwayd!!!
impact?😃 hummm long live LTL and mishal/dutta.
thanks for yet another great wu...good to see our naku back this is like what she actually is and what makes her perfect match for dutta...it must be no where in kalas dreams that this girl will be so bold and has the guts to challenge her in front of the whole family. ..loved her confidence and authoritative approach making every one realize whos wife she is...kishore is impressed and so baabi :)well put warrie.. sher ke sherni..

ohh my baaji bringing worst news but we know hero ko kuch nae ho sakta 😆 i was mosttt put off.. god knows wapis kab aye ga,
waiting eagerly for next part.
Hi twinky im here now ...sorry aaj thodi dair hogae *big hug*..hug.. ummhh peeche.. only baji ke saath hug/high five.. tere saath glare! late lardki! oyeee chaal teeny wave at you.. better then a pointed finger in your face.. humm..😛 much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammiee🤗
where are you our dearest lion???...🤗...Twinky baby is eagerly waiting for the next tearful update dear..🤗..Oh Nooo Please Don't throw your chapels at innocent Twinky baby dear😲🤗...Our sweetest lion na🤗.🤗..take care..Big hug from twinky baby...🤗
roarrr! some peace and quiet plz.. lion azzzleeeppp🥱

@ Warda
Aweee warda🤗
sooo sweeet of you dear...🤗. * Big Hugs*🤗..Twinky baby learning ABCD in Hindi..☺️."aaj thodi dair hoga" means what dear????.🤗..Warriee...I think Our hammie lion will dismiss twinky baby from her class sooon dear.😔..Today Twinky baby received warning wala notice from hammie lion....Miss you soo much my dearest friend🤗...loved your comment soo much dear❤️...take care..Big hug from twinky baby🤗

meee rolling my eyes.. you two peas in a pod! much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

@twinky. ...dont worry you will learn hindi soon:)

thodi diar ho gae means im bit late today😳
twinky warrie means she's very late as always.. attention seeking..😃but me turning my face the other way.. grrr..
hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet hi uvi good to see you on the new thread love the image.. thanks much love we together again..😃 much love hammie.
congrats for fresh new 2nd thread...regards uvi

colorful congratulations explosion isolated over white background. vector Stock Photo - 10851298

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

hi bart good to see you on this thread.too

Hammie congrats on the new thread of LTL Repeated' Exemplary achievement indeed !!! Kudos to all friends who contribute to the action 👏
yes i agree its all of who need a pat on our backs.. thanks so much for the red roses..😃.. me giggling.. don't mind me.. many thanks ,much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

hi naku tu ah gaye.. great to see you😛
another awesome new thread..😊...congrats...u deserve a master of thread award...how do u keep doing amazinggg writing...my amazinggg hammiee waiting for many such threads
congrats..i do it because you guys keep looking at me.. chorri chorri.. i try to close my eyes.. but still can hear you rowdy lot! i guess i love you like i love chocolate! much love hammie.. love the image.
Heart felt congratulations.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 119

21st June 2010

Episode starts at the point when Baji informs every one that Dutta's helicopter has crashed. The family is horrified at the news .Aye sahib cries bitterly, while Naku stands in shock. She clutches on to her mangalsutra. Baji holds on to Aye Sahib , and Kala challenges,Baji what are you saying have you lost your senses? Aye Sahib feels giddy and upset. Baji replies , I am in my senses but sadly the news is true . Aye Sahib passes out notwithstanding the awful news.. she cries Dutta! and Kishore comforts , nothing will happen to Dutta. Sudarshan says get a hold of yourself, but she cries ,Dutta! .. and weeps a lot. Baji. calls out Bhau! and sobs too. Kala to is trying to work out her next move. Naku moves forward and speaks, Bajirao! why is everyone crying? all stare at Naku's face for asking such a ridiculous question. Naku stares at Aye Sahib's face..she moves forward and then repeats, I asked you something Bajirao! you said Saab's helicopter crashed, it might have.. but did any one see Saab? did anyone see his body? did anyone actually see Saab?she questions boldly. She might be thought of as being in shock.. but she does have some pertinent questions.

Aye Sahib glares at Naku for bringing up such negative details about her son! but others do give her questions a thought.. Baji much confused says.. noo..then Naku admonishes all, when no one has seen him? then how can you say he's not alive? she questions. Nothing has happened to him.. nothing can happen to him! she says with solid faith as she clutches her Bappa pendant mangulsutra. Baji gets hope, as do all the others. She moves closer to Aye Sahib who sits on the floor supported by her family.. and sinks on her knees and looks at Aye Sahib. Naku says, Aye Sahib, you know yourself, how stubborn your son is.. hey! he has vowed to teach his foes a lesson! without completing that, how can he leave? he has to punish me as well! he has to make my life hell! he doesn't leave work unfinished! how can he just go? Aye Sahib , wipe your tears.. as Naku assures her, nothing has happened to your son and my husband. Nothing has happened to him.. Baji's face softens at Naku's word's of comfort. Kala has had enough of Naku's talk and she snubs Naku loudly, ohh shut up! one you still maintain a fake relationship , now you're trying to impress Aye sahib over!.. she turns to Baji, Baji go look for my Bhau in the jungle! my brother is still alive..so basically it's Naku who motes the idea of Dutta being alive and .. now Kala takes the lead. Baji finds a new vigour and vows , Aye Sahib I'll look comb all the jungle , and surely will find and bring back Bhau with me! meanwhile all of you pray that nothing has happened to Bhau.. he stands on his feet and orders the BG, lets go!

Aye Sahib is taken care of, and Naku feels her mangulsutra and meditates. Baji leads the search party.. heading from Patil wadi towards the jungle. The scenic route of the jungle on the left and lake to the right arrives, as Baji races from the waters to clearing after clearing of the woodlands. Finally he comes to a stop, and searchs on foot near the lakeside.. his BG too take various directions. A policeman is already in sight and giving instructions to his men, according to the information from the locals, the chopper was heading towards the jungle.. Baji yells at him, aree !!what are you doing? find him! the cop replies we are looking and trying.. the thing is this a very dense forest! we've reached here somehow, but to go ahead seems difficult... our team is searching with the help of the locals, and up till now according to our information, the helicopter was seen flying over this very jungle. Baji gives him an ultimate, within two hours I need results! what am going to tell Aye Sahib? you keep at it! and you lot come with me! he orders his BG , and Baji carries on his search ..combing the area by foot..

Naku sits on the floor alone in the entrance hall Patil Nivas..waiting for Dutta .. Baji's words of the mishap ring in her ears.. slowly she raises herself on her feet and has a FBs of Dutta at the water pump; sewing his button in his room; Naku putting chunni on her head in the shop; Naku with the life size toy teddy bear; Dutta at the lakeside..his roar of Dutta Bhau!!; his hand on her arm during the phera's; putting the mangalutra around her neck!;his words welcome to hell!.. sadly she looks around and then looks at Bappa's idol in the foyer.

Baji continues his search, his phone rings, he manages his BGs and kaley on the phone tells him , no news yet.. Baji is disturbed.. Bhau! he cries.

Naku, looks at Bappa , and comes before him in worship..Baji looks at his gun.. Dutta's words ring in his mind, you all are useless! Baji can you ever do anything properly? during all these months have you told me even once told me , that Bhau the work has been done? I have to do everything myself! till you don't find that Anna don't show me your face! Baji puts the gun to his temple.. ready to kill himself.. but cannot do so!

Naku asks Bappa , what kind of trial is this? I don't have any strength left.. but I can't live without Saab! I just can't!

Baji carries on his search..running around the bumpy forest terrain ,followed by his BGs , till he comes to a clearing and finds the propeller and other remains of the crashed helicopter! He stops to inspect. Another BG comes running to the site and informs, Baji Bhau! there's smoke coming from the other side! they all run towards it!

Naku looks up at Bappa's idol, my Saab's life is in danger.. please protect him.. till my breathing continues how can his cease..? I won't move from here Bappa! till I don't receive some news of his return... and Naku prays before Bappa.

Baji runs towards the area.. and this time finds the burning wreckage of the aircraft.. he looks in horror at the sight! and finds the sight of two feet clad in black shoes and bottoms under the rubble..Baji , looks confused, and worried, as he moves closer to the burning wreckage of the helicopter.. he kneels to move the metal body of the helicopter.. Naku at home prays before Bappa .. and notices the flames on the lamp stand flickering.. worried she whispers, Bappa ? she looks at them and protects them by snuffing out , by the curve of her palms around the lit section of the lamp.

Baji moves the piece of metal.. and the flames burn steadily.. Baji uncovers the body it's not Dutta! but a charred face of another..Baji repulsed, turns his face away. Naku looks quizzically at Bappa's idol.. Baji breathes a sigh of relief... covers the body with the metal again and stands up..looking at the burning wreck! and walks away ..

Mani , Anna's top man is pushed before Baji by one of the BGs ! the rest of the BGs pull their guns out to cover Baji's back! Baji turns and pulls his gun out to .. an angry faced Mani who stands before Baji! wiping the blood off his mouth. Slowly he raises his arms up to surrender before Baji. Baji looks around slowly, and then proceeds towards Mani, gun pointed to his forehead. .. you! shouts Baji at him, what the hell are you doing here? speak!

Mani , turns his eyes to the side and then glares behind Baji... Baji too turns his around his head to look back... episode ends Hamlet53~ 9.2.14

The episode is based on Dutta persona FB's , the impact he has on two key people Naku and Baji..both people who see themselves as close to Dutta..

Baji is so upset due to the incident that readily due to negligence on his part , he contemplates killing himself. Shows the extent of his love and loyalty for Dutta. Friendship seems high on Baji's list of honourable tasks. Naku does even under duress keeps presence of mind.. and asks the investigative questions regarding her Saab's crash.. even in the face of opposition , Dutta's family is actually forced to consider the questions she poses.. only Kala makes it out as if she pulls the shots.. which she does..

Naku did what she does best.. communicate her requests and anxieties to her deity.. will her supplications be remedied.?

N.B~ thanks for reading the previous WU.. warrie, twinky, tahera, tammy, fassben, , Naku ,bart, dilse,

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 120

22nd June 2010

Baji looks where Mani's eyes were and his jaw drops in disbelief. He blinks as he sees Dutta's head emerging from the distance with the soil beneath his face and neck.. dressed in black, gradually with shoulders and chest heaving upwards his torso appears, as like a lion in the jungle he moves forward ,his arms beside his sides.. his body becomes more evident.. Baji 's eyes fix on the sight.. at Patil Nivas, the lampstand divas dance with life.. Baji moves his gun from Mani's head and Dutta's legs in pathiani clad trousers emerge..as his black shoes stride forward .. and he walks heftily forward.. his face fixed in a scowl. Naku contines to stare at the burning divas of the lamp stand before Bappa at Patil Nivas .

Baji looks totally and utterly baffled... as he sees Dutta walk towards him in laid back slightly marching manner. Slowly but surely, Dutta's black shoes clad walk over the dry forest floor.. suddenly his feet stand slightly apart .. and the camera pans up on his legs ; moves up to the end of his pathiani shirt, further up to his waist coat ..across his chest, right up to his composed, sun dappled lion face.. against the back drop of forest trees , branches.. his narrowed eyes seem like a lion.. Baji closes his mouth and gulps, his face ready to melt with emotions, joy, disbelief.. awe.. Dutta's lion like cold, yet fiery concentrating eyes cover the screen.. to Baji he looks.. with a tiny puzzled smile and Baji's mouth curls up in a smile. From Baji's face his eyes turn coldly towards Mani who fumes. Dutta looks at him from a distance, as Baji comes closer to Dutta and looks at his Bhau! from top to bottom and gives him a shy nervous smile... aand then it doesn't take Baji more then a second to become sentimental, Bbhau!! heehh! he cries and leaps at Dutta's chest in a warm bear hug, that nearly jogs Dutta backwards.. Dutta accepts his mates contact with lowered eyes and firm mouth..as their cheeks brush briefly.. he brushes his palm on Baji's back consoling him, as Baji sobs on Dutta's neck and shoulder. You are alive Bhau! Baji sobs with relieve..Dutta grips his mate's shoulder.. the harmonica tune plays symbolising their age old bond. Baji can't believe his eyes and releases Dutta and moves back to look at Dutta's face, who knots his brow a bit, why do you cry? humm? Dutta grabs Baji by his head and looks intensely at Baji and says, is Dutta so weak that anyone can kill him? a tear faced smiling Baji shakes his head.. and Dutta shakes Baji's head, hey! Dutta has a friend like you, so no one can kill him ! Baji smiles joyously. Dutta smiles back then moves his narrow eyes towards Mani , and pats Baji's shoulder.. and then moves towards a foul faced Mani .He stands before him and raises his finger to recall, Mani Anna ? then rubs his hands and gives a tight resounding slap across his face.. that throws Mani off balance. He stands up and Dutta puts his arm around his shoulders and takes him closer to the flames of the burning wreck of the helicopter.. Dutta looks around and then with great force bends Mani bottom close to the flames, his arm tightened around his neck.. and glares at Mani and says, Anna bought the pilot! he thought he also bought Dutta's death! that scoundrel pilot deliberately brought me through the forest!.. the pilots leg are seen under the burning wreckage.. Dutta says, an elephant even sitting!will always be higher than a donkey! you need to point this out to Anna! and by now you must have understood what I mean! roars Dutta. Baji watches amused and scratches his head with the nozzle of his gun. Mani threatens , Anna will not spare you Dutta! Dutta, smiles , and then pulls him up and pushes Mani backwards , and spits on his face. Angrily Mani wipes Dutta's spit from his forehead.. Dutta walks off and then turns to say , these dogs don't get it! they thought lets set a trap for Dutta, but instead they got trapped! , I knew Baji! if I come alone, then Anna's pups will follow my scent and look what we got Anna 's most precious fish! now Anna 's puppy himself will lead us to Anna.. says Dutta with a content smile, fantastic! shouts Baji and Mani looks at Dutta with a nasty face. But Baji and Dutta smile.

Patil Nivas

Naku after seeing the lamps burning with steady flames, moves off with renewed hope towards the entrance... which is quiet.. disappointed she walks toward it but no sign of him.. lost and forlorn she turns away from the entrance..

Kala's room

A worried Leela says, Tai , for the very first time I wish that Naku's take that he is alive ,comes true...hope nothing happens to Bhau. Kala replies, so you too are influenced by that Nakusha? what does she want to prove that she is a devoted wife?.. Bhau has to return in any case, because if he doesn't, then our rule will end... but this will not happen! because when I was born, it was to rule! If nothing else my destiny will bring him back.

Near the entrance the BG s enter and take up their position on either side of the door. Naku has her back to the entrance. One of the maids stands before Naku and calls out, look Bhau Sahib has returned!! Naku smiles. Babi rushes out of the kitchen with a huge smile, and Dutta enters, yanking his neck to one side. Naku shuts her eyes, his back to him and smiles gratefully. Dutta stands in the doorway, his right arm crossed against his chest then he lowers it, as he sees her standing before him with her back to him.. This time Baji too gives s small smile...as he also sees Babi giving thanks to Bappa. Then Naku can't wait any longer and she turns to look at him with a tear stained face.. she cries and smiles across to him and he gives backto her, a serious firm expression.. as she stands with her folded wounded fingers in silent prayer. He looks at her with a blank face and steps into the long corridor of the lounge. Slowly he progresses on with a smiling Baji beside him. As he walks forward Naku feels her mangalsutra with her fingers. He nears Naku with a blank face and she turns her face slightly as he is about to cross her, but he only just, gives her a sided look and by passes her..and Naku looks at his back as he walks past her staring at the floor. A servant runs behind Dutta yelling Tai! Tai! Bhau has returned.

Dutta 's sisters coming running down the stairs , with their husbands. Bhau! says Kala, he turns to look at them, while Naku watches his profile in the back ground. Kala runs and then stops to look at his face with a smile, she feels his stubble cheek, you've come.. how are you? he replies I am fine, how's your arm? she says I am fine too. Leela looks on and says, Bhau since the news about the accident, no one has been at peace! after all god heard our prayers! so easily it is for them to lie through their teeth. Kala adds to it as she pets his cheek, god had to listen to us, otherwise we would be angry with him, Aye Sahib was the most worried about you ..kala ensuring that Naku as his wife is in every respect ignored! Kala continues , come and see Aye Sahib first. Aye Sahib' voice sounds, tell him! that I don't wish to meet him !she says angrily. All look at each other in surprise. Dutta , embarrassed with a smile walks towards his mother, slowly, and stands before her as she sounds off , I don't want to see him! he looks into her face and lowers his eyes, Aye Sahib , forgive me.. he thinks as he moves closer to her, and bents and gives her a hug with a smile on his face. Her face is filled with maternal love at his embrace...but she pushes him away and glares up him, and gives him a tight slap for all to see and hear. He smiles as he receives it ..all watch and are stunned...at the unexpected gesture from a mother who waited impatiently for her son to return. Dutta straightens his face and cheekily looks into her face waiting for another slap to follow. Angrily she lifts her hand up , and he stands still before her, his two eyes closed as if in prayer! and her raised palm stops near his face.. and after waiting for her slap he slowly opens his eyes...and looks into his mother's tearful eyes.. who melts, as she says with tears in his eyes..and he grabs the opportunity and embraces her again as she breaks down in sobs..Dutta's eyes brim with tears as his mother's palm caresses his face gently as if he were still a child.. all around watch the great tough don Dutta Bhau turn into a beloved son receiving pouring love from his mother. Aye Sahib , still cross with him is about to smack him again.. and once again he asks for her forgiveness.. and she complains, the question of forgiveness does not arise! not once did you consider that if something happened to you ? how would I survive? my breathing literally stopped when I heard about the accident! she cries. Dutta replies gently, Aye Sahib.. it's extremely important to locate Anna.. apart from me! no one else could do this task! he can attack anyone , anywhere at any time! that's why I kept this as a secret from my own men as well! but I promise you, next time I will not put my life at risk! he assures all present. Aye Sahib moans, I understand your work is such! but what can one do about a mother's heart? the pain is unbearable. Dutta nods with respect, but turns his face from his mother's face ..and then starts Kala, Kala uses this opportunity to point out some behavioural changes in Dutta before all, she veers the point towards the fact, that this devil may care attitude of his, towards his own life is due to Naku's seemingly unsightly presence in his life..

Bhau, this was not the first time you left home to do a job! but yes! the difference is..that before you went fully prepared! but now you go out as if your life is worthless! all the time , anywhere, your decisions have become irrational and emotional! nowadays, but we all know why this is so!.. all understand what Kala means.. Naku !.. but she further clarifies to her brother, because of of one person 's mistake , you are punishing yourself!and all of us! .. Kala looks at her mother, and Aye Saab!hen carries on sneering, someone who firstly gives pain to my Bhau! then applies soothing ointment on it! that kind of person I can never forgive!.. and full of evil she gives a sided look to Naku and Babi.. she carries on raking Dutta's recent wounds.. how can I forget the grief that person has caused you? Dutta blinks his eyes..clearly fed up of her rubbish! he didn't need to be reminded.. but then evil , sophisticated, cultured Kala was doing what she does best, gnaw at Dutta's peace.. I cannot forget Aye Sahib ! she finally stirs.. but Dutta checks her, that's enough Tai!.. and turns to his mother, let's go Aye , I am very tired, let me rest a bit! and she smiles at him, yes let's go son..and he and his mother and sisters leave the lounge area.

Babi looks to her daughter, left behind , but with a content smile. Baji gives Naku a sided look and then leaves too. Kishore is the only one who is left in the lounge and Naku looks to him.. he smiles and gives her a quiet nod..which means it's ok .. Dutta has returned , and he's just ignored Kala's inciting him against you, Naku .. i.e hinting to him to turn Naku out of this house forever. Naku smiles at him , and he too leaves. Naku stands alone near the entrance. Her mother comes to her side, and she holds her mother's hand in assurance, Aye don't you worry! I know every one here is anxious about Saab! and that everyone here also blames me! but this too I know, that I worship Bappa with clean heart! he helped me, and Saab returned! what more do I want? Aye ! I speak the truth don't I ? whether Bappa heard my prayer or Aye Sahib's, but Bappa did save Saab's life, didn't he?. Babi nods. Naku continues, my faith in Bappa, has become stronger! Now I am ready to go through all the trails and difficulties! ready to bear any pain and ready to suffer any injustice! because I know Aye! one day my innocence will be revealed before all! she says with a smile .. and both mother and daughter hug each other... drawing strength from each other.

Dutta's den

Dutta changed now into a brown pathiani, debriefs Baji.. Mani has done his job, he's told us about Anna's hide outs, his manpower! so now let Mani go!Baji is not entirely sure about releasing Mani..but Bhau! Mani too is a scoundrel , he'll go and tell Anna all about us! Dutta retorts, what's he going to tell? this that how Dutta escaped from his hands?.. Naku turns up at Dutta's door.. and Dutta finishes off his sentence.. Mani knows full well how mean Anna is? that Anna will bury him alive!.. Aye Sahib too arrives at Dutta's door.. and stops behind Naku and glares at her back.. Dutta looks at Baji and raises his eyes swiftly and says, you watch! Mani won't say a word to Anna!the hour has approached now Baji.. to hunt Anna down.. Baji looks confused.. Dutta has a fixed stern expression on his face.. as both his wife and mother hear him at the door way.. episode ends..10.2.14

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This episode is all about emotions.. a wife praying ardently before her deity for her husband's safe return. A mothers cry for her only son who seems to missing in action.. a friend who madly searches for his mate..

Dutta and Baji's meeting in the jungle is an example of camaraderie. Both a great pair of blood brotherly love.

Aye sahibs , welcome of her son is of the typical mother, who brims with a mothers love for a son.. who is respectful ,but who does his own thing!

Naku and her mother.. a support for each other come what may..

As a viewer, great to see Mishal /Dutta back on screen!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episode patil family got to see nakku confidence dutta back dutta nakku cross scene fab
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 119:
hi hammie :)
Thanks for the double treat despite of being busy you still managed to work cant thank you enough for your commitment:)
this episode highlights why naku deserves to be dutta, s wife...the business in which dutta is involved where life is always a risk he needed a wife who has faith like naku "nothing will happen to him" loved her firm belief when even duttas life, s strong pillar baaji too was shaken there this girl not only retrieved them back but also give them a hope that he will return.

Kala I hate her how he turns everything to her side by adding baaji go and search for dutta all she loves is to give orders in his absence...and ofcourse his money and power...I disliked AS behavior the most towards naku even when she was giving hope to her she never mellowed down towards her for a second I wish they had shown a little tenderness in her here.

LOved your foot note very well said ..baaji, s loyalty towards dutta is definitely remarkable so much so that he was ready to give his life ...I dont remember if ive seen this shot before but I can feel it through your writing that just the thought of living a life without dutta is killing baaji ...

Thank god they didn't drag the search for episodes and he was able to locate him soon much yo our delight and baaji,s too😊
Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 120:
its so much fun to read back to back updates...maaza aa gya 😃
you know when I first saw this episode on tv for the first time I was so scared when they just showed his shoes and gradually moving to his face it looked like ekta's horrible deed where protagonists are suddenly changed but thank god it was none other than our ver own mishal phewww such a relief like baaji I wanted to shed some kudhi k ansoo 😳

finally the reunion of two best friends the most adorable moment is when tbey hug and baaji is in tears ...dutta too cannot resist warming to him...great they have caught annas men hailaaa have they shown actually dutta spitting on him 😲

It is one of the best tasha moments when dutta enters and naku turns her back to him and give thanks to god...its sad though she is ignored like this ummhh so unwanted ...it looked she didn't even exist for anyone present there not even dutta but she is definitely one of her kind who needs no appreciation from anyone not even him she is just happy that he returned safe and sound. .im glad atleast kishore acknowledged her presence there and knows how sincerely she must have prayed for him.

Dutta and AS scene was too good one can easily feel the love behind that slap too cant wait to see the shots of that scene twinky :)
kala ohh we hear a new statement that she is botn to rule and her destiny will bring him back haiiinnn I think she is just self obsessed giving such statements

both biwi and mum stalking him together lol want to see his reaction there specially towards naku ..post next elisode soon :)