tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsemmm episode love ambar pe song and realisation of love
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Hamlet
Terrific UD...jagtap Dada was heart touching character...

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks hammie,
dutta realising he would be a fool to loose nakku.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammiee lion🤗 hi twinks..😃 good to see you baby
Aweee Such a sweetest update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it soo much dear❤️...Awee Dutta's dream sequence was mind blowing❤️ .Aweee sweeet song & lovely episode..❤️.Loved your writing style dear.❤️..Its such a delightful treat to read..❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much❤️...Loved Naku's smile in the dream sequence.❤️.soo beautiful.❤️...Awee Jagtap Dada
jagtap was indeed a pivotal character in dutta's life..
has given a a positive energy to Dutta.❤️..Finally Dutta finds his true love.❤️..Totally loved the update dear❤️...Naku tried to show her true face😊..But its too late...This man is totally in love with that innocent dusky Naku.❤️..Poor Naku.🤗..Loved your point of views dear❤️...Double treat for us.❤️...Yeah LTL is not an ordinary story...Its about the eternal love of an extraordinary man & ordinary girl..❤️..Poor Dutta.😆.His pyari pyara [ for man] 😆 yes he does..
friend will come in between Tasha & spoil his dream.😆...Waiting for the next yummy update dear...Sooo sweeet of you🤗...Thanks soo much for your delightful update dear.🤗.you are sooo sooo sweeet🤗🤗...At the same time Hammie lion is a roaring lion hai....Hammieee lion...🤗.Am I a good baby???...😳😳😳
yes twinkle baby you are a so say all
lovely person and of us..😃
...Never..I'm a stubborn & bad baby ...Thanks soo much for your sweeetest update dear.🤗..Big teddy hugs to Hammie lion ,Warrie,Tahera & all friends🤗🤗🤗

thanks for your lovely comments and the shots are fantastic.. dutta's dream is a famous much loved part of LTL.. THANK you for the shots, above all for the original song Ambar pe.. much love and many thanks, yours hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee naku tu ah gaye ..😛
very well written...jagtap dada's cameo was a high point...it proved length of role doesn't matter...impact does...he gave a gyan to dutta ...naku was his treasure...the time he spent with jagtap dada...it was learning experience for dutta...his end hurt us so much...jagtap dada awesome character have to say it was a heroic end..but then he lived on in tasha's love.. thanks for reading and commenting. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammieee🤗
Where are you???.😕.Miss your LTL WU sooo much lion.🤗..Please update sooon.😳😳...Why itna silent??😕😕...Warrie,Tahera where are you all???.😕😕..Twinky baby home alone...😒

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 144

3rdAugust 2010

Dutta & Naku

On the road

Right before her very eyes Dutta still dazed, walks away from her on the road. He progresses on and she stays behind...he moves further and further away from her... she muses, Naku! your ways will part soon , don't you think so , before that happens , you shall show him your real face? what he thinks about you is untrue but , regards your face, you are lying about it aren't you? tell him the truth! she wrestles within herself. Dutta walks on with images of his dream about the dusky Naku.. Naku as he sees her today.Dutta looks into space and her words in his dream, "I am Nakusha, not pretty to look at ,but Saab I love you dearly" occupy his thoughts...these words are based on what she has admitted to in public and private, on a number of occassions, so it's not as if is making things up.. so he knows, but still is dithering.. So it's her truth versus his dream.. both preoccupations of Dutta and Naku.. tell him the truth before you part Naku! muses Naku, as she turns her head and notices water flowing under a bridge..she stands on a bridge.. the water can bridge the final gap between them.. that is from her point of view..

As she sees him walk away from her life.. on this road of life.. she casts her eyes on the water again..it is decision time.. he is moving out of her life. She veers off to the side of the water and thinks long and hard before the action. Dutta on the other hand delves on her words.."you need to give another chance to yourself, this wedding.. if you share what is in your heart , then one feels lighter"..these words, Naku as his friend had spoken in context to his marriage to Supriya.. Naku's suggestion of speaking one's heart as it helps bitter memories to lessen.. applies to his present scenario.. give this marriage to Naku a second chance ,tell her what she means to him..?

Dutta chides himself nonplussed.. what's happening here Dutta? why does it feel as if something is being left behind.. stop her Dutta! stop her don't let her go..he ponders as as walks on. Then he acts.. Nakusha! she turns from the waters and faces him.. he wants to say something its clear to her.. she waits as he moves slowly in her direction.. he has further FB images of her palm being brushed against his ,and his whole ordinarily stern face seems have a gentle submissive expression on his face. Naku waits confused..and he seems to pause and bow his head.. before Jagtap's words "you too will see Jagtap.. love within yourself, then you will understand love.. he one who betrayed you was never your true love".. FB of Seema, Supriya flash before his mind.. he looks across to Naku on the other side of the road and his feet, carry him to her.. Naku's voice,"I love you, I never deceived you", Jagtap's voice, "the day you come across love , you won't be able to run from it!. you've fought enough with the world! now grapple yourself", close your eyes, and you too will find your true love.. one chance.. and his mind made.. he moves towards Naku...

But Baji black jeep comes between him and Naku, unexpectedly! and Dutta stands with his unspoken love.. and Naku to waits for her Saab to continue his sentence..

Baji with two cars full of BG's screeches and stop, midway between Dutta and Naku..he jumps out of the jeep Bhau!bhau! and clings to Dutta's chest and both men embrace each other warmly.. Naku watches from a distance as Dutta is surrounded by his BG s and Baji who lets go off Dutta and stands before him in disbelief.. Dutta looks at Naku, feebly. Baji turns his head suddenly to see what his Bhau is looking at.. he finds out it's Naku standing silently at the other end of the road. Baji, reverts back to Dutta overcome with joy he admits ,today I'll go to give thanks in the temples of the area! Bhau you've been found! now hear this Bhau! after this, don't ever leave me alone! what am I supposed to do without you? keep me with you like your shadow Bhau! you'll keep me won't you? he cries out. Dutta looks closely at his friend still dazed...then Dutta stares, this time apologetically, across the road at Naku's face..his eyes show pain at being unable to tell her what he feels about her.

Baji suddenly turns his head around from Dutta's face, and sees a withdrawn ,apprehensive Naku looking towards them.. Baji then turns to his Bhau and laughs nervously as he turns and walks to Naku on the other edge of the road. Apologetically he folds his palms, Naku..I have to say sorry and thanks to you.. sorry because none of us understood you, including me. Dutta looks at Naku's face dewy eyed ..Baji continues, thank you, because you stood by Bhau. Naku looks on angrily towards Dutta, whose face appears very emotional.. he seems to be asking for forgiveness by his expression. Baji continues, for saving Bhau's life , if you ask me to give up my life , I will gladly give it up for you..But Naku looks unimpressed by Baji's words... Baji begs again, and says , thank you..Baji turns to looks at Dutta for support ,who already has an expression of regret written all over his face.. begging for Naku's forgiveness. Baji then pulls out his phone and urges, Bhau I'll inform Aye Sahib, she's in a state! and moves off, but Dutta just stares at Naku as if in a trance.. Naku too stares back at him.. Baji informs, Aye Sahib I told you I'll bring Bhau back! Bhau has been found! Aye Sahib, at least now end your fasting!.. Naku hears Baji , but lowers her eyes, as in what capacity can she talk to Aye Sahib.. both her son and her have already written her destiny.. Dutta looks at her hopelessly.. as she appears cold and distant.. Baji walks with the phone to Dutta, Bhau here Aye Sahib.. Dutta though looks across to Naku only.. but with the phone held before him by Baji,he half heartedly takes the phone from Baji but continues to stare across at Naku.. and walks a few steps closer to her, and puts the phone to his ear.. Aye Sahib.. Dutta! she weeps, Dutta Dutta! where were you hiding? such a stubborn donkey! why do you give grief to your mother all the time! she chides him and he replies, Aye Sahib.. and she cries in pain.. Dutta Dutta! only Aye! you don't know son after you left, how I spent every single moment without you! I prayed to all the deities! and cursed all of them with all my heart! then she breaks into laughter, look son just hurry up! and come home!.. Dutta sobers his face as his mother says, today I'll cook for you with my own hands... to you the tell the truth I was very fearful of adversity ! she wipes her tears and chants, Aye!Jagdammba!..

Patil Nivas

Babi and Sethji stand In the kitchen door way, overhear Aye Sahib's conversation.. and watch her offering prayers of thanksgiving.. you are great goddess , you are the one who saved my son! Babi hears this and both her and Sethji move closer, concerned about Naku's welfare..Suds, glares at her presence, but Aye Sahib asks Dutta , how is Nakusha? and Dutta replies, spontaneously, she's good ! , he looks across at her and then slightly embarrassed, continues, I mean she fine.., she's with me! Aye Sahib gives a big smile and Kala looks at her, mighty disappointed , that Naku is still with Bhau!..the evil trio look dismayed and weary. Babi joins her hands clasped in prayer too .Aye Sahib too is pleased to hear the news and cries tears of joy and bids her son so hurry up and come home! and he says, he's on his way. Dutta has vaguely indicated to his mother ,that Naku is still with him.. it's left open ended.. for his family and most of all for Naku at this point.. she needs Dutta to speak his mind..

Aye calls the servants and orders them to decorate the whole house..Kala and her sisters, Suds, pull faces, while Kishore smiles in delight. Aye says in great joy, my son is returning home with his wife. The evil trio looked incensed .

On the road

Dutta gets off the phone and flares his nostrils... and then he turns to stare her face from far... and she waits for him to speak.. but Baji yells, hey come on you lot! lift Bhau up! and Baji fires shots and dances with joy on the road around Bhau! great cheering and celebration takes place as the BG s lift Dutta high up on their shoulders and dance .. his arms up in the air Dutta looks down at the quietly watching Naku from the shoulders of his BG s..

Patil Nivas

Aye Sahib carries a plate of ladoos to celebrate and much to Kala's consternation ,gives Babi a laddo first, here Babi you eat first of all , but Babi out of respect replies, no Aye Sahib you eat first you haven't eaten anything due to your fasting , and she feeds Aye Sahib, by her own hand. Kala watches vexed as both MILs feed each other. Aye Sahib feeds Sethji some, here have some boy! your sister and your bil are coming home. Kishore smilingly comes to Kala's side and whipers, ladoo,.. have some, try and be part of others happiness; try to wake up to the fact that the triumph of good over evil is very near, take a good look, new relationships are being formed between Aye Sahib and Babi... and in this relationship see if you can find your place.. he advises her. Kala returns her face to her husband and sneers at him.. Babi smiles at Aye Sahib and says , today I am going to cook a grand feast , with my own hands I will cook Bhau's favourite dishes! Aye shakes her head with a smile, absolutely not, can't have my son's MIL cooking, as from day you'll join us at meal time says, Aye Sahib, let the servants cook, she tells an amazed Babi. Kala is shocked , and Aye Sahib , continues, today I am very happy , just waiting for Naku to return! for as soon as she does I'll hand over the charge of this house into her hands.. The evil trio faces turn cloudy. Babi meanwhile requests, Aye Sahib please allow me to cook my son in law's favourite dishes today! and Aye Sahib gives in with a happy laugh , ok then go ahead! Kishore is so happy over today's developments , that he can't stop smiling. aye Sahib goes to him with the ladoos platter and offers it to her SIL, here you have some., and then offers some to Kala here , eat but Kala frowns at the sweet meat and turns her face aside, as Kishore watches her amused. Aye Sahib , reminds the evil trio, remember all three gave you gave me your word.. and Aye looks at Kala with a question, then brings the sweet to her mouth.. awkwardly Kala takes it from Aye Sahib and bites into it bitterly... all sisters are made to eat the sweetmeat begrudgingly by their mother!

On the road

Back on the road celebrations carry on as Baji dances happily . Naku watches the joy but she lowers her head.. and Dutta is finally set down and Baji says with a big smile, the thing is Bhau we all love you exceedingly! but we didn't know how else to show it to you.. but Bhau don't insist on driving the car! I am around so you sit in the back of the jeep ..with Naku ! and Dutta slants his gaze towards Naku and she gives him a angry look in return. Baji calls kaley and they all pile into the jeep and the white car..

Dutta stands beside the back of the jeep and waits for Naku to come to the back of the jeep. But she stands like a statue, and he after some thought, calls out, come Naku! she looks at him sulking and he too with a frown waits for her to move from the spot where she stood posted. Then slowly she comes to the back of the jeep and faces him. He gives her a sided look as he unlatches the back door.. both stand in silence trying to read the others eyes.. finally he opens the back door of the jeep for her and she moves forward , and he offers her his palm .. she looks at it for a second then puts her hand in his ,puts her foot on the foot rest, and hauls herself up and sits in one of the back seats in the jeep..then Dutta places his foot in the step up rest and gets in the jeep and slams shut the jeep door and sits in the seat opposite her and both sit face to face in pin drop silence .. episode ends Hamlet53 ~17.3.14

~~~~~~~~~~~

Really for Dutta and Naku it's decision time, about their future. For Naku it is clear what life holds for her.. but Dutta is unsure about letting her go and by giving her messages by his eyes, and verbally .. she too is unsure now.

It is now a period of waiting for her to learn about what he really wants from her.. part of her wait is also lessened when he informs his mother that Naku is still beside him..

But Naku wants to hear it from the donkey's mouth. After great thought, he listens to his heart.. and decides to tell her. But as fate would have it Baji arrives with his welcome party..

Baji's arrival further softens Naku's heart.. but over all she is miffed with Saab and so they seem to be in a lovers tiff in the episode. Dutta has to now woo Naku .. which he already begun by giving her ,meaningful stares, some tender and some angry.. but the final offering of his palm to her for boarding the jeep , bodes well for this couple.

Things are changing in Patil Nivas. Babi is reinstated to her previous role. Evil trio are back to square one in their heinous plans as they suffer this huge defeat..

N.B ~ thanks very much for reading the previous WU fassben, jedy , sona, Naku, twinks, warda[glare], tammy,

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode baji bana kabab mein haddi dutta realisation of love but this realisation is not strong enough it will be broken by evil kala soon me waiting for the srong realisation or say nakku kidnappingand patil nivas celebration prepration
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud...dutta's realization of luv...awesome...regards uvi
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗
such an awesome update..❤️...Enjoyed it soo much lion.❤️...Loved Dutta's realization of his love
❤️...Poor Dutta...He decided to confess his love to naku..❤️.But Baaji & BG arrived in between Tasha...Loved Dutta's face reaction.❤️.Poor baaji...He jumped out of joy❤️...But Dutta was continuously looking Naku.❤️..Ayesaab called Dutta as stubborn Donkey??😲..Aweee perfect name for Dutta👍🏼...This Dutta's realization isn't strong enough.😊...He should need more time .😊...Big frustrating news for Evil trio....they ate ladoo bitterly??😲..poor trio....This is just a beginning....Loved Tasha's hand lock.❤️..Such a lovely update hammie lion.❤️.Loved it soo much.❤️..Loved your Point of views.❤️...babi is receiving respect in PN now..👍🏼..Thanks soo much for your lovely update & Analysis ..🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...Thanks for your os update pm..🤗.take care...Hug from Twinky baby...
🤗

I couldn't able to edit my fav tasha's hand lock scene& whole dutta scene 173.I've tried quite a lot times....Something wrong with gifsforum or my computer...😕

PS:-
Hammie lion🤗
Twinky baby needs your help.😳..Can you please tell me some heart wrenching sad songs...???😳

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago