Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsemmm episode after the talk jagtap leaves last impression on dutta and then for saving them he sacrificed his life and dutta softness or say realisation of love start from this episode
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammiee lion🤗
Such a lovely & tearful update dear.❤️😭..Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️...Loved Rishtey's song selection❤️...Thanks soo much for posting it dear🤗.Sooo sweet of you.🤗...what a rocking episode& zabardast update dear❤️❤️...Dutta had FB along with a lovely song❤️..."What does a foolish heart want?"..❤️.wow ...perfect choice for Dutta👍🏼...Awee Jagtap Dada..❤️...He is the best cameo ever❤️..Love him to the core❤️...Greatest soul.❤️...He became the wall of protection for his children Tasha.❤️...He caught all bullets on his body😭& saved Dutta & his precious treasure Naku..❤️...What a legend!!..👏.Dad said his final farewell to tasha & died😭..But Jagtap Dada will always live in LTL fans' hearts.❤️..Loved Dutta's care for Naku.❤️.But this man needs more time to accept Naku...Its a slow & tedious progression...❤️👍🏼...Finally Tasha reached the main road.❤️..Its the start point of Tasha's life.❤️...Both had bad painful past....Their true love for each other is the tonic for their pain❤️...Loved your Point of views dear❤️...Yes Dutta expressed different different emotions in this episode❤️..Its a treat to watch.❤️.Its overall an emotional episode dear❤️...We have to wait for Dutta's mind change..This stubborn baby Dutta needs more time...Thanks soo much for your lovely update & sweeet POV dear.🤗🤗..Enjoyed soo much.❤️.Thanks soo much our sweetest Hammieee🤗..Awee our sweetest friend warrie agaya..loved her yummy comment dear.❤️..take care..🤗...We all love you & Tammy soo much🤗..Hats off to you..🤗.Big teddy hug from twinky baby...
🤗

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jagtap dada was like a philosopher for dutta...he taught him to love...fab ud
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good work hammie and twinky, good epi
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammiee lion🤗 helooo baby.. ummh grown up baacha..
Such a lovely & tearful update dear.❤️😭..Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️...Loved Rishtey's song selection❤️...Thanks soo much for posting it dear🤗.Sooo sweet of you.🤗
oyeee its all courtesy of you.. all know on the forum, i can't do such fantastic things like vms, down load songs.. so thanks to you..

...what a rocking episode& zabardast update dear❤️❤️...Dutta had FB along with a lovely song❤️..."What does a foolish heart want?"..❤️.wow ...perfect choice for Dutta👍🏼...Awee Jagtap Dada..❤️...He is the best cameo ever❤️
yes the actor mohan kapur was just brilliant..
..Love him to the core❤️...Greatest soul.❤️...He became the wall of protection for his children Tasha.❤️...He caught all bullets on his body😭& saved Dutta & his precious treasure Naku..❤️...What a legend!!..👏.Dad said his final farewell to tasha & died😭..But Jagtap Dada will always live in LTL fans' hearts.❤️..Loved Dutta's care for Naku.❤️.But this man needs more time to accept Naku...Its a slow & tedious progression...❤️👍🏼...Finally Tasha reached the main road.❤️..Its the start point of Tasha's life.❤️...Both had bad painful past....Their true love for each other is the tonic for their pain❤️ great line twinkie.. like warrie you to come out with some good lines.. and tha'and tammy too..😊

...Loved your Point of views dear❤️...Yes Dutta expressed different different emotions in this episode❤️..Its a treat to watch.❤️.Its overall an emotional episode dear❤️...We have to wait for Dutta's mind change..This stubborn baby Dutta needs more time...Thanks soo much for your lovely update & sweeet POV dear.🤗🤗..Enjoyed soo much.❤️.Thanks soo much our sweetest Hammieee🤗..Awee our sweetest friend warrie agaya..loved her yummy comment dear.❤️..take care..🤗...We all love you & Tammy soo much🤗..Hats off to you..🤗.Big teddy hug from twinky baby...
🤗 warrie was out attending her cousins birthday.. had cake all by herself never thought about you or me,.. ohhh now for the treat the shots duttta looks great in every one..and naku's soulful eyes.. picture of innocence.. no wonde jagtap called her child..
all fantastic shots telling the complete episode.. twinks thank you so much for your time and great effort and hardwork.. i know you had visitors as well , hope you had a swell time.. much love hammie.😃

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi tha' good to see you, was wondering where you were?

good work hammie and twinky, good epi
thanks for liking the joint effort.. but ristey is changing dutta songs for some unknow reasons.. may be copy right issues? they changed ambar pe too..
thanks for reading and commenting, much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 143

2nd August 2010

Dutta & Naku

Saab you're destination has arrived, says Naku. Dutta slowly turns his head and gives her a pensive look.. he can see she looks sad, but then he looks ahead at the road before them.. she just lowers her eyes silently. After some thought Dutta speaks, I am not Sure about my destination .. but yours is ahead of you.. she wonders what he means and his deeply troubled eyes shift to see her reaction, deeply. The long empty road stretches before them and they both stand at each end... Dutta continues, the road ahead will take you to your mother, and thereafter you are free.. she looks at him , thinks how easy it is for him to say this.. he looks defiantly at her and waits for her to react...may be expects gratitude? maybe she'll say she wants to be with him? and Naku does reply.. Saab you too will be free.. you won't have to carry my burden. He turns his head and gives her a glare... then his eyes soften as he looks at her , and he quickly turns his face from her..as she studies his expressions silently... he admits, Jagtap was right Naku, the forest restrains , and one becomes a part of it.. he ponders and turns to look at her.. but hears Jagtap's words, "I know you are not in the habit of listening to others! this is how unique the forest is , even I haven't been able to get out of it.. it's stopped me with love..but you with your anger! Dutta hears Jagtap's laughter resounding in the forest and he rolls his eyes , as Naku stares at the road and begins to walk past him as he stands with his feet apart.. before she goes further , he acknowledges ,this forest has calmed me down Naku .. it's silent and peaceful Naku ..now, coming out of it and stepping into the world outside frightens me Naku.. he confesses.. and she listens. He looks around slowly, and then pauses as he has FB,s get down Naku! her arguing; the car falling into the ravine; he revives her; she clings to him weeping; he pushes her away and brings her out of shock; he slips and falls on her shoulder; she puts bandage on his hand ;he covers her tenderly with his waist coat; he waits for her to eat, and catches her staring at his profile; meets Jagtap in the ring of fire ! enters his house, Jagtap's words, "enough of doubting people's intentions! now for once try to trust Naku! then you too will see love! and then you'll learn to love life!.. Dutta shuts his eyes, and Jagtap 's voice sounds , "if not for yourself then for this girl's sake, run Dutta! .. how Jagtap presses Naku's hand in his and says ,"Dutta true love is a the greatest miracle of god close your eyes! and you will find your love!

Dutta's dream

Dutta shuts his eyes, as he stands against the fresh green trees.. once his eyes shut.. the environment turns sepia.. colors seem to go.. he finds himself lost in the forest! Baji's voice Dutta! bhau! and frantically Dutta fights his way against the branches! he trudges on tired of pushing away the branches! and marches on deeper and deeper into the forest .. he hears Jagtap's laughter , hey Bhau how long are you going to run! suspect people's ways! once you stop, you'll begin to find your love! if not yourself, run for this girl run! tired he rests his palms on the two tree trunks... and then runs once again , completely shattered! and stops to catch his breath.. Dutta Bhau..where are you going? I am Kala Tai! come to me.. Dutta turns to look .. then another voice, Dutta! it's your Aye! here come to me! and he turns to look the other way.. he turns and walks away , the voices call, Dutta ! Dutta Bhau! where are you going? I am your Kala Tai come to me! Dutta! your Aye! come to me.. he throws back his head in agony and spreads his palms to save himself from the voices...so this is what Dutta will face when he comes out of the forest.. responsibilities towards his family.

Then he sees her Seema his first love.. he twists his body in pain as he recalls her with the manager; blowing the car up! and he begins to lose his breath in pain .. she laughs at him and he turns and looks on.. her warped face comes from behind the trees and she confronts him and dead leaves shower on him and he brushes them away.. she sneers, why do you run away from beauty Dutta?huh.. see how close it is to you.. he turns his body from her.. but she carries on, but then , you can't recognise beauty! as you don't have a heart! and she laughs at him.. and he turns away his face from her .. but finds Supriya smiling alluringly at him! look at me Dutta see I am so beautiful! I was made for you Dutta , Supriya entices him..but your hands enjoy dabbling with blood! what are you going to do with a beautiful face? and she to mocks him with her laugh.. Dutta growls , this is not beauty but deceit! run Dutta! and he runs and the voices chase him.. Jagtap calls, hey Bhau how long will you keep running! Dutta Bhau! it's Kala Tai! come to me Dutta it's your Aye! but Dutta keeps running from these voices! He runs non stop from all the voices, Jagtap's, his mothers. Kala's... till he gets out of the forest in a lush green clearing! He stops and hears Jagtap's voice, "the one who betrayed you was not your love in the first place.. the day your love comes before you, that day you'll stop running! enough of battling with the world! now tackle with the conflicts within you! stop and close your eyes you will surely discover your love!

Dutta stands in the clearing and raises his face a little and closes his eyes as if in a trance..the track of amber pe milte hain plays, as Dutta opens his eyes..and he finds Naku with her back to him near a rose bush.. he looks on fascinated as she feels roses with her fingertips.. he recalls his friendship with her.. putting the blue chunni, on her head. Naku turns her head and smiles at him.. he is mesmerised by her smile and sees her, with the giant teddy, hears the words she had spoken to him as a friend, "when you share your feelings, the heart feels lighter, and when you share your pain then bitter memories fade away.. he thinks about her words and she smiles and walks happily towards him, and stops before him looks up at him.. and he looks down at her immersed by her presence.. the breeze blows her hair and she moves it back from her face.. then she moves and goes around him and slowly comes before him.. and he shyly lowers his eyes, as she grabs his palm.. and he looks down at the action. As she places his palm on hers and cups his hand in both her palms and brings it up and looks lovingly at his captured hand..

She pulls him by his hand and leads him to the rose bush and plucks a rose, and smilingly gives him the rose.. and he quietly and shyly looks down at it, holds it upright in both his hands.. she sighs and says, Saab.. and he looks in her eyes tenderly .. and she continues, I am Nakusha, not pretty to look at.. but I love you a lot!, Bappa knows.. she feels his hands that holds the rose, then she tip toes and glides away like a dream.. Dutta turns to look at her.. and he remembers her words in a FB , everything looks great when one is in love.. she sits on a piece of stone and he progresses slowly towards her, leans and picks up the corner of her chunni scattered on the grass.. and feels it in his fingers, but she scampers away like a doe.. pulling her chunni from his fingers .. she stops at a tree trunk, smiles shyly, as she taps her forehead gently against it.. Dutta too comes and stands adjacent to her... and he turns to look at her..then as she shyly moves off he comes to look at the tree trunk and finds their names engraved.. he caresses her name with his palm. Naku stands before a deity her hands clasped. Dutta slowly progresses towards the mandir .. gives her a sided look and stands beside her and clasps his hands too.. she looks at him happily as he too prays.. and he stands with his palms joined and eyes shut.. suddenly he opens his eyes.. looks to his side she had gone! he looks around dazed.. and then looks to the deity and prays in earnest.. then both him and Naku walk side by side on the green grass in the clearing.. she reaches across for the wrist of his wounded hand.. and balances his palm against hers.. and then slowly with a smile pulls away her palm from beneath his palm and runs away from him holding on to her chunni..and the wind blows the chunni on Dutta's face.. and with his wounded hand he gently pulls off her pink chunni and his face is that of a besotted man.. and he turns around holding her chunni .. looking for her.. he can't find her and is left standing with her chunni bunched up in his hands.

With a start Dutta wakes up from his trance..and finds himself on the long empty road.. his eyes shift suspiciously ..was he dreaming?.. Naku looks across at him and wonders he doesn't look quite himself.. Saab! she calls and he turns his profile and glares at her wide eyed ... what's happened? she asks.. he continues to be dazed.. she asks, are you alright?. Dutta turns his head and sees Naku's back at the rose bush , she turns and smiles at him and he looks on at her.. then he lowers his head, lifts it and looks at Naku standing on the road across him.. she asks innocently , Saab are you alright? embarrassed plus facing a realization he muses as he parts his lips.. he jerks his head and simply says, come Naku.. and he starts to walk ahead. Naku looks confused...as she watches him walk ahead ,leaving her behind.. Dutta walks.. but sees the smiling Naku at the rose bush too. Naku on the road just lets him go on and herself waits.. he strides on ahead.. Naku too begins to follow him and soon catches up on his side.. and they walk on together.. Naku has a FB, Babi cries, all despise you because of your dusky complexion... when Saab sees your true beauty , he too will love you! Jagtap words, have you ever told him how you feel? all the questions that you have from him , have you ever asked him? if not then you have to tell him today! right now! Naku walks beside him but deep in thought.. and Dutta recalls her words Saab , I am Nakusha, not beautiful to look at.. but I love you a lot!.. Dutta deep in her thoughts carries on walking.. Naku gives him a sided look and pauses for a second.. as he goes ahead.. she pauses behind.. and as he walks on , she hears her in being calling, Naku your ways will part, don't you think before you and Saab separate, you should show him your true face ..everyone calls you a cheat, how much that hurts you.. whatever Saab thinks, you didn't do.. but still you deceive him by hiding the truth about your face from him.. tell him! Dutta recalls the brush of his palm against hers.. and how she ran off by pulling her palm from underneath his.. and how he had to let her go.. Dutta carries on walking with his dream.. Naku thinks.. Naku this is the hour tell him the truth! you have never hidden anything from Saab! except this, the truth about your face.. tell Saab the truth about your face.. Nakusha speak the truth!..episode ends Hamlet53~14.3.14

~~~~~~

Within the forest, Dutta has time out of his daily routine. On the outset he wards off foes, but as a man he has the opportunity to evaluate and face his inner most being. He faces all the skeletons in his closet, the beautiful women who betrayed him and why? he realizes his family was there to pick up the pieces of his life .. his mother ,his sister.. but he feels smothered.. he runs from all still looking for something that will calm him and fill a void in his life.

Once out of the forest, he confesses , his thinking is clarified and he feels a certain calm.. however, this calm unhinges him when he realizes that he is back to the truths of his life.. like Naku.. his family. He has in some tackled a section of his past in the forest.. but the present still remains to be dealt with..

Well! Jagtap's, legendary infectious message of true love, continues.. the man came into Dutta's life to stir! and stir big time.. not a negative energy, but that positive energy that made god create the world..

Thus Dutta on the road at last, delves back into the forest and privately replays all those shared moments with Naku , that his mind and heart create, courtesy of the forest.. he experiences the realization .. of true love..

Naku stands by her man.. ready to submit to his decision.. but the woman in her comes alive again and she feels that before parting to tell him the truth about her self.. now is this because Naku wants to tell him the truth about herself, or to see whether her beauty will have a bearing on the decision he has taken..?

But if only she could see that Dutta is already warming up towards the not beautiful to look at Naku... who says she loves him dearly.. and so the story not so ordinary story, of one extraordinary man and ordinary woman continues..

N.B ambar pe song sung by Raghu Dixit..was NOT shown by rhistey. A number which I haven't heard was played and shown.. "tum pas ah rahien ho" from film, veera zara.. sung by the legendary singers,Lata and Jaagit ji.. I was taken aback when Dutta's dream started.. may be copy right issues? Scenes were same but to me, the feel was missing... fancy changing the song..or may be rishtey intended to take it to another level.. only other viewers of rishtey can tell..

Here's the original song.. courtesy of twinkerella once again.. thanks you baachi!

Thanks for reading the previous wu, mirage, twinkle, tammy, tha', warrie ,fassben

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammiee lion🤗
Aweee Such a sweetest update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it soo much dear❤️...Awee Dutta's dream sequence was mind blowing❤️ .Aweee sweeet song & lovely episode..❤️.Loved your writing style dear.❤️..Its such a delightful treat to read..❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much❤️...Loved Naku's smile in the dream sequence.❤️.soo beautiful.❤️...Awee Jagtap Dada has given a a positive energy to Dutta.❤️..Finally Dutta finds his true love.❤️..Totally loved the update dear❤️...Naku tried to show her true face😊..But its too late...This man is totally in love with that innocent dusky Naku.❤️..Poor Naku.🤗..Loved your point of views dear❤️...Double treat for us.❤️...Yeah LTL is not an ordinary story...Its about the eternal love of an extraordinary man & ordinary girl..❤️..Poor Dutta.😆.His pyari friend will come in between Tasha & spoil his dream.😆...Waiting for the next yummy update dear...Sooo sweeet of you🤗...Thanks soo much for your delightful update dear.🤗.you are sooo sooo sweeet🤗🤗...At the same time Hammie lion is a roaring lion hai....Hammieee lion...🤗.Am I a good baby???...😳😳😳...Never..I'm a stubborn & bad baby ...Thanks soo much for your sweeetest update dear.🤗..Big teddy hugs to Hammie lion ,Warrie,Tahera & all friends🤗🤗🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
very well written...jagtap dada's cameo was a high point...it proved length of role doesn't matter...impact does...he gave a gyan to dutta ...naku was his treasure...the time he spent with jagtap dada...it was learning experience for dutta...his end hurt us so much...jagtap dada awesome character
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamletsuperb ud...jagtap dada ...cameo was too good