Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammieee🤗
Aweee such a lovely update dear...❤️...enjoyed it sooo much...❤️...Loved Naku's imagination.❤️...She performed very well..❤️...Poor naku...She has never spoken her heart & mind out to Dutta...Loved the way jagtap counsel Dutta❤️...His words are soo powerful❤️...But our stubborn baby Dutta as always refused to accept dada's advice...But he will realize his true love sooon.Jagtap showed the clear path to Dutta❤️...Loved Dutta's love guru sooo much.❤️..yeah naku is looking sooo beautiful in these episodes❤️...ummmh next update will show the end of dada's life & the beginning of Dutta's life..🤗...Eagerly waiting for the tearful update Hammie lion...
🤗.oh Thats the last episode of Sweeet jagtap dada..😭...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.🤗Sooo sweet of you.🤗...Thanks soo much for informing about our warrieee..🤗...Hope her server problem solve sooon🤗...Waiting for our sweeet friend & yummy comments.🤗...thanks sooo much hammiee lion.🤗..You,warrie,tahera,tammy,fassben& all friends are always sooo sweeet..🤗..Big teddy hug from your baby pupil Twinky.🤗...

@ Warrie
Oh dear..Hope your server problem solve sooon.
🤗...Miss you soo much..🤗...waiting for your return dear🤗...will pray for your net connection🤗..Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

@ Tahera
awe dear...Sooo sweet of you..
🤗.You & all friends are always encouraging this little Twinky baby🤗..love you sooo much dear🤗..happy to read your sweet comments dear..🤗...Big teddy hug from Twinky baby..🤗...

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
wonderful ud😊

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 136 :
Hi hammie 😳
Sorry now starting for all my missed episodes. ..this is a great episode continuation of the ring of fire scene ...really a great treat tasha together having a dinner date lol but how different it is from the dinner he had with supriya at the terrace. ..by far it looked great the two of them sharing fruit...naku looked totally spelled bound here drooling over dutta ...somebody ask her who sleeps with open eyes 😆

kala is now caught that he has to convince dutta to keep naku as his wife...nothing could be a better punishment for kala than this 😆 and kishore by far won the show with the comparison he drew between tasha and the rabbits ...He knows well how to make kala fume lol

Finally my favorite cameo is here...I'm excited for the journey in particular dutta is going to go through and the influence this stranger is going to have on him .
Coming back with the next episodes. ..
--------------'-----------------'--------------'-----------------

Episode 137 :
This is a great episode specially as you mentioned that dutta and jagtap's interactions are so funny ...for a change dutta being a silent listener is a great sight ...his face must be a sight to watch where he is sulking and has no other option but to follow him... the first time they spoke to each other the scene was very powerful and both actors were neck to neck ...Itl has always picked great actors even for cameos.

Naku took the first step to trust jagtap she has more insight than dutta who lacks the ability to judge people ..naku is one victim too of his misjudgment. ...that was one hilarious scene when dutta was showing so much attitude and tadaaa here he lands 😆 and add to that jagtap's laughter must be making him angry lol now he will quietly listen to him ...did he notice the mangalsutar tied to jagtap's wrist?

Anna too making an appearance in this episode it looked unwanted though kind of filling the space.
Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
naku lashing at dutta...was well written sadly it was n't for real...jagtap dada was dutta's alter ego..loved the parts😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammiee🤗 hello twinks, good to see you baaby.
Loved the update soo much dear❤️...Naku followed Jagtap & loved Dutta's possessiveness wala look..❤️..Loved Japtap-naku's talk.❤️..Loved Iagtap dada sooo much.❤️.His love for his wife was amazing..❤️.Dutta misunderstood Jagtap& Asked Naku to add poison in Dada's tea...Jagtap add herbal in Dutta's tea..But Naku suspects Dada....Lovely update & fabulous footnote dear.❤️.❤️Thanks sooo much for your double delight🤗🤗...enjoyed them soo much🤗..Soo sweeet of you...🤗Big hug from twinky bbaby🤗
thanks twinks for enjoying the double decker..posts.. love your shots, thanks for your creative effort and so say we all.. glad you enjoyed the foot notes.. remember,that's how i see them ,your pov might not be the same.. but happy that you check them clever pupil😆 top of the class.. warrie no where near you.. she's kuch kuch kabhi kuch..😡
any way for your a sweet smile from hammie😊

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammieee🤗hi twinks
Aweee such a lovely update dear...❤️...enjoyed it sooo much...❤️...Loved Naku's imagination.❤️...She performed very well..❤️
yes its was interesting to note that for her to perform.. mishal had to stay mumb..
...Poor naku...She has never spoken her heart & mind out to Dutta...Loved the way jagtap counsel Dutta❤️...His words are soo powerful❤️...But our stubborn baby Dutta as always refused to accept dada's advice...But he will realize his true love sooon.Jagtap showed the clear path to Dutta❤️...Loved Dutta's love guru sooo much.❤️..yeah naku is looking sooo beautiful in these episodes❤️...ummmh next update will show the end of dada's life & the beginning of Dutta's life..well put twinky.. enjoyed this line of yours.

🤗...Eagerly waiting for the tearful update Hammie lion...
🤗.oh Thats the last episode of Sweeet jagtap dada..😭...Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.🤗Sooo sweet of you.🤗...Thanks soo much for informing about our warrieee..🤗
...Hope her server problem solve sooon
🤗...Waiting for our sweeet friend & yummy comments.🤗...thanks sooo much hammiee lion.🤗
well as you may have noticed she is back on forum.. but in fits and starts.
..You,warrie,tahera,tammy,fassben& all friends are always sooo sweeet..
🤗..Big teddy hug from your baby pupil Twinky.🤗...
and a well done and star for my baby best pupil twinky.. thanks for these shots highlight mahi and mishal's expression.. thanks for your creative effort .. much love hammie.

@ Warrie
Oh dear..Hope your server problem solve sooon.
🤗...Miss you soo much..🤗...waiting for your return dear🤗...will pray for your net connection🤗..Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

@ Tahera
awe dear...Sooo sweet of you..
🤗.You & all friends are always encouraging this little Twinky baby🤗..love you sooo much dear🤗..happy to read your sweet comments dear..🤗...Big teddy hug from Twinky baby..🤗...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse good to see you
wonderful ud😊
so pleased you enjoyed the wu.. thanks for reading and commenting, much love hammie.

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 136 :

Hi hammie 😳 oyeee tu itne peeche hai? ab tera main kya karoon humm?
Sorry now starting for all my missed episodes. ..this is a great episode continuation of the ring of fire scene ...really a great treat tasha together having a dinner date lol but how different it is from the dinner he had with supriya at the terrace.
great comparison warrie.. haan.. sharing fruit.. with a fire burning too ,nighttime moon breeze,very romantic .. and i thought the cvs never showed romance between them
..by far it looked great the two of them sharing fruit...naku looked totally spelled bound here drooling over dutta ...somebody ask her who sleeps with open eyes 😆
naku does.. khole ankhoon sapna dekhte hai..

kala is now caught that he has to convince dutta to keep naku as his wife...nothing could be a better punishment for kala than this 😆 and kishore by far won the show with the comparison he drew between tasha and the rabbits ...He knows well how to make kala fume lol haaa haa love your comment.. kharghosh!

Finally my favorite cameo is here...I'm excited for the journey in particular dutta is going to go through and the influence this stranger is going to have on him .
Coming back with the next episodes. .. oyee you aiming to becoming my best pupil phir se? thanks for a great comment warrie.. oh btw .twinky missing you..
--------------'-----------------'--------------'-----------------

Episode 137 :
This is a great episode specially as you mentioned that dutta and jagtap's interactions are so funny ...for a change dutta being a silent listener is a great sight ...his face must be a sight to watch where he is sulking and has no other option but to follow him... the first time they spoke to each other the scene was very powerful and both actors were neck to neck ...Itl has always picked great actors even for cameos.
yes clearly..mishal loved acting with the jagtap actor..
Naku took the first step to trust jagtap she has more insight than dutta who lacks the ability to judge people ..naku is one victim too of his misjudgment.
well put warda..you summed it up in one line
...that was one hilarious scene when dutta was showing so much attitude and tadaaa here he lands 😆 and add to that jagtap's laughter must be making him angry lol now he will quietly listen to him ...did he notice the mangalsutar tied to jagtap's wrist?
they didn't show him fall into the pit over here.. they showed him trapped in it..😕
Anna too making an appearance in this episode it looked unwanted though kind of filling the space. his bit was to show he'll send mani after dutta you'll see in 142 episode warrie.. oyeee lardki hurry up and catch up .. you know iam bad at waiting... however thanks warrie for your lovely comments.. i know tere server problems.. so iam happy that you made it.. much love.. hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku tu ah gaye 😊

naku lashing at dutta...was well written sadly it was n't for real...jagtap dada was dutta's alter ego..loved the parts😊
loved your view naku.. pleased you liked the wu.. do catch the next wu.. thanks for reading and commenting naku much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 142

29th July 2010

Dutta& Naku&Jagtap

N.B the song used for Dutta in the original episode is replaced by Rishtey and was shown as.."Jane kya chahe mann bawara"..

So starts Jagtap's get together of song and dance with his friends.. young couples dance to the beat of the tambourine and other percussion instruments. A soulful song plays that conjures up memories, peeks into the snippets of Dutta's life in passing. Naku sits quietly chopping fresh vegetables and looks across to him.Saab looks morose, as he stands resting his shoulder against a wooden post. He stands lonely and silent surrounded by his thoughts, detached from the bubbly and jolly party atmosphere..in his self-imposed solitude. Jagtap's friend looks at Dutta and sings,"what does the foolish heart want? ..what does the foolish heart want?.. streams of tears flood my eyes.. streams of tears flood mine eyes" Naku looks up tenderly at Dutta.. "what does the foolish heart want".. Dutta sides his face at the words sung by the man.. FBs of his life comes back to him.. Seema , shunning him away get lost! why would I marry a beggar like you; "streams of tears flood mine eyes.. streams of tears flood mine eyes! the action replay of his life continues, as he rests his chin on his folded bandaged hand and shifts his eyes to the side to catch past images of carrying how young Dutta became Bhau for money.. Naku looks up wide eyed at her Saab's profile she wonders what he muses about. Jagtap looks at her and shrugs his shoulders...Dutta hears, Naku's voice on the beach , save me Saab!, how she shook him after he was shot, Saab say something! her giving him blood.. a couple dance vigorously to the sound of tambourine.. and the musicians play .. as Dutta looks sadly into the past.."my love, my tears have no control, they just fall, .. how tears flow.. who can control one's impulsive heart?.. Naku's words come to him , Saab! give a chance to this wedding and yourself ..then all will be well! "the heart is impulsive! He sees Supriya on the terrace, looks down at his family dressed as a groom.. sees his family , Aye, Baji celebrating, "what does the foolish heart want?.. what does the foolish heart want?, streams of tears flood mine eyes, streams of tears flood mine eyes".. F.B, Kala reading Supriya's letter, Naku helped Supriya elope.. Dutta smashing Supriya's picture on his wall; Dutta shifts his eyes to Naku on the floor.. he recalls how she said, yes it's true that I love you...

DUTTTAAA! a man yells his name. Naku startles..

The Attack

Outside Mani with his men forms a horizontal line across the house.. the musicians scramble to their feet with their tabors and tambourines. Jagtap and his friend peer straight at the darkness ahead. Dutta turns from his leaning position at the post, and looks down at Naku.. she sees silhouettes of men. Dutta darts to her and grabs her by the arms looks at her face as she begins to hyperventilates... she recognizes the men.. Jagtap does a head count of the enemies men! as they stand on the grassy gradient ready to strike. Dutta looks ahead begins to move forward and pushes Naku behind him with his arm. Naku grabs his shoulder as he looks ahead at the row of men in the darkness..DUTTTA! look without making a fuss just come out! or else there will be blood shed! shouts Mani...you'll die for sure! but at least let the rest of them live! continues Mani!

Jagtap comes into action, he tells his guests to flee from the back door! come on fast! he pushes them out. Then he pulls Dutta and yells, come on both of you! he pulls them each by their arms and makes a run for it .. get out of here! he thrusts Naku against Dutta's chest and orders, just take Naku and run from the back door! and he turns to his friend go in and bring it.. then runs back and shouts to Dutta you're still here! shouts to his guests, pick up your weapons every one! he orders one of the men just light a torch and throw it towards them! the men arm themselves with lit torches and also one runs in to collect a gun.. Jagtap shouts like a commander , makes sure that everyone is involved in the defensive. Then he yells at Dutta who still stands in one place, run Dutta run! and Dutta replies , firmly , I am not one to run away like a coward! Jagtap yells at him ,we can talk about all that later, why can't you get it! you're not alone , her life's at risk as well!. Dutta flares his nostrils! and looks down angrily at Naku who stands next to him, Jagtap shouts again, run! if not for yourself then for her sake run Dutta! bellows Jagtap ... with tears in his eyes Dutta looks at Jagtap who , tells him , if you stay here , how will you find the treasure of love !!

Outside Mani yells, Dutta! don't waste time! Dutta in a fit of temper pulls out the gun from his trouser pocket and aims his gun at Mani and his men and shoots. He gets one of Mani's men. Jagtap looks ahead keenly as Mani smiles like a fiend and steps forward from his line of men. Dutta glares at him, watching his move..Naku is stunned as in the flames of fire Mani's face can be seen. Dutta's shot, scatters some men too seek cover. Others aim and continue firing towards Dutta and Jagtap's house.

Firing happens from both sides till Dutta realizes he has run out of bullets , he yells Naku! and she hides behind him as the place is riddled by flying bullets. Jagtap grabs Dutta's arm , what are you doing? and he pushes both Dutta and Naku , you move Bhau! and Jagtap's friend holds fort. As he shoots back at Mani! Jagtap brings them to the veranda, and says angrily, hey why are you wasting time? you don't have any more shots left! he pulls out a knife and hands it to Dutta on his palm. keep it! you'll need it.. amid shots in a hurry Jagtap gives Dutta the escape route.. get out this way and keep running ahead! don't stop and look back! otherwise this forest will never let you leave! it will swallow you! then you'll come across a pond , past that is the way to the city! Dutta cries our emotionally , no! but Jagtap takes Naku's hand and presses it in Dutta's palm.. hey Dutta! listen to me! take care of your treasure! Dutta true love is the greatest gift from god! he places his hand on their hands and assures them , don't worry about me, my friends are here with me.. go now and Dutta yells nooo dada , brother! and he pushes his hand to grab and take Jagtap with him.. Jagtap yells to his friends as Dutta and Naku watch him, poised in defensive with a pistol..if anything happens to my children! I swear I'll burn this forest down! not one of these men should be spared, grill them alive! he shouts ..dutta with tears in his eyes looks tenderly at Jagtap fighting for his and Naku's sake.. he swallows his tears. As machine guns rattle.. both him and Naku know they will have to run for their lives as Jagtap has said they should. Jagtap looks and then is pleased to see that Dutta grabs his wife's arm and runs out the way Jagtap had shown them..

Cross fire happens and Jagtap's friend is shot dead by Anna' men. They spot Dutta and Naku running and Mani orders, get them!.. fires are shot at both by Mani and two of his gangsters! Mani yells, make sure they don't get away! and his goons run behind the fleeing couple.. shooting their pistols out. Dutta runs holding hands with Naku..two men jump out of the forest behind them, closing in on them. But Dutta and Naku run like the wind not stopping! just like Jagtap told him to do so. The two men stop running and aim at their running targets from a distance! cock their guns and shoot!!

Farewell dada

In rushes Jagtap and catches the fired bullets on his body! he becomes the wall of protection for his as he called them "his children! But he also shoots dead the two men! Dutta and Naku stop in their tracks and look back.. Dutta holds on to Naku's upper arm! and Jagtap suddenly turns and raises his bloody palm up and nods to assure them he's fine! and presses his arm ahead , bidding them to go on! Dutta raises his arm in alarm.. he wants to walk back and offer assistance to Jagtap! but Jagtap insists with his hand and arm for them to run! Dutta turns and both him and Naku start to run again.. Jagtap's face twists in pain as he holds his gun up.. but sees two more of Mani's man's men coming up, he looks across to them.. and as soon as Dutta and Naku reach the pond Jagtap shoots down on the ground as the men reach the point and there is a big blast! and the men are stopped! Dutta and Naku stop and see Jagtap's face behind the tongues of fire! Naku watches in sorrow and Dutta looks on in pain.. Jagtap watches them through the flames of the explosion.. and he points to Naku and urges Dutta , with his hand Dutta take Naku's hand.. then Jagtap joins his hands... Dutta grabs Naku's hand facing the other way.. showing Jagtap his dying wish to see the pair together as one! Jagtap smiles as he raises up his palm to say his final farewell to Dutta and Naku... Dutta raises up Naku's arm held firmly with his palm.. Jagtap gun held in his palms folds them and closes his eyes and Dutta face twists in pain , his eyes full of tears! his brow furrowed. he watches..as Jagtap knees give way..he raises his palm saying goodbye and the gun slips from his hand. Jagtap sinks sideways on the ground.. Naku screams dadaaa! Noo! in the in the smoke , Jagtap's arm is visible on the ground with paakhi's mangalsutra tied around his waist.. Dutta grabs hold of a hysterical Naku and looks on with his face disfigured his mouth firmed down in sorrow.. his eyes ready to spill over. Dutta looks at Jagtap's arm with the mangalsutra tied around his wrist ..this then was Dutta' lasting final image of Jagtap ..Dutta controls a traumatized Naku, closes his eyes and turns his face away in grief... then drags Naku and they resume their running in the dark eerie forest! Naku stumbles and Dutta grabs her before she falls..compare this with holding her before, where he did so in compulsion.. now it was in more in terms of caring.. in the darkness he stands her up close to him, and looks down at her with a little scowl .. Naku just turns her face the other way.. he grabs her shoulder and she looks up helplessly in his face , with narrowed eyes .. he turns his face aside..so Dutta is still not ready to accept her? she faces him again , tries to work out his feelings, but he grabs her arm and does the need of the hour to continue running... So they continue the journey together, and suddenly Jagtap's chuckle is heard .. they both stop and look around upwards at the pitch dark jungle.. Dutta is about to cry , his mouth quivers as he hears Jagtap's voice resounding around if anything happens to my children! I swear I'll burn this forest down to ashes! Take this route go straight!and down turn back! run Dutta run! They both look around lost and Dutta despite being shattered carries on running through the thick vegetation and trees.. all through the night..

Day breaks and Dutta with Naku in tow still runs, through the forest. Suddenly he lets go off her arm and stops as he doubles up and crouches down and catches his breath. He looks down, his mouth open and relaxed. Naku too tired, gives him a sided look and he gives her a sided look. She presses the side of her waist ,in pain. Dutta still hidden and crouched , suddenly, raises his narrow eyes and sees the edge of the forest and the road! His whole face lights up.. Naku wonders why he looks happy and follows his gaze and sees the road through the trees.. at the boundary of the forest! she looks sadly at Dutta who smiles.. as his narrowed eyes shift around it.. he stands up tall , full of life! he turns his head and looks down at Naku by his side, who clearly looks , miserable ..she knows it's end of the line for her. She looks up at him waiting.. and he too seems deep in thought..then he moves ahead and makes way for her to come through.. this is almost as if he is making way for her to start her life afresh.. like when he said I release you.. and free you from me..our relationship..

Both, walk downwards together leaving the forest behind them.. heading towards the road. She walks ahead and he follows behind.. and they arrive on the long road ahead of them.. a road~this is a common well used symbol of the journey of life used by the cvs.. the couple now has the choice to make the decision to continue the journey together as one, or separately as two individuals.

Strangely enough, it's Naku who veers away from him on the road.. he crosses over to the other side and both look ahead.. at the long empty road. Suddenly they stand on the same road but at separate ends.. apart.. she turns her head and looks at his profile as he looks ahead..she says , Saab ! your destination has arrived ..he turns to look at her face.. the episode ends Hamlet53~13.3.14

~~~~~~~~~

The forest for Dutta is the over growth of deep despair, within him. That which chokes him from living life to the fullest.. the dense wild forest of his mind and heart has deep rooted weeds of distrust, thorns of heartaches and the rigid sense of being unforgiving .. all this, which has takes away the warmth of his blood and renders him bitterly frigid..

But in this episode Dutta is all along emotional in this episode.. Firstly, for he is asked to flee, which angers him! as he would never do ordinarily in such situations, he would slay his enemies, without any moral qualms. Secondly, he feels guilty! in leaving Jagtap to fend on their behalf! and he can more or less predict that Jagtap will not survive..

Thirdly, Dutta has to face the fact.. that the, infallible, protector of the oppressed Dutta! here needs protection from a total stranger! whom he dislikes initially.. but now not only this being, lays down his life for him.. but also equips Dutta with a new mind set.. one that love's life and celebrates beauty..

However , the beginning of the episode shows that Dutta, thawing, as he does take on board what Jagtap suggests to him.. Dutta stop a while, and think about all that has happened in your life, assess situations.. that have made you the person you are now, bitter.. unforgiving.. and distrustful of everyone.. and then try to be discerning of people.. Dutta's flash backs funnily ends with Naku's public confession,"it's true , that I do love you Saab!".. note Dutta has nothing more to muse or to say regarding this FB... which means that his acceptance of Naku is pending... way to go Dutta..

Jagtap ..how much impact his existence will have on Dutta? is yet to be seen.. but have to say.. for a complex, set in his ways, character like Dutta to reform immediately is to farfetched.. it will have to be a slow and tedious progression ..so waiting is what we do.. mind you Dutta himself hates waiting.. here he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to love and accept his Naku.. is Dutta looking for falling in love with Naku?

Have to say.. Mohan Kapur as Jagtap in LTL 1 leaves a lasting impression..

N.B, dilse, twinkle, warrie, tammy , Naku, fassben.

special thanks to twinkerella! for the song.. such a star baby she is.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago