Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammiee🤗
Loved the update soo much dear❤️...Naku followed Jagtap & loved Dutta's possessiveness wala look..❤️..Loved Japtap-naku's talk.❤️..Loved Iagtap dada sooo much.❤️.His love for his wife was amazing..❤️.Dutta misunderstood Jagtap& Asked Naku to add poison in Dada's tea...Jagtap add herbal in Dutta's tea..But Naku suspects Dada....Lovely update & fabulous footnote dear.❤️.❤️Thanks sooo much for your double delight🤗🤗...enjoyed them soo much🤗..Soo sweeet of you...🤗Big hug from twinky bbaby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie
🤗Awesome update dear❤️...Naku too suspected jagtap & knocked Dutta's drink down❤️...Jagtap knew the reason for Naku's behaviour.❤️..Dutta checked the kitchen & found that naku didn't add poison to Jagtap's tea..Loved Jagtap dada's lovely talk❤️...Dutta slightly realized Naku's value in her absence❤️...Loved the update soo much dear❤️...So sweet of you.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...Thank you Hammie lion🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

@ Warda
Warrie 🤗
Where are you dear ???.😕😕...Twinky baby feels lonely here😭...Please come back sooon my dearest friend...🤗Big hug from Twinky baby
🤗.
oyeee roarrr.. its me hammie. growl.. ummh that girl warrie her internet is playing up.. hence the silence baaaby.. very peaceful😃
twinkerella .. love the images.. much love from me hammie..

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi Hammiee🤗 hi twinks.. my star pupil⭐️ ummmh baby pupil..
Loved the update soo much dear❤️...Naku followed Jagtap & loved Dutta's possessiveness wala look..❤️..Loved Japtap-naku's talk.❤️..Loved Iagtap dada sooo much.❤️.His love for his wife was amazing..❤️.Dutta misunderstood Jagtap& Asked Naku to add poison in Dada's tea...Jagtap add herbal in Dutta's tea..But Naku suspects Dada....Lovely update & fabulous footnote dear.❤️.❤️Thanks sooo much for your double delight🤗🤗...enjoyed them soo much🤗..Soo sweeet of you...🤗Big hug from twinky bbaby🤗
dutta tries his routine defense .. kill the foe....i loved when jagtap says to naku" what do you see in him"😆 dutta's face.😆..mind you naku looks a cutie in these episodes..

these shots are super.. dutta and naku and jagtap very impressive.. notice dutta's sly looks,much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi hammie hi twinks, good to see you again..
🤗Awesome update dear❤️...Naku too suspected jagtap & knocked Dutta's drink down❤️...Jagtap knew the reason for Naku's behaviour.❤️..Dutta checked the kitchen & found that naku didn't add poison to Jagtap's tea..Loved Jagtap dada's lovely talk❤️
next wu is even more mindblowing.. catch it when you wake up..

...Dutta slightly realized Naku's value in her absence❤️...Loved the update soo much dear❤️...So sweet of you.🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...Thank you Hammie lion🤗
thanks, for your great comment, and much awaited shots.. never tire of seeing them.. just brilliant.. read on the next wu.. the finest one of this great threesome.. the shots are great.. btw.. warrie's server is playing up she pmed me.. so letting you know twinks.. much love and many thanks baaaby.. hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 141

28th July 2010

Dutta & Naku

Naku blocks Dutta's way as he turns to leave , she says emphatically, don't love me Saab! but trust me!.. don't consider me your friend ,but don't think of me as your enemy either! she finds him glaring down at her..don't embrace me! but don't ignore me either! and he does just that! walks away! but she runs and yells, Saab! I speak the truth! I may come from the basti! and am not in the same league as you! he turns his face the other way, but I sincerely want that you find a wife that befits you! one who loves you! I'll feel happy about it! but what Bappaa wants , I don't know? he told me "Naku this is your love..receive him".. surely Bapaa won't show the wrong way.. Saab, for surely he will shows us the right path! whether I am or not on the right track. Dutta narrows his eyes, but Naku carries on, Saab the world is enormous, here there are people who give pain, but also there those, that can love you a lot...that much faith I have in god, if only you can trust me , only then I will consider that I have won! Saab believe in me! I am not a cheat! Naku doesn't lie Saab! she pleads before a mute Dutta! I am not a liar! as She repeats...but he glares at her and she fights back, don't look at me like this Saab! as if I am some kind of a lying cheat! why won't you trust me ? huh? she argues; what's my mistake? what sin have I committed?

that I love you!? and that's not a crime! She yells flashing her eyes at him! but he just looks down at her with a furrowed brow. She cries out, don't look at me like that , it hurts! if you can't repay love by love , than don't repay it by hate either! she lashes out... when are you going to believe me? when will you start trusting me ? huh? He looks at her completely mute.. tell me? she waits, for his reply. when will you trust me! tell me!? she repeats hysterically. He just looks down at her with a nasty scowl! she lowers her eyes, and he sides his narrow eyes.. Naku grabs his shoulders and gives them a good shake as she cries out, why don't you trust me? speak up! why don't you believe me! say something!! and he yanks his head to the side , and glares down at her mute... say something! speak up! she yells as she carries on..her eyes shut...

Naku! bellows Dutta!.. and Naku opens her eyes.. and finds herself alone, she turns around and looks for Dutta, in the barn , where she stands..she is confused and she looks out and sees him outside , heading her way to the barn..

He marches in and looks at her, she has a few tears on her cheeks..he stomps up to her and towers before her..then looks down at her angrily, and she looks up at him puzzled.. he catches his breath and then says patiently controlling his anger, what are you doing here? she goes.. erhh I ,ummh, and looks into his narrowed angry eyes.. he waits , like a big daddy for her answer. But she just silently looks the other way, and turns to face him and stutters, I , he shows her the green bottle! you didn't mix this in his tea did you?.. he then closes it in his palm, as she refuses to answer.. I told you that till you're with me you will do as I tell you do! till I don't take you back to your mother, obey my orders! It's because of you! we are stuck in this forest! because of you we are unable to free ourselves from the grasp of this man!.. he rumbled.

Jagtap & Dutta

Jagtap's palm grips Dutta's shoulder from the back.. Jagtap points a gun at the back of Dutta's head, he growls, Patil Sahib! Dutta turns his head, backwards... you wanted to kill me, didn't you ? he looks at Naku's face and lets go of Dutta's shoulder, and Dutta glares at Naku and then slowly turns to face Jagtap... and faces his gun ..calmly with his head cranked to the side and eyes narrowed ..and waits calmly, as Jagtap points the gun at Dutta's face , and says, you want to take my life? he flicks the gun around and the butt now points to Dutta!, here take! he shouts, it's loaded as well! blow my brains out! that's what you want don't you? he holds it before Dutta..Dutta looks at the butt of the gun held out to him...and then takes it from Jagtap, and holds it in his palms and looks down at it...and then raises his arm and points his gun Jagtap's head! Jagtap dares him.. Dutta ShriRam Patil. shoot me!

Dutta angrily turns his face and closes his eyes angrily, then with lion like eyes , he looks at Jagtap , gun still aimed at his forehead, and says, I have nothing against you! all I want is to get out of this forest! just tell us the way to get out of this forest! that's all! Jagtap says, after you get out of the forest where will you go? Dutta growls, that's not your problem! Jagtap retorts, I don't care about you but I do care about this girl! because of her I am protecting you ! yelled Jagtap and Dutta yells back, what way are you bound to her, what relation are you to her? huh? Jagtap replies, it's not all the time about relationships! but then you don't understand relationships do you Dutta Bhau? he retorts at Dutta who continues to hold Jagtap at gunpoint. Dutta pushes the gun on his forehead and growls , you know all about relationships don't you? well go ahead and abide by them! but with your own wife! but don't cross my path!

Jagtap retorts, love is my life , you fool! what would you know about love? even death couldn't separate me from my love! and look at you!! being alive and still not aware of your love ! he mocks Dutta , and Dutta narrows his eyes.. and Jagtap carries on, you were shocked to see Jagtap's picture on my wall weren't you?I was that murderer, criminal, sinner! Jagtap !but when I found my love.. I finished off Jagtap with mine own hands! when Paakhi cleansed my blood stained hands with her tears. then I changed..this then is Jagtap's message of hope for Dutta Bhau... Jagtap continues, I thought it was high time I stopped running in life...will try to love life a little.. he says with a content smile... I thought enough of doubting every one's intentions! now I'll try to trust people a little bit!.. Dutta closed his eyes and flared his nostrils, clearly not impressed by Jagtap's tips to living a good life. But Jagtap, announces to Dutta, one day you too will be able to see the Jagtap in yourself! you will realize it! Dutta pulls his mouth right down, trying to control his anger! and Jagtap tells him , you too will realize the existence of love in your life! then you too will learn to love life! then you'll understand the meaning of beauty !

Dutta gives him a sarcastic smile and lowers his gun , as Jagtap remains baffled! Then Dutta looks up and with a bitterly twisted face says, I hate love! I hate love and I hate beauty! the more beautiful the face, the more the greater deceit.. Jagtap challenges him , are you afraid of deceit? you run from life? hey Bhau ! how long are you going to run for? Dutta roars , I'll run till I want to! this is my life! it's given me lots of betrayals !I can't tolerate any more! I can't forgive sinners! I tried, I gave them chances! just tell me the way to get out of the forest! that's all! he bellows as he pulls the gun at Jagtap once again. Jagtap looks at Dutta's tormented face.. and turns his back to him and the gun, and says, while.. the one who deceived you, was not your love! the day love comes before you, you won't be able to run! enough of you taking on the world! now take on fighting the monster within you! ...stop! and close your eyes.. you'll find your love.. and he walks away, saying, my guests have arrived, once you've come to your senses! then come and join us ! and Jagtap goes off leaving Dutta holding the gun, and Naku standing beside him.. episode ends ..Hamlet53 ~12.3.14

The last episode was all about Jagtap giving Naku some marriage counselling.. in this episode that follows is an attempt at culminating that pep talk Naku gets from dada Jagtap.

What a powerful episode.. here Naku speaks her heart and mind out to her Saab.. This is what Jagtap said to her she needed to do. He had pointed out to Naku that the fault might be hers too , if Dutta cannot fathom her love. Jagtap encourages her to tell Dutta all that she feels about him and their wobbly relationship.. and Naku lets it all out.

So Naku does just that , she lashes out all her anger too, at him and the situations they both were involved in..

It's sad that we get to hear all that is seething, and churning in Naku but Dutta himself is deaf to it..

Could Naku have ever said all the above mentioned to Dutta? but in the meanwhile watch her perform her defence before an image of Dutta ShriRam Patil.

Jagtap counsels Dutta too .. Dutta voices his disgust towards love and beauty , thus identifying more the symptoms of his illness rage coupled with bitterness..

Jagtap, advices him to wrestle with the Jagtap resides in him.. he tells Dutta , to trust the people who care for him.. only then he might just experience true love...

~~~~~~~~

N.B. thanks for reading the two previous wu, tammy, twinkie, uwith.. fassben.

Twinkie gold star for catching up.. top of the class.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
epis 140
thanks hammie for udating, nakku's instinct is to trust Jagtap, but dutta 's suspicions put doubts in her mind, so she spills the tea no matter how much her own reaction to jagtap , she can't afford to take a risk where her saab is concerned.
@ twinkle thanks for udating with beautiful shots, enjoying all anew.👏👏
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

heloo tha' good to see you 😊 hammie happy..
epis 140
thanks hammie for udating, nakku's instinct is to trust Jagtap, but dutta 's suspicions put doubts in her mind, so she spills the tea no matter how much her own reaction to jagtap , she can't afford to take a risk where her saab is concerned.
have to say, jagtap's episodes, are just fab! 142 episode mein uska exit
thanksfor reading and commenting tha'.. much love hammie
@ twinkle thanks for udating with beautiful shots, enjoying all anew.👏👏
twinkle is the real bonus of the thread.. just wonderful , puts in so much effort.. I cant even load one picture.. her and tammy both doing a superb job.. requires time andknow how..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode tasha dream confrontation shows nakku have so much inside her then jagtap advice to dutta but duttay denying it everytime
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemmm episode tasha dream confrontation shows nakku have so much inside her then jagtap advice to dutta but duttay denying it everytime

🤣 😆 loveddd that line! haaaha humm haina donkey after all! and the faces he was making made me fall of my chair.. i like " tasha dream confrontation" phrase. tammy thanks for your two liners.. me chuckling.. love hammie.