Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
loved the ud...wht a part it was...the best dialogue jagtapdada correcting naku...nakusha dutta patil...dutta's caring instinct towards naku is visible holding hands...each scene is beautiful...keep writing😊
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Episode~134

Hi Hammieee lion🤗
Aweee Such a lovely update dear..❤️.Loved it sooo much❤️...Aweee again & again sweet moments between Tasha..❤️..Dutta & naku takes each others supports...❤️Sweeet scene❤️..Naku washed off her soot & had an inner struggle..😳..She wanted to show her real face to Dutta..❤️.Its a nice opportunity ..❤️.But naku missed the chance...ummm...Poor naku.....But Dusky naku & Fair Naku both are looking sooo beautiful
❤️...Loved your delicious update& footnote soo much Hammie lion.🤗..Sooo sweeet of you..🤗..Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Thank you

twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode~135
Hi Hammieee lion🤗
Such a lovely update dear..❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..
❤️.Sooo sweet of you.🤗...Loved the Saajna song ❤️& Thanks sooo much for your translation hammieee lion.🤗🤗..You are sooo sweeet..🤗...Such a perfect song for Tasha.❤️..Wonderful lyrics.❤️..Thanks sooo much My sweetest hammieee lion...Naku is Dutta's protect shield❤️.&...Both have been the other protectors...❤️.Such a lovely couple.❤️...Dutta protects naku by fire ring...❤️..Now Aye saab going to support for Naku's side..😃...Selfish woman😳.Change her colour time to time.😳...Loved JMM track to the core❤️...Your analysis was fabulous dear..❤️.Sooo sweeet of you.🤗..Thanks soo much for your update treat lion..🤗🤗..Big hug from Twinky baby...🤗

Thank You

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode~136
Hi Hammiee lion🤗
such an awesome update dear.❤️..Dutta's love guru jagdap dada's entry..❤️..loved Tasha's scene to the core.❤️..Golden moment.❤️..Your writing was wonderful dear❤️...superb...❤️.Aye saab asked Evil trio to join tasha😲..Loved Kishore's lovely talk...❤️..Now Jagdap Dada gives an entry to Save Tasha's bond...More interesting parts are waiting for Twinky baby...Thanks sooo much for your lovely update Hammie lion...🤗..baby will read other 2 episodes tomorrow & please update the next update now or sooon Hammie lion...🤗Big hug from Twinky baby.🤗

PS:-Sorry for the heavy loaded page Hammie lion😳☺️...Soo sweet of you...Big hugs🤗
Thank You

twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode~137
Hi Hammiee lion🤗
Awee Such a lovely update dear..❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much...
❤️.Jagdap dad asked Dutta to follow his foot steps..❤️.But Stubborn baby Dutta didn't want to listen him & ended up in the pit...jagdap Dada helped Dutta to get him out of the pit.❤️..It symbolically means Jagdap Dada going to help Dutta to get over from his dreadful past memories..❤️...Loved the whole scene..❤️.baaji & dump BG still searching for Dutta.😲...Red hot Chilli Anna...😲.He waiting to invite death soon😛...Loved Dutta's care towards naku.❤️...Your footnote was as always superb dear..❤️.Sooo sweeet of you🤗...Totally agree with your point of you👍🏼❤️...fabulous dear...❤️.Thanks sooo much for your mind blowing update lion.🤗...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Thank You

twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode~138

Hi Hammiee lion🤗
Thanks soo much for dedicating this lovely update to me dear.❤️🤗..Sooo sweeet of you.🤗..Loved the update sooo much..❤️...Awee Dutta.
❤️..He has become the protect shield of Naku...❤️...Awee jagtap dad announced naku's full name.❤️.Nakusha Dutta Patil..❤️..In JMM2 Dutta also announced her full name.❤️...woww..❤️.Dutta & naku held each other's hand.❤️..What a sweet shock❤️!!!...Jagtap's magic slowly slowly working on Dutta...Dutta as always Suspects Jagtap Dada.😲...Jagtap's manners irritated Dutta to no end..😆..Dada gave bitter juice for bitter gourd..😆. Loved Jagtap dada to the core.❤️...He is the best cameo ever in Tellywood.👏❤️..greatest soul..❤️...Loved his sense of humour..❤️...He just came for few episodes ..But he has taken a permanent place in all the LTLian's hearts❤️...Thanks sooo much for your great analysis Hammiee lion.🤗..Loved the update sooo much..❤️...Thanks a ton for your welcome update for twinky baby.🤗🤗..sweeetest lion..🤗.We all are lucky to have you..🤗...Thanks sooo much again & again dear🤗...Big teddy bear hug from Twinky baby...🤗.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 139

26th July 2010

Dutta ~ Jagtap~ Naku

Jagtap turns his neck and looks at Dutta's fuming face and he challenges Dutta ,what is it Patil Sahib, you doubt me? give you two days! you'll wander in this forest's maze, and you'll start mistrusting yourself too..Dutta yanks his neck and Jagtap looks at him and laughs hysterically... hey daughter! give him something to eat and drink! only then he will see things clearly! He laughs boisterously.. thing is! an empty belly and an empty brain are forever doubtful! come daughter, I'll give you a special wild herb for tea, give him a cup of that herbal tea.. Dutta! narrows his eyes.. many times Dutta has had attempts of being served poisoned drink or food , so no wonder he suspects Jagtap motives.. Jagtap says, after having that tea, his firey brain will cool down! he cackles and Dutta gives Naku a vexed glance as she goes outside with him.

Outside the door Jagtap smacks his forehead, oh! god! my child how can you live with such a stuck up man? really! what did you like about him? he asks Naku and Dutta overhears them and comes to the door and Naku replies to Jagtap, with a shy smile.. turning away from Dutta in the doorway.. he's really a nice person, like a child at heart, he seems hard on the outside, because he's suffered many sorrows in his life, has faced many betrayals, that's why he's so bitter, defends Naku , but Jagtap rolls his eyes, and they both move on.. Dutta instead of delving on Naku's words regarding him, is more interested in investigating this man..

Dutta looks out of the window if the coast is clear for him to carry on his search..

Naku asks Jagtap , when are you going to take us out of the jungle? he thinks and replies, some of my friends are popping by this evening, I'll send you with them. Dutta by the window inside the shack over hears Jagtap ,and he thinks, friends? hope he's not a friend of Anna ? he may be following his orders of bringing me back alive?.. Dutta's turns his face from the window and looks at the paper cutting picture of Jagtap.. he looks around and decides to look for some more clues about this strange man, he opens a wardrobe.. one of the shelf has neatly folded sari's namely a man and woman's clothing.. Dutta rummages around and finally on the top shelf hidden under some clothes is a file. Dutta opens it, paper cutting on the article.. which tallies the framed photo. He flicks trough the file and more cuttings, and information is found.. Dutta is well confused.. and eventually puts the file where he found it .Out of one of the drawers he finds, a blue check shirt with a blood stain on the left side breast pocket. Dutta pulls the shirt out and unfurls it to see the blood stains on the shoulder as well and then with a scowl he screws the shirt and shoves it back in the little drawer.. closes it with a bit of it peeping out. He opens the other small drawer and finds silver jewellery.. a creole necklace, he wonders who it belongs to..

Outside in the garden patch, Jagtap wanders and Naku follows close by, Naku asks him further questions, do you live here on your own? he replies, no with my life partner..my wife,Paakhi.We built our house together.Naku looks around confused..as she hadn't seen or met the wife..so she asks the question, where is she? Jagtap , startles, everywhere! she's here in this garden! she's in these mountains , the breeze!cant you smell her fragrance? he suddenly questions a dazed Naku. Suddenly he bends and feels the herbal leaves and says, I am taking a few leaves.. we've got guests humm?he says lovingly to the plant.. Jagtap brings alive what he had said to Naku that his wife is everywhere, he speaks lovingly to the plants as if they were Paakhi he chuckles and Naku goes up to him..as he drops a hand full of plucked leaves in Naku's palms, here child take this! make some tea with this too for your stuck up man! ..she notices a mangalsutra tied around his wrist.. Naku thinks about what she carries in her palms...is it safe? for Saab to drink..

Inside Dutta continues to strip search the place, he pulls out another set of drawers where there is collection of dried herbs, in a variety of containers, he sniffs.. and then puts them back.. pulls out the next drawer, fresh herbs in sealed plastic containers..it appears to the viewer now that Jagtap may well be a botanist .. scientist? but what is Dutta looking for?

Suddenly Dutta grabs hold of carved wooden cigarette box , opens it and it contains phials of coloured powder.. two white, one blue and a labelled one green. Dutta looks at it ,looks around closes the box puts it back and retains the green one..he looks at it with rage on his face..he obviously knows how he will use it..

Naku, back in the house, puts a pot on fire, for the tea.. Dutta approaches her, Naku! and she looks up at him standing over her as she sits beside the makeshift clay fireplace..he stares down into her eyes intensely.. but he then crouches beside her, and sits down on his folded knees.. staring at her, he holds up the little green bottle before her, here take this..she looks at it and he stares into her eyes.. eventually his glare makes her take the bottle from his fingers.. She looks at it. Dutta moves his face to one side and decides, dilute it in his tea.. he'll be knocked out as soon as he drinks it! Naku looks up at Dutta in disbelief...but, he's trying to help us. she defends.. and Dutta growls, how do you know whether he's helping us or not?.. this then is Dutta's issue lack of discerning people.. Naku has that sense but Dutta's never felt the need to use it.. for him things and people are put in a straight jacket..

Naku shakes her head, and Dutta coldly continues, had I been alone, I would have killed him by now! but I can't put your life in danger!..why? for him it's clear he has to take her back to her mother.. anything beyond this he cannot judge the reasons..why her life means to him?

Naku accepts it, and he leans over and gets hold of a piece of charcoal and marks the metal cup meant to be served to Jagtap.. remember to give him tea from the marked cup.. orders Dutta. She looks at him and he throws the charcoal back and hauls himself on his feet.. stares at her and stands with his back to her. Naku thinks ..as she holds the bottle in her fingers ,and he growls at her, just do , what I have asked you to do! after getting out of here! I have to take you back to your Aye!, I can't take any more risks, what if anyone of them is Anna's man? what if he's Anna's man then? as soon as he's unconscious and before his friends arrive we have to get out of here! give him tea in the marked cup! Dutta cautions her. Dutta stands with back to her with a scowl.. she waits for him to leave...and so he does and she now on her own looks at the bottle of poison.

Anna's men

Mani leads his gang of men, in the forest. The search for Dutta's body is once again on, as the men scatter in all directions.

Dutta, Naku, Jagtap

Dutta pulls the curtain aside and looks out side. checks if it's safe to come out and then comes out, but peers out looking for Jagtap, and growls, now where's he gone this jungle joe! is he human or the devil himself? Naku mean while sieves the herbal tea for Dutta , and the she looks at the other marked cup..then stands up carrying the tray with the cups.. and suddenly confronts Jagtap , axe held up his shoulder , standing and glaring at her. Naku holds up the tray.. and he stares at her..as he can see one cup has been marked with charcoal. Naku moves her eyes , unwilling to meet his piercing eyes.He lowers his axe and throws it on the floor.. then looks at the cups , they both look the same, Naku had turned the marked cup to face her and he smiles..

And comes forward and sniffs, the aroma is like the tea Paahki used to make.. then he hows Naku another fistful of fresh green herbs, here , got some more herbs for your stuck up husband! and he squeezes and rubs the leaves between his palms, over the unmarked cup and says, I'll mix it with his tea! you have him drink it!. Naku looks up into Jagtap,s eyes, and Jagtap says with an evil grin , seems he hasn't slept properly since days! and he moves on.. Naku becomes anxious at the mention of word sleep.. is Saab's life in danger, at he hands of dada..?

Jatap sits on the veranda sharpening his axe n a stone. Dutta stands clutching the back of a cane chair. He obviously waits for the result after Jagtap consumes his tea..

,Naku, takes the tray over to Jagtap.. he looks at it and then glares up at her. have some tea, she says, and Dutta turns around to watch... Jagtap feels the blade of his axe , and tells her, first give it to your husband child.. Dutta and Naku exchange looks.. Dutta waits , and Naku hears Jagtap sharpen his axe..and then she moves off toward's Dutta.. Jagtap now waits to see if Naku will serve the herb mixed tea to her husband... and he also knows that Dutta will NOT take the charcoal marked cup as that one is meant for him...so this test of faith in him is for Naku, that Jagtap is giving her..

Naku comes towards Dutta .. she cannot tell him that Jagtap has put some fresh herbs in the unmarked cup! So suspense.. Dutta looks at the two cups, unsuspectingly. But he can see that Naku is uncomfortable and has a furrowed brow..but then she eases her brow.Dutta though is in a quandary. Finally,under Jagtap's watchful eye.. Dutta picks up the unmarked cup! and Naku again ,pulls her breath and shakes her head.. discreetly, and then seals her lip?s .. but looks worried.. and Jagtap yells, have you forgotten me ?give me some tea also.. terrified Naku moves away from Dutta and goes to Jagtap.. who cackles.. as he feels the blade of his axe!. Dutta watches her back, and Jagtap puts aside his axe and says come, come! Dutta holding his cup of tea in his han , glares across at the two of them.

Jagtap washes his hands, wipes them with a cloth over his shoulder, and then stands on his feet.and takes his cup from Naku's tray! shakes the cup around and peers at both Naku and Dutta! who in turn look at each other.. Dutta waits with his mouth pulled to one side and Jagtap grins... then blows over his hot tea, as Naku nervously presses the edges of the tray in her chest..

Then he takes a sip as Dutta turns his face the other way .. some what content, and Jagtap says, ahhh! tea doesn't taste good, if it doesn't remind you of some?Naku looks at Dutta.. and Jagtap tells Naku , this tastes the same tea made by my wife's hands.. great! Dutta glares across at him with narrowed lion like eyes.. and walks with cup and says, Bhau you're very lucky, to have a wife like Nakusha! Dutta lowers his eyes and turns his face the other way! but Jagtap continues, they say one realizes the importance of water when thirsty in a desert! one realizes the warmth of a blanket when alone in the snow clad icy mountains! He nods his head.. but Dutta gives Naku a sided look.. and Jagtap continues , when we have someone who cares for us beside us, we don't value them ..Naku stares at Dutta, as Jagtap continues, but when they leave their absence creates a void.. Dutta stares at Naku.. he waits for Jagtap to drop dead! and not at Jagtap words.. go to next wu..

Another fantastic episode of the Jagtap the wise man with Dutta and Naku.. Jagtap continues to create extraordinary situations.. sharpening his axe sure alerts Dutta and Naku..gathering herbs, insisting Dutta consume herbs with medicinal properties.. both Dutta and Naku appear fools in terms of their knowledge of the forest..

But Dutta's weariness in Jagtap's house is understandable.. with Anna after him

Dutta plans to annihilate this man, Jagtap but his wife Naku seems to disagree..

From the episode, it can be seen that Naku can trust following gut feeling , but not Dutta...

Jagtap trusts Naku , shares his personalized past with her.. Naku gets an understanding into his concept of love.

~~~~~~~~~

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 140

27th July 2010

Dutta ~ Jagtap~ Naku

Dutta waits for Jagtap to show effects of the poisoned tea.. but instead Jagtap tells him off, you don't understand Dutta Bhau!, leave it! just have your tea! your wife has made it for you with great love..he chuckles, and Naku shakes her head in desperation at , giving Dutta messages with her eyes not to drink the tea. Jagtap drinks his tea and dares Dutta, go on drink it! she didn't mix poison in it! Dutta looks cold and pierces Jagtap's eyes , menacingly. Dutta looks down at his cup and Naku holds her breath, clearly not wanting him to drink it.. she suddenly says, I am going to the kitchen and she walks past Dutta and knocks his drink down! Dutta glares at her and Jagtap just watches from a distance. Naku smiles nervously under Dutta's glare , and she mumbles , I'll clear it.. Dutta raises his palm which mean no don't do it! and he bends down to pick the cup, himself.. studies the cup and has a FB,of giving the green bottle of poison to Naku.. for Jagtap's tea.. Dutta is trying to work out was his cup she knocked the one with poison? is that why she looks worried.. also that Jagtap appears to be fine.. Dutta is baffled what is going on?

Both men give each other daggered looks. Till Dutta goes off in a huff! but Jagtap wishes to have a word with Naku.. Naku! come and help me he calls and waits for her to come out.. Naku puts the tray down and follows him outside..

~~~~~~

Baji continues to look for Dutta and Naku in the forest..one of the BGs come across a machete, the kind to cut fish.. Baji looks and speculates looks like it's Anna! he can see many foot prints in the muddy soil... he tells his BG's hurry up they've gone ahead of us.

Dutta, Naku, Jagtap

Dutta recedes into the house and again carries on his search.. he checks the kitchen pots and pans! goes through the shelves , and then suddenly he finds the bottle of poison hidden in a metal cooking utensil by Naku.. things are clear for Dutta now, he knows Naku didn't do as she was ordered. He looks at the bottle and has FB of Naku, disagreeing with his plan...but Saab he is helping us.. she had said... he rolls his eyes and says, this Naku's innocence of yours!will get me in deep waters..he clenches the bottle in his palm and marches out ready to take her to task! but he can't see her around and his eyes for search her...Naku! he calls in a muffled whisper. No answer so he looks around suspiciously, he panics as he recalls Jagtap's words, "till the one who cares for us is beside us, we take them for granted , but when they leave there is a void in our life!

Jagtap & Naku

Jagtap strolls on the straw in his barn.. and finds Naku huddled near a pillar.. he confronts her, you dropped his tea deliberately? Naku turns her face away, in embarrassment.. answer me? did you spill it or not? he tells her off . He moves up to her and grabs her by the shoulders and yells at her angrily, your husband doesn't trust anyone! so you to do the same! was Naku being a dutiful wife? he drags her by the arm ,goes to his bag pulls out some green herbs ! and comes back to her, this is the herb that I gave you to put in his tea! now watch this! and he pops it in his mouth and chews it! for goodness sake it's a herbal medicine! removes all fatigue .. according to you there's a lot of bitterness in your husband due to the sorrows he's seen! he's been betrayed in life! but let me tell you every human is betrayed in life at some point! so are we to conclude then? that after being betrayed once, we should be doubt every one? or this? that learn to judge others! your husband Nakusha! you were right is a child at heart! for a child only trusts it's mother! you tell me one thing child! what has life taught you? to trust or distrust? tell me!.. your husband has chosen to distrust! why? because he reckons he can judge every one! but I can tell you for sure he cannot differentiate between his own people!

She has a FB where Saab challenged her judgement, how would you know if he's for or against us? Jagtap yells, the man cannot see the difference between friend or foe! that's why he gets deceived! Naku has a FB, how she begged him to listen , why would she betray him..but he wasn't able to see her truth! you lived in Dutta's house , won his trust and carried out such a big conspiracy !.. Jagtap calls, child, whether you doubt my intentions or your husband! makes no difference to me. I swear, when I saw you two together, don't know why but I felt that god has introduced me to you for a reason. Your husband was betrayed in love , because he loved the wrong person! I don't know much about her , but I have seen the honesty in your eyes! and with all my life's experience I can say, that the person should have Dutta loved, he hasn't recognized! yet.. Naku recalls Kishore's words, "to bring Dutta on the right path , you will have to go through many trials Naku!, only you are the one in his life that can make him see the goodness in himself!..Naku muses. Jagtap comes up to her and turns her around, you love him don't you? profound love, but he has no understanding of your love! hey! what will you get in return for all the love you shower on him? tell me? Naku lowers her eyes humbly, and then replies innocently, what answer can I give you? I am an literate maids illiterate daughter! my mother has taught me to love.. she's taught me to have faith in Bappa , I only know how to love.. I never expected anything in return for my love! that he should love me, I have never expected that.. I swear by Bappa if he leaves me in this forest, even then I won't be offended.. Jagtap is deeply disturbed by her confession, he feels although the girl professes unconditional love.. does it mean that she is denying herself love that she has right over..unrequited love.

He feels Paakhi's mangalsutra round his wrist.. he closes his eyes in deep memories of his wife, moves away from Naku and looks to the sky and calls out Paakhi! Hey Paakhi, if you were here today! you would have been very happy to meet this girl! you were just like her! Naku my child! I understood my Paakhi's love , and I was born anew! but your Dutta doesn't understood you at all! I understood paakhi's love and stayed back in the forest.. but what will Dutta do? Naku replies, brother, whether he understands me or not? we go our separate ways after we leave this forest.. vexed Jagtap reels around , and yells and whose decision is that? Naku lowers her eyes .. his or yours? why do you adhere to all that your husband says? Why don't you tell him once a while of about what you think? what do you want? look Naku god has given you this golden opportunity , understand the reason behind it.. have you ever told him, what you feel? what stresses you? have you ever spoken about it? no?.. then you tell him today! he empowers Naku!.. tell him now!. Naku shakes her head gently, no brother.. he yells what do you mean no? you'll have to talk to him eventually!.. Naku , hesitates , no brother I can't do it.. Jagtap walks around her and faces her, why can't you tell him? look it's not that difficult! those feelings that stay in the heart makes love unrequited! they knot the relationship so badly that never open! he warns her.. Paakhi taught me one thing, speak your heart out! so you close your eyes, and see your Dutta before yourself! and tell him what lies in your heart! ask him all that you want to know from him, child! talk to your Dutta today! open all inner recess of your heart before him!.. Naku gets a FB of Kala accusing her of aiding Supriya to flee, Leela mocking her, how can you even think that Bhau would marry you? Roop, scoffing at her, have you taken a look at your face? thinking she can love Bhau! Dutta yelling at her thought of you as a friend, poured my heart out to you ,and this is how you repay my confidence by exposing my past before very one! Naku shuts her eyes.. Babi rubbing off the colour from her face, everyone hates you because of your complexion! Kishore insisting, you will have to arouse the presence of god in Dutta Bhau! and then finally Dutta's angry face on their wedding night , "now you'll speak the truth!

Naku closes her eyes. expelling all the terrible accusations of FBs.. Naku opens her eyes and finds his stiff , fixed face looking down at her with narrowed eyes.. she looks up at him with big bold eyes, Saab , I love you a lot, he looks down at her like a statue.. if you don't believe me then ask Bappa.. Dutta frowns, Naku looks up in his face and shakes her head,I have never asked for anything for myself... I know that you don't love me, but trust me Saab , you called me your friend, then trust your friend also!.. he pulls his mouth to one side and with dismissive look walks past her!

Annoyed she yells Saab! and turns to block him from walking away.. and confronts him, you were betrayed by every one! and he narrows his eyes and moves his faceto the side.. Naku protests, can I betray you? I don't like it.. with a sincere heart I wished that you would marry, now if that girl turned out to be a cheat! how is it my fault? she left Saab but you called me a cheat! Dutta turns his head and lowers his eyes. Naku , confirms, if you leave me Saab I will not be offended! Dutta turns his face to look at her, yes I will cry, but don't get me wrong, for what I feel for you I have never really told you.. disinterested Dutta once again moves past her, but his time she grabs his arm, Saab! he stops as his arm is pulled by her hand. she turns her head to look at his back and he turns his head and gives her a backwards sided glare.. episode ends. Hamlet53~ 11.3.14.

A bold episode where Jagtap , stirs Naku , to carry out the unthinkable .. speak out her heart before Dutta..

N.B~ thanks to those readers, who still find it worthwhile to read the WU. Fassben, twinks, tahera, Naku, tammy.

Twinkle for your wonderful comments.. they are a joy to read, by not just me as the writer of these WUs , but many readers.. hey loved the saajna version track , it's my favourite.. very soulful.. I just logged in and read through your back log of comments.. with the saajana song playing.. much love hammie.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta jaggu counter attack to each other are fab nakku trust on jagtap awsem understanding of nakku pain jagtap making dutta see nakku importance
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud...jagtap dada cameo best of LTL...regards uvi
twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Warda
Warrie 🤗
Where are you dear ???.😕😕...Twinky baby feels lonely here😭...Please come back sooon my dearest friend...🤗Big hug from Twinky baby
🤗.