Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi tha' good to see you..
episode 136~ thanks for ud Hammie, AS thinks by making Kala swear on her head she's ensured Kala will do as AS wants, although Kala agreed she has no intention of keeping her promise...

b4 going to get some sustenance was the 1st time dutta spoke to nakku without dripping in poison since their marriage.." tujhay maut se dar nahin lagta, janwar se bhi nahin , kiya bhook bhi nahin lagti ?" something like that I don't remember word by word... then "kha na". so sweet. nakku lying again "neend aa gayee thi" had to laugh itni badi badi aankhean phaad phaad k dekh rahi thi khullam khulla drooling... Dutta bhi na😡 mitti ka madhav bana rehta hai , poora ka poora AS k uppar gaya hai koi kuch bhi ke de believe kar leta hai .
thanks for your great comment.. yes the dialogues were great.. but yours chip ins are great. too much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~131
Hi hammieee lion🤗
hi twinky .. welcome back.. its needless to see you were greatly missed by all.. your comments and matching shots.. are a winner.. people missed the.. so super to have you back..😃

Aweee such a delicious update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️...Loved Dutta's care & concern for Naku..❤️.Dutta carried naku in his arms ..Naku's dreams come true❤️.Loved dutta's care..❤️...naku is looking like a small kid...Dutta needed to rest his face...So he hugged Naku❤️...Loved naku's reaction.❤️...Sweeet Scene..❤️...Naku's skin tone was became visible & she hid it..😲..Dutta started to blame Naku for everything....She brilliantly shut his mouth..
❤️...Loved your side comments & analysis dear..❤️...Sooo sweeet of you...🤗.Update is sooo yummy.🤗..Enjoyed it soo much..🤗..Thanks a lot.🤗.Tammy is going to give delicious Picture updates dear...Eagerly waiting for her sweeet updates....You & Tammy give lots of joy to all of us.🤗🤗..You two are sooo sweeet...🤗.🤗...Big hugs from Twinky baby🤗🤗

wow great comment and even greater shots.. much love and thanks hammie.. sorry i was watching the ASIA CUPallday yesterday many congrats for winning the trophy.. well deserved.. Sri Lanka..

Thank You

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Episode~132
Hi hammieee🤗
Aweee One of my favourite episode dear❤️...Loved tasha's cute fight❤️...Dutta seems like a stubborn kid ❤️& naku looks like kid's mother...❤️...Wonderful scene ..❤️...Loved it to the core..❤️...your writing gives more attraction to this scene dear.❤️..totally loved it..❤️.Sooo Sweeet Of you...🤗...You are our sweetest lion.🤗...Twinky baby over the moon now...Thanks soo much for the sweetest update 🤗& sweet analysis dear..🤗..Wanted to see this episode in lovely pictures...Waiting for your sweeet partner Tammy dear...Thanks a lot for the joyful update sweeet Hammie lion🤗...We all love you soo much...🤗...Big tight teddy hug from twinky baby.🤗.🤗.

helloo again twinks, yes this was a sweet episode , my footnote reflected how i felt.. lovely shots again.tasha bonding..much love and many thanks hammie

PS:-Sorry for the heavy loaded page dear...This episode & previous episodes are my most favourites in LTL...Sorry for the trouble our sweet Hammie lion..Forgive me...Big hugs from Twinky baby...
Thank You

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammiee🤗
Thanks soo much for your annotations..🤗.Twinky baby post comments on 30th page also..☺️.For update 127,128,129 & 130.☺️.No need to annotate them.🤗..Just check Twinky baby's home work Hammie lion...☺️Thats enough for me🤗...Errr Don't remind yesterday's match.😭😭😭...I stopped watching in midway..Me too supported for Pakistan😭..But Srilanka won🥺...I"m not a SriLankan Team supporter.😭..I lost my bet ...😭...My father won & he was soo happy.
..😭😭😡

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hi Hammiee🤗
Thanks soo much for your annotations..🤗.Twinky baby post comments on 30th page also..☺️.For update 127,128,129 & 130.☺️.No need to annotate them.🤗..Just check Twinky baby's home work Hammie lion...☺️Thats enough for me🤗...Errr Don't remind yesterday's match.😭😭😭...I stopped watching in midway..Me too supported for Pakistan😭..But Srilanka won🥺...I"m not a SriLankan Team supporter.😭..I lost my bet ...😭...My father won & he was soo happy.
..😭😭😡

I have checked your comments on page 30.. as wonderful as ever.. well i have gracefully accepted that Sri Lanka played well and thats why they won.. here's a song to cheer you up.. my favorite man Afridi.. bet you'll like him too has CERTAIN lion like qualities....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8nsjAzIqkA[/YOUTUBE]

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 138

22nd July 2010

Dutta ~ Jagtap~ Naku

Naku gets behind him.. they look at each other , then he leads sided and carefully she follows, till she knocks into his upper arm and almost grabs his arm to save herself from falling... he bars her by his arm, come behind me Naku! if there's any more danger ahead, I'll face it first..so his sense of protection is aroused for her, now would he do this for any one like he usually says, or just her? He steps on the sharp path washed by the flowing current and Naku follows behind him and they cross over the other side without any problems.

Japtap leads on past home grown vegetable patches, held up on wooden trellises.. and they follow. Dutta feels his forehead and Jagtap says, such an odd pair you are? strange husband and wife! since half n' hour you've been walking together and not a word has been spoken between! humans look for a partner so the journey of life can be easy or for being mute?. The words fly over Dutta's head and he carries on following Jagtap silently.. which makes him turn to Naku.. this boy won't utter a word, so you girl! tell me your name? Naku gives Dutta a dreaded look who in returns her a dirty look, and replies to Jagtap.. he's called Dutta ShriRamPatil.. Jagtap turns to look at Dutta and pulls his mouth down with a comical mock expression! and Naku continues, and I am Nakusha... Jagtap turns to look at her , Nakusha? he repeats, learn to say your full name! Nakusha Dutta Patil! announces Jagtap and Dutta gives him a lion like look. Naku holds her breath and gives Dutta a sided look, as Jagtap encourages her, it sounds good... Dutta turns his face the other way , and Naku attempts to change the subject.. why are you in this forest ? he turns to Naku, folds both his arms up , me? Tarzan! and he laughs clapping his hands and carries on looking at them both, I live in this forest! he chuckles, and beckons them to follow him.. the journey continues..

Baji's search for Dutta

Baji looks at the terrain and is baffled by it and yells at BGs, how did Bhau go through this path? did he walk on water? to Baji seemingly, as to BG s the forest was full of confusing paths..he stops looks at the black rock in the distance and concludes that Bhau may have taken that exit .. and they progress that way.. little does Baji know that his Bhau has a guide..

Patil Nivas

Kishore offers Aye Sahib his support like a good son in law. He reminds her that when a mother loses hope, a son's life looks bleak.. her sorrow will bring sadness to Dutta Bhau.. so keep her faith alive inside and eat some food.. he consoles her.. she refuses, there our son will be starving! so how can I eat anything.. Kishore retorts when a mother eats, her son will get nourishment as well.. besides , she hasn't eaten since two days. But Aye refuses.. and Kishore gives up and says , ok I'll phone Baji rao to see what's the progress.. Baji answers the call, and says they haven't found Bhau yet, and asks about how Aye Sahib is? he says tell her that Baji rao says, he'll bring back Dutta home with him! and Kishore says , really ,everything is fine, but Aye grabs the phone from Kishore! and Baji says tell Aye I'll bring Bhau back with me ,and Aye cries on the phone to Baji , as if you care for your Aye? if you are that concerned then why haven't you brought your Bhau back to me? where is my Dutta ? you are his friend? so is this your friendship? why haven't you got to Dutta till now? you,d better hear this clearly Baji rao! till you don't bring Dutta before me I will not eat or drink any,thing!.. Baji begs her not to react in this manner and assures her that he will bring back Dutta as soon as possible.. please eat something your son is begging you! please break your fast and he weeps like Aye Sahib..in Dutta's absence both Kishore and Baji give more support to Aye Sahib then her own daughters.. Baji cries and yells Bhau!! in utter despair all around in the forest! his voice echoes...

Dutta ,Naku ,Jagtap

The journey continues till the reach their destination, Jagtap shack.. he moans all this walking has made me hungry! you guys must be hungry as well? come now, in the forest, I' ll arrange something for you to eat.. he turns and waits for them and looks at their held hands[me shocked!] how did this happen ! did Jagtap's gibes of them being distant goad Dutta into holding Naku's hand?

Japtap says, it's ok if you want to continue to hold each other's hand, but there's no danger here.. it's my area..Dutta flares his nostrils and jerks her palm out of his hand! then glares at her with narrowed eyes.. and Jagtap points to the primitive house , and tells them , this is where I live! shall we go in? and Dutta yells at him, hey! we haven't come here to eat or drink! neither to stroll around in the forest! you said you'll take us out of the forest! then why have you brought us here to your home? Dutta demands.. and Jagtap studies his roaring tone and questions! suspiciously Dutta says, who are you? Jagtap sneers at his question... let the right time come I'll let you know.. Dutta glares at him, as he has no choice but to comply.. Dutta comes closer militantly before Jagtap , and who says, what's the hurry any way? have a rest first..this my neighbourhood, my world.. he tries to assure Dutta.. then adds severely, and what I want happens here! he glares ,then turns and to go into his house. Dutta looks down at Naku, and growls, even now you want to follow him? Jagtap over hears them and stops midway...then turns to look at Dutta glaring down at Naku, listen! no it's not like how you think! I just want people to know ,that Dutta ShriRam Patil came to my humble abode! I'll gain some respect! he says sarcastically with a smile.. and Dutta thinks about his words, then roars, what do you mean? who else is there? who else!! Jagtap rolls his eyes and taps his forehead with his hand...and then goes in. Dutta raises his face and looks around...then cautiously, climbs the step that leads into the house ,and Naku follows him. Jagtap enters and holds the door for them to follow , come! he says.. and moves deeper into the dark , murky room.. Dutta enters and watches the man's back.. Naku looks at the primitive window , which lets in the day light , only source of light in the dark room. She looks around and notices a dressing table with toiletries.. Jagtap moves around the room and so do Dutta's narrowed eyes..as he watches the man go to a shelf which holds bottles of coloured liquids ..he holds a glass in his hand and reaches out for a bottle with a green liquid and with his back to Dutta .. Naku notices a vase with fresh red flowers and she walks towards it. Jagtap with a twisted smile puts back the bottle with the green liquid and turns his head to look at Dutta's angry face. Naku meanwhile Naku feels the red flowers with her finger tips.. Jagtap moves toward's her, and rolls the glass with the green liquid in his palms and says, here daughter.. Naku turns to face him and he offers her the glass, here's some bitter juice for that bitter gourd over there! he heads towards Dutta's direction. Naku looks hesitant, and Dutta stares in their direction... Jagtap instructs her, make him drink it , it'll heal his wound , and cool his brain! He jeers.. Dutta fiddles with his bandaged palm and gives Jagtap daggered looks. Naku takes the glass and moves towards Dutta , who tightens his knot on his palm with his teeth.. Dutta looks at her as she holds the glass for him to drink, and offers it to him.. Saab she whispers, but Dutta is in resisting mood! with a scowl on his face... he grunts at her ,do you know what's in the glass? and then he turns is head and his eye catches a wall framed dagger picture.. he looks at it thoughtfully and Jagtap watches Dutta from afar as Dutta turns his body towards the dagger...Dutta moves closer to the dagger and looks at it.. Naku allows him to decide.. Dutta glares at Naku.. then walks away from the dagger looks at something else, Dutta stops beside a framed photo of a newspaper cutting of a young man. Dutta reads the writing.. Naku sees it as well and Jagtap watches them.. Dutta before the framed newspaper cutting... what's happened Patil sahib? do you recognise the man? Dutta perplexed turns and looks at Jagtap suspiciously with narrowed eyes.. Dutta asks, what is this picture doing here? do you know him? he replies. Jagtap! and he suddenly bursts out laughing! and like a clown claps his hands loudly! acting demented which confuses both Naku and Dutta.. he continues to cackle , and says theatrically Jagtap! after ages I got to hear this name! he was a friend , an old friend! that's why shoot him! freed him!.. then when he notes Dutta's alerted expression , he guffaws hysterically and yells, oh for heaven's sake Patil Sahib! he was a friend that's why I freed him from life's misery! I gave him a new life!..he goes over to the mirror and pats his cheeks, feels his bald head, and he smiles and shakes his head like a madman in the mirror..Dutta asks him, so you killed him? and Jagtap laughs hysterically.. Dutta says, Naku! he heads her to come and stand behind him... which she does . Jagtap turns from the mirror and faces a frowning Dutta and a dazed Naku behind him.. episode ends Hamlet53~9.3.14

Jagtap whole existence baffles both Dutta and Naku. More so Dutta, who is in the habit of seeing things in black and white, alive or dead, love or hate.. Jagtap's on going theatrics, annoy him to no end..he feels entrapped within this queer man's company.

Although more, each action of Jagtap also defies Dutta's understanding, his humour, his bizzare sense of comedy, his continued effort in creating suspense around him.. Dutta is faced by one too many questions regarding this man, who is he? is he alone? why is he a hermit? Plenty of food for thought for Dutta.. action seems to be on the back boiler for Dutta.. the presence of Jagtap perhaps grants Dutta the time to stop and think about the quality of his life.. a self - appraisal perhaps?

Jagtap, seems to enjoy Dutta at his mercy, struggling for answers, he seems to have clocked on this man is not in the habit of waiting, he wants answers there and then! he wants immediate results.. well here it seems much to Jagtap's amusement.. Dutta Sahib will have to wait upon him and his domain this forest..

Why does Dutta not use the dagger to finish off Jagtap?.. Jagtap knows Dutta will not.. as he needs him for their exit from this forest..

But Dutta's self evaluation has begun..

~~~~~~~~~

Twinkle .. this wu is dedicated to you from me ,as I welcome you back on Laagi.. you have made us all proud by giving your best shot at your exams.. wishing you all the best for an outstanding result!.. great to have you back.. the twinkle😃⭐️ is back on this thread.. there were members who missed your great comments with super shots..thanks for your dedication and giving joy to all..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail

BINGO🤗...yeah exactly. me too like Boom Boom Afridi..❤️...King of Sixers....But yesterday Pakistan totally wasted his talent..😡..he didn't face a single ball.....he should come early in the batting line up😳...I watched Pakistan-India big match's final over too.❤️..Afridi hit 2 massive sixes & Pakistan easily won that match..❤️...Both india & pakistan played very well...❤️.Yesterday match was totally bore...Twinky baby is a stubborn baby..😳.Never accept that defeat......Thanks soo much for your superb song dear..🤗..Loved it sooo much.❤️...Cheers.🤗.Sooo sweeet of you.🤗...Thanks so much for checking my home works..🤗..Take care...Big hug from Twinky baby...🤗..
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update so now tasha with jaggu and nakku jagtap bonding fab dutta doubty nature really need proof for truth which he will get soon
twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode~133
Hi hammiee lion🤗
Such an awesome update dear
❤️...Baaji informed about Dutta's safety❤️...All happy...naku covered her sole with soil & caught by goons.☺️..Dutta brilliantly saved her from Goons❤️...Loved his superb tactful actions.❤️...Aweee Again a great hug❤️...Awee sweet scene..❤️.But Dutta forcefully pulled naku's arms ....naku totally scared& Dutta scolded her...😲.She worried about his safety❤️& wanted to leave him😲...Dutta again hurt her by his talk...This magical Jungle never allow them to separate from Each other...❤️.Loved your footnote dear.❤️..As always awesome.❤️.Soo sweet of you...🤗.Thanks soo much for your update treat dear.🤗.Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Thank You

twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

yesss brilliant day it was! got up early to watch live on Life ok.. suna kaka balli.
warrie thanks for the ladoos you are a sweet girl.. me eating away.. calories can go to blazes today.. warrie lovely comment you gave on cricket win..well done both teams Pakistan and India.. a song i am singing these days.. i hope you can watch it warrie??? ali zafar.. SINGING FOR OUR baby ALI...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPwVc4TVkj4[/YOUTUBE]

Wow...Lovely song for Ali baby.❤️.Loved it soo much Hammie lion❤️..I missed lots of fun 😭...Warrie gave yummy ladoos...❤️...Sweeet warrieee❤️...Yeah that match was brilliant.❤️.Loved it...❤️...But This hammie lion ate all ladoos...Where is my share ladoos Warriee??🤗...Thanks for the song sweet lion🤗..Big hugs to Ali baby,Hammie lion,Warrie & My Afzal bhai..🤗🤗🤗🤗...