Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG so good to see you back twinky πŸ€—
I was so pleased when hammie told me you are back πŸ˜ƒ
thank god exam went well :) ...we missed you so much and your lovely posts..
now we will have fun in hammie,s class again
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

OMG so good to see you back twinky πŸ€—

I was so pleased when hammie told me you are back πŸ˜ƒ
thank god exam went well :) ...we missed you so much and your lovely posts..
now we will have fun in hammie,s class again

Aweee warrieeeπŸ€—πŸ€—
Thanks soo much for your sweeet welcome my dearest friend..πŸ€—πŸ€—...Sooo
Sweeet of you.πŸ€—...Sweeet hugs to you..πŸ€—...Yeah warrie..We will do lots of naughty at Hammie lion's class my sweet friend......Missed you sooo much dear...πŸ€—...Baby will back tomorrow....Twinky baby tired & going to sleep noww.πŸ₯±.πŸ€—...Big hugs from Twinky babyπŸ€—...

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back twinky baby we all missed you glad your back now happy to hear the exams went well.

afi7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome back again twinkle we all missed you
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Welcome back sweet twinkle star, well done to u girl... I know u 'll get god results as u'r a very determined hard working girl. lots of love and hugsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— especially since we got Mishal's tweet about his movie for a tv channel. so double celebrations r due...from u and CUTE.
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

Welcome back twinky baby we all missed you glad your back now happy to hear the exams went well.

Awww Fassben .πŸ€—.Thanks soo much for your warmly welcome dear friend..πŸ€—.Twinky baby too missed you all sooo much..πŸ€—.Happy to here from you dear.πŸ€—.Soo sweeet of you... big hugs from Twinky baby...πŸ€—

twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: afi7861

welcome back again twinkle we all missed you

aweee Afzal bhai...πŸ€—...Thanks sooo much for your sweet welcome bhai..πŸ€—.Sooo sweeet of you...πŸ€—.Twinkle baby too missed you all sooo muchπŸ€—...Thanks a lot for your care my dearest bhai.πŸ€—.Big hugs to my Afzal bhai,Bhabi & sweeet Ali baby...πŸ€—

twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

πŸ€—Welcome back sweet twinkle star, well done to u girl... I know u 'll get god results as u'r a very determined hard working girl. lots of love and hugsπŸ€— especially since we got Mishal's tweet about his movie for a tv channel. so double celebrations r due...from u and CUTE.

Awww tahera.πŸ€—...Sooo sweeet of you dear..πŸ€—.Thanks sooo much for your sweeet welcome dear friendπŸ€—...Twinky baby missed you all soo muchπŸ€—...Happy to hear about Mishal's new telefilm....eagerly waiting to see him on screen dear...You all are always soo sweeet.πŸ€—...Twinky baby totally overwhelmed by all your care...πŸ€—.lucky to have you all.πŸ€—..Lots of love & big hugs from Twinky baby..πŸ€—πŸ€—

twinkle-star thumbnail

Episode~127
Hi Hammieee lionπŸ€—
Aweee such a lovely update dear...πŸ€—..Enjoyed reading it..❀️...Poor naku.😭..Duta gave the biggest punishment..😲.Its unbearable....loved Babi❀️...She wants to save her daughter's marriage life..πŸ‘πŸΌ.Poor lady.😭..Errr Dutta.....hate this ganpat.😑...He only concerns about the money.😑..Loved Dutta's inner struggle...❀️.Naku is going to return her mangulsutra..😭...Loved your analysis dear.❀️...Really superb..❀️..loved the whole update sooo much our sweetest Hammie lion❀️...Thank you sooo much for your update treat dear.πŸ€—...Big hug from Twinky baby...πŸ€—

Thank You

twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hey twinkle nice to see you took time out from studies and comment, don't worry about missing class for a week, Hammie is a good teacher she always wants her pupils to study well and get top grades...we will miss u but pray for u and anyone else who has semesters going on. your colourful reminders r everywhere and will keep us smiling until your exams r over. GOOD LUCK.

Aweee Tahera.πŸ€—.πŸ€—..Thanks soo much for your sweet wishes & prayers dearπŸ€—πŸ€—..It meant a lot for me.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..Sooo sweeet of you...πŸ€—...Missed you all sooo much.πŸ€—.πŸ€—..sweeet friend...πŸ€—..Thanks a lot dear..πŸ€—πŸ€—..Sorry for my late reply..πŸ˜³πŸ€—..Lots of love & sweeet hugs from Twinky baby...πŸ€—.πŸ€—.