Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 137

21st July 2010

Dutta ~ Jagtap

Dutta's narrowed eyes shift under Jagtap's eyes that scrutinise his every move, as the nozzle of this stranger's gun presses against his temple! the gun moves back a little and Dutta haul himself and confronts this rough stranger! Jagtap keeps his gun at Dutta's temple.. Dutta lowers his eyes.. as he waits for action...then he growls.. what are you look at then? pull the trigger! Jagtap mutters, you're not afraid of death, right! what,s your name? Dutta turns to face this man's bullet on his forehead and retorts arrogantly, if you hear my name , you won't be able to pull the trigger! Jagtap replies, do you want to test my guts! or want to live?.. Naku wakes up and lifts her sleepy head..only to find her Saab held at gun point by a strange man. She sits up with a start and yells Saaab! the man moves his head away from Dutta to check Naku ..Dutta grabs the moment and wrenches the gun out of this strange man's hand and in turn points the gun at him!.. Naku wimpers from her sleeping position , Saab! Dutta points his gun at the man and eyes him suspiciously.. Naku struggles to her feet and runs to Dutta's side! puts his waistcoat on and literally hides behind Dutta.. like a child !and looks at the stranger. Dutta studies the stranger's face, who seems amused at Dutta's interest... Dutta growls, it's not my habit to ask questions or give answers , so tell me fast who are you?. Jagtap retorts, let him fear death! who knows not how to live! , I travel each day in the shadow of death! so go ahead shoot me! let's see if the journey ends today or are there a few days still left to live? dares the man. Dutta yells, hey! quit the dramatics! you're Anna's man aren't you? asks Dutta with a crank to his head. The stranger is clearly confused, Anna? I've heard that name, tell me some more about this Anna ..he asks. Dutta growls, the gun is pointed at your head! and my finger on the trigger, so I ask the questions!..Jagtap gives him a mock compliant look.. and Dutta asks curtly, the way to get out of the forest? Jagtap looks perplexed and scoffs in Dutta's lion like face seriously, and replies , I don't like the manner of your interrogation! and turns and walks off as Dutta stands pointing his gun at his back.. Naku calls gently, brother! Jagtap stops at the boundary of the smouldering burnt out ring of fire.. Dutta looks down angrily at her face.. Nakusha!.. don't interfere! Jagtap turns to look at them.. he can sense the man seems a bully..yet she wore his waist coat to keep away the cold..she seems like a young docile chit of a girl.. not overly attractive.. compared to him.. who seems cold and unfriendly... finally he says, you both seem close... she your wife? he asks Dutta... Dutta stays silent as Naku looks up at his face.. Japtap continues, are you lost?this seems symbolically true in terms of Dutta he is still lost and unaware of his true sentiments for Naku.. Jagtap, continues with a nod, you want to get out of the forest? he asks Dutta who remains silent , but continues to point his gun at Jagtap who repeats, you want to get out of the forest ? then follow me! he orders, Dutta is wearily suspicious.. Dutta doesn't trust easily. but Naku does!. Jagtap teases , come follow me enough of playing guns! Dutta gives the man a nasty stare as he turns to go. Jagtap waits and then turns back to look at them.. he looks at Naku who stands beside Dutta and calls out , come child! you come, your stubborn husband will come after you... Dutta hears him and Jagtap turns and walks back to face Dutta.. and says, you think too much! you come, you'll be spared, you stop and you'll be wandering! He chuckles and then walks away again. Dutta stares at him and gradually lowers his gun.. under his very nose he watches Naku move ahead to follow the odd man ..Dutta is for a moment left standing alone and then reluctantly .. he does follow Naku..

~~~~~~~~

Baji and his BGs continue to undertake the search for Dutta and Naku, in the forest. Baji comes across Anna's dead men at several points and places in the forest.. Baji and BGs are baffled when footprints vanish and Baji assumes that his Bhau along with Naku must have gone towards the valley and they head that way..

~~~~~~~~

Anna dressed in pristine white opens a door into a darkened room where Keshu is held , for interrogation by Anna.. who stands like death before Keshu huddled against the wall... he mops his mouth with a scarlet face towel and looks at Keshu , pulls him down to the wooden table and glares at him. Anna pulls out a sharp pointed knife, and then gets hold of Keshu's hand and forces his fingers to open, and says , hey I want to play a game!..and starts the torture game of five finger fillet, Keshu's fingers are flattened on the table, and Anna takes the knife, stabs it back and forth between Keshu's fingers taking care not to hit his fingers. Keshu begs, don't cut my finger Anna !but Anna plays the game, eeny meeny miny moe!... he goes in a macabre tone and mutters, don't make Anna sweat , for when he does ,he gets thirsty.. blood thirsty! he refers to the map of the jungle and asks, Keshu where did you come from? Keshu shows him where on the map.. and Anna says this is the same spot where Dutta Bhau killed my men.. now from here ,where did he go ?he asks Keshu, says he's gone to the forest.. Anna says to Mani , he has great thinking! but do you know Keshu the forest is infamous for the fact , that whoever goes in there never manages to come out of it.. so how come you returned ?now if Dutta Bhau went into the forest from here then he should come out here , he points on the map.. and Keshu yes .. and Anna says that's near the black mountain..show me where? and Keshu points to the map and in a frenzy stabs both his hands and Keshu howls and is dragged out of the room by two men ..anna complains to Mani , my BP is high get me a glass of butter milk ,and can you end Dutta's story! wasted a lot of time already.. says Anna utterly fed up!

In the forest

Jagtap leads on and Dutta follows him, and behind him follows Naku . Suddenly Jagtap yells stop! Dutta looks at him ,with a what now expression on his face! Jagtap says, from here you need to step on my foot prints and follow me.. he looks at Dutta in particular and raises his finger at him , as though Dutta is a problematic pupil and him his teacher! He warns, your eyes only on my footprints! Dutta looks at him miserable faced... Jagtap warns him, not even a little tiny mistake , understand ? and Dutta gives him, a !"get on with it look![me chuckling]..and feels his forehead to show that you give me a headache look... Naku looks down seriously , thinks about what's in store? Jagtap turns to looks at Dutta who rubs his forehead , and tells him off like a teacher, haven't you heard what I've said! Dutta immediately stops rubbing his forehead, and Naku worries, that Saab might snap.. but Jagtap reiterates his instruction , follow my given path! step in my footsteps, Dutta gives him a I've got the message!look and Jagtap points to the way, walk this way! and he leads, and Dutta stands with his mouth pulled low, Jagtap leads .. like walking on a tight rope one foot follows the heel of the other..he carries on and Dutta follows him, and then suddenly misses Jagtap's foot print and with a shock..end's up in an animal trap ditch! a pit in the ground and gets caught in a net! Naku yells Saab! Saab!

Jagtap who had gone ahead stops.. and knows what might have happened. he smiles , while Naku runs frantically! and stands at the top of the ditch.. Dutta struggles under the net like a captured animal. Jagtap reaches the spot and looks down at Dutta struggling in the net.. Jagtap laughes, and Dutta points his gun at him through the net, he pulls the trigger, three times! But his gun is empty, Jagtap crouches on his knees and jeers down at a fuming Dutta.. Jagtap nods his head as Dutta looks angrily at his empty gun! Jagtap chuckles, and holds his head on hispalm, as he laughs at the entrapped Dutta .. in a ditch! He leans forward and frees Dutta by pulling off the net. Naku can't bear to see her Saab in this condition. Dutta sits in the pit kneeled as he glares up at Jagtap ..who chuckles and shakes his head at Dutta and provokes him.. hey! I know you are not in the habit of listening to anybody! but what to do? this forest is unique sometimes you are down and sometimes up! if the forest wants it can stop any one! I too haven't even been able to get out of here! it's stopped me with love.. but you it's stopped with anger! Haaa haa! come! and he lowers his hand to Dutta , who grabs it with bubbling anger..Jagtap's wrist is wound up with a mangalsutra, Dutta's wrist bandaged with Naku's chunni. Dutta is pulled out.. and he hauls himself up on firm ground , but not without the assistance of Jagtap. Who looks at Dutta and shakes his head.. and says to Naku with raised eyebrows, he's mad! so he badly hurt , still he's up to his antics! ..Jagtap shakes his head, rolls his eyes at Dutta ,and tells Naku.. home is close by, give him some turmeric milk.. and with that he turns and continues to lead. Dutta pulls his face, levels up his gun, looks at it with narrowed eyes, and then stares at the back of Jagtap's head.. sighs and orders Naku , walk behind me..

Out they come into another part of the forest..where they have to cut through a narrow path midway in a flowing stream small waterfall.. Jagtap who leads, pauses and warns, Dutta with a chuckle, be careful.. Dutta protects Naku by stopping her by his arm.. she looks up his arm and then into his rigid face.. stay behind me, Dutta instructs her.. Jagtap turns and finds Dutta moves his wife by his sided arm into a file behind him..Naku gets behind him.. they look at each other , then he leads sided and carefully and she follows, till she knocks into his upper arm and almost grabs his arm to save herself from falling.Dutta looks down seriously.. and Naku steals a glance at him..maybe she suspects he would hang on to her hand it would make sense..

~~~~~~~~~

Jagtap's interaction with Dutta is witty, amusing with subtle innuendos. He challenges Dutta's dead pan, lack of humour persona.

It seems clear from the moment Jagtap sets eyes on this young gun of a man! he develops a certain fondness towards him... Dutta appears to him like a bit of hot headed spoilt brat..

He takes it upon himself to take this full blooded jack ass! and lick him into shape!

It seems evident in his role as the wayfarer.. he ensures that Dutta has to comply to his instructions.. symbolically where Jagtap says, step into my footsteps.. he is really exerting discipline on him.. this matches with what Naku says earlier.. you are not in the habit of hearing no from anybody.. it always has to be Dutta's way.. well! where Dutta wavers in the forest.. he ends up in the pit! Another person has to get him out of the mess.. in this case Jagtap!

So Dutta NEEDS NOW TO BE A LISTENER... accept help.. no one is infallible least of all Dutta S.P..

As far as the tasha romance is concerned.. the forest's ways, day or night, turn or twist,high or low, steep or narrow, curved or linear...gives a galore of opportunities for Dutta and Naku to come closer physically, emotionally and spiritually...

N.B thanks for reading the previous wu.. fassben, tammy, warda

~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
20 july
aayi sahib tricking evil trio and tasha eating and nakku drooling kishore taunting evil trio nakku sleeping dutta analysing and my favourite tarzan jaggu entry
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm episode dutta jagtap witty bond nakku jagpat forming parental bond dutta jealous of jagtap baji search team anna filmy songand tasha folling jagtap dutta down in trap fab scene jagtap irritating him
Warda. thumbnail
Hi hammie :)
Episode 133:
Thanks a lot for this awesome ud loved it a lot and your foot note too was brilliant. .
This episode was more action packed so the variation in each passing episode makes the show even more interesting. ..well played by dutta he is alone and unarmed sufficient to deal with the whole gang...naku lol she is having the best time of her life probably πŸ˜† Dutta couldn't have thought in his dreams she is going to hug him lol... his stiff expressions kind of shows that he is not feeling anything yet for naku that's why he said it clearly that when they reach home their ways are separate. .

Kala is wishing naku wouldn't return hence that may be she is alive lol she can keep dreaming πŸ˜‰ Naku is successful in hiding her fair color agree with your question is he bothered to notice her toe i dont think so πŸ˜‰

Episode 134:
Another very gripping episode. ...the little moments between tasha look so beautiful they are not at all like the kind of romance we see in other daily soaps yet it brings a smile on our face...him just keeping his hand on her shoulder had the nerve to make the viewers heart pace...i love it how you mentioned the word interdependence here that's so evident in their relationship ...guess God to gives them a sign that they are bound to complete each other...

The pond scene is very interesting naku vs naku you penned it do well in your foot note. ..i personally felt the fair naku was like Satan conspiring the good soul to do something bad ...it was like a test for her is she going to slip or not and I I'm so proud she didnt...you summed it so well she knows he doesn't care about looks and by telling him the truth she can't break his trust...i dont know if hiding it from him did any good later as we all know what the consequence was...roar!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Episode 135 :
I love this episode so much ...everything looks so complete around them i wish they were in love there like from both sides and together sitting in that ring of fire it could have been a magical moment. ..madno song is so melodious one of the finest picks for tasha each and every word was doing justice...they are together yet bound to part..

Naku looked like a super woman when dutta asked does she feel hungry ...He too is speechless of her brave acts πŸ˜†
Naku looked so innocent in this song sequence ... gosh dutta gave him his gun has he forgotten the earlier bad experience with her shooting skills πŸ˜†

So purohit ji has given the license to naku to stick to dutta to save his life. ..AS is so selfish now she will happily accept naku earlier she too wanted her to leave his son alone...i wonder what reaction kala will show after hearing the good news πŸ˜‰
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

20 july
aayi sahib tricking evil trio and tasha eating and nakku drooling kishore taunting evil trio nakku sleeping dutta analysing and my favourite tarzan jaggu entry
HI tammy,lagata hai aye knows that her daughters specially kala are anti naku.. good at least sheis starting to show some awareness.. ohhh love your phrase for jagtap..i was struggling with one...
thanks much love hammie.. partner..πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie :)..hi warrie.. was looking for you.. chal good tu ah gaye..
Episode 133:
Thanks a lot for this awesome ud loved it a lot and your foot note too was brilliant. .
This episode was more action packed so the variation in each passing episode makes the show even more interesting. ..well played by dutta he is alone and unarmed sufficient to deal with the whole gang...naku lol she is having the best time of her life probably πŸ˜† Dutta couldn't have thought in his dreams she is going to hug him lol... his stiff expressions kind of shows that he is not feeling anything yet for naku that's why he said it clearly that when they reach home their ways are separate. . she was annoying me.. couldn't keep her hands off him.. gosh..brake mar kurriye.. me was shaking my head..bahut free ho rehe the... dutta should have growled at her..

Kala is wishing naku wouldn't return hence that may be she is alive lol she can keep dreaming πŸ˜‰ Naku is successful in hiding her fair color agree with your question is he bothered to notice her toe i dont think so πŸ˜‰
hummmchakkar ye hai ke dutta ko apne beauty or taver se foorsat ho tu woh naku ko check kare.. really it should be dutta v dutta!
thanks warrie.. me impressed by you.. kafi mood mein hai tu.. tommm big day match!

Episode 134:
Another very gripping episode. ...the little moments between tasha look so beautiful they are not at all like the kind of romance we see in other daily soaps yet it brings a smile on our face...him just keeping his hand on her shoulder had the nerve to make the viewers heart pace...i love it how you mentioned the word interdependence here that's so evident in their relationship ...guess God to gives them a sign that they are bound to complete each other...
iam glad you thought so.. sab ankion main.. miming in the scene..
The pond scene is very interesting naku vs naku you penned it do well in your foot note. ..i personally felt the fair naku was like Satan conspiring the good soul to do something bad ...it was like a test for her is she going to slip or not and I I'm so proud she didnt...you summed it so well she knows he doesn't care about looks and by telling him the truth she can't break his trust...i dont know if hiding it from him did any good later as we all know what the consequence was...roar!!! πŸ˜†
well put warrie.. thank heavens she used her brain and not her heart.. but it was tragic she had to go through the struggle.. but jhoot tu hai uske looks.. well track has to move on..
warrie thanks again for your back logged comments, much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 135 : booo! you again.. must be my lucky day..

I love this episode so much ...everything looks so complete around them i wish they were in love there like from both sides and together sitting in that ring of fire it could have been a magical moment. ..madno song is so melodious one of the finest picks for tasha each and every word was doing justice...they are together yet bound to part..
thujhe pata hai.. madno is a Kashmiri term for beloved, dearest.etcetra ! yes it is a lovely song..
Naku looked like a super woman when dutta asked does she feel hungry ...He too is speechless of her brave acts πŸ˜† humm yeah breaking branches,.. she's very grounded and rooted..
Naku looked so innocent in this song sequence bahut pretty l age mujhe bhi.. ... gosh dutta gave her his gun has he forgotten the earlier bad experience with her shooting skills πŸ˜† ohhh haaa good one warrie..πŸ˜ƒ

So purohit ji has given the license to naku to stick to dutta to save his life. ..AS is so selfish now she will happily accept naku earlier she too wanted her to leave his son alone...i wonder what reaction kala will show after hearing the good news πŸ˜‰..ohh she will argue her way out... of this one too warrie.. and you kurriye keep reading till you come to the current wu yehe teri sazza hai.😑 ... hammie [ ummm thank u..πŸ˜› ]

Word Count: 1

sona89 thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
JMM...jagtap dada...love LTL...Awesome ud😊
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Namaste Hammie lionπŸ€—
Do you remember me???..πŸ˜‰..I'm Twinky baby...Your naughty student......Twinky baby missed you all sooo much😭...baby happily back to her sweeet classroom now.....Aweee Lion lots of delicious LTL WU updates are waiting me...awee Yummy yummy...Twinky baby going to read them now....Thanks sooo much for your sweet wishes&prayers hammie lion & all the friends.πŸ€—πŸ€—...I did the exams very well.πŸ˜ƒ..Thanks a lot for encouragement hammiee lion.πŸ€—..Sooo Sweeet of you...baby will finish her home works sooon...😳...Twinky baby totally happy now.Where is my sweet class mate Warrie?πŸ€—..Twinky baby badly missed you all...πŸ€—.Big hugs to hammie lion,Warrie,Tahera,fassben,naku & All friends...πŸ€—