Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

16 july nakku saved from faceoff purohitji telling about nakku being dutta sheild now will start as accepting of nakku as dutta wife tasha roaming in jungle dutta caring for her song fab
hi tammy again๐Ÿ˜ƒ... yes was a great episode.. song ne tu jaan nikale le meri.. naku looked so lovely and he was sooo vulnerable..๐Ÿ˜† poor soul doing hard labor.. much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 136

20th July 2010

In the forest

She sees his back as he goes deep into the forest looking for something to eat. Tenderly she admits , Saab you're a good man.. amidst the ring of fire she waits for him to return...

Aye Sahib's bedroom

Kala says, Aye Sahib when have we ever ignored what you ask us to do?, there is no need for us to give you our word, just say the word. But Aye insists she wants their word, because of the serious nature of what I am about to tell you... Kala agrees and gives her word. Aye tells the three of them , as you know I called Purhoit ji today , to show him Dutta's horoscope. He revealed, that Dutta has Shani ruling over this stars, and if there's anyone who can save him, it's his wifeNakusha!Kala is dumbstruck and repeats, Nakusha! yes ever since she came bhau's troubles increased ! did you ask the pandit to check Bhau's horoscope before she came into his life. Aye chides her, Kala, change the way you see things! troubles were to come for him, and to save him from his troubles was Nakusha sent into his life! Purhoit ji too has said clearly , that till Nakusha remains in his life , death cannot touch him. Aye convinces her distraught daughters, when his helicopter crashed, then I give up hope of his survival! It was Nakusha on her own who kept my faith alive! also in the mandir, not only did she save Dutta's life but saved all of us! now you three are responsible for convincing Dutta to accept her as his wife! for Nakusha is the right girl for him! she is his protective shield! orders Aye Sahib. Kala fumes, Aye Sahib you ask for a huge price! But Aye reminds her, you three have given me your word! Kala... now I leave this responsibility upon you three! Kala leaves the room in a huff! While Aye prays..

Kala in a mood comes down the stairs, her sisters behind her,.. Roops moans , Tai what's the matter with Aye Sahib? she wants us to make that black beauty the mstress of this house? Leela , says you shouldn't have consented to doing what Aye asked, now we have to coerce Bhau into accepting Nakusha? what will we do Tai?.. Kala replies ,even I am concerned about what to do ? but we will have to do it..

In the forest

Bearing a torch overhead, Dutta carries a load of forest fruits in the fold of his pathiani shirt and comes to the ring of fire to Naku.. sensibly he puts the burning torch in the fire and crouches to share the collected fruit with Naku.. he empties his load on to Naku's lap. Then he sits on the ground his arms propped up on his knees.. for Naku's radiant face it's a treat to stare at his stern profile. He waits for her to eat , which she doesn't! as she 's too busy gazing at him.. he turns his neck lightly and suggests, eat it.. he feels her besotted big doe eyes on his face and he gives her face a sided glare, and yells Naku! she stirs apologetically and smiles.. erhh must have dozed off.. he raises his eye brow and looks down at the fruit, eat ! he offers, she lowers her eyes down and says quite simply, with a shake of her, I won't eat on my .. on your own! he completes her sentence.. he looks into her eyes intensely for a split second and she into his eyes.. Dutta gazes lingers around them, It appears Dutta reads through her eyes what he once said to her, that he could see in her eyes that she had the most beautiful heart in the whole wide world..

Dutta picks up an apple and bites into one , and she watches his profile as he crunches and munches away! .. he stops midway turns his head and orders her, why don't you eat now! Naku smiles impishly and then herself reflects his action joins him in eating too ...this was their first dinner date in the middle of the nowhere.. suddenly he demands, give me back my gun! she does, as she is told, and he takes his gun and holds it in his hands.. despite the fact that Naku his shield of protection is beside him.. Dutta Bhau still keeps his weapon on him.. is it due to Anna in his back? or is it a habit that Dutta Bhau's gun stays beside him?... so another thing Dutta will realize later on is that Naku's presence in his life is to do with his own self perseverance! although seemingly he hates her..

Patil Nivas

Kala and her sisters watch Kishore giving nibbles to a pair of caged domesticated rabbits one white and the other black in the indoor garden area. Kala walks up to him and sneers , so, now these two are staying in this house too Kishore ? Kishore looks up at her and smiles, oh you're here? he turns to the rabbits and says, this here is Kala Tai! she has the remote control of this whole household in her hands! no matter which button she presses, it has bad effects! Kala fumes as she tolerates his sarcasm and then leans over and hisses, you want to cross paths with me then why don't you? where are you using these animals to sound of your expressions? Kishore chuckles as he gets to his feet and refers to the black and white rabbits in the cage, and says, Kala! now you cannot harm these two.. because for the first time these two are far from your reach! and secondly and importantly, these two are together.. really these two were created for each other! there distances will vanish now that circumstances has brought them together! see how happy they look! and so calm too.. he says.. and then adds , to know each , it's necessary to spend time together.. and I think Aye Sahib is right , we shouldn't interfere in their life , he points to the pair of rabbits..

Kala sneers at him, as Kishore gibes, I think she 's taken it to heart ,let me fetch a glass of water for her! and he scoots off as the evil trio watch him leave. Kala peers down with venom at the pair of black and white rabbits.. and muses long and hard.

In the forest

Naku lies asleep on her side on the forest floor.. the fire burns nearby.. Dutta sits and keeps vigil against predators. Fruit and his folded waist coat lies beside her knee. Dutta suddenly hears her hyperventilating and shivering in the cold. Moved and concerned he gets up, goes over to her side, grabs his folded waist coat .. and gently covers as much of her body as can be covered by his waist coat.. he looks down at her , kneeled behind her as he tucks her with the gentle touch of his palms .. and has a FB, how she argued with him in the car, I will not leave you to face death on your own!..Dutta feels responsible for her.. respects her commitment to him.. his melt down for Naku as she appears before him continues..He returns to his place and sits back down to stay on guard. Naku opens her eyes and gazes at him recalling all the care and protection he has given her.. Dutta Bhau sits and looks at the gun studies it , clasps it's butt in his palms and points it upward then brings it close to his forehead.. Naku recalls his gentle side.. looking for and giving her food, making the ring of fire.. but this now is..as he sits deep in thought.. the tough shot metal man! who suddenly... folds his head, tucks his gun under his stubble cheek.. and dozes...

Morning breaks.. Dutta and Naku both sleep ,him sitting up and her lying down.. Suddenly a gun points to the side of his lowered sleepy head.. Dutta with piercing eyes and furrowed eyebrows raises his head.. a hand points a gun at his head! Dutta's lion like eyes muse.. the next move.. he moves his empty palms , shifts his eyes.. Jagtap's bold eyes , and part of his adorned ear shows on screen. Dutta and Jagtap's faces are shown side by side on screen... one a younger man , the other older.. Jagtap glares at Dutta! camera revolves around his shaven head one ear with a rolled up tobacco leaf tucked behind it.. Dutta slowly moves his eyes and sees the rugged looking shaven head men pointing his gun at his head. ..episode ends Hamlet53 5.3.14

~~~~~~~~~~~

Super episode as it marks the entry of Jagtap character in the first forest track..

Kala has a raw deal! the price her and her sisters have to pay to maintain their affluent life style is the convince their brother into accepting Nakusha as his life partner.. it seems now their good life will have to stem from Naku's presence in their house..

The comparison Kishore draws between the pair of rabbits and tasha is apt and successfully it irks, plus warns Kala of what might be underway.

N.B~ thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben, mirage, tammy, tha', swasti.

@tha' thanks for your comment.. my initial comment was meant for you to disagree... for I wanted you to give examples .. which you did, thanks..

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hammiee

Loved the ud...JMM ka each scene is master piece ..dutta & naku chemistry...jagtap dada's entry looking frwd

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud...JMM & dada's entry๐Ÿ˜Š
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 132 :
Hi hammie ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sorry Thoda peeche hon in comments but i will cover them all:)
this episode was brilliant throughout ...specially with tasha there were so many cute moments and what makes them more loveable is they not need any words their silence is enough to express what they are feeling...the bandage scene is one of my favorite tasha moment specially i love it because here naku was giving it back to him they way he was acting stubborn she was no less...if he doesn't need her support she neither ...fair enough!!!!

Another wow moment is him helping her to drink water that too in a leaf and reading this reminds me when I went to multan we had breakfast at a local restaurant and there its kind of a ritual to serve a dish named "aloo behi channa" in a bowl made of leaf it was a very interesting experience :)

Baabi arrrgghh agree with you she is annoying and AS is no less with her fainting spells lol...but a very important point discussed naku is his protector ...kala i wish could see positive side too yes he was attacked several times but she fails to see every time he survives ..lady luck is with him ๐Ÿ˜†
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy good to see you ,

superb ud...JMM & dada's entry๐Ÿ˜Š
glad you enjoyed the wu now posting the next..one much love and thanks for reading and commenting.. hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 132 :

Hi hammie ๐Ÿ˜ณ hellooo๐Ÿ˜› where were you humm? asia cup
Sorry Thoda peeche hon in comments but i will cover them all:) slow coach.. its nice of you to comment warrie.. just read them..
this episode was brilliant throughout ...specially with tasha there were so many cute moments and what makes them more loveable is they not need any words their silence is enough to express what they are feeling...the bandage scene is one of my favorite tasha moment specially i love it because here naku was giving it back to him they way he was acting stubborn she was no less...if he doesn't need her support she neither ...fair enough!!!!
it was reflective actions from both...
Another wow moment is him helping her to drink water that too in a leaf and reading this reminds me when I went to multan we had breakfast at a local restaurant and there its kind of a ritual to serve a dish named "aloo behi channa" in a bowl made of leaf it was a very interesting experience :)
yes i too loved the scene..
Baabi arrrgghh agree with you she is annoying and AS is no less with her fainting spells lol...but a very important point discussed naku is his protector ...kala i wish could see positive side too yes he was attacked several times but she fails to see every time he survives ..lady luck is with him ๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for reading and commenting warrie..๐Ÿ˜ƒ much love hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ tha'

@ Blue, hammie each LTL viewer has their own idea of when the face revealing should have happened, what I said was MO many might not agree but I think she had a good chance to say it after he saved her from Moray's goons she should have come clean it was a perfect opportunity to explain to him the girl u saved today was herself and then tell him the whole story.
may be so tha'.. but that would have had an impact on the future tracks.. planned in the original plot..
in the jungle it wasn't that I approved her keeping the truth from him but simply the timing wasn't right.
oh i agree with you.. he would have lynched her.. things would be worse for her.. and any way.. this face issue continues.. it was the biggest viewer pulling technique that colors used.. she kept such a big truth from him.. but like you hinted all at the right time.. when both are ready.. thanks for sharing you views tha' .. much love hammie.