ali zafar,s song for ALI waah haimme kya baat hai nice like it very much thanks
movie ka naam see he pata chal raha hai ke bahut mazedar hoge 😆

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet hi uvi, good to see you
awesome ud...golden period of LTL & JMM was real high point...regards uvi😊

the next one is the madno song.. good episode it was .. i enjoyed it.. thanks so reading and commenting.. much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afi7861

hi kaka balli . now when Ali does his own sing song.. demanding yours or bhabhi's attention, gana challu kar dena.. jhumne laaga ga.. 😆 kissey de us cute se sar par... and one on his cheek..
ali zafar,s song for ALI waah haimme kya baat hai nice like it very much thanks..

movie ka naam see he pata chal raha hai ke bahut mazedar hoge 😆
check out the other songs nera sayaapa .. funny hai.. oyee thanks for acknowledging.. much love hammie..

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 135

19th July 2010

In the forest

Naku in her fair look stares perplexed as she hears Dutta approaching behind her. Dutta, one eyebrow raised points his gun ahead.. at Naku's back..she feels her cheeks with her finger tips..seems she is tempted to show him the real Nakusha. As his steps sound nearer , she holds her breath.. he points his gun with both his palms and calls out Naku! .. she stands up her back to him... come here! he says hoarsely. come herrree! he growls impatiently! His aims his gun at the back of her head.. he moves and comes before her, gun pointed in her face.. does he see her real face?

Patil Nivas

Evil trio looks down from the balcony at their mother in consultation with Purhoit ji..Leela teases her, Tai why are you so bothered.. Aye sab is anxious about Bhau.. Kala replies, but why is she sharing it with this fortune teller? the stars cannot determine the affairs of this household...she glares at her mother and Purhoit ji.

The kitchen

Babi gently, moves her sleeping son's head on the floor and moves away..quietly mops her face.. and leaves the kitchen, enters the lounge and finds Aye Sahib and Purhoit ji ..

The lounge

Purhoit ji goes through the numerology booklet.. Aye Sahib looks on concerned, Purhoit ji, what turmoil is happening in my son's life? repeatedly he has troubles piled on him! death plays hide and seek with him.. Purhoit ji, reads , Dutta ShriRam Patil.. time of birth, 8.00 pm at night.. Aye Sahib is quick to correct him, no no! 8.00 am in the morning! the pandit thinks about this amended information. Dutta's father told us , says Aye Sahib.. is Aye Sahib confirming that Kala's father is not Dutta father? Purhoit ji says, that's why I was thinking why there were no answers to your questions.. he picks up another numerology booklet and flicks through it.. as Babi looks on.. the pandit begins to write a fresh set of figures in the spaces provided on the numerology horoscope chart... and encircles one particular figure.. Shani!.. Aye Sahib, Shani is present in this house hold! Aye Sahib looks alarmed... and Purhoit ji continues, this is god's grace.. otherwise Dutta Bhau would have died three months ago! Aye is shocked ! she chants Jagdammba! this was Dutta surviving the attack on his life when Naku saves him the first time.. Purhoit ji says , take a look for yourself ,Shani has blocked all ways of your son.. Babi and Aye both listen..much worried. Aye begs, please say something positive! and he replies, I wish I didn't have this revelation... for what is evident cannot be ignored, nor can it be revealed... trouble in this house, trouble in his marriage, fear of death, crisis for the family, all this is due to the influence of Shani,.. explains the pandit. Helplessly she says, but there has to be a solution.. he replies, Aye Sahib, the mention of Shani frightens us...but if Dutta Bhau is managing to evade all his tribulations, then the solution will be found in his horoscope.. and he looks at Dutta's numerology matrix , there is someone who provides Dutta Bhau with a protective shield. Babi and Aye Sahib listen out to the pandit's words. Aye Sahib says, yes! it's Baji rao.. he is with Dutta like his shadow! he's like my second son! the pandit shakes his head and says , no it's a woman!..she is who is dusky and ugly like Shani dev!.. she has Shani dev's grace upon herself.. she is Dutta Bhau's life line!.. this woman who saves him from the bad luck and punishments of Shani dev, has a name that begins with the letter N.. Babi steps forward and says.. Nakushaaa..? the pandit turns to Babi and Aye sahib too with some anxiety in her expression looks at Babi... Babi draws courage and gives evidence.. till now, whenever Bhau had tribulations, my Naku has saved him! .. pandit replies clearly , till that ugly woman is with him, death cannot touch him! both mothers join hands and pray.. they consider that presently too Naku is with Dutta, so he will be unscathed.Purhoitji says , you know that Shani and Yama both, are sons of the sun..Shani punishes while alive, and Yama, upon death .. this girl is blessed by both! But Aye Sahib there is something strange as well.Due to this girl, Bhau's life will be surrounded by dangerous circumstances and sorrows.. both mothers hold their breath in fear! but at the moment, this girl Nakusha! stands between Bhau and his death! the mothers give thanks to god.. Babi in particular.. gives thanks to her god..

In the forest

In the forest Dutta points the gun in Naku's face! her dusky face.. she looks at him confused. He continues to aim as he fixes his narrowed eyes on the target!Naku turns her head and sees something move behind her in the trees across the lake.. with a lion frown he looks at the prey.. his gun points past her face, his eye fixed on something behind her, finger on the trigger .. he sees branches move and he fires a shot past Naku's face ! a snarl is heard in the distance behind Naku.. he fires shot after shot! and then with gun pointed at Naku's dusky face , he says, seems like it was a wild animal.. he jerks the nozzle at her.. now move! quickly ! and he turns and leads ,Naku follows him, one arm held behind her back, holding the piece of burnt wood...as she moves on by his side ,her palm opens and the charred wood falls on the rocks..the moment when she needed it, had passed..no more water in the forest.. next time she needs to wash.. she would be out of this forest and out of his life!

Patil Nivas

Aye Sahib sits on her bed .. much worried about the revelations made before her. The door opens and in come her three daughters. Kala asks, Aye Sahib you've called us here?, Aye says , yes.. come here, she calls Kala , who comes and sits at the end of her mother's beside. Aye confides, I want to talk to you three about Dutta .. Kala on guard says , yes do tell us, but Aye says , I will , but first you give me your word that you three will do as I say..she tells Kala firmly. Kala looks at her sisters , suspiciously.

In the forest

Amid the chirpy sound of the crickets song.. Dutta walks on the dark forest floor. Naku follows him. They come to a patch in the dark clearing. Gun in hand he pauses and says, in this forest it's difficult to find way during day time, let alone in the darkness of the night. Dutta looks around, as they both walk side by side in the dark wilderness.Naku looks at him with angelic eyes and says , Saab it dark now, as soon as it's daylight , we'll set off again.. he narrows his eyes.. Naku carries on , besides you must be tired Saab.. he lowers his eyes and head. and then turns his head and with contracted eyes , asks her bluntly, are you not afraid? she shook her from side to side and replies, no Saab, I've had enough of fear , now I am fearless, she turns her head back to an animal sound, and says with a smile, not even scared of animals! Dutta listens to her silently with a firm face.

She draws his attention, Saab! animals fear fire..he hears her gives her freezing look and she goes and starts to pull down and breaks off dry branches..from a close by tree..Dutta watches her actions from a small distance.. and screws his face wondering what is she up to..? she piles them and then finds two palm sized smooth rocks..and comes back to the pile of twigs.He stands with one hand on his waist , and from a distance watches her, bang !click! rub! she does to the pieces of rocks, .. irritated he moves his complete body the other way.. Naku meanwhile, bends forward and creates enough friction between the two rocks to create sparks and make fire! Dutta turns his head to watch her and then looks down at her from his height... she had created a fire! the branches were alight. He watches her rake the fire and is nearly warmed by her effort.. her eyes raise slowly to look into his hooded eyes.Weary, he looks down at her, content with the fire.. and Dutta says, you are not afraid.. but do you hunger or not? She looks at him through the tongues of fire, innocently with big bold doe eyes.. he comes closer to her and lowers his gun in his hand, looks down at her with sided eyes, here keep it! and she looks at it! with eyes ready to pop out, he looks up and around and says, I'll go and find something to eat.. Naku looks at the gun he offers her for self- protection.. and says Saab! ummm I don't want it, he glares down at her, she carries on, don't go anywhere in the night, in such darkness, I am not hungry..he just looks into her eyes icily, and then slowly lowers his eyes on his gun! without a word she takes the gun from his hand between both her hands.. he gives her a freezing cold downward stare.. ensuring she has his gun for protection.. raises an eye brow, turns, and walks off.. she moves her head as he moves away from her side. She sees him go to a tree and he begins to twist off branches...music and song Madno/Sajana,plays .. she turns her head and watches his effort.. beloved.. my love.. Dutta collects the bundle of branches awkwardly.. walks to where she sits and nimbly , slightly breathless throws the branches on the ground.. Naku looks at the pile.. my heart desires you.. and he stands up tired.. but I cannot have you.. Dutta moves behind her carrying branches to the other end, as he struggles awkwardly with the pile of branches.. I am the night you are the dawn, though together, but still separated .. Naku watches him, build a circle of branches, I am the lips , you are prayer always together yet separated ..one by one he continues to build a circular boundary with branches around Naku by the fire, heaving and picking up the branches and laying them down.. bending, tripping , toiling, labouring to ensure her protection ..Naku looks at her Saab with intense love.. once done laying the branches, he wipes his palms on his black pathiani shirt and stands holding a branch which he lights up with the fire that Naku had started.. and he starts to set fire to the branches he had laid out in a wide circle around her.. she looks at his figure.. you are the one who lives in my eyes every moment.. you are the one who makes up these moments in times, you are the one who always remains in the realization of all my dreams.. Dutta's tall figure bends and continues to light branches.. you are the one I saw each day in hazy or clear images.. Dutta lights up the complete ring of fire that expels the rest of the world... but just holds the two of them and the small fire burning between them .. Naku stands up, utterly besotted by him and his actions.. she walks towards him and looks at him and he looks at her.. it's your fragrance that's in me , now you are everywhere my beloved ... and Dutta says to her, now in this circle of fire! no animal will come near you.. it's your fragrance that lingers in me oh my beloved.. now it's you and only you all around me.. Dutta with a torch in hand leaves her in the fiery circle and she watches his tall figure moving away from her torch in hand.. I am the night your are day, both connected yet separated.. I am the lips, you are the prayer.. linked but separate... beloved ooohhh my love... Naku smiles . episode ends Hamlet53. 4.3.12

~~~~~~~~~~~

A meaty episode that covers some key points of the plot.

Babi 's daughter Nakusha's, status in Dutta's life is defined by the pandit rather eloquently as he provides answers to Aye Sahib's questions regarding her sons life..

It's interesting to see how the term protector is presented in both Dutta and Naku's situations..history shows both have been the others protector in times of crisis.

While Purhoit ji talks back in Patil Nivas, about Naku being Dutta's shield of protection. Dutta in the forest marks a boundary .. the ring of fire around Naku to protect her from harm and death.. in his absence as he assumes the role of the provider, plus the protector !

It's these reflective moments of care and love which they are both unaware of, Dutta especially, that constitutes their silent but progressive love..

The famous Madno/Sajanaa song, sums up Naku's adoration of Dutta.. and his matter of fact concern that qualifies their unspoken, but felt love. towards each other..

Dutta the aristocrat instead of being served ,in the ring of fire scene , serves Naku the simple maid.. no wonder she is awe struck by his ruddy humility..

N.B many thanks for reading the last episode, fassben, uwith, warda.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
15 july awsemmm episode nakku talk to herself the love she want but can't get and her thinking that dutta would love her beauty her battle to herself
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud...JMM was the best episodes of LTL...good acting by MR/MV
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
16 july nakku saved from faceoff purohitji telling about nakku being dutta sheild now will start as accepting of nakku as dutta wife tasha roaming in jungle dutta caring for her song fab
afi7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooyee hammie main ne abhi abhi ...tota siyapaa hai tera pyar ... wala gana suna .. scha main MST hai yaar 🤣 🤣
afi7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hammie main ne trailer dekha MY GOD bahut funny hai 😆 loved it
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 134

15th July 2010

In the forest

"till I don't take you back to your mother, you remain my responsibility! you are bound to my decisions! Dutta warns her in no uncertain terms.. after that you go your way and I go mine.. Naku just stares at his face, there is nothing to discuss he's made his stance clear. He leads, she follows. Baji continues with his search, eyes focussed on the ground.. finds Dutta's footprints and orders his men to follow the direction, that the foot prints lead to.. but they seem to disappear much to his disappointment.

Dutta leads and Naku follows him in the mucky squelching soil.. she slipsss and stops herself by grabbing on to his shoulder ,then his arm to prevent herself from falling! Her jolt checks him, and slowly he turns his head , lowers his eyes to note her hand on his shoulder...and her fingers around his arm. She looks up at his fixed expression and slowly moves her palms off his body.. and moves back..he steals a sided backwards glance at her and continues the trek, in silence ..in the woods. Naku, steps down the forest floor at one point, and he follows her gingerly, then he trips and he balances himself by resting his palm on her shoulder.. to prevent himself from having, a fall! He looks at her embarrassed .. as his fingers feel her shoulder.. she looks and lowers her eyes shyly.. and the very next second he yanks his hand away from her shoulder! clenches his fist and stares ahead, then shifts his eyes and checks out her reaction ..he may have felt something ..? so again their moves reflects each others actions.. this mutual interdependence on each other, and so carries on the journey..him ahead, and Naku in tow..

In the kitchen

Babi sits on the kitchen floor, Sethji rests his head on her lap.. till, Babi's or rather her daughters status is not clearly defined.. she maintains the menial status like before in this household.Sethji is anxious for his mum, why don't you say something? when will Tai come? Babi incurable optimist like her daughter gives him hope, she sure will.. don't despair , Bhau is with her.. everything will be fine..Bappa's with her so don't worry..so Babi also sustains her faith in her SIL and Bappa ..

Sethji draws faith, Aye , Tai said that Bappa came in her dream? if he comes in my dream, then I too will ask him where's my Tai? his mother fondles his head on her lap and says, sure you ask Bappa , but if you don't sleep , how can you dream? how do you expect to meet Bappa? so go to sleep now.. and her son , exhausted, closes his eyes..

In the forest

Dutta moves branches out of the way as he walks on..he's hot ,tired and bothered. He looks ahead at the river, and she follows his gaze. He looks at his filthy hands, and turns to Naku , wash your hands and face!.. she looks worried..as he carries on, we might not get water ahead..Naku looks at him, lost with words, he goes ahead to have a wash.. she looks at her hands and feels her face, and starts to collect branches from a tree. Dutta splashes his stubble face with water.Naku makes provision for her aftermath cover up.. she rubs two slippery smooth rocks and by friction creates a spark! and brings it down to a mass of few dry twigs.. he splashes more water to clean and refresh his face. Suddenly he turns his neck back and finds her crouched beside a small fire. With a scowl on his face he walks to where she is.. warming her hands on the small fire. she dreads him approaching her. He glares at her and orders her, hurry up Naku!, she hesitates, erhh, I am cold, so I won't touch water.. he lowers his eyes and accepts, but insists gently, you can still warm your hands after washing your hands and face, there won't be any water in the forest.. she looks worried.. can't have have suspecting her. So as Dutta looks away, she grabs a couple of charred pieces of wood, and slyly hides them, as Dutta wiggles his shoulders to unwind his body. Then with him facing the other way she silently stands up, hides the burnt out pieces of wood and quickly walks past him towards the water's edge. Dutta picture of decency, turns his body away from the river, and stands up tall and imposing, and warms his hands on the fire. Naku looks back to check his attention..poor Naku the mess she gets herself into.. let's hope it's not a washout! Dutta will definitely take her to the cleaners!

Slowly she crouches by the waters edge.. and ponders. Dutta looks across to her if she's safe , and he too far away from her, crouches besides the fire warming himself. Naku amid the call of the cuckoo bird, puts her hand inside of his waist coat which she now wore ,and gets out the charred sticks of wood.. she rests them on the rocks beside her.. she doesn't want the soot damp.. the sooty burnt pieces of wood are symbolic of Naku's beauty which she has burnt so to speak to shield herself from the world.

She takes off his waist coat, folds it and keeps it on her lap secured by her folded knees. She turns back to check him , but he sits one knee folded looking the other way. Her palms go towards the water.. scoops it and lightly wipes her palms. Sure enough after some wiping the colour does come off. She frets and turns her neck back wards to check Dutta . She could see the fire was still burning.. she turns her face towards where she sits and finally scoops water and splashes it and covers her complete face right up to her hair line. From then on it's a proper refreshing face wash.. again and again she splashes her face with palms scooped full of water; while Dutta palms his real stubble face.. Naku too wipes off the water from her real face.. she looks sooo purely beautiful.. she stands up wiping the excess water from her petal thin lips and looks down shyly.. her finger tips adoringly , frame and feel her jawline lovingly... she looks at her reflection in the water.. and she takes pride at what she sees.. and her shoulders tweak up as she excites at the thought of him seeing her in this beautiful image..and she smiles as she looks at her real self in the water. The smile fades as she slowly moves her neck to the side and sees him holding his head against the palm of his folded hand... and she lowers her eyes sadly and shifts her face towards the charred sticks that rest on the rock...picks the two pieces and looks at them highly tormented..it was a highly saddened scene that I have seen on current tv serials.. where a young fair maiden has to make a decision.. it's not just about her looks ,it's also about living a lie ..the world never mattered.. but living under a false identity before her beloved Dutta Saab does .. she holds up the blackened pieces of wooden branches, looks at them then turns to look at Dutta the lion sided moistened profile.. his mane brushed back to show off his smooth wide forehead ..he fixes the cover on his wounded knuckles,the strips of her rose pink chunni.. and she moves her head back to her fair palms and begins to unwillingly rub the soot on her palms.. but her palms don't need the soot! it's her top hand.. she corrects her action and rubs it on her fair hand, but her mind is elsewhere..she turns to catch his face in the wisps of smoke. Half heartedly she covers her hands with soot.. and hates so see her skin dappled in blotches of black and white.. varied skin tones..every time she turns back to see her Saab.. she fears..she is afraid..but she covers her hands and lower arms to ashen.. then rubs off the soot from the two pieces of burnt wood between her palms and she considers; muses; ponders.. looks away again, then at the sticks in her palm and continues to wrestle emotionally as Nakusha a young girl..she opens her palms and studies them pensively...and then slowly brings her palms unwillingly towards her real face..stop! she hears..and confused looks around , no one can be seen.. Naku! and she looks down at her own dwindling fair reflection in the waters.. why are you covering this face? show Dutta your beauty.. show it! what does it matter? as he doesn't love you..you heard what he said, as soon as you find your way out of the jungle, your ways are separate! you heard it didn't you? so what difference does it make if you show him your beautiful face? enough! of you carrying this false face, this dusky complexion! take it off! and show him your beauty! show him how stunning you really are!... no no! argues Naku he only knows me as duskyNaku! his Nakusha is dusky!.. the voice argues, whose Nakusha?only you love him! he doesn't! Naku.. show him your real face! what does it matter? Naku ! are you hoping he'll accept you in your unbecoming dusky complexion that he sees? you stupid girl! this beautiful image of yours will melt him! do this! whatever you did , you did it for him! for your love for him! so then take this step for him too! besides this is your last journey with him !take this step Naku! do it Naku! ..says her dwindling reflection in the waters.. when the journey ends what difference does it make whether you are fair or dark? does it matter? speak up Naku?its the way of the world,a man may be ugly, but he always desires a beautiful woman! hey! Dutta is so handsome! why would he love at a dusky Naku? tell me Naku?... Naku! look into Dutta's eyes, for you are a goddess of beauty! if you want you can acquire anything!.. do as I say Naku!.. Naku a beautiful woman is every man's dream!.. the reflection dwindles in the water as Naku ponders on her words..and then raises her blackened palms , looks at them.. as the reflection smiles in the rippling waters.. and she reaches out for the sooty pieces of charred sticks.. brings one up in front of her face and then throws it on the smiling reflection in the waters.. and it disappears! Naku stares dazed at the water.. and her eyes shift as she tries to take a vital decision of her life..

Dutta stirs as he hears a galloping sound! towards where Naku sits, crouched by the river bank! he stares at her back, and suddenly springs up on his feet! and then walks speedily toward's Naku, and there's more noises he hears , he pulls his gun out! and aims ahead from where the sound comes! cocks his gun, as he slowly progresses toward's Naku .. gun aimed.. in her direction. Naku sits in her beautiful image .. she hears him coming behind her and is anxious.. she feels her face.. episode ends.. Hamlet53~ 3.2.14

~~~~~~~~

Fine episode of the for and against face revelation plot Naku v.Naku ..Naku battles with her conscience and the woman inside her that wants Dutta to love her for her beauty.

Her conscience dares the young woman in her.. it gives her all sorts of justifications to take a chance.. be herself, capture the few moments happiness of seeing his face when he struck by her beauty.. but it's true Naku knows him well, she believes that he loves her sincerity.. which he fell for from day one ever since they met..

it's the fear of betraying his trust that frightens the living daylights out of her.. for Naku knows beauty does not matter to him, not her not being one.. but it's her assumption deep down,that her beauty will have an impact on him that does..Naku's Saab is exceptional.. he goes for skin deep beauty.. which is where he will find fault in, when he discovers all this time she duped him with a false look.

Then will crop up the issue of why did she not tell him the truth about herself upfront..? did she not trust him enough?

This then is a golden opportunity Naku has of showing him the truth! she can get her answers, whether her beauty matters to Dutta or not? what stops her?.. within this lies Naku's tragic suffering...

N.B~ thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben, tha', Naku, warrie, tammy.

back log friday to follow..

[/quote]
@ blue although it seems a good time to let Dutta know her truth , I don't wholly agree, at that time if he still believed her to be guilty of helping Sups & ravi elope.. her face revelation could have just meant her trying to lure Dutta towards herself with her looks ... like last chance b4 they leave the jungle. ..
on other hand if Dutta had already mellowed towards her after hearing some home truths on the cliff and excepted that he had made a huge mistake then and only then she could take him in full confidence and reveal her truth that's my POV...( also we enjoyed him loving a dusky (not ugly she looked pretty most of the time except for some beg epis they made her look like that delibrately) girl so intensely.
thanks for ud hammie.

Edited by tahera57 - 10 years ago