Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
dutta & naku's real luv story kicks out now...before it was naku's one sided luv...dutta stopping the car...wanting to leave her...naku confession...she can't leave him...JMM...luv the story nothing can beat LTL nor ur writing skill amazinggg hammiee
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JMM my fav track...good writing 😊
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 130 :
Hi hammie :)
thank you for the wonderful ud and sharing your personal views too OMG you've been in such situation too phew i there was someone to help there ..

Episode begins with one of the greatest realities spoken by kishore one just need a moment to realize his true feelings...and exactly dutta is going to go through that phase...kala just never gives up and now end up involving poor anay too

Dutta is indeed a bad driver he is still time to time glancing on naku lol ...have to agree the scene is well picturized baabi bit irritating though hehe ...i remember that scene when baaji was trying to stop the car by holding it and went along it what did he think he is a super man πŸ˜†

finally the much awaited naku, s Bashan lol but I'm glad she was given good lines and she spoke her heart out otherwise it could have looked she is a dummy who is just following him silently ...I'm glad she raised her voice and left him stunned too ...speechless he knew it he had been too stubborn and never considered anyone's opinion..
Great now the jungle track will start ...i love anna for this blessing in disguise πŸ˜†
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode 131:
loved this wu so much I was reading it with full delight and your foot note just won the show for me couldn't stop laughing loudly...only you can come up with this witty comparison dutta on a tree branch and errmm on a fan ...consistency you see🀣

baaji is having the tuff time of his life handling baabi he must be like the goons could have been an easy job but this lady lol...was she shown with a stuffed pallu apart from that shputing? πŸ˜†

Wese i didn't get baajis logic if phone is ringing that means he is alive is his phone connected to his pulse πŸ˜† ...i loved dutta, s persona the goons too know if a hint of life is left in him still he will be able to send them to pavilion..sorry I'm under Asia cup fever πŸ˜†

Naku and dutta ki tu lottery nikal aae hai not leaving a single chance to touch each other and come so close in fact at few spots that closeness was so unwantedπŸ˜† ...He is so right for the first time she decided and here they are but whenever dutta has decided tab kaunsa woh dono heaven main thay πŸ˜† ...i can't wait to read how they will proceed in this jungle and of course mangal too πŸ˜›

Agree with you they will go through adjustments in their personalities specially dutta i think for him this transformation phase will begin when he will meet jagtap dada. ..and he seriously need this transformation spoiled brat stubborn gadha...Naku is a good girl already
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
wonderful udπŸ‘
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

JMM my fav track...good writing 😊
SONAAA.. waise yet to meet any one who does'nt warm to this track.. thanks for reading and commenting. much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 130 :

Hi hammie :) oyeee ah gaye tu asia cup! teri tu! so that's what you've been doing ckecking out the crickters.. thar tu... mammaaa!
thank you for the wonderful ud and sharing your personal views too OMG you've been in such situation too phew i there was someone to help there ..
you? phir tu nikla gaye mud mein se..
Episode begins with one of the greatest realities spoken by kishore one just need a moment to realize his true feelings...and exactly dutta is going to go through that phase...kala just never gives up and now end up involving poor anay too
evil lady.. purpose driven.. dutta ke daulat
Dutta is indeed a bad driver he is still time to time glancing on naku lol ...have to agree the scene is well picturized baabi bit irritating though hehe ...i remember that scene when baaji was trying to stop the car by holding it and went along it what did he think he is a super man πŸ˜†
on the big screen his pointy shoes slipped goddd!
finally the much awaited naku, s Bashan lol but I'm glad she was given good lines and she spoke her heart out otherwise it could have looked she is a dummy who is just following him silently ...I'm glad she raised her voice and left him stunned too ...speechless he knew it he had been too stubborn and never considered anyone's opinion..
bhaut pakati hai ..
Great now the jungle track will start ...i love anna for this blessing in disguise πŸ˜†
haan.. i actually love the forest , woodland setting, sab greenery thanks for your comment warrie did mamaa tell you off? πŸ˜† hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 131: warrie iam loving this you turning up in class like a A atar pupil..

loved this wu so much I was reading it with full delight and your foot note just won the show for me couldn't stop laughing loudly...only you can come up with this witty comparison dutta on a tree branch and errmm on a fan ...consistency you see🀣
when i saw it on telly..was roaring with laughter ! hain ye dutta tree pe kya kar raha hai langor jaisa! πŸ˜†
baaji is having the tuff time of his life handling baabi he must be like the goons could have been an easy job but this lady lol...was she shown with a stuffed pallu apart from that shputing? πŸ˜† she did.. baji ne bhi sunie phir use

Wese i didn't get baajis logic if phone is ringing that means he is alive is his phone connected to his pulse πŸ˜† ...i loved dutta, s persona the goons too know if a hint of life is left in him still he will be able to send them to pavilion..sorry I'm under Asia cup fever πŸ˜†
me throwing a ball at you from where iam..!
Naku and dutta ki tu lottery nikal aae hai not leaving a single chance to touch each other and come so close in fact at few spots that closeness was so unwantedπŸ˜† ...He is so right for the first time she decided and here they are but whenever dutta has decided tab kaunsa woh dono heaven main thay πŸ˜† ...i can't wait to read how they will proceed in this jungle and of course mangal too πŸ˜›..next wu mein she's bloody throttling him.. me shaking my head...
Agree with you they will go through adjustments in their personalities specially dutta i think for him this transformation phase will begin when he will meet jagtap dada. ..and he seriously need this transformation spoiled brat stubborn gadha...Naku is a good girl already ..warrie naku too needs to change.. TRUST HER MAN! ...think about it.. many thanks... for commenting... me going to watch one match .. love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse , good to see you and the butterfly image.. humm it was a good episode.. much love hammie

wonderful udπŸ‘

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 133

14th July 2010

In the Forest

Episode picks up from the scene where Dutta offers Naku a drink from a leaf.. whilst drinking water trickles from the leaf on to her toes ,part washing the colour off..quite a scene it was will he see her real colour?.. I vividly recall the suspense..

As if Dutta is interested? he looks around and orders her.. it's going to be night fall soon ,so hurry up and move. She follows.

Baji and BGs search party in action now, he rings Kala from the forest. Baji's , sense of responsibility..

Patil Nivas

Kala stares at her phone, and yells, Baji Rao ?.The family is all ears, I've been trying to phone you since a long time! she chides him, that Babi is here! she's told us everything.. tell me where and how is Dutta Bhau? Baji while speaking to her notices Dutta and Naku's footprints in the soft soil, and reports, look Tai you don't worry, Bhau is alive and is here in the jungle! we've found their footprints , we are following them at the moment... I have all my BGs with you , by evening I will locate Bhau and bring him home back to you all , you just don't worry, assured Baji. Kala smiled.. Aye Sahib wants to know, Kala gives the good news, Dutta Bhau is absolutely fine.. all are relieved.. and she turns her head to face Babi and says condescendingly, and Baji has also said that your daughter may be alive also. Babi and Sethji receive the news with joy...note Kala deliberately says, may be for Naku.. hopes otherwise of course.

In the forest

They resume their walk on the bank of the river, this time away from it back into the forest.He walks ahead and soon they enter the canopy of tall trees dappled with some fading light..the cuckoo bird sound, as Dutta weaves in and around the tree trunks ,Naku follows him silently. She puts one foot forward and notices her light skinned toes. She pulls her fair toe back in her slipper. Looks ahead at his back ,and finally finds a small muddy puddle.. silently she dips her toe, scoops up from soft muddy soil and pastes it on her other toe.. covers her sole with the soil, and rubs it on both her toes, slides her feet into her slip on's and then... she looks up in horror , she is engulfed with Anna's men! all pointing guns at her as she stands trapped in the circle. She looks around for her Saab , he seems to have moved on.. Sssaab! She stammers! and looks around with no sign of him! anywhere .. Sssaabbb! She calls out for him.. the circle of guns pointed at her head closes .. it's a repeat scene of guns pointed at Dutta's head in mandir... Keshu shouts, she's Dutta's wife! oyee woman where's your man? Naku mumbles , I don't know? when I came around I was on my own I haven't see him ..great presence of mind on Naku's part, to mislead them.. Keshu , rebuffs her, don't try to be over clever! got you now , we'll get him too! I'll use you as a bait to hook a fish like Dutta! watch how your husband comes running after you! again references to the sea.. fishes.. Naku looks into the gun he points in her face, now call for him! orders, Keshu .. Naku stammers, I am telling the truth! I haven't seen him! he's not here! not here.. Keshu turns his head and yells out, hey Dutta! we've got your wife! are you coming or shall I shoot her brains out!.. a figure in black runs across the trees! All the goons turn their body to the sound! guns pointed. Naku looks on in horror. Nothing can be seen. then the figure in black runs across the trees again! and again. the idea is to divert their attention from Naku to himself. Keshu yells, oyee Dutta! I know you're around some where! saying again, are you coming out or shall I shoot her? I'll count till three! if you don't come out, then her brains will be out! one!.. Keshu looks around, no sign of Dutta .. two! No sign of Dutta!.. three! Keshu lowers his gun on Naku's temple!..

Dutta's two feet appear! His legs apart! one foot set against a small rock.. he stands looking down at his hand fixing her chunni around it! he growls, hey! Keshu! And he looks at the gang of men . and Keshu orders his men, get hold of him ! Dutta ducks and runs! and runs! on the forest floor! misses their shots aimed at his legs and feet.. he sprints like a black cougar! weaving past the trees like the whistling wind!.. Naku stands alone as she watches him dart here and there! Keshu and men run after him like a pack of hunting dogs! but Dutta tears past the vegetation like lightening! heaves on and tires the gang out! till he gets to a clearing with bamboo trees. He pulls a bamboo stick out of the soil and throws it across the men like a javelin! The impact catches them and they land on the ground.. one of them drops his pistol and Dutta somersaults and gets hold of it! and then rapid fire! Dutta on one side and the rest of them on the other! couple of men are shot to the ground The rest scatter! Dutta moves and finds a vantage point from behind a tree! Then he changes tactic and he darts from behind the tree and takes up running across the forest again! and disappears, the men seem to have lost him .. they scatter..which is what he wants all along.. to kill them one by one .. not as in a group! Naku seizes the moment and runs to safety.. herself. looking for him as well! calling out Saab! Saab!.. one of Keshu's men bops up his head ,. Dutta comes from nowhere and twists his neck!.. then springs away , runs down .another man on his own comes sniping.. Dutta swings his leg from behind a tree trunk! and strikes the men down with his arms and legs!.. then finally wrings the guys neck! looks behind and walks over the dead man and moves on!.. Keshu comes running down and stumbles across the dead man.. screaming Dutta!!.. Dutta stands in wait against another tree as another man inches toward's him slowly..once close enough Dutta gets hold of his armed hand and does an arm lock..then bashes the man's forehead against the bark of the tree! The guy drops on the floor!.. Keshu aims and turns , walks looking around for his man power.. but at his feet lies another struck guy! he looks around furiously, and then suddenly thinks he hears a sound and runs in its direction.. Dutta darts like a bolt of lightening and Keshu barks, but Dutta crouches in the bush and fires repeatedly! till he hits Keshu!.. he walks over to check his kill Keshu! who lays flat out on the floor..and Dutta walks over this one too! Keshu though is not dead, he moves his head.. once Dutta disappears, he sits up, gets up and rushes off the other way! Naku balances her way around the forest.. Dutta stands in the clearing hunting down one man who tries to escape. He fires a shot and Naku screams loudly! Dutta lowers his gun and runs to the forest where he just fired the gun.. he finds Naku on the ground the shot man lying by her, his arm across her belly!

Dutta runs to where Naku is, roll the man off Naku! and she hyperventilates! scrambles to her feet! and clings to Dutta's chest her arms lock around his neck! nearly choking him! he is pulled over her and is not amused..why is she so touchy feely with him!? he lowers his head on her shoulder as she sobs against his broad shoulder..second hug! This time from Naku's side.. she sobs in relief and he seems overcome by her sentiments.. her over- zealous hug! Tasha's signature music plays .. while the hug continues. She cries no! as he tries to free his neck from her grip, and pushes her back and growls at her, get hold of your self Naku! he was a dead man! Anna's men are deadnot Anna himself!.. the man who feel on top of Naku .. moves his eyes towards a gun nearby.. and Dutta continues to roar at Naku, Anna knows that we are still in this jungle! before more of his reinforcement arrives ,we have to get out of this place as soon as possible! the assumed dead guy on the floor tries to reach for the gun..on the ground. Dutta turns his head to the side and shoots! the man is dead.. Naku screams and stands before Dutta's chest again crying in fear.. he looks down at her with his chin doubled. She cries, as he sighs and looks away coldly, turns and walks away tucking a gun behind his back. She looks at him as he walks away and muses..then follows him, reluctantly. He moves and hits, the foliage and growth with a stick making a way.. she stops and has a FB, Dutta words, with my own hands, I put this magalsutra on Nakusha's neck as a garrotte.. a punishment! today I release you from that punishment, this relationship, and myself... free you! she hears his words.. and while he beats about the bushes making way, Naku struggles to carry on and he roars, hurry up ! Naku! she calls out Saab! you go ahead.. he stops, hears and fixes his face.. then turns to face her militantly...and slowly walks towards he, and stands before her , she says, Saab because of me you are getting slowed down, leave me.. don't worry about me.. besides we are not related to each other.. he glares at her , ready to bite off her head.. and she continues, you have no responsibility toward me, you go ahead..he cranks his neck, looks at her and says, you finished with your gibberish? He glares and says, once before at the verge of death I listened to you, see where we ended up? yes our lives are saved! now whether it's your good fortune or our bad luck! I don't know? he roars, you were wanting to stay by me till I die ? to save me life? well fulfil your wish! However, till I don't return you safely to your mother! till then you a.re my responsibility, you are not free from my decisions!.. after that you go your way and I go mine! he scolds her and she looks back at him snubbed... Episode ends Hamlet53~ 1.3.14

I quite liked the episode.. skirmish in the jungle..it was like guerrilla warfare..Dutta's combat strategy .. the last dialogue between was effective.. she was being a bit emotional and he was factual.. he is not airy fairy.. told her they have clearly no future. Regarding hugs .. Dutta's hug in the mandir was part of his stratagem at that moment in time..Naku's hugs are an expression of her sentiments, relief, attraction, love.. Dutta finds her show .. may be genuine innocence? gratitude ? But then Dutta is a man who by nature is staid and reserved.. to that now is added his rage at how this girl helped Supriya.. has Dutta really set her free?? from his rage.. I think she too is unsure.. why does he say.. our ways will part?.. but have to say he is a gent.. protecting a woman has always been his forte...

N.B~ thanks for reading previous wu. warrie,dilse, fassben, sona, tha, Naku, tammy

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago