Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for wud hammie what can I say about dutta and his attitude yahan bhi ungrateful shouting at nakku for putting them in this position... well the gadha should have been watching where the car was going! beghair dekhay steering ghumai ga toh aur kiya hona tha... also he jumped off the tree while they were still in ear shot, mayb he wanted to get to Nakku as fast as he could. next episodes has one of my fav scenes. cute fight!
Warda. thumbnail
Episode 128:
Hi hammie 😳
Sorry was missing for few days too much work load
Thanks for the ud these episodes are my favorite ones...this one in particular though is all about good byes ..but still interesting to watch specially though a brief one between tasha yet it hold a lot meanings ...good they kept the words minimum...

Naku be it meeting dutta or his sisters kept an upper hand by making them realize what they have done ...I'm glad she mentioned this to kal a that playing games is something she can't do indirectly hitting her she is the one actually lol ...clever girl lol

Most heartfelt scene was between naku and kishore the only genuine person for naku right now ...He w as the only one who was feeling her pain rest be it dutta baaji AS are only considering their great favor they have done by setting naku free

baabi needed to speak her heart out and here she finds baaji i think this much she had the right to say but awwwhh like baaji i dont want her to curse dutta ...this gadha will take his time but eventually he will realize :)
Coming back to next uds
Warda. thumbnail
Episode 129 :
This is a very thrilling episode not only because it is the starting episode of the famous jungle track but also it was great to shift to a out door location after all the family drama this action was much needed which makes ltl so exceptional.

Had it been a typical daily soap I'm sure dutta would have asked them to stop and straight away a confession of his feelings but I'm so glad they kept it like this and he ended up only saying I will accompany much to kal a and the rest of her gangs dislike .

I wonder why isn't kal a much worried or thinking something might have striked him that he went along or she must be considering it as a gesture of old friendship between dutta n naku. ...Dutta is too focused on naku while driving lol and what I loved was she was not giving a hint of any expression what he was trying to read which was frustrating him more ...Thank god baaji was there to notice something is not right...i actually want to thank those goons for following them and they landed up in a land of discovery :)

Loved your side note the comparison between two son in laws was so well put ...One is not missing a single chance to bring this family down and other a complete opposite. ..kala is not genuine with her own son what else can we expect from her
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi tha' good to see you.
thanks for wud hammie what can I say about dutta and his attitude yahan bhi ungrateful shouting at nakku for putting them in this position... well the gadha should have been watching where the car was going! yes thats what i thought all along, it was very noticeable how many times he managed tocheck her out.. as is the terrain was muddy..
beghair dekhay steering ghumai ga toh aur kiya hona tha... also he jumped off the tree while they were still in ear shot, mayb he wanted to get to Nakku as fast as he could. on my telly screen i expected him to jump on them.. but he stopped at hat point when he heard they assumed he may be dead..
next episodes has one of my fav scenes. cute fight!
will try to update soon.. ummm might be delayed but will be up eventually.. , thanks for reading and commenting, love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 128:

Hi hammie 😳 hi warrie, good to see you..
Sorry was missing for few days too much work load ..is it all sorted now? still work is work.
Thanks for the ud these episodes are my favorite ones...this one in particular though is all about good byes ..but still interesting to watch specially though a brief one between tasha yet it hold a lot meanings ...good they kept the words minimum...
yes it was one classic episode..
Naku be it meeting dutta or his sisters kept an upper hand by making them realize what they have done ...I'm glad she mentioned this to kal a that playing games is something she can't do indirectly hitting her she is the one actually lol ...clever girl lol
the thing about naku was she was beyond usual guile, taunts.. meant what she said..
Most heartfelt scene was between naku and kishore the only genuine person for naku right now ...He w as the only one who was feeling her pain rest be it dutta baaji AS are only considering their great favor they have done by setting naku free
i too loved her good bye with kishore.. may be because both had sincere feelings towards each other..
baabi needed to speak her heart out and here she finds baaji i think this much she had the right to say but awwwhh like baaji i dont want her to curse dutta ...this gadha will take his time but eventually he will realize :) even i was a bit oooh ju bhi ho it will have implications on naku.. i wonder what she said he turned blind?
Coming back to next uds yeah me waiting.. πŸ˜› much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Episode 129 : πŸ˜ƒ warrieee tu phir se? must be my lucky day.. umm yesh the sun is shinning brightly.. chamak chamkak

This is a very thrilling episode not only because it is the starting episode of the famous jungle track but also it was great to shift to a out door location after all the family drama this action was much needed which makes ltl so exceptional.
yes love out door.. was fed of the corridors of PN
Had it been a typical daily soap I'm sure dutta would have asked them to stop and straight away a confession of his feelings but I'm so glad they kept it like this and he ended up only saying I will accompany much to kal a and the rest of her gangs dislike .
even his main bhi aon ga speaks volumes.. but naku was playing hard to get!
I wonder why isn't kal a much worried or thinking something might have striked him that he went along or she must be considering it as a gesture of old friendship between dutta n naku. ...Dutta is too focused on naku while driving lol and what I loved was she was not giving a hint of any expression what he was trying to read which was frustrating him more ...Thank god baaji was there to notice something is not right...i actually want to thank those goons for following them and they landed up in a land of discovery :)πŸ˜†..ohhh sorry my mind.. haan finding themselves in love.. waise dutta 's driving ,iam not impressed.. cannot drive in treacherous weather conditions.. mind you danger sat beside him.. naku in a huff!

Loved your side note the comparison between two son in laws was so well put ...One is not missing a single chance to bring this family down and other a complete opposite. you put it better warrieπŸ˜›
..kala is not genuine with her own son what else can we expect from her humm so vicious and tough she is.. one track mind.. paise, daulat! sad case.. thanks warrie.. well done for catching up.. some funny wu to follow..πŸ˜† love hammie

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud! these were the best episode ...wait uttered by dutta...can't forget any of it
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 132

13th July 2010

In the Forest Episode~ picks up from the point where Dutta looks back at her and gives her a sided follow me order. Naku appears morose, but moves as he does wait for her to come through the bushes..

Patil Nivas

Kala looks aghast at the sight of Babi and Sethji.. like writhing snakes the evil trio crawl towards ,the withdrawn mother and son. Kala confronts, Babi severely , what's this new drama? Bhau kicked you out of this house ! why have you returned.All wait for Babi's answer, but Kala looks behindBabi and demands , hold on a second , where's your daughter Nakusha? and my Bhau?Babi squeezes her tearful eyes, unable to speak. Aye Sahib begins to appear alarmed. Kala orders, why aren't you speaking? where is Bhau? Babi fumbles .. as she has a FB, of Baji , and you better not mention this to any one at home!.. she looks down at Sethji who nods his head to stop her from blurting the truth! all wait for some response from Babi. Kala implores her mother, Aye Sahib!..who then approaches Babi and asks her, what 's the matter Babi ?where's Dutta? Babi bites her folded hand and weeps.. Aye Sahib screams, say something! Babi remains silent. But Aye Sahib, cries out , Kala I told you! something's wrong! no one ever listens to my concerns! She turns to Babi again, what's happened tell me. Babi cries bitterly, her hand on her mouth. Kala yells annoyed , why won't you tell us? Babi takes a groaning deep breath and after much persuasion.. Aye Sahib begs, I beg you say something! Babi begins to speak, Aye! FBs, we were chased, by two cars, Bhau veered off the road into the forest with all of us; we followed a muddy tracked till we got to the top of the hill, where he braked!;but the car skid forward with tremendous impact! He tried to reverse, but the car got jammed by rocks.. Baji pulled me and Sethji out of the car on Bhau's order! after that , Anna's men reached the hill top, Bhau and Naku remained in the car! and slowly the car slid forward !and went down the ravine! All were in a state of shock after hearing Babi's recount! Kala and Kishore held on to Aye Sahib as she began to lose her balance, she cries out his name.. Dutta...and weeps bitterly..

In the Forest

Amidst the chirping of the forest birds and other muffled forest sounds, Dutta leads the way as Naku follows him , weaving through the curved trunks of many trees.. Naku held herself, covered by her chunni around the shoulders and back. Dutta walked in silence, looking around with alert eyes and she follows him .. both leave a trail of their footprints in the soft muddy soil. The wind begins to howl and the leaves begin to rustle.. Dutta ties to balance himself on the uneven terrain; every now and then he moves his head and gives her a miserable look as he holds on to his arm with the bleeding hand. Naku holds on to her chunni that covers her shoulder. she levels up next to him in the walk ,and he looks down and notices she is cold.. due to the wind. She stops by a tree trunk , and he looks down at her as she shrugs her shoulders to keep herself warm. Dutta looks up and then in pain he pulls off his waist coat.. and caringly swirls it, and spreads it gently around her shoulders. She gives him a sided look.. impressed by his thoughtful gesture. Her eye falls on his injured hand and she reaches out for his arm and feels, to check it and he glares down at the top of her bent head... she looks up into his eyes which have a gentle scowl in them..they seem to say all because of you.. and her eyes have regret in them.. she looks at his hairy chest then at his face and hastily turns her head away, gets gold off the end of her chunni tears a piece off the end.. as he stands and looks the other way one of his arm, supports the elbow of the injured hand .. Naku grabs his arm in a hurry to stop the bled, and begins to wrap the piece of her chunni around it... with attitude he pulls his arm back forcefully from her hands! and gives her a furrowed look! holding up his bleeding knuckles. Naku looks up him, puzzled by his huff! He looks at her, gulps, turns his face the other way! and moves on as Naku looks on at his stubborn turn.. fancy turning down her effort to stop his bled.. Naku is annoyed at the man's shirty behaviour.. he walks off further down, leaves her standing with the piece of chunni in her hand..she looks at it stretched between her fingers, and then glares across at him..in full retaliation to him rejecting her care , she takes his waist coat off his shoulders, and in a mood she trudges down to him and for a moment stands behind him, as he draws on of his folded arm to feel the hurt under his right side..his arm with the bleeding hand pegs out, and she thumps his jacket on it ,taking him by surprise. He gives her a sided look and she heaves in a mood! and then walks off! as he looks on with a confused grumpy face.. like...what the hell is wrong with her! she walks past him well away from him , like he did, and stands huddled against a tree to shield herself from the cold wind. As she fixes her chunni on her shoulder. He stares at her from far, as she glares across at him fumbling with the piece of her chunni entwined between her fingers..he blinks his eyes and gets the message.. he swallows his ego.. and goes to her.. as he doesn't want her to catch her death due to the cold winds..

Slowly the distance between them narrows as he comes by her, she looks behind her he stands there, then in a mood she turns her face the other way, the piece of chunni clasped tightly between her cupped hands .. near her heart.. he looks down at her from behind her, stands close to her as she continues to sulk.. he gulps, at the situation , the very first one where this chit of a girl is giving him attitude.. studies her hands, and then drops his mouth and pulls the piece of her chunni, right from between her two cupped hands.. she looks at her empty hand.. and he looks at the piece of chunni... throws his waist coat up on his shoulder and walks off looking around and attempts to bind the piece of cloth around his hand..he wraps it around and struggles with the knot part as he tries with his teeth. Naku watches, and then hurriedly walks towards him , stops and pulls his folded injured arm to tie the knot, he rudely pulls back his arm! and tries to do it himself but Naku pushes his fixed hand away and grabs his bandaged hand as he looks on helplessly, he pulls it away from her clasp again like a brat! But Naku grabs the fold of his elbow and jerks him around to face her and she once again holds his hand forcefully and winds the bandage properly first around the end of his fingers covering his bleeding knuckles, then loops it around the thumb area and ties a knot securing using her teeth.. her head bent down on his hand.. all along in this act, Dutta looks down at her with annoyed intensity..but he is appreciative of her painstaking commitment to ensure his comfort and relief. He muses.. as he turns his face away, she finishes, and looks up at him with an all done expression, and then grabs his waist coat slung over his shoulder and covers her shoulders with it as he stares down at her in silence.. she looks up at him half content , and he firms his mouth and moves off to lead, she gives him a loving looking and then follows him catches up with him speedily bumps into his side and he annoyed lurches to the side with her bump! .. as the wind howls both walk side by side on the forest floor..

Patil Nivas

After hearing the devastating news the family rally around Aye Sahib. Babi and her son watch from the side .. as the rest of Dutta's family sit in comfort of the sofas. Kala serves her mother water, and insists, don't cry like this Aye Sahib! nothing will happen to Bhau ,it's not the first time he's encountered death? death cannot harm him till your blessings are with him, he's destined to win! Aye says cries, out what manner of destiny is this? one crisis after crisis! my poor son tries each time to start his life anew! but life confronts him with a new problem!, she weeps, and prays , goddess Jagdammba , why is it so? why is my sons life devoid of peace?.. Aye Sahib turns to Babi for understanding, Babi? you surely understand my plight? Babi nods weepingly.. Kala is not amused at her mother turning soft towards Babi.. Babi takes a step forward and cries out, Aye Sahib , god has his plans, who can escape that? your son, my daughter both are in a crisis! both of us need to pray before god, the rest is his will.. it's all in destiny's hands like you said to us before we left. I am an illerate woman, how was I too know? but our children's destiny is connected to each other, they are both two different people.. but still Bappa brought them together , who knows why? now because of our children we are connected as well,are pain is common too.. consoles Babi.. Aye Sahib gives Babi's words a thought, but Kala and sisters , fume and give Babi daggered looks.

Kala lashes out, hey kaki! you'd better stop connecting your daughter with my Bhau! aye Sahib! holds her head she can't stand Kala's militant attitude towards Babi. Kala continues angrily , your daughter is the bad luck! she is reason for all the problems in my Bhau's life! Babi clenches her teeth and swallows Kala's cruel words.

Kala snubs Babi by clasping her hands before her, enough! Babi defends her daughter, please don't misunderstand me! but my daughter too was stuck in that car! where your Bhau was stuck in as well, Bhau! told her to get off! but she didn't! had she got down Tai! the car would have have gone straight into the valley! she put her life in danger to save Bhau's life! ..but Kala still is hell bent on crucifying Naku , like always!.. she argues, but I want to ask ,why do dangers come repeatedly into my Bhau's life? it's because of your daughter! see! he goes to drop her and he gets stuck in a new mess! Babi pleads , Aye Sahib , you say.. Kala glares at Babi! but Babi continues, Aye Sahib, till today Naku has always saved your sons's life!.. but Aye Sahib gets frightened by Kala's venomous look, and shakes her hands , to show silence in Babi's support .. but Babi challenges Kala , Tai, till Naku is with your Bhau , nothing will happen to him! ..the concept of shield of protection.. surakhsha gawaj.

In the Forest

In the vast expanse of the forest.. Dutta and Naku stumble out of the woods and come across the steady river. They walk alongside it's bank. Dutta goes ahead pressing his rib from the right side. She looks on, and then sits on the bank propped up on boulders.. she lowers her palm in the water and then stops.. as her color stops her from going down any further. He stops and turns around and watches her sitting by the bank.. she scoops some water in her palms.. he watches .. and assumes, as she cups her palms, she wants to have a drink...but struggles to reach the water.. miserable and thirsty she lowers her face till... his palm with water held in a leaf is put before her mouth...she looks up at him, silently he waits and looks down at her.. she closes her palms underneath his hand and accepts the water filled leaf.. and slowly stands up on her feet..as he stands on the very edge of the river bank.. his head and shoulders ,against the back drop of the shimmering waters.. he watches her.. then moves his head sideways and she lowers her head in the cupped leaf and drinks the water. Naku looks up at him from behind the leaf but he turns his face sideways.. she continues to drink.. but the water also trickles through a hole in the crease of the leaf .. right down to one of her toes!.. the colour washes off...Dutta waits for her to finish her drink.. the episodeends..Hamlet53~27.2.14

Naku mirrors Dutta's behaviour so he can see how ridiculous he appears in rejecting support when needed. Through silence Naku manages to speak volumes to him.. and eventually he gets the message... takes and gives support.. it is noteworthy how they use their personalized piece of clothing, to offer care..

Offering her a drink is the first showing of the same scene repeated with fair Naku later on.. mind you he seems less angry in this one as compared to the one with the fair Naku..

Babi annoys me to no end in the beginning of the episode , but then it was necessary to make a brilliant point before all that as long as her daughter Naku is beside Dutta he will be safe.. no harm will come to him.. so in that respect it's imperative that Dutta returns home alive to confirm she is really his shield..

Aye Sahib fails to put up her hand and be counted.. Kala monopolizes her heart and mind.. but Babi manages to strike a chord of mutual pain and affinity with Aye Sahib ,much to Kala's angst.

N.B, thanks for reading the previous wu, tha',tammy, warrie, fassben, jedy thanks for reading and commenting.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episode babi told patil family everything aayi crying kala yelling tasha husband wife nok jhok but did you notice they didn't deliver any dialogues there eyes are compleating there work
tahera57 thumbnail
thanks hammie for ud, one of my most fav episode. enjoyed reading it.