Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammmiee
loved the ud...LTL was class apart...script was well written...one of the best scene naku giving mangalsutra back...babi cursing them all..gadha set her free but will come back to send her off...
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi tha' 😊
thank u hammie for the ud late or not u still do a great job👏 .
thank you for looking through it.
in this episode, Dutta accepts the return of the locket in silence the same way as Nakku had accepted his decision to end their union her parting words were meant to make him feel better , to relieve him of any burden he might feel at the injustice of the whole situation... thanks for pointing this out.. never took it that way ,in fact I thought she was being sarcy! but your pov seems more decent.. he was not expecting this from her...he was maybe preparing for a last bhashan or thought she would go without seeing him, but our Nakku came and floored him with her dignity. looking forward to next whenever u can manage.

tha' naku's dignity...? she is hiding a very big identity truth from him.. so haan chup he rehe ge .. at least in this scene.. in the coming wu she will open her gob! catch it if you have the time.. thanks for reading and commenting tha'..😊.. much love hammie
twinkle..me to missing her.. lovely girl..
"Good Luck"

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nice episode dutta staring at mangalsutra and shoked at nakku deed to return it babi finally telling baji that his bhau also making mistakes idiot baji tonguetied evil trio celebrating nakku farevell kishore nakku scene fab family goodbye to nakku but dutta coming in between to go with them
hi tammy.. sorry late.. coming wu including this one classic ones of Ltl.1.. THE NEXT are two wu together,carry forward from last week😳.. thanks for your comment , much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 129

7th July 2010

Episode starts from this point~ wait! comes Dutta's command. Baji turns his head.. Naku's heart misses a beat as again his voice, repeats, wait!... Kala face twists in shock; Sudarshan suffers a jolt! Dutta stands beside his three sisters.. tall and sober, he face looks at the white car which holds Naku...

Baji opens his driver door and looks back.. Dutta after a fore-thought begins to move ahead eyes lowered, scowl faced..he walks past his sisters.. much to Kala's annoyance. Proudly he heads on, stands near Baji's opened door, and looks at Baji's backwards turned face. Naku closes her eyes, in fear of more possible reprisal from Dutta... I'll come as well, he tells Baji, then raises his eyebrow and jerks his head , tells Baji to get out..Baji gives a subtle smile, gives Naku a sided look and steps out. in silence Dutta sits in the drivers seat as his helpless family watches on. Baji sits at the back with Sethji and Babi. Naku just looks ahead in silence. Dutta steals a glance at her, thinks , puts his car in gear and drives out of the gates. In silence he drives on.. he steals another sided glance at Naku who looks ahead with an expressionless face. It looks through Dutta's face he wants to start a conversation.. but he maintains silence. He looks at her again and has a FB, how she came running at him on the beach , begging to be saved.. he blinked and recalled how he held on to her leg begging to be saved.. so the connection of saving each other's life looms up in his mind..he recalls how she fought her father.. that she wouldn't leave Saab to die.. does he consider now how easily she is leaving my side.. he recalls her commenting on his drinking habit. He carries on driving but the image of Naku fighting Supriya thinking of her as an intruder comes to his mind..then how she attacked Sudarshan thinking him to be an intruder too..Baji 's comment, Bhau seems to me which should remove security..these two mother and daughter are equal to ten! Dutta thinks about their commitment and loyalty toward's him.. Dutta recalls how she tipped him how to buy gifts for a girl.. how she wore the chunni on her head in the shop..and a sad affection smile plays on his face briefly...then her words, why don't you speak your heart out? accept Supriya Tai Saab!his nostrils flare.. how Kala read Supriya's letter , thanks be to Naku, who helped me to run away.. and Dutta drives and looks ahead firm faced; his asking Naku at gunpoint I want to hear it from your mouth, her confession, it's true I love you, have always loved you.. had something happened to you, I too would have died, returning the mangalsutra, can never your thank you enough.. he gives her a frigid sided look, changes gear and reeves the engine in anger.. perhaps wants to show her, he too is in a hurry to get rid of her.. Baji taps him to remind him about speed, careful Bhau..naku turns to check his profile , then looks out of her car window. Dutta's speed is checked by a red car block. Dutta swerves around its bonnet and continues driving. The goons in the red car comment, lets follow him , won't spare him today. Dutta is followed by the red car.They close in behind Dutta.. he's unaware and continues to drive in silence. Baji thank heavens notices in Dutta's rear mirror, that they are being followed..he looks behind and decides to ensure first they are being tailed. Dutta preoccupied just drives on with a mute Naku. Baji checks Bhau's rear mirror , thinks but Sethji diverts him , Baji Bhau , dad says that you gave him cash? am I going to a new school , Bhau can I come to see Anay sometimes? I will miss everyone a lot.. Anay breaks the silence, a child's innocent questions softens the hard hearted don.. but Naku's face does not echo her brother's sentiments. The boy is clearly unhappy about moving..

Dutta continues to be followed by the red car round the bend..

Patil Nivas

Kala sits herself in the indoor garden area.. content. Leela acknowledges her, have to admit Kala Tai, that you are very capable , eventually you managed to kick Naku out of this house..but Roops moans , but Tai look at Bhau , what was the need to drip her to the city? You never know with that black beauty! what if she puts on another act? Kala calms them. well you know Bhau he sticks by what he says!when he says he's broken up with Naku , means their relationship has ended.. when does Bhau every carry the burden of any one's favours? look with such arrangement he's gone to drop Naku and her family...ley him come back then we'll celebrate! Says Kala calmly. Sudarshan pops by , and what celebration is being discussed? please include me as well! he begs. Roops invites him to seat down in and then turns to her sister Leela , actually BIL is correct, we should all celebrate together! Leela agrees , sure why not that jinxed girl has gone from this house. They all smile. Sudarshan, asks ,Tai your wish has come true and yes ,we too are relieved.. Kala smiles back and replies, you know what they say about a bone gets stuck in ones' throat and niggles,Nakusha and her meddlesome family were such, they got are plan stuck it's a good thing bhau sent them packing away! Sudarshan agrees, yes good it happened...but Tai there is a problem.. there is such a person, who will not share in our happiness.. that Kishore Rao of yours! Sudarshan jeers..he 's a bit of a saint..what can one do with such a saintly man, he's the only one who believes that what we are do, and say is no right! what do we call a man like him Tai?.. for if one does he'll start talking about right and wrong!, but in reality this does not happen Tai , does it? there is such a thing as being worldly wise.. however Tai you are very wily, but your Kishore, surely there has to be some of your effect on him, otherwise his integrity will one done destroy all of us! .. he chuckles . Kala stares at him coldly and smiles back, you laugh a lot Sudarshan! but thanks for your advice! you just worry about yourself , my poor saintly husband can't harm me.. Sudarshan shuts up with a snigger..

On the road

The red car continues to tail Dutta's car. Baji turns back to double check..looks at his surroundings. Dutta steals a sided glance at Naku. .. catches her dead pan expression and then looks ahead at the road. Dutta increases speed, brakes and goes around a curb. Baji checks behind and warns, Bhau I think some things not quite right , the car behind us is following us for sometime.. Dutta checks has rear mirror, finally! Sethji looks worried , Naku checks her wing mirror. Baji says , something's fishy! I think they might be Anna's men.. Dutta perplexed checks his rear mirror.and his eyes flash at Baji's reading.. Baji , yells , what do you say Bhau? lets sort the mall once and for all! Dutta says , no! we are not alone, mausi and Sethji are with us too! let's lose these scoundrels! Dutta changes gear and speeds up! Sethji jolts at the back... Aye what's going to happen? he grabs Babi's arm Dutta turns his head and colds him, hey! why are you scared, I am here! ..hey Baji! looks like there are many , you get some reinforcements... Baji gets on to the phone! There's some chance of trouble here, get up here! I 'll let you know what to do.. the road ahead looks empty, there is a feeling of suspense. Annoyed Naku gives him a sided look ,and he looks down at her as he speeds up. Naku turns around worried..as Dutta grinds up a gradient..and takes a sharp turn, towards the left.. the red car catches up and forks off to the right! but soon they realize they have been hoodwinked...where's his car? take it to the right! he yells to the driver.

Patil Nivas

Kishore enters the area where Kala, Sudarshan, Leela Roops , confer.. kala gives him a sided glare, while others watch with interest...namaskar Kishore Anand! She calls behind him and he stops and turns, as smilingly she walks to him...pardon me, did I say something out of turn? I should have said , within your limits Kishore! Where are you off to? hope you're not going to beg forgiveness of our sins? Your were supporting that Nakusha ? is there a reason behind it that you were putting up such arguments, god knows what must be happening behind my back? Tell me one thing Kishore are you with or against my family? You support servants, what do you hope to achieve..? neither here nor there! Kishore retorts, what are you trying to prove? He confronts her, virtue and vice is beyond your comprehension !try as much as I can! you refuse to understand! Ravana's sister was none the wiser ,after she was disgraced! she went back to Lanka and it perished! Kala chuckles, really? and turns away from him. vice and virtue cannot be judged in a day.. besides people like you cannot judge the difference between them anyway. the time ahead will show whether Naku's true love wins or your deception! And he turns and walks away curtly from the whole evil gang.. Kala muses..

On the road

Dutta veers off the road on to a muddy path in the woods. Baji looks back they seem to have lost them. Dutta drives on and the ride becomes rocky for the passengers...till he finds the exit and joins on to the road again..and speeds around a turn. Baji breathes a sigh of relief. But the red car turns up. Dutta gives Naku a sided look...than cut on ahead, but they are spotted by the red car.. look there he is! follow him quickly! Baji spots them tailing again! and says, Bhau ,looks like Anna doesn't love his life!he really keen to get himself killed! Dutta angrily looks at his rear mirror.. Sethji clings to his mother's arm.. Dutta suddenly accelerates! As they are sandwiched between the red and black car.Baji pulls out his gun..and says to Naku ,Sethji, Babi, look don't you worry! Dutta drives on with a mouth pulled down angrily, and suddenly swerves as a black car approaches him headlong! Sethji is about to scream, and Naku in reflex action, closes her eyes! turns her face to the side!. episode ends.. Hamlet53~ 25.2.12

For me the interesting bit was the comments of the two son in laws..Sudarshan ,slimy and sleazy not missing an opportunity to wind Kala up.. he is cheeky , challenging how different Kishore was from her cunning ,wily ways.. Kala was not going to take it lying down and later on shows who is the boss in her marriage.. Sudarshan maintains and reiterates his worldly wise stance, as usual.. dangerous man..

Kishore on the other hand lives up to his saintly image of touching upon virtue and vice. Have to say was not entirely his fault , Kala asked for it.. his words were prophetic all along.. [in the next episode ..]says, will take Dutta a moment to realize the truth aboutNaku's love.. Kala decrees Kishore may be thrown to the winds but this time with her son Anay. She minces anyone who creates hurdles for her, very purpose driven she is..

Both Kala and Dutta out do each other in passing judgments upon people.. like bro ,like sis.

~~~~~~

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 130

8th July 2010

Patil Nivas

Kishore is not quite finished with his wife and the rest of her crew..he walks past her and makes his way toward's, Sudarshan , Leela and Roops in the out door blue peacock sitting area.. he tells them, true love to prove itself doesn't need a life time, one moment is enough! one instance! but when that moment will come in Dutta Bhau's life only god alone knows? yet whenever it happens, his eyes will surely open!.. all present roll their eyes at Kishore's impossible talk .. but Kishore continues, then you will realize that Dutta Bhau is not a mere puppet in your hands! that day Nakusha will get that place, which she rightfully deserves! and on that day perhaps you will gain atonement for your sins as well! he says to Kala, who smiles like a cat.. amused wildly at his delusionary prattle! ..he continues.. the difference between good and evil.. maybe that day Dutta Bhau will be able to see... Kishore challenges her and she confronts him with a stubborn face... but Kishore gibes , and from that day onwards you may not be able to say , one who doesn't understand the difference between good and evil, how can they understand Kalavati...? Kala gives him a venomous look, ready to bite him! and retorts, good and evil is part and parcel of Kala's life, Kishore.. nor you! or anyone else can change that! and what are you lecturing about good and bad? that truth gains victory is only to be found in fiction! not in the real world! so why are you bothering yourself so much? eventually all that I want happens! I told you this before, that you stay quiet and you'll remain happy! and if you interfere in my affairs , then you end upon the streets... not alone, but with Anay! she gives him his amended threat. Leela, Sudarshan and Roops are impressed by Kala's verdict..like .. Dutta gives his verdict...with that she turns and leaves him to swallow her new evil judgment she has handed him out...

Out on the road

Dutta races down the muddy slippery forest path.. Naku gets nervous, Dutta turns his head toward's her for a split second..and the car splashes through the muddy track, and suddenly, ahead the muddy track seems to end! Baji panics as he can see ahead the pinnacles of the mandir as the car jolts and bumps.. Baji eyes pop out! Dutta turns to look at Naku again, Baji yells Bhau!look ahead it was lands end! Dutta swerves and brakes hard and the car skids forward..stupid thing to do that's why the car skid! Braked hard on wet muddy terrain! Car sped forward.. brakes screeched .luckily a boulder rammed his tyre and the vehicle stopped as it lurched dangerously above the precipice ,held by a stone.. the passengers screamed as he managed to stop the car! Dutta shocked looked across .. and saw the mandir with a scowl on his face..all of them stare at the mandir in the distance.. is it the hand of god that has saved them?

Patil Nivas

Roops serves dinner at the dinner table. Mother and daughters are the only one present.. first time without the service of Babi and Naku.. Roops urges her mother to eat, aye Sahib , you haven't eaten at all have a bit.. Aye refuses, no.. Kala intercedes, Aye Sahib what is it? please tell me.. Aye shakes her head.. Kala can tell it's about that Nakusha, so she adds , Bhau has gone to see her off , every thing has been sorted and arranged for them..he has annulled the marriage ,so she can be at liberty, to start a new, what more could he have done? Aye is put of and she says, it's not only Naku Iam are worried about only, but it's also about my son too! I am a mother, my heart feels, like a mother's heart , that something is not quite right, something that I can't even imagine. All three fiendish sisters feel uncomfortable.. Aye says in panic, I have a bad feeling.. angrily Kala springs to her feet, Aye Sahib, all ill omens began after this girl came to our home , but now she gone from ours and ours Bhau' life !so from now on there will only be peace and happiness will be in our home. She tells her mother off.. but Aye disagrees and cries, no Kala how can we forget? since the past few days has anything good happened in our house? every moment I am anxious about my son's life! she cries hysterically.. Kala consoles her mother Aye Sahib, you heart fears for your son, because that unlucky girl is still with our Bhau! you'll see as soon as our Bhau drops her to the city and returns home, all your worries will vanish! Aye cries, exactly! by now he should have dropped them and returned home! why hasn't he returned yet? Aye prays, Jagdammba! please protect my son.. Kala looks anxiously at her sisters..

On the mountain

The car tyre stays..propped up by the piece of rock.. Dutta shouts to all , don't move! but the tyre slips off and a jolt happens andBabi screams.. Dutta strains and reverses back and then tries to go over the piece of rock..so he can pick up speed and reverse. Babi screams in panic Baji Bhau! Dutta reverses and with force the tyre goes over the stone .. and the car slides forward on the mud but Dutta reverses and manages to block of the front tyre with the stone.. in a hurry he orders Baji. Get out and block the rear tyre with a stone as well! Baji gets out and the weight of the car slides it forward towards the precipice.. Babi panics. Naku stays calm and she looks ahead.. unafraid. Dutta keeps trying to reverse but the car keeps sliding forward. Baji runs finds a small boulder. Dutta keeps braking but the car keeps sliding forward only held by the rock before the front wheel.. Baji blocks the rear tyre but the car slides in the mud.. Baji struggles, pushes to stop it from sliding forward. Dutta yells, Baji get a bigger stone! but Baji shoes too slide as he's dragged forward with the weight of the car.. Babi, Sethji look with open mouths! The car propels forwards towards the end of the land.. the car was hurling forward , Dutta yelled , Baji get them all out! mausi ,Sethji! get them out! Babi screams, no! not getting out I won't leave my daughter alone. Dutta struggles.. with the car. Baji opens the back door and pulls out a protesting Babi and Sethji out of the precariously positioned car.Dutta yells, hurry up move it! Baji runs with them to the side!

Naku shuts her eyes and lowers her head. Dutta orders, Naku get down! She opens her eyes just to see the bonnet of the car rushing forward towards the land's end . Dutta brakes.. and reverses.. and the car lurches and slides forward and is blocked by the stone, Babi screams Naku !and Dutta too screams at Naku get out! now!

Dutta glares at the valley below. He struggles with the gears and tries one more time to reverse but the mud prevents him by doing. The rock prevents the car from sliding forward.. but then his reversing fails and the car veers forward to the edge of the hill Baji rushes forward to pull it back and tries to get in the screaming, let me in I'll sort everything out Bhau !you get out Bhau! Dutta yells no Baji little weight more and the car will fall in the ravine! Babi and Sethji watch from a distance.Baji moves back as the car moves forward, and then finally balances on the edge of the hill. Naku stares down into the forest filled valley.. and she moves her eyes to him.. with his mouth wide open.. he looks down into the ravine too.

In panic he turns is head to look behind and then says, get off Naku! and her nostrils flare and her eyes flash defiantly. He turns and yells at her, get down Naku! Nakusha why aren't you getting down?.. with furrowed eyes brows, she looks ahead and says why?..he stares at her surprised. She turns her face to him why should I get off? because it's Dutta Shriram Patil's order that's why? what ever he says we have to do! if we don't he'll get angry! Why? because Dutta ShriRam Patil has decided that's why? today, there's you , and me and between us this car! she turns to face him,now who's going to decide? this area's godfather Dutta Shriram Patil? Dutta looks shell shocked by her anger, tone and words, speechless he listens on, as she continues, you accused me, I made Supriya Tai run off! the decision was taken,Naku is guilty! Why? because Dutta ShriRam Patil decided .. If someone loves, they will get punished by Dutta ShriRam Patil! lower my neck and wear the noose around my neck, why? because it's Dutta Shriram Patil's order! if he wants to put you in a cage , you follow his order! when he wants to set you free , you are to obey.why? because Dutta ShriRam Patil hates if someone disagrees with him.he stares at her with dropped jaw.. Naku with tears on her cheeks continues, one day in a temper tantrum, he got married to please a whim..next day day something strange happens... has a realization , and the marriage is finished! why? because it's Dutta Shriram Patil's decision. Naku Ganpat Mahale is free! ..Dutta too like her is dewy eyed..it seems all Naku says is the truth.. and he does appear pretty guilty..

From the top of the hill Baji spots the red and black cars heading towards the top of the hill. Baji runs and informs Dutta, Bhau come out ! Anna's men are heading this way!.. Dutta turns his head and orders, wait Baji don't come inside! Sethji and mausi 's protection is your responsibility! because of us, they shouldn't be harmed. taking care of them should be our focus! He looks at Naku and says, the rest I'll take care of.. Baji cries out Bhau what are you saying? I am not leaving you on your own. Babi screams Naku get down. and Dutta too yells get down Naku ! go Baji! Baji gets off and takes Sethji and Babi to one side and says , I'll be back. to his Bhau! Babi calls for her daughter Naku!! but Naku says , Aye you go nothing will happen to me ! just go! Babi cries and Baji says, kaki lets go before we all get killed. Naku gives Dutta a weeping sided look and he looks at her helplessly, not happy at her decision.They both look at each other as The vehicle judders and moves dangerously over to the edge... as does their decision ,who will abandon the car first ? gratefully Dutta once more acknowledges , Nakusha you saved my family's life, so your life I cannot put in danger! why don't you understand it?..Naku looks at his face sadly and says, wish you could understand this why too..he replies calmly for the moment you need to understand that your life is in danger... get off! he orders, and she shakes her head defiantly, no! you always decided for me! and I never questioned you. but not today! I will decide today whether Naku lives or dies with you ? I will decide that! I will not let you die alone! won't go anywhere! she rants angrily...

The red car suddenly pulls up. Dutta and Naku look behind and both black and red cars stand.. men with guns come out..and make an armed cordon. Dutta pulls an angry face and reverses back his car , a rain of bullets is showered and Dutta yells get your head down! and both duck.. Babi and Sethji are terrified as Babi cries out to go to Naku,Baji what's happening I am going back to my daughter! she screams. Baji pulls her amid protests ..

Bullets shower on Dutta and Naku.. they remain head down and Dutta's car rolls forward downhill and then wheels covered in mud, Dutta's white four by four wheeler, topples over the edge into the ravine..and somersaults , tumbles down into the thicket of forest trees.. episode ends. Hamlet53~ 25.2.14

~~~~~~~

This episode marks the beginning of the first forest tasha track.. to me the car chase and the scene on the hill was well thought of and extremely well captured on the camera.. the hazardous muddy hill top scenario was very real and life like.. the frustration when the wheel just revolves around the mud.. without going forward or reversing.. umm have been in that situation.. got stuck on a gooey football pitch.. the caretaker had to retrieve me .. hell no! there was no ravine ahead just a water logged football ground with a frantic non-driver next to me!.. so that scene in particular I loved it..

Naku's now or never moan at Dutta was praise worthy.. poor chap didn't know what hit him! yes she was silent in the previous wu.. everything was pent up .. so now when they were on the gate to hell or heaven? She might as well tell him a few home truths.. have to say the man was guilty as hell and heard each word silently..my main worry is will the penny drop? Umm I doubt it very much.. but we'll see ..Babi needed a tranquilizer! Baji was good in handling her..

Phew! Last week's done now..

N.B~thanks for reading.. reading the previous wu.. fassben, tha', Naku, warrie , tammy..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem episodes dutta trying to steal nakku attention evil trio celebrating and taunting kishore and anna gunde behind tasha and car trapped in mud good tasha confrontation nakku witty counter attack to dutta order fab now start there jungle romance
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome writing...naku dealt everything with dignity...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 131

12th July 2010

Hill top

Episode picks up from the point where a hysterical Babi call out for her daughter.. nothing should happen to her! she screams, refusing cover by a flustered Baji.. he is under pressure to get her and Sethji to safety. Baji yells, move it we're under fire you'll get us killed!, she screams , don't want to ,if something happens to her! I want to go to my daughter! come lets go! Baji drags Sethji and Babi another way up the hill side, avoiding the volley of shots!. The goons try to chase Baji , and company, but Baji manages to make it to the main road. A truck approaches around the bend, and Baji stops it under gun point. It's someone known to Baji, he orders the driver to give the hitch hikers Babi and Sethji a lift up to Patil Nivas.Babi creates a fuss , I am not going , leaving my daughter behind. Baji helps Sethji get in and reasons with Babi, look if you don't go from here, then our enemies can get hold of a woman and a boy and use the pair of you as ransom, that'll complicate matters more for us! I give you my word I'll bring back Dutta and Naku back to you! he promises. She refuses and Baji bellows , hey! are you mad? don't you get it the longer you stay here , the danger to your daughter increases ! so get in! ,and Babi cries and gets into the goods

carrier. While closing the door to the vehicle , Baji instructs her, and listen kaki don't say anything about what happened here to any one at home! If they ask, just say Dutta Bhau had some important work, so he sent you back home, now go! I'll vow to bring back Dutta and Naku! notice Baji now refers to tasha, as Dutta and Naku! and he orders the driver to drive off!

Anna's men look down into the ravine from the edge of the hill top, one of them asks what do think he's survived? It's a hundred feet ravine..the end of Dutta Bhau's story! the leader keshu,replies, go find his body! if we don't find it we're dead men! Anna will make sure! they scatter to find Dutta's body.

Baji runs frantically to the edge where the car had rolled over. Baji in haste tripped against a loose piece of rock and falls, his gun slips on the muddy foliage and he stretches his hand to reach for his phone. He finds it eventually. But he has injured his leg, still he totters to his feet and looks across the horizon.. and his eyes pop out! as he looks at the vast wilderness of the thick forest! he yells Bhau! and runs to the edge of the hill top and looks down at the vast drop! He face loses it's colour and his face quivers with panic! he walks away completely dazed and confused and then he shouts, Bhauuu! Dutta Bhau! he puts his hand at the back of his head just looking down at the steepness of the fall!

Anna's men, start the trail of searching for Dutta's body for Anna's eyes. Deeper and deeper they run into the forest.. one after the other.

Devastated Baji , gun in hand turns away from the deadly depth and limps away. tucks his gun behind his back and suddenly pulls his phone out.He hears the ring go through..

In the forest it rings amongst trees, parts of Dutta's white car.. the phone rings..Baji with open mouth waits in hope. Amid the flames of the ablaze petrol tank , the phone rings.. Baji gets desperate, dreading the worst, pick the phone Bhau! pick the phone... Fingers tips , with blood are seen.. then his ringed hand hanging loose.. the ring tone sounds.. his fingers move... meaning he lives.. Baji's phone brings him around.Dutta's head, rests against a thick branch.. his face scratched and eyes closed.. the camera pans out and Dutta can be seen held high up on the branch of a tree! The phone continues to ring as Baji waits.. the camera gives a view of Dutta hung from a tall tree branch.. at last Dutta awakens ,blinks his eyes, and moves forward in pain , the thick branch under his armpit.. in pain he twists his mouth, as he tries to reach out for his ringing phone. He tries to move his posture and feels for his phone in his trouser pocket.. he gets it as he lurches forward dangerously from high up the tree.Dutta tries to press the receiver and brings it closer to his mouth ,but it slips out of his fingers , falls down and spilts open on the forest floor! .. Baji's jaw drops... thinks the worst..

Dutta looks at this branch tucked under his armpit! and straightens up his chest , his hand propped up by the branch, twists his belly and moans in pain under his right ribs.. Baji exclaims, but Bhau's phone is ringing ,then Bhau too is alive! let me ring Kaley, Kaley!

Dutta breathes in pain as he attempts to shift himself , he looks over head behind him and sees the petrol tank ablaze. With a frown his eyes scan smoke around.. and the wrecked pieces of his car..

Meanwhile Anna's men come looking for Dutta's body, they scout around and come across, tyres and hub caps of Dutta's white car.. they run past Dutta perched up on a tree! missing him.. as they were mainly looking through the forest floor. He watches them from atop, his eyes shifting left to right.. he could see the number of men , and that they were armed. Keshu, stands right under Dutta .. and Dutta looks down at him with narrowed eyes. He immediately feels for his gun in both his trouser pockets. Full of anger he realizes he is unarmed!! he looks at the men underneath on the ground all armed. Dutta looked with bated breath as one stands inches away from his mobile phone. His eyes watches their movement from above. He is about to jump on them when he hears one of them say, Keshu Anna!! the car has to be blown to pieces, now that Dutta must be lying dead somewhere!..so he gets the message they can assume him dead!and he can play on that.. Keshu yells, find him back dead or alive find him! I want his body! move ! ..

Dutta 's phone lies unscathed. He reclines on his chest on the tree trunk like a lion his eyes watches them go to another part , in search of him dead or live. Dutta looks around and suddenly mouths..Naku.. Naku.. his eyes wonders.. and he has FBs, telling her to get off, him insisting, the car going forward and plunging down into the ravine... in panic he silently mouths her name Naku.. then he looks around and calls in hushed tone, Naku!Naku! his eyes look around from above where he lay on the branch, Naku!.. Then his narrowed , eyes spot her lying on the forest bed amongst some bushes partly hidden by the foliage. He blinks his tearful eyes in relief and pulls his lower lip in his mouth ,overcome with emotions.. but his eyes glare as he also sees Anna men patrolling with guns. One of the men says, Keshu Anna , we've scaled the whole forest but couldn't find anybody! Keshu yells, go check over there! they walk past Naku in the bushes.. Dutta with a scowl props himself up, looks down at the ground, heaves! jumps and lands on the forest floor.. he props himself on one palm flat on the ground .. the other palm feels the right side of his abs.. where he may have injury. His heave alerts the search party and they look back at the sound..in pain Dutta holds himself doubled up and reverses behind the nearest tree trunk.. Keshu orders, spread out and check again! they aim the tree behind which Dutta stands clutching his belly. He moves from behind the tree as he sees them all run to another part of the jungle. He runs quickly, full of pain to where Naku lay.. for a moment he just stands above looking at her ..as she lay on the side of her body. He looks in panic, then crouches beside her, holds the back of her shoulders with both hands and gently turns her over and lays her flat on her back.. her eyes are closed, face still.. her plait lies around her neck. He looks down at her intently.. her words rang in his ears, you fall in love and get punished by Dutta Shriram Patil! Dutta glares down at her, her voice sounds, every time you take decisions in my life. ..but not today! whether I stay with you alive or dead! but Naku decides. He tries to revive her by holding her face, in his palm , tapping it... she doesn't open her eyes and he orders intensely, Naku! he looks around then puts one arm under her head, one under her knees, and struggles in pain but carries her in his arms to a safe place away from the gangsters. Dutta finds a spot where he gently lays her down , his hand behind her head. His own hand hurts too. He looks around suspiciously, on alert. There is blood on the side of Naku's mouth, her eyes are still closed. He looks down at her face and pats her face again..and again.. and she flutters her eyes and then look up, then moves her face and she sees his scratched face looking down at her. She tries to raise her head, and he rests his palms on his folded legs beside her. In pain too, she closes her eyes again.. and he looks at her intently.. she tries to lift her head , but seems in pain and he supports her head up with his palm...and slowly sits her up.. she looks completely dead pan.. dazed, miserable.. he looks up and around. She stares up at his face and then looks away...only to be panicked by the sight of all the strange men with guns.. her mouth opens to scream! But Dutta presses his wide palm across it! and glares down at her to be silent. She sounds off under his hand and looks up at him in panic, but he raises her palm telling her to be still. The men come and start searching again. One of them says to Keshu! this Dutta cannot be found anywhere, Keshu replies , you can't trust this Dutta!i f he has an bit of life left within him, he'll hide in this forest., got it! so go look for him! Dutta removes is hand from her mouth and tells her to shush! Naku stares in shock at the men. Dutta creeps ahead and peeps from behind the row of trees, and foliage. Like a lion hidden by leafy branches and bushes his narrowed eyes watch the men.. Naku looks at him..she looks behind her and in fear, comes to his side.. he watches the men in the clearing ,hidden away, from a vantage point. Did you see any him? one of them shouts and Dutta pulls her in front and rests his face against the back of her shoulder.. Dutta watches with concentration..

Naku clings to him in fright! as Dutta totally, unconcerned with her, like a lion only concentrates on the men in the clearing. She turns her face and her profile nearly touches the side of his stubble face. He suddenly feels her shoulder with his hand, to secure his chin.. may be to assure her ,he's by her side.. to her it was a little hug to him he needed to rest his face so he could stare at the enemy movement from the vantage point..

The men say, scoured the whole jungle, looks like Dutta's vanished, no use now, let's go! and they leave..

Patil Nivas

Aye Sahib waits for her son to return home.. she is very anxious.Kishore consoles her, Aye sahib don't stress , god will make everything fine.. she replies, how can I not worry? why hasn't he returned yet? the evil trio turn up, Kishore comforts her, he must be on his way.

Babi and Sethji enter suddenly! and proceed in.. Leela's eye falls on them, then Roop's and their nostrils flare up in anger.They tap Kala ,who is shocked , stop right there! she orders Babi and Sethji! every one present looks up.

In the forest

Dutta moves her away from him.. but still keeps an eye on the clearing. Then straightens up. With his fingers he warns her to wait, then stands up tall ..she moves and realizes her shirt is ripped from her upper back ,showing her skin tone! She quickly covers it with her chunni. As Dutta with folded arms looks ahead to see where to go in this wild forest. She comes and stands beside him, and he looks down at her and growls, told you to get out of the car !first time you take a decision and look where we've ended up! he scolds her. Angrily he looks up and then looks ahead, and she replies gently, I didn't decide it was Bappa! I only listen to him.. Bappa saved your life, and showed me the way.. he pulls his lips to one side , looks down at her , and shakes his head.. and with a sigh moves off ,deeper into the forest moving through the foliage, as he looks ahead.. she pulls up her chunni and watches him leave in a huff.. he walks through the thick greenery raising his folded leg, inching his way ahead , leaving her behind.. forlorn she looks at his angry face through the greenery.. he turns and looks back at her with his face sided.. then with a scowl he cocks his head and orders her to follow him.. Naku looks open mouthed.. episode ends, Hamlet53~26.2.14

So thus begins the forest track.. it's clearly geared towards ensuring quality time between the two protagonists.

ForNaku it's a dream come true to have him beside her.. all by himself, away from domestic politics.

For Dutta, it's misery to discover that he unarmed, amidst danger..

It's amusing to see he ends up hanging from the branch of a tree.. reminds me of another , comical situation where he hangs from a ceiling fan.. may be, the aim is to provide some comic relief at the expensive of the mighty Dutta.

Whichever way I look at the scenario, it is incredible that they survive the fall.. yet they appear helpless in the wilderness ,left totally at the mercy at the law of the jungle. How will they use their independent skills to survive is yet to be seen? will it mean they will bring about certain adjustments in their personalities?

N.B~ many thanks, for reading the previous WUs, uwith, fassben, warrie ,tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode baji sending off babji sethji his assumption phone alive to bhau alive made me smile and evil trio consoling aayi or say cursing nakku and dutta worried for nakku but after seeing her his face glowed with happiness and nakku in dutta arms so now chase and romance begins
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
episode: 130.. sorry for being late hammie u were superfast with ur next ud so I got caught out.
as u said last anno k she will open her gob in this one. well she let it go full speed.
Its Nakku no matter how much pain she had to endure on herself from him she would take it without uttering a word, but when it comes to his well being she always decides herself and lets no one change her mind wrongly or rightly, PHIR toh who apnay baap ki bhi nahin sunti. and will not stay quiet as she proved even DUTTA had no say in it. I also think this is the first time she defied him. thanks hammie . will be back late for next.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

episode: 130..
oyee me was wondering where you were?
sorry for being late hammie u were superfast with ur next ud so I got caught out.
slowing down.. okkk.. have to do next one not yet though

as u said last anno k she will open her gob in this one. well she let it go full speed. chataar chataar.. guz bhar ke zabaan..
Its Nakku no matter how much pain she had to endure on herself from him she would take it without uttering a word, but when it comes to his well being she always decides herself and lets no one change her mind wrongly or rightly, 👏 thek bole !
PHIR toh who apnay baap ki bhi nahin sunti. 😆😆 haaahooo woh bawada! hiccup!

and will not stay quiet as she proved even DUTTA had no say in it. I also think this is the first time she defied him. thanks hammie . will be back late for next.
he gives a great comment regarding her decision. you probably know about it.. thanks for reading and commenting tha' much love hammie hummm dosra pe comment karien..