thank you photo: thank you ff42b6de.gifhi hamlet
fab ud...naku kept her composure ...inspite of harsh treatment
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dlse
wonderful ud...sad for naku...

naku's testing her real mettle has began now.. from now on she grows stronger much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

hi bart
Couldnt wait to say a few words ๐Ÿ˜ณ I could read/watch these two episodes any number of times.. If the last episode was all about dutta n his misplaced self atonement/judgement, naku stole the show in this one with silence. Graceful, pure, unwavering in her beliefs n yet strong with the inner strength to withstand the pain n rejection. She was thankfully not shown wailing or even shedding tears, not even anger. She stole my heart in her silent conviction to gracefully accept rejection n moveon. Woaw thats such a ๐Ÿ˜ƒpowerful act, a lesson to learn indeed. waste of time he is.. but she and her loving him.. i reckon she sees him as her knight/saviour.. Also What a deadly combo the duo are.. if one was all about brutal physical strength, power, charisma the other was all about quiet conviction, inner strength n endless patience n perseverance.yes well put bart..

Babi even thou had every right to be enraged ultimately had to bow to naku. Afterall it was a matter of heart n not a marriage with a pre-nuptial agreement. babi is sensitive to naku and her current status i.e married daughter
AS,s character has lived upto the reputation of being weak, inept n unbecoming of an elderly person.. the less said the better. So is ganpat, no surprises there too but baji disappointed me. He didnt find it one bit uncomfortable buyin bachelorhood for his bhao, insensitive n objectionable act totally. Also the disappoint stems from the fact that he was mostly shown just following dutta,s orders, in a way subserviant to dutta rather than having the mettle or the strength to show his "friend" the mirror, pity ๐Ÿ˜’ Awaiting ur strong rebuttal on this for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒno rebuttal you are entitled to your opinion..
Thank you hammie for the annotations n the update your are welcome , my pleasure.. thanks for your comment, much love hammie

@twinky.. Best wishes for the examinations, will miss your shots n gifs but you concentrate on the task at hand, take care

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi My sweetest lion๐Ÿค— hi twinky read this after your exam..
Awww hammieee lion..๐Ÿค—..Thanks sooo much for your sweeet wishes & advices dear.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...It means a lot to me
โค๏ธ...Awww hammieee.โค๏ธ.Thanks a ton for your energetic song dear.โค๏ธ...Its like an enery boosterโค๏ธ...loved the lyrics dear..โค๏ธ...Dil khush kar Ditta..โค๏ธ..Sweeet hammiee lion.๐Ÿค—...Miss you soo much dear..๐Ÿ˜ญ...miss your sweet dahaad too.๐Ÿ˜ญ...Sweeet thread & sweet friends๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...i know hammie lion is in a happy mood now.๐Ÿ˜›..Big relief from Twinky baby's torture.๐Ÿ˜›..uummh one week..๐Ÿ˜ญ.uummh my warriee is an innocent baby student..๐Ÿค—...Twinky Baby will return to your class with more naughtiness dear.๐Ÿ˜›.take care...baby will try to catch the sweet updates on her break times.๐Ÿค—...Big hug from twinky baby...๐Ÿค—
you have my prayers and blessings, now waiting for you to eturn in good time.. and iam pleased you liked the song it would make a great vm for dutta.. but pity i cannot make vms.. thanks for the baby images... much love twinks.. chin up and i'll be thinking of you hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

hi tha'
Dutta metes out punishments as he sees fit, he married Nakku not in a fit of rage but after drinking, thinking then deciding how to punish BOTH of them... this time he thinks hard again not only justice for victims but for imprisoning a whole family without solid proof and reward for their good deed also how best to punish the perpetrator.
he's not 100% sure of her innocence so he could except her in his life or give her a choice even... based on innocent until proven guilty he makes a decision to give them their freedom and punish HIMSELF.
valid point... alchol.. accentuates emotions, rage. depression.. what ever , that's why, a sane decision is hardly expected.. this drinking will be an issue later on.. he will do things then.. vomit emotionally.. but revert back to his mental illness..
As dutta walks into the room, he's not a happy man he sees the empty spaces where her things used to be now this room is prison to an empty life... A LIFE SENTENCE OF LONELINESS is given, like when judge breaks a pen after giving the death sentence Dutta walks over the sindoor, to confirm he will never have a chance to live like a married man... no one is ever going to convince him to walk into a mandap again... Dutta has done justice... given punishment befitting his crime in his eyes.
here kala is the winner.. she got what she wanted.. her prediction was correct.. she is the hero of LTL.. DUTTA IS THE MALE face.. only.. dare say with a donkey brain..but horse power..
CVS let us down badly again by not letting Baji speak some sense into Dutta, as was shown b4, he could influence Dutta,give advice where needed... he did put his little doubts in DUtta's mind, but mayb wasn't convinced enough himself to argue Nakku's case properly.
baji will always be seen by me as a male in dutta's household whom dutta shared a blood brother relationship..baji was there.. as a shoulder.. pity never needed to cry on it.. but do men do that?? iam not sure..
AS the less said the better shows a typical indian MIL, who has 3 daughters of her own yet not understanding Babi's pain, unwilling to admit any wrong doing adding salt to Babi's wounds by giving her ameagre parting gift and a pathetic apology ๐Ÿ˜ก didn't befit an influential lady to whom people came to seek justice as was implied and given the title of village AS. thank u Hammie for your brilliant ud. mera omment kuch inadequate lagta hai uskay samnay but hum nikammay log hain koi talent nahin with words like u.
thank you for your brilliant thoughts.. the drinking one was quite key a point you brought out.. kala thek bole.. nasha mein lagan kiya dutta ne.. i have to agree with her on second thought.. the man was drunk.. even though he forced the rituals to happen.. this cannot be a marriage..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• its that naku! she went by the authenticity of the rituals and proceedings..
twinky thinking of u so included THIS [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVYuFUA5qw[/YOUTUBE]
may u get top marks in your exams like u do on the forum for being a 1st class super duper student.
LOVED the song tha' never heard it, never saw the film.. thanks for reading and commenting tha' good to hear from you.. much love hammie..
@ bharti loved your comment.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie:) hummm ..you still awake to read my annotation? how can i disappoint you warrie.. ummh woh teri twinky not here so going to make a effort..ufff to be nice to you..

lucky you enjoying the bestest phase of ltl. ..i love these episodes to core...One of the most dignified partition is taking place nice phrase. reminded me of independence day par woh tu August mein hai๐Ÿ˜› ...i was actually stunned by naku, s silence she didn't moan or cry but gracefully accepted his decision without any complaints showing how unconditional her love was...bewakoof hai.. why cant she say Excuse me?Spare me!

AS is once again proving to be a pendulum...now when her son has forgiven her she is good otherwise she wasn't. ..agree with you completely that they are clearing their conscious by just asking forgiveness ...without thinking how much their actions had hurt the other person...ganpat arrrgghh less said the better about him man with zero dignity and self respect who is happily taking money on his daughter, s name without thinking what price actually his daughter had paid ..
warda uske beti nehin hai naku.. she is soni ke murghi! the scene was done cleverly.. offering displacement money on behalf of bhau.. compensation.. so ganpat took it.. money was the need of the hour.. waise bhi made that dutta look good..
Dutta uff still confused ...but love the whole scene in his room best one of this episode ...The way he is getting restless already lol I think the struggle already started to let her go or what because I don't think right now he was anywhere considering to stop her...i loved how he unconsciously said that hmmm when she called him saab as if he was already occupied by her thoughts and there she was.
the question is warrie is it his conscience or is he in love.. i think its his conscience..
naku won the show with her silence ...she doesn't need any words to convey her message her silence did all the talking ...He too is definitely shaken by it...not a single question or complaint ...are you for real nakusha ๐Ÿ‘..she knows her words will fall on deaf ears.. naku knows he doesn't love her.. not yet..
How her silence affected dutta it reminds me of an u rdu verse
"usay meri chup nay rula diya jisay guftugu main kamaal tha" wow ๐Ÿ‘after ages you delved into poetry..thank you for including this in your comment..
It says [ the one who was master of words came down to his knees due to my silence] hain? when was dutta a master of words?he just roarsss and growls.. haan but he may talk to baji.. mind you ye woh naku hai ju chup nehi rehte dutta ke samna.. in that respect her silence was sad...
Thanks a lot hammie enjoyed every word of your update and your analysis.
thanks warrie for your point of views.. am late in ud but you know the reason.. will try o catch up ,am shamefully behind in my wu.. much love hammie.. gn... sau ja ..๐Ÿ˜† ab..
hammie glaring at you now.. tra!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

thank you photo: thank you ff42b6de.gifhi hamlet
fab ud...naku kept her composure ...inspite of harsh treatment
hi mirage , good to see you..again.. glad you liked the wu.. cannot say these are my favorite ones.. made marriage a joke..that's why.. thanks for the lovely image and your comment much love hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 128

6th July 2010

Dutta's room

Episode picks up from the point,where Dutta looks at Naku standing before him.. returning his locket/her mangalsutra back to him.He looks , perhaps surprised at her action.. it's almost a sort of expression , when one unexpectedly , comes across in reality the person who was being thought of..on second thought, he stands with his arms on his waist.. ready to defend himself.. against her docile manner. From her face, his eyes move and fix on the object she returns.. FB, Dutta putting his locket around her neck as a mangalsutra.. don't consider this a symbol of our nuptial bond but think of it as a garrotte!..with a scowl he looks at her calm face behind the dangling mangalsutra... Naku says, all the people in this neighbourhood, day and night..consider you as a demi god.. as benevolent, Dutta rolls his eyes unimpressed.. Naku continues, you have set free this girl from the gallows, I can never repay this favour of yours .. Dutta flares his nostrils ..Naku now, replies tersely in the language he spoke to her in a previous episode where he too refers to being forever indebted to her for saving his and his family's life..it's like they are a pair of two strangers who once were known to each other.. Dutta just curtly spreads his palm towards her and she smoothly places the mangulsutra in his palm..Naku's eyes wait for his to response, but his mouth stays tightly closed.. as he lowers his eyes, she turns her face, then her body..his palm closes over the mangulsutra, she walks silently out of his room.. he watches her briefly as she leaves, and then he too turns his body away from the door..One act of returning something borrowed, that which was in one way hers, but then not hers also.. thus ends the marriage within seconds.. but he continues to visually watch this act of hers.. literally walking out of his life.. Naku is taking the tip he gave her.. move on.. his palm loosens up and the chain slips out of it, as her head disappears down the stairs..he lets go of the mangalsutra and it ends up on the floor near his boot. He looks on empty handed with a blank expression..

Farewell Kishore

Kishore prays before the deity. He turns around and finds Naku and Babi.. waiting for him. Naku although tearful, but with a smile begins, I have lost.. Kishore's face twists in pain... Naku admits, may be my love wasn't strong enough? He sighs and moves his head and then looks at her intently, if you have lost, then I will surely question god, oh god! if Naku's love is not genuine ,then whose is? Naku's face melts with gratitude as she continues, in this household, you were my support, you were the one who gave me the strength, I will never forget your kind favour.. and she bends to touch his feet out of respect. Kishore prevents her from doing so, no Naku don't do this! he blesses her on the head and says, a sister does not touch her brother's feet.. no not at all.. I never wanted you to leave this house. Whatever, but you were the only hope.. his voices falters, I won't be able to see you go.. but Naku, my blessings will always remain with you, may god continue to build, your strength and trust by his grace.. Naku weeps and both mother and daughter fold their hands and bid fare well to Kishore..

Kala's den

As anticipated, three champagne flutes clink to celebrate victory. Today is our victory celebration day so drink up! she smiles.. Leela sneers, god alone knows how many times we conspired to get that dusky Naku kicked out of this house! and today she is finally leaving forever! Roops replies, yes Tai! now life will be so peaceful. Leela says ,lets drink to a good life! Roops mocks Naku, dark face with a dark destiny! now out of this house! they ridicule and laugh. Kala turns and suddenly notices..Naku standing In the door way.. listening to their hurtful words. Kala looks at her like a hungry animal.. Naku looks at champagne flutes.. in their hands. Roops looks at her face and wonders what Naku thinks about them? but Kala,Naku hater demon, smiles and sneers, look whose here! Roops scoffs, oh do come in Nakusha ji! can I offer you one peg too? Leela interrupts, no Roops! she is in the habit of waiting at the door with clasped hands! let her stay there. Kala looks up from where she sits on her settee, hey Leela, why are you talking in this manner? she is our Dutta Bhau's ex wife.. she does not permission to enter! come on in! if I had velvet carpets I would have laid them out for you, do sit down.. she jeers, as Naku stands with her head lowered slowly she walks toward's Kala who smiles at her mockingly... this is what you wanted? you became Bhau's wife! with great pride had said ,when Bhau tells me to leave I'll go! hope you got your wish.. now that Bhau has kicked you out.. god granted this prayer of yours too! go now! you're free! she mocks Naku who looks down at her boldly. Kala continues, Bhau has snatched away everything from you! your mangalsutra, your husband,.. stoically Naku faces their mocking and hurtful words and body language and then speaks, Tai, I am a simple girl, to play shrewd games and make clever moves are beyond my nature, I only know one thing and that is, because of me another should not be troubled, I never wished to be a thorn in another's side... but even so, if I have unknowingly have caused you grief, then consider me younger than you ,and please forgive me.. all the days I spent with you I shall remember.. this house has granted many favours to me. I shall pray to Bappa that all of remain happy always.. she folds her hand bids farewell and leaves.. the evil trio probably don't know what's hit them. Kala turns her head to see Naku leave... Leela comments, did she come to apologize or to taunt us? Kala replies calmly with drink in hand, whatever she came to do? what difference does it make now! she's leaving! and she sips her champagne and rolls it in her mouth.

Babi with Baji

Baji tells his BG to see if the car has arrived. Babi comes in to the lounge, quietly as Baji puts his phone to his ear.. he approaches her with a friendly smile, hey Babi kaki you? he walks toward her , but Babi looks at him coldly..quite rightly too as he too turned against her family..Baji though is ensuring that the family leaves on amicable terms according to his bhau's wishes..

Babi faces Baji.. the family dining table in the back ground between them , as if a reminder that Babi was the kitchen in charge in this household.. Baji moves towards her , you're not ready yet? Babi pulls a face.. checks her tears and Baji says sensitively , I know you all have grown attached to this house.. and Babi glares at him.. I know you're feeling bad about leaving this place, he says with a small smile and Babi stares at his face, yes! she replies .. you know everything Baji , but you still can't see that someone is being oppressed! your Bhau has been very just with my daughter ,she complains..Baji replies , nervously, kaki I am aware of everything, that Bhau has been unjust, but the same mistake he is trying to rectify! you people mustn't worry , as your food, shelter and clothing has been taken care of by Bhau yess!, Babi forces a sad smile, oh he's done us a great favour! he's a king your Bhau! goes around professing to be a follower of fair play and justice! but he has wronged my daughter! weeps Babi .. and Baji listens to her tongue tied.. and she carries on, he's been very impulsive and irrational with her! in rage he married her! and now in the name of justice he's set her free! who behave this way? have you seen such a situation anywhere else? answer me Baji ! she protests.. he's does as he pleases and my daughter has to suffer! what is my daughter's mistake? only that she loves Bhau! my daughter is exceptional, she suffered all his atrocities , so she could bring light into his life, but your Bhau couldn't see that light and snuffed it out! he'll regret it! this is a mother word, he broke my daughter's heart! hurt a mother's spirit! he'll never be happy! never be happy she curses.. and holds her head and speds out of PN off crying , leaving behind a shell shocked Baji...

Leaving Patil Nivas

Naku's family stands beside Dutta 's people carrier, ready to leave. Dutta's sisters, his mother, Baji and Sudarshan too stand to see Naku's family off. Baji packs their stuff in the boot. The sisters watch in great delight, Naku's degradation. Baji asks where is Ganpat?. Babi replies, he's gone ahead, it's a new city, so he's looking into arranging for accommodation ..Baji nods, and the evil trio wait like vultures looking at dead carcass ,ready to scavenge ..Naku joins her mother.. she looks preoccupied. The sisters and Sudarshan study Naku's face.. it's clear she waits for someone.. Babi and Baji look at Naku's eyes, that turn to the front entrance. Naku paces slowly and then collects her green trunk as she walks past his family. Once again she looks at the entrance of Patil Nivas in the hope he might just come for a final farewell . Sudarshan hurries her along , come on why are you waiting here? your luggage is in the boot of the car, so you too go to the car now..the sisters smirk at Naku's disappointment Sudarshan sneers at her , you've said what you had to say , heard what you had to hear, did what you had to do, now what else is left? Leela mocks, she thinks Bhau will come and make her sit in the car. Babi moves protectively towards her daughter and feels her shoulder, come let's go.. no need to stop here.. we're going far from this place.. come on hurry up, she tells Naku.. Kala.. the Naku hater demon! looks on waiting for Naku and Babi interaction. Babi finally makes Naku move and they proceed to the waiting vehicle.. Aye Sahib is morose.. but the evil trio and Sudarshan smile! Babi opens the car door and gets into the white car..Naku goes to the front passenger seat, waits and then gets in..Baji sits in the driver's seat and shuts his door.. Baji and Sethji sit at the rear car seat.. Baji gives Naku's sad face a quick gaze. Baji , puts the key in ignition slot and starts the car ..wait! comes Dutta's command. Baji turns his head.. Naku's heart misses a beat as again his voice, repeats, wait!... Kala face twists in shock; Sudarshan suffers a jolt! Dutta stands beside his three sisters.. tall and sober, he face looks at the white car which holds Naku, episode ends.. Hamlet53~24 .2.14

The episode is about, leave-taking, parting and good bye... farewells

Dutta and Naku scene, verges on a note of admiration , gratitude, respect and above all love.. all this, which Naku has for Dutta..

For Dutta , it is about, perplexity, raging stubbornness and finally.. dismissal..

Naku returns his locket he lent her.. it was a debt she owed him.. she pays of her due, and Dutta accepts her final payment.. and this account now stands terminated.

Kishore, Naku's farewell is endearing. Based on spiritual encouragement and ,moral steadfastness... that which has a lasting effect..

With Dutta's sisters.. it is good riddance to bad rubbish! on their part for Naku.. for Naku to subject herself yet again to their ongoing corrosive ridicule and stay unscathed! is a moral victory! she overcomes the right to hate and replaces it by parting blessings for them..

Babi's interlude with Baji gives her the needed opportunity to vent off! and so she does just that.. as a mother she gets to comment on how her daughter ris treated by the supposedly just demi god of Patil Vadi..Naku, discouraged her to confront Dutta, but for Babi the next best thing was to sound off to the one closest to Bhau.. his right hand man Baji.. Baji does show some sensitivity, and did what he does best! support his Bhau..although Baji seems ineffective in terms of reversing Dutta's decision about displacing this family and wrecking his marriage.. he still is loyal to Dutta in comparison with the evil trio..

N.B thanks for reading the previous WU.dilse, fassben,twinks, tha', bart, warrie, tammy,mirage..

Many pardons for the delay in wu.. there is a back log.. still have to do Thursday/Friday.. will whizz through them tomm.. have not seen them myself..

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u hammie for the ud late or not u still do a great job๐Ÿ‘ . in this episode, Dutta accepts the return of the locket in silence the same way as Nakku had accepted his decision to end their union her parting words were meant to make him feel better , to relieve him of any burden he might feel at the injustice of the whole situation... he was not expecting this from her...he was maybe preparing for a last bhashan or thought she would go without seeing him, but our Nakku came and floored him with her dignity. looking forward to next whenever u can manage.
twinkle
"Good Luck"
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode dutta staring at mangalsutra and shoked at nakku deed to return it babi finally telling baji that his bhau also making mistakes idiot baji tonguetied evil trio celebrating nakku farevell kishore nakku scene fab family goodbye to nakku but dutta coming in between to go with them