Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tahera57

thanks for the ud hammie, enjoyed reading it , I wrote a long comment, then clicked wrong place and lost it, Ive got people coming any min. so cant rewrite same . mayb next time . got to cook food.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awwwh tahera I know this feeling it had happened with me many times that long comments are gone couple of days back twinky to had some issue ๐Ÿ˜”
Have good time with your guests and enjoy good meal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the ud hammie, enjoyed reading it , I wrote a long comment, then clicked wrong place and lost it, Ive got people coming any min. so cant rewrite same . mayb next time . got to cook food.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tahera, Its a shame we missed reading your take on one of the brilliant top notch episodes.. Kuch zyada hi guests arahe hai tere ghar pe, when will u invite me kanjoos .. I promise to behave n help you in cooking ๐Ÿ˜† Only vegetarian plzzz ๐Ÿ˜†

@hammie
You have pretty much summed up in your footnote the essence of the episode.. It was all about dutta and his limited ability to decipher things. He was brutally honest, downright humble n sincerely apologetic. He thought by letting her go he would undo the damage to a great extent without realising naku,s true feelings, pyar ke mamle mein zero jo tha up n til he lost his eyesight. Unlike others me not good in words to describe my feelings for this episode. It was Just too good, BRILLIANT! N ofcourse how can i forget the kaminey song,
Thank you hammie for the superlative footnote, agree with every word
@warda. Luv your interesting take, you highlight very well naku,s pov, i cannot see anyone except dutta, bechara gadha jo hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Twinky good luck for your semester exams...do well dear friend I'm sure you will make us proud ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will be praying for your success ...All the best:)
Going to miss ltl shots you used to post...hopefully we will get you back in full form soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
tahera57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Awwwh tahera I know this feeling it had happened with me many times that long comments are gone couple of days back twinky to had some issue ๐Ÿ˜”
Have good time with your guests and enjoy good meal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks warda for understanding I thought k hammie next ud kar degi and my comment won't be in time.
while I was writing I thought I heard the buzzer, so jaldi main uthnay k saath hi ekdum kahin haath touch hua and kapoot! ๐Ÿ˜ก all gone so annoyed in my own opinion it was a good and different ab toh yaad bhi nahin kiya tha.. I enjoy reading your comments on all posts please cont with your reg presence.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tahera57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

tahera, Its a shame we missed reading your take on one of the brilliant top notch episodes.. Kuch zyada hi guests arahe hai tere ghar pe, when will u invite me kanjoos .. I promise to behave n help you in cooking ๐Ÿ˜† Only vegetarian plzzz ๐Ÿ˜†

@hammie
You have pretty much summed up in your footnote the essence of the episode.. It was all about dutta and his limited ability to decipher things. He was brutally honest, downright humble n sincerely apologetic. He thought by letting her go he would undo the damage to a great extent without realising naku,s true feelings, pyar ke mamle mein zero jo tha up n til he lost his eyesight. Unlike others me not good in words to describe my feelings for this episode. It was Just too good, BRILLIANT! N ofcourse how can i forget the kaminey song,
@warda. Luv your interesting take, you highlight very well naku,s pov, i cannot see anyone except dutta, bechara gadha jo hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ blue hain whats this meray ghar ki chicken not good enough for u๐Ÿ˜ญapnay ghar chicken biryani aur yahan mujhay veggie khana pakanay ki help karogi! wah kesi kaam chor dost ho๐Ÿ˜ก. fatafutt sabzi bana ki jaan chudhaany ki baat karti hai.
aur ye kiya matlab hai tumahara zyada guests? yahan koi rishta waghera ki baat toh chal nahin rahi jo roz roz guest aanay se main tang aa jaoongi?
apna raaj hai jiska dil karay jab aajatay hain, me love company any day anytime.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie๐Ÿค— twinks its great to come to this wu and hear my song playing well done for adding it in.. i didnt post vm because warrie cannot come to the thread..
Awee Such a lovely update dear.โค๏ธ..Its such a treat to read your lovely update with your zabardast foot note & analysisโค๏ธ...Really fabulous.โค๏ธ.Hats off to you Hammieee lion๐Ÿค—...Dutta has changed his mind & free Naku from all the relationship๐Ÿ˜ญ...Bad Dutta He has given more pain to Naku...Loved the update sooo much dearโค๏ธ..Thanks soo much for your zabardast update our sweetest Hammie lion.๐Ÿค—.Baby will make her favourite shots after her exams dear.๐Ÿ˜ณ.Take care...Always love your update soo much..โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—.Soo sweet of you...Baby missing her Warriee soo much๐Ÿ˜ญ...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Update soon...Big hug from twinky baby๐Ÿค—

thanks for the brilliant shots... the FB a found a waste of time, like fillers.. but didn't mind the song.. listen twinks will miss you a lot .. revise , eat properly and take breaks much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hi tha' no problem . tu ja kitchen mein and make some food.. ummh i can smell great food ohh btw i am a roti person... beech mein anchor butter... ohh btw warda is great in cooking.. jab dekho kitchen mein... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Episode 126 :

Hi hammie โ˜บ๏ธ *giving an innocent look* roarrr.. and me looking the other way where were you all this time?
I can imagine the look on your face hehe Maaf kar dou ab tu dutta ne bhi Maaf kar diya hai ๐Ÿ˜›
humm woh dutta gadha hai! but iam an elephant that never forgets..
Oki so This one has to be one of the most finest episode of ltl it's the first step dutta has taken towards naku atleast considering her not a foe ...and you have done so much justice with your side note nothing could explain it better than that it was an awesome read...and agree with you both dutta and baaji are still in a delusion about nakuz truth *epic face palm for both friends*๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†you mean you saying "spare me".. hayee, wish i could see you do that! waise have to say naku ne sixer mera dono mard pe hawi!

lol no just kidding well its difficult to read naku, s mind as much dutta is unpredictable and difficult to understand. ..i dont know sometimes he do things which makes me feel do we know him or how can we just digest his so stubborn and arrogant decisions pyaar ka buhat faida uthata hai yeh admi seriously sigh!!! kya dialogue bolte re tu.. dil se ..

I loved the brief conversation they had in their room they looked like husband wife there kind of newly weds who are adjusting or feeling uncomfortable talking to each other. ..nakushas confessions time and again that she loves him to such extent leave him spell bounded too I'm glad she is so expressive about her feelings ... mujhe tu desperate lagte hai.. i would rather she didn't repeat she loves him again and again.. he knows.. zaroorat nehi to drum it into him..she should back off .. seedha ho jaye ga.. donkey!

Kaminay song sequence again its so mesmerizing and loved the way how he looked at her and had to mention naku looked stunning in that red dress her sharp features looked amazing ...There is a strange calmness and serenity in patil niwas today when this song played it looked everything is motionless there except those two souls ...but only it was calm before the big Strom good point it was calm.. yes i too thought naku pretty lagte hai.

OMG he did what arrrgghh dutta sriram patil I want to ask you one question how much more you want to punish that innocent girl ...When you know parting from you is like death for her yet you are giving it to her like a prize ...This is not what I consider justice one day he decides to marry her and now once again he is standing alone giving the verdict you are free to go ...sigh where does nakusha stand in all this ...more so I feel sorry for her that the poor soul was dreaming something positive from him the little hint he gave saying we don't know what future holds for us make her believe he might accept her love you comment there is more about this in next wu.. do read it..

I can't wait to read the next episode I'm waiting for naku, s silent reply to him ...plzz post next part soon!!!
updating after annot, main bhi kal dekhta ,annoying episode hai.. thanks warrie for your great comment .. umnmh letting you off.. this time .. so watch it.. much love , hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

@hammie
thanks for your comments bart.. hope this is end of kaminey song filler.. i hated this episode the next one too is annoying.. i wonder if she was beautiful would that matter andd rich..?her being plain and poor seems to add to the twist of this story.. dutta i always felt has severe mental issues.. currently on tv there are many scenarios of angry young man who are cruel to their wife... and the wife is trying to reform the husband by her patient love..same BORING track.. enough of it.. ahhh but mishal.. now that's where the difference is.. mind you me and my cuz laugh.. he does go OTT WITH his ACTING some time.๐Ÿ˜† much love hammie.."mubarak ho naku jahanuummm"!๐Ÿคฃ

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Twinky good luck for your semester exams...do well dear friend I'm sure you will make us proud ๐Ÿ˜Š

Will be praying for your success ...All the best:)
Going to miss ltl shots you used to post...hopefully we will get you back in full form soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanksss warrie๐Ÿ˜› for reminding me. good lardki.. roarrr