Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 227

2nd December 2010

Baji at Chaskar's adda

Baji rushes down the stairs and calls out for Bhau and Naku! casts his eyes around the empty warehouse.. and notices the punctured tyres of the jeeps! frustrated he calls for Dutta again and then finally leaves the warehouse.

Patil Nivas

The phone rings and Aye Sahib picks the phone up, it's Baji ringing from a pay phone, as his was smashed by Chaskar's men.He asks if Dutta and Naku had reached home? all are shocked, and Aye Sahib asks , Baji is Dutta not with you? where is he? Baji explains, I was chasing the enemy! when I returned, I found out that Naku and Dutta were both missing, so I thought they would have come home? Aye Sahib panics, Jagdambba! where can Dutta and Naku be?

At the riverside

Dutta and Naku stop at the riverside. Naku sits on a small boulder trying to gather in her curved palm scoops of water , then in a worm eaten leaf with a hole in it. Dutta stands in the water and scoops up water, splashes it across his face, then cleanses the blood and wound behind his head. Naku tries again to get a drink of water but fails. Dutta straightens up and she looks up him helplessly expecting him to give her a drink like he did in the forest when she was the dusky Naku. Dutta finally catches on to what she wants.. he snatches the large leaf from her hand, folds it in his palm, immerses in the river , scoops water in it,and pours the water out of the leaf into her cupped palms.. he glares at her as she looks up and gives him an innocent look. Eventually he scrunches the leaf up angrily and throws it aside... giving her a message via body language ,he doesn't care about her!

Patil Nivas

Aye Sahib looks anxious and Madhu says, mummy don't worry, Baji said that bhaiya and bhabi are fine, then what are you crying for? bhabi told me that once bhaiya and bhabi got lost in the forest , but they managed to get back safely, so this time too they will return safely, you don't stress. Madhu says what Kala and her gang don't want! Kala and the evil gang roll their eyes. Aye Sahib moans , I thought once Dutta and Naku get married things will be fine! but nothing is sorted! In fact everything is getting worse! since the day this wedding took place danger has been lurking around my son! I think whatever adversity is happening it's all due to Naku! she cries.. the evil gang looks smug.. Aye Sahib has turned against Naku!.. Aye Sahib leaves crying and Madhu runs after her to give support.

Kala sounds off to Sudarshan and Leela, it's good to hope.. but if that hope turns out to be fake then..

Tasha in forest

Dutta walks ahead with a scowl.. suddenly Dutta sees a guy on a motor bike. Dutta yells hey! and runs after him for a ride.. but the man drives off! Naku steps on a rock ,trips and falls! Saaab!she yells and Dutta turns and runs to see her rolling into the ditch! he jumps into it and grabs her on her side.. leans over her.. lying on the soil she looks up at him leaning over her.. first scene of such close proximity between the two..

he seems shaken but asks , are you hurt? She closes her eyes and with a blissful smile shakes her head.. and whispers, I am fine Saab.. he stares at her then roars , can't you watch where you're going! annoyed he sits her up makes her steady, then in a mood stands up unconcerned! and looks around, Naku remembers he likes her to ask for his pardon ..so she says. Saab forgive me! on my account you have a lot of bother! he hears it then bends to pick up a sturdy branch and pushes it into the soft soil.. so she can use it to haul herself out of the ditch. Naku looks at it and then pushes it aside in a huff and gets herself up ,ensuring her shot shoulder is covered by her sari pallu.

Kala's room

Kala sits in her room drinking, looking at a plate of tandoori chicken.. Sudarshan and Leela turn up and he says, wow, there's a celebration going on here! Sudarshan helps himself to a drink. Leela says Tai! Bhau and Naku are together yet again! now if this time too, like before they fell in love with each other in some forest? ..are game will surely come to an end! Sudarshan says , Tai your thinking has always been an enigma for me, I am not sure exactly what you want ? Dutta Bhau's defeat or Dutta shriram patil's death! Kala says, noo my dear brother in law , I don't want Dutta shriram patils death! I want to weaken him systmatically.. I want to see such a day in his life when he is completely isolated! and she pours him a drink and asks, now you brother in law, have to do something for me.. find out about Chaskar! who is this man who has given Dutta Bhau a hard time? you never know he might be of some use to us in future. Leela, protests,forget about Chaskar for the moment, let's worry about where Dutta and Naku are? Kala glares at Leela and says, want some chicken? leave the slaughtering of the sheep to me! understand?

Tasha in the forest

Both follow a foot path in the forest, hoping to find the main road . Dutta holds his wrist in pain and Naku follows him weakly , her pallu covers her wound.

Suddenly Baji turns up in the jeep.. Dutta gives him a dirty look.. and Baji looks at Dutta sheepishly.. Baji looks at Naku much relieved , as she stands behind Dutta.

Suddenly Baji sees Naku losing her balance and collapsing on the ground.. he yells Naku! and jumps out of the jeep and yells, Dutta turns too and sees Naku on the ground her wound exposed! He is shocked to see her and turns towards her having FBs when she first saved him; gave her blood to him to save his life; saving him from being poisoned in the mandir; Naku tying a bandage around his wound in the forest, cleaning his wound at home..

Dutta runs to her , pulls her fainted body up from her shoulders and eventually hauls her in his arms. He is disturbed, his face twisted in pain.. as he looks down at the fainted and wounded Naku. Baji smiles at his Bhau' attention to his wife Naku..

At the hospital

Aye Sahib asks at reception, where her son was? was he alright? The receptionist says, no Bhau hasn't come here.. Aye sahib says ,Baji had given her the address of this hospital. Suddenly Dutta comes incarrying Naku in his arms, yelling doctor! Baji yells for a stretcher! Dutta's family is in shock to see them. doctor! yells Dutta frantically, he looks at an unconscious Naku in his arms..ayeee doctor!.. finally a stretcher arrives, and she is laid on it , Dutta is going mad, where is your doctor? . Kala is highly upset to see Bhau taking a keen interest in his wife. Aye Sahib runs to Dutta and says , are you alright Dutta? selfish woman only concerned about her son, not Naku.. Dutta looks down at Naku on the stretcher too upset to speak. Then Aye Sahib asks ,what happened to Nakusha? Dutta says nothing. Then Kala tries to be over clever , and Baji glares at her as she says, this is our vahini , Dutta Bhau's wife.,,nothing should happen to her. Doctor says, she's lost a lot of blood and her wound too is deep ,we'll have to operate. Kala is quietly delighted to hear the seriousness of the situation. doctor says to Dutta , I need a signature first. Dutta says desperately, you start the procedure first! I'll see to signature later on! The doctor says , due to loss of blood she has fainted, we need to operate but you need to fill the paperwork first. Dutta roars, grabs the doctor by his collar, hey doctor! you are saying your self the patient's condition is deteriorating! you can't waste time! I'll do your operation here right now!!! and I won't need any body's signature for that! got that!! Dutta glares at the doctor. Kala says, Dutta Bhau you calm down , I'll do the consent signature.. Dutta let's go off the doctor.. and Kala turns to Dutta , you brought Nakusha here , that's enough! doctor, I'll sign the papers. Let's go and Baji too orders the doctor come on then!

Naku is taken away to the operating room, and Dutta watches the bed being wheeled in and he looks.. all shook up. Kala sees him looking at the room.. Kala asks cunningly, Dutta Bhau how did all this happen? how did she get hurt so badly? He is silent ..and Kala asks, do you remember anything? I mean did she do something to herself? you can't trust this girl... Dutta at last ,makes Kala happy with his answer, now what this girl does or not, doesn't concern me in the least! Kala is well pleased by his answer!

Operating room

Doctor instructs the nurse ,check her BP and arrange for the blood transfusion. The doctor swabs her wound and she winces in pain. Saab! ..Naku calls out in pain. She asks the doctor, where is Saab? she tries to get up ,but is restrained to lie back. Naku , faints again.

Outside Aye Sahib asks Baji, Baji how did all this happen? how did Naku get hurt? Baji smiles and replies, Aye Sahib, I tried to dissuade Naku many times not to go, but her heart felt that Bhau's life was in danger! then what ? she dragged me there ! and saw that someone was taking an aim at Bhau, within a flash! she ran in front of Bhau and took the bullet herself!

Aye Sahib is shocked. Dutta too, along with Kala hears the complete report that Baji gave Aye Sahib, from far. Kala is happy ,but Dutta looks very grim faced.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 12 .7.14

N.B~ thanks very much for reading the previous WU, dilse, fassben, Naku, twinky, tammy.

Interesting episode.. outdoor shoot between tasha super! The highlight has to be the moments between Dutta and Naku.. he may be angry with her , but in his anger shows closeness and affection.. which becomes obvious , when he rushes to her side in the ditch! carries her in his arms to the hospital and creates a huge rumpus for immediate attention to her.

Aye Sahib, disappoints, in her bad mouthing of Naku, much to Kala's delight.

Kala's tongue bends people's ears, her mother's, brothers.. all this to isolate Naku ,plus Dutta.. again she reminds Dutta , this girl is shrewd, she has brought this upon herself to win him over. Kala's will use her family member's short sightedness to profit herself!

But Naku has snapped her up out of her complacency.. Naku is right when she say's, it's your time to fear now Kalavati.. but alas! in the next episode.. Naku will withdraw this threat too!

Trouble is , it's not easy to fight Kala , she looks, sounds and acts so good!

Sudarshan given the job of being Kala's snooping pup!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta anger nakku fain dutta worried taking her to hospital kala trying to manipullate aai but this incident will make aai trust nakku again all in hospital
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

dutta anger nakku fain dutta worried taking her to hospital kala trying to manipullate aai but this incident will make aai trust nakku again all in hospital
hi tammy , haan aye in next episode will trust naku.. this was thursday wala episode.. friday one yet to see.. kala tu, tauba tauba.. bahut corrupt hai.. lipstick dekhi tune mau lal like a vampire! poor doct...😆 .. here there is bold sign in A&E.. zero tolerance to manhandling and abusive actions against all staff..offenders will be prosecuted... ab dutta tu law unto himself!
much love hammie

Word Count: 1

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I enjoyed this episode...mostly for all the subtly.
Firstly, thank you Hammie, I (along with everyone else here) thoroughly appreciate all the time and effort you take to write up these updates-with such detail too :)

Secondly this episode; overall I enjoyed the variation, we got to see a lot of the characters today (although Room seems to have been busy for some time. My sister in law refers to Leela and Roop as Kala's Poosh (tail) and noted, one of her tails is missing today...) But yes back to the episode. We saw a little bit of everyone, AS, the sisters at home. Baji and his trusty Kale (Who has to be the MOST useless guard/security..I mean seriously it took him nearly all of yesterdays episode to walk from the outside gate to where AS was inside to tell her Baji just called me to tell me that Dutta and Naku are still missing...Me thinks he needs to hit the gym? ;0 ) but of course the most interesting was Tasha scenes.

So I shall start with that: I loved the mirroring of the 'water drinking' scene. Even if it did make me roll my eyes (seriously Naku, sometimes it's as though Dutta is taking care of a toddler) Nonetheless I loved the defiance of Naku as she refused to use the stick as aid to stand. But mostly the scene that had me laughing was how on Earth she managed to trip over a small rock and go rolling down the hills of Switzerland? (only in Indian soaps) the best part for me was when at first Dutta asks "are you ok?" ever so politely and with such care, but as soon as she tells him no, he changes and growls at her. LOL. I liked that. In fact that is why I like this show, the characters stay true to themselves, regardless of being in love/hating each other or even something else. I saw that response of Dutta as being true to his being. It is something he would say even if things were all hunky dory between them. Ok so may be not with that much spite but nonetheless I do recon he would say that. Of course the hospital bit had me smiling too, especially at how incompetent the doctor was: we need to operate but instead get my act together and ACTUALLY doing my job, I shall just keep reminding you of the fact that you need to sign some consent form. [Insert your own emoji here ;) I shall stick to my eye rolls]

Now to the others: Kala is and will probably always be one of my favourite characters. Apart from the fact that I do like Aashka, I find her to be the most interesting Vamp on tv. She isn't the typical 'female villain' albeit her choice of Lippy at times does reflect that: (I mean seriously which twilight film had she just walked out of in that episode, that sure did not look like gloss but blood on her lips) Her complexity and layered crudeness brings so much to the character. Naturally I think the casting is done well, especially when you counter balance the fact that Aashka has a naturally softer voice and not such a 'chalaaq' face.

AS: This woman is so fickle. Only yesterday she was regretting marrying her son to Naku and in the next episode she is back on the 'pro naku' bandwagon. Aye Aye Aye. Sidenote: how much blusher do they put on her? she is always so pink pink. It's kinda cute lol.

Leela and Mr Leela: I've decided to cal him Mr Leela, seen as in the dude clearly does not have any stand. What is his job? Stand and look shifty all day? flashing his milk teeth? (did he ever get any adult ones?) Either way you can see what I mean.

Baji: OK I have to get this off my chest. What is with his name? I get it is Bajirao. But everyone calls him Baji and to me Baji is sister. (sidenote: in fact this is one of the reasons that I was further intrigued by LTL all the crazy names, Babi, Bhau, Baji Sethji...seriously were the writers smoking something questionable when concocting the plot?) NOW onto him. He is one of my favourites. He reminds me of a puppy. So excited, jumping up and down, loyal to the end of his days. such is clearly more noticeable now, when Dutta is furious with him.

Overall, it was a good episode, even if it had it's questionable moments. I did enjoy it. All the characters have their place on the show and they fill those spaces well.

Once again thank you Hammie :)
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awee such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it soo much.❤️..baby will post all the updates shots after her exams.🤗.take care..soo sweet of you.🤗.Big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Naila
awee naila🤗
welcome to LTL thread...🤗...lovely post dear.❤️..Hammie also from UK...🤗...loved your comment..❤️.keep posting..👍🏼🤗.big hugs from Twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Warrie
Hi Warrie 🤗
Twinky baby waiting for your return..🤗..baby leaving now.😭🤗..miss you soo much dear..🤗.warrieee..🤗..just one more page dear.😉..where are you..????🤗...waiting to see you in new classroom...🤗..big teddy hugs from Twinky baby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hammie lion🤗
twinky baby can't wait dear🤗...ummm one more page remaining for new sweet thread....twinky baby dancing......

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

hi naila.. bibi! wah bhi wah! to see you ..chal waadiya to have you on this thread
I enjoyed this episode...mostly for all the subtly.

Firstly, thank you Hammie, I (along with everyone else here) thoroughly appreciate all the time and effort you take to write up these updates-with such detail too :)
yaar my own thread i put second place because of LTL..buri theran se hooked on the show,
Secondly this episode; overall I enjoyed the variation, we got to see a lot of the characters today (although Room seems to have been busy for some time. My sister in law refers to Leela and Roop as Kala's Poosh 🤣 seehi bole hain woh! (tail) and noted, one of her tails is missing today...) But yes back to the episode. We saw a little bit of everyone, AS, the sisters at home. Baji and his trusty Kale (Who has to be the MOST useless guard/security..I mean seriously it took him nearly all of yesterdays episode to walk from the outside gate to where AS was inside to tell her Baji just called me to tell me that Dutta and Naku are still missing...Me thinks he needs to hit the gym? ;0 ) but of course the most interesting was Tasha scenes.
haan kale! namoona hai , kuch maat dekho mau band rekho! still when it comes to BGs kale ka naam he aata hai .. and maybe damble? or am imaking this one up
So I shall start with that: I loved the mirroring of the 'water drinking' scene. Even if it did make me roll my eyes (seriously Naku, sometimes it's as though Dutta is taking care of a toddler)
really i thought she smothers him like his ammi or babbi jaan! waise she looked khubsoorat
Nonetheless I loved the defiance of Naku as she refused to use the stick as aid to stand. But mostly the scene that had me laughing was how on Earth she managed to trip over a small rock and go rolling down the hills of Switzerland? (only in Indian soaps) the best part for me was when at first Dutta asks "are you ok?" ever so politely and with such care, but as soon as she tells him no, he changes and growls at her. LOL.yeah and all the time he was checking her out.. mind you she too was giving him come hither looks..all the coy shake on her head .. mein thek hoon..
flirting .. kar rehe thi naku😛
I liked that. In fact that is why I like this show, the characters stay true to themselves, regardless of being in love/hating each other or even something else. I saw that response of Dutta as being true to his being. It is something he would say even if things were all hunky dory between them. Ok so may be not with that much spite but nonetheless I do recon he would say that. Of course the hospital bit had me smiling too, especially at how incompetent the doctor was: we need to operate but instead get my act together and ACTUALLY doing my job, I shall just keep reminding you of the fact that you need to sign some consent form. [Insert your own emoji here ;) I shall stick to my eye rolls] but i fell off my chair when dutta says main tera operation kar doon ga ,,and dont need naught signature🤣
Now to the others: Kala is and will probably always be one of my favourite characters. Apart from the fact that I do like Aashka, I find her to be the most interesting Vamp on tv. She isn't the typical 'female villain' albeit her choice of Lippy at times does reflect that: (I mean seriously which twilight film had she just walked out of in that episode, that sure did not look like gloss but blood on her lips) Her complexity and layered crudeness brings so much to the character. Naturally I think the casting is done well, especially when you counter balance the fact that Aashka has a naturally softer voice and not such a 'chalaaq' face.
yes kala sahib, bai sahib.. kala bhau! she is my fav too.. uske juhmke and lippys and sari, and hair do.. flamboyant.. after all jagga badmassh dutta bhau ke bahen hai..
AS: This woman is so fickle. Only yesterday she was regretting marrying her son to Naku and in the next episode she is back on the 'pro naku' bandwagon. Aye Aye Aye. Sidenote: how much blusher do they put on her? she is always so pink pink. It's kinda cute lol.
yes i too noticed lal gaals.
Leela and Mr Leela: 😆😆 too good!I've decided to cal him Mr Leela, seen as in the dude clearly does not have any stand. What is his job? Stand and look shifty all day? flashing his milk teeth? (did he ever get any adult ones?) Either way you can see what I mean.
yes i do toothy tiger.. waise only chikna of patil nivas.. babu style dressing up1
Baji: OK I have to get this off my chest. What is with his name? I get it is Bajirao. But everyone calls him Baji and to me Baji is sister.
🤣 haaa hooo. oh heck i have fallen off my chair.. briliant tooo good, haan urdu mein

(sidenote: in fact this is one of the reasons that I was further intrigued by LTL all the crazy names, Babi, Bhau, Baji Sethji...seriously were the writers smoking something questionable when concocting the plot?) NOW onto him. He is one of my favourites. He reminds me of a puppy. So excited, jumping up and down, loyal to the end of his days. such is clearly more noticeable now, when Dutta is furious with him. i loveee baji too , uske shkal dekhne wali hoti hai when bhau gives him dirty looks awww.. dutta always make baji cry...

Overall, it was a good episode, even if it had it's questionable moments. I did enjoy it. All the characters have their place on the show and they fill those spaces well.

Once again thank you Hammie :)
baat sun naila, thanks very much for your hilarious comment.. hope you enjoying the weather , yaar me going pagal 28 C.. 😃😃 good to see you much love hammie

Word Count: 1

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH Hammie, LOL. Love reading your comments. Yes Naku is always batting her eyelids and doing the whole 'come hither look' haha
I'm ok, I'm indoors today working on my research paper. It was VERY hot yesterday not sure about today, probably the same...although this is England, LOL, here Summer lasts only a couple of days and sunshine? What is that?

Oh I just remembered on the Baji front: I honestly crack up laughing all the time whenever he says his 'Ho' LMAO what are you? Santa's little helper? AND yes Baji his name will forever give me the giggles. In fact at times he behaves rather effeminately too ;)