Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -bharti-

helloo bart

I dont really blame AS as she in her desperation like babi just feared the worst n tripped that too at the last minute, a day before the wedding.. Now she sees the folly of it n takes it out on naku. Naku meanwhile has found her mettle, babi ki beti bangayi finally, whistle baja
Baji is unable to decide whether he wished to be a supporting brother to Naku or get back on the goodside of bhao... he does neither n has to be ordered by bhao ki baiko. khaash! naku hadnt feared dutta,s rage so much earlier n she probably wouldnt be so lonely in her battle. But both tasha,s luv had to go through this trial by fire. Also both had to get over their insecurities n weaknesses. wot rage? fickle mindedness of dutta
Chaskar the wanabe don is here, he brings much needed cheer, humour to an otherwise dreaded kalavati tracks. yeah iam pleased for a bit of action.. kala kala.. how great thou art!
Thank you hammie for your ongoing support to the show.
no problem bart.. but without your and a few others support iam happy to run it, although i do understand many forum members have read it all and seen it all before so what's the point.. but for the moment this is my thread..!😃 much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 226

1st December 2010

Dutta & Chaskar

Dutta puts his pouch of diamonds in his trouser pocket and continues to give Chaskar a freezing look. Chaskar looks at Dutta and slowly says Dutta Bhau, and moves his hand forward, hand shake? Dutta is firm faced, unsmilingly. Chaskar smiles waiting with open palm , Dutta lowers his eyes and then totally ignores the gesture. Chaskar is snubbed before all. Chaskar has to close his palm as he turns to his side kick, phattu! Wot yeah doing there's dirt on my imported bike I am going crazy! his side gives the bike a dust. Dutta by passes Chaskar who stands in his way.. but Chaskar spreads his palm for his share of the deal which Dutta has.Dutta looks at his palm ,and Chaskar gives an anticipatory smile, Dutta Bhau aren't you going to say thank you to me? Dutta gives him a glare and Chaskar says , I got your diamonds released from Dubai! and you secured the deal! without me! now without telling me how are you going to take away the diamonds? Dutta glare at him and turns his face to one side. giving the rest of the men a look behind him.. then he slowly turns to Chaskar and says icily , I don't think you realize who I am. Chaskar admits, I know you are a big shot! Dutta glares at him and Chaskar says, come Bhau let's sit and discuss the sale.. Dutta refuses to move and Chaskar turns to look at Dutta.. still standing, ready to leave. Chaskar comes back to Dutta and asks, now look here! for your purchase who put his neck on the line? and phattu calls out, you bhai who else? Chaskar shakes his neck and argues, for risking my life I need to get paid don't I ? tell you what shall we sit down calmly and negotiate how much is your share and what is mine! Dutta stays silent and gives him a dirty look. and Chaskar , says , seems to me you don't like the idea! look Bhau this deal is to take place how I want it, or I'll take the whole lot! and he claws his hand towards Dutta's pocket. Dutta looks at his clawed hand.. and gently takes out the velvet pouch of diamonds and says, you want to strike a deal with me don't you? hummm.. then Dutta runs his eyes around and checks out the presence of armed men, and says to Chaskar , come on then! and moves to the table, and announces to the dealers, my deal with you guys is finished, so you can go now. They leave.

Dutta stands,with the pouch clutched in his hand. Chaskar wonders what's going on.. Dutta turns looks at Chaskar and drops the diamond pouch on the table.. and turns and walks away from the table , turns and says to Chaskar, here are your diamonds! today if you so much as touch these diamonds , then I won't stop you and your phattu from leaving this place! Chaskar and Dutta both stare at each other. .and Chaskar takes off his ray bans and hangs them on his open collar, smiles and walks to a fixed blank faced Dutta, both men stand before each other and stare hard. Chaskar finally says, Dutta Bhau, I'll touch them and take the diamonds as well! but there's a big problem! how am I going to take such a heavy ,expensive bag all by myself? and then he gives a wolf whistle! .Bikers roll in! one after the other! from all directions and stand around Dutta and Chaskar. in a circle.. they vroom! around the two men and Chaskar says, they are ruthless men can hit you so hard.. and before he could finish Dutta grabs and squeezes his cheeks in with his hand ! and growls at Chaskar , may be you don't know that ten dogs together cannot make one lion! and Dutta strikes him and hurls Chaskar back on his men! and Chaskar yells at his men on bikes holding clubs get him! they attack Dutta and Dutta fights them off as Chaskar tries to get hold of the pouch on the table. Dutta bashes Chaskar! His men attack Dutta..

Kalay informs Baji , Bhau has gone to meet Chaskar... Baji is surprised as Chaskar he tells Naku in the jeep with him ,is some small time thief who dreams of setting himself in Bhau's territory as a don .. Baji says to Naku, she's making him run around for nothing as Bhau on his own is capable enough to tackle this insignificant minor thief Chaskar guy!

Fight between Dutta and Chaskar continues. Baji arrives in time and sees Bhau restrained by Chaskar's men..and Chaskar attacking him.. Baji tells Naku to wait in the jeep and goes to rescue Bhau.. Naku follows too and runs after Baji . Baji phones Kala for reinforcements. Naku screams Baji! Dutta is livid to see Naku he glares at her to leave! Baji is attacked by one of Chaskar's men. Baji tries to throw his gun to Bhau. Then Baji runs to Chaskar with a gun but Chaskar holds Dutta at gunpoint and Baji is ordered to drop his gun, Dutta roars at Chaskar. who mocks at Dutta, hey Bhau now you have fun with your friend while I shoot off with diamonds! Dutta doesn't let him and more fighting breaks out! both Dutta and Baji fight Chaskar and his men! then finally a man creeps down the stairs holding a shot gun and aims at Dutta ..

Naku spots him , yells Saab! ,runs , hears a bullet fire and stands before it and stops it reaching Dutta ! she is hit on her shoulder. Baji runs up the stairs ,chasing the man who took a shot at Dutta , missed but shot Naku imstead! Dutta is slammed on the head with a clubby Chaskar! Chaskar grabs the pouch on the table,urges his men, ok lets away,the jobs done! and absconds with the diamonds! Dutta with the blow to his head, collapses on the ground Naku too sit down against a wall shot! and covers her wound.

Eventually Dutta himself and stands up glaring angrily ready to attack her Naku. and walks past her in a anger.The tyres of his jeep and Baji's jeep are punctured..

Patil Nivas

Aye Sahib sits worried at the dinner table. kale tells her that Baji rang he said bring some men.. Kala looks content.. she knows Dutta is surrounded and in trouble she planned it. kale says before Baji could say where? the phone went dead.. I tried again but couldn't get through but seems Bhau's life is in danger. the evil gang is delighted.

Dutta & Naku

Dutta walks on the pathway. Naku follows him. Naku suggests, Saab .. let's wait here till Baji gets here.. and in pain he turns his head back to her and growls, did I ask for your advice? why the hell did you both come here? Naku mumbles , your life was in danger.. and he roars, and you are going to save my life? I have been in this trade for years! now you come along to rescue me ? I am not that weak! Blood trickles down his neck and Naku looks at his back lovingly.. Kala's words echo in Naku's mind , your Dutta has gone alone to meet his enemies! Go first and save your Saab.. Naku calls out Saab! you are bleeding can't we stop here? let's wait for Baji rao ,otherwise like before we'll get lost again. He growls at her, don't! come after me! if you have to go somewhere then go! otherwise don't follow me! he roars angrily.. Naku glares at his back defiantly..episode ends. Hamlet53 11.7.14

~~~~~~~~~~

Naku sees in actuality how dangerous Kala can be. That, Kala does not carry out her threats.

Naku proves that she is Dutta's protective shield .. by stopping the bullet aimed at Dutta by her own person.

Kala does her homework properly.. she knows all the crooks in the area and tends to use them whenever required to kill Dutta.. it's clear she wants Dutta's power and position both in the area.. it's not just his money it's his full persona she thirsts for..

Chaskar like Anna is peculiar in manner, funny, loud in a dangerous way.. with crisp individual dialects.. all this in comparison brings out Dutta's elegant cold blooded razor sharp manner.

In the final part of the episode.. Dutta and Naku appear such a stunning couple. The heart yearns for them to respond emotionally, be it by his rage or her fighting it! just continue your interaction! beautiful dreamy pair!

N.B~ thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben, jedy, Naku, bart, twinky, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oops nakku shot dutta don't know
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

oops nakku shot dutta don't know
😆 haaannn abhi se hi blind ho gaya hai.. kitna pretty couple ..i cant get over it saw episodesx2..
thanks for reading much love hammie.

Word Count: 0

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletwonderful udnaku & baji at one side tormented by one & all
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
chaskar ke entry aur dutta aur naku ka khojane ka darr...loved the episode😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse 😊
wonderful udnaku & baji at one side tormented by one & all

thanks for reading and commenting on the wu.. me to liking them. much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee naku you ah gaye😊

chaskar ke entry aur dutta aur naku ka khojane ka darr...loved the episode😊
chaskar.. maiila! too good.. and dutta /naku... normal .. he moody she Saabing!
much love hammie...

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
awesome update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..sooo sweet of you.🤗,..take care...big teddy hugs from Twinky baby...🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion🤗 roarrr... a big fat one!
awesome update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..sooo sweet of you.🤗,..take care...big teddy hugs from Twinky baby...🤗

so you showed up😆.. you welcome naughty gal.. phir checking the forum.. put your nose back in your books.. forum will be twinkling now birthday gal!
much love hammie..