Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 225

30th November 2010

Aye Sahib ,Kala, Naku

Miserably Aye Sahib moans, Dutta's happiness was always my intention. But it seems that he will continually be lacking the love of a woman ! Kala gives Naku a reminding look off, I determine Dutta and yours destiny!.. Aye Sahib continues, first it was Seema , then Supriya , now.. you.. she looks at Naku and says, today I feel betrayed by you and your Aye for hiding the truth from me. Kala delights as she has got her mother on her side. She moves towards her and says, Aye Sahib you called this girl Dutta Bhau's protective shield...today this very shield has inflicted such a blow at Bhau that it'll take him ages to recover! Naku walks to Aye Sahib, and all three women stand before Bappa's statue. Naku says, Aye Sahib, I wasn't aware that you considered me as Bhau's protective shield. I was ready to tell him the truth about myself before the wedding, but I ask you ,who stopped me from doing so? each time I was told that I should abide by the decision taken by the elders of the house...and today you feel that I am at fault, and no one trusts me! Aye Sahib you too consider me as the wrong doer. Well! people can throw accusations! but had you given me your blessings Aye sahib..they would have strengthened me. My mother says, if you get your elders blessings, it's like having Bappa's blessings too. But it's my ill luck that I wasn't able to win your trust. This fight is mine to deal with.. I'll make my own way, and she glares at Kala and then moves towards Bappa's statue. and speaks to it.. Bappa I am being blamed for ruining Saab's life..but I know that my love is true! and one day I shall prove it that I love Saab truly. She then turns to face Kala and Aye Sahib and says looking at Kala.. and even if people try , they cannot ruin Saab's life.

Annoyed Kala rasps, what are you trying to imply, that only you love Dutta Bhau? that I ,or Aye Sahib don't love him ? Naku replies, this I know that Aye Sahib loves Saab a lot , but it seems she doesn't trust my love for him! Aye Sahib is upset and Kala stirs, how dare you speak to Aye Sahib in this manner! and Aye Sahib suddenly leaves weeping. Kala looks at Naku and asks her, so you challenging me? Naku retorts, think as you may , my challenge or the strength of my true love. Naku turns to her god and declares, I have Bappa with me.. and I'll prove my truth surely! Bappa is testing me, but I'll love Saab forever! do you understand that Kalavati!

Naku glares at her.. and Kala hisses, a guttersnipe of a girl, dares to take my name! and she raises her palm to slap her Nakusha across the face! but Naku grabs her arm tightly in mid air! and both women give each other killing looks...as Naku overpowers Kala's strength and lowers her palm to her side. Naku mocks her, you are right Kalavati ! I am a guttersnipe and I have no problem returning to the gutter! I don't have anything to lose! my parents support! or my husband's love! it's you who needs to fear, for in your pride and arrogance you spewed the dirty truth about yourself! now you get scared , because this Nakusha can reveal your truth any time! and the day it happens it'll be your last day in this house! Kala narrows her eyes , and giggles, really? my last day? you challenging me Nakusha? Kalavati! ..why don't you go save your Saab first? then come and attack me. Naku gives her an angry look! and yells, whatever games you want to play, you play with me , you dare touch Saab! and you can't even imagine what Nakusha can do! I happen to be Babi's daughter! that Babi's who severed the arm of a police officer! if you play dirty games with Saab! watch it! and she points her finger threateningly in Kala's face, who scoffs her, ohh I am scared.. exactly what will you do? your Dutta has gone all on his own to meet his enemies! poor dear! isn't aware of the trap I've laid down for him..go ahead stop it if you can? Kala mocks a worried Naku...you didn't get me nor my conspiracies, how can you understand Kalavati...Kala sneers with the last laugh and walks off.. leaving Naku in fear. She turns to Bappa and prays.. for Dutta's safety.

Baji's room

Baji sits in his room, holding his gun. He looks miserable, recalls Dutta's voice, out of you and Naku who is the greater cheat? the award will be given to the first one to stab me, you know more about my wife than I do.

Baji!, naku calls as she comes in demanding to know where Dutta was? Baji says, what's it to you? Naku sounds desperate , tell me? she says, and he says , if I do tell you what would you know about our business? asking me where Bhau is? Bhau has gone to do a diamond deal! and these days he doesn't take me along! he doesn't like me ! and what am I doing here any way? swatting flies! Naku begs him , Baji take me there! Baji replies, what? have you lost your mind! I'll take you there? yesterday, did you see how Bhau was? if I take you there then Bhau will make me a dead meat for sure! Naku goes, Baji !please.. and he turns and yells, don't you get it? Bhau is running away from you! and here you are telling me to take you to him ! Naku recalls Kala's threat regarding Dutta's life in danger.. but Naku tells Baji nothing... but does say, what if something happens to Saab? Baji tells her, listen Naku there is danger at every step. Naku insists when my heart prompts, then usually something is wrong! please take me . Baji says, no! already mine and Bhau's long term friendship is on the brink of ending due to you Naku! and another thing, had there been someone else in my place, Bhau would have struck him dead by now! he would have kicked me out of his life ages ago! Bhau said no! so it stays as no! I don't want to be at logger heads with Bhau! that's that!.. Baji tells her agitated. Naku argues , what if due to your no! something happens to Bhau? why don't you understand Baji! and he yells, because I don't want to Naku! I told you I am not going! means not going! Naku looks at him angrily...as Baji fed up storms off! Naku thinks then she yells Baji! get the car out! and Baji turns near the door and looks back at her and protests but Naku! Naku commands, it's an order by Dutta Shriram Patil's wife! just get the car out! you might be frightened of your Bhau! but I don't fear my Saab ! I love him Baji! his life is in danger and here I am sitting at home? Baji just get the car out! Baji can see Naku means business and he nods and obeys his Bhau's wife's command!

Chaskar's entry!

In some seedy warehouse cum derelict building site.. the diamond dealers sit around a table waiting for Dutta to arrive with the cash. Dutta arrives in his black jeep and drives down in a narrow tunnel like entrance. The diamond dealers are all pleased to see Dutta. and ask him how come he was alone? why Baji his shadow was missing? Coldly Dutta replies , for these sort of deals, intelligence and courage is needed not a shadow. The man says I prefer to deals with you Bhau, because I always make huge profits on them. Dutta is invited to sit at the table, but Dutta is suspicious.. as there is an extra chair, around the table. Dutta says, let's look at the diamonds and start the deal! the dealer says, Bhau if Chaskar bahi comes too, it'll be better. Dutta is not amused as he looks at the empty chair next to his.

Kale rings Baji and Baji wants to know where Bhau was doing the diamonds deal? Baji orders the BG to get him more information! Baji however says to Naku. look Naku! I don't want to mess with Bhau, so I'll drop you at this place, after that it's you on your own dealing with it.

Dutta looks at the diamond dealer across the table , and says, look, you are selling the diamonds , I am buying them , so what is the need for the middle man?. the man replies, Bhau when you were preparing for your wedding.. it's then that I ordered these diamonds from Dubai.. Bhau there was heavy police presence then, and it's then that Chaskar bhai helped us in getting the diamonds otherwise these diamonds would have been caught in Duba, seeing that he helped us then, his share should be given to him.. suggests the diamond dealer. Dutta is clearly unhappy, but I don't work with brokers! Neither do I like to carry out such deals which have middle men.. what chaskar did he got his money for it! and he hs no share in this deal! says Dutta clearly. Then he says, you have five seconds to seal the deal! on the sixth second the deal is off! your time starts now .. the diamond dealers accept, show him the diamond pouch , he glances through them tightens the pouch and pushes the briefcase with the money over to the seller..

Dutta turns to leave and Chaskar arrives on a motor bike.. with his side kick behind him. Dutta walks past him and Chaskar yells, hey! Dutta Bhau! and he goes straight to a man in a suit .. how are you Dutta Bhau ! hand shake! ..the man says no and Dutta turns his head slightly.. he is told he's got the wrong guy and they point to Dutta. Chaskar comes running to Dutta ,on his way out! and sees him face to face. Dutta turns and looks at this ray ban clad , flamboyantly dressed clown! Chaskar goes, hey Bhau! so you are Dutta Bhau! sorry sorry sorry! how should I know how you look , never met you before! I am Chaskar! Out of fright people call meChaskar bhai!..he gives Dutta a big smile! and Dutta gives a stern cold look!

Episode ends Hamlet53~ 10.7.14

Yet another strength of the programme was the quality stars that were picked to do the variety of both positive and negative cameos that are introduced in the various tracks of the story.. here comes Chaskar who will remain for a bit , as the new track is gradually unfolds.

Naku now on her, is blooming into a strong woman , who begins to take decisions now.. along the way she has realized that it's not Kala she is fighting.. it's also Dutta and his dangerously awkward ways.. the more tough he is on her the stronger and resolute she gets! in order to clear her name as a cheat..

But I have to say, it's Kala who should largely get the credit for the making of Naku!

N.B, thanks for reading the previous WU, mirage, uwith, bart, twinky.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
29 november
dutta has made up his mind against nakku so no talking will make things alright
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
30 november
dutta not giving baji time to talk kala nakku war so now chaskar entry hogayi
Edited by tamanna1391 - 10 years ago
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamletsuperb ud...dutta was crude with naku & kala cunning😡
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
dutta pura pagal ho gaya hai...kala is spinning a spider web against naku...he is easily falling into it...chaskar cameo was too good...baisaheb kala ko barabar tankarega
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awesome update dear ❤️...Thanks soo much🤗..soo sweet of you.🤗..Big teddy hugs from TWINKY BABY🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy 😊
superb ud...dutta was crude with naku & kala cunning😡

thanks for reading and commenting on my working.. great episodes from now on.. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee helooo naku , you here finally😊

dutta pura pagal ho gaya hai...kala is spinning a spider web against naku...he is easily falling into it...chaskar cameo was too good...baisaheb kala ko barabar tankarega
ohhh haan i forgot chaskar called kala bai sahib!😆.. thanks for reading and commnting.love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hello twinky 😊
awesome update dear ❤️...Thanks soo much🤗..soo sweet of you.🤗..Big teddy hugs from TWINKY BABY🤗

thanks for reading and commenting .. love the happy teddy bears.. much love hammie

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont really blame AS as she in her desperation like babi just feared the worst n tripped that too at the last minute, a day before the wedding.. Now she sees the folly of it n takes it out on naku. Naku meanwhile has found her mettle, babi ki beti bangayi finally, whistle baja
Baji is unable to decide whether he wished to be a supporting brother to Naku or get back on the goodside of bhao... he does neither n has to be ordered by bhao ki baiko. khaash! naku hadnt feared dutta,s rage so much earlier n she probably wouldnt be so lonely in her battle. But both tasha,s luv had to go through this trial by fire. Also both had to get over their insecurities n weaknesses.
Chaskar the wanabe don is here, he brings much needed cheer, humour to an otherwise dreaded kalavati tracks.
Thank you hammie for your ongoing support to the show.