Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Awesome update hammie lion❤️
oyeee you naughty gal! escaped from your room.. wait let me yell for your mamma! she'll get you back to work... roarrr head back in your work NOW! GRRRHHH!
UMMMH good to see this escaped baby. shhh... bad bad baby..

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awee my sweetest teacher..🤗.my momma is sleeping......twinky baby did her practice quiz & popped in here to read your sweet update hammie lion❤️...sooo sweet of you🤗...Twinky baby always following her sweetest teacher's sweet orders na..🤗..so twinky baby running away now...🤗..awweee baby always likes your sweet roars...you all are always soo sweet & giving so much of love to this little twinky baby..🤗...big teddy hugs from your good baby student twinky🤗...twinky baby good good baby
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 224

29th November 2010

Dutta Bar

Dutta continues to interrogate Baji about Naku's truth... now tell me did you try to find out the truth about her? or did my wife came to you herself to reveal her truth to you? Baji looks confused by Dutta's strange question. Dutta is amused, Baji rao are you not going to say something today? you chatter away constantly at home! and today upon my asking you , you won't open your mouth? Baji looks very confused, he gathers, it's a critical question as it may put him in a pickle. Dutta then turns to Naku behind the bar, ok.. Baji ji's sister in law will speak then.. Naku looks at him wondering.. why is he doing this? what else is he likely to do?

Dutta turns to Baji and continues, for when she talk, she always speaks the truth! so today she will have to tell the truth, what is your truth? he asks her. Naku lowers her eyes, and he carries on, don't worry you can speak freely, there's none else here except Baji and myself..he goads her. Then he suddenly props himself up from his stool, leans over the bar, unscrews the brandy bottle , pours some into a glass and pushes it in her palm.. now tell the truth Naku..he begs her. Baji looks on in disgust as Dutta forces his wife to drink. Naku shakes her head. Dutta goes, drink and watch how the truth will come out easily! Dutta forces her, and she moves her face away from the glass...he laughs at her behaviour of refusal and says, you can't tolerate the smell of a tiny drop of liquor! just take a sip.. put it against your lips, let it go down your gullet slowly.. only then you will realize it's bitterness! do you know because of you! every day I am taking many sips ? that's why I am saying, take it and tell me your truth! and he forces the glass near her mouth as she struggles ready to cry! Baji intervenes and calls out Bhau! and gently tries to restrains Dutta by placing his hand on Dutta's shoulder! Dutta stops .sides his face and looks at Baji's hand on his shoulder! and then moves his face to Baji and with his narrowed eyes glares at Baji. Baji takes his hand away ,as Dutta looks dangerous ..ready to strike him.. Naku looks fearful.. Dutta looks at Baji and sneers at him, oh dear ..hope this brother in law is not about to strike me , in protection of his sister in law? or is it because at the moment Dutta is in a drunken state, he won't be able to defend himself! it's a great chance you can strike him! Baji nearly cries at seeing Dutta's pain.. and he looks decisively at Naku and says, Bhau! you want to know the truth? I'll tell you the truth. Bhau Naku.. has an older sister Bhau!.. dutta goes, what? he is amused and he gets up on his feet.. throws his arm around Baji's shoulders, and leads him away from the bar and says, interesting she hasn't told her husband about it, but hell! she told you! you are all knowing! you know more about my wife, then me! Dutta drinks and then whispers to Baji, did you know even Anna knew about her truth too? she stayed with him a few hours and he got to know ,but I never found out! even Damoder ! but I didn't know! Aye Sahib knew, my sisters knew! My friend knew! and in fury he smashes his glass on the floor! Naku comes forward from behind the bar...and Dutta chuckles bitterly , only I didn't know! where did she live ?and come from ? what's that place called where these people came from? Dutta asks Baji. hey! what place was that? yes .. the slums! I had forgotten that the people from filthy slums! are themselves filthy! and where ever they go! they spread muck around! Naku looks hurt when she hears his words. Dutta continues, unintentionally the whole house gets coating of filth! and you Baji are attempting to clean up the dirt! ..and he turns and swaggers away and Baji tries to support Dutta.. and Dutta turns to Baji, what's the point of supporting me now? it's too late..

Here Dutta talks just like Kala! talking down and condescending!

Dutta returns to his room and has FBs of the dusky Naku, shopping for her present;pulling the curtain on the bed between them in his room; giving her a drink in the jungle at the riverside; him selecting clothes for Diwali; bringing food for her in the jungle; these memories of Naku melt him with love for her, in hurt he trips and lands on his sided arm across his bed.. Nakusha! your name once rang as music, in my voice.. but today this name sounds nothing but like an abuse to me.. what I saw in your eyes was not love but a painted deceit .. Nakoooshaa.. brilliant all your acting! how you played with the sincerity of my love! ..he closes his eyes as tears escape from the inner corner of his closed eyes.. an inebriated Dutta falls asleep.

Naku & Aye Sahib

Aye Sahib stands and offers obeisance before Bappa.. she wants to know where she went wrong? as her son has turned his face from her. She prays that the chaos in his life may be resolved. She prays that as his mother, she wanted to brighten up her son's life. she cries.. but ,never mind hoping for a small ray on sunshine, his life now is immersed in the throes of darkness.. Naku comes by holding the puja thalli..she sees and hears a mournful Aye Sahib before the idol of Bappa ..in the hall way. She calls out Aye Sahib! .. Dutta's mother coldly responds to her, by partly ignoring her ..naku comes to her, before Bappa's altar, and asks, Aye Sahib, this darkness, this chaos in Saab's life is all due to me ,you think so don't you? you still believe that I am the culprit? you are the only one who believed in my truth. you accepted me , that's how I made a place in Saab's heart. Aye Sahib! please trust in me! without your trust I have no value. If you become calm, then Saab will settle down too. Saab has faith in you! it's only me he loathes. I vow that I will change his hate into love... please give me a little bit of your support.. you are the only one for me, just have faith in me.. she begs Aye Sahib.. Aye Sahib turns to her, I did trust you always! kept your secret hidden in my heart, on the pretext that if my Dutta gets the love of a woman, he might became peaceful, from his past traumas of the heart .but this didn't happen Nakusha! we accepted you as are daughter, and in return, I lost my son! Naku cries out, Aye Sahib are you like my own mother to me, I give you my word that I will return your son to you! I'll put out the fire of hate in Saab's life! . But Aye Sahib says, Naku what's done is done! now you don't need do anything else! I wish your mother had told us everything beforehand, then I would have at least prepared our son gradually! But I got to know your truth the day before the wedding.. and the reason was the fire in your room! now had that not happened, then we would be still in the dark about your truth. Now whenever my son will set eyes upon your face! anger and hate will be aroused in him! and he will move away not from only you , but all of us as well! I am aware of what is best for my son , and under the circumstances, it's best that he stays away from you! she says clearly to a tearful Naku..

Dutta comes down his wooden stairs, holding and feeling a hung over head. Both women look at him. Aye Sahib goes running to him with the plate of offertory , and asks him where he was going? he refuses to answer ,and she begs him not to go anywhere...and offers him the offertory, with the words, take it ,god will remove all the trails in your life. He turns his head and glares at Naku standing with the arti plate. His mother begs, you are angry with me , not with god! and she presses the offertory in his hand, but he refuses to eat it. Naku brings the arti to him and he gives her sided glares, she says, accept , this light Saab.. it may not change your life, but it will enlighten your heart, that's why we do arti every day .. and he turns his face the other way and rolls his eyes. Annoyed Dutta puts back the offertory back in Aye Sahib's plate and turns to leave. Kala suddenly arrives and cuts Dutta's way. She tells , Bhau it's not right to insult god by refusing arti... Nakusha! come here.. and she offers the light to Kala who swirls her hands on the glow, than brushes her brothers stubble cheeks with her palms...and then she taunts Naku as she tells Dutta, with such devotion your wife offered you arti..and you refused her...if you accept arti , life gets enlightenment. ,isn't that right Nakusha ? Kala sneers. Naku , tells Dutta , Saab you may turn your face from Bappa , but Bappa will never forsake you! who so ever wishes you harm there plans will turn to dust! Bappa's blessings are your shield of protection! Dutta gives her a glare! He looks at Bappa .looks at his mother.. as Kala waits patiently, for him to take of his shield of protection. Finally he does, pulls off his Bappa locket from his neck dangles it before naku's shocked face and hurls it across to Bappa's statue where it gets entangled around. bappa's hand .

Dutta storms off, and Kala gives Naku a dirty look, and she says, Aye Sahib, you lost your son , I my brother, perhaps we shouldn't have gone ahead with this marriage after all.. Naku understands Kala is stirring trouble.. episode ends, hamlet 53~ 9.7.14

~~~~~~~~

In the bar scene Dutta gives a peek into the fact how important it is between husband and wife to share personalized issues.. here baji becomes an outsider, when Dutta was not aware of naku's family history.. of course he never gave her the chance.. but nevertheless it made matters worse between them.. Baji knowing and Dutta not.

In his bitterness, Dutta finds and does everything to hurt Naku.. in this episode he looks down upon her social status and shows disgust at her upbringing ..he mocks her..

To annoy her he severs his relationship with the domestic deity.

The other shock that Naku receives is aye sahib too blaming her family and Naku herself for withholding her reality from the family..

So Naku's punishment begins.. aye sahib too withdrawing her support and actually saying , that Naku needs to stay away from her son if she wishes to see him calm..

Kala now turning her mother away from Naku too.

Although he told naku before all his marriage is over! he still in this episode refers to himself as her pati and calls her patni! So I don't trust this odd man!

N.B~thanks for reading the previous wu, dilse, sona, twinky, tammy

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Epi 223
Sorry hammie to diappoint you, im not gone yet
Fantastic tussle between naku n kala, luvd naku,s fightback n the war of words . But kala is bloating with confidence n arrogance. must say naku lokks absolutely ravishing.
Baji,s assurances should lift naku,s spirits, they need each other now more than ever. But they collectively failed dutta bhao up n till now, its gonna be an uphill task to win back the mule,s trust.
The cutest get together of the three. Agree with you hammie, it was amusing n comical dutta,s ranting. But mind you he was soeaking the truth as he knows it. Now he wants to coax it out of baji. He is continuing to address naku as his wife, goes to show his luv for her. Now she is turned a bar tender lol... I woukd auggest naku to go for it n bare her heart out, lol. Intoxication surely brings out the best atleast from our gadha. He needs to vent the bitterness the disappointment etc. Fantastic episode !

Epi 224
The taunting continues n it gets worse when he rakes up her social background n upbringing.. but it also goes to show how desperate he is for answers, for some solace. Felt sorry for him. But then just when baji is ready to speak he,s gone.
Naku has no comfort nor support from AS, Her true test is with a sane dutta. How the hell she is gonna break the wall of distrust, its longer n more formidable than the Great wall of china. Dutta is more insane when not being inebriated.

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi hamlet

Fab ud..dutta is acting irrational kala taking advantage😡

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Epi 223
Sorry hammie to diappoint you, im not gone yet hainnn? and i haven't gone yet to.. here in spirit
Fantastic tussle between naku n kala, luvd naku,s fightback n the war of words . But kala is bloating with confidence n arrogance. must say naku lokks absolutely ravishing. mahi looks breathtakingly kubhsoorat.. dutta chks her out gussa gussa main bhi..😆
Baji,s assurances should lift naku,s spirits, they need each other now more than ever. But they collectively failed dutta bhao up n till now, its gonna be an uphill task to win back the mule,s trust.
The cutest get together of the three. Agree with you hammie, it was amusing n comical dutta,s ranting. But mind you he was soeaking the truth as he knows it. Now he wants to coax it out of baji. He is continuing to address naku as his wife, goes to show his luv for her. Now she is turned a bar tender lol... I woukd auggest naku to go for it n bare her heart out, lol. Intoxication surely brings out the best atleast from our gadha. He needs to vent the bitterness the disappointment etc. Fantastic episode ! thanks for reading and commenting..bart.. so looks like we both are here... and what's more is we staying...😆 LTL addiction..

Epi 224
The taunting continues n it gets worse when he rakes up her social background n upbringing.. but it also goes to show how desperate he is for answers, for some solace. Felt sorry for him. But then just when baji is ready to speak he,s gone. great comment bart.
Naku has no comfort nor support from AS, Her true test is with a sane dutta. How the hell she is gonna break the wall of distrust, its longer n more formidable than the Great wall of china. Dutta is more insane when not being inebriated.
naku is in action now sherni... sher ju drunk hai.. thanks for reading and commenting, much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

Hi hamlet hi mirage good to see you😛

Fab ud..dutta is acting irrational kala taking advantage😡

so true dutta lost the plot.. woh kala ko kiya samjhe.. but naku does now.. dekh what happens.. ? much love hammie

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletawesome ud...tussle kala & naku...devil kala & good naku...nicely scripted
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awee awesome update dear.❤️...Twinky baby missing her sweetest hammie lion & all friends🤗🤗..sooo sweeet of you🤗..big teddy hugs from Twinky baby...
🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 helloo twinkie..
awee awesome update dear.❤️...Twinky baby missing her sweetest hammie lion & all friends🤗🤗..sooo sweeet of you🤗..big teddy hugs from Twinky baby...
🤗
glad in your break times you managing the wu.. good ones they are.. look after your self.. much love hammie